IndiaDivine.org

Domestic voilence and harrassments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear grp and learned memebers .

can we discuss domestic violence and harrassment .

voilence is generaly faced by ladies and harrassment may be both parties esp with new laws come into exection ,some woman also taking up this opportunity as to settle scores with seniors and also hubbies family and husband . but we here concentrating the married life only --No clinton levinsky stories .

May be affliction to karaka lord and house may be prime indicater .also 4th from lagna .moon or venus also may be afflicted as 4th house deals happiness and then dasas and trnsits and strenght of dasa lord in navamsa and placements .

And another funny thought how it apply to ppl who has venusian houses as 7th house (aries ) and scorpio ).Also let us see sanis houses as 7th house ( cancer and leo lagna )

so let us discuss it ,some harassmnt may be for cash some may end up by taking life of the parter .

hope we will hav nice discussion on this subjuct .first post the charts then we can together explore this aspect of society .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Also to be seen in harassments is -if basic nature of the person is pre disposed to cruelty. The affliction of atma/mann karaka by a Krur Graha which is cojoined with others is often seen. In case of fatal incidents, the transit at the time of incident generally sees the involvement of Lagna lord, maraka, ketu and chandra along with other cruel planets. Of course the MD/AD give a broader direction at a macro level.

Thanks & Regards.

Chiranjiv Mehta.--- On Tue, 19/2/08, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Domestic voilence and harrassments Date: Tuesday, 19 February, 2008, 5:10 AM

dear grp and learned memebers .

can we discuss domestic violence and harrassment .

voilence is generaly faced by ladies and harrassment may be both parties esp with new laws come into exection ,some woman also taking up this opportunity as to settle scores with seniors and also hubbies family and husband . but we here concentrating the married life only --No clinton levinsky stories .

May be affliction to karaka lord and house may be prime indicater .also 4th from lagna .moon or venus also may be afflicted as 4th house deals happiness and then dasas and trnsits and strenght of dasa lord in navamsa and placements .

And another funny thought how it apply to ppl who has venusian houses as 7th house (aries ) and scorpio ).Also let us see sanis houses as 7th house ( cancer and leo lagna )

so let us discuss it ,some harassmnt may be for cash some may end up by taking life of the parter .

hope we will hav nice discussion on this subjuct .first post the charts then we can together explore this aspect of society .

regrds sunil nair

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

hare ramakrishna

dear chiran jeev mehta ji

Yes we r waiting with practical examples to see the effects .

hope some members may come up with some charts .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

will send you in the next week.--- On Tue, 19/2/08, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re:Domestic voilence and harrassments Date: Tuesday, 19 February, 2008, 9:47 PM

hare ramakrishna

dear chiran jeev mehta ji

Yes we r waiting with practical examples to see the effects .

hope some members may come up with some charts .

regrds sunil nair

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Dear Sunil, Sometime back we discussed the chart of Vijay ji's mother. If I remember correctly, he mentioned that she suffered a lot from her in-laws. We could look at that chart from an harrassment angle. Regards, Krishnasunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: dear grp and learned memebers . can we discuss domestic violence and harrassment . voilence is generaly faced by ladies and harrassment may be both parties esp with new laws come into exection ,some woman also taking up this opportunity as to settle scores with seniors and also hubbies family and husband . but we here concentrating the married life only --No clinton levinsky stories . May be affliction to karaka lord and house may be prime indicater .also 4th from lagna .moon or venus also may be afflicted as 4th house deals happiness and then dasas and trnsits and strenght of dasa lord in navamsa and placements . And another funny thought how it apply to ppl who has venusian houses as 7th house (aries ) and scorpio ).Also let us see sanis houses as 7th house ( cancer and leo lagna ) so let us discuss it ,some harassmnt may be for cash some may end up by taking life of the parter . hope we will hav nice discussion on this subjuct .first post the charts then we can together explore this aspect of society . regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hare ramakrishna

dear krishna

The in law problem is very common in india ( atleast those days ) ,so i doubt can we taken it as harassment as it is part of some ritual in those days of india which is going extinct now because of woman empowerment .

But dowry harassment s resulting physical assaults to be taken in this header .And vijay ji himself is good astrologer and i hope he can come out with some explanation .

Other wise we can took it later ,what is ur suggestion ??

regrds sunil nair

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Sometime back we discussed the chart of Vijay ji's mother. If I remember correctly, he mentioned that she suffered a lot from her in-laws. We could look at that chart from an harrassment angle.> > Regards,> Krishna> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > dear grp and learned memebers .> > can we discuss domestic violence and harrassment .> > voilence is generaly faced by ladies and harrassment may be both parties esp with new laws come into exection ,some woman also taking up this opportunity as to settle scores with seniors and also hubbies family and husband . but we here concentrating the married life only --No clinton levinsky stories .> > May be affliction to karaka lord and house may be prime indicater .also 4th from lagna .moon or venus also may be afflicted as 4th house deals happiness and then dasas and trnsits and strenght of dasa lord in navamsa and placements .> > And another funny thought how it apply to ppl who has venusian houses as 7th house (aries ) and scorpio ).Also let us see sanis houses as 7th house ( cancer and leo lagna )> > so let us discuss it ,some harassmnt may be for cash some may end up by taking life of the parter .> > hope we will hav nice discussion on this subjuct .first post the charts then we can together explore this aspect of society .> > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Dear Sunil, I was not aware that the topic is specific to Dowray. I assumed harrassment in the hands of in-laws for varied reasons. That chart may not be applicable for this specific purpose. Regards, Krishnasunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare ramakrishna dear krishna The in law problem is very common in india ( atleast those days ) ,so i doubt can we taken it as harassment as it is part of some ritual in those days of india which is going extinct now because of woman empowerment . But dowry harassment s resulting physical assaults to be taken in this header .And vijay ji himself is good astrologer and i hope he can come out with some explanation . Other wise we can took it later ,what is ur suggestion ?? regrds

sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah. , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Sometime back we discussed the chart of Vijay ji's mother. If I remember correctly, he mentioned that she suffered a lot from her in-laws. We could look at that chart from an harrassment angle.> > Regards,> Krishna> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > dear grp and learned memebers .> > can we discuss domestic violence and harrassment .> > voilence is generaly faced by ladies and harrassment may be both parties esp with new laws come into exection ,some woman also taking up this opportunity as to settle scores with seniors and

also hubbies family and husband . but we here concentrating the married life only --No clinton levinsky stories .> > May be affliction to karaka lord and house may be prime indicater .also 4th from lagna .moon or venus also may be afflicted as 4th house deals happiness and then dasas and trnsits and strenght of dasa lord in navamsa and placements .> > And another funny thought how it apply to ppl who has venusian houses as 7th house (aries ) and scorpio ).Also let us see sanis houses as 7th house ( cancer and leo lagna )> > so let us discuss it ,some harassmnt may be for cash some may end up by taking life of the parter .> > hope we will hav nice discussion on this subjuct .first post the charts then we can together explore this aspect of society .> > regrds sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > >

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hare ramakrishna ,

dear krishna ,

NO this subjuct was not limited to dowry harassmants but in general also .

But in law problem was too common those days and we can wait till vijayji come out with his reasons and explanations

where as in west and other countries u can find diffrnt reasons ,tho planetary placements may contribute .

we r just exploring an un explored shores so we need also feed backs .( i dont know may be some body might hav done reserch )

so let us wait for some more or some one will post datas .

regrds sunil nair

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I was not aware that the topic is specific to Dowray. I assumed harrassment in the hands of in-laws for varied reasons. That chart may not be applicable for this specific purpose.> > Regards,> Krishna

What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd from UL- dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her husband but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has given.

On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be seen by 3rd from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys what is given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the money is spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the education of his brother? This can be read from this particular position.

Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native has an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family, though confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30 often seen as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.

Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he is taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being mistreated by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th from the 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by say, the position of Venus.

I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not only a very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this kind of things. Kishore patnaik

-- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~

Hare ramakrishna

dear kishore ji .

if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see this in lite of this dictums .

But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r consulting u .

let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:>> What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd from UL-> dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her husband> but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has given.> > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be seen by 3rd> from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys what is> given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the money is> spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the education of> his brother? This can be read from this particular position.> > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native has> an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family, though> confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30 often seen> as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.> > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he is> taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being mistreated> by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th from the> 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by say, the> position of Venus.> > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not only a> very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this kind of> things.> > > > > > Kishore patnaik> > > > -- > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> and within the reach of every hand.> ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~>

i But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r consulting u .

l ????????????????/

Dear Sunil ji,I have been raking my database as well as brains to see something that can qualify for posting under this thread.There are hundreds of charts of marital discords and obviously the reasons for discord also include:

a) domestic violence -- wife beating, even husband beating, in laws getting violent etc.b) harassment of wife by husband and its vice versa also on various accounts.Will they not get covered under this??To fine tune our understanding of what we are trying to probe, let us see what is domestic violence.

Domestic violence can be described as when one adult in a relationship misuses power to control another. It is the establishment of control and fear in a relationship through violence and other forms of abuse. The violence may involve physical abuse, sexual assault and threats. Sometimes it's more subtle, like making someone feel worthless, not letting them have any money, or not allowing them to leave the home. Social isolation and emotional abuse can have long-lasting effects as well as physical violence.

Domestic Violence isn't just hitting, or fighting, or an occasional argument. It's an abuse of power. The abuser tortures and controls the victim by calculated threats, intimidation, and physical violence. Although both men and women can be abused, in most cases, the victims are women. Children in homes where there is domestic violence are also abused or neglected. Although the woman is usually the primary target, violence is sometimes directed toward children, and sometimes toward family members and friends.

According to a UN Report, around two-third of married women in India are victims of domestic violence and one incident of violence translates into women losing seven working days in the country. According to United Nation Population Fund (UNFP) as many as 70 per cent of married women in India between the age of 15 and 49 are victims of beating, rape or coerced sex.

Rate of domestic violence amongst the highest in Egypt with 94 per cent and Zambia with 91 per cent. Its not that domestic violence only occurs in poor, urban areas. Women of all cultures, races, occupations, income levels, and ages are battered - by husbands, boyfriends, lovers and partners. (Surgeon General Antonia Novello, as quoted in Domestic Violence: Battered Women, publication of the Reference Department of the Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA)

Approximately one-third of the men counselled (for battering) were professional men who are well respected in their jobs and their communities. these have included doctors, psychologists, lawyers, ministers, and business executives. (For Shelter and Beyond, Massachusetts Coalition of Battered Women Service Groups, Boston, MA 1990)

U.S. Department of Justice and Violence estimates that there are 960,000 incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend per year to three million women who are physically abused by their husband or boyfriend per year.

I think just saying domestic violence and harassment will practically cover the entire population and you'll have to open the closets to get their birth data, as most of such cases are obviously not reported.

We need to define the subject more carefully and try to establish our parameters for qualifying under this category. The evidence should be conclusive.love and regardsneelamOn 20/02/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare ramakrishna

dear kishore ji .

if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see this in lite of this dictums .

But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r consulting u .

let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, " kishore patnaik " <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>> What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd from UL-> dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her husband> but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has given.

> > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be seen by 3rd> from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys what is> given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the money is

> spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the education of> his brother? This can be read from this particular position.> > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native has

> an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family, though> confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30 often seen> as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.

> > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he is> taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being mistreated> by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th from the

> 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by say, the> position of Venus.> > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not only a> very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this kind of

> things.> > > > > > Kishore patnaik> > > > -- > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> and within the reach of every hand.> ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~

>

Hare rama krishna

dear kishore ji ,

I was thinking that since u quoted UL ,i was thinking u know when UL can be broken also .It says any serious relationships ( including romance -need not be marriage --i dont know abt liv in relationships ) which has more than one year longitivity can show one UL and if that relationship breaks can show another UL .

if i am presenting a new theorey to u ,forget abt it ,i may be wrong also

regrds sunil nair

, "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:>> >> >> >> > i> >> > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships> > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r> > consulting u .> >> >> >> >> >> > l ????????????????/> >>

Dear Neelam, Basically, let us be very clear on one aspect: The domestic violence can be of various types and forms and can be perpetuated by various people. It can be a. physical violence

b. Insults before others c. No respect- husband treats the wife as mere servant d. Denying facilities e. Psychological war fare f . sexual violence g. verbal assult h. harassment for favors such as money or a job etc.

It could be any one from spouse or his relatives or sometimes, non relatives or children. The violence/harassment can lead to unpalatable situations - such as separation or death. Sometimes, the D1 only indicates adverse results whereas the exact form and perpetrator has to be seen from the Divisional charts.

regards, kishore patnaik

We are still in a nascent stage about this one- how do you differentiate between a romance and a serious relationship? Many a time, my guess became true since I have seen the romances from 5th house and the live in relationships from UL- they have been taken as marriages.

On the other hand, personally I dont know how to differentiate between a full pledged marriage and a serious relationship, say , a live in relationship. Once one serious relationship, whether a full pledged marriage or not, breaks, 8th from UL is seen.

There are many views on this aspect I guess. You are talking what is an accepted dictum. Kishore patnaik

Dear Mr. Nair ,

Relationships outside marriage are ALSO seen from Dara-pada( representing sex and business partner).

Up-pada indicates prosperity ,progeny and spouse-as it is pada of 12H.Spouse is also sex partner , as such dara pada has a big role in marriage.

A strong Jupiter and Char dara Karka is a big help to sustain marriage.

REGARDS,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Wednesday, 20 February, 2008 10:30:30 PM Re: Domestic voilence and harrassments

Hare rama krishna

dear kishore ji ,

I was thinking that since u quoted UL ,i was thinking u know when UL can be broken also .It says any serious relationships ( including romance -need not be marriage --i dont know abt liv in relationships ) which has more than one year longitivity can show one UL and if that relationship breaks can show another UL .

if i am presenting a new theorey to u ,forget abt it ,i may be wrong also

regrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09@ ...> wrote:>> >> >> >> > i> >> > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships> > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r> > consulting u .> >> >> >> >> >> > l ???????????? ????/> >>

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Dear Kishore ji,This is what I meant. Its better now. Let's now see what we want.As most of the population is infested with violence-bug, are we looking at one or two or more of these factors in a chart?I know several persons who most certainly assault their wives verbally, even in public. The wives do not complain and brave it all, rather appear undisturbed. Will these cases qualify? Aren't their many who treat their wives as glorified servants -- paani lao, chai lao types and scolding if sugar is less.!!

Then denying them facilities, insulting before others, all very common. We'll get so many cases of these. Actual physical ánd sexual assault, though common, is mostly not done in public and is rarely brought forth.

RegardsneelamOn 20/02/2008, kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

Dear Neelam, Basically, let us be very clear on one aspect: The domestic violence can be of various types and forms and can be perpetuated by various people. It can be a. physical violence

b. Insults before others c. No respect- husband treats the wife as mere servant d. Denying facilities e. Psychological war fare f . sexual violence g. verbal assult h. harassment for favors such as money or a job etc.

It could be any one from spouse or his relatives or sometimes, non relatives or children. The violence/harassment can lead to unpalatable situations - such as separation or death. Sometimes, the D1 only indicates adverse results whereas the exact form and perpetrator has to be seen from the Divisional charts.

regards, kishore patnaik

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam gupta ji ,

Good post on domestic violence .

But i hav one practical observations against UN report on egypt .Most of the arab countries the man is paying the dowry (meher) to wife ,so any divorce is pain ful for him as she dont need to pay back this amnt also and she can retain wat ever he bought in her name according to islamic law .And practicaly also i seen man is more worried abt the cosmetic bills of his wife and i hardly find they r over ruling their wifes ( This is not the same in asiatic or or other afrikan countries were tribal or regional influnces r diffrnt ) .

This is my observation only .

regrds sunil nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> I have been raking my database as well as brains to see something that can> qualify for posting under this thread.> There are hundreds of charts of marital discords and obviously the reasons> for discord also include:> a) domestic violence -- wife beating, even husband beating, in laws getting> violent etc.> b) harassment of wife by husband and its vice versa also on various> accounts.> Will they not get covered under this??> > To fine tune our understanding of what we are trying to probe, let us see> what is domestic violence.> > Domestic violence can be described as when one adult in a relationship> misuses power to control another. It is the establishment of control and> fear in a relationship through violence and other forms of abuse. The> violence may involve physical abuse, sexual assault and threats. Sometimes> it's more subtle, like making someone feel worthless, not letting them have> any money, or not allowing them to leave the home. Social isolation and> emotional abuse can have long-lasting effects as well as physical violence.> > Domestic Violence isn't just hitting, or fighting, or an occasional> argument. It's an abuse of power. The abuser tortures and controls the> victim by calculated threats, intimidation, and physical violence. Although> both men and women can be abused, in most cases, the victims are women.> Children in homes where there is domestic violence are also abused or> neglected. Although the woman is usually the primary target, violence is> sometimes directed toward children, and sometimes toward family members and> friends.> > According to a UN Report, around two-third of married women in India are> victims of domestic violence and one incident of violence translates into> women losing seven working days in the country.> > According to United Nation Population Fund (UNFP) as many as 70 per cent of> married women in India between the age of 15 and 49 are victims of beating,> rape or coerced sex.> > Rate of domestic violence amongst the highest in Egypt with 94 per cent and> Zambia with 91 per cent.> > Its not that domestic violence only occurs in poor, urban areas. Women of> all cultures, races, occupations, income levels, and ages are battered - by> husbands, boyfriends, lovers and partners. (Surgeon General Antonia Novello,> as quoted in Domestic Violence: Battered Women, publication of the Reference> Department of the Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA)> > Approximately one-third of the men counselled (for battering) were> professional men who are well respected in their jobs and their communities.> these have included doctors, psychologists, lawyers, ministers, and business> executives. (For Shelter and Beyond, Massachusetts Coalition of Battered> Women Service Groups, Boston, MA 1990)> > U.S. Department of Justice and Violence estimates that there are 960,000> incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or> girlfriend per year to three million women who are physically abused by> their husband or boyfriend per year.> > I think just saying domestic violence and harassment will practically cover> the entire population and you'll have to open the closets to get their birth> data, as most of such cases are obviously not reported.> > We need to define the subject more carefully and try to establish our> parameters for qualifying under this category. The evidence should be> conclusive.> > love and regards> neelam> > > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> >> >> > Hare ramakrishna> >> > dear kishore ji .> >> >> >> > if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see> > this in lite of this dictums .> >> >> >> > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships> > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r> > consulting u .> >> >> >> >> >> > let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "kishore patnaik"> > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > >> > > What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd from> > UL-> > > dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her> > husband> > > but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has> > given.> > >> > > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be seen by> > 3rd> > > from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys what> > is> > > given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the money> > is> > > spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the education> > of> > > his brother? This can be read from this particular position.> > >> > > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native has> > > an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family,> > though> > > confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30 often> > seen> > > as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.> > >> > > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he is> > > taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being> > mistreated> > > by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th from> > the> > > 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by say,> > the> > > position of Venus.> > >> > > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not only> > a> > > very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this kind> > of> > > things.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Kishore patnaik> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> > > and within the reach of every hand.> > > ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~> > >> >> > > >>

