such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, earnings" etc

only for such a placement. What prompted these grate sages to make a very

strong derivation such as - "He will have no son"?!! The quiz

question is -

* What is the logic behind?

And the verification question is - Is that result

derivations true in actual experience?

Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every

body would be much interested in applying the learned principles here. ;=)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh,

Back in old times, wealthy persons might

have more lands and property and the need to have many children and therefore

more wives. Kings would have many wives, to make 2 kingdoms friends to avoid enmity

etc etc etc.

So I think these laws are to be read w.r.t

the times they were written and translated as to what they would mean in todays

day and age.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

Sunday January 6, 2008 12:27

PM

Subject:

Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear All,

Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -

* The native may have 2 or 3 wives.

* He will have NO son!!

We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good

results such as " good family, wealth, house, beautiful face,

earnings " etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate

sages to make a very strong derivation such as - " He will have no son " ?!!

The quiz question is -

* What is the logic behind?

And the verification question is - Is that result

derivations true in actual experience?

Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every

body would be much interested in applying the learned principles here. ;=)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh ji, Let me try - If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be logical to say that the native would have more than one wife. Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family is not good. But, I can't figure out why NO son. All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All, Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd - * The native may have 2 or 3 wives. * He will have NO son!! We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no son"?!! The quiz question is - * What is the logic

behind? And the verification question is - Is that result derivations true in actual experience? Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every body would be much interested in applying the learned principles here. ;=)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

2nd lord in 2nd house means :

The 7th from the 8th is in its own house. 8th house is that of secret liasons amongst other things. Secret liasons cannot happen without a willing partner. Thus 2nd hse lord provides that partner.

However wether such a thing actually takes place depends on aspect , yuti, MD etc. Saturn will not allow such a thing, Jupiter will bring about some sort of legitamacy or feelings based relationship, Venus will probably lead to a sensual romp... so on

The aspect on Lagna, Lagnesh and 7th house also becomes important as even if the opportunity presents itself ( 2nd hse lrd in 2nd hse.), the native may not take it up.

There is much more exotic but related yoga which is also worth studying:

If saturn is in 1st house ( Kendra) and Jupiter is in 8th , then the native has been cursed in his previous birth for suspecting his wife. As a result he has to marry twice ( first being unsucessfull) and he gets a child only after appeasing Lord Vishnu. The native accumulates a lot of wealth.--- On Sun, 6/1/08, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!! Date: Sunday, 6 January, 2008, 10:56 PM

Dear All, Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd - * The native may have 2 or 3 wives. * He will have NO son!! We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no son"?!! The quiz question is - * What is the logic behind? And the verification question is - Is that result derivations true in actual experience? Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every body would be much interested in applying the learned principles here. ;=)Love and regards,Sreenadh

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Krishna ji, 'No son' is not my derivation but of Parasara and Lomasa - therefore as always, I believe in them, and hope that something fruitful will turn out from this study. :) ==>The chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord Mercury in the 2nd house Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.<== Good - we will consider that case later for sure. :) But first things first, why this derivation? Is there something more to it? Let us study "2nd lord in 2nd" in detail and come out with some solid results as we did for "2nd lord in lagna" :) When we believe in our grandfather’s sincerity, we adhere to and support there words confidently. :) The problem with us seems to be - "They don't believe in the sincerity of there grand fathers (and begin to think that even the father and grandfather are as insincere as they are!)"!!! Is it our problem or the problem of our ancestors?! Ya, I agree that who ever it be - the words SHOULD reflect REALITY and then only we can accept it. Let us see/check/verify whether this derivation is upto the mark. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Let me try -

If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.

Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family is not good.

But, I can't figure out why NO son.

All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.

Regards,

KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Dear All, Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd - * The native may have 2 or 3 wives. * He will have NO son!! We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no son"?!! The quiz question is - * What is the logic behind? And the verification question is - Is that result derivations true in actual experience? Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every body would be much interested in applying the learned principles here. ;=)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Dear Ash, I believe those results are applicable even today in a modified way. :) I truly believe that multiple relations and lack of children is a true possibility. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:

RE: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Sreenadh,

Back in old times, wealthy persons might have more lands and property and the need to have many children and therefore more wives. Kings would have many wives, to make 2 kingdoms friends to avoid enmity etc etc etc.

So I think these laws are to be read w.r.t the times they were written and translated as to what they would mean in todays day and age.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of SreenadhSunday January 6, 2008 12:27 PM Subject: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Sreenadh, If i am into a faith, I should sincerely believe my elders, no questions asked. If Iam in a quest of science, I need not believe anyone's words blindly. I need to only get convinced about what they are saying. That is my path. Each would be carving out their own path. I can understand that the differences will exist. Regards, Krishna Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishna ji, 'No son' is not my derivation but of Parasara and Lomasa - therefore as always, I believe in them, and hope that something fruitful will turn out from this study. :) ==>The chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord Mercury in the 2nd house Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.<== Good - we will consider that case later for sure. :) But first things first, why this derivation? Is there something more to it? Let us study "2nd lord in 2nd" in detail and come out with some solid results as we did for "2nd lord in lagna" :) When we believe in our grandfather’s sincerity, we adhere to and support there words confidently. :) The problem with us seems to be - "They don't believe in the sincerity of there grand fathers (and begin to think that even the father and

grandfather are as insincere as they are!)"!!! Is it our problem or the problem of our ancestors?! Ya, I agree that who ever it be - the words SHOULD reflect REALITY and then only we can accept it. Let us see/check/verify whether this derivation is upto the mark. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!! Dear Sreenadh ji, Let me try - If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be logical to say that the native would have more than one wife. Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would

be Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family is not good. But, I can't figure out why NO son. All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear All, Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd - * The native may have 2 or 3 wives. * He will have NO son!! We all know expect a very good reading speaking out

very good results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no son"?!! The quiz question is - * What is the logic behind? And the verification question is - Is that result derivations true in actual experience? Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every body would be much interested in applying the learned principles here. ;=)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Shreenadh ji,

ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close

to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the

effort ;)

Why should such a person have no son?

2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus.

Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine

characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also

equal to female??? dunno!

i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house

to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.

Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-

3 wives....why and how?

7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all

marriages?

i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard

or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of

2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of

course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.

Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as

3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.

2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of

copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.

Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden

8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits

in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are

not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.

i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2

principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of

application.

warm regards,

vinita

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> Let me try -

>

> If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd

from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be

logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.

>

> Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be

Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the

second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family

is not good.

>

> But, I can't figure out why NO son.

>

> All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The

chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord

Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> Dear All,

> Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -

> * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.

> * He will have NO son!!

> We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good

results such as " good family, wealth, house, beautiful face,

earnings " etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate

sages to make a very strong derivation such as - " He will have no

son " ?!! The quiz question is -

> * What is the logic behind?

> And the verification question is - Is that result derivations

true in actual experience?

> Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every

body would be much interested in applying the learned principles

here. ;=)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

dear members,

I have 2nd lord jupiter in dhanus. it is retro and

moolatrikona. my lagna being vrichikam. IInd house is

being aspected by sun, retro merc and venus from

Mithunam with no aspect from saturn or mars. rahu is

aspecting the IInd house from mesham. I am married

only once and have 2 sons. so how do u explain that

2nd lord in 2nd house can lead to dual marriage.

good wishes,

k.gopu

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Dear Vinita ji, That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :) "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more money. He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)." The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple wives for the native. Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.Love and regards,Sreenadh

, "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta wrote:>> Dear Shreenadh ji,> > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > effort ;)> > Why should such a person have no son?> > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > equal to female??? dunno!> > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> 3 wives....why and how?> > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > marriages? > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > application.> > warm regards,> vinita> > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > Let me try -> > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > is not good.> > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > Dear All,> > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > * He will have NO son!! > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > * What is the logic behind? > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > true in actual experience? > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > here. ;=)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Search.> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji, Since you would be looking at the horoscope of the lawyer, I just wanted to highlight that he is currently undergoing the MD of 2nd lord Mercury (almost towards the end of it), and his first marriage is still on - almost 20 years now. Hope this helps. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear

Vinita ji, That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :) "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to increase his earnings, and

would be after accumulating more and more money. He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)." The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple wives for the native. Let us to what extend these

clear derivations actualized in real horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta wrote:>> Dear Shreenadh ji,> > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > effort ;)> > Why should such a person have no son?> > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > equal to female??? dunno!> > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house >

to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> 3 wives....why and how?> > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > marriages? > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > 8th house also related to sex....but

then i don't know how this fits > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > application.> > warm regards,> vinita> > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > Let me try -> > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha

chart, it would be > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > is not good.> > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > Dear All,> > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > * He will have NO son!! > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What

prompted these grate > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > * What is the logic behind? > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > true in actual experience? > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > here. ;=)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Search.> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Sreenadh,

I read your reply and am not able to

understand what u mean by 2 or 3 wives? Do u mean in the literal sense, i.e.

w.r.t 7th house so partner in property or do mean affairs i.e. 5th

house matter platonic or 12th house matters which involves pleasures?

