Guest guest

LL_in_Different_Amsa_Taurus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Think we had enough miscellaneous NON-astro discussion in the past one

month, now let us get back to our core subject i.e. astrology and let me

kick start this with a new thread.

On the subject of navamsa readings, there are few difference of opinion.

1) Some see amsa divisions as a inherent part of natal chart

2) Some schools see it as a independent chart by itself supplementing

the natal chart

3) Few schools believe in aspects in amsa, many original old schools do

NOT accept it.

Without going to controversies, let us start what all one can predict

for a LL in a Taurus Amsa i.e. navamsa.

Note: Threads on non-astro are to be considered closed or discouraged

now....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Sir

The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also given.

-

1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would

fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.

If this means asking for extra info,. then please ignore the same.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Think we had enough miscellaneous NON-astro discussion in the past one

> month, now let us get back to our core subject i.e. astrology and let

me

> kick start this with a new thread.

>

> On the subject of navamsa readings, there are few difference of

opinion.

>

> 1) Some see amsa divisions as a inherent part of natal chart

>

> 2) Some schools see it as a independent chart by itself supplementing

> the natal chart

>

> 3) Few schools believe in aspects in amsa, many original old schools

do

> NOT accept it.

>

> Without going to controversies, let us start what all one can predict

> for a LL in a Taurus Amsa i.e. navamsa.

>

> Note: Threads on non-astro are to be considered closed or discouraged

> now....

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Guest guest

The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also given. - 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord Mars in Taurus Amsa.

2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.

Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just discuss on the main point... regards, Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Srinivas ji, That is a good point! So that question becomes - * What are the results that could be predicted - If for Aries Lagna, LL Mars is in Taurus Navamsa ? (We don't know where Lagna Lord Mars in located in the chart. It could be in any sign/house starting from Lagna). This is a good beginning. I request all to come up with predictions for the given combination based on this much info alone. Let us see, how close it is to truth. More than that, let us learn how to derive results based on Navamsa alone. Or in other words, let us learn to interpret results using Vargas! ;) Certainly this is going to a very interesting exersise!!!Love and regards,Sreenadh , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also given.> -> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> discuss on the main point...> > regards,> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji and group,

Thank you Sreeram ji for giving us a break.

Taking the discussion forward....Navamsh position of LL will influence the native's life throughout, in personality traits, other results, specially in the dasha/antars etc.

As we all know,

physical features are to be seen from the navamsha position of lagna lord. To

begin with, we could start with that.

I am giving below some related points as per classics:

According to Hora Ratna, aries native with navamsha of

venus has downward looking eyes, soft hair, attractive form and neck resembling

that of a conch (a well shaped neck). He is impatient, dark in complexion, will

have in attractive naval, be heroic, wealthy, virtuous, fond of poetry, happy,

with robes and decoration. Will be interested in flowers. This is a bit general for taurus rising in navamsh, but one can apply it to LL mars in taurus.

Jatak Parijat says that with mars in Taurus navamsh, one gets

delight in the society of women (for a male native) not his own, be liberal,

comfortably placed and learned.

Mars in Taurus and second navamsh can make

a person cruel in speech, untruthful and revengeful but if mars is LL in Taurus

navamsh, it can also make a person righteous, truthful, learned in many scriptures,

Firm in his aims and very enthusiastic.

Mars in Taurus navamsh for aries: The native will be short,

dark in complexion, will have broad shoulders, long arms, small forehead,

strong collar bones, sharp sight, prominent face and nose, he is an affable

speaker and will possess weak legs.The results could be taurean traits of lagna in the aries lagna native.

But the ollowing points have to be kept in mind at

all times and results moderated accordingly:

Natal house where mars has gone. e.g a mars in lagna will

represent lagna in double dose.The sign where mars is situated in natal chartWhether it is a vargottam navamsh

Aspects and relations with this mars.House taken in navamsh, i.e. Taurus falls in which house and

its equivalent house in natal chartAssociations with this mars in navamsh

Here's an example:

Girl 5.10.1989/18.44/Delhi

She has aries Lagna, LL mars in virgo in 6H

and Taurus navamsh rises with mars in lagna.She is short, darkish in complexion, has broad

shoulders, small forehead, prominent face and nose.All of you are welcome to give your opinion.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sreeramji,

For Aries Lagna, LL mars in Taurus Navamsa-

To describe a person, the following info generally helps-

1. Lagna sign

2. LL, its nature

3. LL sign

4. LL in navamsa

5. navamsa lagna

Now we are delineating from 2 out of the 5 possibilities, so may be

what I write below contributes to 20% of the individual

The person will be a fiery personality as per the sigification of

mesha, mars in a friendly sign in amsa, he would take the

significations of taurus also. He could be fair, broad face, he may

have prominent eyes, beautiful or fiery, caustic or affable in

speech. His interests would be appreciating beauty, art, earning

money and food, drinks. Good or bad, would depend on other factors

Regards,

bhagavathi

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Dear Srinivas ji,

> That is a good point! So that question becomes -

> * What are the results that could be predicted - If for Aries

Lagna,

> LL Mars is in Taurus Navamsa ? (We don't know where Lagna Lord Mars

in

> located in the chart. It could be in any sign/house starting from

> Lagna).

> This is a good beginning. I request all to come up with

predictions

> for the given combination based on this much info alone. Let us

see, how

> close it is to truth. More than that, let us learn how to derive

results

> based on Navamsa alone. Or in other words, let us learn to interpret

> results using Vargas! ;) Certainly this is going to a very

interesting

> exersise!!!

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " sreeram srinivas "

> <sreeram64@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also

> given.

> > -

> >

> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna

would

> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna

Lord

> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.

> >

> >

> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its

degrees.

> >

> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a

> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra

> > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......

just

> > discuss on the main point...

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Group,

I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna,

for Mars to be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data.

First of all Mars cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars

is placed in the 4th, 8th and the 12th house for a Aries

Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I am wrong ).

For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

judgement would be as under .

Read as Mars placed in -

1st House

Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change

by influence of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet

but leave it for the members to figure it out ).

2nd House

Not good for Mothers health or Domestic bless.

If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars period.

3rd House

Will go for foreign journeys and also be a charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die during this period.

4th house

Of course debilitated so figure out the results. But again it may give

good results too finally depending on another planet.

5th house

heart operation may become necessary for this native.

Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are subject to change due to another planet.