Hare rama krishna

dear goel ji ,

Thanks for the information .I Need to learn from jaimini angle also .

Any ways if we can get some charts we can see how its working in practical scenario

regrds sunil nair

, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:>> Dear Mr. Nair ,> Relationships outside marriage are ALSO seen from Dara-pada( representing sex and business partner).> Up-pada indicates prosperity ,progeny and spouse-as it is pada of 12H.Spouse is also sex partner , as such dara pada has a big role in marriage.> A strong Jupiter and Char dara Karka is a big help to sustain marriage.> REGARDS,> > > > G.K.GOEL

Dear Sunil ji, Kishore ji and all,I am giving below a case of a couple, i know well. Let's see if can derive something from this:Wife: 7.9.1967/9.40hrs/Rohtak/Haryana

Husband: 15.8.1964/8.00

hrs/Delhi

Now let's take Kishore ji's parameters for domestic violence and apply them to the couple . The situation here is as observed by others.a. physical violence ..... can't say

b. Insults before others .... yes c. No respect- husband treats the wife as mere servant ... to a great extent d. Denying facilities .... no

e. Psychological war fare.... yes f . sexual violence .... can't say g. verbal assult .... yes

h. harassment for favors such as money or a job etc. .... noApparantly the wife has compromised with her fate. She had revolted once, but was suppressed. They have children, good home, all amenities, social standing and respectability.

Let us have the opinion of learned members on this couple.Regardsneelam

On 20/02/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam gupta ji ,

Good post on domestic violence .

But i hav one practical observations against UN report on egypt .Most of the arab countries the man is paying the dowry (meher) to wife ,so any divorce is pain ful for him as she dont need to pay back this amnt also and she can retain wat ever he bought in her name according to islamic law .And practicaly also i seen man is more worried abt the cosmetic bills of his wife and i hardly find they r over ruling their wifes ( This is not the same in asiatic or or other afrikan countries were tribal or regional influnces r diffrnt ) .

This is my observation only .

regrds sunil nair

, " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear Sunil ji,> I have been raking my database as well as brains to see something that can> qualify for posting under this thread.> There are hundreds of charts of marital discords and obviously the reasons

> for discord also include:> a) domestic violence -- wife beating, even husband beating, in laws getting> violent etc.> b) harassment of wife by husband and its vice versa also on various> accounts.

> Will they not get covered under this??> > To fine tune our understanding of what we are trying to probe, let us see> what is domestic violence.> > Domestic violence can be described as when one adult in a relationship

> misuses power to control another. It is the establishment of control and> fear in a relationship through violence and other forms of abuse. The> violence may involve physical abuse, sexual assault and threats. Sometimes

> it's more subtle, like making someone feel worthless, not letting them have> any money, or not allowing them to leave the home. Social isolation and> emotional abuse can have long-lasting effects as well as physical violence.

> > Domestic Violence isn't just hitting, or fighting, or an occasional> argument. It's an abuse of power. The abuser tortures and controls the> victim by calculated threats, intimidation, and physical violence. Although

> both men and women can be abused, in most cases, the victims are women.> Children in homes where there is domestic violence are also abused or> neglected. Although the woman is usually the primary target, violence is

> sometimes directed toward children, and sometimes toward family members and> friends.> > According to a UN Report, around two-third of married women in India are> victims of domestic violence and one incident of violence translates into

> women losing seven working days in the country.> > According to United Nation Population Fund (UNFP) as many as 70 per cent of> married women in India between the age of 15 and 49 are victims of beating,

> rape or coerced sex.> > Rate of domestic violence amongst the highest in Egypt with 94 per cent and> Zambia with 91 per cent.> > Its not that domestic violence only occurs in poor, urban areas. Women of

> all cultures, races, occupations, income levels, and ages are battered - by> husbands, boyfriends, lovers and partners. (Surgeon General Antonia Novello,> as quoted in Domestic Violence: Battered Women, publication of the Reference

> Department of the Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA)> > Approximately one-third of the men counselled (for battering) were> professional men who are well respected in their jobs and their communities.

