delay in marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sub: Female native, 19/04/1980, 19:58 hrs, 32.N.04; 75.E.04, Asc 19Li58

Query : Marriage period?

Dear Anup ji and Group Members,

I have tried to analyze the query and my analysis is as follows;

Analysis:

1. Sa is placed in house C along with the LoA and LoB.

2. Ju is also placed with LoA and LoB.

3. There is one zero in the SAV chart.

4. Ve is spoilt here as it is more than 43 degrees away from Sun and has an aspect of Saturn on it.

5. The delay caused by Sa was over by June 2005 but the delay by Ju got over by Dec 2007.

6. At that time ie during Dec 2007 this lady was in the AD of Ve (untill June 2008). Her Ve is spoilt but Ve is aspecting house A so it can give marriage (irrespective of quality of marriage). Ve is also LoE from her Moon chart and gets very high 29 points from her Moon chart. Due to these high points it should pressurize accomplishment of its mission.

7. Marriage happiness is NOT seen in the chart. Neither there are blessings in the chart. The problematic Ve is adding to the quality problems. Ju in Libra in D-9 is enhancing the quality issues in married life. The Root karak Me is aspected malefically by Ma.

8. Though she might not be egoistic in married life (point in 1st & 7th house are same) but by being in Ardra Nks she must be very intelligent, quick worded and should be having ( or might gradually develop later) the habit of peeling the skin of a hair. That would most probably be the cause of unhappiness in her married life (not any egoism, according to me).

9. Hers must be case of case of love marriage.

10. In all probabilities, her marriage must have taken place during the period Dec 2007 to June 2008. Most probably it occurred in 2nd week of March 2008 when all 3 high powered planets (Su, Me & Sa) made relationships with each other in transit & with Sun and Ju at that time was aspecting the 7th house.

Did she really get married in March 2008 !

Awaiting the right answer........please......

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Group,

>

>Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.

>

>Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)

>Time of birth : 19.58pm

>Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST

>

>She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..

>Except this no past event is available.

>

>Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

>possible marriage period..

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger./

Guest guest

Query : Marriage period

Dear All,

In my analysis, which I just mailed, I made a mistake by counting on the AD of Venus though Ve is aspecting the 2nd house.

That is my mistake, so the marriage might NOT have occured in the AD of Ve (as I erroneoulsy analyzed).

With the help of the other steps of my analysis, I think the marriage must have occured in the 2nd sector of the Sun antra , ie during the period Oct 2008 to Jan 2009.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

" nikhlesh mathur " <nikhleshmathur

Re: Delay in marriage

Query : Marriage period?

Dear Anup ji and Group Members,

I have tried to analyze the query and my analysis is as follows;

Analysis:

1. Sa is placed in house C along with the LoA and LoB.

2. Ju is also placed with LoA and LoB.

3. There is one zero in the SAV chart.

4. Ve is spoilt here as it is more than 43 degrees away from Sun and has an aspect of Saturn on it.

5. The delay caused by Sa was over by June 2005 but the delay by Ju got over by Dec 2007.

6. At that time ie during Dec 2007 this lady was in the AD of Ve (untill June 2008). Her Ve is spoilt but Ve is aspecting house A so it can give marriage (irrespective of quality of marriage). Ve is also LoE from her Moon chart and gets very high 29 points from her Moon chart. Due to these high points it should pressurize accomplishment of its mission.

7. Marriage happiness is NOT seen in the chart. Neither there are blessings in the chart. The problematic Ve is adding to the quality problems. Ju in Libra in D-9 is enhancing the quality issues in married life. The Root karak Me is aspected malefically by Ma.

8. Though she might not be egoistic in married life (point in 1st & 7th house are same) but by being in Ardra Nks she must be very intelligent, quick worded and should be having ( or might gradually develop later) the habit of peeling the skin of a hair. That would most probably be the cause of unhappiness in her married life (not any egoism, according to me).

9. Hers must be case of case of love marriage.

10. In all probabilities, her marriage must have taken place during the period Dec 2007 to June 2008. Most probably it occurred in 2nd week of March 2008 when all 3 high powered planets (Su, Me & Sa) made relationships with each other in transit & with Sun and Ju at that time was aspecting the 7th house.

Did she really get married in March 2008 !

Awaiting the right answer........please......

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 Anup.M wrote :

>Dear Group,

>

>Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.

>

>Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)

>Time of birth : 19.58pm

>Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST

>

>She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..

>Except this no past event is available.

>

>Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

>possible marriage period..

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger./

Guest guest

Dear Nikhlesh ji,Prabha ji and Group,

Nice and detailed analysis by both of you.So good learning for beginers

as well.

One important point i want to clear which you both have repeated.

When venus is more than 43 deg away from sun,its negative qualities

enhances and not spoiled.Again if Sat aspect such venus,so giving

more push for its negativity.This has recently been explained by Ash ji

in few mails.More attraction for opposite sex and inclination always

remains on mind.

When Venus is spoiled,so he/she will be having no interest in such things.

So both are contradictory in other sense.Here if Venus behind the sun

and within 3 deg means it is losing its all power and if Ven is retro then

some power is still left...so small feel remains somhow.

The female is not married yet.Parents are striving to find suitable match.

As per my understanding she will marry in Moon antra.Reasons for this

i will give in my next mail.You both and other members can correct me.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: Delay in marriage Date: Friday, 10 April, 2009, 5:05 PM

10.04.2009Sub: Female native, 19/04/1980, 19:58 hrs, 32.N.04; 75.E.04, Asc 19Li58Query : Marriage period?Dear Anup ji and Group Members, I have tried to analyze the query and my analysis is as follows;Analysis: 1. Sa is placed in house C along with the LoA and LoB.2. Ju is also placed with LoA and LoB.3. There is one zero in the SAV chart.4. Ve is spoilt here as it is more than 43 degrees away from Sun and has an aspect of Saturn on it.5. The delay caused by Sa was over by June 2005 but the delay by Ju got over by Dec 2007.6. At that time ie during Dec 2007 this lady was in the AD of Ve (untill June 2008). Her Ve is spoilt but Ve is aspecting house A so it can give marriage (irrespective of quality of marriage). Ve is also LoE from

her Moon chart and gets very high 29 points from her Moon chart. Due to these high points it should pressurize accomplishment of its mission.7. Marriage happiness is NOT seen in the chart. Neither there are blessings in the chart. The problematic Ve is adding to the quality problems. Ju in Libra in D-9 is enhancing the quality issues in married life. The Root karak Me is aspected malefically by Ma.8. Though she might not be egoistic in married life (point in 1st & 7th house are same) but by being in Ardra Nks she must be very intelligent, quick worded and should be having ( or might gradually develop later) the habit of peeling the skin of a hair. That would most probably be the cause of unhappiness in her married life (not any egoism, according to me).9. Hers must be case of case of love marriage.10. In all probabilities, her marriage must

have taken place during the period Dec 2007 to June 2008. Most probably it occurred in 2nd week of March 2008 when all 3 high powered planets (Su, Me & Sa) made relationships with each other in transit & with Sun and Ju at that time was aspecting the 7th house. Did she really get married in March 2008 !Awaiting the right answer...... ..please. ......Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Thu, 09 Apr 2009 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Group,>>Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.>>Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)>Time of birth : 19.58pm>Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST>>She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..>Except this no past event is available.>>Interested members can share their

views for discussion about her>possible marriage period..>>Regards>Anup>>> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Pranam Anupji

Where do u get all this detail from? I am learning too from the chapter listed on website but besides that any other books or material need to read?

RegardsRick

RP

"dalh_1" <dalh_1 Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 10:06:23 AMRe: Delay in marriage

Dear Nikhlesh ji,Prabha ji and Group,

Nice and detailed analysis by both of you.So good learning for beginers

as well.

One important point i want to clear which you both have repeated.

When venus is more than 43 deg away from sun,its negative qualities

enhances and not spoiled.Again if Sat aspect such venus,so giving

more push for its negativity.This has recently been explained by Ash ji

in few mails.More attraction for opposite sex and inclination always

remains on mind.

When Venus is spoiled,so he/she will be having no interest in such things.

So both are contradictory in other sense.Here if Venus behind the sun

and within 3 deg means it is losing its all power and if Ven is retro then

some power is still left...so small feel remains somhow.

The female is not married yet.Parents are striving to find suitable match.

As per my understanding she will marry in Moon antra.Reasons for this

i will give in my next mail.You both and other members can correct me.