6th house

Will suffer operation in this period of Mars antardasha.

can earn good money through insurance. Mother may die

during this period or be hospitalised.

7th house

Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession.

Will have trouble in marriage compatibilities.

8th House

A period of full strifes and troubles. But good longevity.

May get hurt in the head. Again the results are subjevct to

change due to influence of another planet.

9th House

Father may die during this period. bad for education if

mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.

Results subject to change here.

10th House

May go for new business related to land,property

or construction. Current business would face Loss.

may have some scandal in profession if employed.

11th house

May suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss

and a very bad time. Also bad time for father.

12th house

Total Loss in all spheres. May become psychic.

Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed.

May have to leave family too and go far away.

jail. imprisonment.

The above results would manifest in antardasha of Mars .

The above results can also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.

I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in a hurry. One could add much more to the above.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also given.> -> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> discuss on the main point...> > regards,> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

I have mentioned the placement of Mars in the natal chart and not Navamsha. The navamsha would remain common as Taurus, though the houses in Navamsha would change in the navamsha chart as per what Lagna appears.

regards, Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Group,> I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to> be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the> 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I> am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence> of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the> members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or> Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting> in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die> during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the> results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through> insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th> house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head. > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.> Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May> suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.> Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have> to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.> I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i> like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in> a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> >> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> given.> > -> >> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> >> >> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> >> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> > discuss on the main point...> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear group,

I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th , which would not come in taurus navamsha.

you may please delete the same or not read it.

But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus navamsha.

Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects. This reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when an hour is spent in writing about such matters.

best wishes,

bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Group,> I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to> be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the> 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I> am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence> of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the> members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or> Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting> in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die> during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the> results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through> insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th> house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head. > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.> Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May> suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.> Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have> to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.> I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i> like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in> a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> >> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> given.> > -> >> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> >> >> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> >> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> > discuss on the main point...> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Namaste Bhaskar ji

Please don't think everyone is on-line and reading every mail sent onto the

group - give " simple " folks like myself time to seek clarifications at our

leisure ...

Best wishes ..

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

_____

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

30 July 2008 19:16

Re: LL_in_Different_Amsa_Taurus

Dear group,

I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th ,

which would not come in taurus navamsha.

But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I

mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus navamsha.

Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects. This

reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when an hour

is spent in writing about such matters.

best wishes,

bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Group,

> I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to

> be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars

> cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the

> 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I

> am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

> judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House

> Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence

> of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the

> members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or

> Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart

> would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can d ie during Mars

> period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a

> charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting

> in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die

> during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the

> results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on

> another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for

> this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or

> the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are

> subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer

> operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through

> insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th

> house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

> overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profess ion. Will have

> trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full

> strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head.

> Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another

> planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for

> education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.

> Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business

> related to land,property or construction. Current business would face

> Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May

> suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.

> Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May

> become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have

> to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above

> results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above res ults can

> also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.

> I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i

> like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in

> a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " sreeram srinivas "

> sreeram64@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also

> given.

> > -

> >

> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would

> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord

> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.

> >

> >

> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.

> >

> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a

> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra

> > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just

> > discuss on the main point...

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.7/1581 - Release 7/30/2008

6:56 AM

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,//I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th , which would not come in taurus navamsha.//You'd given only general results of placement of mars in different houses for aries lagna. And also it was clarified by you at the outset that 4/8/12 mars will not get a taurus amsha. It didn't look like a mistake as it was a general info for all placements.

But it will be nice if you can elaborate and give us the following as per the topic under discussion:

General results for mars if it goes to taurus navamsh (any house). As we know mars has his own karkatwas, may be you can tell us how this mars will generally behave when it falls in taurus navamsh, irrespective of its placement.

Specific house-wise results as you've given for natal chart. If you can extend and derive some results that could be attributed to mars having gone to taurus navamsh. Any other specific result when mars goes to taurus amsa.

RegardsNeelam2008/7/30 Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Dear group,

I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th , which would not come in taurus navamsha.

But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus navamsha.

Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects. This reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when an hour is spent in writing about such matters.

best wishes,

bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Group,

> I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to> be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the

> 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I> am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House

> Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence> of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the> members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or

> Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a

> charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting> in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die> during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the

> results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or

> the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through

> insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th> house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have

> trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head. > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another

> planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.> Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business

> related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May> suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.

> Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have> to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above

> results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.> I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i

> like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in> a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > , " sreeram srinivas "

> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> >> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> given.> > -> >> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would

> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> >> >> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.

> >> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just

> > discuss on the main point...> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear neelamji,

Those were not general results . they are very much near to what must

happen when mars is placed in those houses in Taurus navamsha.

Heart operation, father dying, loss of lagna lord in 11th ( when

normally it must be a rajyoga or dhanYoga ) cannot be termed as general

results.

regards,

bhaskar.

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> //I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and

12th ,

> which would not come in taurus navamsha.//

>

> You'd given only general results of placement of mars in different

houses

> for aries lagna. And also it was clarified by you at the outset that

4/8/12

> mars will not get a taurus amsha. It didn't look like a mistake as it

was a

> general info for all placements.

>

> But it will be nice if you can elaborate and give us the following as

per

> the topic under discussion:

>

> 1. General results for mars if it goes to taurus navamsh (any house).

As

> we know mars has his own karkatwas, may be you can tell us how this

mars

> will generally behave when it falls in taurus navamsh, irrespective of

its

> placement.

> 2. Specific house-wise results as you've given for natal chart. If you

> can extend and derive some results that could be attributed to mars

having

> gone to taurus navamsh.

> 3. Any other specific result when mars goes to taurus amsa.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> 2008/7/30 Bhaskar rajiventerprises

>

> > Dear group,

> >

> > I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and

12th ,

> > which would not come in taurus navamsha.

> >

> > you may please delete the same or not read it.

> >

> > But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I

> > mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus

navamsha.

> >

> > Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects.

This

> > reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when

an hour

> > is spent in writing about such matters.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > bhaskar.

> >

> > * *

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for

Mars to

> > > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all

Mars

> > > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and

the

> > > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me

if I

> > > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

> > > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House

> > > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by

influence

> > > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it

for the

> > > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health

or

> > > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart

> > > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during

Mars

> > > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a

> > > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and

shifting

> > > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father

may die

> > > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out

the

> > > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending

on

> > > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for

> > > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries

or

> > > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too

are

> > > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer

> > > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money

through

> > > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised.