> these have included doctors, psychologists, lawyers, ministers, and business> executives. (For Shelter and Beyond, Massachusetts Coalition of Battered> Women Service Groups, Boston, MA 1990)>

> U.S. Department of Justice and Violence estimates that there are 960,000> incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or> girlfriend per year to three million women who are physically abused by

> their husband or boyfriend per year.> > I think just saying domestic violence and harassment will practically cover> the entire population and you'll have to open the closets to get their birth

> data, as most of such cases are obviously not reported.> > We need to define the subject more carefully and try to establish our> parameters for qualifying under this category. The evidence should be

> conclusive.> > love and regards> neelam> > > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >

> >> >> > Hare ramakrishna> >> > dear kishore ji .> >> >> >> > if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see

> > this in lite of this dictums .> >> >> >> > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious relationships> > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r

> > consulting u .> >> >> >> >> >> > let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair

> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , " kishore patnaik "

> > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > >> > > What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd from> > UL-> > > dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her

> > husband> > > but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has> > given.> > >> > > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be seen by

> > 3rd> > > from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys what> > is> > > given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the money> > is

> > > spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the education> > of> > > his brother? This can be read from this particular position.> > >> > > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native has

> > > an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family,> > though> > > confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30 often> > seen> > > as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.

> > >> > > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he is> > > taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being> > mistreated> > > by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th from

> > the> > > 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by say,> > the> > > position of Venus.> > >> > > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not only

> > a> > > very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this kind> > of> > > things.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > > Kishore patnaik> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> > > and within the reach of every hand.

> > > ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~> > >> >> > > >>

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam gupta ji .

i just made the charts and find that mental comaptialbility is less .And mans chart venus heavily afflicted .And lady has ketu and rahu axis in 7th from lagna ,7th from moon has sat and 8th has rahu .Same way from venus 7th Lord sat gone to 8th and 9th has rahu .

But the dasas r some what favrable to support married life except the ongoing sat dasa whiich is also a long dasa .But from 1989-1990 onwards dasa chidras also started operating (both charts one dasa ends and other dasa starts )

Also male born in vipath thara from wifes moon nakshatra .(3rd in order )

so comaptiability is less and mans chart too much affliction to venus is may be contributing other factors also .(if u know for sure )

also so many planets in 11th house also some times showing multitude of relations .Rest depends on the grooming and family values .

venus afflicted can lead to other realtionships also

I am waiting for others analysis .

regrds sunil nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji, Kishore ji and all,> > I am giving below a case of a couple, i know well. Let's see if can derive> something from this:> > Wife: 7.9.1967/9.40hrs/Rohtak/Haryana> > Husband: 15.8.1964/8.00 hrs/Delhi> Now let's take Kishore ji's parameters for domestic violence and apply them> to the couple . The situation here is as observed by others.> > a. physical violence ..... can't say> b. Insults before others .... yes> c. No respect- husband treats the wife as mere servant ... to a great> extent> d. Denying facilities .... no> e. Psychological war fare.... yes> f . sexual violence .... can't say> g. verbal assult .... yes> h. harassment for favors such as money or a job etc. .... no> > Apparantly the wife has compromised with her fate. She had revolted once,> but was suppressed. They have children, good home, all amenities, social> standing and respectability.> > Let us have the opinion of learned members on this couple.> Regards> neelam> > > > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear neelam gupta ji ,> >> > Good post on domestic violence .> >> > But i hav one practical observations against UN report on egypt .Most of> > the arab countries the man is paying the dowry (meher) to wife ,so any> > divorce is pain ful for him as she dont need to pay back this amnt also and> > she can retain wat ever he bought in her name according to islamic law .And> > practicaly also i seen man is more worried abt the cosmetic bills of his> > wife and i hardly find they r over ruling their wifes ( This is not the same> > in asiatic or or other afrikan countries were tribal or regional influnces r> > diffrnt ) .> >> >> >> > This is my observation only .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > I have been raking my database as well as brains to see something that> > can> > > qualify for posting under this thread.> > > There are hundreds of charts of marital discords and obviously the> > reasons> > > for discord also include:> > > a) domestic violence -- wife beating, even husband beating, in laws> > getting> > > violent etc.> > > b) harassment of wife by husband and its vice versa also on various> > > accounts.> > > Will they not get covered under this??> > >> > > To fine tune our understanding of what we are trying to probe, let us> > see> > > what is domestic violence.> > >> > > Domestic violence can be described as when one adult in a relationship> > > misuses power to control another. It is the establishment of control and> > > fear in a relationship through violence and other forms of abuse. The> > > violence may involve physical abuse, sexual assault and threats.> > Sometimes> > > it's more subtle, like making someone feel worthless, not letting them> > have> > > any money, or not allowing them to leave the home. Social isolation and> > > emotional abuse can have long-lasting effects as well as physical> > violence.> > >> > > Domestic Violence isn't just hitting, or fighting, or an occasional> > > argument. It's an abuse of power. The abuser tortures and controls the> > > victim by calculated threats, intimidation, and physical violence.> > Although> > > both men and women can be abused, in most cases, the victims are women.> > > Children in homes where there is domestic violence are also abused or> > > neglected. Although the woman is usually the primary target, violence is> > > sometimes directed toward children, and sometimes toward family members> > and> > > friends.> > >> > > According to a UN Report, around two-third of married women in India are> > > victims of domestic violence and one incident of violence translates> > into> > > women losing seven working days in the country.> > >> > > According to United Nation Population Fund (UNFP) as many as 70 per cent> > of> > > married women in India between the age of 15 and 49 are victims of> > beating,> > > rape or coerced sex.> > >> > > Rate of domestic violence amongst the highest in Egypt with 94 per cent> > and> > > Zambia with 91 per cent.> > >> > > Its not that domestic violence only occurs in poor, urban areas. Women> > of> > > all cultures, races, occupations, income levels, and ages are battered -> > by> > > husbands, boyfriends, lovers and partners. (Surgeon General Antonia> > Novello,> > > as quoted in Domestic Violence: Battered Women, publication of the> > Reference> > > Department of the Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA)> > >> > > Approximately one-third of the men counselled (for battering) were> > > professional men who are well respected in their jobs and their> > communities.> > > these have included doctors, psychologists, lawyers, ministers, and> > business> > > executives. (For Shelter and Beyond, Massachusetts Coalition of Battered> > > Women Service Groups, Boston, MA 1990)> > >> > > U.S. Department of Justice and Violence estimates that there are 960,000> > > incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or> > > girlfriend per year to three million women who are physically abused by> > > their husband or boyfriend per year.> > >> > > I think just saying domestic violence and harassment will practically> > cover> > > the entire population and you'll have to open the closets to get their> > birth> > > data, as most of such cases are obviously not reported.> > >> > > We need to define the subject more carefully and try to establish our> > > parameters for qualifying under this category. The evidence should be> > > conclusive.> > >> > > love and regards> > > neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > >> > > > dear kishore ji .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see> > > > this in lite of this dictums .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious> > relationships> > > > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r> > > > consulting u .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "kishore patnaik"> > > > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd> > from> > > > UL-> > > > > dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her> > > > husband> > > > > but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has> > > > given.> > > > >> > > > > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be> > seen by> > > > 3rd> > > > > from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys> > what> > > > is> > > > > given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the> > money> > > > is> > > > > spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the> > education> > > > of> > > > > his brother? This can be read from this particular position.> > > > >> > > > > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native> > has> > > > > an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family,> > > > though> > > > > confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30> > often> > > > seen> > > > > as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.> > > > >> > > > > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he> > is> > > > > taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being> > > > mistreated> > > > > by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th> > from> > > > the> > > > > 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by> > say,> > > > the> > > > > position of Venus.> > > > >> > > > > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not> > only> > > > a> > > > > very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this> > kind> > > > of> > > > > things.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Kishore patnaik> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --> > > > > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> > > > > and within the reach of every hand.> > > > > ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Sunil ji,Since there are marital problems, we will surely be able to see those in the charts. The points here, that all of us would like to understand is:Whether we can point out that differences are because of a certain factor called domestic violence, or

