IndiaDivine.org

blood group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear shivani ji ,

yes ,we r learning by trial and error methods .

Ur suggestions seems to be very valid .In my case also jup and sat connection is there .And jup is with venus .And mars and rahu in 5th from this combo ( same tatwa ) ,so that may b reason i hav a diffrnt blood grp .

My blood grp is A+ve

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "sheevani147" <sheevani147 wrote:>> > Om Namah Shivaye,> > Namaste Sunil ji,> > May I just offer my thoughts on blood groups.. > > Perhaps we need to look the planet Mars,, the significator of blood > and blood products.. and look at the tattwa of the rashis it is > placed in/ or owns.. This direction seems to have more logical > appeal to me.. Of course I might be totally wrong....> > warmest regards> Sheevani > > > , Krishnamurthy > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil,> > > > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many > charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are > O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > Hare rama krishna.> > dear shivani ji > > > > Thanks for the quick response ,i also request other members to > test it with known charts .I will also try to do it with known > persons ,but my problems is i hav to start fresh as i dont know blood > grp of many persons .> > > > thanks and regrds > > sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > , "sheevani147" > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Om Namah Shivaye,> > > > > > Namaste Sunil ji,> > > > > > Thank you for your post,,> > > > > > I had a quick look through the charts of 12 family members, whose > > > blood type is B+..> > > > > > 5 of the 12 charts had NO jupiter/shani combinations by aspect or > > > conjuction.. This includes 3 of my own kids, who definately > belong to > > > B+ group. > > > > > > > > > 7 of the 12 charts had either jupiter aspecting shani or vice > versa, > > > only one had jupiter and shani in direct opposition( mutually > > > aspecting) and had blood group B+> > > > > > > > > Hope this information is of use..> > > > > > Warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair" > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > hare ramakrishna> > > > > > > > dear shivani ji .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tahnks for the article and link> > > > > > > > But did u try his method on charts ? pls try it and let us see > what > > > is> > > > out come> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sheevani147"> > > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Om Namah Shivaye> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Jignesh ji,,> > > > >> > > > > I am not convinced that your theory of allocation of blood > groups > > > to> > > > > assigned planet could work for very practical reasons,, It > has > > > been> > > > > shown that certain ethnic groups predominantly have the same > blood> > > > > group.. also within family members there it is very likely > that > > > the> > > > > blood groups are the same... yet a whole ethnic community or > > > family> > > > > groups wont have the same planetary combinations..> > > > >> > > > > It is an area worth looking into,, I will willingly accept if > the> > > > > findings can be proven to be so, through research and > practical> > > > > results..> > > > >> > > > > I am attaching some information from the bloodbank > association in > > > uk..> > > > >> > > > > Where did these different blood groups come from? In the same > way> > > > > that people, cultures and languages change from country to > > > country,> > > > > so do blood groups. This means that some types are more > common in> > > > > certain ethnic and national groups and, despite the fact > these > > > groups> > > > > become more mixed as people move around the globe, it's still> > > > > possible to see how blood groups differ from population to > > > population.> > > > >> > > > > The O group is the oldest of the blood groups. Back in the > Stone > > > Age,> > > > > everyone would have been O - and today it's still the most > common> > > > > group in the UK, especially in the North of England. Over in > > > Central> > > > > and South America and the USA most people are O too. The fact > that> > > > > anyone can receive O blood reflects the fact that all other > blood> > > > > groups are derived from it.> > > > >> > > > > Group A is the second oldest blood group, appearing around > > > 25,000 -> > > > > 15,000BC, when larger human settlements first appeared as > farming> > > > > developed. You'll find a lot of A in Central and Eastern > Europe. > > > It's> > > > > the commonest group in Norway, Denmark, Austria, Armenia and > > > Japan.> > > > >> > > > > If you're looking for group B, then try the Asian > communities, > > > where> > > > > around a quarter of all people share this blood group. It > emerged> > > > > between 15,000 and 10,000BC as tribes migrated from Africa to > > > Europe,> > > > > Asia and the Americas and mingled with other populations.> > > > >> > > > > The newest and rarest group, AB, only appeared between 1000 > and > > > 500> > > > > years ago, and is believed to have occurred as a response to > the> > > > > mixing of existing blood groups on a major scale. In Japan, > China > > > and> > > > > Pakistan around 10% of the population boast this rarest of > blood> > > > > groups. Amazing!> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/world_blood.html> > > > >> > > > > Warmest regards> > > > > Sheevani> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "jignesh"> > > > > jigneshmehta23@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > hi i am jignesh mehta i have some my own idea in astorlogy > like > > > u> > > > > can> > > > > > prideict blood group by horosocp> > > > > >> > > > > > guru , sani , budh , and mangal this four palnat are more> > > > > important ,> > > > > >> > > > > > if guru and sani combination any how not only yuti drusti > also > > > than> > > > > > natiiv has b+ blood group,> > > > > >> > > > > > mangal and budha combinationed than o+> > > > > >> > > > > > budha and guru and sani combinationed than a+> > > > > >> > > > > > mangal budha and guru and sani combinationed than ab+> > > > > >> > > > > > and i have n't idea about nagaive group so if u have any > ideas > > > than> > > > > > plz give me i am happy to know> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >>

Guest guest

dear Mrs. shivani,

I am a vrichika lagna and jupiter in dhanus, saturn in

cancer. Mars in leo, I am a B positive blood group.

Here I find Rahu's aspect on Mars and jupiter from

Aries.