7th

> > > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

> > > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have

> > > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full

> > > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the

head.

> > > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of

another

> > > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for

> > > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in

exams.

> > > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business

> > > related to land,property or construction. Current business would

face

> > > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house

May

> > > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad

time.

> > > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres.

May

> > > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May

have

> > > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above

> > > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results

can

> > > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more

results.

> > > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any

book. i

> > > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above,

though in

> > > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes,

Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " sreeram

srinivas "

> > > sreeram64@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also

> > > given.

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna

would

> > > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

> > > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna

Lord

> > > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its

degrees.

> > > >

> > > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a

> > > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra

> > > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......

just

> > > > discuss on the main point...

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Jaswalji,

I was talking about the active members here.

And i never think that every one is on-line. that would be a too far

fetched thinking.

Jai Sita Ram.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhaskar ji

>

> Please don't think everyone is on-line and reading every mail sent

onto the

> group - give " simple " folks like myself time to seek clarifications at

our

> leisure ...

>

> Best wishes ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> 30 July 2008 19:16

>

> Re: LL_in_Different_Amsa_Taurus

>

> Dear group,

> I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th

> which would not come in taurus navamsha.

> you may please delete the same or not read it.

> But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I

> mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus

navamsha.

> Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects.

This

> reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when an

hour

> is spent in writing about such matters.

> best wishes,

> bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars

to

> > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars

> > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and

the

> > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me

if I

> > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

> > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House

> > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by

influence

> > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for

the

> > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or

> > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart

> > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can d ie during

Mars

> > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a

> > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and

shifting

> > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may

die

> > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out

the

> > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on

> > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for

> > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or

> > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too

are

> > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer

> > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money

through

> > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th

> > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

> > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profess ion. Will have

> > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full

> > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head.

> > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another

> > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for

> > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in

exams.

> > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business

> > related to land,property or construction. Current business would

face

> > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house

May

> > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad

time.

> > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May

> > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May

have

> > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above

> > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above res ults

can

> > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more

results.

> > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any

book. i

> > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though

in

> > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sreeram srinivas "

> > sreeram64@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also

> > given.

> > > -

> > >

> > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna

would

> > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

> > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna

Lord

> > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.

> > >

> > >

> > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its

degrees.

> > >

> > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a

> > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra

> > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......

just

> > > discuss on the main point...

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

>

> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.7/1581 - Release Date:

7/30/2008

> 6:56 AM

>

Guest guest

Dear. Neelamji ,

Please allow me your reasoning to call my efforts as

general info, in wake of the undermentioned -

Mars in 2nd , why would i talk of heart afflection ?

Mars in 3rd . Why would native go for foreign journeys

when the 3rd house is meant only for short journeys ?

Mars in 6th - How can mother die ?

Mars in 10th - Why construction business ? Why loss in current business ?

Mars in 11th - Why have I mentioned bad results when the lagna Lord in 11th is supposed to be good.

You have a long way to go..........and would need help.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > //I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th ,> which would not come in taurus navamsha.//> > You'd given only general results of placement of mars in different houses> for aries lagna. And also it was clarified by you at the outset that 4/8/12> mars will not get a taurus amsha. It didn't look like a mistake as it was a> general info for all placements.> > But it will be nice if you can elaborate and give us the following as per> the topic under discussion:> > 1. General results for mars if it goes to taurus navamsh (any house). As> we know mars has his own karkatwas, may be you can tell us how this mars> will generally behave when it falls in taurus navamsh, irrespective of its> placement.> 2. Specific house-wise results as you've given for natal chart. If you> can extend and derive some results that could be attributed to mars having> gone to taurus navamsh.> 3. Any other specific result when mars goes to taurus amsa.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2008/7/30 Bhaskar rajiventerprises > > Dear group,> >> > I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th ,> > which would not come in taurus navamsha.> >> > you may please delete the same or not read it.> >> > But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I> > mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus navamsha.> >> > Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects. This> > reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when an hour> > is spent in writing about such matters.> >> > best wishes,> >> > bhaskar.> >> > * *> >> >> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to> > > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> > > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the> > > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I> > > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble> > > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> > > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence> > > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the> > > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or> > > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> > > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> > > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> > > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting> > > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die> > > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the> > > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> > > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> > > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> > > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> > > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> > > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through> > > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th> > > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> > > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> > > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> > > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head.> > > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> > > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> > > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.> > > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> > > related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> > > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May> > > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.> > > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> > > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have> > > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> > > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> > > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.> > > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i> > > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in> > > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> > > given.> > > > -> > > >> > > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> > > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > >> > > >> > > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> > > >> > > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> > > > discuss on the main point...> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji and any group members,

Please let me know in which book you will find the general info i have given in my mail , which is absurd as per the general known principals of a Lagna lord placed in various houses.

I believe not in talking rubbish but in essence and and in methodical study.

before writing that mail, i had already drawn the navamsha table, and checked at what degrees could any Planet get the navamsha of taurus, and how would Mars function if it was placed there.

Shri Sreeramji had not asked for the effects of Planets of Mars placed in different houses in a Natal chart, as this is not a kindergarten class, so there was no question of giving results for natal Chart.

Check the results given by me. check a aries chart nativity, and you will find similiar resuilts in his Life upto 70% of what I have mentioned if not more. I dont talk in the air and am good at my job which I do. I also dont waste time in talking general matters , but want to answer these 3 parts of a query, rather than beating around the bush with nonsense generalisations, which is the strength of those who do not study well.

my focus normally remains on-

1) What will happen . 2) When it will happen 3) How it will happen.

Rest talks i find " bakwaas ".

but now I want you to come out with the reasoning of what I wrote and why . i assure you that it would be a superb enriching experience for you, and you will not find this written in any book. After that I would like to wish you goodbye.

