IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narayan jiThanks for yr feed back.Yes the second marriage is promised, as the Sub of 7 Sa is in Virgo, with the significatons for 2,11 and it says that the second marriage will come to light with the mediate of his parents.Sunaparanthanarayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti Sent: Wednesday, June 17,

2009 7:06:33 PMRe: Need help

You are very true Mr Kalyan Ji.My friends wife herself has supported for the divorce.Other wise it would have taken long time for him to come out of the problem.The girl considering her parents wants to rejoin now.But my friend is not interested in her any more.Is second marriage advisable or not for my friend.He also wants to quit a very good income job because of these troubles.--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

>Re: Need help@gro ups.comWednesday, June 17, 2009, 7:07 AM

Dear Narayan ji,Your friend's Lagna is Cancer. The CSL of 7th is Sa in 2, L/o 7,8 and in the Star and Sub of Ve in 4, L/o 4 & 11.and aspecting 10th cusp. Sub Ve is in the Star of Ju in 1, L/o 6. Further Sa is the Sub for 1,5,7 & 11 and signifies 2,7, & 11 all houses for promising of marraige and at the same time 8 for disappointment, 4 th for disappointment in love.Moreover Lord of 10th Ma is aspecting 7th.by breaking the permenent tie of the 7th.Secondly when investigating of the significators of;2 - Su(1,3,2) Ju(2,1,7,8,9, 6) Sa(4,2,11,7, 8,9)7 - Ju(2,1,7,8,9, 6) Sa(4,2,11,7, 8,9)11- Ve(4,1,6,11) Sa(4,2,11,7, 8,9)"If the

significators of 2,7 or 11 happen to be the significators of 1,6 and 10 , then seperationwill surely happen and then it may lead to divorce" - KP Reader 4- page No.192 Here in this chart, it is clearly shown by being the significators of 2,7, & 11,Ve the Star Lord of Sub of 7 and Ju the Star lord of Ve are signifying 1 & 6, leading to divorce.Furthe if the significator of 7, be the significator of 6 & 9, the seperation is caused by wife, as she has no mind to stay with the husband. This rule also completed by Ju in this chart as above.Sunaparanthanarayan adhurti

<narayan_adhurti@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009 8:01:37 PM Need help

Hi All,I want to know one thing about my friend whose date of birth is september 28,78 vishakapatnam and time is 1:04:00 AM.(midnight) .He got divorced very soon after the marriage.which planet might have caused this effect.I am good friend of him and i want to help him in some manner.Thanks,Narayan.

Guest guest

Dear Narayan,

Could you share the date of marriage.

Best regards

Sudhir

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:37 PM

Re: Need help

Dear Narayan ji,Your friend's Lagna is Cancer. The CSL of 7th is Sa in 2, L/o 7,8 and in the Star and Sub of Ve in 4, L/o 4 & 11.and aspecting 10th cusp. Sub Ve is in the Star of Ju in 1, L/o 6. Further Sa is the Sub for 1,5,7 & 11 and signifies 2,7, & 11 all houses for promising of marraige and at the same time 8 for disappointment, 4 th for disappointment in love.Moreover Lord of 10th Ma is aspecting 7th.by breaking the permenent tie of the 7th.Secondly when investigating of the significators of;2 - Su(1,3,2) Ju(2,1,7,8,9,6) Sa(4,2,11,7,8,9)7 - Ju(2,1,7,8,9,6) Sa(4,2,11,7,8,9)11- Ve(4,1,6,11) Sa(4,2,11,7,8,9)"If the significators of 2,7 or 11 happen to be the significators of 1,6 and 10 , then seperationwill surely happen and then it may lead to divorce" - KP Reader 4- page No.192 Here in this chart, it is clearly shown by being the significators of 2,7, & 11,Ve the Star Lord of Sub of 7 and Ju the Star lord of Ve are signifying 1 & 6, leading to divorce.Furthe if the significator of 7, be the significator of 6 & 9, the seperation is caused by wife, as she has no mind to stay with the husband. This rule also completed by Ju in this chart as above.Sunaparantha

narayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti > Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:01:37 PM Need help

Hi All,I want to know one thing about my friend whose date of birth is september 28,78 vishakapatnam and time is 1:04:00 AM.(midnight) .He got divorced very soon after the marriage.which planet might have caused this effect.I am good friend of him and i want to help him in some manner.Thanks,Narayan.