Regards

Anup

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Delay in marriageastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comFriday, 10 April, 2009, 5:05 PM

10.04.2009Sub: Female native, 19/04/1980, 19:58 hrs, 32.N.04; 75.E.04, Asc 19Li58Query : Marriage period?Dear Anup ji and Group Members, I have tried to analyze the query and my analysis is as follows;Analysis: 1. Sa is placed in house C along with the LoA and LoB.2. Ju is also placed with LoA and LoB.3. There is one zero in the SAV chart.4. Ve is spoilt here as it is more than 43 degrees away from Sun and has an aspect of Saturn on it.5. The delay caused by Sa was over by June 2005 but the delay by Ju got over by Dec 2007.6. At that time ie during Dec 2007 this lady was in the AD of Ve (untill June 2008). Her Ve is spoilt but Ve is aspecting house A so it can give marriage (irrespective of quality of marriage). Ve is also LoE from

her Moon chart and gets very high 29 points from her Moon chart. Due to these high points it should pressurize accomplishment of its mission.7. Marriage happiness is NOT seen in the chart. Neither there are blessings in the chart. The problematic Ve is adding to the quality problems. Ju in Libra in D-9 is enhancing the quality issues in married life. The Root karak Me is aspected malefically by Ma.8. Though she might not be egoistic in married life (point in 1st & 7th house are same) but by being in Ardra Nks she must be very intelligent, quick worded and should be having ( or might gradually develop later) the habit of peeling the skin of a hair. That would most probably be the cause of unhappiness in her married life (not any egoism, according to me).9. Hers must be case of case of love marriage.10. In all probabilities, her marriage must

have taken place during the period Dec 2007 to June 2008. Most probably it occurred in 2nd week of March 2008 when all 3 high powered planets (Su, Me & Sa) made relationships with each other in transit & with Sun and Ju at that time was aspecting the 7th house. Did she really get married in March 2008 !Awaiting the right answer...... ..please. ......Regards,Nikhlesh MathurOn Thu, 09 Apr 2009 Anup.M wrote :>Dear Group,>>Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.>>Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)>Time of birth : 19.58pm>Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST>>She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..>Except this no past event is available.>>Interested members can share their

views for discussion about her>possible marriage period..>>Regards>Anup>>> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

THANK YOU, Anup ji.

Now the finer difference in :

a)Ve being called spoiled, or

b) Ve with enhanced negative qualities

is clear to us and probably we should not make such mistakes again.

I have, oflate tried to do analysis at one go (in one sitting) to improve the speed of analysis, but I now realize that one has to spend more time and repeat the exercise a couple of times and definitely avoid being in haste to get near to the correct answer.

In my case the feeling of carrying out an exercise in haste comes to derive an answer before the quizer provides the answer himself/herself.

I will spend some time on analysis from now onwards.

Thanks once again for your inputs, Anupji. Please give us more quizes from the charts for events which have already been completed.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 dalh_1 wrote :

>

>

>Dear Nikhlesh ji,Prabha ji and Group,

>

>Nice and detailed analysis by both of you.So good learning for beginers

>as well.

>

>One important point i want to clear which you both have repeated.

>

>When venus is more than 43 deg away from sun,its negative qualities

>enhances and not spoiled.Again if Sat aspect such venus,so giving

>more push for its negativity.This has recently been explained by Ash ji

>in few mails.More attraction for opposite sex and inclination always

>remains on mind.

>

>When Venus is spoiled,so he/she will be having no interest in such things..

>So both are contradictory in other sense.Here if Venus behind the sun

>and within 3 deg means it is losing its all power and if Ven is retro then

>some power is still left...so small feel remains somhow.

>

>The female is not married yet.Parents are striving to find suitable match.

>

>As per my understanding she will marry in Moon antra.Reasons for this

>i will give in my next mail.You both and other members can correct me.

>

>Regards

>Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>--- On Fri, 10/4/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

>

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

>Re: Delay in marriage

>

>Friday, 10 April, 2009, 5:05 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>10.04.2009

>

>Sub: Female native, 19/04/1980, 19:58 hrs, 32.N.04; 75.E.04, Asc 19Li58

>Query : Marriage period?

>

>Dear Anup ji and Group Members,

>

> I have tried to analyze the query and my analysis is as follows;

>

>Analysis:

>

>1.  Sa is placed in house C along with the LoA and LoB.

>

>2.  Ju is also placed with LoA and LoB.

>

>3.  There is one zero in the SAV chart.

>

>4.  Ve is spoilt here as it is more than 43 degrees away from Sun and has an aspect of Saturn on it.

>

>5.  The delay caused by Sa was over by June 2005 but the delay by Ju got over by Dec 2007.

>

>6.  At that time ie during Dec 2007 this lady was in the AD of Ve (untill June 2008). Her Ve is spoilt but Ve is aspecting house A so it can give marriage (irrespective of quality of marriage). Ve is also LoE from her Moon chart and gets very high 29 points from her Moon chart. Due to these high points it should pressurize accomplishment of its mission.

>

>7.  Marriage happiness is NOT seen in the chart. Neither there are blessings in the chart. The problematic Ve is adding to the quality problems. Ju in Libra in D-9 is enhancing the quality issues in married life. The Root karak Me is aspected malefically by Ma.

>

>8.  Though she might not be egoistic in married life (point in 1st & 7th house are same) but by being in Ardra Nks she must be very intelligent, quick worded and should be having ( or might gradually develop later) the habit of peeling the skin of a hair. That would most probably be the cause of unhappiness in her married life (not any egoism, according to me).

>

>9.  Hers must be case of case of love marriage.

>

>10.  In all probabilities, her marriage must have taken place during the period Dec 2007 to June 2008. Most probably it occurred in 2nd week of March 2008 when all 3 high powered planets (Su, Me & Sa) made relationships with each other in transit & with Sun and Ju at that time was aspecting the 7th house.

>

>Did she really get married in March 2008 !

>

>Awaiting the right answer...... ..please. .....

>

>Regards,

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 Anup.M wrote :

> >Dear Group,

> >

> >Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.

> >

> >Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)

> >Time of birth : 19.58pm

> >Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST

> >

> >She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..

> >Except this no past event is available.

> >

> >Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

> >possible marriage period..

> >

> >Regards

> >Anup

> >

> >

> > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,

Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.

Lg/7l=Ve/Ma=4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)

Mo/7l=Me/Ju=6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

Su/7l=Ma/Ve=4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties.

Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low key

individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would this

be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with

wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully before acting upon

them and the results could be well planed out and be good.

Nk= Venus

NRK=Jupiter=6L

FK=Ma is SD to 6L

RK=Me is SD to 6L

There could be a possibility of a break?

It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter is in

house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I am not

sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes over 7H

or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero due

to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, " c) If, however, there is one zero in

the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the antar

dasa of the Lord of D only. "

I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon though

has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE with 13 points

in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and has 14

points.

Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK marriage

can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD therefore,

eager to give results.

I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/10 can give marriage.

I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if so

I look forward to the guidance of all members.

Thank You.

Shalini

, " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>  

> Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.

>  

> Date of birth   :  19th Apr 1980 (female)

> Time of birth   :   19.58pm

> Latitude  32 N 04    Longitude  75 E 28  IST

>  

> She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..

> Except this no past event is available.

>  

> Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

> possible marriage period..

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to

http://in.messenger./

>

Guest guest

Dear Shalini ji,

Good analysis.

You are on the right track,no doubt.

Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.

Moon is not SD to Mer here.

Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart.

In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is situated in.

This we consider only for navamsa only.

Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of rasi.

These are basics and should be practised thoroughly.

So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and

dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.

Keep it up.

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004 wrote:

shalini3004 <shalini3004 Re: Delay in marriage Date: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM

Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties. Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully before acting upon them and the results could be well planed out and be good. Nk= VenusNRK=Jupiter= 6LFK=Ma is SD to 6LRK=Me is SD to 6LThere could be a possibility of a break?It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I am not sure if

this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, "c) If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only." I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE with 13 points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and has 14 points.Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD therefore, eager to give results. I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give marriage. I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if so I look forward

to the guidance of all members. Thank You.Shaliniastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Group,> > Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.> > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)> Time of birth : 19.58pm> Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST> > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..> Except this no past event is available.> > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her> possible

marriage period..> > Regards> Anup> > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to be clear for this

chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be Samdharmi to Mars (6)

Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also, Mercury has 8 bindus and

Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot be samdharmi, I believe.

Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two share the

same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?

Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in D-9),Saturn

(ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.

In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and Saturn, Mars

is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD to Mars and

Ketu?

Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in D-1 and

Jupiter(4)/Sun(6) in Gemini in D-9, I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in

this case, please help me understand. Thank You.

Shalini

>

> Dear Shalini ji,

>  

> Good analysis.

> You are on the right track,no doubt.