I will wait for your inputs on why i wrote those absurd results for mars in various houses.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear. Neelamji ,> Please allow me your reasoning to call my efforts as general info, in> wake of the undermentioned - Mars in 2nd , why would i talk of heart> afflection ? Mars in 3rd . Why would native go for foreign journeys > when the 3rd house is meant only for short journeys ? Mars in 6th -> How can mother die ? Mars in 10th - Why construction business ? Why> loss in current business ? Mars in 11th - Why have I mentioned bad> results when the lagna Lord in 11th is supposed to be good. You have a> long way to go..........and would need help. regards, Bhaskar.> > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > //I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and> 12th ,> > which would not come in taurus navamsha.//> >> > You'd given only general results of placement of mars in different> houses> > for aries lagna. And also it was clarified by you at the outset that> 4/8/12> > mars will not get a taurus amsha. It didn't look like a mistake as it> was a> > general info for all placements.> >> > But it will be nice if you can elaborate and give us the following as> per> > the topic under discussion:> >> > 1. General results for mars if it goes to taurus navamsh (any house).> As> > we know mars has his own karkatwas, may be you can tell us how this> mars> > will generally behave when it falls in taurus navamsh, irrespective of> its> > placement.> > 2. Specific house-wise results as you've given for natal chart. If you> > can extend and derive some results that could be attributed to mars> having> > gone to taurus navamsh.> > 3. Any other specific result when mars goes to taurus amsa.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> >> > 2008/7/30 Bhaskar rajiventerprises@> >> > > Dear group,> > >> > > I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and> 12th ,> > > which would not come in taurus navamsha.> > >> > > you may please delete the same or not read it.> > >> > > But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I> > > mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus> navamsha.> > >> > > Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects.> This> > > reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when> an hour> > > is spent in writing about such matters.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > bhaskar.> > >> > > * *> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Group,> > > > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for> Mars to> > > > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all> Mars> > > > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and> the> > > > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me> if I> > > > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble> > > > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> > > > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by> influence> > > > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it> for the> > > > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health> or> > > > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> > > > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during> Mars> > > > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> > > > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and> shifting> > > > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father> may die> > > > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out> the> > > > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending> on> > > > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> > > > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries> or> > > > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too> are> > > > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> > > > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money> through> > > > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised.> 7th> > > > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> > > > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> > > > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> > > > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the> head.> > > > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of> another> > > > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> > > > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in> exams.> > > > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> > > > related to land,property or construction. Current business would> face> > > > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house> May> > > > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad> time.> > > > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres.> May> > > > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May> have> > > > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> > > > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results> can> > > > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more> results.> > > > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any> book. i> > > > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above,> though in> > > > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "sreeram> srinivas"> > > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> > > > given.> > > > > -> > > > >> > > > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna> would> > > > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > > > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna> Lord> > > > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its> degrees.> > > > >> > > > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > > > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > > > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......> just> > > > > discuss on the main point...> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,//You have a long way to go..........and would need help.//Sure I agree...It was oversight from my side and I didn't read the results carefully thinking that they're general results. That is why I also thought that 4/8/12 houses are explained.

But I'm sure my mail has clarified this for others as well and they would note these statements more carefully.Thanks and regardsNeelam2008/7/31 Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Dear. Neelamji ,

Please allow me your reasoning to call my efforts as

general info, in wake of the undermentioned -

Mars in 2nd , why would i talk of heart afflection ?

Mars in 3rd . Why would native go for foreign journeys

when the 3rd house is meant only for short journeys ?

Mars in 6th - How can mother die ?

Mars in 10th - Why construction business ? Why loss in current business ?

Mars in 11th - Why have I mentioned bad results when the lagna Lord in 11th is supposed to be good.

You have a long way to go..........and would need help.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > //I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th ,> which would not come in taurus navamsha.//> > You'd given only general results of placement of mars in different houses

> for aries lagna. And also it was clarified by you at the outset that 4/8/12> mars will not get a taurus amsha. It didn't look like a mistake as it was a> general info for all placements.>

> But it will be nice if you can elaborate and give us the following as per> the topic under discussion:> > 1. General results for mars if it goes to taurus navamsh (any house). As

> we know mars has his own karkatwas, may be you can tell us how this mars> will generally behave when it falls in taurus navamsh, irrespective of its> placement.> 2. Specific house-wise results as you've given for natal chart. If you

> can extend and derive some results that could be attributed to mars having> gone to taurus navamsh.> 3. Any other specific result when mars goes to taurus amsa.> > Regards> Neelam

> > > > > > 2008/7/30 Bhaskar rajiventerprises > > Dear group,> >> > I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and 12th ,

> > which would not come in taurus navamsha.> >> > you may please delete the same or not read it.> >> > But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I

> > mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus navamsha.> >> > Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects. This> > reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when an hour

> > is spent in writing about such matters.> >> > best wishes,> >> > bhaskar.> >> > * *> >> >> >> >> > , " Bhaskar "

> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to> > > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars

> > > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the> > > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I> > > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

> > > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> > > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence> > > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the

> > > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or> > > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> > > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars

> > > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> > > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting> > > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die

> > > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the> > > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> > > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for

> > > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> > > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> > > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer

> > > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through> > > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th> > > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

> > > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> > > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> > > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head.

> > > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> > > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> > > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.

> > > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> > > related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> > > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May

> > > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.> > > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> > > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have

> > > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> > > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> > > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.

> > > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i> > > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in> > > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > >> > >> > >> > > , " sreeram srinivas "

> > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> > > given.> > > > -

> > > >> > > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> > > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord

> > > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > >> > > >> > > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> > > >> > > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a

> > > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> > > > discuss on the main point...

> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, That is an excellent starting! I too was preparing a write-up on the same (during busy morning schedule), kept it into an USB and on reaching office I find that the file is corrupted. :( I will try to upload it in the evening, after reaching home. Data: For Aries Lagna, Lagna lord Mars is in Taurus Navamsa. To have systematic approach, these are the basic points to be considered. What should be predicted for - 1) Navamsa of LL in 2nd house 2) Navamsa of LL in the sign of Venus 3) Mars Navamsa in the sign of Venus 4) Mars Navamsa in Taurus 5) Mars Navamsa in 2nd house from Lagna These are the 5 distinct conditions that should be considered while predicting for this combination. The results derivation guidance for all the above are available in classics. Note: I will provide my derived results in a later write-up.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:Dear Sreeramji and group,

Thank you Sreeram ji for giving us a break.

Taking the discussion

forward....Navamsh position of LL will influence the native's life

throughout, in personality traits, other results, specially in the

dasha/antars etc.

As we all know,

physical features are to be seen from the navamsha position of lagna lord. To

begin with, we could start with that.

I am giving below some related points as per classics:

According to Hora Ratna, aries

native with navamsha of

venus has downward looking eyes, soft hair, attractive form and neck

resembling

that of a conch (a well shaped neck). He is impatient, dark in

complexion, will

have in attractive naval, be heroic, wealthy, virtuous, fond of poetry,

happy,

with robes and decoration. Will be interested in flowers. This is a

bit general for taurus rising in navamsh, but one can apply it to LL

mars in taurus.