Guest guest

Dear Narayan jiI am extremely sorry for my last mail re. second marriage as I have quoted a wrong chapter of my note book which is not for yr case.Pl. ignore the contents and I'll write u later.Suanaparantha----- Forwarded Message ----Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:24:10 PMRe: Need help

Dear Narayan jiThanks for yr feed back.Yes the second marriage is promised, as the Sub of 7 Sa is in Virgo, with the significatons for 2,11 and it says that the second marriage will come to light with the mediate of his parents.Sunaparanthanarayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, June 17,

You are very true Mr Kalyan Ji.My friends wife herself has supported for the divorce.Other wise it would have taken long time for him to come out of the problem.The girl considering her parents wants to rejoin now.But my friend is not interested in her any more.Is second marriage advisable or not for my friend.He also wants to quit a very good income job because of these troubles.--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

Dear Narayan ji,Your friend's Lagna is Cancer. The CSL of 7th is Sa in 2, L/o 7,8 and in the Star and Sub of Ve in 4, L/o 4 & 11.and aspecting 10th cusp. Sub Ve is in the Star of Ju in 1, L/o 6. Further Sa is the Sub for 1,5,7 & 11 and signifies 2,7, & 11 all houses for promising of marraige and at the same time 8 for disappointment, 4 th for disappointment in love.Moreover Lord of 10th Ma is aspecting 7th.by breaking the permenent tie of the 7th.Secondly when investigating of the significators of;2 - Su(1,3,2) Ju(2,1,7,8,9, 6) Sa(4,2,11,7, 8,9)7 - Ju(2,1,7,8,9, 6) Sa(4,2,11,7, 8,9)11- Ve(4,1,6,11) Sa(4,2,11,7, 8,9)"If the

significators of 2,7 or 11 happen to be the significators of 1,6 and 10 , then seperationwill surely happen and then it may lead to divorce" - KP Reader 4- page No.192 Here in this chart, it is clearly shown by being the significators of 2,7, & 11,Ve the Star Lord of Sub of 7 and Ju the Star lord of Ve are signifying 1 & 6, leading to divorce.Furthe if the significator of 7, be the significator of 6 & 9, the seperation is caused by wife, as she has no mind to stay with the husband. This rule also completed by Ju in this chart as above.Sunaparanthanarayan adhurti

Guest guest

Dear Narayan Ji,Sorry for the inconvenience caused.Herewith I give below my analysis for second marriage(1) KP Rule(i) If

the sub-lord of 7th cusp is either mercury or any planet occupying dual sign more than one wife.(ii) If the lord of the sub or the sub-lord of the constellation in which the sub-lord situated is situated in a dual sign or happens to be a dual planet then, the second marriage is promised. Rule 01= 0Rule 02 = 1 -> Sub Lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated is (ie: Ve is in the constellation of Ju) is a dual planet.Hence the second Marriage is promised(2)Another Rule from Shri Kanak Bosmia Ji

On

assumption 2nd wife is considered as sister of first, second marriage is

indicated if the sub-lord of the 9th cusp is a significator of

either of the houses 2 or 9 or 11.In this Chart the CSL of 9th is Su and signifies 2 and has completed the KB rule and hence the second marriage is promised.As per KP, 7th CSL is with the significatons for 2,11 and it says that the second marriage will come to light with the mediate of his parents.Sunaparantha

Guest guest

Very happy to hear that Kalyan Ji,I think saturn is in leo not virgo.Will reconsider that or am i wrong.Thanks,Narayan--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Need help Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 1:54 PM

Dear Narayan jiThanks for yr feed back.Yes the second marriage is promised, as the Sub of 7 Sa is in Virgo, with the significatons for 2,11 and it says that the second marriage will come to light with the mediate of his parents.Sunaparanthanarayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, June 17,

Guest guest

i,

I am Gaurav, I have recently joined this group.