>  

> Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.

>  

> Moon is not SD to Mer here.

> Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart. 

>  

> In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is situated

in.

> This we consider only for navamsa only.

>  

> Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of rasi. 

>  

> These are basics and should be practised thoroughly.

> So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and

> dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.

>  

> Keep it up.

>  

> Regards

> Anup 

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004 wrote:

>

>

> shalini3004 <shalini3004

> Re: Delay in marriage

>

> Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM

>

>

>

> Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.

>

> Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)

> Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties.

> Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low key

individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would this

be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with

>

> Nk= Venus

> NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> RK=Me is SD to 6L

> There could be a possibility of a break?

>

> It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter is

in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I am

not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes over

7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero

due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, " c) If, however, there is one zero

in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the antar

dasa of the Lord of D only. "

>

> I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon

though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE with 13

points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and

has 14 points.

> Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK

marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD

therefore, eager to give results.

> I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give marriage.

>

> I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if

so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> Thank You.

>

> Shalini

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >  

> > Recently i came across the following chart while studying  marrriage time.

> >  

> > Date of birth   :  19th Apr 1980 (female)

> > Time of birth   :   19.58pm

> > Latitude  32 N 04    Longitude  75 E 28  IST

> >  

> > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..

> > Except this no past event is available.

> >  

> > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

> > possible marriage period..

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Shalini ji,

Some of the points raised by you, I am trying to answer as per my knowledge. I

request Senior Members to Please correct me.

My answers with **

>> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to be clear for

this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be Samdharmi to

Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also, Mercury has 8

bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot be samdharmi, I

believe.

** First thing when planets are in 4:10 relationship they dont behave as SD.

The planet in 4th will give its points to planet in 10th from it provided other

conditions are met. This planet 1n 4th will be the subordinate to planet in 10th

position. Meaning it will stand for the planet in 10th for giving results.

Please refer the archives. Many times this has been explained in the past both

by Guruji and Ashji. For starters check Msg 465, 466, 481.

>> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two share

the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?

** Yes true

>> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in

D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

** Ra is only SD to Su, Ma, Sa - That too more like Ma as Ma is having more

points ie 6 pts in 11th house where Ra is situated. Su is having 5 points and Sa

is having 3 points in 11th house.

>> Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.

** Ke is SD to only Ma, Sa. Ke is more like Ma.

Ra and Ke are never SD to the Navamsha lord. They are SD to Rashi lord and

Nakshatra lord

>> In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and Saturn,

Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD to Mars and

Ketu?

** You are correct about Su, Mo, Ve for SD

But Ma is SD to ONLY Ve and NOT Ra

Similarly Me is SD to ONLY Ma and NOT Ke

This is because Ra/Ke do not own any houses so Ra/Ke can stand in for any planet

but planet cannnot stand/represent Ra/Ke

>> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in D-1

and Jupiter(4)/Sun(6) in Gemini in D-9,

** Why are you overlapping D1 and D9 charts. I didnt understand it.

I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please help me understand.

Thank You.

Shalini

Thanks

Prabha

> , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shalini ji,

> >  

> > Good analysis.

> > You are on the right track,no doubt.

> >  

> > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.

> >  

> > Moon is not SD to Mer here.

> > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart. 

> >  

> > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is situated

in.

> > This we consider only for navamsa only.

> >  

> > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of rasi. 

> >  

> > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly.

> > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and

> > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.

> >  

> > Keep it up.

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup 

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > shalini3004 <shalini3004@>

> > Re: Delay in marriage

> >

> > Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,

> >

> > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.

> >

> > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)

> > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties.

> > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low

key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would

this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with

> >

> > Nk= Venus

> > NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> > FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> > RK=Me is SD to 6L

> > There could be a possibility of a break?

> >

> > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter

is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I

am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes

over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one

zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, " c) If, however, there is one

zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the

antar dasa of the Lord of D only. "

> >

> > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon

points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and

has 14 points.

> > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK

> > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give

marriage.

> >

> > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if

so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> > Thank You.

> >

> > Shalini

> >

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >  

> > > Recently i came across the following chart while studying  marrriage time.

> > >  

> > > Date of birth   :  19th Apr 1980 (female)

> > > Time of birth   :   19.58pm

> > > Latitude  32 N 04    Longitude  75 E 28  IST

> > >  

> > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..

> > > Except this no past event is available.

> > >  

> > > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

> > > possible marriage period..

> > >  

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji and Shalini ji,

Another correction is needed while prabha ji explained this concept of

samdharmi related to this particular chart

Venus here will not be samdharmi to Mars,Jup and Sat.

We should not confuse "opposition" factor with samdharmi law.

Also Rahu will be SD to Venus as Rahu is in Ven navamsa.

Please note Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign lord of the

Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.

Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is opposiing

Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: Delay in marriage Date: Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 8:11 AM

Dear Shalini ji,Most of the points are correct and my answers given below with **>> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to be clear for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also, Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot be samdharmi, I believe. ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will act as a subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets Similar can be said of Me opposing Karakatwa of Mo.>> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?** Yes true>> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars

(ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su, Ma, Sa only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in 11th house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in 11th house]> Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.** Similarly Ke is NOT SD to Me> In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD to Mars and Ketu?** Su is SD to Me, Ju; Mo is SD to Ju, Sa; Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha Lord]Ve is SD to Mo. [Other SD's explained above]Me is SD to Ma. [Other SD explained above]In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not own any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to

Ra/Ke. That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent Ra/Ke.>> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,** Why are you overlapping the D1 and D9 charts. >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please help me understand. Thank You.>> Shalini I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes above.ThanksPrabha> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > Good analysis.> > You are on the right track,no doubt.> > > > Let me

correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.> > > > Moon is not SD to Mer here.> > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart. > > > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is situated in.> > This we consider only for navamsa only.> > > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of rasi. > > > > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly. > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and> > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.> > > > Keep it up.> > > > Regards> > Anup > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > > > > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,> > > > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.> > > > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)> > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)> > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8

(d-9)> > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties. > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully before acting upon them and the results could be well planed out and be good. > > > > Nk= Venus> > NRK=Jupiter= 6L> > FK=Ma is SD to 6L> > RK=Me is SD to 6L> > There could be a possibility of a break?> > > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will

aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, "c) If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only." > > > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE with 13 points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and has 14 points.> > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD therefore, eager to give results. > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give marriage. > > > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members. > > Thank

You.> > > > Shalini> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > > > > Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.> > > > > > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)> > > Time of birth : 19.58pm> > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..> > > Except this no past event is available.> > > > > > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her> > > possible marriage period..> > > > >

> Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji

Could you please answer these doubts

1. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider rashi

lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.

2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so ever has

highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]

3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing events

Thanks

Prabha

>

> Dear Prabha ji and Shalini ji,

>  

>  

> Another correction is needed while prabha ji explained this concept of

> samdharmi related to this particular chart

>  

> Venus here will not be samdharmi to Mars,Jup and Sat.

> We should not confuse " opposition " factor with samdharmi law.

>  

>  

> Also Rahu will be SD to Venus as Rahu is in Ven navamsa. 

> Please note Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign lord of the

> Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.

>  

>  

> Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is opposiing

> Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.

>  

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya

>

> Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 8:11 AM

>

>

Dear Shalini ji,

> Most of the points are correct and my answers given below with **

>

> >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to be clear for

this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be Samdharmi to

Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also, Mercury has 8

bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot be samdharmi, I

believe.

> ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will act as a

subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against whatever

Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave opposite to the

Karakatwa of these 3 planets

> Similar can be said of Me opposing Karakatwa of Mo.

>

> >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two

share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?

> ** Yes true

>

> >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in

D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

> ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su, Ma, Sa

only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in 11th

house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in 11th

house]

>

> > Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.

> ** Similarly Ke is NOT SD to Me

>

> > In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and Saturn,

Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD to Mars and

Ketu?

> ** Su is SD to Me, Ju; Mo is SD to Ju, Sa;

> Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha Lord]

> Ve is SD to Mo. [Other SD's explained above]

> Me is SD to Ma. [Other SD explained above]

> In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not own any

houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to Ra/Ke. That

means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent Ra/Ke.

>

> >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in D-1

and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,

> ** Why are you overlapping the D1 and D9 charts.

>

> >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please help me

understand. Thank You.

> >> Shalini

>

> I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes above.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shalini ji,

> > >  

> > > Good analysis.

> > > You are on the right track,no doubt.

> > >  

> > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.

> > >  

> > > Moon is not SD to Mer here.

> > > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart. 

> > >  

> > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is

situated in.

> > > This we consider only for navamsa only.