My IInd son is vrichika lagan with mars in lagna,

jupiter,saturn and venus in Virgo, rahu in cancer.

rahu is aspectin Mars, saturn is aspecting mars. He

has B positive.

my first son is kumbha lagna, with saturn in cancer,

jupiter,merc, sun and moon in taurus, mars and venus

in aries. saturn is aspecting mars, and mars is

aspecting saturn. he is AB psoitive.

My wife is Rishaba lagna she has mars, mer and sun in

the mithuna, saturn in virgo. jup and moon in pisces.

she is A1B positive. saturn and mars has mutual

aspects and saturn and jup has mutual aspects.

this is for ur kind analysis.

good wishes,

k.gopu

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaye.

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks for your views. I couldnt help noticing a few similarities in

both our charts, from point of view of mars...

In both cases,, mars is in same rashi,(therefore same tatwa) but

different bhavas and nakshatras..

Mars have same aspects on it,, shani, jupiter and rahu.

Jupiter and Mars are in same tattwa, in both cases. but shani in

different tattwas..but in kendra from mars..

Both our Mars are in parivatan yoga with moon,, yours being better

than mine!!!!

Despite these similarities,, blood groups are different..Hmmm

warmest regards

Sheevani

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear shivani ji ,

>

>

>

> yes ,we r learning by trial and error methods .

>

> Ur suggestions seems to be very valid .In my case also jup and sat

> connection is there .And jup is with venus .And mars and rahu in 5th

> from this combo ( same tatwa ) ,so that may b reason i hav a

diffrnt

> blood grp .

>

>

>

> My blood grp is A+ve

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

>

, " sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Om Namah Shivaye,

> >

> > Namaste Sunil ji,

> >

> > May I just offer my thoughts on blood groups..

> >

> > Perhaps we need to look the planet Mars,, the significator of

blood

> > and blood products.. and look at the tattwa of the rashis it is

> > placed in/ or owns.. This direction seems to have more logical

> > appeal to me.. Of course I might be totally wrong....

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

> > > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many

> > charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are

> > O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna.

> > > dear shivani ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for the quick response ,i also request other members to

> > test it with known charts .I will also try to do it with known

> > persons ,but my problems is i hav to start fresh as i dont know

blood

> > grp of many persons .

> > >

> > > thanks and regrds

> > > sunil nair

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > >

> > > , " sheevani147 "

> > <sheevani147@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Om Namah Shivaye,

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Sunil ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for your post,,

> > > >

> > > > I had a quick look through the charts of 12 family members,

whose

> > > > blood type is B+..

> > > >

> > > > 5 of the 12 charts had NO jupiter/shani combinations by

aspect or

> > > > conjuction.. This includes 3 of my own kids, who definately

> > belong to

> > > > B+ group.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 7 of the 12 charts had either jupiter aspecting shani or vice

> > versa,

> > > > only one had jupiter and shani in direct opposition( mutually

> > > > aspecting) and had blood group B+

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hope this information is of use..

> > > >

> > > > Warmest regards

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " sunil nair "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > hare ramakrishna

> > > > >

> > > > > dear shivani ji .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Tahnks for the article and link

> > > > >

> > > > > But did u try his method on charts ? pls try it and let us

see

> > what

> > > > is

> > > > > out come

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

, " sheevani147 "

> > > > > <sheevani147@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Om Namah Shivaye

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Namaste Jignesh ji,,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am not convinced that your theory of allocation of blood

> > groups

> > > > to

> > > > > > assigned planet could work for very practical reasons,, It

> > has

> > > > been

> > > > > > shown that certain ethnic groups predominantly have the

same

> > blood

> > > > > > group.. also within family members there it is very likely

> > that

> > > > the

> > > > > > blood groups are the same... yet a whole ethnic community

or

> > > > family

> > > > > > groups wont have the same planetary combinations..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is an area worth looking into,, I will willingly

accept if

> > the

> > > > > > findings can be proven to be so, through research and

> > practical

> > > > > > results..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am attaching some information from the bloodbank

> > association in

> > > > uk..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Where did these different blood groups come from? In the

same

> > way

> > > > > > that people, cultures and languages change from country to

> > > > country,

> > > > > > so do blood groups. This means that some types are more

> > common in

> > > > > > certain ethnic and national groups and, despite the fact

> > these

> > > > groups

> > > > > > become more mixed as people move around the globe, it's

still

> > > > > > possible to see how blood groups differ from population to

> > > > population.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The O group is the oldest of the blood groups. Back in the

> > Stone

> > > > Age,

> > > > > > everyone would have been O - and today it's still the most

> > common

> > > > > > group in the UK, especially in the North of England. Over

in

> > > > Central

> > > > > > and South America and the USA most people are O too. The

fact

> > that

> > > > > > anyone can receive O blood reflects the fact that all

other

> > blood

> > > > > > groups are derived from it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Group A is the second oldest blood group, appearing around

> > > > 25,000 -

> > > > > > 15,000BC, when larger human settlements first appeared as

> > farming

> > > > > > developed. You'll find a lot of A in Central and Eastern

> > Europe.

> > > > It's

> > > > > > the commonest group in Norway, Denmark, Austria, Armenia

and

> > > > Japan.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you're looking for group B, then try the Asian

> > communities,

> > > > where

> > > > > > around a quarter of all people share this blood group. It

> > emerged

> > > > > > between 15,000 and 10,000BC as tribes migrated from

Africa to

> > > > Europe,

> > > > > > Asia and the Americas and mingled with other populations.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The newest and rarest group, AB, only appeared between

> > and

> > > > 500

> > > > > > years ago, and is believed to have occurred as a response

to

> > the

> > > > > > mixing of existing blood groups on a major scale. In

Japan,

> > China

> > > > and

> > > > > > Pakistan around 10% of the population boast this rarest of

> > blood

> > > > > > groups. Amazing!

