IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rahu and The Sun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Sorry i am referring Rahu in 10H only. i wrongly put as Rahu in 4H

It's an Error..Let me find and give u some chart of my known person..

i had the chart details but now i can't find it in my JHora DB:-(

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Chandu 2 chill,

>

> I was talking about Rahu in 10th, for which I have authentic proof

too (

> It will just take 1 hour to search but I am sure to find it ).

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , " Chandu2chill "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear CM Ji and Bhaskar Ji,

> >

> > I beg to differ here with my little study (Study = Astro+

Practical

> > obserevation of the natives) on few charts, Rahu in 4th they don't

> > have any of the habits..as you mentioned.. probably i haven't come

> > across many charts..But

> >

> > On the contrary i have Rahu in 8th and Drink alcohol and chew Paan

> > now Gutka regularly. I started drinking (my first Cheers is with

my

> > Dad only:-)) at the age of 12 and Paan at the age of 16...

> >

> > Though Ketu is in 2H i am very much particular about Tastes and

> > choosee about food, yet love the home made food only...

> >

> > Hope this Info may help Research minded Astrologers here!!

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> >

> > , chiranjiv mehta

> > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > Thank you for your explanation. Pretty accurate. Any paap or krur

> > graha in the square houses gives vyasan, like smoking, Paan,

> > drinking etc. Rahu gives drinking habit if it is in the Lagna. I

know

> > a person whose father is alcoholic because Rahu is in yuti with

> lord

> > of 10th house Mangal ( Karka Lagna).

> >

> > Something about Ketu please?

> >

> > I have heard it gives lung diseases when in 4th. In the 1st house

it

> > makes person headless " . No logic only emotions. You can actually

> > observe the change in moods of such persons.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> > > --- On Sat, 15/11/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@

> > Re: Rahu and The Sun

> >

> > Saturday, 15 November, 2008, 4:19 PM

> > Rahu in 10th

> > In most of the cases would give a native , liking to alochol.

> > When rahu is in 10th, do not forget that Ketu is in the 4th.

> > Native would be very much attached to home, but would receive less

> > happiness from family, and property matters. Many big people will

> > have Rahu in ther charts placed in the 10th due to ones great

> > administrative capabilities and they are normally placed in big

> > organistaions, if working as employed. The are great achievers.

> > I do not think that I can call them cunning or in such vein,

because

> > such people look for love within their families, so very sensitive

> > and would not try to spoil others liofe, rather spend their

energies

> > in trying to achieve their set goals in Life.

> > The Mind is ruled by Caner which is the 4th house in the natural

> > chart. And with Ketu sitting there, I cannote xpect them to be way

> > wardly or out of line.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear learned members,

We need to analyze several charts to arrive at any conclusion. My

father's chart has rahu in 10th in pisces. He was administrative,

authoritative in profession as well as in his personality, but in

habits he was clean. He was not alcoholic nor did he have any such

habits. Similarly, most people in my family have Rahu in 4th, they all

have clean habits.

Probably, Chanduchillji may be right, I think 8th house has a say on

addictions, since 8th house includes " hidden " .

I do not know whether Bhaskarji is highlighting the kendra positions of

Rahu in any house or only in Leo.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar JI,

Here's the example chart i know the native from past 4 Yrs he's

having his OWN IT Company and we often go for our Principle Co's such

as Microsoft/Cisco Parties here in UAE.. he don't even touch the

Alcohol nor even eat supari

Natal Chart

October 31, 1981

Time: 6:55:40 am

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 77 E 13' 00 " , 28 N 40' 00 "

Delhi, India

Any comments? please

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

Dear Chandu 2 chill,

I was talking about Rahu in 10th, for which I have authentic proof

too (It will just take 1 hour to search but I am sure to find it ).

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

> , " Chandu2chill "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

Dear CM Ji and Bhaskar Ji,

I beg to differ here with my little study (Study = Astro+ Practical

obserevation of the natives) on few charts, Rahu in 4th they don't

have any of the habits..as you mentioned.. probably i haven't come

across many charts..But

On the contrary i have Rahu in 8th and Drink alcohol and chew Paan

now Gutka regularly. I started drinking (my first Cheers is with my

Dad only:-)) at the age of 12 and Paan at the age of 16...

Though Ketu is in 2H i am very much particular about Tastes and

choosee about food, yet love the home made food only...

Hope this Info may help Research minded Astrologers here!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

> > , chiranjiv mehta

> > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > Thank you for your explanation. Pretty accurate. Any paap or krur

> > graha in the square houses gives vyasan, like smoking, Paan,

> > drinking etc. Rahu gives drinking habit if it is in the Lagna. I

know

> > a person whose father is alcoholic because Rahu is in yuti with

> lord

> > of 10th house Mangal ( Karka Lagna).

> >

> > Something about Ketu please?

> >

> > I have heard it gives lung diseases when in 4th. In the 1st house

it

> > makes person headless " . No logic only emotions. You can actually

> > observe the change in moods of such persons.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> > > --- On Sat, 15/11/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@

> > Re: Rahu and The Sun

> >

> > Saturday, 15 November, 2008, 4:19 PM

> > Rahu in 10th

> > In most of the cases would give a native , liking to alochol.

> > When rahu is in 10th, do not forget that Ketu is in the 4th.

> > Native would be very much attached to home, but would receive less

> > happiness from family, and property matters. Many big people will

> > have Rahu in ther charts placed in the 10th due to ones great

> > administrative capabilities and they are normally placed in big

> > organistaions, if working as employed. The are great achievers.

> > I do not think that I can call them cunning or in such vein,

because

> > such people look for love within their families, so very sensitive

> > and would not try to spoil others liofe, rather spend their

energies

> > in trying to achieve their set goals in Life.

> > The Mind is ruled by Caner which is the 4th house in the natural

> > chart. And with Ketu sitting there, I cannote xpect them to be way

> > wardly or out of line.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu 2 chill and Bhagwathiji,

Dear Chandu 2 chill, please do not bother for searching any charts . I am actually not into such type of generalisation type of astrology. My way of reading a chart is entirely different, and especially Rahu and Ketu, the nodes needs a whole chapter. I am actually not much keen on discussing such type of astrology.

Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the 10th house chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as results of Rahu in 10th, then you will find that only a evil person can be born through this placement . So now would you consider him as wrong ?

Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. We just pick up generalisations and apply them to each and every chart with just planet in house, which is what school going children would do. This is not astrology. Natirally you will find this generalistaion working somewhere, and not working somewhere. Why ? For the smple reasons that the other planets are also part of the family, and their positions also would matter.

Just the new bride sitting in Suhaag raat , in her bedroom is not going to work. ( Planet in House ) Where is the bride groom ? ( Lord of the Raashi ) What about the other members of the family ? What about any unsavaoury incident in the neighbourhood or in the family itself at the time of the marriage ? Will it not dampen the moods ? What about any good news arriving at time of marriage. Would it not heighten and enliven the moods and spirits ?

Aspect, Rashi Lord, Conjunctions, Nakshatra - ALL contribute in giving results of any planet, and not just Rahu and Ketu.