If a person say in India as 2 or 3

wives, then that might be a bigamous marriage which might be punishable by

law. Or do u mean that he or she might have a marriage then divorce and then

marry 2nd time and divorce and marry 3rd time like that?

Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord

is that in antra of 2nd lord a person worries, so at that time, a

male might generate more Y chromosomes so that might be a factor in having more

female children.

In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising

trend in Male chart, then mostly the 1st child is female. This is

due to the logic that such persons are very enterprising, just see the chart

that Renu gave of CEO where I said that native might be in business but he was

CEO, I wrote a mail I think in response to that as well, so if the person is

taking on large ventures to establish business or if he is rising to much power

and conception happens then there are MORE chances of having a female child.

Maybe that is why or some base of it might

be there in this 2nd lord in lagna logic as well?

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

Tuesday January 8, 2008

12:56 AM

Subject:

Dear Vinita ji,

That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna

and that 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus

gets debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a

female eunuch.

But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna

ji and the mail of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi

horas. We need to verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the

sage quotes, and let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)

" If

2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or 3 wives

(affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have any children

(especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in righteous deeds. He will

enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much income/earnings/gain/profit,

but would be stingy. He will always try to increase his earnings, and would be

after accumulating more and more money. He would be a very able individual (in

work, earnings, speech etc). "

The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be

very prosperous. The tight-fistedness of the native comes from his

intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not that he will not spend enough

money for useful things. For useful and right things he will spend money

without any stinginess. The multiple relationships of the native spring

not from his immoral attitude, but rather from his sincerity. He is sincere to

himself and to the people he comes in contact with. If he happens to make

relationships with women, due to the too much sincerity, the chance for it to

turn into a strong relation (strong as marriage) is very big. This is

what prompts the sage to mention - multiple wives for the native.

Let us

to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real horoscopes or not. I

request the readers with the same combination to share their experience; and

their response/coment about the above reading.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

" vinita kumar " <shankar_mamta wrote:

>

> Dear Shreenadh ji,

>

> ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close

> to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the

> effort ;)

>

> Why should such a person have no son?

>

> 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus.

> Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine

> characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also

> equal to female??? dunno!

>

> i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house

> to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.

>

> Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-

> 3 wives....why and how?

>

> 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all

> marriages?

>

> i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard

> or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of

> 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of

> course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.

>

> Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as

> 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.

>

> 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of

> copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.

>

> Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden

> 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits

> in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are

> not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.

>

> i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2

> principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of

> application.

>

> warm regards,

> vinita

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

Krishnamurthy

> Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Let me try -

> >

> > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd

> from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be

> logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.

> >

> > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be

> Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the

> second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family

> is not good.

> >

> > But, I can't figure out why NO son.

> >

> > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The

> chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord

> Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > Dear All,

> > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -

> > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.

> > * He will have NO son!!

> > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good

> results such as " good family, wealth, house, beautiful face,

> earnings " etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate

> sages to make a very strong derivation such as - " He will have no

> son " ?!! The quiz question is -

> > * What is the logic behind?

> > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations

> true in actual experience?

> > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every

> body would be much interested in applying the learned principles

> here. ;=)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> >

>

Dear Ash, The 2nd and 3rd marriage/'strong extra marital relation' mentioned here is not mainly related to 5th (platonic love) or 12th (bed pleasures); But rather related to the house indicating 2nd marriages or relations within the relationships such as 2nd and 11th houses. Note that 2nd house indicates own home, homely relations; and Venus is the lord of 2nd house and 7th house in NH; and also that the same Venus gets exalted in 11th (a house signifying 2nd marriage) from Taurus. As per NHT2, note that Jupiter is the significator of 2nd house and that Jupiter in Taurus (2nd lord in any house is equivalent to Jupiter in that house) means, 11th lord from Taurus in Taurus. Also note that if we use NHT2, 2nd lord in 2nd is equivalent to Mercury in Taurus for Taurus lagna - Mercury is debilitated in 11th and owns 2nd house from Tarus - indicting relation with both 2nd and 11th house (both house signifying 2nd wife/relation). Note that 11th indicates friendship turned into relation. Thus in essence, the 2nd and 3rd relation mentioned here could be - * Actual marriages that took place (provided enough indication of break of first marriage is present in horoscope) * Friendship turned into strong extra marital relation. * A relationship mainly caused by the environment/chance with in the family relatives/relations This is my opinion - any how I am of the opinion that "if 2nd lord is in 2nd house - even though the native may have a clean image and he would be good at heart, for sure he will have extra marital affairs; almost strong as a marriage". It is not that the native is immoral, non-sincere, does not loves his wife or something like that; it is just that for fulfillment (complimenting) he needs some extra relations - and have it, solid. If even by a slight chance if his marriage is affected, the very next day you will find him settled in the next relation (married!) again enjoying life. May be some more examples and actual experiences may confirm or negate this derivation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh,> > > > I read your reply and am not able to understand what u mean by 2 or 3 wives?> Do u mean in the literal sense, i.e. w.r.t 7th house so partner in property> or do mean affairs i.e. 5th house matter platonic or 12th house matters> which involves pleasures?> > > > If a person say in India as 2 or 3 wives, then that might be a bigamous> marriage which might be punishable by law. Or do u mean that he or she> might have a marriage then divorce and then marry 2nd time and divorce and> marry 3rd time like that?> > > > Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord is that in antra of 2nd lord a person> worries, so at that time, a male might generate more Y chromosomes so that> might be a factor in having more female children.> > > > In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising trend in Male chart, then mostly> the 1st child is female. This is due to the logic that such persons are> very enterprising, just see the chart that Renu gave of CEO where I said> that native might be in business but he was CEO, I wrote a mail I think in> response to that as well, so if the person is taking on large ventures to> establish business or if he is rising to much power and conception happens> then there are MORE chances of having a female child.> > > > Maybe that is why or some base of it might be there in this 2nd lord in> lagna logic as well?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sreenadh> Tuesday January 8, 2008 12:56 AM> > Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!> > > > Dear Vinita ji,> That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that> 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets> debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. > But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail> of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to> verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and> let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)> > "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or> 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have> any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in> righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much> income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to> increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more money.> He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)."> The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness> of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not> that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right> things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple> relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather> from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in> contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too> much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as> marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple> wives for the native. > Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real> horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share> their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "vinita kumar"> shankar_mamta@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > effort ;)> > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > marriages? > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > > > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > application.> > > > warm regards,> > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > is not good.> > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear All,> > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > * He will have NO son!! > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > * What is the logic behind? > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > true in actual experience? > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > here. ;=)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search.> > >> >>

Dear Krishna ji, The said lawyers horoscope is n0t an apt one to check the reading related to 2nd lord in 2nd (and especially the reading no son) because - * 2nd house is aspected by 5th lord Jupiter in that chart. * In NH 5th house (Leo) is occupied with the house lord Sun. As of strong marriage like extra marital relationship is concerned - note that 11th lord from Lagna (Leo) Mercury is in 2nd house itself in that horoscope indicating the same. Also note that the 4th lord (house of family relations) Mars is with Mercury in 2nd (own family) indicating family problems caused by the same. Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turned relationship & relationships within family relations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm. So let us look at other sample horoscopes, and let other group members with similar combination in their horoscope come forward and provide their comments either to confirm or negate the pointer given by Parasara and Lomasa.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Re: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Since you would be looking at the horoscope of the lawyer, I just wanted to highlight that he is currently undergoing the MD of 2nd lord Mercury (almost towards the end of it), and his first marriage is still on - almost 20 years now.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Dear Vinita ji, That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :) "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more money. He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)." The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple wives for the native. Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.Love and regards,Sreenadh> , "vinita kumar" shankar_mamta@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > effort ;)> > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > marriages? > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > > > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > application.> > > > warm regards,> > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > is not good.> > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear All,> > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > * He will have NO son!! > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > * What is the logic behind? > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > true in actual experience? > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > here. ;=)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search.> > >> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Dear Sreenadh,

I do not think we are on the same

wavelength here. Ve exalts in Pisces the 12th house and in

upachaya from 7th house. That is 11th from

Taurus. That is correct.