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/world_blood.html

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warmest regards

> > > > > > Sheevani

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " jignesh "

> > > > > > jigneshmehta23@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > hi i am jignesh mehta i have some my own idea in

astorlogy

> > like

> > > > u

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > prideict blood group by horosocp

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > guru , sani , budh , and mangal this four palnat are

more

> > > > > > important ,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > if guru and sani combination any how not only yuti

drusti

> > also

> > > > than

> > > > > > > natiiv has b+ blood group,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > mangal and budha combinationed than o+

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > budha and guru and sani combinationed than a+

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > mangal budha and guru and sani combinationed than ab+

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and i have n't idea about nagaive group so if u have any

> > ideas

> > > > than

> > > > > > > plz give me i am happy to know

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Namaste Sheevani ji, You are absolutely correct that the starting point would be Mars. Mars is the karaka for bone marrow where blood is produced. Looking at the tatwa of the sign where it resides and what it owns could also be a valid input. We should have a large database to verify these things. It would be no doubt a very interesting exercise. Regards, Krishnasheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote: Om Namah Shivaye,Namaste Sunil

ji,May I just offer my thoughts on blood groups.. Perhaps we need to look the planet Mars,, the significator of blood and blood products.. and look at the tattwa of the rashis it is placed in/ or owns.. This direction seems to have more logical appeal to me.. Of course I might be totally wrong....warmest regardsSheevani , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.> > Regards,> Krishna> > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Hare rama krishna.> dear shivani ji > >

Thanks for the quick response ,i also request other members to test it with known charts .I will also try to do it with known persons ,but my problems is i hav to start fresh as i dont know blood grp of many persons .> > thanks and regrds > sunil nair> om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > , "sheevani147" <sheevani147@> wrote:> >> > > > Om Namah Shivaye,> > > > Namaste Sunil ji,> > > > Thank you for your post,,> > > > I had a quick look through the charts of 12 family members, whose > > blood type is B+..> > > > 5 of the 12 charts had NO jupiter/shani combinations by aspect or > > conjuction.. This includes 3 of my own kids, who definately belong to >

> B+ group. > > > > > > 7 of the 12 charts had either jupiter aspecting shani or vice versa, > > only one had jupiter and shani in direct opposition( mutually > > aspecting) and had blood group B+> > > > > > Hope this information is of use..> > > > Warmest regards> > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > , "sunil nair" > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > hare ramakrishna> > > > > > dear shivani ji .> > > > > > > > > > > > Tahnks for the article and link> > > > > > But did u try his method on

charts ? pls try it and let us see what > > is> > > out come> > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sheevani147"> > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Om Namah Shivaye> > > >> > > > Namaste Jignesh ji,,> > > >> > > > I am not convinced that your theory of allocation of blood groups > > to> > > > assigned planet could work for very practical reasons,, It has > > been> > > > shown that certain ethnic groups predominantly have the same

blood> > > > group.. also within family members there it is very likely that > > the> > > > blood groups are the same... yet a whole ethnic community or > > family> > > > groups wont have the same planetary combinations..> > > >> > > > It is an area worth looking into,, I will willingly accept if the> > > > findings can be proven to be so, through research and practical> > > > results..> > > >> > > > I am attaching some information from the bloodbank association in > > uk..> > > >> > > > Where did these different blood groups come from? In the same way> > > > that people, cultures and languages change from country to > > country,> > > > so do blood groups. This means that some types are more

common in> > > > certain ethnic and national groups and, despite the fact these > > groups> > > > become more mixed as people move around the globe, it's still> > > > possible to see how blood groups differ from population to > > population.> > > >> > > > The O group is the oldest of the blood groups. Back in the Stone > > Age,> > > > everyone would have been O - and today it's still the most common> > > > group in the UK, especially in the North of England. Over in > > Central> > > > and South America and the USA most people are O too. The fact that> > > > anyone can receive O blood reflects the fact that all other blood> > > > groups are derived from it.> > > >> > > > Group A is the second oldest blood group, appearing

around > > 25,000 -> > > > 15,000BC, when larger human settlements first appeared as farming> > > > developed. You'll find a lot of A in Central and Eastern Europe. > > It's> > > > the commonest group in Norway, Denmark, Austria, Armenia and > > Japan.> > > >> > > > If you're looking for group B, then try the Asian communities, > > where> > > > around a quarter of all people share this blood group. It emerged> > > > between 15,000 and 10,000BC as tribes migrated from Africa to > > Europe,> > > > Asia and the Americas and mingled with other populations.> > > >> > > > The newest and rarest group, AB, only appeared between 1000 and > > 500> > > > years ago, and is believed to have occurred as a response to the>

> > > mixing of existing blood groups on a major scale. In Japan, China > > and> > > > Pakistan around 10% of the population boast this rarest of blood> > > > groups. Amazing!> > > >> > > >> > > > http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/world_blood.html> > > >> > > > Warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > > >> > > > , "jignesh"> > > > jigneshmehta23@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > hi i am jignesh mehta i have some my own idea in astorlogy like > > u> > > > can> > > > > prideict blood group

by horosocp> > > > >> > > > > guru , sani , budh , and mangal this four palnat are more> > > > important ,> > > > >> > > > > if guru and sani combination any how not only yuti drusti also > > than> > > > > natiiv has b+ blood group,> > > > >> > > > > mangal and budha combinationed than o+> > > > >> > > > > budha and guru and sani combinationed than a+> > > > >> > > > > mangal budha and guru and sani combinationed than ab+> > > > >> > > > > and i have n't idea about nagaive group so if u have any ideas > > than> > > > > plz give me i am happy to know> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto date on that front. To do research on blood-groups one needs lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals. Regards, Krishnasunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna dear krishna ji . I was thinking abt u ,after the crash of ur system u seems to be down . So i was thinking i must request u to do a reserch on this grounds with known charts and collected only for this purpose . Let us be open to any ideas ,and may needs some corrections . or if not working in majorrity of the case s then we can discard also >but astrology we cannot expect 100% replicable results .as i find some combos in charts can reverse also .esp influnce of rahu or ketu ,we hav to find it. thank for informing me regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah . , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.> > Regards,> Krishna