-- that the husband treats the wife well but has other relationships;--- that the discord is because they are sexually incompatible;-- that husband is an alcoholic or a drug addict-- that the problem is of inlaws

etc.,etc.there can be hundreds of reasons falling under incompatibility. What should we look for in a chart to see if there is a case of domestic violence?

A lagna which is afflicted (where and by whom)? .... physical abuseA moon which is afflicted (where and by whom)?.... mental abuse

Who seals the marriage (is it the planet in 2nd house which is the 8th of 7H and is the vocal chord of the chart)?Is it also the 6th house which is 12th from 7H and a house of disputes anyways.?

just some thoughts....very basic...neelamOn 21/02/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam gupta ji .

i just made the charts and find that mental comaptialbility is less .And mans chart venus heavily afflicted .And lady has ketu and rahu axis in 7th from lagna ,7th from moon has sat and 8th has rahu .Same way from venus 7th Lord sat gone to 8th and 9th has rahu .

But the dasas r some what favrable to support married life except the ongoing sat dasa whiich is also a long dasa .But from 1989-1990 onwards dasa chidras also started operating (both charts one dasa ends and other dasa starts )

so comaptiability is less and mans chart too much affliction to venus is may be contributing other factors also .(if u know for sure )

also so many planets in 11th house also some times showing multitude of relations .Rest depends on the grooming and family values .

regrds sunil nair

>> Dear Sunil ji, Kishore ji and all,> > I am giving below a case of a couple, i know well. Let's see if can derive> something from this:> > Wife: 7.9.1967/9.40hrs/Rohtak/Haryana

> > Husband: 15.8.1964/8.00 hrs/Delhi> Now let's take Kishore ji's parameters for domestic violence and apply them> to the couple . The situation here is as observed by others.>

> a. physical violence ..... can't say> b. Insults before others .... yes> c. No respect- husband treats the wife as mere servant ... to a great> extent> d. Denying facilities .... no

> e. Psychological war fare.... yes> f . sexual violence .... can't say> g. verbal assult .... yes> h. harassment for favors such as money or a job etc. .... no> > Apparantly the wife has compromised with her fate. She had revolted once,

> but was suppressed. They have children, good home, all amenities, social> standing and respectability.> > Let us have the opinion of learned members on this couple.> Regards> neelam

> > > > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna

> >> > dear neelam gupta ji ,> >> > Good post on domestic violence .> >> > But i hav one practical observations against UN report on egypt .Most of> > the arab countries the man is paying the dowry (meher) to wife ,so any

> > divorce is pain ful for him as she dont need to pay back this amnt also and> > she can retain wat ever he bought in her name according to islamic law .And> > practicaly also i seen man is more worried abt the cosmetic bills of his

> > wife and i hardly find they r over ruling their wifes ( This is not the same> > in asiatic or or other afrikan countries were tribal or regional influnces r> > diffrnt ) .> >> >

> >> > This is my observation only .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >> >

> >> >> >> >> > , " neelam gupta "

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > I have been raking my database as well as brains to see something that> > can> > > qualify for posting under this thread.

> > > There are hundreds of charts of marital discords and obviously the> > reasons> > > for discord also include:> > > a) domestic violence -- wife beating, even husband beating, in laws

> > getting> > > violent etc.> > > b) harassment of wife by husband and its vice versa also on various> > > accounts.> > > Will they not get covered under this??

> > >> > > To fine tune our understanding of what we are trying to probe, let us> > see> > > what is domestic violence.> > >> > > Domestic violence can be described as when one adult in a relationship

> > > misuses power to control another. It is the establishment of control and> > > fear in a relationship through violence and other forms of abuse. The> > > violence may involve physical abuse, sexual assault and threats.

> > Sometimes> > > it's more subtle, like making someone feel worthless, not letting them> > have> > > any money, or not allowing them to leave the home. Social isolation and

> > > emotional abuse can have long-lasting effects as well as physical> > violence.> > >> > > Domestic Violence isn't just hitting, or fighting, or an occasional> > > argument. It's an abuse of power. The abuser tortures and controls the

> > > victim by calculated threats, intimidation, and physical violence.> > Although> > > both men and women can be abused, in most cases, the victims are women.> > > Children in homes where there is domestic violence are also abused or

> > > neglected. Although the woman is usually the primary target, violence is> > > sometimes directed toward children, and sometimes toward family members> > and> > > friends.