But for a person to have extra marital

relationship he must have some yogs indicating that, his personality and

character must be such. There must be problems or some such things

indicating.

Here 2nd house means karak for

marriage is what I am seeing period. If 2nd house is spoilt or

Venus is spoilt then the results of 7th house are spoilt, so it

means there might be multiple marriages or no marriage or some such thing means

disturbed 7th house.

However for a person to break the marital

bond and go outside the boundaries and have extra marital relation must be

indicated by the nature of the person, status of venus etc etc i.e. in short

more yogs.

2nd house as per your mail, you

wrote that it denotes own home??? I am not clear with that either. House

and fixed assets are 4th house. 2nd house is kutumb

or family and wealth i.e. bonds, stocks gold as per todays day and age and back

in old days, also knowledge i.e. Karak is Jupiter lord of 9th house

in Kalpurush chart and your Guru and father too.

How are u linking home to 2nd house

or let me put it in other way, I have not understood in what context have u

linked Home to 2nd house?

2nd house is 10th from

5th so primary upachaya. So in dasha of 2nd or

10th lord that might trigger 5th house. Now that

only need not be romance, it can be a person might get his or her degree

in education or might gain in speculation, or might win a lottery.

For a person to have romantic relation, he

or she must have some particular nature or yogs like say Mars and Venus with Sa

or say Ma and Ve in 1 house aspected by Saturn, so that can make a person more

passionate (personality) and then in such case, if antra of 2nd lord

runs or 10th lord then more chances of something that might happen

that he or she might meet someone in that antra. Again then, if Ju

aspects then it might not let it go out of hand etc etc etc like other

influence of planets modifying the overall nature of the person.

In all cases if 2nd lord is in

2nd house then all such persons will have multiple marriages etc

might not hold true in all charts.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

Tuesday January 8, 2008 3:52

AM

Subject:

Dear Ash,

The 2nd and 3rd marriage/'strong extra marital relation'

mentioned here is not mainly related to 5th (platonic love) or 12th (bed

pleasures); But rather related to the house indicating 2nd marriages or

relations within the relationships such as 2nd and 11th houses.

Note that 2nd house indicates own home, homely relations; and Venus is

the lord of 2nd house and 7th house in NH; and also that the same Venus gets

exalted in 11th (a house signifying 2nd marriage) from Taurus. As per

NHT2, note that Jupiter is the significator of 2nd house and that Jupiter

in Taurus (2nd lord in any house is equivalent to Jupiter in that

house) means, 11th lord from Taurus in Taurus. Also note that if we

use NHT2, 2nd lord in 2nd is equivalent to Mercury in Taurus for Taurus lagna -

Mercury is debilitated in 11th and owns 2nd house from Tarus - indicting

relation with both 2nd and 11th house (both house signifying

2nd wife/relation). Note that 11th indicates friendship turned into

relation.

Thus in essence, the 2nd and 3rd relation mentioned here could be

-

* Actual marriages that took place (provided enough indication of break

of first marriage is present in horoscope)

* Friendship turned into strong extra marital relation.

* A relationship mainly caused by the environment/chance with in

the family relatives/relations

This is my opinion - any how I am of the opinion that " if 2nd lord

is in 2nd house - even though the native may have a clean image and he would be

good at heart, for sure he will have extra marital affairs; almost strong as a

marriage " . It is not that the native is immoral, non-sincere, does not

loves his wife or something like that; it is just that for fulfillment

(complimenting) he needs some extra relations - and have it, solid. If even by

a slight chance if his marriage is affected, the very next day

you will find him settled in the next relation

(married!) again enjoying life. May be some more examples and

actual experiences may confirm or negate this derivation.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

" Ash's Corner " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh,

>

>

>

> I read your reply and am not able to understand what u mean by 2 or 3

wives?

> Do u mean in the literal sense, i.e. w.r.t 7th house so partner in

property

> or do mean affairs i.e. 5th house matter platonic or 12th house matters

> which involves pleasures?

>

>

>

> If a person say in India

as 2 or 3 wives, then that might be a bigamous

> marriage which might be punishable by law. Or do u mean that he or she

> might have a marriage then divorce and then marry 2nd time and divorce and

> marry 3rd time like that?

>

>

>

> Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord is that in antra of 2nd lord a person

> worries, so at that time, a male might generate more Y chromosomes so that

> might be a factor in having more female children.

>

>

>

> In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising trend in Male chart, then mostly

> the 1st child is female. This is due to the logic that such persons are

> very enterprising, just see the chart that Renu gave of CEO where I said

> that native might be in business but he was CEO, I wrote a mail I think in

> response to that as well, so if the person is taking on large ventures to

> establish business or if he is rising to much power and conception happens

> then there are MORE chances of having a female child.

>

>

>

> Maybe that is why or some base of it might be there in this 2nd lord in

> lagna logic as well?

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

> Tuesday January 8, 2008 12:56 AM

>

> Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it

true?!!!

>

>

>

> Dear Vinita ji,

> That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that

> 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets

> debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch.

> But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna

ji and the mail

> of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need

to

> verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes,

and

> let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)

>

> " If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have

2 or

> 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have

> any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in

> righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much

> income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try

to

> increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more

money.

> He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc). "

> The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness

> of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is

not

> that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and

right

> things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple

> relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but

rather

> from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in

> contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the

too

> much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as

> marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple

> wives for the native.

> Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real

> horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to

> their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ,

" vinita kumar "

> shankar_mamta@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shreenadh ji,

> >

> > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close

> > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the

> > effort ;)

> >

> > Why should such a person have no son?

> >

> > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus.

> > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine

> > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also

> > equal to female??? dunno!

> >

> > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house

> > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.

> >

> > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-

> > 3 wives....why and how?

> >

> > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or

all

> > marriages?

> >

> > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard

> > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of

> > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of

> > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.

> >

> > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as

> > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.

> >

> > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of

> > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.

> >

> > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden

> > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits

> > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are

> > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.

> >

> > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2

> > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of

> > application.

> >

> > warm regards,

> > vinita

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > Let me try -

> > >

> > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd

> > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be

> > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.

> > >

> > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be

> > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the

> > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family

> > is not good.

> > >

> > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.

> > >

> > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The

> > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord

> > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > > Dear All,

> > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -

> > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.

> > > * He will have NO son!!

> > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good

> > results such as " good family, wealth, house, beautiful face,

> > earnings " etc only for such a placement. What prompted these

grate

> > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - " He will have

no

> > son " ?!! The quiz question is -

> > > * What is the logic behind?

> > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations

> > true in actual experience?

> > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every

> > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles

> > here. ;=)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> > Search.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh,

For friends u can also take 3rd

house as well, i.e. Sahudhar or like brothers for that Karak is 10th

house.

For friend though legal means i.e. karak

is 6th house so for example Marriage is 7th house, 2nd

house is Karak and 11th house is friend but as a result of legal

i.e. karak is 6th.

Then 7th becomes karak for 12th

house so a person get enjoyment with wife, then 12th becomes karak

for 5th so childbirth. Somewhere it is given in some text that

marriage is when there is intension to grow family and have child, so here is

the logic or let me put it this way that what I am saying is ONE of the way to view

things and I am sure every system must have their own approach.

Then when one gets a child then that

becomes karak for authority, i.e. 12th house is karak for 5th

means mating (12th) is karak for childbirth (5th), once u

get a child (5th) that becomes karak for authority (10th),

gives u a promotion to Dad, once u get authority then that becomes karak for

your Parakram means u will now work harder to support your child and family,

i.e. 3rd house, and 3rd becomes karak for 8th house

J ending the circle of life

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

AM

Subject:

Dear Ash,

relation.