Jatak Parijat says that with mars in Taurus navamsh, one gets

delight in the society of women (for a male native) not his own, be liberal,

comfortably placed and learned.

Mars in Taurus and second navamsh can make

a person cruel in speech, untruthful and revengeful but if mars is LL in Taurus

navamsh, it can also make a person righteous, truthful, learned in many scriptures,

Firm in his aims and very enthusiastic.

Mars in Taurus navamsh for aries: The native will be short,

dark in complexion, will have broad shoulders, long arms, small forehead,

strong collar bones, sharp sight, prominent face and nose, he is an affable

speaker and will possess weak legs.The results could be taurean traits of lagna in the aries lagna native.

But the ollowing points have to be kept in mind at

all times and results moderated accordingly:

Natal house where mars has gone. e.g a mars in lagna will

represent lagna in double dose.The sign where mars is situated in natal chartWhether it is a vargottam navamshAspects and relations with this mars.House taken in navamsh, i.e. Taurus falls in which house and

its equivalent house in natal chartAssociations with this mars in navamsh

Here's an example:

Girl 5.10.1989/18.44/Delhi

She has aries Lagna, LL mars in virgo in 6H

and Taurus navamsh rises with mars in lagna.She is short, darkish in complexion, has broad

shoulders, small forehead, prominent face and nose.All of you are welcome to give your opinion.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Respected members,

If I am not wrong, the thread is that the lagna is Aries, and navamsha lagna is

Taurus and we are to discuss the placement of Mars in navamsha in different

houses. Please clearify.

S.C.Kursija

--- On Wed, 7/30/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Re: LL_in_Different_Amsa_Taurus

Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 9:48 PM

Dear Group,

I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna,

for Mars to be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data.

First of all Mars cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars

is placed in the 4th, 8th and the 12th house for a Aries

Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I am wrong ).

For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

judgement would be as under .

Read as Mars placed in -

1st House

Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change

by influence of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet

but leave it for the members to figure it out ).

2nd House

If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart would also be a problem after

middle age.  Mother can die during Mars period.

3rd House

Will go for foreign journeys and also be a charitable philantthropic.There would

be a lot of journeys and shifting in this natives life. He would be good at

communications. Father may die during this period.

4th house

Of course debilitated so figure out the results. But again it may give

good results too finally depending on another planet.

5th house

heart operation may become necessary for this native.

Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or the likes.Will not get

support from first child. these Results too are subject to change due to another

planet.

6th house

7th house

Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession.

Will have trouble in marriage compatibilities.

8th House

A period of full strifes and troubles. But good longevity.

May get hurt in the head.  Again the results are subjevct to

change due to influence of another planet.

9th House

Father may die during this period.  bad for education if

mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.

Results subject to change here.

10th House

May go for new business related to land,property

or construction. Current business would face Loss.

may have some scandal in profession if employed.

11th house

May suffer accident and land in hospital.  total loss

and a very bad time. Also bad time for father.

12th house

Total Loss in all spheres.  May become psychic.

Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed.

May have to leave family too and go far away.

jail. imprisonment.

The above results would manifest in antardasha of Mars .

The above results can also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some

more results.

I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i like

predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in a hurry. One

could add much more to the above.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64@.. .> wrote:

>

>

>

> The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also given.

> -

>

> 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would

> fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

> Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord

> Mars in Taurus Amsa.

>

>

> 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.

>

> Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a

> combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra

> lords....etc. .unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just

> discuss on the main point...

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji and group,I am prepared to try and give my reasoning for the effects you've mentioned. Let it be a mending exercise for my oversight.First of all, we must understand the following table which gives tula navamsh degrees in different signs.

Sign

Degrees

House in

natal chart

Which navamsh

Aries

3.20-6.40

lagna

2nd

Tau

13.20-16.40

2nd

6th

Gem

23.20-26.40

3rd

8th

Can

Leo

3.20-6.40

5th

2nd

Vir

13.20-16.40

6th

6th

Lib

23.20-26.40

7th

8th

Sco

Sag

3.20-6.40

9th

2nd

Cap

13.20-16.40

10th

6th

Aqu

23.20-26.40

11th

8th

Pis

When mars is in friendly signs and own sign, it falls in 2nd navamshBut in mercury's, venusian and saturn's signs it takes 6th and 8th navamshasAnd when in 4/8/12, mars does not get Taurus navamsh. (any special signification?)

I am giving below the reasons for mars in 2nd only. Other members can try to reason out other placements:

//Mars in 2nd , why would I talk of heart affliction?//

LL mars in Maraksthan8L mars in maraksthanGoes to 6th navamsh of diseasesFrom 2H, it aspects 5H and leo

Vargottam navamsh, so same is repeated in

navamsh.I think it will also fall in virgo in

dreshkan and leo in chaturthamsh.

This is what I could think of quickly… but

since mars is also LL, and if other afflictions are not there, or there are

benefic aspects, this may not happen or may not be serious.RegardsNeelam

2008/7/31 Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Dear Neelamji and any group members,

Please let me know in which book you will find the general info i have given in my mail , which is absurd as per the general known principals of a Lagna lord placed in various houses.

I believe not in talking rubbish but in essence and and in methodical study.

before writing that mail, i had already drawn the navamsha table, and checked at what degrees could any Planet get the navamsha of taurus, and how would Mars function if it was placed there.

Shri Sreeramji had not asked for the effects of Planets of Mars placed in different houses in a Natal chart, as this is not a kindergarten class, so there was no question of giving results for natal Chart.

Check the results given by me. check a aries chart nativity, and you will find similiar resuilts in his Life upto 70% of what I have mentioned if not more. I dont talk in the air and am good at my job which I do. I also dont waste time in talking general matters , but want to answer these 3 parts of a query, rather than beating around the bush with nonsense generalisations, which is the strength of those who do not study well.

my focus normally remains on-

1) What will happen . 2) When it will happen 3) How it will happen.

Rest talks i find " bakwaas " .

but now I want you to come out with the reasoning of what I wrote and why . i assure you that it would be a superb enriching experience for you, and you will not find this written in any book. After that I would like to wish you goodbye.