> > >> > > According to a UN Report, around two-third of married women in India are> > > victims of domestic violence and one incident of violence translates> > into> > > women losing seven working days in the country.

> > >> > > According to United Nation Population Fund (UNFP) as many as 70 per cent> > of> > > married women in India between the age of 15 and 49 are victims of> > beating,

> > > rape or coerced sex.> > >> > > Rate of domestic violence amongst the highest in Egypt with 94 per cent> > and> > > Zambia with 91 per cent.> > >

> > > Its not that domestic violence only occurs in poor, urban areas. Women> > of> > > all cultures, races, occupations, income levels, and ages are battered -> > by> > > husbands, boyfriends, lovers and partners. (Surgeon General Antonia

> > Novello,> > > as quoted in Domestic Violence: Battered Women, publication of the> > Reference> > > Department of the Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA)> > >

> > > Approximately one-third of the men counselled (for battering) were> > > professional men who are well respected in their jobs and their> > communities.> > > these have included doctors, psychologists, lawyers, ministers, and

> > business> > > executives. (For Shelter and Beyond, Massachusetts Coalition of Battered> > > Women Service Groups, Boston, MA 1990)> > >> > > U.S. Department of Justice and Violence estimates that there are 960,000

> > > incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or> > > girlfriend per year to three million women who are physically abused by> > > their husband or boyfriend per year.

> > >> > > I think just saying domestic violence and harassment will practically> > cover> > > the entire population and you'll have to open the closets to get their> > birth

> > > data, as most of such cases are obviously not reported.> > >> > > We need to define the subject more carefully and try to establish our> > > parameters for qualifying under this category. The evidence should be

> > > conclusive.> > >> > > love and regards> > > neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > >> > > > dear kishore ji .> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see> > > > this in lite of this dictums .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious

> > relationships> > > > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r> > > > consulting u .> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , " kishore patnaik "

> > > > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd> > from> > > > UL-> > > > > dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her

> > > > husband> > > > > but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has> > > > given.> > > > >> > > > > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be

> > seen by> > > > 3rd> > > > > from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys> > what> > > > is> > > > > given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the

> > money> > > > is> > > > > spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the> > education> > > > of> > > > > his brother? This can be read from this particular position.

> > > > >> > > > > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native> > has> > > > > an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family,

> > > > though> > > > > confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30> > often> > > > seen> > > > > as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.

> > > > >> > > > > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he> > is> > > > > taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being

> > > > mistreated> > > > > by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th> > from> > > > the> > > > > 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by

> > say,> > > > the> > > > > position of Venus.> > > > >> > > > > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not> > only

> > > > a> > > > > very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this> > kind> > > > of> > > > > things.> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Kishore patnaik> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > --> > > > > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> > > > > and within the reach of every hand.> > > > > ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~> > > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Sunil ji,Further I think...In the case of this couple, only very close people know how he treats his wife. Even male chauvinists may not find anything wrong with this.We are not sure whether there is physical abuse. I have a strong reason to believe there is.

Can we see any combination to confirm or negate this by our reading?Regardsneelam

On 21/02/2008, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Sunil ji,Since there are marital problems, we will surely be able to see those in the charts. The points here, that all of us would like to understand is:Whether we can point out that differences are because of a certain factor called domestic violence, or

-- that the husband treats the wife well but has other relationships;--- that the discord is because they are sexually incompatible;-- that husband is an alcoholic or a drug addict-- that the problem is of inlaws

etc.,etc.there can be hundreds of reasons falling under incompatibility. What should we look for in a chart to see if there is a case of domestic violence?

A lagna which is afflicted (where and by whom)? .... physical abuseA moon which is afflicted (where and by whom)?.... mental abuse

Who seals the marriage (is it the planet in 2nd house which is the 8th of 7H and is the vocal chord of the chart)?Is it also the 6th house which is 12th from 7H and a house of disputes anyways.?

just some thoughts....very basic...neelamOn 21/02/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam gupta ji .

regrds sunil nair

>> Dear Sunil ji, Kishore ji and all,> > I am giving below a case of a couple, i know well. Let's see if can derive> something from this:> > Wife: 7.9.1967/9.40hrs/Rohtak/Haryana

> > Husband: 15.8.1964/8.00 hrs/Delhi> Now let's take Kishore ji's parameters for domestic violence and apply them> to the couple . The situation here is as observed by others.>

> a. physical violence ..... can't say> b. Insults before others .... yes> c. No respect- husband treats the wife as mere servant ... to a great> extent> d. Denying facilities .... no

> e. Psychological war fare.... yes> f . sexual violence .... can't say> g. verbal assult .... yes> h. harassment for favors such as money or a job etc. .... no> > Apparantly the wife has compromised with her fate. She had revolted once,

> but was suppressed. They have children, good home, all amenities, social> standing and respectability.> > Let us have the opinion of learned members on this couple.> Regards> neelam

> > > > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> >> >> > Hare rama krishna

> >> > dear neelam gupta ji ,> >> > Good post on domestic violence .> >> > But i hav one practical observations against UN report on egypt .Most of> > the arab countries the man is paying the dowry (meher) to wife ,so any

> > divorce is pain ful for him as she dont need to pay back this amnt also and> > she can retain wat ever he bought in her name according to islamic law .And> > practicaly also i seen man is more worried abt the cosmetic bills of his

> > wife and i hardly find they r over ruling their wifes ( This is not the same> > in asiatic or or other afrikan countries were tribal or regional influnces r> > diffrnt ) .> >> >

> >> > This is my observation only .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >

> >

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > I have been raking my database as well as brains to see something that> > can> > > qualify for posting under this thread.