Planet in sign or House results is never going to work, and is not astrology..........

regards/Bhaskar.

, "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > We need to analyze several charts to arrive at any conclusion. My > father's chart has rahu in 10th in pisces. He was administrative, > authoritative in profession as well as in his personality, but in > habits he was clean. He was not alcoholic nor did he have any such > habits. Similarly, most people in my family have Rahu in 4th, they all > have clean habits. > > Probably, Chanduchillji may be right, I think 8th house has a say on > addictions, since 8th house includes "hidden". > > I do not know whether Bhaskarji is highlighting the kendra positions of > Rahu in any house or only in Leo.> > Regards,> > bhagavathi>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu 2 chill,

In this chart, note that Rahu is in nakshatra of Guru, and where is Rahu seated ? In exaltation sign of Jupiter .

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar JI,> > Here's the example chart i know the native from past 4 Yrs he's > having his OWN IT Company and we often go for our Principle Co's such > as Microsoft/Cisco Parties here in UAE.. he don't even touch the > Alcohol nor even eat supari > > Natal Chart> > October 31, 1981> Time: 6:55:40 am> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > Any comments? please> > > , "Bhaskar" > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > Dear Chandu 2 chill,> > I was talking about Rahu in 10th, for which I have authentic proof > too (It will just take 1 hour to search but I am sure to find it ).> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > , "Chandu2chill"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> Dear CM Ji and Bhaskar Ji,> > I beg to differ here with my little study (Study = Astro+ Practical> obserevation of the natives) on few charts, Rahu in 4th they don't> have any of the habits..as you mentioned.. probably i haven't come> across many charts..But> > On the contrary i have Rahu in 8th and Drink alcohol and chew Paan> now Gutka regularly. I started drinking (my first Cheers is with my> Dad only:-)) at the age of 12 and Paan at the age of 16...> > Though Ketu is in 2H i am very much particular about Tastes and> choosee about food, yet love the home made food only...> > Hope this Info may help Research minded Astrologers here!!> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill> > > > > , chiranjiv mehta> > > vchiranjiv@ wrote:> > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > > Thank you for your explanation. Pretty accurate. Any paap or krur> > > graha in the square houses gives vyasan, like smoking, Paan,> > > drinking etc. Rahu gives drinking habit if it is in the Lagna. I > know> > > a person whose father is alcoholic because Rahu is in yuti with> > lord> > > of 10th house Mangal ( Karka Lagna).> > >> > > Something about Ketu please?> > >> > > I have heard it gives lung diseases when in 4th. In the 1st house > it> > > makes person headless ". No logic only emotions. You can actually> > > observe the change in moods of such persons.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards> > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > >> > > > --- On Sat, 15/11/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> > > Re: Rahu and The Sun> > > > > > Saturday, 15 November, 2008, 4:19 PM> > > Rahu in 10th> > > In most of the cases would give a native , liking to alochol.> > > When rahu is in 10th, do not forget that Ketu is in the 4th.> > > Native would be very much attached to home, but would receive less> > > happiness from family, and property matters. Many big people will> > > have Rahu in ther charts placed in the 10th due to ones great> > > administrative capabilities and they are normally placed in big> > > organistaions, if working as employed. The are great achievers.> > > I do not think that I can call them cunning or in such vein, > because> > > such people look for love within their families, so very sensitive> > > and would not try to spoil others liofe, rather spend their > energies> > > in trying to achieve their set goals in Life.> > > The Mind is ruled by Caner which is the 4th house in the natural> > > chart. And with Ketu sitting there, I cannote xpect them to be way> > > wardly or out of line.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Please do not consider me as argumentative. i have a long way to go

to reach your level. I got interested, infact anything that is rahu

interests me. I have two more years to come out of Rahu dasa. Well,

// Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the

10th house chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as

results of Rahu in 10th, then you will find that only a evil person

can be born through this placement . So now would you consider him as

wrong ? //

The chapter says on page 250

Rahu in tenth house-

1. There is a tendency to lusts after widows

2. He will be skilled artist with a flair for poetry and literature

3. He travels widely and is learned

4. he will be famous and will engage himself in business

5. he will have limited issues

6. Bold and somewhat adventurous he commits many sins

Now, if I follow these, my father's mother was widowed when he was

15, his whole life was his mother. So probably that did not make him

lusty. Points2 and 3 are true. Till date , I have not seen any

humanbeing so intelligent and skillful like him. he was highly

learned, well versed in classic literature and music. he was involved

ina fluorishing business, though not as owner. he was the heart of

the empire, well placed in his profession. Point5, he has many issues-

all worthy kids. he was bold daring, adventurous, but I said his

habits were clean, he did have weakness like all humanbeings, he

watched lot of movies and went to hotels. He would do anything to

watch a movie, spend lot of money on art and food - so is this a

sinful act? maybe

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Chandu 2 chill,

Chamatkar Chintamani - Rahu in 10th will make the native addicted to intoxicabts like drinking.

BV Raman also has specially mentioned about Rahu+ Mars in 10th causes native to be a habitual drinker, but in which book he has written i dont remember.

The above statements are all right. But we have to use the normal principles in diagnosis of above results which will be modified by various factors , as I have mentioned in my previous mails.

But all in all, if this Rahu does not receive a benefic modification, then the above results have to pass in toto, the classics cannot be wrong as per my experience of 25 years in astrology.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Chandu 2 chill,> > In this chart, note that Rahu is in nakshatra of Guru, and where is Rahu> seated ? In exaltation sign of Jupiter .> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "Chandu2chill"> nanna_id2006@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar JI,> >> > Here's the example chart i know the native from past 4 Yrs he's> > having his OWN IT Company and we often go for our Principle Co's such> > as Microsoft/Cisco Parties here in UAE.. he don't even touch the> > Alcohol nor even eat supari> >> > Natal Chart> >> > October 31, 1981> > Time: 6:55:40 am> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> >> > Any comments? please> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> > Dear Chandu 2 chill,> >> > I was talking about Rahu in 10th, for which I have authentic proof> > too (It will just take 1 hour to search but I am sure to find it ).> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > > , "Chandu2chill"> > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > >> > Dear CM Ji and Bhaskar Ji,> >> > I beg to differ here with my little study (Study = Astro+ Practical> > obserevation of the natives) on few charts, Rahu in 4th they don't> > have any of the habits..as you mentioned.. probably i haven't come> > across many charts..But> >> > On the contrary i have Rahu in 8th and Drink alcohol and chew Paan> > now Gutka regularly. I started drinking (my first Cheers is with my> > Dad only:-)) at the age of 12 and Paan at the age of 16...> >> > Though Ketu is in 2H i am very much particular about Tastes and> > choosee about food, yet love the home made food only...> >> > Hope this Info may help Research minded Astrologers here!!> >> > Regards> >> > Chandu2Chill> >> >> > > > , chiranjiv mehta> > > > vchiranjiv@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > > > Thank you for your explanation. Pretty accurate. Any paap or krur> > > > graha in the square houses gives vyasan, like smoking, Paan,> > > > drinking etc. Rahu gives drinking habit if it is in the Lagna. I> > know> > > > a person whose father is alcoholic because Rahu is in yuti> with> > > lord> > > > of 10th house Mangal ( Karka Lagna).> > > >> > > > Something about Ketu please?> > > >> > > > I have heard it gives lung diseases when in 4th. In the 1st house> > it> > > > makes person headless ". No logic only emotions. You can actually> > > > observe the change in moods of such persons.> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 15/11/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> > > > Re: Rahu and The Sun> > > > > > > > Saturday, 15 November, 2008, 4:19 PM> > > > Rahu in 10th> > > > In most of the cases would give a native , liking to alochol.> > > > When rahu is in 10th, do not forget that Ketu is in the 4th.> > > > Native would be very much attached to home, but would receive less> > > > happiness from family, and property matters. Many big people will> > > > have Rahu in ther charts placed in the 10th due to ones great> > > > administrative capabilities and they are normally placed in big> > > > organistaions, if working as employed. The are great achievers.> > > > I do not think that I can call them cunning or in such vein,> > because> > > > such people look for love within their families, so very sensitive> > > > and would not try to spoil others liofe, rather spend their> > energies> > > > in trying to achieve their set goals in Life.> > > > The Mind is ruled by Caner which is the 4th house in the natural> > > > chart. And with Ketu sitting there, I cannote xpect them to be way> > > > wardly or out of line.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhagawthi ji,