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear krishna ,

yes ,i know u must be re couping the lost datas and also some mental preparations also needed b4 u come full swing .But i was asking u to take up as a future venture ,may be if u can come out with a correct methodology ,it will b a gr8 boon for astrologers and even to medical part of astrology .

Take it as a challenege

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto date on that front.> > To do research on blood-groups one needs lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals.> > Regards,> Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Sheevaniji,a wild thought...martian angle...Since O is universal donor, mars aspecting many planets (4th/10th aspect) may come under O group.AB is universal recipient, mars aspected by many planets could come under AB group.

if you can't digest...laugh it off...apply if you may!!thanksneelamOn 01/03/2008, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Namaste Sheevani ji, You are absolutely correct that the starting point would be Mars. Mars is the karaka for bone marrow where blood is produced. Looking at the tatwa of the sign where it resides and what it owns could also be a valid input. We should have a large database to verify these things. It would be no doubt a very interesting exercise.

Regards, Krishnasheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

Om Namah Shivaye,Namaste Sunil

ji,May I just offer my thoughts on blood groups.. Perhaps we need to look the planet Mars,, the significator of blood and blood products.. and look at the tattwa of the rashis it is placed in/ or owns.. This direction seems to have more logical

appeal to me.. Of course I might be totally wrong....warmest regardsSheevani , Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are

O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.> > Regards,> Krishna> > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Hare rama krishna.> dear shivani ji

> >

Thanks for the quick response ,i also request other members to test it with known charts .I will also try to do it with known persons ,but my problems is i hav to start fresh as i dont know blood grp of many persons .

> > thanks and regrds > sunil nair> om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > , " sheevani147 "

<sheevani147@> wrote:> >> > > > Om Namah Shivaye,> > > > Namaste Sunil ji,> > > > Thank you for your post,,> > > > I had a quick look through the charts of 12 family members, whose

> > blood type is B+..> > > > 5 of the 12 charts had NO jupiter/shani combinations by aspect or > > conjuction.. This includes 3 of my own kids, who definately belong to >

> B+ group. > > > > > > 7 of the 12 charts had either jupiter aspecting shani or vice versa, > > only one had jupiter and shani in direct opposition( mutually > > aspecting) and had blood group B+

> > > > > > Hope this information is of use..> > > > Warmest regards> > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > , " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > hare ramakrishna> > > > > > dear shivani ji .> > >

> > > > > > > > > Tahnks for the article and link> > > > > > But did u try his method on

charts ? pls try it and let us see what > > is> > > out come> > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , " sheevani147 "

> > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Om Namah Shivaye> > > >> > > > Namaste Jignesh ji,,> > > >> > > > I am not convinced that your theory of allocation of blood

groups > > to> > > > assigned planet could work for very practical reasons,, It has > > been> > > > shown that certain ethnic groups predominantly have the same

blood> > > > group.. also within family members there it is very likely that > > the> > > > blood groups are the same... yet a whole ethnic community or > > family

> > > > groups wont have the same planetary combinations..> > > >> > > > It is an area worth looking into,, I will willingly accept if the> > > > findings can be proven to be so, through research and

practical> > > > results..> > > >> > > > I am attaching some information from the bloodbank association in > > uk..> > > >> > > > Where did these different blood groups come from? In the same

way> > > > that people, cultures and languages change from country to > > country,> > > > so do blood groups. This means that some types are more

common in> > > > certain ethnic and national groups and, despite the fact these > > groups> > > > become more mixed as people move around the globe, it's still> > > > possible to see how blood groups differ from population to

> > population.> > > >> > > > The O group is the oldest of the blood groups. Back in the Stone > > Age,> > > > everyone would have been O - and today it's still the most

common> > > > group in the UK, especially in the North of England. Over in > > Central> > > > and South America and the USA most people are O too. The fact that> > > > anyone can receive O blood reflects the fact that all other

blood> > > > groups are derived from it.> > > >> > > > Group A is the second oldest blood group, appearing

around > > 25,000 -> > > > 15,000BC, when larger human settlements first appeared as farming> > > > developed. You'll find a lot of A in Central and Eastern Europe.

> > It's> > > > the commonest group in Norway, Denmark, Austria, Armenia and > > Japan.> > > >> > > > If you're looking for group B, then try the Asian

communities, > > where> > > > around a quarter of all people share this blood group. It emerged> > > > between 15,000 and 10,000BC as tribes migrated from Africa to > > Europe,

> > > > Asia and the Americas and mingled with other populations.> > > >> > > > The newest and rarest group, AB, only appeared between 1000 and > > 500> > > > years ago, and is believed to have occurred as a response to

the>

> > > mixing of existing blood groups on a major scale. In Japan, China > > and> > > > Pakistan around 10% of the population boast this rarest of blood> > > > groups. Amazing!

