IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Marriage matching concepts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

"I will argue that a Buddha is hidden in every father as well - women's favoritism I can't bear!! "

Your anguish is quite understandable... ....and I look upon it as a mother with immense compassion ....come on son... :)

" In our current age and condition it is better to believe that a Buddha's father and Mother is present in every Man and Women respectively - than Buddha himself. "

Exactly. Some wise ad timely thought by a wise man.

blessings

Renu , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Renu ji,> I will argue that a Buddha is hidden in every father as well -> women's favoritism I can't bear!! [X-(] [:))] Ok. In our current age> and condition it is better to believe that a Buddha's father and Mother> is present in every Man and Women respectively - than Buddha himself. > [:D] [:P] [;)]> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> >

Guest guest

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:hare rama krishna ,dear grp and memebrs . This is my post long back published in another grp and now again manyrequests happening in personal and grp mails i thought of re posting it.actualy sreenadhji was discussing abt it some days back and i promisedhim i will write and then do any modifications required;so here is my post==============In kerala and what i know generaly in south india we start by matchtingthe rasi in 10 ways like rasi,rasyaadhipa(they use differnet than normalfrndship concept),vasyam,ganam(nature like godly,demonly),yoni(male/female),dinam,mahendra,stree dergham(dooram),rejju and vedham these are10 and giving each one mark and see if there is more marks and stillrejju (ayurvedic -vata ,pitta,kapha-i think)and vedha a mustor u can use ashta koota methods prevalent in north . Then we go for papa samyalagana(body),2nd(family and speech),4th house (family happiness andsukha stan),7th house (house of marriage ) ,8th house (deergha mangalastan and maraka place and house of money of partner) and 12 th house issayana sukha stan and house of expenditure------so there is 6 places we see any malifics are there in above said places fromLAGANA,MOON(MIND) AND VENUS (INDICATOR OF MARRIAGE LIFE),some people will giv equal weightage to lagna and moon (as considered2nd lagan) venus less weightage as some r of the opinion that thepapatwa to venus cannot be remedied as a man with loose morals and girlwith equaly loose morals can not make good couples, they see 4th and8th matching only,Only see if too much points venus is gaining esp inthe case of girl,it may boost immoral tendencies or deny normal familyhappyness by giving separation or even illness--it depends on thehoroscope,papatwa is considered in decressing order 8/7/4/12/2/1.Most malefic ismars(planet of aggression and sudden actions),then sani,then sun,rahufinaly ketu,also giv some marks like mars-4/sani-3/sun-2/rah and ketu-1 also inlagana-5/2nd house2/4th house-3,7th house-4/8th house-6/12th house 1Again this we hav to see exceptions ,own house debilataion ,means goodstrenght can decrees the value and planet neecha or moudya(combust ) will get 100% value.Only aspect of benefics can reduce the effects andmalifics will surely increase the effects.Main consideration while analysing----1) Papa grahas should b some what equal position or countering position2)If malefic is benefic from bhava concerned can giv reduction3)if malefic is yoga karak again papatwa will be reduced4)see major dasa of papas has passed and see their sub period and do theassessments5)If lady having widowhood in horoscope match with a person who has twomarriage or wife marana yaga( death of wife )6)Main considerations shud b given to 7th and 8th position of malefics7)Then in mans horo papa( malefics ) should b in 7th house8)Even if in female horoscope papas( malefics) r in 7th and 8th,if astrong benefic in 9th then it s solved automaticaly . AS---- navame shubha samyukte sapape aste ashtamepi vapathi putra yuta nari modate natra samsaya9)see if papa graha dasas coming immediatly after marriage.10)dasa santhi nirnayam see in both horoscopes same period dasa ends within 6 months to oneyears ends .See next dasa is maraka, or papa or weak then thosehoroscopes shud not b matched same period dasa of enemy of lagna lord is happening and see itspromise in the horoscope.same period dasa of mutualy enemys like sun in and sani in another orrahu in one guru or venus and gurusee the period of marakas in each horoscope and should not run togetherat one time Also ones maraka dasa and anothers weak dasa of 7th lord orkaraka,like papayuta,papakartari,neecha etc should not happen at sametime.if malefics r in 8th house which can cause vaidhavya(widowhood),see the 8th lord and see in whose house he attained in navamsa -in hisnaisargika dasa can giv the effects.like moon within a year,mars withintwo year sun 50years ,guru-18th years after marriage or it can giv in dasa of malefics in 8th house then santana chinta (progency) and prosperity and yoga chinta -likethis all kinds of stuff frm two horoscopes,longitivity should bcalculated firstly before matchting then i hav see an elaborate prashna whether there is daivaanukulyam(wish of god ) for this union and see all kinds of nimittas and omensNow a days nimittas can happen only in villages and in towns its at thediscreation of astrologer to add or deduct according to his experienceand reasoning power .all good omens like bringings of perfumes,sandal and kumkum,somebody isbringing mangal sutra,gold or new dress,married ladies or couplescoming,seeing of astamangala materials,some come singing,mangala dwanilike sankh(conch),bells ringing,cows coming,elephant,royals,horses allare considerd good.some nimittas are bad which needs special attention seeing somebody puts his finger in some hole or in nose /seeing someanimals/birds mating --suddenly jyothishi can say not reccommended formatching.(actualy i find all this depends on upasana balam ( spiritualpower ) of jyothishi)I hope it can giv some what clear idea abt matching and see its not aSoft ware job .It needs a good calibre jyothishi and who learned a goodamnt of astro principles .regrds sunil nairom shreem mahalaxmai namah .--- End forwarded message ---