Which is why I say, that all what is mentioned in books cannot be taken

on face value, unless we apply other rules which are also mentioned in

these same texts.

Full respect to your father, I just cited what happens when we apply any

dictum wrongly.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> Please do not consider me as argumentative. i have a long way to go

> to reach your level. I got interested, infact anything that is rahu

> interests me. I have two more years to come out of Rahu dasa. Well,

>

> // Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the

> 10th house chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as

> results of Rahu in 10th, then you will find that only a evil person

> can be born through this placement . So now would you consider him as

> wrong ? //

>

>

> The chapter says on page 250

>

> Rahu in tenth house-

> 1. There is a tendency to lusts after widows

> 2. He will be skilled artist with a flair for poetry and literature

> 3. He travels widely and is learned

> 4. he will be famous and will engage himself in business

> 5. he will have limited issues

> 6. Bold and somewhat adventurous he commits many sins

>

>

> Now, if I follow these, my father's mother was widowed when he was

> 15, his whole life was his mother. So probably that did not make him

> lusty. Points2 and 3 are true. Till date , I have not seen any

> humanbeing so intelligent and skillful like him. he was highly

> learned, well versed in classic literature and music. he was involved

> ina fluorishing business, though not as owner. he was the heart of

> the empire, well placed in his profession. Point5, he has many issues-

> all worthy kids. he was bold daring, adventurous, but I said his

> habits were clean, he did have weakness like all humanbeings, he

> watched lot of movies and went to hotels. He would do anything to

> watch a movie, spend lot of money on art and food - so is this a

> sinful act? maybe

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Agreed, well said. I have only three books in my astro collection-

how to judge vol I and II, 300 combinations, an introductory book. I

have a copy of BPHS and an old dictionary. I never bought any other

book in astro nor intend to. Whatever I heard from my astro parampara

as a child, helped me develop astro later. Further, it has been

entirely my Guru's blessings and teachings.

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhagawthi ji,

>

> Which is why I say, that all what is mentioned in books cannot be

taken

> on face value, unless we apply other rules which are also mentioned

in

> these same texts.

>

> Full respect to your father, I just cited what happens when we

apply any

> dictum wrongly.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

Guest guest

Good. these 3 books are enough if done a re-reading once in a while.

After that its just application of the rules mentioned therein, on

practical charts, and experience and intuition alone, which only can

help one.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> Agreed, well said. I have only three books in my astro collection-

> how to judge vol I and II, 300 combinations, an introductory book. I

> have a copy of BPHS and an old dictionary. I never bought any other

> book in astro nor intend to. Whatever I heard from my astro parampara

> as a child, helped me develop astro later. Further, it has been

> entirely my Guru's blessings and teachings.

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhagawthi ji,

> >

> > Which is why I say, that all what is mentioned in books cannot be

> taken

> > on face value, unless we apply other rules which are also mentioned

> in

> > these same texts.

> >

> > Full respect to your father, I just cited what happens when we

> apply any

> > dictum wrongly.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu,Bhaskar, Bhagwathiji, & neelam guptha,

Rahu and ketu is not a planet but the node of asending and desending cutting points of earth and moon travel in thier path.So please consider as shadow planets . But we must consider as told krishnamoorthi Rahu and ketu are more powerfull planets which is acting for which star and sign and aspect planet.So 10 house Rahu or ketu not only going to act

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Sent: Saturday, 15 November, 2008 9:59:35 PM Re: Rahu and The Sun

Dear Chandu 2 chill, please do not bother for searching any charts . I am actually not into such type of generalisation type of astrology. My way of reading a chart is entirely different, and especially Rahu and Ketu, the nodes needs a whole chapter. I am actually not much keen on discussing such type of astrology.

Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the 10th house chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as results of Rahu in 10th, then you will find that only a evil person can be born through this placement . So now would you consider him as wrong ?

Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. We just pick up generalisations and apply them to each and every chart with just planet in house, which is what school going children would do. This is not astrology. Natirally you will find this generalistaion working somewhere, and not working somewhere. Why ? For the smple reasons that the other planets are also part of the family, and their positions also would matter.

Just the new bride sitting in Suhaag raat , in her bedroom is not going to work. ( Planet in House ) Where is the bride groom ? ( Lord of the Raashi ) What about the other members of the family ? What about any unsavaoury incident in the neighbourhood or in the family itself at the time of the marriage ? Will it not dampen the moods ? What about any good news arriving at time of marriage. Would it not heighten and enliven the moods and spirits ?

Aspect, Rashi Lord, Conjunctions, Nakshatra - ALL contribute in giving results of any planet, and not just Rahu and Ketu.

Planet in sign or House results is never going to work, and is not astrology... .......

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > We need to analyze several charts to arrive at any conclusion. My > father's chart has rahu in 10th in pisces. He was administrative, > authoritative in profession as well as in his personality, but in > habits he was clean. He was not alcoholic nor did he have any such > habits. Similarly, most people in my family have Rahu in 4th, they all > have clean habits. > > Probably, Chanduchillji may be right, I think 8th house has a say on > addictions, since 8th house includes "hidden". > > I do not know whether Bhaskarji is highlighting the kendra positions of > Rahu in any house or only in Leo.> > Regards,> >

bhagavathi>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Chandu 2 chill and Bhagwathiji and Bhaskarji,

Oh! I can sing a Gazal now " Hungama hai kyu barpa,thodisi jo pee lee

hai " ,just jokingly.

Rahu have played the his role!

Its really serious matter for astrology, common combination or

placement of planet could not reflects the real qualities of any

natal, As bhaskarji stated. We have to look the whole chart very

minutely for characterizing the native's real picture. We have just

putted some common observations, which are not applicable as it is on

any chart, some indication are there we have to confirm with others

position of planets in the chart.