-

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Sreenadh,

>

>

>

wives?

property

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> lagna logic as well?

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

>

true?!!!

>

>

>

> Dear Vinita ji,

ji and the mail

to

and

>

2 or

to

money.

not

right

rather

too

> much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong

as

> wives for the native.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ,

" vinita kumar "

> shankar_mamta@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shreenadh ji,

> >

> > effort ;)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

all

> > marriages?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > application.

> >

> > warm regards,

> > vinita

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

Krishnamurthy

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > Let me try -

> > >

> > >

> > is not good.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > Dear All,

grate

no

> > here. ;=)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Search.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh,

Acutally, Donna has written about this in

a nice way like a story and has explained it better than what I tried to do

here.

http://krushna.sageasita.com/kas_visuals.htm#VISUAL%20THREE

Cheers !!!

Ash's

Corner [kas]

Tuesday January 8, 2008 4:48

AM

' '

RE:

Dear Sreenadh,

For friends u can also take 3rd

house as well, i.e. Sahudhar or like brothers for that Karak is 10th

house.

For friend though legal means i.e. karak

is 6th house so for example Marriage is 7th house, 2nd

house is Karak and 11th house is friend but as a result of legal

i.e. karak is 6th.

Then 7th becomes karak for 12th

house so a person get enjoyment with wife, then 12th becomes karak

for 5th so childbirth. Somewhere it is given in some text that

marriage is when there is intension to grow family and have child, so here is

the logic or let me put it this way that what I am saying is ONE of the way to

view things and I am sure every system must have their own approach.

Then when one gets a child then that

becomes karak for authority, i.e. 12th house is karak for 5th

means mating (12th) is karak for childbirth (5th), once u

get a child (5th) that becomes karak for authority (10th),

gives u a promotion to Dad, once u get authority then that becomes karak for

your Parakram means u will now work harder to support your child and family,

i.e. 3rd house, and 3rd becomes karak for 8th

house J ending the circle of life

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

AM

Subject:

Dear Ash,

relation.

-

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

>

> Dear Sreenadh,

>

>

>

wives?

property

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> lagna logic as well?

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

>

true?!!!

>

>

>

> Dear Vinita ji,

ji and the mail

to

and

>

2 or

to

money.

not

right

rather

too

> much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong

as

> wives for the native.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ,

" vinita kumar "

> shankar_mamta@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shreenadh ji,

> >

> > effort ;)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

all

> > marriages?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > application.

> >

> > warm regards,

> > vinita

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

Krishnamurthy

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > Let me try -

> > >

> > >

> > is not good.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > Dear All,

grate

no

> > here. ;=)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Search.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh ji, You said: "Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turned relationship & relationships within family relations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm." I can only say that you are totally wrong on this count. He is reserved in nature, does not befriend anyone easily. And, I clearly know that he does not have any extra marital relationships. Of course, we don't discuss the issues related to his cases and the court as I don't have any interest in them. But, I can clearly say that there is nothing like what you are confirming. I know that much about the native. And, I am confident about it. Regards, Krishna Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishna ji, The said lawyers horoscope is n0t an apt one to check the reading related to 2nd lord in 2nd (and especially the reading no son) because - * 2nd house is aspected by 5th lord Jupiter in that

chart. * In NH 5th house (Leo) is occupied with the house lord Sun. As of strong marriage like extra marital relationship is concerned - note that 11th lord from Lagna (Leo) Mercury is in 2nd house itself in that horoscope indicating the same. Also note that the 4th lord (house of family relations) Mars is with Mercury in 2nd (own family) indicating family problems caused by the same. Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turned relationship & relationships within family relations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm. So let us look at other sample horoscopes, and let other group members with similar combination in their horoscope come forward and provide their comments either to confirm or negate the pointer given by Parasara and Lomasa.Love and regards,Sreenadh---

In , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote: Re: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!! Dear Sreenadh ji, Since you would be looking at the horoscope of the lawyer, I just wanted to highlight that he is currently undergoing the MD of 2nd lord Mercury (almost towards the end of it), and his first marriage is still on - almost 20 years now. Hope this helps. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Vinita ji, That

was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :) "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating

more and more money. He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)." The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple wives for the native. Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized

in real horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.Love and regards,Sreenadh> , "vinita kumar" shankar_mamta@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > effort ;)> > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but

assuming 2nd house > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > marriages? > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> >

> > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > application.> > > > warm regards,> > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would

influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > is not good.> > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear All,> >

> Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > * He will have NO son!! > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > * What is the logic behind? > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > true in actual experience? > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > here. ;=)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search.> > >> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Dear Ash,==>> How are u linking home to 2nd house or let me put it in other way, I have not > understood in what context have u linked Home to 2nd house?> 2nd house as per your mail, you wrote that it denotes own home??? I am not clear > with that either. <== Could be - but that is well popular classical dictum. Ask any astrologer he will tell you that 4th house signify maternal family and 2nd own family - because there are numerous classical quotes that describe/clarify the same. * 4th house signify mother, maternal family, relatives, friends, and natives (people in native place). * 2nd house signify 'Swam' (anything that is our own), 'Bhartavyam Akhilam vittam' (any treasure/money or other things we rule), own family (means the family of our own with wife/husband and children). Bharta (husband) means - ruler; we rule our own family our own wife, our own children. 2nd house indicates own family is a very very popular common info well described in Brihat Jataka, Prasnamarga and many more texts. 2nd house can signify 2nd marriage this too is well described in many classics. ==>> However for a person to break the marital bond and go outside the boundaries and> have extra marital relation must be indicated by the nature of the person, status of > venus etc etc i.e. in short more yogs.<== I agree - other supporting yogas (like in all the other cases) can help us emphasis such readings and result; but that does not answer the question - whether such a combination indicate such a result or not. ==>> In all cases if 2nd lord is in 2nd house then all such persons will have multiple > marriages etc might not hold true in all charts. <== I agree that in presence of Bhanga yogas the above combination may not hold true in all the charts; but the question is whether the said combination has such a tendency and whether the statement hold true in most of the charts - i.e. at least 6/10. Only the response of the group members can help us identify this - and not theoretical argumentation. Note that - * The RESULT is proposed by the sages and we only provide the logical reasoning (EXPLANATION) for the same. * What we need to confirm is - whether the results proposed by the sages for this combination, actualize in reality or not; so as to confirm - whether we can depend on that derivation or not. So let the people with actual experience, or people with charts having the same combination, or people who have familiar charts with the same combination come forward and clarify our doubt - and let us stay away for some time from argumentation regarding the same; Because the RESULT is NOT proposed by me; but only the EXPLANATION. As practical astrologers we shouldn't be much concerned about the 'explanation' which depends on individual intellectual acumen, but about the RESULTS - we need to be sure, 'whether we can depend on them or not'; and it is NOT me who is proposing those results - and so I am not bothered even if they are right or wrong. Hope I am making my stand clear. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:

RE: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Sreenadh,

I do not think we are on the same wavelength here. Ve exalts in Pisces the 12th house and in upachaya from 7th house. That is 11th from Taurus. That is correct.

But for a person to have extra marital relationship he must have some yogs indicating that, his personality and character must be such. There must be problems or some such things indicating.

Here 2nd house means karak for marriage is what I am seeing period. If 2nd house is spoilt or Venus is spoilt then the results of 7th house are spoilt, so it means there might be multiple marriages or no marriage or some such thing means disturbed 7th house.

However for a person to break the marital bond and go outside the boundaries and have extra marital relation must be indicated by the nature of the person, status of venus etc etc i.e. in short more yogs.

2nd house as per your mail, you wrote that it denotes own home??? I am not clear with that either. House and fixed assets are 4th house. 2nd house is kutumb or family and wealth i.e. bonds, stocks gold as per todays day and age and back in old days, also knowledge i.e. Karak is Jupiter lord of 9th house in Kalpurush chart and your Guru and father too.

How are u linking home to 2nd house or let me put it in other way, I have not understood in what context have u linked Home to 2nd house?

2nd house is 10th from 5th so primary upachaya. So in dasha of 2nd or 10th lord that might trigger 5th house. Now that only need not be romance, it can be a person might get his or her degree in education or might gain in speculation, or might win a lottery.

For a person to have romantic relation, he or she must have some particular nature or yogs like say Mars and Venus with Sa or say Ma and Ve in 1 house aspected by Saturn, so that can make a person more passionate (personality) and then in such case, if antra of 2nd lord runs or 10th lord then more chances of something that might happen that he or she might meet someone in that antra. Again then, if Ju aspects then it might not let it go out of hand etc etc etc like other influence of planets modifying the overall nature of the person.

In all cases if 2nd lord is in 2nd house then all such persons will have multiple marriages etc might not hold true in all charts.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sreenadh> Tuesday January 8, 2008 3:52 AM> > Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!> > > > Dear Ash,> The 2nd and 3rd marriage/'strong extra marital relation' mentioned here> is not mainly related to 5th (platonic love) or 12th (bed pleasures); But> rather related to the house indicating 2nd marriages or relations within the> relationships such as 2nd and 11th houses. > Note that 2nd house indicates own home, homely relations; and Venus is the> lord of 2nd house and 7th house in NH; and also that the same Venus gets> exalted in 11th (a house signifying 2nd marriage) from Taurus. As per NHT2,> note that Jupiter is the significator of 2nd house and that Jupiter in> Taurus (2nd lord in any house is equivalent to Jupiter in that house)> means, 11th lord from Taurus in Taurus. Also note that if we use NHT2, 2nd> lord in 2nd is equivalent to Mercury in Taurus for Taurus lagna - Mercury is> debilitated in 11th and owns 2nd house from Tarus - indicting relation with> both 2nd and 11th house (both house signifying 2nd wife/relation). Note that> 11th indicates friendship turned into relation.> > Thus in essence, the 2nd and 3rd relation mentioned here could be -> * Actual marriages that took place (provided enough indication of break of> first marriage is present in horoscope)> * Friendship turned into strong extra marital relation.> * A relationship mainly caused by the environment/chance with in the> family relatives/relations> > This is my opinion - any how I am of the opinion that "if 2nd lord is in> 2nd house - even though the native may have a clean image and he would be> good at heart, for sure he will have extra marital affairs; almost strong as> a marriage". It is not that the native is immoral, non-sincere, does not> loves his wife or something like that; it is just that for fulfillment> (complimenting) he needs some extra relations - and have it, solid. If even> by a slight chance if his marriage is affected, the very next day you will> find him settled in the next relation (married!) again enjoying life. May> be some more examples and actual experiences may confirm or negate this> derivation. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Ash's Corner@"> kas@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh,> > > > > > > > I read your reply and am not able to understand what u mean by 2 or 3> wives?> > Do u mean in the literal sense, i.e. w.r.t 7th house so partner in> property> > or do mean affairs i.e. 5th house matter platonic or 12th house matters> > which involves pleasures?> > > > > > > > If a person say in India as 2 or 3 wives, then that might be a bigamous> > marriage which might be punishable by law. Or do u mean that he or she> > might have a marriage then divorce and then marry 2nd time and divorce and> > marry 3rd time like that?> > > > > > > > Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord is that in antra of 2nd lord a person> > worries, so at that time, a male might generate more Y chromosomes so that> > might be a factor in having more female children.> > > > > > > > In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising trend in Male chart, then mostly> > the 1st child is female. This is due to the logic that such persons are> > very enterprising, just see the chart that Renu gave of CEO where I said> > that native might be in business but he was CEO, I wrote a mail I think in> > response to that as well, so if the person is taking on large ventures to> > establish business or if he is rising to much power and conception happens> > then there are MORE chances of having a female child.> > > > > > > > Maybe that is why or some base of it might be there in this 2nd lord in> > lagna logic as well?> > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > _____ > > > > > > On Behalf Of Sreenadh> > Tuesday January 8, 2008 12:56 AM> > > > Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!> > > > > > > > Dear Vinita ji,> > That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that> > 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets> > debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. > > But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail> > of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need> to> > verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes,> and> > let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)> > > > "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or> > 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have> > any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in> > righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much> > income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to> > increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more> money.> > He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)."> > The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness> > of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is> not> > that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and> right> > things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple> > relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but> rather> > from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in> > contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the> too> > much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong> as> > marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple> > wives for the native. > > Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real> > horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to> share> > their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "vinita kumar"> > shankar_mamta@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > > effort ;)> > > > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > > > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> > > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > > marriages? > > > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > > > > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > > > > > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > > application.> > > > > > warm regards,> > > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > > is not good.> > > > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > > Dear All,> > > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > > * He will have NO son!! > > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > > * What is the logic behind? > > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > > true in actual experience? > > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > > here. ;=)> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > > Search.> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Ash and Sreenadh, Sorry to intrtvene here. Both of you are correct your own way. But the problem is, mixing two different system. In VA for second marriage second house is considered if I am not wrong. 8th house is for break in first marriage and 7th from 8th is second that is why 2nd house is for second marriage. But chart must indicate multiple marriages. For that we have to see the status of Ve. Its relationship with Ma. Sa and Ra. The placemeent of Ve in dual signs. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra"Ash's Corner" <kas wrote: Dear Sreenadh, I do not think we are on the same wavelength here. Ve exalts in Pisces the 12th house and in upachaya from 7th house. That is 11th from Taurus. That is correct. But for a person to have extra marital relationship he must have some yogs indicating that, his personality and character must be such. There must be problems or some such things indicating. Here 2nd house means karak for marriage is what I am seeing period. If 2nd house is spoilt or Venus is spoilt then the results of 7th house are spoilt, so it means there might be multiple marriages or no marriage or some such thing means disturbed 7th house. However for a person to break the marital bond and go outside the boundaries and have extra marital relation must be indicated by the nature of the person, status of venus etc etc i.e. in short more yogs. 2nd house as per your mail, you wrote that it denotes own home??? I am not clear with that either. House and fixed assets are 4th house. 2nd house is kutumb or family and wealth i.e. bonds, stocks gold as per

todays day and age and back in old days, also knowledge i.e. Karak is Jupiter lord of 9th house in Kalpurush chart and your Guru and father too. How are u linking home to 2nd house or let me put it in other way, I have not understood in what context have u linked Home to 2nd house? 2nd house is 10th from 5th so primary upachaya. So in dasha of 2nd or 10th lord that might trigger 5th house. Now that only need not be romance, it can be a person might get his or her degree in education or might gain in speculation, or might win a lottery. For a person to have romantic relation, he or she must have some particular nature or yogs like say Mars and Venus with Sa or say Ma and Ve in 1 house aspected by Saturn, so that can make a person more passionate (personality) and then in such case, if antra of

2nd lord runs or 10th lord then more chances of something that might happen that he or she might meet someone in that antra. Again then, if Ju aspects then it might not let it go out of hand etc etc etc like other influence of planets modifying the overall nature of the person. In all cases if 2nd lord is in 2nd house then all such persons will have multiple marriages etc might not hold true in all charts. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of SreenadhTuesday January 8, 2008 3:52 AM Subject: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!! Dear Ash, The 2nd and 3rd marriage/'strong extra marital relation' mentioned here is not mainly related to 5th (platonic love) or 12th (bed pleasures); But rather related to the house indicating 2nd marriages or relations within the relationships such as 2nd and 11th houses. Note that 2nd house indicates own home, homely relations; and Venus is the lord of 2nd house and 7th house in NH; and also that the same Venus gets exalted in 11th (a house signifying 2nd marriage) from Taurus. As per NHT2, note that Jupiter is the significator of 2nd house and that Jupiter in Taurus (2nd lord in any house is equivalent to Jupiter in that house) means, 11th lord from Taurus in Taurus. Also note that if we use NHT2, 2nd lord in 2nd is equivalent to Mercury in Taurus for Taurus lagna - Mercury is debilitated in 11th and owns 2nd

house from Tarus - indicting relation with both 2nd and 11th house (both house signifying 2nd wife/relation). Note that 11th indicates friendship turned into relation. Thus in essence, the 2nd and 3rd relation mentioned here could be - * Actual marriages that took place (provided enough indication of break of first marriage is present in horoscope) * Friendship turned into strong extra marital relation. * A relationship mainly caused by the environment/chance with in the family relatives/relations This is my opinion - any how I am of the opinion that "if 2nd lord is in 2nd house - even though the native may have a clean image and he would be good at heart, for sure he will have extra marital affairs; almost strong as a marriage". It is not that the native is immoral, non-sincere, does not loves his wife or something like that; it is just that for fulfillment (complimenting) he needs

some extra relations - and have it, solid. If even by a slight chance if his marriage is affected, the very next day you will find him settled in the next relation (married!) again enjoying life. May be some more examples and actual experiences may confirm or negate this derivation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh,> > > > I read your reply and am not able to understand what u mean by 2 or 3 wives?> Do u mean in the literal sense, i.e. w.r.t 7th house so partner in property> or do mean affairs i.e. 5th house matter platonic or 12th house matters> which involves pleasures?> > > > If a person say in India as 2 or 3 wives, then that might be a bigamous> marriage which

might be punishable by law. Or do u mean that he or she> might have a marriage then divorce and then marry 2nd time and divorce and> marry 3rd time like that?> > > > Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord is that in antra of 2nd lord a person> worries, so at that time, a male might generate more Y chromosomes so that> might be a factor in having more female children.> > > > In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising trend in Male chart, then mostly> the 1st child is female. This is due to the logic that such persons are> very enterprising, just see the chart that Renu gave of CEO where I said> that native might be in business but he was CEO, I wrote a mail I think in> response to that as well, so if the person is taking on large ventures to> establish business or if he is rising to much power and conception happens> then there are MORE chances of having

a female child.> > > > Maybe that is why or some base of it might be there in this 2nd lord in> lagna logic as well?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sreenadh> Tuesday January 8, 2008 12:56 AM> > Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!> > > > Dear Vinita ji,> That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that> 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets> debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury

is a female eunuch. > But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail> of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to> verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and> let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)> > "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or> 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have> any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in> righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much> income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to> increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more money.> He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)."> The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The

tight-fistedness> of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not> that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right> things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple> relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather> from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in> contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too> much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as> marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple> wives for the native. > Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real> horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share> their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.> Love and regards,>

Sreenadh> > , "vinita kumar"> shankar_mamta@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > effort ;)> > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > Now for the 2nd question which is

tougher....this person may have 2-> > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > marriages? > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > > > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how

this fits > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > application.> > > > warm regards,> > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > logical to say that the

native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > is not good.> > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear All,> > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > *

He will have NO son!! > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > * What is the logic behind? > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > true in actual experience? > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > here. ;=)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking

for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search.> > >> >>

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Dear Ash, Actually there are numerous houses that can signify friends - 4th, 11th, 3rd, 8th, 7th and so on. If you look care fully you will see that all the 12 houses can signify friends. :) Similar to the fact that all the 12 houses can signify love. :) Have a look at this message: /message/6128 The methodologies uses to find significators etc may vary from system to system - here from ancient indian astrology to KAS. But what we all are interested in is just to know - whether the said results are true in available horoscopes or not. Methods are immaterial but the results are not. Every method/approach will have its own pet theories (which none else may accept), but what ever be the theory - if some thing helps to reveal the true result that is welcome. What we are doing here is NOT discussing the various methodologies and their approach, but instead verifying whether a result provided by Parasara and Lomasa is true or not. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>

RE: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Sreenadh,

For friends u can also take 3rd house as well, i.e. Sahudhar or like brothers for that Karak is 10th house.

For friend though legal means i.e. karak is 6th house so for example Marriage is 7th house, 2nd house is Karak and 11th house is friend but as a result of legal i.e. karak is 6th.

Then 7th becomes karak for 12th house so a person get enjoyment with wife, then 12th becomes karak for 5th so childbirth. Somewhere it is given in some text that marriage is when there is intension to grow family and have child, so here is the logic or let me put it this way that what I am saying is ONE of the way to view things and I am sure every system must have their own approach.

Then when one gets a child then that becomes karak for authority, i.e. 12th house is karak for 5th means mating (12th) is karak for childbirth (5th), once u get a child (5th) that becomes karak for authority (10th), gives u a promotion to Dad, once u get authority then that becomes karak for your Parakram means u will now work harder to support your child and family, i.e. 3rd house, and 3rd becomes karak for 8th house J ending the circle of life

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of SreenadhTuesday January 8, 2008 3:52 AM Subject: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!

Dear Ash, The 2nd and 3rd marriage/'strong extra marital relation' mentioned here is not mainly related to 5th (platonic love) or 12th (bed pleasures); But rather related to the house indicating 2nd marriages or relations within the relationships such as 2nd and 11th houses. Note that 2nd house indicates own home, homely relations; and Venus is the lord of 2nd house and 7th house in NH; and also that the same Venus gets exalted in 11th (a house signifying 2nd marriage) from Taurus. As per NHT2, note that Jupiter is the significator of 2nd house and that Jupiter in Taurus (2nd lord in any house is equivalent to Jupiter in that house) means, 11th lord from Taurus in Taurus. Also note that if we use NHT2, 2nd lord in 2nd is equivalent to Mercury in Taurus for Taurus lagna - Mercury is debilitated in 11th and owns 2nd house from Tarus - indicting relation with both 2nd and 11th house (both house signifying 2nd wife/relation). Note that 11th indicates friendship turned into relation. Thus in essence, the 2nd and 3rd relation mentioned here could be - * Actual marriages that took place (provided enough indication of break of first marriage is present in horoscope) * Friendship turned into strong extra marital relation. * A relationship mainly caused by the environment/chance with in the family relatives/relations This is my opinion - any how I am of the opinion that "if 2nd lord is in 2nd house - even though the native may have a clean image and he would be good at heart, for sure he will have extra marital affairs; almost strong as a marriage". It is not that the native is immoral, non-sincere, does not loves his wife or something like that; it is just that for fulfillment (complimenting) he needs some extra relations - and have it, solid. If even by a slight chance if his marriage is affected, the very next day you will find him settled in the next relation (married!) again enjoying life. May be some more examples and actual experiences may confirm or negate this derivation. Love and regards,Sreenadh> > , "Ash's Corner@"> kas@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh,> > > > > > > > I read your reply and am not able to understand what u mean by 2 or 3> wives?> > Do u mean in the literal sense, i.e. w.r.t 7th house so partner in> property> > or do mean affairs i.e. 5th house matter platonic or 12th house matters> > which involves pleasures?> > > > > > > > If a person say in India as 2 or 3 wives, then that might be a bigamous> > marriage which might be punishable by law. Or do u mean that he or she> > might have a marriage then divorce and then marry 2nd time and divorce and> > marry 3rd time like that?> > > > > > > > Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord is that in antra of 2nd lord a person> > worries, so at that time, a male might generate more Y chromosomes so that> > might be a factor in having more female children.> > > > > > > > In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising trend in Male chart, then mostly> > the 1st child is female. This is due to the logic that such persons are> > very enterprising, just see the chart that Renu gave of CEO where I said> > that native might be in business but he was CEO, I wrote a mail I think in> > response to that as well, so if the person is taking on large ventures to> > establish business or if he is rising to much power and conception happens> > then there are MORE chances of having a female child.> > > > > > > > Maybe that is why or some base of it might be there in this 2nd lord in> > lagna logic as well?> > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > _____ > > > > > > On Behalf Of Sreenadh> > Tuesday January 8, 2008 12:56 AM> > > > Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!> > > > > > > > Dear Vinita ji,> > That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that> > 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets> > debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. > > But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail> > of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need> to> > verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes,> and> > let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)> > > > "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or> > 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have> > any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in> > righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly pleasures. He will have much> > income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to> > increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more> money.> > He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)."> > The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness> > of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is> not> > that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and> right> > things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple> > relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but> rather> > from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in> > contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the> too> > much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong> as> > marriage) is very big. This is what prompts the sage to mention - multiple> > wives for the native. > > Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real> > horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to> share> > their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "vinita kumar"> > shankar_mamta@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > > effort ;)> > > > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > > characteristics being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > > > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> > > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > > marriages? > > > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.> > > > > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > > > > > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > > application.> > > > > > warm regards,> > > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > > is not good.> > > > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only child.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > > Dear All,> > > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > > * He will have NO son!! > > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > > * What is the logic behind? > > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > > true in actual experience? > > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > > body would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > > here. ;=)> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > > Search.> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Sreenadh & Krishnaji,

Inspite of globalization, our society is onslaught with changing

cultural values only recently and hence would take long time for the

" extra marital " issues to become a norm. So considering our Indian

society, considering the south-indian conservative nature, it would be

difficult to accept any extra-marital relations, unless there are too

many strong indicators.....

In the discussed case, the indicators are superficial, so there element

of truth in Krishna's feedback. I am getting your point of 11HL in

2H......relationship....... & connection to 4H....it may only increase

the passion cannot attribute more to it....for 4H connection makes it

within the acceptable norms of the society....hence,

extra-marital.....is difficult in this case...

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama

<krishna_1998 wrote:

Dear Sreenadh ji,

You said:

" Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations such

as friendship turned relationship & relationships within family

relations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in

depth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm. "

I can only say that you are totally wrong on this count. He is reserved

in nature, does not befriend anyone easily. And, I clearly know that he

does not have any extra marital relationships. Of course, we don't

discuss the issues related to his cases and the court as I don't have

any interest in them. But, I can clearly say that there is nothing like

what you are confirming. I know that much about the native. And, I am

confident about it.

>

> Regards,

Krishna

Sreenadh sreesog wrote:

Dear Krishna ji,

The said lawyers horoscope is n0t an apt one to check the reading

related to 2nd lord in 2nd (and especially the reading no son) because -

* 2nd house is aspected by 5th lord Jupiter in that chart.

* In NH 5th house (Leo) is occupied with the house lord Sun.

As of strong marriage like extra marital relationship is concerned -

note that 11th lord from Lagna (Leo) Mercury is in 2nd house itself in

that horoscope indicating the same. Also note that the 4th lord (house

of family relations) Mars is with Mercury in 2nd (own family) indicating

family problems caused by the same. Thus I will go in affirmative

regarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turned

relationship & relationships within family relations for the said

horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related to

the native, and so cannot confirm.

So let us look at other sample horoscopes, and let other group members

with similar combination in their horoscope come forward and provide

their comments either to confirm or negate the pointer given by Parasara

and Lomasa.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Dear Krishna ji, Ok - I drop it. Let others come forward either confirming or negating these results proposed by Parasara and Lomasa. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Dear Sreenadh ji,

You said:

"Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turned relationship & relationships within family relations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm."

I can only say that you are totally wrong on this count. He is reserved in nature, does not befriend anyone easily. And, I clearly know that he does not have any extra marital relationships. Of course, we don't discuss the issues related to his cases and the court as I don't have any interest in them. But, I can clearly say that there is nothing like what you are confirming. I know that much about the native. And, I am confident about it.

Regards,

Krishna> > > Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Dear Krishna ji,> The said lawyers horoscope is n0t an apt one to check the reading related to 2nd lord in 2nd (and especially the reading no son) because - > * 2nd house is aspected by 5th lord Jupiter in that chart.> * In NH 5th house (Leo) is occupied with the house lord Sun. > > As of strong marriage like extra marital relationship is concerned - note that 11th lord from Lagna (Leo) Mercury is in 2nd house itself in that horoscope indicating the same. Also note that the 4th lord (house of family relations) Mars is with Mercury in 2nd (own family) indicating family problems caused by the same. Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turned relationship & relationships within family relations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm. > So let us look at other sample horoscopes, and let other group members with similar combination in their horoscope come forward and provide their comments either to confirm or negate the pointer given by Parasara and Lomasa.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Dear Ramesh ji, What you are saying makes sense. Though some of the dictums presented by our ancient sages appear to be stand alone (for example, the one being discussed - second lord in second), it would be futile to apply them in an isolated manner. We don't know the key to their documentation to bring out proper linkages. We should put our heads together to see what other parameters to be looked at before coming to a conclusion, put them together so that brains of our generation understand it better. I tried to look for the hints you gave in the chart of the lawyer being discussed. Though the second lord is in 2H, I notice that Venus is in a fixed sign and it does not have any relationship with even one of Mars, Saturn and Rahu. As Venus is in lagna, sex might be prominent in his mind but, the outlet may not take the shapes of socially unacceptable modes. Thanks for the

note. Regards, Krishna ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Ash and Sreenadh, Sorry to intrtvene here. Both of you are correct your own way. But the problem is, mixing two different system. In VA for second marriage second house is considered if I am not wrong. 8th house is for break in first marriage and 7th from 8th is second that is why 2nd house is for second marriage. But chart must indicate multiple

marriages. For that we have to see the status of Ve. Its relationship with Ma. Sa and Ra. The placemeent of Ve in dual signs. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra"Ash's Corner (AT) ashtro (DOT) ca" <kas wrote: Dear Sreenadh, I do not think we are on the same wavelength here. Ve exalts in Pisces the 12th house and in upachaya from 7th

house. That is 11th from Taurus. That is correct. But for a person to have extra marital relationship he must have some yogs indicating that, his personality and character must be such. There must be problems or some such things indicating. Here 2nd house means karak for marriage is what I am seeing period. If 2nd house is

spoilt or Venus is spoilt then the results of 7th house are spoilt, so it means there might be multiple marriages or no marriage or some such thing means disturbed 7th house. However for a person to break the marital bond and go outside the boundaries and have extra marital relation must be indicated by the nature of the person, status of venus etc etc i.e. in short more yogs. 2nd house as per your mail, you wrote that it denotes own home??? I am not clear with that either. House and fixed assets are 4th house. 2nd house is kutumb or family and wealth i.e. bonds, stocks gold as per todays day and age and back in old days, also knowledge i.e. Karak is Jupiter lord of 9th house in Kalpurush chart and your Guru and father too. How are u linking home to 2nd house or let me put it in other way, I have not understood in what context have u linked Home to 2nd house? 2nd house is 10th from 5th so primary upachaya. So in dasha of 2nd or 10th lord that might trigger 5th house. Now that only need not be romance, it can be a person might get his or her degree in education or might gain in speculation, or might win a lottery. For a

person to have romantic relation, he or she must have some particular nature or yogs like say Mars and Venus with Sa or say Ma and Ve in 1 house aspected by Saturn, so that can make a person more passionate (personality) and then in such case, if antra of 2nd lord runs or 10th lord then more chances of something that might happen that he or she might meet someone in that antra. Again then, if Ju aspects then it might not let it go out of hand etc etc etc like other influence of planets modifying the overall nature of the person. In all cases if 2nd lord is in 2nd house then all such persons will have multiple marriages etc might not

hold true in all charts. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of SreenadhTuesday January 8, 2008 3:52 AM Subject: Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!! Dear Ash, The 2nd and 3rd marriage/'strong extra marital relation' mentioned here is not mainly related to 5th (platonic love) or 12th (bed pleasures); But rather related to the house indicating 2nd marriages or relations within the relationships such as 2nd and 11th houses. Note that 2nd house indicates own home, homely relations; and Venus is the lord of 2nd house and 7th house in NH; and also that the same Venus gets exalted in 11th (a house signifying 2nd marriage) from Taurus. As per NHT2, note

that Jupiter is the significator of 2nd house and that Jupiter in Taurus (2nd lord in any house is equivalent to Jupiter in that house) means, 11th lord from Taurus in Taurus. Also note that if we use NHT2, 2nd lord in 2nd is equivalent to Mercury in Taurus for Taurus lagna - Mercury is debilitated in 11th and owns 2nd house from Tarus - indicting relation with both 2nd and 11th house (both house signifying 2nd wife/relation). Note that 11th indicates friendship turned into relation. Thus in essence, the 2nd and 3rd relation mentioned here could be - * Actual marriages that took place (provided enough indication of break of first marriage is present in horoscope) * Friendship turned into strong extra marital relation. * A relationship mainly caused by the environment/chance with in the family relatives/relations This is my opinion - any how I am of the opinion that "if

2nd lord is in 2nd house - even though the native may have a clean image and he would be good at heart, for sure he will have extra marital affairs; almost strong as a marriage". It is not that the native is immoral, non-sincere, does not loves his wife or something like that; it is just that for fulfillment (complimenting) he needs some extra relations - and have it, solid. If even by a slight chance if his marriage is affected, the very next day you will find him settled in the next relation (married!) again enjoying life. May be some more examples and actual experiences may confirm or negate this derivation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ash's Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh,> > > > I read your reply and am not able to understand what u mean by 2 or 3 wives?> Do u mean

in the literal sense, i.e. w.r.t 7th house so partner in property> or do mean affairs i.e. 5th house matter platonic or 12th house matters> which involves pleasures?> > > > If a person say in India as 2 or 3 wives, then that might be a bigamous> marriage which might be punishable by law. Or do u mean that he or she> might have a marriage then divorce and then marry 2nd time and divorce and> marry 3rd time like that?> > > > Yes, one more thing about 2nd lord is that in antra of 2nd lord a person> worries, so at that time, a male might generate more Y chromosomes so that> might be a factor in having more female children.> > > > In KAS, if 3:6:10:11 points are in rising trend in Male chart, then mostly> the 1st child is female. This is due to the logic that such persons are> very enterprising, just see the

chart that Renu gave of CEO where I said> that native might be in business but he was CEO, I wrote a mail I think in> response to that as well, so if the person is taking on large ventures to> establish business or if he is rising to much power and conception happens> then there are MORE chances of having a female child.> > > > Maybe that is why or some base of it might be there in this 2nd lord in> lagna logic as well?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sreenadh> Tuesday January 8, 2008 12:56 AM> > Subject:

Re: Quiz - Oh! Friends! Is it true?!!!> > > > Dear Vinita ji,> That was a good attempt. :) As for NHT2, assume Taurus as lagna and that> 2nd lord from Taurus (i.e. Mercury) is in Taurus. Note that Venus gets> debilitated in 5th Virgo, and also that mercury is a female eunuch. > But in face of the lawyers horoscope presented by Krishna ji and the mail> of Gopu ji, I should clarify the reading as per the Rishi horas. We need to> verify this reading, and I will stand by in support of the sage quotes, and> let us see what the reality and facts has to reveal. :)> > "If 2nd lord is in 2nd house, the native would be egotic. He may have 2 or> 3 wives (affairs or near marriage relations also will do), but won't have> any children (especially son). He would be wealthy, will indulge in> righteous deeds. He will enjoy much worldly

pleasures. He will have much> income/earnings/gain/profit, but would be stingy. He will always try to> increase his earnings, and would be after accumulating more and more money.> He would be a very able individual (in work, earnings, speech etc)."> The Dasa of the 2nd lord would be very prosperous. The tight-fistedness> of the native comes from his intention to avoid wasteful expenses; it is not> that he will not spend enough money for useful things. For useful and right> things he will spend money without any stinginess. The multiple> relationships of the native spring not from his immoral attitude, but rather> from his sincerity. He is sincere to himself and to the people he comes in> contact with. If he happens to make relationships with women, due to the too> much sincerity, the chance for it to turn into a strong relation (strong as> marriage) is very big. This is what prompts

the sage to mention - multiple> wives for the native. > Let us to what extend these clear derivations actualized in real> horoscopes or not. I request the readers with the same combination to share> their experience; and their response/coment about the above reading.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "vinita kumar"> shankar_mamta@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shreenadh ji,> > > > ok here is my take on this ...not that it will necessarily be close > > to the right answer :(, but then u can once again appreciate the > > effort ;)> > > > Why should such a person have no son?> > > > 2nd lord in 2nd...in the natural zodiac this is Venus in Taurus. > > Venus is a female planet which gets strengthened in its feminine > > characteristics

being in its own sign. Taurus is an even sign also > > equal to female??? dunno!> > > > i dont know if this application is correct, but assuming 2nd house > > to be first...the fifth house is Virgo, another female sign.> > > > Now for the 2nd question which is tougher....this person may have 2-> > 3 wives....why and how?> > > > 7th house is the significator of marriage....first marriage or all > > marriages? > > > > i dunno what is the significator of 2nd marriage, but i have heard > > or read somewhere that 2nd to 7th, ie., 8th H is the significator of > > 2nd marriage, 9th the significator of 3rd marriage and so on...Of > > course, i don't know the basis of such pronouncements.> > > > Going by the bhavat bhavam principle 8th from 8thH is 3rdH just as > > 3rdH is also 2nd from 2nd.>

> > > 2nd from 2nd (Taurus) is Gemini, a dual sign and also a sign of > > copulation....so maybe more than one marriage.> > > > Venus from Taurus aspects Mars ruled Scorpio...Scorpio is the hidden > > 8th house also related to sex....but then i don't know how this fits > > in with formal 2nd or 3rd marriage. Of course, if such marriages are > > not in the open and hidden, there would be some connection there.> > > > i am afraid this is the best i could do. i have not used the nh2 > > principle successfully because it is yet to sink in in terms of > > application.> > > > warm regards,> > vinita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > Seetharama krishna_1998@

wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > > > Let me try -> > > > > > If 2nd lord is in 2nd, he would influence the 8th. 8th being 2nd > > from 7th influences the longevity of the spouse. Hence, might be > > logical to say that the native would have more than one wife.> > > > > > Secondly, going by the logic of Kaalapursusha chart, it would be > > Venus in Taurus for Aries lagna. This also means the 7th lord in the > > second. The 7th lord being a maraka sitting in the house of family > > is not good.> > > > > > But, I can't figure out why NO son.> > > > > > All the above is theory. Let me quote a practical case. The > > chart that I have already shared (that of a lawyer), he has 2nd lord > > Mercury in the 2nd houuse Virgo. He has a Son - the only

child.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear All,> > > Sage Parasara and Lomasa tells us that if 2nd lord in 2nd -> > > * The native may have 2 or 3 wives.> > > * He will have NO son!! > > > We all know expect a very good reading speaking out very good > > results such as "good family, wealth, house, beautiful face, > > earnings" etc only for such a placement. What prompted these grate > > sages to make a very strong derivation such as - "He will have no > > son"?!! The quiz question is -> > > * What is the logic behind? > > > And the verification question is - Is that result derivations > > true in actual experience? > > > Note: I hope that after the previous quiz on 2nd house every > > body

would be much interested in applying the learned principles > > here. ;=)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search.> > >> >> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Sreeram ji, Yes, what you have pointed out makes sense. One should look for the possibility of any unacceptble modes of outlet in such cases. Regards, Krishnasreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Sreenadh & Krishnaji,Inspite of globalization, our society is onslaught with changingcultural values only recently and hence would take long time for the"extra marital" issues to become a norm. So considering our Indiansociety, considering the

south-indian conservative nature, it would bedifficult to accept any extra-marital relations, unless there are toomany strong indicators.....In the discussed case, the indicators are superficial, so there elementof truth in Krishna's feedback. I am getting your point of 11HL in2H......relationship....... & connection to 4H....it may only increasethe passion cannot attribute more to it....for 4H connection makes itwithin the acceptable norms of the society....hence,extra-marital.....is difficult in this case...With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas , KrishnamurthySeetharama<krishna_1998 wrote:Dear Sreenadh ji,You said:"Thus I will go in affirmative regarding - extra marital relations suchas friendship turned relationship &

relationships within familyrelations for the said horoscope. But anyway - you may not have such indepth info related to the native, and so cannot confirm."I can only say that you are totally wrong on this count. He is reservedin nature, does not befriend anyone easily. And, I clearly know that hedoes not have any extra marital relationships. Of course, we don'tdiscuss the issues related to his cases and the court as I don't haveany interest in them. But, I can clearly say that there is nothing likewhat you are confirming. I know that much about the native. And, I amconfident about it.>> Regards,KrishnaSreenadh sreesog wrote:Dear Krishna ji,The said lawyers horoscope is n0t an apt one to check the readingrelated to 2nd lord in 2nd (and especially the reading no son) because -* 2nd house is aspected by 5th lord Jupiter in that chart.* In NH 5th house (Leo) is occupied with the house

lord Sun.As of strong marriage like extra marital relationship is concerned -note that 11th lord from Lagna (Leo) Mercury is in 2nd house itself inthat horoscope indicating the same. Also note that the 4th lord (houseof family relations) Mars is with Mercury in 2nd (own family) indicatingfamily problems caused by the same. Thus I will go in affirmativeregarding - extra marital relations such as friendship turnedrelationship & relationships within family relations for the saidhoroscope. But anyway - you may not have such in depth info related tothe native, and so cannot confirm.So let us look at other sample horoscopes, and let other group memberswith similar combination in their horoscope come forward and providetheir comments either to confirm or negate the pointer given by Parasaraand Lomasa.Love and regards,Sreenadh