> > >  

> > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of rasi. 

> > >  

> > > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly.

> > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and

> > > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.

> > >  

> > > Keep it up.

> > >  

> > > Regards

> > > Anup 

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >

> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,

> > >

> > > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.

> > >

> > > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)

> > > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties.

> > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low

key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would

this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with

> > >

> > > Nk= Venus

> > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> > > RK=Me is SD to 6L

> > > There could be a possibility of a break?

> > >

> > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter

is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I

am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes

over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one

zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, " c) If, however, there is one

zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the

antar dasa of the Lord of D only. "

> > >

> > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon

has 14 points.

> > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK

> > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give

marriage.

> > >

> > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment,

if so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> > > Thank You.

> > >

> > > Shalini

> > >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >  

> > > > Recently i came across the following chart while studying  marrriage

time.

> > > >  

> > > > Date of birth   :  19th Apr 1980 (female)

> > > > Time of birth   :   19.58pm

> > > > Latitude  32 N 04    Longitude  75 E 28  IST

> > > >  

> > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec

> > > > Except this no past event is available.

> > > >  

> > > > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

> > > > possible marriage period..

> > > >  

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger

....com/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta. cricket.. com

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji,

You can find a detailed explanation on this topic in KAS Visuals on

Donna's site.

This has been also discussed many times in the past and you can

go through the archives for these.

Obviosuly,all is related to timing of an event.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: Delay in marriage Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 8:00 AM

Dear Anup jiCould you please answer these doubts1. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider rashi lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so ever has highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing eventsThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Prabha ji and Shalini ji,> > > Another correction is needed while prabha ji explained this concept of> samdharmi related to this particular chart> > Venus here

will not be samdharmi to Mars,Jup and Sat.> We should not confuse "opposition" factor with samdharmi law.> > > Also Rahu will be SD to Venus as Rahu is in Ven navamsa. > Please note Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign lord of the> Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.> > > Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is opposiing> Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:> > > prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@

....>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Shalini ji,> Most of the points are correct and my answers given below with **> > >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to be clear for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also, Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot be samdharmi, I believe. > ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will act as a

subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets > Similar can be said of Me opposing Karakatwa of Mo.> > >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?> ** Yes true> > >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?> ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su, Ma, Sa only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in 11th house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in 11th house]> > > Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.> ** Similarly Ke is NOT SD to Me> > > In D-9;

Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD to Mars and Ketu?> ** Su is SD to Me, Ju; Mo is SD to Ju, Sa; > Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha Lord]> Ve is SD to Mo. [Other SD's explained above]> Me is SD to Ma. [Other SD explained above]> In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not own any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to Ra/Ke. That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent Ra/Ke.> > >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,> ** Why are you overlapping the D1 and D9 charts. > > >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please help me understand. Thank You.> >>

Shalini > > I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes above.> Thanks> Prabha> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > > > Good analysis.> > > You are on the right track,no doubt.> > > > > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.> > > > > > Moon is not SD to Mer here.> > > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart. > > > > > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is situated in.> > > This we consider only for navamsa only.> > > > > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of

rasi. > > > > > > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly. > > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and> > > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.> > > > > > Keep it up.> > > > > > Regards> > > Anup > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Date:

Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,> > > > > > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.> > > > > > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)> > > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)> > > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)> > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties. > > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully before acting upon them and the results could be well planed

out and be good. > > > > > > Nk= Venus> > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L> > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L> > > RK=Me is SD to 6L> > > There could be a possibility of a break?> > > > > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, "c) If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only." > > > > > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE with 13

points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and has 14 points.> > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD therefore, eager to give results. > > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give marriage. > > > > > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members. > > > Thank You.> > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.> >

> > > > > > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)> > > > Time of birth : 19.58pm> > > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..> > > > Except this no past event is available.> > > > > > > > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her> > > > possible marriage period..> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ...com/> > >

>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,

Mo can replace Ju as Mo is in navamsa of Sag. IF NSD’s oppose each other in Rasi or Navamsa

then they cease to be NSD.

Rahu will be SD to Ve as its in

navamsa of Venus and also to Mars as it conjoins Mars in NAVASMA.

Ketu will be SD to Mars as its in navamsa of Sco and also to Mercury as it conjoins it in NAVAMSA.

Rahu and Ketu REPRESENT the sign lord and Nakshatra lord in

Rasi.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Tuesday April 14, 2009 10:57

PM

To:

Re:

Dear

Prabha ji,

You

can find a detailed explanation on this topic in KAS Visuals on

Donna's

site.

This

has been also discussed many times in the past and you can

go

through the archives for these.

Obviosuly,all

is related to timing of an event.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya

wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya

Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 8:00 AM

Dear Anup ji

1. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider rashi

lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.

2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so ever

has highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]

3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing

events

Thanks

Prabha

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup.

M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

>

>

>

> We should not confuse " opposition " factor with samdharmi law.

>

>

>

>

> Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is

opposiing

> Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Shalini ji,

>

> >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to

be clear for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be

Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also,

Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot

be samdharmi, I believe.

> ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will act

as a subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against

whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave

opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets

>

> >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and

these two share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each

other?

> ** Yes true

>

> >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined

Mars in D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

> ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su, Ma,

Sa only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in

11th house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in

11th house]

>

>

> > In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and

Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD

to Mars and Ketu?

> Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha

Lord]

> In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not own

any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to Ra/Ke.

That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent

Ra/Ke.

>

> >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in

Gemini in D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,

>

> >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please

help me understand. Thank You.

> >> Shalini

>

> I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes

above.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup.

M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shalini ji,

> > >

> > > Good analysis.

> > >

> > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi

concept.

> > >

> > >

> > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign

lord,it is situated in.

> > > This we consider only for navamsa only.

> > >

> > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra

lord of rasi.

> > >

> > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work

and

> > >

> > > Keep it up.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have

difficulties.

> > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may

both be low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self

confidence (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this

intelligence is coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through

carefully before acting upon them and the results could be well planed out

and be good.

> > >

> > > Nk= Venus

> > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> > > RK=Me is SD to 6L

> > >

> > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is

present; Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with

A,B lord Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over

when Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect

7L Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31,

" c) If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will

take place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only. "

> > >

> > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are

over. Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is

LoE with 13 points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn

who is LoD and has 14 points.

> > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK,

RK, NRK marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE

and LoD therefore, eager to give results.

> > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10

can give marriage.

> > >

> > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my

assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> > > Thank You.

> > >

> > > Shalini

> > >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup.

M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >

> > > > Recently i came across the following chart

while studying marrriage time.

> > > >

> > > > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)

> > > > Time of birth : 19.58pm

> > > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude

75 E 28 IST

> > > >

> > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her

first job in Dec 2005..

> > > >

> > > > Interested members can share their views for

discussion about her

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

....com/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta. cricket.. com

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

/ invite/

>

Add more friends to your

messenger and enjoy! Invite

them now.

Guest guest

Respected Ash ji,

If Ra is SD to Ve and Ma, does that mean during Ve or Ma antra the native may

get affected by the placement and quality of Rahu.

Could you please explain the difference of " represent " and SD with respect to

Ra/Ke?

Thanks

Prabha

, " Ash's Corner " <kas

wrote:

>

> Dear Anup ji,

>

> Mo can replace Ju as Mo is in navamsa of Sag. IF NSD's oppose each other in

> Rasi or Navamsa then they cease to be NSD.

>

> Rahu will be SD to Ve as its in navamsa of Venus and also to Mars as it

> conjoins Mars in NAVASMA.

>

> Ketu will be SD to Mars as its in navamsa of Sco and also to Mercury as it

> conjoins it in NAVAMSA.

>

> Rahu and Ketu REPRESENT the sign lord and Nakshatra lord in Rasi.

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

> On Behalf Of Anup. M

> Tuesday April 14, 2009 10:57 PM

>

> Re: Re: Delay in marriage

Dear Prabha ji,

>

> You can find a detailed explanation on this topic in KAS Visuals on

> Donna's site.

>

> This has been also discussed many times in the past and you can

> go through the archives for these.

>

> Obviosuly,all is related to timing of an event.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

> --- On Wed, 15/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

>

> Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 8:00 AM

> Dear Anup ji

> Could you please answer these doubts

> 1. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider rashi

> lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.

> 2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so ever

> has highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]

> 3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing

> events

>

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

> <http://in.mc948.mail./mc/compose?to=%40yah

> oogroups.com> , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Prabha ji and Shalini ji,

> >

> >

> > Another correction is needed while prabha ji explained this concept of

> > samdharmi related to this particular chart

> >

> > Venus here will not be samdharmi to Mars,Jup and Sat.