Here are some authentic references for " Rahu in 10th house " (Again

don't consider these as it is): -

1.Jeevnath says, The native will get " shukh " (Happiness) from lower

cast, he will proudest, many tension he have, he could not get

" Purn-Shukh " from his father, he love bad people, he will engage with

widow women, he is expensive and spend money carelessly.

2.Mahesh says, Could not get love of his father; himself face so many

trouble (Durbhagyshali hota hai).

3.He is so sharp to stolen things (Thief), shame less, always ready to

fight.

4.Garga says, Administrator of villag.town.Minister, commander, rich

and intelligent.

5.Vrhad Yavan Jatak says, effort less, poovar, can't sleep peacefully,

people will hurt him even friends also. He will do cruel work.

6.Vashistha says, always thinking sinfully (Pap Budhi).

7.Manasagar says, Very ill person, always interested in others money

to get, talkative (Vachal), encourage less, Cunning, Sexual appetite

(Kamatur).

8.Dhundiraj says, As it is No.2.

9.Bhrgushutra says, Engage with widow women, live in bad village, land

lost (Bhumi ka nash ho), Money lost, feeling of enemy with friend and

with near relatives. If Rahu with any 'Shubh " planet then native will

not get bad effect.

In the entire, writer stated at the beginning of this chapter " Always

expense on 'Nasha' and doing cruel cause, always associate with lower

cast (Malech), proudly, doing intercourse with beautiful women.

These all references for conclusion the effect of Rahu in 10th house.

If rahu have no any help from benefice planets then we can consider

the bad effect very clearly.

I have stated " He will cunning " ,you can see most of these qualities of

character can't be possible without " cunningness " .

Hope it will helpful for further knowledge.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Oh, I thought they were planets.........

regards/Bhaskar.

, "B.Mohankumar B.mohankumar" <b_mohan_mohan wrote:>> Dear Chandu,Bhaskar, Bhagwathiji, & neelam guptha,>  > Rahu and ketu is not a planet but the node of asending and desending cutting points of earth and moon travel in thier path.So please consider as shadow planets . But we must consider as told krishnamoorthi Rahu and ketu are more powerfull planets which is acting for which star and sign and aspect planet.So 10 house Rahu or ketu not only going to act > > > > > ________________________________>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

It is just common observations,when you asked " What is the result of

Rahu in Leo sign " .

We know Leo is in natural chart represent 5th house and 5th house lord

is Sun,Rahu occupied 5th house,then we look the bad effect of Rahu for

5th house and as it is occupied Sun sign,it will cause harm to Sun or

effects of Sun to the native.It is my base of for general observation.

I have stated Gaynec problem for ur wife because of placement of Rahu

in 5th house on Sun sign,which leads to cause problems for child

(Particularlly male child)birth or delay the birth.Rahu gives male

child in 5th but after so delay (due to Gynec problems)or after the

female child.Rahu interrupt to conceive the child.

Hypertension,Bone and Heart problems(Sun repersent these) for the

native(U) due to Sun is effected by Rahu,a strong malefic which gives

result 'Achanak " and as like Saturn.If Sun is not strong or aspect by

benefice then these bad effect must be consider very carefully.

Others prediction are we can observe by full detail of native.

I hope,I am clear on my view and observation.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bohraji,

>

> You are right about all your observations, except for wife having gynaec

> or bone or hypertensions. Nothing of such sort due to Gods grace for my

> wife.

>

> Actually all this talk on Rahu is just for general, which actually

> cannot be applied to each and every charts, which is why people like me

> go for exact results by looking at degrees of Rahu at time of birth,

> Sign Lord, aspects, Conjunctions, before concluding any results.

>

> But i am talking now from the KP method, for the traditional

> astrologers, Rahu can also be judged in transit by preparing ashtakvarga

> points ( though one may not find this in softwares, so will have to be

> done manually )

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , " msbohra62 "

> <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> >

> > It was just general observation,others planetary position also must be

> > consider for final result.

> > But Rahu in sign of Leo makes a person some way very strict or

> > extremist by nature,they wants perfection in any action.These makes

> > him many time Rude to others.Some times they are so Noble some times

> > they don't mind to come down to teach the lesson.But they are good

> > Administrator for the organization.

> >

> > Some other observations,the person could not get the right

> > education.As he have abilities to become Advocate but get the

> > education of science.He could not get as per his abilities.They are

> > not successful in the business.Wife having some Gaynic problems,native

> > having problems related to bone and hypertension,if not care it will

> > lead to heart problems.These are effect if Rahu is associate with

> > malefic or aspect by malefic,in Leo sign.

> >

> > " Atma per koi boj bhi rehta hai " Atma chtpatati hai, karn smajme nahi

> > aata.May be effect of previous birth.

> >

> > If Sun is powerful then,he will lead others by all means.

> >

> > Please let me know,what up to my observations are right.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > >

> > > // If a person have Rahu in Leo,he will become rude

> Administrator,always

> > > behave as dictator. //

> > >

> > > Dear Sirs, I have Rahu in leo, yes i am a strict adminstrator and

> like

> > > discipline, but not rude. I am a dictator at times, but give space

> to

> > > others to put their views, and do consider them before implementing

> any

> > > decesion.

> > >

> > > I remember at one time few years back, I had 4-5 peons under me, and

> > > none was allowed to take a holiday without a genuine and strict

> excuse,

> > > their money was deducted as per my terms set before I had employed

> them,

> > > and anybody acting smart I removed him immediately on the spot. But

> any

> > > help needed I used to allow them food at my house, money, clothes

> and

> > > even financial assistance if anbody falls ill in their village. But

> > > where work was concerned I could never tolerate anybody saying " No

> " or

> > > looking at the watch. In this manner maybe I was rude, but not

> > > otherwise.

> > >

> > > The above is first hand report .

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " msbohra62 "

> > > <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Kumarji,

> > > >

> > > > With the example of Ravna(Rahu) and Surya(Shree Ram)you have

> describe

> > > > the essence of Rahu very well.

> > > > As I have experience Rahu in " Trikona " makes a person noble.In

> 3rd,6th

> > > > and 11th house it makes a person " Cunning " .In 4th and 10th house

> it

> > > > makes a person " most Cunning " .

> > > > Rahu on Shinga,destroy male child of native,as I have observe.If a

> > > > person have Rahu in Leo,he will become rud Administrator,always

> behave

> > > > as dictator.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhakt "

> > > > siampacific@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > > > > Once while discussing rahu my guru told me ,Rahu is like Ravana

> both

> > > a

> > > > > Bhogi and a Yogi Planet .See ravana ( Rahu ) wanting to take

> over

> > > the

> > > > > Sun ( Rama ).No need to elaborate the 10 headed ravana and Rama

> > > > > story )

> > > > > With a strong rahu in a chart there will be always a conflict to

> > > which

> > > > > side to go materialistic or spiritualistic.Ravana had all the

> > > > luxuries u can

> > > > > imagine ,at the same time when he sat to pray lord Brahma and

> Shiva

> > > > > were present in front of him .

