IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kaly/Kalyana/Pranasoup/Toth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, I heared of a person wellknown in astrology circels (earlier active in Astro Experts MSN group), who posts in various names such as Kaly, Kalyana, Pranasoup, Toth etc. A cute thing that makes me interested in this unique personality is that he is born at: 21st November, 1971; San Diego, California, USA; 6 a.m. i.e. Just 3 days after my birth in the other part of the world. :=) Some samples of his posts are given below -======================================Sample -1 (from Indiadivine.org astrology group)------------- Responsibility?

"The unborn Lord has many incarnations.He has incarnated, as the 9 Planetsto bestow on the living beingsthe results due to their Karmas."- brihat parashara hora shastraif you murder someone (perform a very bad karma) & then try to escape punishment from the law (of karma)by buying a brilliant legal team (gems/other jyotisharemedies/astrological counsel/etc,,,, ) -is this responsible?if someone killed your child/parent/wife, & got off because he was wealthy, & had a great legal team -would you be upset?just food for thought....http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/319060-responsibility.html

Sample -2 (from astroexperts MSN group)

---------------

i thought it would be enlightening to contemplate these 2 things: the "ego" of an astrologer & the "different types" of astrologers that exist on this planet.-------------------------------- what i mean by "different types" is how one's ruling planets/signs determine how they practice astrology. ex.. an astrologer with a strong 10th house may become a mundane astrologer (who's my soulmate? what's my career? ...) while an astrologer with a stellium in the 12th may be a karmic/spiritual astrologer (what is the goal of human life?)... an astrologer with a strong mars may be a very controlling/take charge/insensitive astrologer while an astrologer with a strong venus may be more sensitive & psychologically-oriented in their readings... a person with a strong gemini influence may talk & over-intellectualize a chart while an astrologer with a strong cancer influence may choose to listen more & time their suggestions with care... etc...-------------------------------- what i mean by "ego" is how a novice or professional astrologer handles his/her quest for "omniscience". do you really want to help people or do you just want to impress people? is omniscience even possible? are you sure that you even want to be omniscient? omniscience comes with a great cost.... what is the purpose of astrology? mundane happiness? spiritual growth? both? what do i really accomplish when i give a reading? am i making them co-dependent? or am i teaching them to fish? am i sending them further into the maze of materialism or am i helping them out of their self-created web of delusions?------- this post is just some thoughts to contemplate if you feel that they are worthy of your time (regardless of your current level of knowledge: teacher, student, beginner, adept, etc...). take care & happy holidays.

====================================== Who is he? Any info - any help and info is welcome. If any member of this group is in contact with him - I request them to invite him to this group. Love and regards,Sreenadh