My D.O.B. is May 20, 1980

T.O.B  is 8: 24 a.m.

and P.O.B is Faridabad (Haryana).

I have been working with IT company from last 3 years, as such nothing wrong had

happen but I feel that all things take too much time to reach me. (e.g. I got

stabilized with Job in Aug 2006 even after passing my Engineering in year 2003).

Things like Promotion or Foreign Visit.... some time look so obvious for

everyone in office becomes nightmare for me. We are 3 siblings and non of us are

married. Is it some effect of Kal Sarp Dosh ??? I have done Pujas for it ...

When will my life be a roller coaster.

Regards

Gaurav Joshi

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

> I have been looking for job for a long time but not getting one. I am

> trying but not getting any job. Please tell me some remedies for problems I

> am having problems related to my eyes as well .Due to unemployment i am

> feeling worried. Please help me out . Please tell Remedies if possible and

> also when will i get a job and which career is best suited to me

> astrologically in which i can see success.Do i have in destiny to go abroad

> for MBA or for job.When and for what.Plz tell remedies if possible for any

> dosha. My data:

>

> Name: Abhishek

>

> D.O.B. : 20/12/1985

> Time: 10:57 pm

> Place: Nalagarh

> Reply

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

I have been looking for job for a long time but not getting one. I am

trying but not getting any job. Please tell me some remedies for problems I

am having problems related to my eyes as well .Due to unemployment i am

feeling worried. Please help me out . Please tell Remedies if possible and

also when will i get a job and which career is best suited to me

astrologically in which i can see success.Do i have in destiny to go abroad

for MBA or for job.When and for what.Plz tell remedies if possible for any

dosha. My data:

Name: Abhishek

D.O.B. : 20/12/1985

Time: 10:57 pm

Place: Nalagarh

Guest guest

Dear Abhishek,

You have reached Rahu antara under Venus maha dasha.

Beginning with January you can get the job.

Send feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

--

-

Abhishek Sharma

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:05 AM

Re: Need Help

Dear Guruji,

I have been looking for job for a long time but not getting one. I am

trying but not getting any job. Please tell me some remedies for problems I

am having problems related to my eyes as well .Due to unemployment i am

feeling worried. Please help me out . Please tell Remedies if possible and

also when will i get a job and which career is best suited to me

astrologically in which i can see success.Do i have in destiny to go abroad

for MBA or for job.When and for what.Plz tell remedies if possible for any

dosha. My data:

Name: Abhishek

D.O.B. : 20/12/1985

Time: 10:57 pm

Place: Nalagarh

Guest guest

gaurav

your combinations of stars is v good in house no 3, it will take u to places,

start doing following

i) start purchasing silver(chandi) or gold (sona) when ever u have money

ii) donate Kadi and chawal (cooked) to poors

iii) start giving bread pakora or biscuits to dogs.

regards,

leekhas

lalkitab , gaurav joshi <gjoshi_2006 wrote:

>

> i,

>

> I am Gaurav, I have recently joined this group.

>

> My D.O.B. is May 20, 1980

>       T.O.B  is 8: 24 a.m.

> and P.O.B is Faridabad (Haryana).

>

> I have been working with IT company from last 3 years, as such nothing wrong

had happen but I feel that all things take too much time to reach me. (e.g. I

got stabilized with Job in Aug 2006 even after passing my Engineering in year

2003).

>

> Things like Promotion or Foreign Visit.... some time look so obvious for

everyone in office becomes nightmare for me. We are 3 siblings and non of us are

married. Is it some effect of Kal Sarp Dosh ??? I have done Pujas for it ...

When will my life be a roller coaster.

>

> Regards

> Gaurav Joshi

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

>

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Satyajit, Namaste.Did you analyse the A3 and A9?In this chart the Arudhas of the third and ninth houses both fall in Aries. Sun is in eighth from this indicating problems in concieving or causing conception. Ask him to go see his doctor to analyse possible physical impediments that he may have in concieving. Wife seems to have no problems, it's all on his part.

I hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/12 tosatyajit <tosatyajit

Dear Vistiji,

Here is my friend's horoscope and he has no child yet.

Rasi-2/1 ,Tula lagna,2nd-sun & mercury, 3rd-Venus ,5th-ketu ,7th-moon, 11th-Jupiter & mars & Rahu , 12th-saturn

DOB-1stDEC1979

Time-4.31 am

Place-puri

Is there any problem in the horoscope.Plz suggest.

Thanks

Satyajit

Guest guest

Hello Mohan,

When natal planets are weak and the Sun is under affliction, delay takes place.

Keep on trying.

-

Mohan Kumar

SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology

Friday, January 22, 2010 8:01 AM

[systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Need Help

Guruji,

I am looking for a change in Job, but still not successful.

Can you Please let me know what are the possibilities now.

Date of Birth : 10/10/77

Time of Birth : 12:40 PM(Afternoon)

Place of birth: Bangalore

Thank You & Regards,

Mohan

Guest guest

Thank You Guruji.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM, <vkchoudhry wrote:

> Hello Mohan,

>

> When natal planets are weak and the Sun is under affliction, delay takes

> place. Keep on trying.

>

>

>

> -

> Mohan Kumar

> SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology

> Friday, January 22, 2010 8:01 AM

> [systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Need Help

>

>

>

> Guruji,

>

> I am looking for a change in Job, but still not successful.

>

> Can you Please let me know what are the possibilities now.

>

> Date of Birth : 10/10/77

> Time of Birth : 12:40 PM(Afternoon)

> Place of birth: Bangalore

>

> Thank You & Regards,

> Mohan

>

>

Guest guest

Hello Mohan,

In your natal chart, Rahu closely afflicts the natal Sun, the houses occupied

and aspected. The planets placed in the ninth house (MT sign of the Sun) also

get afflicted. The various sub periods of the planets in the main period of Rahu

except the sub periods of Jupiter and Mars are likely to cause lot of anxiety

and make you vulnerable for setbacks. You should not ignore law. You need

strengthening of your weak planets and continued propitiatory remedies for Rahu,

Ketu and the Moon.

www.YourNetAstrologer.com

A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

-

Mohan Kumar

SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology

Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:51 PM

[systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Need Help

Guruji,

According to my horoscope, the Rahu Dasa starts some time end of this year &

be for another 18 yrs

i was bit worried about the coming yrs .

Can you please let me know what kind of effect it might be for be during

Rahu dasa.

Date of : 10th October 1977

Time of Birth :12:40 PM(Afternoon)

Place of Birth: Bangalore

Best Regards,

Mohan

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The functional benefic of your birth chart namely Jupiter stays in Kumbha Rasi

till june,2010, or so and returns to Kumbham again after transiting into Meena

Rasi, in November 2010 or so, and gets back to Meena rasi subsequently.Therefore

he will give a suitable job and elevation in professional status meanwhile.I

mean that you will indeed get a job soon.My best wishes to you.Systems Approach

is a fine system.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology , Mohan Kumar

<mkumar.nn wrote:

>

> Guruji,

>

> I am looking for a change in Job, but still not successful.

>

> Can you Please let me know what are the possibilities now.

>

> Date of Birth : 10/10/77

> Time of Birth : 12:40 PM(Afternoon)

> Place of birth: Bangalore

>

> Thank You & Regards,

> Mohan

>

>

>

Guest guest

DetailsName:Gaurav Pandey

DOB:30/09/1981Time:8:30 pmplace:meerut(up)

Sir I have completed my MCA in 2008 then went to hyderabad to pursue my diploma

still not getting any job once got job but some how not join it given many

interviews also trying for jobs in bank. Sir when will I get job and is computer

field suitable for me or shall try for some other field sir I am in very

depressed state suffering from anxiety and panic attacks also confidence is

low...Sir pls guide me

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./