> > > > > So there is no harm u can have both of them together ,here maybe

> i

> > > am

> > > > > wrong but in my case i have seen it works ( rahu in 7th in Makar

> > > Rashi )

> > > > > while enjoying life u wud never give up ur spirtual side ,rest

> is up

> > > > to you

> > > > > or your guilt.

> > > > > Well neelam Ji 's article is really awesome on Rahu.

> > > > > Rgds

> > > > > Kumar

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > > <rajiventerprises@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Neelamji.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are right about Rahu " not liking the circumstances he is

> in

> > > and

> > > > > > wanting to wriggle out and take on a new skin... " You are

> also

> > > right

> > > > > > when you say " that the native will revolt and would like to

> > > > change his

> > > > > > way from what is expected of him to what he expects of

> himself?

> > > > > > ......... he is at a point in his life cycle where he has to

> > > > regenerate,

> > > > > > which is also the souls progress to Leo? "

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Exactly what I am facing since last two years since the dawn

> of

> > > Rahu

> > > > > > mahadasha. One side of my self pulls me towards the

> materialstic,

> > > > > asking

> > > > > > me to do well in Life with regards to attaining peaks in my

> family

> > > > > > business and earning unmatched wealth and luxuries which my

> family

> > > > > may

> > > > > > not have seen yet. This side calls me and reminds me of my

> filial

> > > > > duties

> > > > > > being from a business family and makes me feel guilty whenever

> I

> > > > > spend

> > > > > > a momet which is not a effort to earn wealth in return for

> > > business

> > > > > > transactions, which i am expected to fuflfill as a family

> member.

> > > The

> > > > > > other side pulls me away from here and wants me to leave the

> 10 -

> > > 6

> > > > > > office schedule which I have been involved in, for 28 years of

> my

> > > > Life,

> > > > > > and wants me to be immersed in astrology and helping, serving,

> and

> > > > > > making myself abolute Grihasta Yogi subsequently , if not

> less.

> > > > This is

> > > > > > the dilemna I am in, since last two years with Rahu in Leo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I feel I will have to amalgamate both of these, for the time

> being

> > > and

> > > > > > keep myself contented for the present.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards/ Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " neelam

> gupta "

> > > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, Bhagavati ji and All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rahu in a chart holds the key to the inventory of our

> karmas,

> > > and

> > > > > also

> > > > > > > reserves the right to boomerang the effects of past karmas

> in

> > > our

> > > > > > lives.

> > > > > > > Everyone has a Rahu posited somewhere in the chart, like a

> > > volcano,

> > > > > > ready to

> > > > > > > erupt when it is time to reap your harvest, and as you

> sow…

> > > so

> > > > > > shall you

> > > > > > > reap.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rahu has been compared to a poisonous black serpent, which

> is

> > > > > both

> > > > > > wise and

> > > > > > > deadly. Like the serpent, changing its robe like the snake's

> > > skin

> > > > > > which is

> > > > > > > shed for a new and glistening form. While its wisdom is

> self-

> > > > > manifest

> > > > > > in the

> > > > > > > newer forms, it remains the same in essence. It has a

> bipolar or

> > > > > > forked

> > > > > > > tongue, an aid to express his wisdom can be very acidic or

> > > > > saccharine.

> > > > > > > Wisdom of Rahu can be a misguided missile when it is

> susceptible

> > > to

> > > > > > > degradation and turns cunning and criminal when employed for

> > > > > wrong

> > > > > > deeds or

> > > > > > > it can act as a divine guide for elevation into lofty

> intuition

> > > and

> > > > > > > excellent intellect when used for high ideals and purpose.

> Snake

> > > > > venom

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > destroy as well as heal depending upon its use and dosage.

> > > > > Degraded it

> > > > > > > poisons and corrupts and when rightly used, it is an

> antidote to

> > > all

> > > > > > ills.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is Rahu's wisdom which makes a Charles Sobhraj when it

> > > afflicts

> > > > > an

> > > > > > > exalted Jupiter in Cancer and it also has the power to make

> a

> > > great

> > > > > > > educationist like Radhakrishnan even when posited with

> Saturn in

> > > > > > cancer. Of

> > > > > > > course, as I said earlier Rahu is a planet on mission, but

> is

> > > not

> > > > > > alone and

> > > > > > > other planets join hands and help him in accomplishing his

> > > mission.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The great churner that Rahu is, offers us the cream as well

> as

> > > the

> > > > > > > buttermilk of all grades and shades. An astrologer's job is

> to

> > > > > > understanding

> > > > > > > Rahu's energy in a nativity and to guide the distressed

> persons

> > > on

> > > > > how

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > harness this energy. How to become the Lion and carry the

> mighty

> > > > > Rahu

> > > > > > to our

> > > > > > > advantage is what we need to learn from our lessons in

> > > astrology.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I thank you Bhaskar ji for starting this interesting and

> very

> > > > > > important

> > > > > > > topic and would appreciate your practical views on this. I

> thank

> > > all

> > > > > > who've

> > > > > > > commented and found my write up useful. I was looking for

> > > > > > contributions from

> > > > > > > learned members. There are some more facets to this

> interesting

> > > > > story,

> > > > > > we

> > > > > > > need to spare thoughts on the possibilities.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I had left out some parts for others to elaborate…

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > e.g. *it is significant that Leo represents a mountain and

> the

> > > > serpent

> > > > > > > Vasuki was tied around a mountain to churn the nectar. *What

> > > > > does it

> > > > > > mean?

> > > > > > > Does it imply the fixity of a fixed leo lagna which can

> churn

> > > the

> > > > > > ocean but

> > > > > > > remains like a fulcrum or does it imply that Leo is the

> point

> > > > where if

> > > > > > Rahu

> > > > > > > is present, the native is born to make a sea change in his

> life

> > > and

> > > > > > > surroundings? Does it imply that the native will revolt and

> > > > would like

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > change his way from what is expected of him to what he

> expects

> > > of

> > > > > > himself?

> > > > > > > Does it also mean that he is at a point in his life cycle

> where

> > > > he has

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > regenerate, which is also the souls progress to Leo? Have

> you

> > > seen

> > > > > > Rahu not

> > > > > > > liking the circumstances he is in and wanting to wriggle out

> and

> > > > take

> > > > > > on a

> > > > > > > new skin... is that why we call him unconventional. Does it

> > > become

> > > > > > more

> > > > > > > pronounced in Leo? The boomerang effect!!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There can be much more to it… if members are ready to

> > > discuss!!!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is good Bhagavati ji has given further practical input to

> > > > work on,

> > > > > > let us

> > > > > > > gather some more pearls of wisdom. I invite members to post

> > > their

> > > > > > comments

> > > > > > > and experiences on this.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumarji,

I have Rahu in Leo 6.42 conjunct Mars 6.19 in the

12th Cusp ( But sign is Leo ) in ascendant Leo.