I will wait for your inputs on why i wrote those absurd results for mars in various houses.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear. Neelamji ,

> Please allow me your reasoning to call my efforts as general info, in> wake of the undermentioned - Mars in 2nd , why would i talk of heart> afflection ? Mars in 3rd . Why would native go for foreign journeys

> when the 3rd house is meant only for short journeys ? Mars in 6th -> How can mother die ? Mars in 10th - Why construction business ? Why> loss in current business ? Mars in 11th - Why have I mentioned bad

> results when the lagna Lord in 11th is supposed to be good. You have a> long way to go..........and would need help. regards, Bhaskar.> > > > , " neelam gupta "

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > //I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and> 12th ,> > which would not come in taurus navamsha.//

> >> > You'd given only general results of placement of mars in different> houses> > for aries lagna. And also it was clarified by you at the outset that> 4/8/12> > mars will not get a taurus amsha. It didn't look like a mistake as it

> was a> > general info for all placements.> >> > But it will be nice if you can elaborate and give us the following as> per> > the topic under discussion:> >

> > 1. General results for mars if it goes to taurus navamsh (any house).> As> > we know mars has his own karkatwas, may be you can tell us how this> mars> > will generally behave when it falls in taurus navamsh, irrespective of

> its> > placement.> > 2. Specific house-wise results as you've given for natal chart. If you> > can extend and derive some results that could be attributed to mars> having> > gone to taurus navamsh.

> > 3. Any other specific result when mars goes to taurus amsa.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> >> > 2008/7/30 Bhaskar rajiventerprises@

> >> > > Dear group,> > >> > > I have committed a mistake by giving the results of 4th, 8th and> 12th ,> > > which would not come in taurus navamsha.> > >

> > > you may please delete the same or not read it.> > >> > > But i am surprised that none of you pointed this to me, even after I> > > mentioned that Mars if placed in these 3 houses cannot have taurus

> navamsha.> > >> > > Its 2 hours since i posted my previous post regarding the effects.> This> > > reveals the academic interest, and also tells me what happens when> an hour

> > > is spent in writing about such matters.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > bhaskar.> > >> > > * *> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > > , " Bhaskar " > > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Group,> > > > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for> Mars to> > > > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all

> Mars> > > > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and> the> > > > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me> if I> > > > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble

> > > > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> > > > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by> influence> > > > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it

> for the> > > > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health> or> > > > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> > > > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during

> Mars> > > > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> > > > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and> shifting> > > > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father

> may die> > > > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out> the> > > > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending> on> > > > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for

> > > > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries> or> > > > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too> are> > > > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer

> > > > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money> through> > > > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised.> 7th> > > > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many

> > > > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> > > > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> > > > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the

> head.> > > > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of> another> > > > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> > > > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in

> exams.> > > > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> > > > related to land,property or construction. Current business would> face> > > > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house

> May> > > > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad> time.> > > > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres.> May> > > > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May

> have> > > > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> > > > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results> can> > > > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more

> results.> > > > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any> book. i> > > > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above,> though in

> > > > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , " sreeram

> srinivas " > > > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also

> > > > given.> > > > > -> > > > >> > > > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna> would> > > > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.

> > > > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna> Lord> > > > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its

> degrees.> > > > >> > > > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > > > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > > > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......

> just> > > > > discuss on the main point...> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >

> > > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

dear kursija ji,

What i have written is meant to be read in this manner -

mars in first house in Natal Chart taurus navamsha

Mars in 2nd house in Natal Chart in Taurus navamsha

mars in 3rd House in Natal chart in taurus navamsha

Mars in 4th house in natal chart will not get taurus navamsha

mars in 5th house in natal chart in taurus navamsha

mars in 6th house in natal chart in taurus navamsha

mars in 7th house in natal chart in Taurus navamsha

Mars in 8th house in natal chart will not get taurus navamsha

mars in 9th house in natal chart with taurus navamsha

mars in 10th house in natal chart with taurus navamsha

mars in 11th house in natal chart with taurus navamsha

mars in 12th house in natal chart will not get taurus navamsha

hope above is clear.

( My shift button on key board is not working properly so where capitals are required they may not have come )

regards,

bhaskar.

, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected members,> If I am not wrong, the thread is that the lagna is Aries, and navamsha lagna is Taurus and we are to discuss the placement of Mars in navamsha in different houses. Please clearify.> > S.C.Kursija> > --- On Wed, 7/30/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote:> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises Re: LL_in_Different_Amsa_Taurus> > Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 9:48 PM> > > Dear Group,> I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna,> for Mars to be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data.> > First of all Mars cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars> is placed in the 4th, 8th and the 12th house for a Aries> Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I am wrong ).> > For the rest of the House the results as per my humble> judgement would be as under .> > Read as Mars placed in -> > 1st House> Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change> by influence of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet> but leave it for the members to figure it out ).> > 2nd House> Not good for Mothers health or Domestic bless.> If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars period.> > 3rd House> Will go for foreign journeys and also be a charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die during this period.> > 4th house> Of course debilitated so figure out the results. But again it may give> good results too finally depending on another planet.> > 5th house> heart operation may become necessary for this native.> Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are subject to change due to another planet.> > 6th house> Will suffer operation in this period of Mars antardasha.> can earn good money through insurance. Mother may die> during this period or be hospitalised.> > 7th house> Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession.> Will have trouble in marriage compatibilities.> > 8th House> A period of full strifes and troubles. But good longevity.> May get hurt in the head. Again the results are subjevct to> change due to influence of another planet.> > 9th House> Father may die during this period. bad for education if> mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.> Results subject to change here.> > 10th House> May go for new business related to land,property> or construction. Current business would face Loss.> may have some scandal in profession if employed.> > 11th house> May suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss> and a very bad time. Also bad time for father.> > 12th house> Total Loss in all spheres. May become psychic.> Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed.> May have to leave family too and go far away.> jail. imprisonment.> > The above results would manifest in antardasha of Mars .> The above results can also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.> > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in a hurry. One could add much more to the above.> > best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" sreeram64@ .> wrote:> >> >> >> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also given.> > -> >> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> >> >> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> >> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > lords....etc. .unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> > discuss on the main point...> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, This is a wrong approach. The question is NOT - 'What to predict for a native of Aries Lagna with mars placed in some house?"; The results to be predicted for Aries born native and the approach to be followed is discussed in detail earlier itself in the group. (You can check the archive) But NOW HERE the core area of interest is JUST THE NAVAMSA. The question is "what to predict IF MARS NAVAMSA IS IN TAURUS for an Aries born native"; the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in Taurus Navamsa and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native. Note: Through this exercise we learn based on classics "How to predict with Divisions (one of them being Navamsa). Hope you see the point and will guide the discussions in right direction. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Group,> I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars to> be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the> 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if I> am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by influence> of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for the> members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health or> Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and shifting> in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may die> during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out the> results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money through> insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. 7th> house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head. > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in exams.> Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house May> suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.> Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May have> to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more results.> I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book. i> like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though in> a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> >> > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> given.> > -> >> > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna would> > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> >> >> > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its degrees.> >> > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point...... just> > discuss on the main point...> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