> > We should not confuse " opposition " factor with samdharmi law.

> >

> >

> > Also Rahu will be SD to Venus as Rahu is in Ven navamsa.

> > Please note Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign lord of the

> > Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.

> >

> >

> > Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is opposiing

> > Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> oogroups.com>

> > Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 8:11 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Shalini ji,

> > Most of the points are correct and my answers given below with **

> >

> > >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just to be clear

> for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be

> Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also,

> Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot

> be samdharmi, I believe.

> > ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will act as

> a subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against

> whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave

> opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets

> > Similar can be said of Me opposing Karakatwa of Mo.

> >

> > >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two

> share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?

> > ** Yes true

> >

> > >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in

> D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

> > ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su, Ma, Sa

> only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in 11th

> house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in 11th

> house]

> >

> > > Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.

> > ** Similarly Ke is NOT SD to Me

> >

> > > In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and

> Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD

> to Mars and Ketu?

> > ** Su is SD to Me, Ju; Mo is SD to Ju, Sa;

> > Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha

> Lord]

> > Ve is SD to Mo. [Other SD's explained above]

> > Me is SD to Ma. [Other SD explained above]

> > In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not own

> any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to Ra/Ke.

> That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent

> Ra/Ke.

> >

> > >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in

> D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,

> > ** Why are you overlapping the D1 and D9 charts.

> >

> > >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please help me

> understand. Thank You.

> > >> Shalini

> >

> > I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes above.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shalini ji,

> > > >

> > > > Good analysis.

> > > > You are on the right track,no doubt.

> > > >

> > > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.

> > > >

> > > > Moon is not SD to Mer here.

> > > > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart.

> > > >

> > > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is

> situated in.

> > > > This we consider only for navamsa only.

> > > >

> > > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of

> rasi.

> > > >

> > > > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly.

> > > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and

> > > > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.

> > > >

> > > > Keep it up.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >

> > > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,

> > > >

> > > > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.

> > > >

> > > > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)

> > > > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > > > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties.

> > > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be

> low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence

> (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is

> coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully

> before acting upon them and the results could be well planed out and be

> good.

> > > >

> > > > Nk= Venus

> > > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> > > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> > > > RK=Me is SD to 6L

> > > > There could be a possibility of a break?

> > > >

> > > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present;

> Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord

> Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when

> Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L

> Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, " c)

> If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take

> place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only. "

> > > >

> > > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over.

> Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE

> with 13 points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn

> who is LoD and has 14 points.

> > > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK

> marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD

> therefore, eager to give results.

> > > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give

> marriage.

> > > >

> > > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my

> assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> > > > Thank You.

> > > >

> > > > Shalini

> > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage

> time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)

> > > > > Time of birth : 19.58pm

> > > > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST

> > > > >

> > > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec

> 2005..

> > > > > Except this no past event is available.

> > > > >

> > > > > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her

> > > > > possible marriage period..

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Anup

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger

> <http://in.messenger/> ...com/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

> http://beta. <http://beta./> cricket.. com

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

> <http://messenger./invite/> / invite/

> >

>

>

>

> _____

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite

> <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger./invit

> e/> them now.

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,

Thanks for your inputs,sir.

Moon can replace Jup as Moon is in navamsa of Sag,no doubt.

What if Jup is in opposite Moon in navamsa and Jup is also 6th lord?

Can Moon still be able to replace Jup as 6th lord?

Here i am more keen to know the status of Jup as 6th lord v/s Moon

and their respective "coordination".

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kasRE: Re: Delay in marriage Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 9:36 AM

Dear Anup ji,

Mo can replace Ju as Mo is in navamsa of Sag. IF NSD’s oppose each other in Rasi or Navamsa then they cease to be NSD.

Rahu will be SD to Ve as its in navamsa of Venus and also to Mars as it conjoins Mars in NAVASMA.

Ketu will be SD to Mars as its in navamsa of Sco and also to Mercury as it conjoins it in NAVAMSA.

Rahu and Ketu REPRESENT the sign lord and Nakshatra lord in Rasi.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of Anup. MTuesday April 14, 2009 10:57 PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

Dear Prabha ji,

You can find a detailed explanation on this topic in KAS Visuals on

Donna's site.

This has been also discussed many times in the past and you can

Obviosuly,all is related to timing of an event.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriageastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comWednesday, 15 April, 2009, 8:00 AM

Dear Anup jiCould you please answer these doubts1.. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider rashi lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so ever has highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing eventsThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Prabha ji and Shalini ji,> > > Another correction is needed while prabha ji explained this concept of> samdharmi related to this particular chart>

> Venus here will not be samdharmi to Mars,Jup and Sat.> We should not confuse "opposition" factor with samdharmi law.> > > Also Rahu will be SD to Venus as Rahu is in Ven navamsa. > Please note Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign lord of the> Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.> > > Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is opposiing> Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:> > >

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Shalini ji,> Most of the points are correct and my answers given below with **> > >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi.. Just to be clear for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also, Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two cannot be samdharmi, I believe. > ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will act as a subordinate who will not

listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets > Similar can be said of Me opposing Karakatwa of Mo.> > >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and these two share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?> ** Yes true> > >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined Mars in D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?> ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su, Ma, Sa only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in 11th house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in 11th house]> > > Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.> ** Similarly Ke is NOT SD to Me> > > In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and

Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter and Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is SD to Mars and Ketu?> ** Su is SD to Me, Ju; Mo is SD to Ju, Sa; > Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha Lord]> Ve is SD to Mo. [Other SD's explained above]> Me is SD to Ma. [Other SD explained above]> In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not own any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to Ra/Ke.. That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent Ra/Ke.> > >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in Gemini in D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,> ** Why are you overlapping the D1 and D9 charts. > > >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please help me understand. Thank You.> >> Shalini > > I

request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes above.> Thanks> Prabha> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shalini ji,> > > > > > Good analysis.> > > You are on the right track,no doubt.> > > > > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.> > > > > > Moon is not SD to Mer here.> > > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart. > > > > > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign lord,it is situated in.> > > This we consider only for navamsa only.> > > > > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra lord of rasi. > > >

> > > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly. > > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work and> > > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or right.> > > > > > Keep it up.> > > > > > Regards> > > Anup > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >> > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02

AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,> > > > > > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.> > > > > > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)> > > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)> > > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)> > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have difficulties. > > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they may both be low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self confidence (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully before acting upon them and the results could be well planed out and be good. >

> > > > > Nk= Venus> > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L> > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L> > > RK=Me is SD to 6L> > > There could be a possibility of a break?> > > > > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is present; Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B lord Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31, "c) If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only." > > > > > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays are over. Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is LoE with 13 points in SAV and is in HA

(Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn who is LoD and has 14 points.> > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the FK, RK, NRK marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and LoD therefore, eager to give results. > > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10 can give marriage. > > > > > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with my assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members. > > > Thank You.> > > > > > Shalini> > > > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > Recently i came across the following chart while studying marrriage time.> > > > > >

> > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)> > > > Time of birth : 19.58pm> > > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST> > > > > > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her first job in Dec 2005..> > > > Except this no past event is available.> > > > > > > > Interested members can share their views for discussion about her> > > > possible marriage period..> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ...com/> > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket... com> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji,

For represent, we are checking the sign lord and nakshatra

lord and then finding out who it is more like.

So it will act as per the points in the WS. Whereas for samdharmi, we are not checking

the points. That is as per the laws of

samdharmi i.e. same sign, same nakshatra, same navamsa, navamsa lord and 4:10.

There are Grades of samdharmi ship, like 4:10 is very

powerful, planets in same sign AND same nakshatra AND same navamsa (mostly when

planets are close to each other conjoined in less than 3deg20 in vicinity) then

those are more powerful as compared to if the planets had only conjoined in

navamsa but they are in same exact 5:9 in Rasi.

So like that we can distinguish.

Whereas for representation, we are using the SAV power to

find out who Ra or Ke represent more like i.e. sign

lord of navamsa lord and then it will give the result as per the WS points.

So I hope this is clear.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of prabha.acharya

Wednesday April 15, 2009

2:22 AM

To:

Respected Ash ji,

If Ra is SD to Ve and Ma, does that mean during Ve or Ma antra the native may

get affected by the placement and quality of Rahu.

Could you please explain the difference of " represent " and SD with

respect to Ra/Ke?

Thanks

Prabha

" Ash's Corner " <kas wrote:

>

> Dear Anup ji,

>

> Mo can replace Ju as Mo is in navamsa of Sag. IF NSD's oppose each other

in

> Rasi or Navamsa then they cease to be NSD.