Guest guest

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:hare rama krishna ,dear grp and memebrs . This is my post long back published in another grp and now again manyrequests happening in personal and grp mails i thought of re posting it.actualy sreenadhji was discussing abt it some days back and i promisedhim i will write and then do any modifications required;so here is my post==============In kerala and what i know generaly in south india we start by matchtingthe rasi in 10 ways like rasi,rasyaadhipa(they use differnet than normalfrndship

concept),vasyam,ganam(nature like godly,demonly),yoni(male/female),dinam,mahendra,stree dergham(dooram),rejju and vedham these are10 and giving each one mark and see if there is more marks and stillrejju (ayurvedic -vata ,pitta,kapha-i think)and vedha a mustor u can use ashta koota methods prevalent in north . Then we go for papa samyalagana(body),2nd(family and speech),4th house (family happiness andsukha stan),7th house (house of marriage ) ,8th house (deergha mangalastan and maraka place and house of money of partner) and 12 th house issayana sukha stan and house of expenditure------so there is 6 places we see any malifics are there in above said places fromLAGANA,MOON(MIND) AND VENUS (INDICATOR OF MARRIAGE LIFE),some people will giv equal weightage to lagna and moon (as considered2nd lagan) venus less weightage as some r of the opinion that thepapatwa to venus

cannot be remedied as a man with loose morals and girlwith equaly loose morals can not make good couples, they see 4th and8th matching only,Only see if too much points venus is gaining esp inthe case of girl,it may boost immoral tendencies or deny normal familyhappyness by giving separation or even illness--it depends on thehoroscope,papatwa is considered in decressing order 8/7/4/12/2/1.Most malefic ismars(planet of aggression and sudden actions),then sani,then sun,rahufinaly ketu,also giv some marks like mars-4/sani-3/sun-2/rah and ketu-1 also inlagana-5/2nd house2/4th house-3,7th house-4/8th house-6/12th house 1Again this we hav to see exceptions ,own house debilataion ,means goodstrenght can decrees the value and planet neecha or moudya(combust ) will get 100% value.Only aspect of benefics can reduce the effects andmalifics will surely increase the effects.Main

consideration while analysing----1) Papa grahas should b some what equal position or countering position2)If malefic is benefic from bhava concerned can giv reduction3)if malefic is yoga karak again papatwa will be reduced4)see major dasa of papas has passed and see their sub period and do theassessments5)If lady having widowhood in horoscope match with a person who has twomarriage or wife marana yaga( death of wife )6)Main considerations shud b given to 7th and 8th position of malefics7)Then in mans horo papa( malefics ) should b in 7th house8)Even if in female horoscope papas( malefics) r in 7th and 8th,if astrong benefic in 9th then it s solved automaticaly . AS---- navame shubha samyukte sapape aste ashtamepi vapathi putra yuta nari modate natra samsaya9)see if papa graha dasas coming immediatly after marriage.10)dasa santhi

nirnayam see in both horoscopes same period dasa ends within 6 months to oneyears ends .See next dasa is maraka, or papa or weak then thosehoroscopes shud not b matched same period dasa of enemy of lagna lord is happening and see itspromise in the horoscope.same period dasa of mutualy enemys like sun in and sani in another orrahu in one guru or venus and gurusee the period of marakas in each horoscope and should not run togetherat one time Also ones maraka dasa and anothers weak dasa of 7th lord orkaraka,like papayuta,papakartari,neecha etc should not happen at sametime.if malefics r in 8th house which can cause vaidhavya(widowhood),see the 8th lord and see in whose house he attained in navamsa -in hisnaisargika dasa can giv the effects.like moon within a year,mars withintwo year sun 50years ,guru-18th years after marriage or it can giv in dasa

of malefics in 8th house then santana chinta (progency) and prosperity and yoga chinta -likethis all kinds of stuff frm two horoscopes,longitivity should bcalculated firstly before matchting then i hav see an elaborate prashna whether there is daivaanukulyam(wish of god ) for this union and see all kinds of nimittas and omensNow a days nimittas can happen only in villages and in towns its at thediscreation of astrologer to add or deduct according to his experienceand reasoning power .all good omens like bringings of perfumes,sandal and kumkum,somebody isbringing mangal sutra,gold or new dress,married ladies or couplescoming,seeing of astamangala materials,some come singing,mangala dwanilike sankh(conch),bells ringing,cows coming,elephant,royals,horses allare considerd good.some nimittas are bad which needs special attention seeing somebody puts his finger in some

hole or in nose /seeing someanimals/birds mating --suddenly jyothishi can say not reccommended formatching.(actualy i find all this depends on upasana balam ( spiritualpower ) of jyothishi)I hope it can giv some what clear idea abt matching and see its not aSoft ware job .It needs a good calibre jyothishi and who learned a goodamnt of astro principles .regrds sunil nairom shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Thanks...very useful article:)

blessings,

Renu

, Sunil Nair

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> hare rama krishna ,

>

> dear grp and memebrs .

>

> This is my post long back published in another grp and now again many

> requests happening in personal and grp mails i thought of re posting it

> .

>

> actualy sreenadhji was discussing abt it some days back and i promised

> him i will write and then do any modifications required;

>

> so here is my post

>

> ==============

>

> In kerala and what i know generaly in south india we start by matchting

> the rasi in 10 ways like rasi,rasyaadhipa(they use differnet than normal

> frndship concept),vasyam,ganam(nature like godly,demonly),yoni(male

> /female),dinam,mahendra,stree dergham(dooram),rejju and vedham these are

> 10 and giving each one mark and see if there is more marks and still

> rejju (ayurvedic -vata ,pitta,kapha-i think)and vedha a must

>

> or u can use ashta koota methods prevalent in north .

>

> Then we go for papa samya

>

> lagana(body),2nd(family and speech),4th house (family happiness and

> sukha stan),7th house (house of marriage ) ,8th house (deergha mangala

> stan and maraka place and house of money of partner) and 12 th house is

> sayana sukha stan and house of expenditure------so there is 6 places

>

> we see any malifics are there in above said places from

> LAGANA,MOON(MIND) AND VENUS (INDICATOR OF MARRIAGE LIFE),

>

> some people will giv equal weightage to lagna and moon (as considered

> 2nd lagan) venus less weightage as some r of the opinion that the

> papatwa to venus cannot be remedied as a man with loose morals and girl

> with equaly loose morals can not make good couples, they see 4th and

> 8th matching only,Only see if too much points venus is gaining esp in

> the case of girl,it may boost immoral tendencies or deny normal family

> happyness by giving separation or even illness--it depends on the

> horoscope,

>

> papatwa is considered in decressing order 8/7/4/12/2/1.Most malefic is

> mars(planet of aggression and sudden actions),then sani,then sun,rahu

> finaly ketu,

>

> also giv some marks like mars-4/sani-3/sun-2/rah and ketu-1 also in

> lagana-5/2nd house2/4th house-3,7th house-4/8th house-6/12th house 1

>

> Again this we hav to see exceptions ,own house debilataion ,means good

> strenght can decrees the value and planet neecha or moudya(combust )

> will get 100% value.Only aspect of benefics can reduce the effects and

> malifics will surely increase the effects.

>

> Main consideration while analysing----

>

> 1) Papa grahas should b some what equal position or countering position

>

> 2)If malefic is benefic from bhava concerned can giv reduction

>

> 3)if malefic is yoga karak again papatwa will be reduced

>

> 4)see major dasa of papas has passed and see their sub period and do the

> assessments

>

> 5)If lady having widowhood in horoscope match with a person who has two

> marriage or wife marana yaga( death of wife )

>

> 6)Main considerations shud b given to 7th and 8th position of malefics

>

> 7)Then in mans horo papa( malefics ) should b in 7th house

>

> 8)Even if in female horoscope papas( malefics) r in 7th and 8th,if a

> strong benefic in 9th then it s solved automaticaly .

>

> AS---- navame shubha samyukte sapape aste ashtamepi va

>

> pathi putra yuta nari modate natra samsaya

>

> 9)see if papa graha dasas coming immediatly after marriage.

>

> 10)dasa santhi nirnayam

>

> see in both horoscopes same period dasa ends within 6 months to one

> years ends .See next dasa is maraka, or papa or weak then those

> horoscopes shud not b matched

>

> same period dasa of enemy of lagna lord is happening and see its

> promise in the horoscope.

>

> same period dasa of mutualy enemys like sun in and sani in another or

> rahu in one guru or venus and guru

>

> see the period of marakas in each horoscope and should not run together

> at one time

>

> Also ones maraka dasa and anothers weak dasa of 7th lord or

> karaka,like papayuta,papakartari,neecha etc should not happen at same

> time.

>

> if malefics r in 8th house which can cause vaidhavya(widowhood),see the

> 8th lord and see in whose house he attained in navamsa -in his

> naisargika dasa can giv the effects.like moon within a year,mars within

> two year sun 50years ,guru-18th years after marriage

>

> or it can giv in dasa of malefics in 8th house

>

> then santana chinta (progency) and prosperity and yoga chinta -like

> this all kinds of stuff frm two horoscopes,longitivity should b

> calculated firstly before matchting

>

> then i hav see an elaborate prashna whether there is daivaanukulyam

> (wish of god ) for this union and see all kinds of nimittas and omens

>

> Now a days nimittas can happen only in villages and in towns its at the

> discreation of astrologer to add or deduct according to his experience

> and reasoning power .

>

> all good omens like bringings of perfumes,sandal and kumkum,somebody is

> bringing mangal sutra,gold or new dress,married ladies or couples

> coming,seeing of astamangala materials,some come singing,mangala dwani

> like sankh(conch),bells ringing,cows coming,elephant,royals,horses all

> are considerd good.

>

> some nimittas are bad which needs special attention

>

> seeing somebody puts his finger in some hole or in nose /seeing some

> animals/birds mating --suddenly jyothishi can say not reccommended for

> matching.(actualy i find all this depends on upasana balam ( spiritual

> power ) of jyothishi)

>

>

>

> I hope it can giv some what clear idea abt matching and see its not a

> Soft ware job .It needs a good calibre jyothishi and who learned a good

> amnt of astro principles .

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Respected Sh.Sunil Nair ji,

Thanks for sharing your view on Match making.

But I will like to add that dasha and bhukti at the time of marriage play an impotant role and longevity should also be taken into consideration. If we make the match making very good but any one of them die early or say after one or two years, particularly husband, what is the use of making match? If husband is impotent? So traditional match making has some limitations. There may be good relations between husband and wife. But only good relation does not pay in moder society where the unite is only husband and wife. Both are earning. Please elaborate.--- On Sun, 8/23/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala Fwd: Marriage matching concepts Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 9:13 AM

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:hare rama krishna ,dear grp and memebrs .This is my post long back published in another grp and now again manyrequests happening in personal and grp mails i thought of re posting it.actualy sreenadhji was discussing abt it some days back and i promisedhim i will write and then do any modifications required;so here is my post==============In kerala and what i know generaly in south india we start by matchtingthe rasi in 10 ways like rasi,rasyaadhipa(they use differnet than normalfrndship concept),vasyam,ganam(nature like godly,demonly),yoni(male/female),dinam,mahendra,stree dergham(dooram),rejju and vedham these are10 and giving each one mark and see if there is more marks and stillrejju (ayurvedic -vata