// The question is "what to predict IF MARS NAVAMSA IS IN TAURUS for an Aries born native"; the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in Taurus Navamsa and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native. //

Well i am unable to understand the query then, because in the first part above, you have asked for " what to predict if mars navamsa is in taurus for an Aries born native, "

while in the latter part,

You say " the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in Taurus Navamsa and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native. "

I am really confused now.

regards,

bhaskar.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> This is a wrong approach. The question is NOT - 'What to predict for> a native of Aries Lagna with mars placed in some house?"; The results to> be predicted for Aries born native and the approach to be followed is> discussed in detail earlier itself in the group. (You can check the> archive) But NOW HERE the core area of interest is JUST THE NAVAMSA.> The question is "what to predict IF MARS NAVAMSA IS IN TAURUS for an> Aries born native"; the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in> Taurus Navamsa and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native.> Note: Through this exercise we learn based on classics "How to> predict with Divisions (one of them being Navamsa). Hope you see the> point and will guide the discussions in right direction.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Bhaskar"> rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Group,> > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars> to> > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and the> > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me if> I> > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble> > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by> influence> > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for> the> > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health> or> > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and> shifting> > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may> die> > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out> the> > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too are> > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money> through> > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised. > 7th> > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head.> > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in> exams.> > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> > related to land,property or construction. Current business would face> > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house> May> > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad time.> > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May> have> > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more> results.> > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any book.> i> > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though> in> > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes,> Bhaskar.> >> >> >> > , "sreeram srinivas"> > sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> > given.> > > -> > >> > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna> would> > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna Lord> > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > >> > >> > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its> degrees.> > >> > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......> just> > > discuss on the main point...> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, My emphasis was on the CAPS in the previous mail. :=) The point is - * When the discussion started (as moderators) we thought of *ignoring* the position of Mars in the chart and concentrating "Mars in Taurus Navamsa"; Please note that a Lagna (i.e. Aries) is provided by Srinivas ji only as a response to your request to provide a bit more info, i.e. at least the Lagna. So now we have a Lagna as well, but of course that is NOT much important. What we originally wanted to discuss was - "What to predict for this Navamsa combination (what ever be the position of Mars in the chart)". The Lagna is given NOT to discuss the Lagna, but only to limt the discussion - to restrain people from assuming all the Lagnas. :=) * Now - Neelam ji and you have brought major importance to 'Position of Mars itself" and that has gained the major focus! :=) I don't say that it is a wrong approach, but certainly that was not the original intention. The problem is that, we may dive into details and get lost there. :=) The parameters become many (note that you have already brought all the signs into picture) and the subject become less comprehensible. Certainly this was NOT intended when the subject of discussion was introduced. :) Note: I enjoyed your mail, referring to the assumed contradiction and confusion. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > // The question is "what to predict IF MARS NAVAMSA IS IN TAURUS for an> Aries born native"; the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in> Taurus Navamsa and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native. //> > Well i am unable to understand the query then, because in the first part> above, you have asked for " what to predict if mars navamsa is in taurus> for an Aries born native, "> > while in the latter part,> > You say " the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in Taurus Navamsa> and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native. "> > I am really confused now.> > regards,> > bhaskar.> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > This is a wrong approach. The question is NOT - 'What to predict for> > a native of Aries Lagna with mars placed in some house?"; The results> to> > be predicted for Aries born native and the approach to be followed is> > discussed in detail earlier itself in the group. (You can check the> > archive) But NOW HERE the core area of interest is JUST THE NAVAMSA.> > The question is "what to predict IF MARS NAVAMSA IS IN TAURUS for an> > Aries born native"; the emphasis is on the fact that LL Mars is in> > Taurus Navamsa and NOT for the fact that it is an Aries born native.> > Note: Through this exercise we learn based on classics "How to> > predict with Divisions (one of them being Navamsa). Hope you see the> > point and will guide the discussions in right direction.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > I am taking all the combinations possible for Aries Lagna, for Mars> > to> > > be in Taurus Navamsha in absence of specific data. First of all Mars> > > cannot go to Taurus navamsha if Mars is placed in the 4th, 8th and> the> > > 12th house for a Aries Lagna nativity ( The learned may correct me> if> > I> > > am wrong ). For the rest of the House the results as per my humble> > > judgement would be as under . Read as Mars placed in - 1st House> > > Good Longevity, Good health, but results subject to change by> > influence> > > of another planet. ( I will not mention this planet but leave it for> > the> > > members to figure it out ). 2nd House Not good for Mothers health> > or> > > Domestic bless. If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart> > > would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars> > > period. 3rd House Will go for foreign journeys and also be a> > > charitable philantthropic.There would be a lot of journeys and> > shifting> > > in this natives life. He would be good at communications. Father may> > die> > > during this period. 4th house Of course debilitated so figure out> > the> > > results. But again it may give good results too finally depending on> > > another planet. 5th house heart operation may become necessary for> > > this native. Would have losses and bad at speculations, lotteries or> > > the likes.Will not get support from first child. these Results too> are> > > subject to change due to another planet. 6th house Will suffer> > > operation in this period of Mars antardasha. can earn good money> > through> > > insurance. Mother may die during this period or be hospitalised.> > 7th> > > house Wife may be froma distant place. The native will have many> > > overseas connections, laisons and tie-ups in profession. Will have> > > trouble in marriage compatibilities. 8th House A period of full> > > strifes and troubles. But good longevity. May get hurt in the head.> > > Again the results are subjevct to change due to influence of another> > > planet. 9th House Father may die during this period. bad for> > > education if mars antadasha comes at education age. will fail in> > exams.> > > Results subject to change here. 10th House May go for new business> > > related to land,property or construction. Current business would> face> > > Loss. may have some scandal in profession if employed. 11th house> > May> > > suffer accident and land in hospital. total loss and a very bad> time.> > > Also bad time for father. 12th house Total Loss in all spheres. May> > > become psychic. Hospitalised for long . Have to remain on bed. May> > have> > > to leave family too and go far away. jail. imprisonment. The above> > > results would manifest in antardasha of Mars . The above results can> > > also be expanded to further few more Lines connecting some more> > results.> > > I could have given generalisations, but this one may find in any> book.> > i> > > like predictive astrology, and have attempted to do so above, though> > in> > > a hurry. One could add much more to the above. best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > The answer would be more accurate if the following info. is also> > > given.> > > > -> > > >> > > > 1) Which Lagna and degrees- so that we know which navamsa Lagna> > would> > > > fall, in order to check in which house the Taurus sign appears.> > > > Comment: For the starting let us start with Aries Lagna, Lagna> Lord> > > > Mars in Taurus Amsa.> > > >> > > >> > > > 2) The lagna lord is placed where in the natal chart and its> > degrees.> > > >> > > > Comment: Refer the above point. Ignore for a moment if such a> > > > combination is possible or not...ignore the nakshatra> > > > lords....etc..unless you want to make a strong astro point......> > just> > > > discuss on the main point...> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