> > > >> > > >> > > > http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/world_blood.html

> > > >> > > > Warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > > >> > > > , " jignesh "

> > > > jigneshmehta23@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > hi i am jignesh mehta i have some my own idea in astorlogy like > > u> > > > can> > > > > prideict blood group

by horosocp> > > > >> > > > > guru , sani , budh , and mangal this four palnat are more> > > > important ,> > > > >> > > > > if guru and sani combination any how not only yuti drusti

also > > than> > > > > natiiv has b+ blood group,> > > > >> > > > > mangal and budha combinationed than o+> > > > >> > > > > budha and guru and sani combinationed than a+

> > > > >> > > > > mangal budha and guru and sani combinationed than ab+> > > > >> > > > > and i have n't idea about nagaive group so if u have any

ideas > > than> > > > > plz give me i am happy to know> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear shivani ji ,

very good observation and ur enthusiasm to learn always new things .

Yes parivarthana might hav contributed some variation ,which we can find if we study many other charts with diffrnt set parameters .Moon also deal with bodyly water and our blood is also 90% may be water .

I dont know how this blood grps change ,but some one if he can combine

this principles then tatwa changes and influences can guide us more correctly .

Thanks for trying on my chart and ur valid observations

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "sheevani147" <sheevani147 wrote:>> Om Namah Shivaye.> > Dear Sunil ji,> > Thanks for your views. I couldnt help noticing a few similarities in > both our charts, from point of view of mars...> > In both cases,, mars is in same rashi,(therefore same tatwa) but > different bhavas and nakshatras..> > Mars have same aspects on it,, shani, jupiter and rahu.> > Jupiter and Mars are in same tattwa, in both cases. but shani in > different tattwas..but in kendra from mars..> > Both our Mars are in parivatan yoga with moon,, yours being better > than mine!!!!> > Despite these similarities,, blood groups are different..Hmmm> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare rama krishna> > > > dear shivani ji ,> > > > > > > > yes ,we r learning by trial and error methods .> > > > Ur suggestions seems to be very valid .In my case also jup and sat> > connection is there .And jup is with venus .And mars and rahu in 5th> > from this combo ( same tatwa ) ,so that may b reason i hav a > diffrnt> > blood grp .> > > > > > > > My blood grp is A+ve> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "sheevani147"> > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Om Namah Shivaye,> > >> > > Namaste Sunil ji,> > >> > > May I just offer my thoughts on blood groups..> > >> > > Perhaps we need to look the planet Mars,, the significator of > blood> > > and blood products.. and look at the tattwa of the rashis it is> > > placed in/ or owns.. This direction seems to have more logical> > > appeal to me.. Of course I might be totally wrong....> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> > >> > > , Krishnamurthy> > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil,> > > >> > > > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many> > > charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are> > > O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Hare rama krishna.> > > > dear shivani ji> > > >> > > > Thanks for the quick response ,i also request other members to> > > test it with known charts .I will also try to do it with known> > > persons ,but my problems is i hav to start fresh as i dont know > blood> > > grp of many persons .> > > >> > > > thanks and regrds> > > > sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > > , "sheevani147"> > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Om Namah Shivaye,> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Sunil ji,> > > > >> > > > > Thank you for your post,,> > > > >> > > > > I had a quick look through the charts of 12 family members, > whose> > > > > blood type is B+..> > > > >> > > > > 5 of the 12 charts had NO jupiter/shani combinations by > aspect or> > > > > conjuction.. This includes 3 of my own kids, who definately> > > belong to> > > > > B+ group.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 7 of the 12 charts had either jupiter aspecting shani or vice> > > versa,> > > > > only one had jupiter and shani in direct opposition( mutually> > > > > aspecting) and had blood group B+> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Hope this information is of use..> > > > >> > > > > Warmest regards> > > > > Sheevani> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "sunil nair"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > hare ramakrishna> > > > > >> > > > > > dear shivani ji .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Tahnks for the article and link> > > > > >> > > > > > But did u try his method on charts ? pls try it and let us > see> > > what> > > > > is> > > > > > out come> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > , "sheevani147"> > > > > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Om Namah Shivaye> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Jignesh ji,,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am not convinced that your theory of allocation of blood> > > groups> > > > > to> > > > > > > assigned planet could work for very practical reasons,, It> > > has> > > > > been> > > > > > > shown that certain ethnic groups predominantly have the > same> > > blood> > > > > > > group.. also within family members there it is very likely> > > that> > > > > the> > > > > > > blood groups are the same... yet a whole ethnic community > or> > > > > family> > > > > > > groups wont have the same planetary combinations..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > It is an area worth looking into,, I will willingly > accept if> > > the> > > > > > > findings can be proven to be so, through research and> > > practical> > > > > > > results..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am attaching some information from the bloodbank> > > association in> > > > > uk..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Where did these different blood groups come from? In the > same> > > way> > > > > > > that people, cultures and languages change from country to> > > > > country,> > > > > > > so do blood groups. This means that some types are more> > > common in> > > > > > > certain ethnic and national groups and, despite the fact> > > these> > > > > groups> > > > > > > become more mixed as people move around the globe, it's > still> > > > > > > possible to see how blood groups differ from population to> > > > > population.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > The O group is the oldest of the blood groups. Back in the> > > Stone> > > > > Age,> > > > > > > everyone would have been O - and today it's still the most> > > common> > > > > > > group in the UK, especially in the North of England. Over > in> > > > > Central> > > > > > > and South America and the USA most people are O too. The > fact> > > that> > > > > > > anyone can receive O blood reflects the fact that all > other> > > blood> > > > > > > groups are derived from it.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Group A is the second oldest blood group, appearing around> > > > > 25,000 -> > > > > > > 15,000BC, when larger human settlements first appeared as> > > farming> > > > > > > developed. You'll find a lot of A in Central and Eastern> > > Europe.> > > > > It's> > > > > > > the commonest group in Norway, Denmark, Austria, Armenia > and> > > > > Japan.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you're looking for group B, then try the Asian> > > communities,> > > > > where> > > > > > > around a quarter of all people share this blood group. It> > > emerged> > > > > > > between 15,000 and 10,000BC as tribes migrated from > Africa to> > > > > Europe,> > > > > > > Asia and the Americas and mingled with other populations.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > The newest and rarest group, AB, only appeared between > 1000> > > and> > > > > 500> > > > > > > years ago, and is believed to have occurred as a response > to> > > the> > > > > > > mixing of existing blood groups on a major scale. In > Japan,> > > China> > > > > and> > > > > > > Pakistan around 10% of the population boast this rarest of> > > blood> > > > > > > groups. Amazing!> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/world_blood.html> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Warmest regards> > > > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > , "jignesh"> > > > > > > jigneshmehta23@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > hi i am jignesh mehta i have some my own idea in > astorlogy> > > like> > > > > u> > > > > > > can> > > > > > > > prideict blood group by horosocp> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > guru , sani , budh , and mangal this four palnat are > more> > > > > > > important ,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > if guru and sani combination any how not only yuti > drusti> > > also> > > > > than> > > > > > > > natiiv has b+ blood group,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > mangal and budha combinationed than o+> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > budha and guru and sani combinationed than a+> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > mangal budha and guru and sani combinationed than ab+> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > and i have n't idea about nagaive group so if u have any> > > ideas> > > > > than> > > > > > > > plz give me i am happy to know> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Sir