What could be the results of Rahu Mahadasha as per

your goodself ? ( For your info SubLord is Rahu itself )

My birth details if you require -

28th June 1961 , 10.15 am

Eluru ( Near Vijaywada ) 16.45N and 81.09E

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "B.Mohankumar B.mohankumar" <b_mohan_mohan wrote:>> Dear Chandu,Bhaskar, Bhagwathiji, & neelam guptha,>  > Rahu and ketu is not a planet but the node of asending and desending cutting points of earth and moon travel in thier path.So please consider as shadow planets . But we must consider as told krishnamoorthi Rahu and ketu are more powerfull planets which is acting for which star and sign and aspect planet.So 10 house Rahu or ketu not only going to act > > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar rajiventerprises > Saturday, 15 November, 2008 9:59:35 PM> Re: Rahu and The Sun> > > Dear Chandu 2 chill and Bhagwathiji,> Dear Chandu 2 chill, please do not bother for searching any charts . I am actually not into such type of generalisation type of astrology. My way of reading a chart is entirely different, and especially Rahu and Ketu, the nodes needs a whole chapter. I am actually not much keen on discussing such type of astrology. > Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the 10th house chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as results of Rahu in 10th, then you will find that only a evil person can be born through this placement . So now would you consider him as wrong ? > Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. We just pick up generalisations and apply them to each and every chart with just planet in house, which is what school going children would do. This is not astrology. Natirally you will find this generalistaion working somewhere, and not working somewhere. Why ? For the smple reasons that the other planets are also part of the family, and their positions also would matter.> Just the new bride sitting in Suhaag raat , in her bedroom is not going to work. ( Planet in House ) Where is the bride groom ? ( Lord of the Raashi ) What about the other members of the family ? What about any unsavaoury incident in the neighbourhood or in the family itself at the time of the marriage ? Will it not dampen the moods ? What about any good news arriving at time of marriage. Would it not heighten and enliven the moods and spirits ? > Aspect, Rashi Lord, Conjunctions, Nakshatra - ALL contribute in giving results of any planet, and not just Rahu and Ketu.> Planet in sign or House results is never going to work, and is not astrology... .......> regards/Bhaskar. >  >  > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "bhagavathi_ hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:> >> > Dear learned members,> > > > We need to analyze several charts to arrive at any conclusion. My > > father's chart has rahu in 10th in pisces. He was administrative, > > authoritative in profession as well as in his personality, but in > > habits he was clean. He was not alcoholic nor did he have any such > > habits. Similarly, most people in my family have Rahu in 4th, they all > > have clean habits. > > > > Probably, Chanduchillji may be right, I think 8th house has a say on > > addictions, since 8th house includes "hidden". > > > > I do not know whether Bhaskarji is highlighting the kendra positions of > > Rahu in any house or only in Leo.> > > > Regards,> > > > bhagavathi> >> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Guest guest

Really!! You should go back to kinder-astro classes..... they will teach you that they are GRAHAS not planets!!!2008/11/16 Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Oh, I thought they were planets.........

regards/Bhaskar.

, " B.Mohankumar B.mohankumar " <b_mohan_mohan wrote:

>> Dear Chandu,Bhaskar, Bhagwathiji, & neelam guptha,>  > Rahu and ketu is not a planet but the node of asending and desending cutting points of earth and moon travel in thier path.So please consider as shadow planets . But we must consider as told krishnamoorthi Rahu and ketu are more powerfull planets which is acting for which star and sign and aspect planet.So 10 house Rahu or ketu not only going to act

> > > > > ________________________________>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,//I have stated Gaynec problem for ur wife because of

placement of Rahu in 5th house on Sun sign, which leads to cause problems for child (Particularly male child) birth or delay the birth. Rahu gives male child in 5th but after so delay (due to Gynec problems) or after the female child. Rahu interrupt to conceive the child.//

I feel Rahu as such in a male nativity in 5H in

Leo does not indicate gynae problems to wife. Such problems with wife would be indicated by

lagna/2H, if afflicted in/with 11H in relation to 7H/7L.

I agree there is something unusual in the

circumstances of conceiving the first child, but we cannot attribute it

to gynae problems to wife, unless there are indications I mentioned above. Rahu in 5H is also an indicator of adoption. It also

sometimes indicates adopting or raising one's grandchildren. There are of course some

peculiar circumstances surrounding the conception & development of

children.

It may also mean foreign attributes of children.

In a rashi of Mercury or Shani, Rahu may deny children, specially if confirmed

in vargas. In other rashis, it may give many children. Depending on the 5th

lord's position, the native may raise unconventional children himself, or sometimes

his children are raised by servants, ex-spouses, or grandparents etc.) Depending

on the dispositor and other influences, the child may become famous or

distinguished in its own culture.

In general, Rahu in 5H gives desire to challenge conventional

boundaries of expressing creativity, raising children, politics, speculation, performing

arts and have hunger for fame and recognition. These are people with a

sharp intellect.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumarji,

Please also be kind enough to let me know which Mahadasha would fare better for me ? Will it be Mars or Rahu ? Since they are both in same degrees, same raashi, same nakshatra, same aspects, and everything sme apparently.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Mohankumarji,> > I have Rahu in Leo 6.42 conjunct Mars 6.19 in the> > 12th Cusp ( But sign is Leo ) in ascendant Leo.> > What could be the results of Rahu Mahadasha as per> > your goodself ? ( For your info SubLord is Rahu itself )> > My birth details if you require -> > 28th June 1961 , 10.15 am> > Eluru ( Near Vijaywada ) 16.45N and 81.09E> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "B.Mohankumar> B.mohankumar" b_mohan_mohan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Chandu,Bhaskar, Bhagwathiji, & neelam guptha,> > Â> > Rahu and ketu is not a planet but the node of asending and> desending cutting points of earth and moon travel in thier path.So> please consider as shadow planets . But we must consider as told> krishnamoorthi Rahu and ketu are more powerfull planets which is> acting for which star and sign and aspect planet.So 10 house Rahu or> ketu not only going to act> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> > > > Saturday, 15 November, 2008 9:59:35 PM> > Re: Rahu and The Sun> >> >> > Dear Chandu 2 chill and Bhagwathiji,> > Dear Chandu 2 chill, please do not bother for searching any charts . I> am actually not into such type of generalisation type of astrology. > My way of reading a chart is entirely different, and especially Rahu and> Ketu, the nodes needs a whole chapter. I am actually not much keen on> discussing such type of astrology.> > Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the> 10th house chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as> results of Rahu in 10th, then you will find that only a evil person can> be born through this placement . So now would you consider him as wrong> ?> > Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. We just pick up generalisations> and apply them to each and every chart with just planet in house, which> is what school going children would do. This is not astrology. Natirally> you will find this generalistaion working somewhere, and not working> somewhere. Why ? For the smple reasons that the other planets are also> part of the family, and their positions also would matter.> > Just the new bride sitting in Suhaag raat , in her bedroom is not> going to work. ( Planet in House ) Where is the bride groom ? (> Lord of the Raashi ) What about the other members of the family ? What> about any unsavaoury incident in the neighbourhood or in the family> itself at the time of the marriage ? Will it not dampen the moods ?> What about any good news arriving at time of marriage. Would it not> heighten and enliven the moods and spirits ?> > Aspect, Rashi Lord, Conjunctions, Nakshatra - ALL contribute in giving> results of any planet, and not just Rahu and Ketu.> > Planet in sign or House results is never going to work, and is not> astrology... .......> > regards/Bhaskar.> > Â> > Â> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "bhagavathi_> hariharan" <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:> > >> > > Dear learned members,> > >> > > We need to analyze several charts to arrive at any conclusion. My> > > father's chart has rahu in 10th in pisces. He was administrative,> > > authoritative in profession as well as in his personality, but in> > > habits he was clean. He was not alcoholic nor did he have any such> > > habits. Similarly, most people in my family have Rahu in 4th, they> all> > > have clean habits.> > >> > > Probably, Chanduchillji may be right, I think 8th house has a say on> > > addictions, since 8th house includes "hidden".> > >> > > I do not know whether Bhaskarji is highlighting the kendra positions> of> > > Rahu in any house or only in Leo.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > bhagavathi> > >> >> >> >> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on> http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/> >>