My last take on this thread, no sense of waiting for more inputs. I liked the way you made efforts to understand this, by drawing a navamsa chart and understanding it personally without being told about the absence of Taurus navamsha for the watery signs . And i wish You to understand this fully, so that you need no one, no books or any other material to understand the decoding of the navamsha for - Predictive astrology. This would be my gift to a excersising mind. Others those who may be interested must read this properly, because here is shown the best technique of prediction.

Examples.

For instance for a Aries nativity Mars in the 2nd house in natal chart in taurus navamsha would mean mars is having the degrees between 13.20 to 16.40 degrees. ( If mars is any other degrees it would not get taurus Navamsha) So how do we get to predictive part ? Mars is Lord of 1 and 8 and placed in 2. First of all he may have loss of wealth as well as throat problems. also elder brother of mother may have problem . also his family peace may be shattered. he may have headaches or problems related to face. Next part we must move to the degrees. This is ruled by which planet we must see . it is ruled by moon. What role does moon have to play in the Aries nativity chart ? It is ruler of the 4th house. When you connect the 4th house wuith the 8th and the 2nd. what do you get ? Problems to mother. problems related to breast or chest. this is how one predicts. i am in habit of doing this in few minutes for the whole chart because this is what i am doing for last 2 years continously. In fact one does not have to see the navamsha chart itself. you just see the degrees and start predicting. Most of my whole-life predictions to my clients are based on a single sheet of data, without any recourse needed for referring 20 charts or sheets of paper. And the nutshell of a persons life in all areas opens up just within few seconds if you believe me with the degrees chart in front of you. add a few minutes more to this and you can safelt tell the native what must have happened when in his life and what could be expected when.after all the natives do not come to us for generalisations but for predictions. I had given these results when i had laid down for the Placement of Mars in 2nd house, a few messages ago-

If Leo and sun is afflicted then the natives heart would also be a problem after middle age. Mother can die during Mars period.

We will take another placement for the same Aries nativity.

Mars placed in 6th house.

again to have taurus navamsha one needs mars to be in degrees 13.20 to 16.40. mars is lord of 1 and 8 and placed in 6th. So automatic 1,6, and 8 would give give disease and surgery this point must strike the mind immediately in few seconds. But why mother may die ? the above degrees are ruled by moon who is lord of the 4th house. So connect this and you have the predictions immediately. You can expand on home , House, land property, studies etc. whatever query is put by the native, the answer would depend only on these base figures. I had given these results for the mars placement in 6th house

here why i had mentioned would earn good money through insurance ? Because the 8th house concerns death and the 6th house concerns commissions. Those astrologers who know to take advantages of such combinations in all periods can be winners. ( Astrologers can also do good with the transits if they know how to use them effectively )

I will take one last placement as an example, because i have to do my other duties too.

Mars placed in 11th in natal chart for Aries nativity with taurus navamsha.

here the degrees of Mars must be between 23.20 and 26.40 to land in taurus navamsha.

mars is lord of 1 and 8, placed in 11th. sounds good and bad both. good because 11th is house of gains and lagna lord placed in 11th house produces a Great dhana yoga. Is it not ? but first of all dont forget that 11th is the badhaksthana for this Lagna. next the native may have a breaking of his leg because the 11th house means portion below the knees ( calves ), the above degrees are ruled by jupiter who is Lord of 9th and 12th for this chart. now when 12th is running simultaneously with 8th, it may show accident and hospitalisation. this period may also show death for the father if native is middle aged. why ? because when the 8th gets activated, remember that it is the 12th counted from the father house which is the 9th. the 8th house is also the house of scandals and allegations while the 12th when running simultaenously can bring this scandal to the legal front and put the person behind bars. You may expand on this.

To the person who can do nakshatra based predictions , it can be just a matter of few minutes to study about the whole life of a nativity, on a single sheet of paper, and predict effectively what would happen when, and his predictions would be true upto 80% if he is good, if not more. You dont have to see any divisonal chart , because you already have the degrees to guide you, so need to draw a diagram and put the planet in it . Divisional charts are nothing but the degrees translated into diagramaatical representation for the astrologer to be more comfortable with. But once you become familiar with the art of prediction, then you dont need diagrammatical representations or charts. For instance, I rarely see the charts, but only see the degrees. Chart is automatically formed in the mind.

I have few members calling me on my personal id and sms. Please do not do this because i dont keep much friendships, and those few with whom i do, it is based totally on truthfulness in communications between us. whatever communication has to be done, let it be here on these Forums.

I leave you now to study your own charts with the above mentioned approach.

best wishes,

bhaskar.

N.B. i wished to put some more of such techniques of predictions, but i find most of the peoplle are not particvipating or excersising their brains, and everyone wishes to teach here or comment. no one wants to be a learner. For me I am going to be a learner all my Life, and also share with those interested like You did, and am still learning many techniques under guidance of people more better and learned then me who maybe My gurus or my contemporaries does not matter to me. If one has to offer learn. If you have to offer share. I have said many times before, those who learn to give , will always get.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji and Group,I am a beginner in jyotish. As per my little knowledge goes for Mars in Taurus,Virgo and Capricon, 5th Navamansh should be the Taurus Navamansh in the Navamansh Chart, assuming virgottama lagna(Aries). Please correct me if I got it wrongly.

Thanks,Shivam