> > > There are hundreds of charts of marital discords and obviously the> > reasons> > > for discord also include:> > > a) domestic violence -- wife beating, even husband beating, in laws

> > getting> > > violent etc.> > > b) harassment of wife by husband and its vice versa also on various> > > accounts.> > > Will they not get covered under this??

> > >> > > To fine tune our understanding of what we are trying to probe, let us> > see> > > what is domestic violence.> > >> > > Domestic violence can be described as when one adult in a relationship

> > > misuses power to control another. It is the establishment of control and> > > fear in a relationship through violence and other forms of abuse. The> > > violence may involve physical abuse, sexual assault and threats.

> > Sometimes> > > it's more subtle, like making someone feel worthless, not letting them> > have> > > any money, or not allowing them to leave the home. Social isolation and

> > > emotional abuse can have long-lasting effects as well as physical> > violence.> > >> > > Domestic Violence isn't just hitting, or fighting, or an occasional> > > argument. It's an abuse of power. The abuser tortures and controls the

> > > victim by calculated threats, intimidation, and physical violence.> > Although> > > both men and women can be abused, in most cases, the victims are women.> > > Children in homes where there is domestic violence are also abused or

> > > neglected. Although the woman is usually the primary target, violence is> > > sometimes directed toward children, and sometimes toward family members> > and> > > friends.

> > >> > > According to a UN Report, around two-third of married women in India are> > > victims of domestic violence and one incident of violence translates> > into> > > women losing seven working days in the country.

> > >> > > According to United Nation Population Fund (UNFP) as many as 70 per cent> > of> > > married women in India between the age of 15 and 49 are victims of> > beating,

> > > rape or coerced sex.> > >> > > Rate of domestic violence amongst the highest in Egypt with 94 per cent> > and> > > Zambia with 91 per cent.> > >

> > > Its not that domestic violence only occurs in poor, urban areas. Women> > of> > > all cultures, races, occupations, income levels, and ages are battered -> > by> > > husbands, boyfriends, lovers and partners. (Surgeon General Antonia

> > Novello,> > > as quoted in Domestic Violence: Battered Women, publication of the> > Reference> > > Department of the Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA)> > >

> > > Approximately one-third of the men counselled (for battering) were> > > professional men who are well respected in their jobs and their> > communities.> > > these have included doctors, psychologists, lawyers, ministers, and

> > business> > > executives. (For Shelter and Beyond, Massachusetts Coalition of Battered> > > Women Service Groups, Boston, MA 1990)> > >> > > U.S. Department of Justice and Violence estimates that there are 960,000

> > > incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or> > > girlfriend per year to three million women who are physically abused by> > > their husband or boyfriend per year.

> > >> > > I think just saying domestic violence and harassment will practically> > cover> > > the entire population and you'll have to open the closets to get their> > birth

> > > data, as most of such cases are obviously not reported.> > >> > > We need to define the subject more carefully and try to establish our> > > parameters for qualifying under this category. The evidence should be

> > > conclusive.> > >> > > love and regards> > > neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > On 20/02/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > >> > > > dear kishore ji .> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > if some can post any chart with lil feed back we could hav better see> > > > this in lite of this dictums .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > But what is confucing me is UL gets broken after any serious

> > relationships> > > > ,so again depend s on the sincere feed back from the persons who r> > > > consulting u .> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > let us wait and see if some one can giv us any charts> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , " kishore patnaik "

> > > > kishorepatnaik09@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > What you share or receive from your spouse is often seen from 2nd> > from> > > > UL-> > > > > dowry is only one of the things that a girl ends up giving to her

> > > > husband> > > > > but sometimes, she may gain more from the husband than what she has> > > > given.> > > > >> > > > > On the other hand, whether dowry is enjoyed by her inlaws can be

> > seen by> > > > 3rd> > > > > from 2nd from UL ie 4th from UL- this particularly shows who enjoys> > what> > > > is> > > > > given by the native (dowry again forms part of this)- what if the

> > money> > > > is> > > > > spent on say, the marriage of sister of the husband or on the> > education> > > > of> > > > > his brother? This can be read from this particular position.

> > > > >> > > > > Well, I am hesitant to add this, but one can also see if the native> > has> > > > > an illicit relationship with one of members of the in laws family,

> > > > though> > > > > confirmation has to be given by other divisional charts- with D30> > often> > > > seen> > > > > as a clinching proof of her chastity or fidelity.

> > > > >> > > > > Very interestingly, these combinations for a male indicates that he> > is> > > > > taking care of the in laws family or alternatively, he is being

> > > > mistreated> > > > > by them. The illicit relationship, if any, has to be seen from 11th> > from> > > > the> > > > > 2nd from UL ie 12th from the UL- which again has to be confirmed by

> > say,> > > > the> > > > > position of Venus.> > > > >> > > > > I would welcome the members' views on this topic since this is not> > only

> > > > a> > > > > very delicate topic but also, there is nothing conclusive in this> > kind> > > > of> > > > > things.> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Kishore patnaik> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > --> > > > > Love is a fruit in season at all times,> > > > > and within the reach of every hand.> > > > > ~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~> > > > >

Dear Sunilji, kishoreji,Since the case is not so strong as to come out in open, there may be milder signs of violence or aggression by husband. Though it may not be correct, I figured this out in the lady's chart as pointers to what we are looking for, pls give your feed back:

Mars, the 7L is

himself marak for the native, sitting in 8H from 7th... physical & verbal abuse possible

Moon is in 12H in mar's

nakshatra... mental abuse possible

Ketu is afflicting lagna

who is in mar's nakshatra... physical abuse possible

Venus is retrograde,

in ketu's nakshatra, who is mars himself...again physical abuseregardsneelam

Dear Sunil ji,Further I think...In the case of this couple, only very close people know how he treats his wife. Even male chauvinists may not find anything wrong with this.We are not sure whether there is physical abuse. I have a strong reason to believe there is.

Can we see any combination to confirm or negate this by our reading?Regardsneelam

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam gupta ji .

regrds sunil nair

> >> > This is my observation only .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >

> >