,pitta,kapha-i think)and vedha a mustor u can use ashta koota methods prevalent in north .Then we go for papa samyalagana(body),2nd(family and speech),4th house (family happiness andsukha stan),7th house (house of marriage ) ,8th house (deergha mangalastan and maraka place and house of money of partner) and 12 th house issayana sukha stan and house of expenditure------so there is 6 placeswe see any malifics are there in above said places fromLAGANA,MOON(MIND) AND VENUS (INDICATOR OF MARRIAGE LIFE),some people will giv equal weightage to lagna and moon (as considered2nd lagan) venus less weightage as some r of the opinion that thepapatwa to venus cannot be remedied as a man with loose morals and girlwith equaly loose morals can not make good couples, they see 4th and8th matching only,Only see if too much points venus is gaining esp inthe case of girl,it may boost immoral

tendencies or deny normal familyhappyness by giving separation or even illness--it depends on thehoroscope,papatwa is considered in decressing order 8/7/4/12/2/1.Most malefic ismars(planet of aggression and sudden actions),then sani,then sun,rahufinaly ketu,also giv some marks like mars-4/sani-3/sun-2/rah and ketu-1 also inlagana-5/2nd house2/4th house-3,7th house-4/8th house-6/12th house 1Again this we hav to see exceptions ,own house debilataion ,means goodstrenght can decrees the value and planet neecha or moudya(combust ) will get 100% value.Only aspect of benefics can reduce the effects andmalifics will surely increase the effects.Main consideration while analysing----1) Papa grahas should b some what equal position or countering position2)If malefic is benefic from bhava concerned can giv reduction3)if malefic is yoga karak again papatwa will be

reduced4)see major dasa of papas has passed and see their sub period and do theassessments5)If lady having widowhood in horoscope match with a person who has twomarriage or wife marana yaga( death of wife )6)Main considerations shud b given to 7th and 8th position of malefics7)Then in mans horo papa( malefics ) should b in 7th house8)Even if in female horoscope papas( malefics) r in 7th and 8th,if astrong benefic in 9th then it s solved automaticaly .AS---- navame shubha samyukte sapape aste ashtamepi vapathi putra yuta nari modate natra samsaya9)see if papa graha dasas coming immediatly after marriage.10)dasa santhi nirnayamsee in both horoscopes same period dasa ends within 6 months to oneyears ends .See next dasa is maraka, or papa or weak then thosehoroscopes shud not b matchedsame period dasa of enemy of lagna lord is happening and see

itspromise in the horoscope.same period dasa of mutualy enemys like sun in and sani in another orrahu in one guru or venus and gurusee the period of marakas in each horoscope and should not run togetherat one timeAlso ones maraka dasa and anothers weak dasa of 7th lord orkaraka,like papayuta,papakartari,neecha etc should not happen at sametime.if malefics r in 8th house which can cause vaidhavya(widowhood),see the 8th lord and see in whose house he attained in navamsa -in hisnaisargika dasa can giv the effects.like moon within a year,mars withintwo year sun 50years ,guru-18th years after marriageor it can giv in dasa of malefics in 8th housethen santana chinta (progency) and prosperity and yoga chinta -likethis all kinds of stuff frm two horoscopes,longitivity should bcalculated firstly before matchtingthen i hav see an elaborate prashna whether there is

daivaanukulyam(wish of god ) for this union and see all kinds of nimittas and omensNow a days nimittas can happen only in villages and in towns its at thediscreation of astrologer to add or deduct according to his experienceand reasoning power .all good omens like bringings of perfumes,sandal and kumkum,somebody isbringing mangal sutra,gold or new dress,married ladies or couplescoming,seeing of astamangala materials,some come singing,mangala dwanilike sankh(conch),bells ringing,cows coming,elephant,royals,horses allare considerd good.some nimittas are bad which needs special attentionseeing somebody puts his finger in some hole or in nose /seeing someanimals/birds mating --suddenly jyothishi can say not reccommended formatching.(actualy i find all this depends on upasana balam ( spiritualpower ) of jyothishi)I hope it can giv some what clear idea abt matching and see

its not aSoft ware job .It needs a good calibre jyothishi and who learned a goodamnt of astro principles .regrds sunil nairom shreem mahalaxmai namah .