There is a very good book on " Vaidya Jyothisham " by Late Shivala Subramaniam

in which by seeing planetary positions, blood groups are predicted.

Regards

Viswanat MK

Editor-Astrovision

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear ramanand singh ji ,

why dont u come out with ur own observations

u r welcome sir ,pls participate in discussions and we value ur inputs

regrds sunil nair

, "ramanand singh" <ramanandsinghrewa wrote:>> this is not so,pl broaden your study,i have many examples in this> regard,dont be confused

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear viswanath ji ,

If u know the tricks of predicting the blood grps ,i request u to predict on some chart and show it to our learned memebrs .

May be they will provide some known charts

It will be a fun and learning exercise as madam neelam ji pointed out .

can we expect it in ur busy shedule .Also pls tel us how can we get this book .

regrds sunil nair

, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Sir> > There is a very good book on " Vaidya Jyothisham " by Late Shivala Subramaniam in which by seeing planetary positions, blood groups are predicted.> > Regards> Viswanat MK> Editor-Astrovision>

Guest guest

Dear all Gr.Members,

Recently I attended an Astrological Conference ( Akhila Bharatha Jyotisha Sadassu") on 3rd. Feb,2008 hosted by"Jyotirvastu Vijnana Samastha"run by the Astrology Students of Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad.Among those who were felicitated was an Eminent Astrologer Maha Mahopadhyaya Dr.V.B.N.Sarma. He has propounded a system to know the Blood Group of any individual. He is expert in Medical Astrology, Muhurtha etc.Recently when I happened to meet him he said it was under print. He is the Chief Patron pf KP Astro forum Hyderabad.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandramouliswer Ghatti--- On Sat, 1/3/08, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998Re: Re: blood group Date: Saturday, 1 March, 2008, 7:14 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto date on that front.

To do research on blood-groups one needs lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals.

Regards,

Krishnasunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear krishna ji .

I was thinking abt u ,after the crash of ur system u seems to be down .

So i was thinking i must request u to do a reserch on this grounds with known charts and collected only for this purpose .

Let us be open to any ideas ,and may needs some corrections .

or if not working in majorrity of the case s then we can discard also >but astrology we cannot expect 100% replicable results .as i find some combos in charts can reverse also .esp influnce of rahu or ketu ,we hav to find it.

thank for informing me

regrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I don't think the given conditions for the blood group pass many charts. For a qucik check I checked mine and my wife's. Both are O+ve. But, we don't have the said combination.> > Regards,> Krishna

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Guest guest

Sir, from where can i obtain this book thanks MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote: Sir There is a very good book on " Vaidya Jyothisham " by Late Shivala Subramaniam in which by seeing planetary positions, blood groups are predicted. Regards Viswanat MK Editor-Astrovision binode kripalani numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata) binodeuk binode_kripalani

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil, Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who knows? with the blessings of people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself! Dear List members, Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood groups of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this exercise is greatly appreciated. Regards, Krishna sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna dear krishna , yes ,i know u must be re couping the lost datas and also some mental preparations also needed b4 u come full swing .But i was asking u to take up as a future venture ,may be if u can come out with a correct methodology ,it will b a gr8 boon for astrologers and even to medical part of astrology . Take it as a challenege regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah. , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto date on that front.> > To do research on blood-groups one needs lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals.> > Regards,> Krishna

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear krishna .

yes i am confident ,if u can do it in proper methodical manner .

My prayers r with u .I will post my details to u directly and i request others to co operate with u

all the best

regrds sunil nair

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who knows? with the blessings of people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself!> > Dear List members,> > Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood groups of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this exercise is greatly appreciated.> > Regards,> Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Krishna & other members,

As desired, following are DOB of 5 people who are having A+ blood.

A) 08 Jul 1968, 02:30 hrs Tezpur, Assam

B) 20 Jun 1975, 06:30 hrs, Dibrugarh, Assam

C) 08 Nov 1970 08 : 42 hrs, - do-

D) 25 Jan 1999, 11: 28 hrs - do-

E) 08 Sep 2004, 18 : 48 hrs -do-

Please note, B/C/D/E all have same POB

'Hope the above helps.

Regards

Chakraborty

Krishnamurthy Seetharama [krishna_1998]Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:28 AM Subject: Re: Re: blood group

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who knows? with the blessings of people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself!

Dear List members,

Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood groups of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this exercise is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Krishna

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear krishna ,

yes ,i know u must be re couping the lost datas and also some mental preparations also needed b4 u come full swing .But i was asking u to take up as a future venture ,may be if u can come out with a correct methodology ,it will b a gr8 boon for astrologers and even to medical part of astrology .

Take it as a challenege

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto date on that front.> > To do research on blood-groups one needs lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals.> > Regards,> Krishna

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaye

Namaste Gopu ji,

Thank you so much for sharing your and your family.s birthcharts and

the findings regarding blood grouping..

I appreciate it very much..

Thank you once again

Warmest regards

Sheevani

, K Gopu

<kgopu_24 wrote:

>

>

> dear Mrs. shivani,

> I am a vrichika lagna and jupiter in dhanus, saturn in

> cancer. Mars in leo, I am a B positive blood group.

> Here I find Rahu's aspect on Mars and jupiter from

> Aries.

> My IInd son is vrichika lagan with mars in lagna,

> jupiter,saturn and venus in Virgo, rahu in cancer.

> rahu is aspectin Mars, saturn is aspecting mars. He

> has B positive.

> my first son is kumbha lagna, with saturn in cancer,

> jupiter,merc, sun and moon in taurus, mars and venus

> in aries. saturn is aspecting mars, and mars is

> aspecting saturn. he is AB psoitive.

> My wife is Rishaba lagna she has mars, mer and sun in

> the mithuna, saturn in virgo. jup and moon in pisces.

> she is A1B positive. saturn and mars has mutual

> aspects and saturn and jup has mutual aspects.

>

> this is for ur kind analysis.

>

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji,

All the best for taking up the study. All of us will extend our support and

cooperation in this endeavour.

This may be of some help in drawing the parameters...

The Japanese, perhaps Chinese also, do a Blood Type Astrology

They have identified personality traits with the blood groups. The system it

seems is quite popular.

According to the theory:

Type A

Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient and punctual.

Perfectionists.

Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious and uptight.

Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki, O. J. Simpson, Britney Spears,

Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jet Li

Type B

Best Traits: Creative, passionate, animal loving, optimistic, flexible and

individualistic.

Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible, and self-centered.

Famous Bs: Akira Kurosawa, Jack Nicholson, Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck,

Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince Young

Type AB

Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted and empathic.

Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob

Sapp, Miyavi, Jackie Chan, Ken Kitamura

Type O

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident. Natural

leaders.

Worst Traits: arrogant, vain, insensitive and ruthless.

Famous Os: Ronald Reagan, Queen Elizabeth, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis

Presley, Gerald Ford, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Capone, Crystal Kay

You may like to correlate the personality traits with the planetary

influences in different blood types.

regards

neelam

On 02/03/2008, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who knows? with the blessings of

> people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving

> a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself!

>

> Dear List members,

>

> Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood

> groups of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this

> exercise is greatly appreciated.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, You are perfectly right. I am right on the web page where everything that you have mentioned is given! In fact, I have encountered a huge database of Japanese people with birth data and their blood group. There is no birth time given. That is bif of a hindrance. Also, I am not sure how reliable this data is. In any case, thanks for the wishes and the support. Regards, Krishnaneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote: Dear Krishna ji,All the best for taking up the study. All of us will extend our support andcooperation in this endeavour.This may be of some help in drawing the parameters...The Japanese, perhaps Chinese also, do a Blood Type AstrologyThey have identified personality traits with the blood groups. The system itseems is quite popular.According to the theory:Type ABest Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient and punctual.Perfectionists.Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious and uptight.Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki, O. J. Simpson, Britney Spears,Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jet LiType BBest Traits: Creative, passionate, animal loving, optimistic, flexible andindividualistic.Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible, and self-centered.Famous Bs: Akira Kurosawa, Jack Nicholson, Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck,Mia

Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince YoungType ABBest Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted and empathic.Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, Thomas Edison, BobSapp, Miyavi, Jackie Chan, Ken KitamuraType OBest Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident. Naturalleaders.Worst Traits: arrogant, vain, insensitive and ruthless.Famous Os: Ronald Reagan, Queen Elizabeth, John Lennon, Paul Newman, ElvisPresley, Gerald Ford, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Capone, Crystal KayYou may like to correlate the personality traits with the planetaryinfluences in different blood types.regardsneelamOn 02/03/2008, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 > wrote:>> Dear Sunil,>> Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who

knows? with the blessings of> people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving> a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself!>> Dear List members,>> Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood> groups of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this> exercise is greatly appreciated.>> Regards,> Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji, That is a great contribution! I am very thankful to you for providing this data. Hope I get data from other memebers as well. Regards, Krishna"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote: Dear Krishna & other members, As desired, following are DOB of 5 people who are having A+ blood. A) 08 Jul 1968, 02:30 hrs Tezpur, Assam B) 20 Jun 1975, 06:30 hrs, Dibrugarh, Assam C) 08 Nov 1970 08 : 42 hrs, - do- D) 25 Jan 1999, 11: 28 hrs - do- E) 08 Sep 2004, 18 : 48 hrs -do- Please note, B/C/D/E all have same POB 'Hope the above helps. Regards Chakraborty Krishnamurthy Seetharama [krishna_1998 ]Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:28 AM Subject: Re: Re: blood group Dear Sunil, Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who knows? with the blessings of people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself! Dear List members, Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood groups of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this exercise is greatly

appreciated. Regards, Krishna sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare rama krishna dear krishna , yes ,i know u must be re couping the lost datas and also some mental preparations also needed b4 u come full swing .But i was asking u to take up as a future venture ,may be if u can come out with a correct methodology ,it will b a gr8 boon for astrologers and even to medical part of astrology . Take it as a challenege regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah. , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto date on that front.> > To do research on blood-groups one needs

lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals.> > Regards,> Krishna Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Krishna ji,