>

> Rahu will be SD to Ve as its in navamsa of Venus and also to Mars as it

> conjoins Mars in NAVASMA.

>

> Ketu will be SD to Mars as its in navamsa of Sco and also to Mercury as it

> conjoins it in NAVAMSA.

>

> Rahu and Ketu REPRESENT the sign lord and Nakshatra lord in Rasi.

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/>

http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Anup. M

> Tuesday April 14, 2009 10:57 PM

>

> Re: Re: Delay in marriage

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Prabha ji,

>

> You can find a detailed explanation on this topic in KAS Visuals on

> Donna's site.

>

> This has been also discussed many times in the past and you can

> go through the archives for these.

>

> Obviosuly,all is related to timing of an event.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

> --- On Wed, 15/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

>

>

> Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 8:00 AM

> Dear Anup ji

> Could you please answer these doubts

> 1. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider

rashi

> lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.

> 2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so

ever

> has highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]

> 3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing

> events

>

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

> oogroups.com> , " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Prabha ji and Shalini ji,

> >

> >

> > Another correction is needed while prabha ji explained this concept

of

> > samdharmi related to this particular chart

> >

> > Venus here will not be samdharmi to Mars,Jup and Sat.

> > We should not confuse " opposition " factor with samdharmi

law.

> >

> >

> > Also Rahu will be SD to Venus as Rahu is in Ven navamsa.

> > Please note Rahu and Ketu are Samdharmi to the sign lord of the

> > Navamsa and any planets they might be conjoined with there.

> >

> >

> > Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is opposiing

> > Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> oogroups.com>

> > Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 8:11 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Shalini ji,

> > Most of the points are correct and my answers given below with **

> >

> > >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi. Just

to be clear

> for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore, cannot be

> Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be correct? Also,

> Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even these two

cannot

> be samdharmi, I believe.

> > ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will

act as

> a subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act against

> whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or behave

> opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets

> > Similar can be said of Me opposing Karakatwa of Mo.

> >

> > >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and

these two

> share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each other?

> > ** Yes true

> >

> > >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined

Mars in

> D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

> > ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su,

Ma, Sa

> only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points in

11th

> house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points in

11th

> house]

> >

> > > Ketu is SD to Saturn, Mars and Mercury.

> > ** Similarly Ke is NOT SD to Me

> >

> > > In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter

and

> Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury is

SD

> to Mars and Ketu?

> > ** Su is SD to Me, Ju; Mo is SD to Ju, Sa;

> > Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve

[Navamsha

> Lord]

> > Ve is SD to Mo. [Other SD's explained above]

> > Me is SD to Ma. [Other SD explained above]

> > In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not

own

> any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to Ra/Ke.

> That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot represent

> Ra/Ke.

> >

> > >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon

(5)in Gemini in

> D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,

> > ** Why are you overlapping the D1 and D9 charts.

> >

> > >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please

help me

> understand. Thank You.

> > >> Shalini

> >

> > I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes

above.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup.

M " <dalh_1@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shalini ji,

> > > >

> > > > Good analysis.

> > > > You are on the right track,no doubt.

> > > >

> > > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi concept.

> > > >

> > > > Moon is not SD to Mer here.

> > > > Mer is not SD to Jup,6th lord in this chart.

> > > >

> > > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign

lord,it is

> situated in.

> > > > This we consider only for navamsa only.

> > > >

> > > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and nakshatra

lord of

> rasi.

> > > >

> > > > These are basics and should be practised thoroughly.

> > > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard

work and

> > > > dedication for this system,no matter you are wrong or

right.

> > > >

> > > > Keep it up.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >

> > > > [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > Monday, 13 April, 2009, 5:02 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Anup Ji, Ash Ji, Prabha Ji, Group,

> > > >

> > > > Here is my assessment, I am getting Lagana 19.58 Libra.

> > > >

> > > > Lg/7l=Ve/Ma= 4/10 (d-1) 3/11 (d-9)

> > > > Mo/7l=Me/Ju= 6/8 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > > > Su/7l=Ma/Ve= 4/10 (d-1) 6/8 (d-9)

> > > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have

difficulties.

> > > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they

may both be

> low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much self

confidence

> (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this intelligence is

> coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things through carefully

> before acting upon them and the results could be well planed out and be

> good.

> > > >

> > > > Nk= Venus

> > > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> > > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> > > > RK=Me is SD to 6L

> > > > There could be a possibility of a break?

> > > >

> > > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is

present;

> Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is with A,B

lord

> Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay is over when

> Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius will aspect

7L

> Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per lesson 31,

" c)

> If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then the delay will take

> place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord of D only. "

> > > >

> > > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays

are over.

> Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury who is

LoE

> with 13 points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD to Saturn

> who is LoD and has 14 points.

> > > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the

FK, RK, NRK

> marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD to LoE and

LoD

> therefore, eager to give results.

> > > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10

can give

> marriage.

> > > >

> > > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with

my

> assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> > > > Thank You.

> > > >

> > > > Shalini

> > > >

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,

" Anup. M " <dalh_1@>

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > Recently i came across the following chart while

studying marrriage

> time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980 (female)

> > > > > Time of birth : 19.58pm

> > > > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude 75 E 28 IST

> > > > >

> > > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her

first job in Dec

> 2005..

> > > > > Except this no past event is available.

> > > > >

> > > > > Interested members can share their views for

discussion about her

> > > > > possible marriage period..

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Anup

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger

> <http://in.messenger/>

....com/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

> http://beta. <http://beta./>

cricket.. com

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

> <http://messenger./invite/>

/ invite/

> >

>

>

>

> _____

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite

> <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger./invit

> e/> them now.

>

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,

So it will mean that Moon is in the navamsa of 6th

lord Guru, so Mo becomes SD to 6th lord so if the marriage status is

vey spoilt and if Moon gets a chance, it will represent Guru and give the

result.  So for worst result, Moon can

replace Guru.   Say for 7th

house matters.

Now for other matters say for example, if its Libra lagna, Ju

is 6th lord and Mo is 10th lord.  So for 1st house matters, LoE and

LoD are SD so both become more powerful as both are helping each other as well

for 1st house matters.

What Guru ji has given has to be

read w.r.t happy results.   We are focusing

on using KAS for good result, so keeping that perspective in mind we are saying

that such a moon can’t give happy result by the virtue of being SD to 6th

lord, because

1)

6th lord is most culprit and not good for 7th

house matters as it is a black hole AND its 12th from B = 7

2)

Mo in this our example will become SD so it can replace 6th

lord or in other words, 6th lord can depute Moon to do its job which

can’t be good for 7th house matters for reasons in point 1.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Wednesday April 15, 2009

5:25 AM

To:

RE:

Dear

Ash ji,

Thanks

for your inputs,sir.

Moon

can replace Jup as Moon is in navamsa of Sag,no doubt.

What

if Jup is in opposite Moon in navamsa and Jup is also 6th lord?

Can

Moon still be able to replace Jup as 6th lord?

Here i

am more keen to know the status of Jup as 6th lord v/s Moon

and

their respective " coordination " .

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, Ash's Corner

<kas

wrote:

Ash's Corner <kas

RE: Re: Delay in marriage

Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 9:36 AM

Dear Anup ji,

Mo can replace Ju as Mo is in navamsa of

Sag. IF NSD’s oppose each other in Rasi or Navamsa then they cease to

be NSD.

Rahu will be SD to Ve

as its in navamsa of Venus and also to Mars as it conjoins Mars in NAVASMA.

Ketu will be SD to Mars as its in navamsa

of Sco and also to Mercury as it conjoins it in

NAVAMSA.

Rahu and Ketu REPRESENT the sign lord and

Nakshatra lord in Rasi.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents@

. com] On Behalf Of Anup.

M

Tuesday April 14, 2009

10:57 PM

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

Re: [astrologyandtiming

events] Re: Delay in marriage

Dear Prabha ji,

You can find a detailed explanation

on this topic in KAS Visuals on

Donna's site.

This has been also discussed

many times in the past and you can

Obviosuly,all is related to timing

of an event.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

[astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 8:00 AM

Dear

Anup ji

1.. When we consider which planet RA/Ke will behave like do we consider

rashi lord, nakshatra lord, navamsha lord, planets conjoined in navamsha.

2. Ra/Ke will behave more like the rashi lord or nakshatra lord who so ever

has highest points [ as mentioned in Donna's site]

3. Ra/Ke will be SD to the planets mentioned in Step 1, only for timing

events

Thanks

Prabha

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup.

M " <dalh_1 wrote:

>

>

>

>

> We should not confuse " opposition " factor with samdharmi

law.

>

>

>

>

> Again Moon will not be SD to Jup for the reason that Jup is

opposiing

> Moon in navamsa irrespect Moon is in Sagg navamsa.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/4/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya@ ...>

> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Delay in marriage

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Shalini ji,

>

> >> Yes Anup Ji, it seems I made confusion with Samdharmi.. Just

to be clear for this chart in rashi Venus has 6 bindus and therefore,

cannot be Samdharmi to Mars (6) Jupiter (4) Saturn (3), would this be

correct? Also, Mercury has 8 bindus and Moon has 5 binuds therefore, even

these two cannot be samdharmi, I believe.

> ** Ve will be SD to Ma, Ju, Sa but since it is with 6 point it will

act as a subordinate who will not listen to his boss meaning Ve will act

against whatever Ma, Ju, Sa represent. Ve will try to create obstacle or

behave opposite to the Karakatwa of these 3 planets

>

> >> Now, Mars and Jupiter share the same star so they are SD and

these two share the same sign with Saturn so this make all three SD to each

other?

> ** Yes true

>

> >> Rahu is SD to Sun, Mars (ketu's Star, but is also conjoined

Mars in D-9),Saturn (ketu sign?) and Venus, would this be correct?

> ** Ra is not SD to Navamsha Lord. In this case it will be SD to Su,

Ma, Sa only. NOT Ve. And it will act more as Ma since Ma is having 6 points

in 11th house where Ra is situated. [ Sa is with 3, and Su is with 5 points

in 11th house]

>

>

> > In D-9; Sun is SD to Mercury and Jupiter, Moon is SD to Jupiter

and Saturn, Mars is SD to Venus and Rahu, Venus is SD to Moon, and Mercury

is SD to Mars and Ketu?

> Ma is SD to Ju, Sa {Being in conjunction in Rashi chart], Ve [Navamsha

Lord]

> In case of Ma and Me they cannot be SD to Ra/Ke as Ra and Ke do not

own any houses. Ra/Ke is SD to some planet but a planet cannot be SD to

Ra/Ke.. That means Ra/Ke can represent some planet but planets cannot

represent Ra/Ke.

>

> >> Now when we overlap the D-1 and D-9 charts we find Moon (5)in

Gemini in D-1 and Jupiter(4)/Sun( 6) in Gemini in D-9,

>

> >>I am shaky on how SD will work for whom in this case, please

help me understand. Thank You.

> >> Shalini

>

> I request Seniors to Please correct me if I have made any mistakes

above.

> Thanks

> Prabha

>

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, " Anup.

M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shalini ji,

> > >

> > > Good analysis.

> > >

> > > Let me correct you somewhere you are confused of samdharmi

concept.

> > >

> > >

> > > In rasi we do not consider any planet samdharmi to sign

lord,it is situated in.

> > > This we consider only for navamsa only.

> > >

> > > Only Rahu and Ketu can be samdharmi to sign and

nakshatra lord of rasi.

> > >

> > > So you reached upto antra level,thats showing your hard work

and

> > >

> > > Keep it up.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 13/4/09, shalini3004 <shalini3004@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > total is 20 points less the 50 so marriage could have

difficulties.

> > > Lagna points equal 25 and seventh equals 25. It seems they

may both be low key individuals not very ego, however may not have much

self confidence (would this be correct), the individual is smart and this

intelligence is coupled with wisdom. The individual may think things

through carefully before acting upon them and the results could be well

planed out and be good.

> > >

> > > Nk= Venus

> > > NRK=Jupiter= 6L

> > > FK=Ma is SD to 6L

> > > RK=Me is SD to 6L

> > >

> > > It seems there was full Saturn Delay and Jupiter Delay is

present; Jupiter is in house C and aspects house B (however, Jupiter is

with A,B lord Mars so I am not sure if this moderates delay),Jupiter delay

is over when Jupiter passes over 7H or 7L. Jupiters transit into Aquarius

will aspect 7L Mars. There is one zero due to Saturn in 12h in SAV as per

lesson 31, " c) If, however, there is one zero in the SAV table, then

the delay will take place in the second part of the antar dasa of the Lord

of D only. "

> > >

> > > I think event can take place in Jupiter-Moon after delays

are over. Moon though has low points in SAV, however Moon is SD to Mercury

who is LoE with 13 points in SAV and is in HA (Sco)in D-9, Moon is also SD

to Saturn who is LoD and has 14 points.

> > > Since, the marriage points equal 20 and 6L being SD to the

FK, RK, NRK marriage can happen in Moon antara even with low points is SD

to LoE and LoD therefore, eager to give results.

> > > I think second sector of Jupiter-Moon dasa 9/25/09-3/06/ 10

can give marriage.

> > >

> > > I hope I am at least on track and not so off the mark with

my assessment, if so I look forward to the guidance of all members.

> > > Thank You.

> > >

> > > Shalini

> > >

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,

" Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Group,

> > > >

> > > > Recently i came across the following chart

while studying marrriage time.

> > > >

> > > > Date of birth : 19th Apr 1980

(female)

> > > > Time of birth : 19.58pm

> > > > Latitude 32 N 04 Longitude

75 E 28 IST

> > > >

> > > > She has finished with her MBA in 2005 and got her

first job in Dec 2005..

> > > >

> > > > Interested members can share their views for

discussion about her

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

....com/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website.

Enter http://beta. cricket...

com

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

/ invite/

>

Add more friends

to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Did you know? You can CHAT

without downloading messenger. Click

here

Guest guest

Dear Group,

This mail of my is a repetition of an old mail and somehow, I don't know how, it got sent.

Please do not consider it.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

"nikhlesh mathur" nikhleshmathur

Guest guest

Dear Vandna Misra,Sometimes back I have written an article on marriage.I am attaching this article and this may be of some help.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: vandana_mishra_91Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 02:10:14 -0700Re: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or denial in marriage.as in both the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka venus has to be afflicted.

With Regards to all,

VANDANA MISHRA--- On Tue, 9/22/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 7:42 AM

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,you mentioned that you have been following the thread with avid interest.I have already expressed about this thing SRI in my previous postings.Once again i request one and all with humility to remove either sri or ji as per their choice and wish.This sudden change(mars in my 12th in the natal chart and in 10th in transit aspg lagna) specially after discussing my chart is simply making me uncomfirtable just like PKY IN my chart.Balasubramaniam ji i know the things you mentioned about SRI but still i am not comfirtable. Somehow i am comfirtable with sir than sri,the alphabet are same know,and also Rahu in 5th and the dispositor sat in 2nd speaks in this regard not ME....i just want to mention about PKY in my chart since nobody is discussing about it.Only those who have this know what it is.It has got a double effect my friends with natural and functional malefics zooming in and on

lagna and 10th lord as well.All hell breaks out!!!...I have a nipuna yoga and bhadra yoga aswell and jup in 10th. otherwise what happens no body can even imagine my friends.Since this is supposed to be a discssion group i cameout with my birth details and i know this chart is a model for research for those who are interested and sincere in their aproach.The astrologer whome i met first time and also mentioned sometime back hapened to be a k.p astrologer who also triggered astrology in me( a non believer) asked me if i already know astrology and also told me not to worry about PKY!!(sorry yogesh ji).//you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.//i am neither.SRI also means wealth balasubramaniam ji.But sure i want it badly....and sorry Balasubramaniam ji,Love and regards,gopi..ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam

Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Shri Gopiji> > Pranams. There is nothing wrong in addressing you with 'Shri'. Shri is the term which is bringing the auspcious tidings to the addressee. Hence it is very important in our Hindu culture. Your lagna may be in PKY. But with the above, you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.> > with regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam> > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. . wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 10:17 AM> > > > > >

> Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> thanks a lot for your encouraging post.Just one request please remove either sri or ji.Choice is yours.But those two in front and back is too much like my lagna in PKY.....> Warm regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Gopiji,> > Pranams. I had been avidly watching the thread. The learned members of the group gave their opinion on your chart.. You have taken everything with utmost humility and equanimity. The life situations that had been experienced by you gave you enough power of endurance. It is heartening to note that the chart reveals good scope of spiritual progress by you. I am really happy that a pure soul like you should attain the ultimate. God bless

you. > > BTW you are the one who had taken my query on spiritual progress seriouly and gave your opinion which gave me a great confidence. > > > > Wishing you all the best> > with warm regards> > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > > > > --- On Sun, 20/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ . wrote:> > > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 11:01 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > good post...> > regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan" msbohra62@ .> wrote:> >

>> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > > > //anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy it and lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona houses....//> > > > > > The same i have observed and asked you that personal question !> > > > > > 8th house is for transformation, a deep knowledge,a deep understanding any subject,a root cause of any transformation. So 5th and 7th lord are in Yukti in 8th house of Navmansa insist me to asked the question.> > > > > > Where spiritual development can be see by "Vimshamsha" division chart where you have Jupiter and Rahu together in 8th house in Mercury sign ,the Lagana lord Rashi.So you are in search of mysterious word with deep interest..> > > > > > Thanks, > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > i dont know why you think like this any way i was not at all offended> > > > and you are not capable of ofending!!> > > > //It was because 5th lord in 2nd and 7th lord Jupiter is aspecting it,in> > > > Navamasa 5th,7th lord are together in 8th house.//> > > > anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy it and> > > > lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > > > houses...> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > >> > > > > I respect for your ethics,i also follow the same,no professional> > > > interest in Astrology.Not running after money

where money is essential> > > > for survival.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks to reply ,once again excuse me for personal question.> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > e:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > >> > > > > > i evver had inclination/ desire e<gopor marriage or love.I was under> > > > the> > > > > > impi evvor it was a natioomise(even now)I will never/ever compromise> > > > in> > > > > > life on my own.I just walked out of

jobs uncompromisingly. May be the> > > > > > reason for financial situation.Even now i dont want> > > > toproffessionalise> > > > > > my knowledge and make money out of astrology by compromising. Thissio> > > > > > pur> > > > > > my knowledge anobody can get offended in anyway.I am telling you> > > > > > since you have asked for it as a well wisher/friend. ....> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > anientt_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"> > > > > > <msbora62@> wrrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > DindiGopi ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thans foo yyour appreciation words.> > > > >

> wrrote:> > > > >> > > > > an understand ab ji,> > > > > >ur liking of "Monyyoui ance) but couwordst> > > > > > g> > > > > > > e reason for money matter.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Not to get Marriage is sole your decision or due to any love> > > > affair> > > > > > ?Please excuse me if I am asking you very personal question,it is> > > > just> > > > > > to satisfy my observation.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear B> > > > > Bohrji,> > > > > ,> > > > > > > > this is something. You hithe b llll's eye.I would li Dear B> > > > > Bohrjere> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > how did you get the below mell's ed.> > > > > > > > // Dear Gopi ji, Rahu in 5> > > > > > > h low did in Vargotam Uchchahaashihi> > > > > > > > esese all makeaman who bebieve i onlyly final authority and> > > > aaashi> > > > > i> > > > > > > > nts t ahi mthereal targbebieve wa onlyly final onventioy

and> > > > > > ma> > > > >> > > > > s> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >s to hir waereal their own experiencesare> > > > > > > > this is it.> > > > > >> > > > > > >makes> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > //5th hwn experiences. /dren also so their child are > so> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > conventional and well educated in a specialty of filed where chart> > > > > > > > ownentYou) have good knowledge of so many field but not the> > > > master> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > any

field.Technically you are good,you can learn well by only> > > > > > > > observation only.//> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > since i am not married till date no question of children.the> > > > other> > > > > > part> > > > > > > > is corect as well!!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Your Rahu position is verarak ikarak in this period you have> > > > > > ac> > ed> > > > > > > > so many td wgll inwill in rest periods perihu.Interestingl y in> > > > > > Chalit> > > > > > > >ny tr Rahu in 4th in resp perioord of 4th, in 9th s Yog-ks> > > > Yog-karak.> > > > > o co> no ..meins4th> > > > > nd

Jup>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > s > /n 9ti oyourare iu are in> > > > > o co> or ary or Ac..> > > > > >t rel>> > > > > ed jo>>> > > > > > > s > /> > > > > have oo manye ppoarenitythe ry ormoney.Your Mart relchalit chart is> > > > > > > > Neech in 11thh itnity to eakhat you Your Mt loin in ney in> > > > Lands> > > > > > an prop> > > > > > pr.Mirties.Might be you have invested all ready in proper> > > > > > an nd> > > > > > you> > > > > > > > wis.Migt by wyou multiplication. //> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >operts inandcounts but everything else is not....>

> > > > > > > Majority is corect .congrats. Please keep it up.....you are> > > > reading> > > > > > a> > > > > > > > blind char> warm> > > > > > > warm regards,> > > > > > > > gopi..> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > These are some my observation, pleaseards,> > > > > rm the same,wh> > > > > > mxtend> > > > > > my> > > > > > > > reading is right.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > rea>> > > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > >> > > > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Tripathy th> > > > > > > > > s>> > > > > > >> > > n i> > > > > > > > > ursuro> > > > > > > > > ururr u us way ooishna" <h i i l verery m chrery much.> > > > > > adress> > > > > > > > > > e i,> > > > > > h> > > > > > > > th> > > > > > > >andedony andedowhw etMahwhw> > > > > > adres.> > > > > >.Mc ll l i i,h.eheiu to to> > > > > > > > > u ony anhe ehe s> > > > > Mahwhw a> > > > > > >

>r.Mc.Mc e th s ro o y iopoo yi iopore eea e alhe c>> > > > > aeast c>> > > > > > my2e2my> e> > > > > > > e > e> > > > > > h o y ioyoo yi iop> > > > > re eea eoeaet lavl hadavhvtady2e2me> e> > > > > >dtadb ebines>> > > > > b si hys> > > > > > >> > > > > > >e> > > > > > > l o soy> > > > > > > > > yr h> > > > > > vt> ybehds andb ebnnem ysno no ol 5 lnd 5 l le eb.> > > > > > > > b> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > y b.> > > > > > > > > durdrddsfrdrds,> > > > > >> >> >

--> > > > > --- a> > > > > > > >> > > > > -- a> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew>

From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop

1 of 1 File(s)

Marriage Compatibility and Problems.doc

Guest guest

Respected Goelji,

kindly accept my Gratutude and thanks for being so humble to share such a

wonderful and informative write up.i have saved it in my personal file.

thanks,Regards.

Vandana Mishra

Guest guest

Dear Roshan and fellow Friends,When Sun is placed between 4 to 11 deg. in 7H,it does produces adverse effect in marriage. Thia ageneral dicta bases on placement of separative planet in the house of marriage.Placement of other planet willinfluence the results.With out Navamsa Chart , it is not possible to access matrimonial matters .( ofcourse Mr. Sreenadh do have diversent opinion on the pretext of Kerla Jyotish ,with which I disagree in totality).The answer of you querry can be given after considering full nativity which is not the purpose of this site.Regards,G. K. Goel

Guest guest

respected sir, plz suggest remedy & the timing of marriage of my younger sister,

details are

name - vibha

dob- 08-06-1980

time - 23: 45 hrs

place - ranchi (jharkhand)

plz help, i and my father are worried

regards

raj kumar

Guest guest

Hello dear Raj,

Reasons for delay are close affliction to Moon and close affliction by Mer to

MEPs of 5th & 11th houses.

With propitiation of FMs Mer, Moon, Rahu and Ketu and strengthening of weak

planets marriage can be expected in Saturn sub period of Sun main period.

www.YourNetAstrologer.com

A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

-

rajkumarpathak13

SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology

Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:44 PM

[systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] delay in marriage

respected sir, please suggest the favourable time of marriage of my sister

details

name - vibha

DOB- 08-06-1980

TIME - 23:45 HRS

PLACE - RANCHI (JHARKHAND)

also mentionb, what is the reson for delay

ragards

raj kumar

Guest guest

respected sir, thanks for ur quick reply, one more thing i would like to ask u

that many astrologers have said my sister is manglik & mars is very bad for her

marital harmony, even if she gets married life married life will be full of

trouble, i want your remarks & also what do i need to do for remedial measure

for marriage to solemnize, eagerly waiting 4 ur reply sir!

raj kumar

Guest guest

Hello Raj,

As per SA, Mars does no harm and is a protector.

Harming planets are Mer, Moon, Rahu & Ketu.

Propitiatory remedy info

http://www.yournetastrologer.com/aquaar.htm

Streagthening measure info

http://www.yournetastrologer.com/special_power_kavach.htm

www.YourNetAstrologer.com

A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

-

rajkumarpathak13

SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology

Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:09 PM

[systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Re: delay in marriage

respected sir, thanks for ur quick reply, one more thing i would like to ask u

that many astrologers have said my sister is manglik & mars is very bad for her

marital harmony, even if she gets married life married life will be full of

trouble, i want your remarks & also what do i need to do for remedial measure

for marriage to solemnize, eagerly waiting 4 ur reply sir!

raj kumar