IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

USA_Elections

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nair, I am sure that the electins in USA are of interest all over the world. Looking back Shani was in Leo during 1948 to 1950. There ws no change of government during that time in India. D D TRIVEDIsunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: hare rama krishna dear dushyanth trivedi

ji I need to remind u that during those elections sani was with ketu and aspected mars ,tho now i dont remebr exact dates of elections Bu t sreenivas was mentioning abt sani alone in leo which is more so after august i think .By the time mars also will cross sani . i am more curious abt rahu ketu axis happening on natural karma karaka for bothe contestants .according to some reports both r libra ascesndants .Even if its diffrnt ,the sani of both contestants are aspecting each other . so is it indicating a deal by both of them

??? let us see what is the out come . regrdssunil nair , dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> Dear Sreeram Srinivas,> > If you see the elections that have taken place in India during the transit of Saturn in Leo recently BJP has retain its position in Gujarat. The Left Front in North East.> > D D Trivedi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear dushyant trivedi ji

yes true ,but we r checking elections period along with this transits

other wise policy of govtment changed 1947 to 1977 diffrnt type

1977 to 2007 and now see again some drastic changes going to happen

we can only reserch it sir ,as we dont hav clear cut views on mundane astro

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair,> > I am sure that the electins in USA are of interest all over the world. Looking back Shani was in Leo during 1948 to 1950. There ws no change of government during that time in India.> > D D TRIVEDI> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > hare rama krishna > dear dushyanth trivedi ji > > I need to remind u that during those elections sani was with ketu and aspected mars ,tho now i dont remebr exact dates of elections > > Bu t sreenivas was mentioning abt sani alone in leo which is more so after august i think .By the time mars also will cross sani .> > i am more curious abt rahu ketu axis happening on natural karma karaka for bothe contestants .according to some reports both r libra ascesndants .Even if its diffrnt ,the sani of both contestants are aspecting each other .> so is it indicating a deal by both of them ???> > > let us see what is the out come .> > regrdssunil nair > > > , dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeram Srinivas,> > > > If you see the elections that have taken place in India during the transit of Saturn in Leo recently BJP has retain its position in Gujarat. The Left Front in North East.> > > > D D Trivedi> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,

"Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in theelections, ..."

This was so in Sri Lanka. In 1977 the ruling party was defeated with a landslide victory by the opposition and brought drastic changes to the constitution.

Your observations hold good..

blessings

Renu

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > The ongoing USA_Elections may possibly the most anxiously watched & > waited elections and possibly go down to history books for two reasons> > a) The strides of Mr. Obama and persistence of Ms. Hillary Clinton, such> close finish to my knowledge were never seen in past in any country> > b) The USA primaries had so much intensity, which the main elections may> itself lack.> > Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in the> elections, irrespective of how good they did {Example:- Recent Malaysian> elections, France}. I have randomly checked some events in the> history with avaialable internet data and help of my foreign friends who> have good knowledge of their country's political history.> > Going with same reasoning, would say, that the winning Democratic> nominee should become the next President elect.> > Any divergent astro_views are welcome.....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Contributers to USA Elections, It would be better if we have the horoscope of the country and then try to predict the election results of the country. As Saturn in Leo has not changed the Government in many other countries including our own. Whatever my observation of USA and the limited knowledge I have USA as a country I feel must be having Gemini Ascendant. Also if we consider the Vastu of the White House it seems to be perfect and it is aligned with the Directions. May be that is the reason USA is a super power and is bullying almost the world. D D Trivedirenunw <renunw wrote: Dear Sreeram ji, "Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in theelections, ..." This was so in Sri Lanka. In 1977 the ruling party was defeated with a landslide victory by the opposition and brought drastic changes to the constitution. Your observations hold good.. blessings Renu , "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > The ongoing USA_Elections may possibly the most anxiously watched & > waited elections and possibly go down to history books for two reasons>

> a) The strides of Mr. Obama and persistence of Ms. Hillary Clinton, such> close finish to my knowledge were never seen in past in any country> > b) The USA primaries had so much intensity, which the main elections may> itself lack.> > Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in the> elections, irrespective of how good they did {Example:- Recent Malaysian> elections, France}. I have randomly checked some events in the> history with avaialable internet data and help of my foreign friends who> have good knowledge of their country's political history.> > Going with same reasoning, would say, that the winning Democratic> nominee should become the next President elect.> > Any divergent astro_views are welcome.....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

The first message which started the key discussion on USA_Elections.... and its results...

/message/7561?threaded=1 & l=1

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Members, Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga. Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra Lagna} Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House. We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability for his election winning...... Few issues that we seriously debilitated is - 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive results ??} 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??} 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus inspite of above (1) & (2)} 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA electorate. With regards, Sreeram_Srinivas