If the sample size is big enough, try taking a constant time, say 6.00 am

for all and see. The planetary positions/aspects etc. can be seen. Finally

you have to categorise the data in 4 groups. We can also try it with planets

placed in kaalpurush kundli. If one aspect is constant in all, some

correlation might be seen in the data. Or else you may try taking it from

the moon sign, which is also karak for blood along with mars, or from moon

sign and sun sign both. I'm sure a linkage, if any could be traced thus.

regards

neelam

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> You are perfectly right. I am right on the web page where everything that

> you have mentioned is given! In fact, I have encountered a huge database of

> Japanese people with birth data and their blood group. There is no birth

> time given. That is bif of a hindrance. Also, I am not sure how reliable

> this data is.

>

> In any case, thanks for the wishes and the support.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks for the suggestions. Let me see what is the best way to proceed.

Regards,

Krishna

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Krishna ji,

regards

neelam

Guest guest

Dear Krishnaji,I just came across a reference which might be of use to you.This is from The Astrological Magazine, May 2005, page 467Prof. A.V. Mohandas from Wani has posted a query for Madam Gayatri Devi.It seems he has a data bank of 12,500 horoscopes of which 8,000 are such that the blood group is known to him. He says that he's not been able to arrive at any significant relationship between the blood group and horoscopic factors. He has sought editor's help and also asked the readers to provide clues to further his studies.

I couldn't find the next issue, there might be some answer to his query... regardsneelam

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks for the suggestions. Let me see what is the best way to proceed.

Regards,

Krishna

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Krishna ji,

regards

neelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, Thanks for the pointers. But, I am not sure how to get hold of those old issues. Dear friends, Does anyone have the old issues of Astrological Magazine, specifically June 2005 and July 2005? Regards, Krishnaneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote: Dear Krishnaji,I just came across a reference which might be of use to you.This is from The Astrological Magazine, May 2005, page

467Prof. A.V. Mohandas from Wani has posted a query for Madam Gayatri Devi.It seems he has a data bank of 12,500 horoscopes of which 8,000 are such that the blood group is known to him. He says that he's not been able to arrive at any significant relationship between the blood group and horoscopic factors. He has sought editor's help and also asked the readers to provide clues to further his studies.I couldn't find the next issue, there might be some answer to his query... regardsneelam On 02/03/2008, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 > wrote: Dear Neelam ji,Thanks for the suggestions. Let me see what is the best way to proceed.Regards,Krishnaneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 > wrote:Krishna ji,If the sample size is big enough, try taking a constant time, say 6.00 amfor all and see. The planetary positions/aspects etc. can be seen. Finallyyou have to categorise the data in 4 groups. We can also try it with planetsplaced in kaalpurush kundli. If one aspect is constant in all, somecorrelation might be seen in the data. Or else you may try taking it fromthe moon sign, which is also karak for blood along with mars, or from moonsign and sun sign both. I'm sure a linkage, if any could be traced thus.regardsneelam

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji, My question is about the data point B in your data list. How confident you are about the bith time of this native? Could it have been Gemini lagna instead of Cancer lagna? Please do let me know. Regards, Krishna"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote: Dear Krishna & other members, As desired, following are DOB of 5 people who are having A+ blood. A) 08 Jul 1968, 02:30 hrs Tezpur, Assam B) 20 Jun 1975, 06:30 hrs, Dibrugarh, Assam C) 08 Nov 1970 08 : 42 hrs, - do- D) 25 Jan 1999, 11: 28 hrs - do- E) 08 Sep 2004, 18 : 48 hrs -do- Please note, B/C/D/E all have same POB 'Hope the above helps. Regards Chakraborty Krishnamurthy Seetharama [krishna_1998 ]Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:28 AM Subject: Re: Re: blood group Dear Sunil, Thanks for your confidence in me. Well, who knows? with the blessings of people like you I might get successful in this attempt. I don't mind giving a try. I will start reading about blood groups today itself! Dear List members, Please do share the birth details (time known fairly accurately) and blood groups

of people you know for this exercise. Your valuable help for this exercise is greatly appreciated. Regards, Krishna sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare rama krishna dear krishna , yes ,i know u must be re couping the lost datas and also some mental preparations also needed b4 u come full swing .But i was asking u to take up as a future venture ,may be if u can come out with a correct methodology ,it will b a gr8 boon for astrologers and even

to medical part of astrology . Take it as a challenege regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah. , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > After my system crash, I lost a couple of documents I was about to finish and quite a few birth details required for my write-up were also lost. I have to re-build them again. And, most importantly, my accounting system went for a toss. I was busy getting my accounting sytem back on track. Now I am upto

date on that front.> > To do research on blood-groups one needs lot of data. That would be a bottle-neck specially kowing the blood group of the individuals.> > Regards,> Krishna Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this

message and any attachments.