Guest guest

Dear All,

I have read somewhere which I do not remember Rahu in 5th house gives Knowledge of Gud Vidya. I have also come across cases where 5th house Rahu has given exceptional intelligence and an ability to fathom the root cause of anything that attracts the person.

D D Trivedi--- On Sun, 11/16/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Rahu and The Sun Date: Sunday, November 16, 2008, 11:36 AM

Dear Bohra ji,

//I have stated Gaynec problem for ur wife because of placement of Rahu in 5th house on Sun sign, which leads to cause problems for child (Particularly male child) birth or delay the birth. Rahu gives male child in 5th but after so delay (due to Gynec problems) or after the female child. Rahu interrupt to conceive the child.//

I feel Rahu as such in a male nativity in 5H in Leo does not indicate gynae problems to wife. Such problems with wife would be indicated by lagna/2H, if afflicted in/with 11H in relation to 7H/7L.

I agree there is something unusual in the circumstances of conceiving the first child, but we cannot attribute it to gynae problems to wife, unless there are indications I mentioned above. Rahu in 5H is also an indicator of adoption. It also sometimes indicates adopting or raising one's grandchildren. There are of course some peculiar circumstances surrounding the conception & development of children.

It may also mean foreign attributes of children. In a rashi of Mercury or Shani, Rahu may deny children, specially if confirmed in vargas. In other rashis, it may give many children. Depending on the 5th lord's position, the native may raise unconventional children himself, or sometimes his children are raised by servants, ex-spouses, or grandparents etc.) Depending on the dispositor and other influences, the child may become famous or distinguished in its own culture.

In general, Rahu in 5H gives desire to challenge conventional boundaries of expressing creativity, raising children, politics, speculation, performing arts and have hunger for fame and recognition. These are people with a sharp intellect.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

5th house of Male native is 11th house of wife,If Rahu occupies 11th

house.5th,7th and 9th sight of Rahu in female chart,what result will

be produce by Rahu to native (Now wife)?Just common effects,we are

discussing only Rahu in Leo sign.Don't forget 11th lord is Leo,a male

'Ghraha'.

Rahu directly aspects 5th( child house) house of native,3rd house is

11th from 5th(Labh bhave of child),7th repersent the house of sexual

organ of native and younger one house of first child.

Rahu in 5th house or in sign of male planet, " Putra

maran,Gharbhpat,Santiti Prtibndhak Rog ka hona " due to previous

birth's 'Shap " .It is authentic prof.

I agree Rahu in 5th makes a person unconventional ,he always think

differently to others.It give a very strong " six sense " to the

native,he can assume very well what will be coming in future.I can say

he have the power to see the right event before it happened.He can't

use his education for his profession,as like Hanumaji forget his

power.It is effect of Rahu in 5th house. " Budhi bhrmit rehati hai " .

Who have Rahu in 5th house,he can do the job of spy very well.He have

most analytical skill.

Really Rahu playing his role to discuss this trail,because we all are

analytic person.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bohra ji,

>

> //I have stated Gaynec problem for ur wife because of placement of

Rahu in

> 5th house on Sun sign, which leads to cause problems for child

(Particularly

> male child) birth or delay the birth. Rahu gives male child in 5th

but after

> so delay (due to Gynec problems) or after the female child. Rahu

interrupt

> to conceive the child.//

>

> I feel *Rahu as such in a male nativity in 5H in Leo does not

indicate gynae

> problems to wife. *Such problems with wife would be indicated by

lagna/2H,

> if afflicted in/with 11H in relation to 7H/7L.

>

> I agree there is something unusual in the circumstances of

conceiving the

> first child, but we cannot attribute it to gynae problems to wife,

unless

> there are indications I mentioned above. Rahu in 5H is also an

indicator of

> adoption. It also sometimes indicates adopting or raising one's

> grandchildren. There are of course some peculiar circumstances

surrounding

> the conception & development of children.

>

> It may also mean foreign attributes of children. In a rashi of

Mercury or

> Shani, Rahu may deny children, specially if confirmed in vargas. In

other

> rashis, it may give many children. Depending on the 5th lord's

position, the

> native may raise unconventional children himself, or sometimes his

children

> are raised by servants, ex-spouses, or grandparents etc.) Depending

on the

> dispositor and other influences, the child may become famous or

> distinguished in its own culture.

>

> *In general, Rahu in 5H gives desire to challenge conventional

boundaries of

> expressing creativity, raising children, politics, speculation,

performing

> arts* and have h*unger for fame and recognition. These are people with a

> sharp intellect.*

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Let us not mixed up Astronomical and Astrological definitions.

Astronomical definition:

Sun - Star , Moon- satellite of earth

Planets- Mercury, Venus Earth, Mars , Jupiter , Saturn and so on

RAHU ,KETU, V.E. POINTS - ARE MATHEMATICAL POINTS.

Astrological definition:

Sun , Moon - planets and luminaries

Mercury, Mars , Venus , Jupiter and Saturn- are tara planets and has physical

body

Rahu and Ketu - planets with no physical body

G.K.GOEL

B.Mohankumar B.mohankumar <b_mohan_mohan

Sunday, 16 November, 2008 8:14:41 AM

Re: Re: Rahu and The Sun

Dear Chandu,Bhaskar, Bhagwathiji, & neelam guptha,

Rahu and ketu is not a planet but the node of asending and desending  cutting

points of earth and moon travel in thier path.So please consider as shadow

planets . But we must consider as told krishnamoorthi Rahu and ketu are

more powerfull planets which is acting for which star and sign and aspect

planet.So 10 house Rahu or ketu not only going to act

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises@ hathway.com>

ancient_indian_ astrology

Saturday, 15 November, 2008 9:59:35 PM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu and The Sun

Dear Chandu 2 chill, please do not bother for searching any charts . I am

actually not into such type of generalisation type of astrology.  My way of

reading a chart is entirely different, and especially Rahu and Ketu, the nodes

needs a whole chapter. I am actually not much keen on discussing such type of

astrology.

Bhagwathi ji, BV Raman " How to judge a Horscope " if you read the 10th house

chapter in Volume 2, and check what BV Raman has written as results of Rahu in

10th, then you will find that only a evil person can be born through this

placement . So now would you consider him as wrong ?

Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. We just pick up generalisations and apply

them to each and every chart with just planet in house, which is what school

going children would do. This is not astrology. Natirally you will find this

generalistaion working somewhere, and not working somewhere. Why ? For the smple

reasons that the other planets are also part of the family, and their positions

also would matter.

Just the new bride sitting in Suhaag raat , in her bedroom is not going to

work.  ( Planet in House ) Where is the bride groom ? ( Lord of the Raashi )

What about the other members of the family ? What about any unsavaoury incident

in the neighbourhood or in the family itself at the time of the marriage ? Will

it not dampen the moods ? What  about any good news arriving at time of

marriage. Would it not heighten and enliven the moods and spirits ?

Aspect, Rashi Lord, Conjunctions, Nakshatra - ALL contribute in giving results

of any planet, and not just Rahu and Ketu.

Planet in sign or House results is never going to work, and is not astrology...

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, " bhagavathi_ hariharan "

<bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:

>

> Dear learned members,

>

> We need to analyze several charts to arrive at any conclusion. My

> father's chart has rahu in 10th in pisces. He was administrative,

> authoritative in profession as well as in his personality, but in

> habits he was clean. He was not alcoholic nor did he have any such

> habits. Similarly, most people in my family have Rahu in 4th, they all

> have clean habits.

>

> Probably, Chanduchillji may be right, I think 8th house has a say on

> addictions, since 8th house includes " hidden " .

>

> I do not know whether Bhaskarji is highlighting the kendra positions of

> Rahu in any house or only in Leo.

>

> Regards,

>

> bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

dear members,

//Rahu in 5th house or in sign of male planet, " Putra

birth's 'Shap " .It is authentic prof.//

Please read above as :-

//Rahu in 5th house or in sign of male planet in 11th house it

causes, " Putra

birth's 'Shap " .It is authentic prof.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " msbohra62 "

<msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Neelamji,

>

> 5th house of Male native is 11th house of wife,If Rahu occupies 11th

> house.5th,7th and 9th sight of Rahu in female chart,what result will

> be produce by Rahu to native (Now wife)?Just common effects,we are

> discussing only Rahu in Leo sign.Don't forget 11th lord is Leo,a male

> 'Ghraha'.

> Rahu directly aspects 5th( child house) house of native,3rd house is

> 11th from 5th(Labh bhave of child),7th repersent the house of sexual

> organ of native and younger one house of first child.

>

> Rahu in 5th house or in sign of male planet, " Putra

> maran,Gharbhpat,Santiti Prtibndhak Rog ka hona " due to previous

> birth's 'Shap " .It is authentic prof.

>

> I agree Rahu in 5th makes a person unconventional ,he always think

> differently to others.It give a very strong " six sense " to the

> native,he can assume very well what will be coming in future.I can say

> he have the power to see the right event before it happened.He can't

> use his education for his profession,as like Hanumaji forget his

> power.It is effect of Rahu in 5th house. " Budhi bhrmit rehati hai " .

>

> Who have Rahu in 5th house,he can do the job of spy very well.He have

> most analytical skill.

>

> Really Rahu playing his role to discuss this trail,because we all are

> analytic person.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

> , " neelam gupta "

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bohra ji,

> >

> > //I have stated Gaynec problem for ur wife because of placement of

> Rahu in

> > 5th house on Sun sign, which leads to cause problems for child

> (Particularly

> > male child) birth or delay the birth. Rahu gives male child in 5th

> but after

> > so delay (due to Gynec problems) or after the female child. Rahu

> interrupt

> > to conceive the child.//

> >

> > I feel *Rahu as such in a male nativity in 5H in Leo does not

> indicate gynae

> > problems to wife. *Such problems with wife would be indicated by

> lagna/2H,

> > if afflicted in/with 11H in relation to 7H/7L.

> >

> > I agree there is something unusual in the circumstances of

> conceiving the

> > first child, but we cannot attribute it to gynae problems to wife,

> unless

> > there are indications I mentioned above. Rahu in 5H is also an

> indicator of

> > adoption. It also sometimes indicates adopting or raising one's

> > grandchildren. There are of course some peculiar circumstances

> surrounding

> > the conception & development of children.

> >

> > It may also mean foreign attributes of children. In a rashi of

> Mercury or

> > Shani, Rahu may deny children, specially if confirmed in vargas. In

> other

> > rashis, it may give many children. Depending on the 5th lord's

> position, the

> > native may raise unconventional children himself, or sometimes his

> children

> > are raised by servants, ex-spouses, or grandparents etc.) Depending

> on the

> > dispositor and other influences, the child may become famous or

> > distinguished in its own culture.

> >

> > *In general, Rahu in 5H gives desire to challenge conventional

> boundaries of

> > expressing creativity, raising children, politics, speculation,

> performing

> > arts* and have h*unger for fame and recognition. These are people

with a

> > sharp intellect.*

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam-ji, Bhaskar-ji, Bohra-ji and others,

I was following this topic on Rahu & Ketu seriously due

to personal reasons.

My wife (Cancer lagna) has Rahu in 5H, aspected by 5L Mars+Jup

from 9H (Pisces). Obviously, she has Ketu on 11H (conjunct Me).

Whereas I have Ketu on 5H (aspected by Mars from 2H...Mars

is conjunct with 3 more planets, one of them is 5L Me) and Rahu

on 11H (pisces). You can say we complement each other !!!

Our first born is a boy - born within 2 yrs of our marraige.

Only problem was - delivered with C-section. Second child is

also male - conecived without difficulty and delivered with C-section.

In between, we had two abortions.

So, some of the problems discussed here does not fully apply

apply (difficulty in conceiving etc). Neither any of us (myself or wife)

is above average in intelligence. Just simple folks.

Only thing so far I have noticed that she is interested deeply in

Buddhism and my faith system is .. amorphous ..without any shape.

From Nakshara angle, For her, Rahu is in Nakshatra of Sat and moves

to Leo in navamsa. For me, Rahu is in Nakshatra of Mercury and moves

to Capri in Navamsa.

Regards

chakraborty

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I have Sun, Mercury and Rahu in my 5th House ( Cancer). I have done B.

Tech in Information Technology and after that MBA in international

Business. Now I am working as Executive - Marketing in a steel

manufacturing company. So when you wrote - " He can't

use his education for his profession " , it is somewhat right for me.

My birth Details are as follows:

4th of August. 1981

9:21 PM

Calcutta, India

Regards.

Hirak

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Chakraborthy ji,

Malefics in 5H generally gives " pains/problems " during delivery. In

case of Rahu/Ketu it is a case of more abortions.... so the details

provided by you perfectly matches to the combinations. Whether the

abortions were for medical or wife/husband decisions can be seen

through dasha. In many of Rahu/Ketu connections in 5H ....you often

hear abortions.... but NOT denial. Can be some cases of denial....in

those Ketu is pre-dominant....

Check in those grown up children if they happen to listen to their

parents.... { in above mentioned combinations} !!??!!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas