IndiaDivine.org

Death due to accident--astrological reason

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned Astrologers, I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007 while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse and if possible give astrological reasons for the death. Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat I could not get any astrological reason for the death. D D Trivedi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Trivediji, I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the birth details are accurate? Regards, Krishnadushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote: Dear Learned Astrologers, I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007 while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse and if possible give astrological reasons

for the death. Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat I could not get any astrological reason for the death. D D Trivedi Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will

locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is just

and educated guess.

Love,

Sreenadh

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Trivediji,

>

> I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the

birth details are accurate?

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:

> Dear Learned Astrologers,

>

> I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007

while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse

and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

>

> Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat

Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

>

> Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

>

> I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

>

> D D Trivedi

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Dear Sreendh ji, I did check those before I responded. No links there. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you willlocate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is justand educated guess.Love,Sreenadh , KrishnamurthySeetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Trivediji,> > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that thebirth details are accurate?> > Regards,> Krishna> > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:> Dear Learned Astrologers,> > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife anddaughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyseand if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north GujaratLat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa,

Gujarat> > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > D D Trivedi > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.Try it now.>

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Dear Krishna ji,

Don't come to conclusions so easly. :) Look at this:

DOB: 26.071980 born at 15.56 Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

DOD: 21.10.2007

Year Length: 364.2425 days (solar year)

[Forget the BT rectification and Ayanamsa contraversies. Let us go by the most common path]

Ayanamsa Used:Chitra Paksha Ayanamsa

Dasa-Antara-Paryantara (at the time of death): Mo-Ma-Ve

There is only one planet in Mrityubhaga in the chart - and that is Moon! And it is the Dasa of Moon Running!

Now look Venus, the Paryantara lord. Where is it situated? In the 8th house!

For such a sudden death we can expect, connection between the 64th Navamsa lord from Lagna or Moon. Who is the 64th Navamsa lord from Moon? Moon is at 22-30 Sagittarius and so 64th Navamsa is 7th Navamsa of Cancer (8th house from Sagittarius). And who is the lord of 64th Navamsa (i.e. 7th Navamsa from Cancer)? It is Saturn. Is there any connection for Saturn with Dasa, Antara or Paryantara lords? Yes, Saturn (the 64th Navamsa lord) is aspecting the the paryantara lord Venus!

But why Mars? Straight - Mars is in 12th and is the maraka lord (i.e. 2nd and 7th lord)!

Note the Dasa-Antara-Paryantara: The death took place in the Dasa of the planet in Mrityu bhaga, in the antara of the 8th lord, in the paryantara of maraka lord. (A clear combination for sudden death). Further the 64th navasma lord from Moon is aspecting the paryantara lord, and all the planets involved (Mo, Ma, Ve) are placed in houses indicating death - such as Moon in 3rd, Mars in 12th and Venus in 8th.

Hope this helps.

Regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sreendh ji,> > I did check those before I responded. No links there.> > Regards,> Krishna> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,> Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will> locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is just> and educated guess.> Love,> Sreenadh> > , Krishnamurthy> Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> >> > Dear Trivediji,> > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the> birth details are accurate?> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> > Dear Learned Astrologers,> > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and> daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007> while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse> and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat> Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat> > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > > > D D Trivedi > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.> Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.>

Dear Krishna ji,

I seems to have made many mistakes in the previous mail - due to

hurry. But got to go now (It is already late - and i am still in

office). I will give a reply tomarrow.

Love,

Sreenadh

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Dear Krishna ji,

>

> Don't come to conclusions so easly. :) Look at this:

>

> DOB: 26.071980 born at 15.56 Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

>

> DOD: 21.10.2007

>

> Year Length: 364.2425 days (solar year)

>

> [Forget the BT rectification and Ayanamsa contraversies. Let us

go by

> the most common path]

>

> Ayanamsa Used:Chitra Paksha Ayanamsa

>

> Dasa-Antara-Paryantara (at the time of death): Mo-Ma-Ve

>

> There is only one planet in Mrityubhaga in the chart - and that is

> Moon! And it is the Dasa of Moon Running!

>

> Now look Venus, the Paryantara lord. Where is it situated? In the

8th

> house!

>

> For such a sudden death we can expect, connection between the 64th

> Navamsa lord from Lagna or Moon. Who is the 64th Navamsa lord from

Moon?

> Moon is at 22-30 Sagittarius and so 64th Navamsa is 7th Navamsa of

> Cancer (8th house from Sagittarius). And who is the lord of 64th

Navamsa

> (i.e. 7th Navamsa from Cancer)? It is Saturn. Is there any

connection

> for Saturn with Dasa, Antara or Paryantara lords? Yes, Saturn (the

64th

> Navamsa lord) is aspecting the the paryantara lord Venus!

>

> But why Mars? Straight - Mars is in 12th and is the maraka lord

(i.e.

> 2nd and 7th lord)!

>

> Note the Dasa-Antara-Paryantara: The death took place in the Dasa

of

> the planet in Mrityu bhaga, in the antara of the 8th lord, in the

> paryantara of maraka lord. (A clear combination for sudden death).

> Further the 64th navasma lord from Moon is aspecting the paryantara

> lord, and all the planets involved (Mo, Ma, Ve) are placed in houses

> indicating death - such as Moon in 3rd, Mars in 12th and Venus in

8th.

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Krishnamurthy

> Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreendh ji,

> >

> > I did check those before I responded. No links there.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

> > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will

> > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is

just

> > and educated guess.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Trivediji,

> > >

> > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the

> > birth details are accurate?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:

> > > Dear Learned Astrologers,

> > >

> > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

> > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on

> > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

analyse

> > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> > >

> > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat

> > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> > >

> > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

> > >

> > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside

Mail. See

> how.

> >

>

Namaste,

What is the Latitude and Longitude? Gujrat can not be 23 E ?

On 11/18/07, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:

Dear Learned Astrologers,

I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007 while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

D D Trivedi

Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh, The birth details are correct. There are no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu. Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus. D D TrivediSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you willlocate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is justand educated guess.Love,Sreenadh , KrishnamurthySeetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Trivediji,> > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that thebirth details are accurate?> > Regards,> Krishna> > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:> Dear Learned Astrologers,> > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife anddaughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyseand if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north GujaratLat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa,

Gujarat> > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > D D Trivedi > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.Try it now.>

Dear everyone,

An analysis on the following for your comments, please.

Lagna : Scorpio

Vimsottari Dasa: Mars/Venus/Venus

Mars is 6L of accidents placed in 11H [6th from 6th]

Venus 7HL ..a death inflicting planet.

Transit Mars, aspects natal Mars.

Transit Saturn aspects natal Venus.

Hence afflictions to Dasa lords.

Jaimini Chara Dasa [sri K. N. Rao]: Gemini/Libra/Capricorn.

Mars is Gnatikaraka + 6HL from Lagna placed in 11H [6th from 6th].

Transit Mars from Gemini, aspects [Jaimini aspect] - natal Mars

which is GK + 6HL. [double accident prone]

Gemini is also 7H a maraka house from Karakamsha Lagna.[saggitarius]

6HL of accidents from Chara Maha Dasa Gemini is Mars who is also the

GK denoting accidents.

Libra + Capricorn are aspected by Taurus, 6H of accidents from KK

Lagna and Venus 6L of accidents from KK.

Libra + Capricorn are aspected by transit Saturn [Jaimini aspects].

Capricorn is the 2H, a maraka house from KK lagna.

Transit Saturn which is the 2HL from KKL, the lord of Capricorn is

in conjunction with transit Venus, 6HL from KKL and also lord of

Libra, on the day of native's death.

From Chara dasha sub period Libra, 2HL + 7HL = death inflicitng

planet Mars GK, placed in 12H of seperation. This Mars aspects 6H of

accidents from Libra, Chara Sub dasha. [both Jaimini and Parasara

aspects].

Transit Mars, is placed in 6H of accidents from Chara sub sub

dasha, Capricorn and aspected by natal Mars + Gk [Jaimini aspects].

Kindly give your views....thanks.

blessings

Renu

, dushyant trivedi

<trivedi20 wrote:

>

> Dear Learned Astrologers,

>

> I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007

while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

analyse and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

>

> Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat

Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

>

> Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

>

> I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

>

> D D Trivedi

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear sreenadh ji and krishna ji,

astrological chart reading needs full concentration and one must be undisturbed while deliniating the chart .That is why i always advise people to do it in when u r total free and comfortable .

Now let us see this chart .

according to time and co ordinates for the place provided by him ,i am getting libra lagna and sagitarious moon in poorvashada (hindi names i am not familiar in malayalam it is pooram )

let u s see the 64th navamsa lord from lagna ,moon and sun and their sternght in navamsa .

from lagna its jupiter ,from moon its sat and from sun its again jup

Now see their navamsa positions to know the longitivity of a person .Its a kerala method used by old jyothishis.

see sat is in sag navamsa ,we can call sama -equal

but jup who is 64th navamsa lord from lagna and sun is given amsa in virgo ,its satru navamsa ,so we can see out of 3 lords 2 is not happy and so jis longitivity need not be that long and its a snap shot method .

Now coming to dasas running at the time of mishap,sreenadh was correct when he say abt Mrityu bagha planets ,but that is only a condition and need not be same for all

He was running mars -venus-venus.

Now u can see dasa of maraka (mars ) and sub period and sub sub period of ahstama and lagna lord together running .

Venus is debilated in amsa ,according to avasta its balavasta ( infant baby) .

Now see navamsa and sambantha between these 2 planets .

Mars has given its amasa to 8th house which is rishabh ,and influencing venus .

Venus who is debilated in amsa is having amsa sambantha to mars .Also venus is in nakshatra of mars who is placed in 12th house .So ,so many ways lagna and 8th lord is weak .

so the influence is there .Also see that Venus the sup period lord has drishti of sani who is 64th navamsa lord from moon and sani is with jup again 64th navmsa lord from lagna and sun .so sani has combined power and depositing on venus .Venus being lagna lord and 8th lord he has double role .Esp for libra lagna ,i find venus period s may be tricky also .

so the dasa running was showing death .

Now let us take lagna sputa dasa.

His jup-venus-sat period is running .

and the effects r already discussed .Here also jup and sat are together and in venus star .

I hope may be clear now .

regrds Vijaya raghavan Guruvayur .

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Krishna ji,> I seems to have made many mistakes in the previous mail - due to > hurry. But got to go now (It is already late - and i am still in > office). I will give a reply tomarrow.> Love,> Sreenadh> > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Krishna ji,> > > > Don't come to conclusions so easly. :) Look at this:> > > > DOB: 26.071980 born at 15.56 Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > > DOD: 21.10.2007> > > > Year Length: 364.2425 days (solar year)> > > > [Forget the BT rectification and Ayanamsa contraversies. Let us > go by> > the most common path]> > > > Ayanamsa Used:Chitra Paksha Ayanamsa> > > > Dasa-Antara-Paryantara (at the time of death): Mo-Ma-Ve> > > > There is only one planet in Mrityubhaga in the chart - and that is> > Moon! And it is the Dasa of Moon Running!> > > > Now look Venus, the Paryantara lord. Where is it situated? In the > 8th> > house!> > > > For such a sudden death we can expect, connection between the 64th> > Navamsa lord from Lagna or Moon. Who is the 64th Navamsa lord from > Moon?> > Moon is at 22-30 Sagittarius and so 64th Navamsa is 7th Navamsa of> > Cancer (8th house from Sagittarius). And who is the lord of 64th > Navamsa> > (i.e. 7th Navamsa from Cancer)? It is Saturn. Is there any > connection> > for Saturn with Dasa, Antara or Paryantara lords? Yes, Saturn (the > 64th> > Navamsa lord) is aspecting the the paryantara lord Venus!> > > > But why Mars? Straight - Mars is in 12th and is the maraka lord > (i.e.> > 2nd and 7th lord)!> > > > Note the Dasa-Antara-Paryantara: The death took place in the Dasa > of> > the planet in Mrityu bhaga, in the antara of the 8th lord, in the> > paryantara of maraka lord. (A clear combination for sudden death).> > Further the 64th navasma lord from Moon is aspecting the paryantara> > lord, and all the planets involved (Mo, Ma, Ve) are placed in houses> > indicating death - such as Moon in 3rd, Mars in 12th and Venus in > 8th.> > > > Hope this helps.> > > > Regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , Krishnamurthy> > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreendh ji,> > >> > > I did check those before I responded. No links there.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > >> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,> > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will> > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is > just> > > and educated guess.> > > Love,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , Krishnamurthy> > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Trivediji,> > > >> > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the> > > birth details are accurate?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> > > > Dear Learned Astrologers,> > > >> > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and> > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on > 21.10.2007> > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly > analyse> > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > > >> > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat> > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > >> > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat> > > >> > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > > >> > > > D D Trivedi> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with > Mobile.> > > Try it now.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside > Mail. See> > how.> > >> >>

Dear D. Trivedi,

>>The birth details are correct.<<

I agree, this chart with Libra-Ascendant, Moon in 3rd, Ketu in 4th,

Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars in the

12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early due to a

Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations in this

chart are very important:

1) In this particular case with Libra-Ascendant, the 1st lord Venus

(the person) is in the 8th house indicating danger.

2) The 8th-lord Venus (Vehicles) being debilitated in Virgo Navamsa

indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double indication of

Vehicle accident.

3) 1st-lord Venus is in the Nakshatra of Mars, who is the natural

Karaka for accidents.

4) Further more Mars is the the Gnati-karaka as per the 7-karaka

scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-Karaka for

accidents

5) and finally Mars is in the 12th which is a very malefic

combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle accident.

6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a combination

of the 8th-lord in the 1st house. Further more Sagittarius is

considered to be the sign of Accidents, especially when there are

Malefics (Sun & Rahu) in the 8th house from Chandra Lagna.

7) Saturn, the 4th-lord, indicating Vehicles, is in the 11th house,

which is the 8th from the 4th house.

8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating accidents.

So this Saturn gives a double indication of Vehicular accidents.

>>There are no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu.<<

Please, this is not correct!

Kindly observe that the 1st-lord Venus is in the 8th house in own

sign, but debilitated in Navamsa. According to the nadis Navamsa

position always prevails, and therefore this Venus makes a double

indication of short span of life.

Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus Bhukti, and

both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-rules but

also according to several kinds of nadi-rules.

Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo were both

aspecting his 1st-lord-Venus in the 8th house.

Very friendly,

Finn Wandahl

, dushyant trivedi

<trivedi20 wrote:

>

> Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh,

>

> The birth details are correct. There are no indication of Alpa

Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

>

> Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus.

>

> D D Trivedi

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

> Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will

> locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is just

> and educated guess.

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Krishnamurthy

> Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Trivediji,

> >

> > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the

> birth details are accurate?

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > Dear Learned Astrologers,

> >

> > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

> daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007

> while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse

> and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> >

> > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat

> Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> >

> > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

> >

> > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

The longitude should be 73 E 4.

23... would have been a typo by Trivedi ji.

blessings

Renu

, Panditji

<navagraha wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> What is the Latitude and Longitude? Gujrat can not be 23 E ?

>

> ...

>

>

> On 11/18/07, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:

> >

> >

daughter. The

> > husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007 while

riding a

> > scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse and if

possible give

> > astrological reasons for the death.

> >

> > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat

Lat

> > 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> >

> >

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs

>

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Finn ji,

I presume the longitude given by Trivedi ji was a typo as 23 E 04 is

geographically impossible as per place of birth. Hence if you

correct it to 73 E 04, one would get Scorpio Lagna and not Libra

Lagna.

Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

blessings

Renu

, " Finn Wandahl "

<finn.wandahl wrote:

>

> Dear D. Trivedi,

>

> >>The birth details are correct.<<

>

>

> I agree, this chart with Libra-Ascendant, Moon in 3rd, Ketu in 4th,

> Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars in

the

> 12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early due

to a

> Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations in

this

> chart are very important:

>

> 1) In this particular case with Libra-Ascendant, the 1st lord Venus

> (the person) is in the 8th house indicating danger.

>

> 2) The 8th-lord Venus (Vehicles) being debilitated in Virgo Navamsa

> indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double indication

of

> Vehicle accident.

>

> 3) 1st-lord Venus is in the Nakshatra of Mars, who is the natural

> Karaka for accidents.

>

> 4) Further more Mars is the the Gnati-karaka as per the 7-karaka

> scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-Karaka

for

> accidents

>

> 5) and finally Mars is in the 12th which is a very malefic

> combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle

accident.

>

> 6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a

combination

> of the 8th-lord in the 1st house. Further more Sagittarius is

> considered to be the sign of Accidents, especially when there are

> Malefics (Sun & Rahu) in the 8th house from Chandra Lagna.

>

> 7) Saturn, the 4th-lord, indicating Vehicles, is in the 11th house,

> which is the 8th from the 4th house.

>

> 8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating

accidents.

> So this Saturn gives a double indication of Vehicular accidents.

>

>

> >>There are no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu.<<

>

>

> Please, this is not correct!

>

> Kindly observe that the 1st-lord Venus is in the 8th house in own

> sign, but debilitated in Navamsa. According to the nadis Navamsa

> position always prevails, and therefore this Venus makes a double

> indication of short span of life.

>

> Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus Bhukti,

and

> both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-rules

but

> also according to several kinds of nadi-rules.

>

> Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo were

both

> aspecting his 1st-lord-Venus in the 8th house.

>

> Very friendly,

> Finn Wandahl

>

>

>

> , dushyant trivedi

> <trivedi20@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh,

> >

> > The birth details are correct. There are no indication of Alpa

> Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

> >

> > Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus.

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

> > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you

will

> > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it

is just

> > and educated guess.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Trivediji,

> > >

> > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that

the

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > >

analyse

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

The latitude and longitude of Khedbrahma which is in north gujarat is as under Latitude 24.03 N Longitude 73.00E D D TrivediPanditji <navagraha wrote: Namaste, What is the Latitude and Longitude? Gujrat can not be 23 E ? ... On 11/18/07, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 > wrote: Dear Learned Astrologers, I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007 while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse and if possible give astrological reasons for the death. Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat I could not get any astrological reason for the death. D D Trivedi Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Learned Astrologers, Kindly note that the latitude and longitude of the place of birth and the place of accident are as under. I stand corrected in the degree of Longitude. The corrected degres are as under Latitude 24.03N Longitude 73.00E d d trivedidushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote: Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh, The birth details are correct. There are

no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu. Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus. D D TrivediSreenadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you willlocate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is justand educated guess.Love,Sreenadh , KrishnamurthySeetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Trivediji,> > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that thebirth details are accurate?> > Regards,> Krishna> > dushyant trivedi

<trivedi20 wrote:> Dear Learned Astrologers,> > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife anddaughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyseand if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north GujaratLat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat> > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > D D Trivedi > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

Mobile.Try it now.> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Namaste,

Good analysis. There is a problem with the data ( Not TOB, but

longitude info). Person is born in Northern Gujarat. Gujarat can not

be 23.03 E. I just want to make sure that we are using the right Lat

and Long. If we use 73E the lagna is Scorpio. I hope Mr. Trivedi will

clarify.

Thanks

On Nov 19, 2007 4:18 PM, Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear D. Trivedi,

>

>

>

> Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars in the

> 12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early due to a

> Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations in this

>

>

> indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double indication of

> Vehicle accident.

>

> Karaka for accidents.

>

> scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-Karaka for

> accidents

>

> combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle accident.

>

> 6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a combination

>

>

> 8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating accidents.

>

>

>

>

>

> Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus Bhukti, and

> both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-rules but

>

> Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo were both

>

> Very friendly,

> Finn Wandahl

>

> , dushyant trivedi

>

> <trivedi20 wrote:

> >

> >

> Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

> >

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

>

> > Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is just

> > and educated guess.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy

> > >

> > > Dear Trivediji,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

> > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007

> > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly analyse

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Raghavan ji, Finn ji, Sreenadh ji, The longitude of the place given is wrong - it is 73E04 and not 23E04 as given in the mail. I had taken 73E04 for my calculation - automatically picked up by JHora by typing in the name of the place. Hence, we get Scorpio Lagna and not Libra lagna. It is the 7th lord debilitated in navamsha and not the 8th lord. I would like you to provide your comments with this corrected information. Thanks, Krishna lion_draco1983 <lion_draco1983 wrote: Dear sreenadh ji and krishna ji, astrological chart reading needs full concentration and one must be undisturbed while deliniating the chart .That is why i always advise people to do it in when u r total free and comfortable . Now let us see this chart . according to time and co ordinates for the place provided by him ,i am getting libra lagna and sagitarious moon in poorvashada (hindi names i am not familiar in malayalam it is pooram ) let u s see the 64th navamsa lord from lagna ,moon and sun and their sternght in navamsa . from lagna its jupiter ,from moon its sat and

from sun its again jup Now see their navamsa positions to know the longitivity of a person .Its a kerala method used by old jyothishis. see sat is in sag navamsa ,we can call sama -equal but jup who is 64th navamsa lord from lagna and sun is given amsa in virgo ,its satru navamsa ,so we can see out of 3 lords 2 is not happy and so jis longitivity need not be that long and its a snap shot method . Now coming to dasas running at the time of mishap,sreenadh was correct when he say abt Mrityu bagha planets ,but that is only a condition and need not be same for all He was running mars -venus-venus. Now u can see dasa of maraka (mars ) and

sub period and sub sub period of ahstama and lagna lord together running . Venus is debilated in amsa ,according to avasta its balavasta ( infant baby) . Now see navamsa and sambantha between these 2 planets . Mars has given its amasa to 8th house which is rishabh ,and influencing venus . Venus who is debilated in amsa is having amsa sambantha to mars .Also venus is in nakshatra of mars who is placed in 12th house .So ,so many ways lagna and 8th lord is weak . so the influence is there .Also see that Venus the sup period lord has drishti of sani who is 64th navamsa lord from moon and sani is with jup again 64th navmsa lord from lagna and sun .so sani has combined power and depositing on venus

..Venus being lagna lord and 8th lord he has double role .Esp for libra lagna ,i find venus period s may be tricky also . so the dasa running was showing death . Now let us take lagna sputa dasa. His jup-venus-sat period is running . and the effects r already discussed .Here also jup and sat are together and in venus star . I hope may be clear now . regrds Vijaya raghavan Guruvayur . , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Krishna ji,> I seems to have made many mistakes in the

previous mail - due to > hurry. But got to go now (It is already late - and i am still in > office). I will give a reply tomarrow.> Love,> Sreenadh> > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Krishna ji,> > > > Don't come to conclusions so easly. :) Look at this:> > > > DOB: 26.071980 born at 15.56 Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > > DOD: 21.10.2007> > > > Year Length: 364.2425 days (solar year)> > > > [Forget the BT rectification and Ayanamsa contraversies. Let us > go by> > the most common path]> > > > Ayanamsa Used:Chitra Paksha Ayanamsa> > > > Dasa-Antara-Paryantara (at the time of death): Mo-Ma-Ve> > > > There is only one planet in Mrityubhaga in

the chart - and that is> > Moon! And it is the Dasa of Moon Running!> > > > Now look Venus, the Paryantara lord. Where is it situated? In the > 8th> > house!> > > > For such a sudden death we can expect, connection between the 64th> > Navamsa lord from Lagna or Moon. Who is the 64th Navamsa lord from > Moon?> > Moon is at 22-30 Sagittarius and so 64th Navamsa is 7th Navamsa of> > Cancer (8th house from Sagittarius). And who is the lord of 64th > Navamsa> > (i.e. 7th Navamsa from Cancer)? It is Saturn. Is there any > connection> > for Saturn with Dasa, Antara or Paryantara lords? Yes, Saturn (the > 64th> > Navamsa lord) is aspecting the the paryantara lord Venus!> > > > But why Mars? Straight - Mars is in 12th and is the maraka lord > (i.e.> > 2nd and 7th lord)!> >

> > Note the Dasa-Antara-Paryantara: The death took place in the Dasa > of> > the planet in Mrityu bhaga, in the antara of the 8th lord, in the> > paryantara of maraka lord. (A clear combination for sudden death).> > Further the 64th navasma lord from Moon is aspecting the paryantara> > lord, and all the planets involved (Mo, Ma, Ve) are placed in houses> > indicating death - such as Moon in 3rd, Mars in 12th and Venus in > 8th.> > > > Hope this helps.> > > > Regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , Krishnamurthy> > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreendh ji,> > >> > > I did check those before I responded. No links there.> > >> > > Regards,> > >

Krishna> > >> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,> > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will> > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is > just> > > and educated guess.> > > Love,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , Krishnamurthy> > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Trivediji,> > > >> > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the> > > birth details are accurate?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> > > > Dear Learned

Astrologers,> > > >> > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and> > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on > 21.10.2007> > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly > analyse> > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > > >> > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat> > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > >> > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat> > > >> > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > > >> > > > D D Trivedi> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with > Mobile.> > > Try it now.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside > Mail. See> > how.> > >> >>

Dear Renu ji,

The approach is wonderful - keep it up. I believe we should promote

blind chart reading and analysis also in this group - provided the

charts were provided by the active participants of the group. Thus we

could better our predictive abilities and chart reading

methodologies. What is your opinion?

Love,

Sreenadh

, " renunw "

<renunw wrote:

>

>

> Dear everyone,

>

> An analysis on the following for your comments, please.

>

> Lagna : Scorpio

> Vimsottari Dasa: Mars/Venus/Venus

>

> Mars is 6L of accidents placed in 11H [6th from 6th]

> Venus 7HL ..a death inflicting planet.

>

> Transit Mars, aspects natal Mars.

> Transit Saturn aspects natal Venus.

> Hence afflictions to Dasa lords.

>

> Jaimini Chara Dasa [sri K. N. Rao]: Gemini/Libra/Capricorn.

> Mars is Gnatikaraka + 6HL from Lagna placed in 11H [6th from 6th].

>

> Transit Mars from Gemini, aspects [Jaimini aspect] - natal Mars

> which is GK + 6HL. [double accident prone]

> Gemini is also 7H a maraka house from Karakamsha Lagna.[saggitarius]

> 6HL of accidents from Chara Maha Dasa Gemini is Mars who is also

the

> GK denoting accidents.

> Libra + Capricorn are aspected by Taurus, 6H of accidents from KK

> Lagna and Venus 6L of accidents from KK.

> Libra + Capricorn are aspected by transit Saturn [Jaimini aspects].

> Capricorn is the 2H, a maraka house from KK lagna.

> Transit Saturn which is the 2HL from KKL, the lord of Capricorn is

> in conjunction with transit Venus, 6HL from KKL and also lord of

> Libra, on the day of native's death.

>

> From Chara dasha sub period Libra, 2HL + 7HL = death inflicitng

> planet Mars GK, placed in 12H of seperation. This Mars aspects 6H

of

> accidents from Libra, Chara Sub dasha. [both Jaimini and Parasara

> aspects].

>

> Transit Mars, is placed in 6H of accidents from Chara sub sub

> dasha, Capricorn and aspected by natal Mars + Gk [Jaimini aspects].

>

> Kindly give your views....thanks.

>

> blessings

>

> Renu

>

>

>

, dushyant trivedi

> <trivedi20@> wrote:

> >

> >

> daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on 21.10.2007

> while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

> analyse and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> >

> > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north

Gujarat

> Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> >

> >

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

Dear Pandit ji,

Thanks for pointing out the mistake - a true example of the

scholarly attitude.

Love and Hugs,

Sreenadh

, Panditji

<navagraha wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> Good analysis. There is a problem with the data ( Not TOB, but

> longitude info). Person is born in Northern Gujarat. Gujarat can not

> be 23.03 E. I just want to make sure that we are using the right Lat

> and Long. If we use 73E the lagna is Scorpio. I hope Mr. Trivedi

will

> clarify.

>

> Thanks

>

> ...

>

> On Nov 19, 2007 4:18 PM, Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear D. Trivedi,

> >

> >

> > >>The birth details are correct.<<

> >

> > I agree, this chart with Libra-Ascendant, Moon in 3rd, Ketu in

4th,

> > Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars

in the

> > 12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early due

to a

> > Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations in

this

> > chart are very important:

> >

> > 1) In this particular case with Libra-Ascendant, the 1st lord

Venus

> > (the person) is in the 8th house indicating danger.

> >

> > 2) The 8th-lord Venus (Vehicles) being debilitated in Virgo

Navamsa

> > indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double indication

of

> > Vehicle accident.

> >

> > 3) 1st-lord Venus is in the Nakshatra of Mars, who is the natural

> > Karaka for accidents.

> >

> > 4) Further more Mars is the the Gnati-karaka as per the 7-karaka

> > scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-Karaka

for

> > accidents

> >

> > 5) and finally Mars is in the 12th which is a very malefic

> > combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle

accident.

> >

> > 6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a

combination

> > of the 8th-lord in the 1st house. Further more Sagittarius is

> > considered to be the sign of Accidents, especially when there are

> > Malefics (Sun & Rahu) in the 8th house from Chandra Lagna.

> >

> > 7) Saturn, the 4th-lord, indicating Vehicles, is in the 11th

house,

> > which is the 8th from the 4th house.

> >

> > 8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating

accidents.

> > So this Saturn gives a double indication of Vehicular accidents.

> >

> >

> > >>There are no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu.<<

> >

> > Please, this is not correct!

> >

> > Kindly observe that the 1st-lord Venus is in the 8th house in own

> > sign, but debilitated in Navamsa. According to the nadis Navamsa

> > position always prevails, and therefore this Venus makes a double

> > indication of short span of life.

> >

> > Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus Bhukti,

and

> > both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-rules

but

> > also according to several kinds of nadi-rules.

> >

> > Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo were

both

> > aspecting his 1st-lord-Venus in the 8th house.

> >

> > Very friendly,

> > Finn Wandahl

> >

> > , dushyant trivedi

> >

> > <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh,

> > >

> > > The birth details are correct. There are no indication of Alpa

> > Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

> > >

> > > Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus.

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> >

> > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

> > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you

will

> > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it

is just

> > > and educated guess.

> > > Love,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , Krishnamurthy

> > > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Trivediji,

> > > >

> > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that

the

> > > birth details are accurate?

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Learned Astrologers,

> > > >

> > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

> > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on

> > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

analyse

> > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> > > >

> > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north

Gujarat

> > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> > > >

> > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > >

> > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

> > > >

> > > > D D Trivedi

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

Mobile.

> > > Try it now.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks...but remember that as far as I am concerned a post mortem is

easier than the diagnosis, since my knowledge is nothing much at

all. But as you say it would be a good idea to encourage blind chart

reading as that would serve as an educational tool to members like

us.

blessings

Renu

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> The approach is wonderful - keep it up. I believe we should

promote

> blind chart reading and analysis also in this group - provided the

> charts were provided by the active participants of the group. Thus

we

> could better our predictive abilities and chart reading

> methodologies. What is your opinion?

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " renunw "

> <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear everyone,

> >

> > An analysis on the following for your comments, please.

> >

> > Lagna : Scorpio

> > Vimsottari Dasa: Mars/Venus/Venus

> >

> > Mars is 6L of accidents placed in 11H [6th from 6th]

> > Venus 7HL ..a death inflicting planet.

> >

> > Transit Mars, aspects natal Mars.

> > Transit Saturn aspects natal Venus.

> > Hence afflictions to Dasa lords.

> >

> > Jaimini Chara Dasa [sri K. N. Rao]: Gemini/Libra/Capricorn.

> > Mars is Gnatikaraka + 6HL from Lagna placed in 11H [6th from

6th].

> >

> > Transit Mars from Gemini, aspects [Jaimini aspect] - natal Mars

> > which is GK + 6HL. [double accident prone]

> > Gemini is also 7H a maraka house from Karakamsha Lagna.

[saggitarius]

> > 6HL of accidents from Chara Maha Dasa Gemini is Mars who is also

> the

> > GK denoting accidents.

> > Libra + Capricorn are aspected by Taurus, 6H of accidents from

KK

> > Lagna and Venus 6L of accidents from KK.

> > Libra + Capricorn are aspected by transit Saturn [Jaimini

aspects].

> > Capricorn is the 2H, a maraka house from KK lagna.

> > Transit Saturn which is the 2HL from KKL, the lord of Capricorn

is

> > in conjunction with transit Venus, 6HL from KKL and also lord of

> > Libra, on the day of native's death.

> >

> > From Chara dasha sub period Libra, 2HL + 7HL = death inflicitng

> > planet Mars GK, placed in 12H of seperation. This Mars aspects

6H

> of

> > accidents from Libra, Chara Sub dasha. [both Jaimini and

Parasara

> > aspects].

> >

> > Transit Mars, is placed in 6H of accidents from Chara sub sub

> > dasha, Capricorn and aspected by natal Mars + Gk [Jaimini

aspects].

> >

> > Kindly give your views....thanks.

> >

> > blessings

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , dushyant

trivedi

> > <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > analyse and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> > >

> > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north

> Gujarat

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Finn ji,

A very good style of analysis! I hope that to encourage and improve

practical chart reading styles and to learn from them, we can go for

blind chart reading at least in some instances I believe - provided

the charts trustworthy and are provided by the eminent group members

who regularly participate in the discussions and knowledge sharing.

What is your opinion?

Thanks for the views shared.

Love,

Sreenadh

, " Finn Wandahl "

<finn.wandahl wrote:

>

> Dear D. Trivedi,

>

>

>

> Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars in

the

> 12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early due to

a

> Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations in

this

>

>

> indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double indication of

> Vehicle accident.

>

> Karaka for accidents.

>

> scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-Karaka

for

> accidents

>

> combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle

accident.

>

> 6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a

combination

>

>

> 8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating

accidents.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus Bhukti,

and

> both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-rules but

>

> Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo were

both

>

> Very friendly,

> Finn Wandahl

>

>

>

> , dushyant trivedi

> <trivedi20@> wrote:

> >

> >

> Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

> >

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

> > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is

just

> > and educated guess.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy

> > >

> > > Dear Trivediji,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

analyse

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

Dear Kishna ji,

Thanks for the info.

==>

I would like you to provide your comments with this corrected

information.

<==

But then I again, I would doubt, why erroneous data (that too,

which would perfectly 'even to the death at 27 years of age'

supported by a 'Jataka Bhushana' quote) supplied by the querent, if

not the data itself is important? I believe that there is all

possibility that the chart itself is wrong and the lagna is Libra

itself. Any way even if not so, the chart and dasas match with the

said incident - even though not to the extend as the first chart.

I have already posted my minimum analysis on the same.

Love,

Sreenadh

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Raghavan ji, Finn ji, Sreenadh ji,

>

> The longitude of the place given is wrong - it is 73E04 and not

23E04 as given in the mail. I had taken 73E04 for my calculation -

automatically picked up by JHora by typing in the name of the place.

Hence, we get Scorpio Lagna and not Libra lagna. It is the 7th lord

debilitated in navamsha and not the 8th lord.

>

> I would like you to provide your comments with this corrected

information.

>

> Thanks,

> Krishna

>

> lion_draco1983 <lion_draco1983 wrote:

> Dear sreenadh ji and krishna ji,

> astrological chart reading needs full concentration and one

must be undisturbed while deliniating the chart .That is why i always

advise people to do it in when u r total free and comfortable .

> Now let us see this chart .

> according to time and co ordinates for the place provided by

him ,i am getting libra lagna and sagitarious moon in poorvashada

(hindi names i am not familiar in malayalam it is pooram )

> let u s see the 64th navamsa lord from lagna ,moon and sun and

their sternght in navamsa .

> from lagna its jupiter ,from moon its sat and from sun its again

jup

> Now see their navamsa positions to know the longitivity of a

person .Its a kerala method used by old jyothishis.

> see sat is in sag navamsa ,we can call sama -equal

> but jup who is 64th navamsa lord from lagna and sun is given amsa

in virgo ,its satru navamsa ,so we can see out of 3 lords 2 is not

happy and so jis longitivity need not be that long and its a snap

shot method .

> Now coming to dasas running at the time of mishap,sreenadh was

correct when he say abt Mrityu bagha planets ,but that is only a

condition and need not be same for all

> He was running mars -venus-venus.

> Now u can see dasa of maraka (mars ) and sub period and sub sub

period of ahstama and lagna lord together running .

> Venus is debilated in amsa ,according to avasta its balavasta (

infant baby) .

> Now see navamsa and sambantha between these 2 planets .

> Mars has given its amasa to 8th house which is rishabh ,and

influencing venus .

> Venus who is debilated in amsa is having amsa sambantha to

mars .Also venus is in nakshatra of mars who is placed in 12th

house .So ,so many ways lagna and 8th lord is weak .

> so the influence is there .Also see that Venus the sup period

lord has drishti of sani who is 64th navamsa lord from moon and sani

is with jup again 64th navmsa lord from lagna and sun .so sani has

combined power and depositing on venus .Venus being lagna lord and

8th lord he has double role .Esp for libra lagna ,i find venus period

s may be tricky also .

> so the dasa running was showing death .

> Now let us take lagna sputa dasa.

> His jup-venus-sat period is running .

> and the effects r already discussed .Here also jup and sat are

together and in venus star .

> I hope may be clear now .

> regrds Vijaya raghavan Guruvayur .

>

>

> , " Sreenadh "

<sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Krishna ji,

> > I seems to have made many mistakes in the previous mail - due to

> > hurry. But got to go now (It is already late - and i am still in

> > office). I will give a reply tomarrow.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Krishna ji,

> > >

> > > Don't come to conclusions so easly. :) Look at this:

> > >

> > > DOB: 26.071980 born at 15.56 Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> > >

> > > DOD: 21.10.2007

> > >

> > > Year Length: 364.2425 days (solar year)

> > >

> > > [Forget the BT rectification and Ayanamsa contraversies. Let us

> > go by

> > > the most common path]

> > >

> > > Ayanamsa Used:Chitra Paksha Ayanamsa

> > >

> > > Dasa-Antara-Paryantara (at the time of death): Mo-Ma-Ve

> > >

> > > There is only one planet in Mrityubhaga in the chart - and that

is

> > > Moon! And it is the Dasa of Moon Running!

> > >

> > > Now look Venus, the Paryantara lord. Where is it situated? In

the

> > 8th

> > > house!

> > >

> > > For such a sudden death we can expect, connection between the

64th

> > > Navamsa lord from Lagna or Moon. Who is the 64th Navamsa lord

from

> > Moon?

> > > Moon is at 22-30 Sagittarius and so 64th Navamsa is 7th Navamsa

of

> > > Cancer (8th house from Sagittarius). And who is the lord of

64th

> > Navamsa

> > > (i.e. 7th Navamsa from Cancer)? It is Saturn. Is there any

> > connection

> > > for Saturn with Dasa, Antara or Paryantara lords? Yes, Saturn

(the

> > 64th

> > > Navamsa lord) is aspecting the the paryantara lord Venus!

> > >

> > > But why Mars? Straight - Mars is in 12th and is the maraka lord

> > (i.e.

> > > 2nd and 7th lord)!

> > >

> > > Note the Dasa-Antara-Paryantara: The death took place in the

Dasa

> > of

> > > the planet in Mrityu bhaga, in the antara of the 8th lord, in

the

> > > paryantara of maraka lord. (A clear combination for sudden

death).

> > > Further the 64th navasma lord from Moon is aspecting the

paryantara

> > > lord, and all the planets involved (Mo, Ma, Ve) are placed in

houses

> > > indicating death - such as Moon in 3rd, Mars in 12th and Venus

in

> > 8th.

> > >

> > > Hope this helps.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , Krishnamurthy

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreendh ji,

> > > >

> > > > I did check those before I responded. No links there.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

> > > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you

will

> > > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart,

it is

> > just

> > > > and educated guess.

> > > > Love,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > , Krishnamurthy

> > > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Trivediji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure

that the

> > > > birth details are accurate?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > >

> > > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:

> > > > > Dear Learned Astrologers,

> > > > >

> > > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

> > > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on

> > 21.10.2007

> > > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

> > analyse

> > > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> > > > >

> > > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north

Gujarat

> > > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> > > > >

> > > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > > >

> > > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

> > > > >

> > > > > D D Trivedi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

> > Mobile.

> > > > Try it now.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside

> > Mail. See

> > > how.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh ji, To justify death at alpayu, there should be more clear cut indications. I do'nt see them in this chart. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Kishna ji,Thanks for the info.==>I would like you to provide your comments with this corrected information.<==But then I again, I would doubt, why erroneous data (that too, which would perfectly 'even to the death at 27 years of age' supported by a

'Jataka Bhushana' quote) supplied by the querent, if not the data itself is important? I believe that there is all possibility that the chart itself is wrong and the lagna is Libra itself. Any way even if not so, the chart and dasas match with the said incident - even though not to the extend as the first chart. I have already posted my minimum analysis on the same. Love,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Raghavan ji, Finn ji, Sreenadh ji,> > The longitude of the place given is wrong - it is 73E04 and not 23E04 as given in the mail. I had taken 73E04 for my calculation - automatically picked up by JHora by typing in the name of the place. Hence, we get Scorpio Lagna and not Libra lagna. It is the 7th lord debilitated in

navamsha and not the 8th lord.> > I would like you to provide your comments with this corrected information.> > Thanks,> Krishna> > lion_draco1983 <lion_draco1983 wrote:> Dear sreenadh ji and krishna ji,> astrological chart reading needs full concentration and one must be undisturbed while deliniating the chart .That is why i always advise people to do it in when u r total free and comfortable .> Now let us see this chart .> according to time and co ordinates for the place provided by him ,i am getting libra lagna and sagitarious moon in poorvashada (hindi names i am not familiar in malayalam it is pooram ) > let u s see the 64th navamsa lord from lagna ,moon and sun and their sternght in navamsa .> from lagna its jupiter ,from moon its sat and from sun its again jup > Now see their navamsa positions to know the longitivity of a

person .Its a kerala method used by old jyothishis.> see sat is in sag navamsa ,we can call sama -equal> but jup who is 64th navamsa lord from lagna and sun is given amsa in virgo ,its satru navamsa ,so we can see out of 3 lords 2 is not happy and so jis longitivity need not be that long and its a snap shot method .> Now coming to dasas running at the time of mishap,sreenadh was correct when he say abt Mrityu bagha planets ,but that is only a condition and need not be same for all> He was running mars -venus-venus.> Now u can see dasa of maraka (mars ) and sub period and sub sub period of ahstama and lagna lord together running .> Venus is debilated in amsa ,according to avasta its balavasta ( infant baby) .> Now see navamsa and sambantha between these 2 planets .> Mars has given its amasa to 8th house which is rishabh ,and influencing venus .> Venus who is debilated in amsa

is having amsa sambantha to mars .Also venus is in nakshatra of mars who is placed in 12th house .So ,so many ways lagna and 8th lord is weak .> so the influence is there .Also see that Venus the sup period lord has drishti of sani who is 64th navamsa lord from moon and sani is with jup again 64th navmsa lord from lagna and sun .so sani has combined power and depositing on venus .Venus being lagna lord and 8th lord he has double role .Esp for libra lagna ,i find venus period s may be tricky also .> so the dasa running was showing death .> Now let us take lagna sputa dasa.> His jup-venus-sat period is running .> and the effects r already discussed .Here also jup and sat are together and in venus star .> I hope may be clear now .> regrds Vijaya raghavan Guruvayur .> > > , "Sreenadh" <sreesog@> wrote:> >> > Dear Krishna ji,> > I seems to have made many mistakes in the previous mail - due to > > hurry. But got to go now (It is already late - and i am still in > > office). I will give a reply tomarrow.> > Love,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "Sreenadh" > > sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Krishna ji,> > > > > > Don't come to conclusions so easly. :) Look at this:> > > > > > DOB: 26.071980 born at 15.56 Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > > > > DOD: 21.10.2007> > > >

> > Year Length: 364.2425 days (solar year)> > > > > > [Forget the BT rectification and Ayanamsa contraversies. Let us > > go by> > > the most common path]> > > > > > Ayanamsa Used:Chitra Paksha Ayanamsa> > > > > > Dasa-Antara-Paryantara (at the time of death): Mo-Ma-Ve> > > > > > There is only one planet in Mrityubhaga in the chart - and that is> > > Moon! And it is the Dasa of Moon Running!> > > > > > Now look Venus, the Paryantara lord. Where is it situated? In the > > 8th> > > house!> > > > > > For such a sudden death we can expect, connection between the 64th> > > Navamsa lord from Lagna or Moon. Who is the 64th Navamsa lord from > > Moon?> > > Moon is at 22-30 Sagittarius and so 64th Navamsa is

7th Navamsa of> > > Cancer (8th house from Sagittarius). And who is the lord of 64th > > Navamsa> > > (i.e. 7th Navamsa from Cancer)? It is Saturn. Is there any > > connection> > > for Saturn with Dasa, Antara or Paryantara lords? Yes, Saturn (the > > 64th> > > Navamsa lord) is aspecting the the paryantara lord Venus!> > > > > > But why Mars? Straight - Mars is in 12th and is the maraka lord > > (i.e.> > > 2nd and 7th lord)!> > > > > > Note the Dasa-Antara-Paryantara: The death took place in the Dasa > > of> > > the planet in Mrityu bhaga, in the antara of the 8th lord, in the> > > paryantara of maraka lord. (A clear combination for sudden death).> > > Further the 64th navasma lord from Moon is aspecting the paryantara> >

> lord, and all the planets involved (Mo, Ma, Ve) are placed in houses> > > indicating death - such as Moon in 3rd, Mars in 12th and Venus in > > 8th.> > > > > > Hope this helps.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > , Krishnamurthy> > > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreendh ji,> > > >> > > > I did check those before I responded. No links there.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,> > > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th

Navamsa lord - you hope you will> > > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is > > just> > > > and educated guess.> > > > Love,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > , Krishnamurthy> > > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Trivediji,> > > > >> > > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the> > > > birth details are accurate?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Krishna> > > > >> > > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ wrote:> > > > > Dear Learned

Astrologers,> > > > >> > > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and> > > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on > > 21.10.2007> > > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly > > analyse> > > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.> > > > >> > > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat> > > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e> > > > >> > > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat> > > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat> > > > >> > > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.> > > > >> > > > > D D Trivedi> > > >

>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with > > Mobile.> > > > Try it now.> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside > > Mail. See> > > how.> > > >> > >> >>

> > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Dear Sreenadh & others,

I think a mistake like this happens for a reason... Krishna mentioned

that the Lagna becomes Scorpio if the correct latitude is used, but in

that case the birth time is probably wrong and the correct Lagna is

more likely to be Libra.

After all such an early death by accident is a very important event

that should be clearly indicated in the chart, which is not the case

with Scorpio Lagna, at least in my opinion.

Very friendly,

Finn Wandahl

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Finn ji,

> A very good style of analysis! I hope that to encourage and improve

> practical chart reading styles and to learn from them, we can go for

> blind chart reading at least in some instances I believe - provided

> the charts trustworthy and are provided by the eminent group members

> who regularly participate in the discussions and knowledge sharing.

> What is your opinion?

> Thanks for the views shared.

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Finn Wandahl "

> <finn.wandahl@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear D. Trivedi,

> >

> > >>The birth details are correct.<<

> >

> >

> > I agree, this chart with Libra-Ascendant, Moon in 3rd, Ketu in 4th,

> > Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars in

> the

> > 12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early due to

> a

> > Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations in

> this

> > chart are very important:

> >

> > 1) In this particular case with Libra-Ascendant, the 1st lord Venus

> > (the person) is in the 8th house indicating danger.

> >

> > 2) The 8th-lord Venus (Vehicles) being debilitated in Virgo Navamsa

> > indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double indication of

> > Vehicle accident.

> >

> > 3) 1st-lord Venus is in the Nakshatra of Mars, who is the natural

> > Karaka for accidents.

> >

> > 4) Further more Mars is the the Gnati-karaka as per the 7-karaka

> > scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-Karaka

> for

> > accidents

> >

> > 5) and finally Mars is in the 12th which is a very malefic

> > combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle

> accident.

> >

> > 6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a

> combination

> > of the 8th-lord in the 1st house. Further more Sagittarius is

> > considered to be the sign of Accidents, especially when there are

> > Malefics (Sun & Rahu) in the 8th house from Chandra Lagna.

> >

> > 7) Saturn, the 4th-lord, indicating Vehicles, is in the 11th house,

> > which is the 8th from the 4th house.

> >

> > 8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating

> accidents.

> > So this Saturn gives a double indication of Vehicular accidents.

> >

> >

> > >>There are no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu.<<

> >

> >

> > Please, this is not correct!

> >

> > Kindly observe that the 1st-lord Venus is in the 8th house in own

> > sign, but debilitated in Navamsa. According to the nadis Navamsa

> > position always prevails, and therefore this Venus makes a double

> > indication of short span of life.

> >

> > Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus Bhukti,

> and

> > both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-rules but

> > also according to several kinds of nadi-rules.

> >

> > Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo were

> both

> > aspecting his 1st-lord-Venus in the 8th house.

> >

> > Very friendly,

> > Finn Wandahl

> >

> >

> >

> > , dushyant trivedi

> > <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh,

> > >

> > > The birth details are correct. There are no indication of Alpa

> > Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

> > >

> > > Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus.

> > >

> > > D D Trivedi

> > >

> > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

> > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you will

> > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart, it is

> just

> > > and educated guess.

> > > Love,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , Krishnamurthy

> > > >

> > > > Dear Trivediji,

> > > >

> > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure that the

> > > birth details are accurate?

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Learned Astrologers,

> > > >

> > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

> > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on

> 21.10.2007

> > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

> analyse

> > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> > > >

> > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north Gujarat

> > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> > > >

> > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > >

> > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

> > > >

> > > > D D Trivedi

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

> Mobile.

> > > Try it now.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Finn ji,

Yes, I agree.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " Finn Wandahl "

<finn.wandahl wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh & others,

>

> I think a mistake like this happens for a reason... Krishna

mentioned

> that the Lagna becomes Scorpio if the correct latitude is used, but

in

> that case the birth time is probably wrong and the correct Lagna is

> more likely to be Libra.

>

> After all such an early death by accident is a very important event

> that should be clearly indicated in the chart, which is not the case

> with Scorpio Lagna, at least in my opinion.

>

> Very friendly,

> Finn Wandahl

>

>

> , " Sreenadh "

> <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Finn ji,

> > A very good style of analysis! I hope that to encourage and

improve

> > practical chart reading styles and to learn from them, we can go

for

> > blind chart reading at least in some instances I believe -

provided

> > the charts trustworthy and are provided by the eminent group

members

> > who regularly participate in the discussions and knowledge

sharing.

> > What is your opinion?

> > Thanks for the views shared.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " Finn Wandahl "

> > <finn.wandahl@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear D. Trivedi,

> > >

> > > >>The birth details are correct.<<

> > >

> > >

> > > I agree, this chart with Libra-Ascendant, Moon in 3rd, Ketu in

4th,

> > > Venus in 8th, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter & Saturn in 11th and Mars

in

> > the

> > > 12th house, indicates a person who could very well die early

due to

> > a

> > > Vehicle accident. For Vehicular accidents certain combinations

in

> > this

> > > chart are very important:

> > >

> > > 1) In this particular case with Libra-Ascendant, the 1st lord

Venus

> > > (the person) is in the 8th house indicating danger.

> > >

> > > 2) The 8th-lord Venus (Vehicles) being debilitated in Virgo

Navamsa

> > > indicates danger from Vehicles. So Venus give a double

indication of

> > > Vehicle accident.

> > >

> > > 3) 1st-lord Venus is in the Nakshatra of Mars, who is the

natural

> > > Karaka for accidents.

> > >

> > > 4) Further more Mars is the the Gnati-karaka as per the 7-karaka

> > > scheme, which means in this case Mars has become the Chara-

Karaka

> > for

> > > accidents

> > >

> > > 5) and finally Mars is in the 12th which is a very malefic

> > > combination. So Mars gives a treble indication of Vehicle

> > accident.

> > >

> > > 6) Chandra Lagna is in Sagittarius and this by itself is a

> > combination

> > > of the 8th-lord in the 1st house. Further more Sagittarius is

> > > considered to be the sign of Accidents, especially when there

are

> > > Malefics (Sun & Rahu) in the 8th house from Chandra Lagna.

> > >

> > > 7) Saturn, the 4th-lord, indicating Vehicles, is in the 11th

house,

> > > which is the 8th from the 4th house.

> > >

> > > 8) Further more Saturn is in Sagittarius Navamsa indicating

> > accidents.

> > > So this Saturn gives a double indication of Vehicular accidents.

> > >

> > >

> > > >>There are no indication of Alpa Aayu or Madhya Aayu.<<

> > >

> > >

> > > Please, this is not correct!

> > >

> > > Kindly observe that the 1st-lord Venus is in the 8th house in

own

> > > sign, but debilitated in Navamsa. According to the nadis Navamsa

> > > position always prevails, and therefore this Venus makes a

double

> > > indication of short span of life.

> > >

> > > Also please observe this man was running Mars-Dasa, Venus

Bhukti,

> > and

> > > both these planets are Marakas, not only according to BPHS-

rules but

> > > also according to several kinds of nadi-rules.

> > >

> > > Further Transit-Jupiter in Scorpio and Transit-Saturn in Leo

were

> > both

> > > aspecting his 1st-lord-Venus in the 8th house.

> > >

> > > Very friendly,

> > > Finn Wandahl

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , dushyant

trivedi

> > > <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Krishnaji and Sreenadh,

> > > >

> > > > The birth details are correct. There are no indication of

Alpa

> > > Aayu or Madhya Aayu.

> > > >

> > > > Also the Vimshottari Dasha is of Mars-Venus-Venus.

> > > >

> > > > D D Trivedi

> > > >

> > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Krishan ji, Trivedi ji,

> > > > Look at the Mrityu bhaga and 64th Navamsa lord - you hope you

will

> > > > locate the reason. By the way, I am yet to check the chart,

it is

> > just

> > > > and educated guess.

> > > > Love,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > , Krishnamurthy

> > > > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Trivediji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I too couldn't justify death at young age. Are you sure

that the

> > > > birth details are accurate?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > >

> > > > > dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Learned Astrologers,

> > > > >

> > > > > I am giving below the birth details of Husband , wife and

> > > > daughter. The husband died on the spot in an accident on

> > 21.10.2007

> > > > while riding a scooter at Khedbrahma in North Gujarat. Kindly

> > analyse

> > > > and if possible give astrological reasons for the death.

> > > > >

> > > > > Husband: 26.071980 born at 15.56 at Khedbrahma in north

Gujarat

> > > > Lat 24.03N, Longitude 23.04e

> > > > >

> > > > > Wife: 04.10.1981; 07.15am place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > > > Daughter: 14.09.2006; 18.55, place Modasa, Gujarat

> > > > >

> > > > > I could not get any astrological reason for the death.

> > > > >

> > > > > D D Trivedi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with

> > Mobile.

> > > > Try it now.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >