IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

please help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear abhay an astrologer should be very coutious while offering negative predictions as it will affect the psyche of the client as said by ramachandran.no doubt predicion should be clear and precise butat the same time you should also bear in mind the psychology o the client beause the main mottoof astrology is to give faith and confidence to the aggrieved. suppose a person is suffering with serious health problem and seek ur guidence and he is destinedto suffer you should not disclose the same to him.now coming to chart tob ofsridher is correct as asc at the time of judgement is jup,ven,ket,rah same at the time of birth.7th csl ket in rah star sun sub rah signifies 3,10,11 and sun signifies 2.note he said that her star is krittika vrishabha rasi so ket connected with ven and sun agrees.now ket is not directly connected to 6,12 but connected to 10 negation to 11(friendly ties),because of mars connection differences

will creep during mars periods and sub periods.now dasa lord mer in the sub of ven in 2.ven in the star of jup l/o 12 in 7.so no legal seperation.but mer,jup signify 6,12 respectively but jup sl rah signyfing 2,5 strongly so jup sub period wil not bring legal seperation a temporary seperation may comeduring the antharm of rah during jul-2007to nov-2007.then sat sub period in he is in 3 in his own star and sub he rules star and sub on the cusp of 11 andsub on the cusp of 2.so no seperation.ket dasa follows as said above he is ok..missunderstanding will be over from sat sub period starting from nov2007-jul2010.GOODLUCK learned members should enlighten this......vgr Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote: Hello V. RamchandranI have seen many horoscopes of divorce & that's the reason i commentedon this topic. I don't believe in sugar coated predictions. Pls. notethat my answer was straight & wasn't harsh in anyway. Everyone isallowed to give his/her comments. I respect KP rules, but, i have evenseen charts where divorce has happenedbut, 7th SL was not sig. of 1,6,10. In those cases, i have observed that7th SL was in Rahu's Nakshatra & many a times, dasha lord also in Rahu'snakshatra. Ketu dasha will not solve the prob, in fact the intensity ofprob. will increase.Other members can also comment on Srikantu's chart.RegardsAbhayPadma

Ramachandran wrote:> Dear Abhay,>> Please do not shoot conclusions without stdying the chart. For Divorce> the 7th sublord must signify 1, 6, 10. Rahu is the signifcator of the> 7th cusp sublord Ketu. It does not signify any of the above houses.> Srikantu is running Mercury dasa and mercury is in the constellation> of Rahu which is occupying 4th house. Jupiter bhukti lord is in> Jupiter star again signifying 7 with 1 and 12. Mercury will signify 2,> 6, 7, and 9th houses. So there is no divorce but definitely discomfort> since 6 and 7 are indicated by Mercury. Once Mercury Dasa is over, he> should have better family relationship. KP masters will have the final> say, however.>> Please write softly on these matters since it plays on the psyche of> the jatak. Even the worst has to be sugar coated and we as KP students> should not come to conclusions and leave it

to the masters like> Ljamiji, Kanakji and Raichurji.>> V.Ramachandran> On 10/10/06, Abhay Godse <abhaygodse (AT) eth (DOT) net> wrote:>>> I my opinion, If his birth time is correct, 04:30,> Srikantu's horoscope> indicates divorce. 7th SL in Rahu's nakshtra & dasha swami> Mer. is also> in Rahu's nakshtra + Current Jup bhukti is going on, Jup.> Sub lord is> Rahu only. After Mer. dasha, there will be Ketu's dasha,> Ketu is in> Rahu's nakshatra again. I think, there will be divorce. RP> now is> having Rahu & ketu both.>> Regards>> Abhay>> Padma Ramachandran wrote:>> > Dear srikantu,> >> > I am not an expert but from what little I know of the KP> system, I> > have to give you some solace from what your stars have

for> you. Your> > 6th and 7th houses are combined and ruled by Mercury which> is the> > sublord of the 6th house and also your mahadasa lord. So> bear with all> > problems for 3 years and in 2010 everything will work out> for the> > better when your Ketu dasa will begin.> >> > V.Ramachandran.> >> > On 10/9/06, nsrikantu <nsrikantu > wrote:> >> >> > Respected Sir,> >> > I am undergoing umpteen problems in marital life(due to> > constant> > bickerings) and professional life as well. I don't know> > whether or> > when this will get solved, please advice me in this> regard,> > and> > suggest suitable remedy. I give below my details.> >> > MINE> > D.O.B:

12-02-1967> > T.O.B: 4:30 A.M.> > RAASHI: KUMBHA> > STAR: POORATTADHI> > P.O.B.: MADRAS> >> > WIFE> > D.O.B.: 17-09-1973> > T.O.B.: Unknown> > RAASHI: VRISHABA> > STAR: KRITTIKA> > P.O.B: BANGALORE> >> > Regards> > sridhar> >> >> >>> --> Regards>> Abhay> _________________________> http://www.kpjyotish.com> Unfold your destiny..>>> --RegardsAbhay_________________________http://www.kpjyotish.comUnfold your destiny..

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

Always see Rahu and Ketu as tequivalent to sign and star lord.Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote: Hello V. Ramchandran I have seen many horoscopes of divorce & that's the reason i commented on this topic. I don't believe in sugar coated predictions. Pls. note that my answer was straight & wasn't harsh in anyway. Everyone is allowed to give his/her comments. I respect KP rules, but, i have even seen charts where divorce has happened but, 7th SL was not sig. of 1,6,10. In those cases, i have

observed that 7th SL was in Rahu's Nakshatra & many a times, dasha lord also in Rahu's nakshatra. Ketu dasha will not solve the prob, in fact the intensity of prob. will increase. Other members can also comment on Srikantu's chart. Regards Abhay Padma Ramachandran wrote: > Dear Abhay, > > Please do not shoot conclusions without stdying the chart. For Divorce > the 7th sublord must signify 1, 6, 10. Rahu is the signifcator of the > 7th cusp sublord Ketu. It does not signify any of the above houses. > Srikantu is running Mercury dasa and mercury is in the constellation > of Rahu which is occupying 4th house. Jupiter bhukti lord is in > Jupiter star again signifying 7 with 1 and 12. Mercury will signify 2, > 6, 7, and 9th houses. So there is no divorce but definitely discomfort > since 6 and 7 are indicated by Mercury. Once Mercury Dasa is over,

he > should have better family relationship. KP masters will have the final > say, however. > > Please write softly on these matters since it plays on the psyche of > the jatak. Even the worst has to be sugar coated and we as KP students > should not come to conclusions and leave it to the masters like > Ljamiji, Kanakji and Raichurji. > > V.Ramachandran > On 10/10/06, Abhay Godse <abhaygodse (AT) eth (DOT) net> wrote: > > > I my opinion, If his birth time is correct, 04:30, > Srikantu's horoscope > indicates divorce. 7th SL in Rahu's nakshtra & dasha swami > Mer. is also > in Rahu's nakshtra + Current Jup bhukti is going on, Jup. > Sub lord is > Rahu only. After Mer. dasha, there will be Ketu's dasha, > Ketu is in > Rahu's nakshatra

again. I think, there will be divorce. RP > now is > having Rahu & ketu both. > > Regards > > Abhay > > Padma Ramachandran wrote: > > > Dear srikantu, > > > > I am not an expert but from what little I know of the KP > system, I > > have to give you some solace from what your stars have for > you. Your > > 6th and 7th houses are combined and ruled by Mercury which > is the > > sublord of the 6th house and also your mahadasa lord. So > bear with all > > problems for 3 years and in 2010 everything will work out > for the > > better when your Ketu dasa will begin. > > > > V.Ramachandran. > > > > On 10/9/06, nsrikantu <nsrikantu > wrote: > > > > > > Respected Sir, > > > > I am undergoing umpteen problems in marital life(due to > > constant > > bickerings) and professional life as well. I don't know > > whether or > > when this will get solved, please advice me in this > regard, > > and > > suggest suitable remedy. I give below my details. > > > > MINE > > D.O.B: 12-02-1967 > > T.O.B: 4:30 A.M. > > RAASHI: KUMBHA > > STAR: POORATTADHI > > P.O.B.: MADRAS > > > > WIFE > > D.O.B.: 17-09-1973 > > T.O.B.: Unknown > > RAASHI: VRISHABA > > STAR: KRITTIKA > >

P.O.B: BANGALORE > > > > Regards > > sridhar > > > > > > > > -- > Regards > > Abhay > _________________________ > http://www.kpjyotish.com > Unfold your destiny.. > > > -- Regards Abhay _________________________ http://www.kpjyotish.com Unfold your destiny.. Thanks &

RegardsD K Bhaskar60, Amrit Nagar, South Extn. I, N. DelhiMob.: 91-9910048040

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

kiran tiwari <mansarover11 wrote: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:14:05 -0800 (PST)kiran tiwari <mansarover11please help meshaneeshwara Respected shaneeshwara group's astrologers, I want to know about my son's career. He has passed B TECH in ELECRONICS & COMMUNICATION in yr 2006 . He is doing job in punjab . Job is not very good & He is not satiesfied with his job. when he will get a good job? Please tell me . some astorloger has told me he is manglic & he has kalsarp yog in his kundli. Is it true? When He will get success in his life & will get a good job? His birth details are as under- Date Of Birth-11-july-1983 Time-23-06 Place-Panipat

(Haryana) Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

wait till 12 june 2008, for now chanting of lord's name, will help

you.

" Whatever is going to happen must be happen, no one can make any

correction. Whatever is not going to happen, will not be happen, no

one can make any correction "

vedic astrology , MKR <mk_rawat wrote:

>

> Respected Gurujan,

>

> I came across this wonderful on vedic astrology

recently and I believe that

> the learned astrologers will be able to help me. I am undergoing a

lot of turmoil in my personal life.

> I got married 2 years back however my marriage has not been

successful. Though I got very good

> education and earning well as well however I believe that there is

some unknown force which is

> holding back my growth. Besides that I am very unsuccessful in my

married life as I told earlier.

>

> I would like to know the following questions from the learned

astrologers.

>

> 1) Is there any likelihood of divorce as per my horoscope?

> 2) If yes, when will it happen?

> 3) When will I be able to lead a stable happy life?

> 4) When will I get my desired job?

> 5) Is there any likelihood of further education in my horoscope?

> 6) What are the precautions, Pujas I should do or stones I should

wear

> to remove all problems in my life?

> I understand that nobody in this world is without problems in life.

However

> I have been struggling with the issues since last many years.

>

> I shall be greatly obliged for any help, suggestion and advice.

>

> My birth details are as given below

> DOB: 13 May 1973

> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

> Place of Birth: Gwalior,(M.P)

>

> Regards

> MKR

>

>

>

>

______________Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email

wherever you're surfing.

> http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/mail/index.php

>

Guest guest

Thanks for your response.

However the specific questions I asked below have been troubling me.

I will also like to know if there are any remedies available to me to

minimise my troubles.

Regards

MKR

vedic astrology , " AstroNiket " <key2000

wrote:

>

> wait till 12 june 2008, for now chanting of lord's name, will help

> you.

>

> " Whatever is going to happen must be happen, no one can make any

> correction. Whatever is not going to happen, will not be happen, no

> one can make any correction "

>

>

> vedic astrology , MKR <mk_rawat@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Gurujan,

> >

> > I came across this wonderful on vedic astrology

> recently and I believe that

> > the learned astrologers will be able to help me. I am undergoing

a

> lot of turmoil in my personal life.

> > I got married 2 years back however my marriage has not been

> successful. Though I got very good

> > education and earning well as well however I believe that there

is

> some unknown force which is

> > holding back my growth. Besides that I am very unsuccessful in my

> married life as I told earlier.

> >

> > I would like to know the following questions from the learned

> astrologers.

> >

> > 1) Is there any likelihood of divorce as per my horoscope?

> > 2) If yes, when will it happen?

> > 3) When will I be able to lead a stable happy life?

> > 4) When will I get my desired job?

> > 5) Is there any likelihood of further education in my horoscope?

> > 6) What are the precautions, Pujas I should do or stones I should

> wear

> > to remove all problems in my life?

> > I understand that nobody in this world is without problems in

life.

> However

> > I have been struggling with the issues since last many years.

> >

> > I shall be greatly obliged for any help, suggestion and advice.

> >

> > My birth details are as given below

> > DOB: 13 May 1973

> > Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

> > Place of Birth: Gwalior,(M.P)

> >

> > Regards

> > MKR

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> ______________Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email

> wherever you're surfing.

> > http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/mail/index.php

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

thanks for your response. I am being mentally abused my wife and life has been a

hell since i got married. She has filed police complaints against me and my

family. I dont think there is any way out except the divorce for me. That is the

reason I asked if I will ever get divorced. As u mentioned, what precautions

should i take for saade saati relief.?

DOB-13-05-1973 10:45 AM

Place of birth-gwalior, M.P.

marriage date: May 21 2005.

I have a son aged 14 months. i am in job since December 2000.

You have mentoned about the job change, can you please elaborate on it with

dates?

Regards

MKR

vedic astrology , Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti wrote:

>

> MKR,

>

> one hand u say u r married for 2 yrs another line say forurs u r suffering how

is this possible and for a statment like divorce isnt it too early and worse her

data, ur married on etc. did she or u like someone else b4 this?

>

>

> yr marriage started becoming sour since Aug last ? may last till feb 14 09

prayers to Venketeswara, Balaji will help u to manage this time

>

> ur sade-saat is also going to start fromJul so all areas of ur life will be

tested the way u understand ppl and other way also will be severely tested be

patiend pray to Hanuman for sade-saat relief.

>

> bryerm mpe smf Jul 1st max dec 2nd will havea job change, higher pressure job,

in long run it helps u short term MORE work, less remunaration, recognition.

>

> Best wishes

>

>

> G B Prashant Kumar

>

> Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage, family,

kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti, for Lagna

features check.

> Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT

consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai, India

>

>

>

>

> MKR mk_rawat

> vedic astrology

> Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:49:48 AM

> [vedic astrology] Please help me

>

>

> Respected Gurujan,

>

> I came across this wonderful on vedic astrology recently and I

believe that the learned astrologers will be able to help me. I am undergoing a

> I got married 2 years back however my marriage has not been successful. Though

I got very good education and earning well as well however I believe that there

is some unknown force which is holding back my growth. Besides that I am very

unsuccessful in my married life as I told earlier.

>

> I would like to know the following questions from the learned astrologers.

>

> 1) Is there any likelihood of divorce as per my horoscope?

> 2) If yes, when will it happen?

> 3) When will I be able to lead a stable happy life?

> 4) When will I get my desired job?

> 5) Is there any likelihood of further education in my horoscope?

> 6) What are the precautions, Pujas I should do or stones I should wear

> to remove all problems in my life?

> I understand that nobody in this world is without problems in life. However

> I have been struggling with the issues since last many years.

>

> I shall be greatly obliged for any help, suggestion and advice.

>

> My birth details are as given below

> DOB: 13 May 1973

> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

> Place of Birth: Gwalior,(M.P)

>

> Regards

> MKR

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

> http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/mail/index.php

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

>

> || Om Tat Sat || Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanamastu ||

>

Guest guest

*hare rama krsna*

Dear MKE,

Your chart clearly shows Your problem. Ketu in Twelfth bhava aspecting

2H from Upapada which is also with Venus in MKS in D9. This is enough

for bitter experiences with marriage. I have good Upadesa for You. Start

worshipping Vishnu. Om Vishnave Namah. Start fasting on every Saturday

without fail and install Dancing Ganesha near Your bed..Ucchista

Ganapati dancing with two wives. From 2008 will be new fresh air with

lot of changes and rise. Money will flow and You will be working on Your

dreams, ideals and personality.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

email: rafal

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

MKR napisa³(a):

> Dear Sir,

> thanks for your response. I am being mentally abused my wife and life has been

a hell since i got married. She has filed police complaints against me and my

family. I dont think there is any way out except the divorce for me. That is the

reason I asked if I will ever get divorced. As u mentioned, what precautions

should i take for saade saati relief.?

> DOB-13-05-1973 10:45 AM

> Place of birth-gwalior, M.P.

> marriage date: May 21 2005.

> I have a son aged 14 months. i am in job since December 2000.

> You have mentoned about the job change, can you please elaborate on it with

dates?

> Regards

> MKR

> vedic astrology , Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti wrote:

>

>> MKR,

>>

>> one hand u say u r married for 2 yrs another line say forurs u r suffering

how is this possible and for a statment like divorce isnt it too early and worse

her data, ur married on etc. did she or u like someone else b4 this?

>>

>>

>> yr marriage started becoming sour since Aug last ? may last till feb 14 09

prayers to Venketeswara, Balaji will help u to manage this time

>>

>> ur sade-saat is also going to start fromJul so all areas of ur life will be

tested the way u understand ppl and other way also will be severely tested be

patiend pray to Hanuman for sade-saat relief.

>>

>> bryerm mpe smf Jul 1st max dec 2nd will havea job change, higher pressure

job, in long run it helps u short term MORE work, less remunaration,

recognition.

>>

>> Best wishes

>>

>>

>> G B Prashant Kumar

>>

>> Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage,

family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti, for

Lagna features check.

>> Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> MKR mk_rawat

>> vedic astrology

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:49:48 AM

>> [vedic astrology] Please help me

>>

>>

>> Respected Gurujan,

>>

>> I came across this wonderful on vedic astrology recently and I

believe that the learned astrologers will be able to help me. I am undergoing a

>> I got married 2 years back however my marriage has not been successful.

Though I got very good education and earning well as well however I believe that

there is some unknown force which is holding back my growth. Besides that I am

very unsuccessful in my married life as I told earlier.

>>

>> I would like to know the following questions from the learned astrologers.

>>

>> 1) Is there any likelihood of divorce as per my horoscope?

>> 2) If yes, when will it happen?

>> 3) When will I be able to lead a stable happy life?

>> 4) When will I get my desired job?

>> 5) Is there any likelihood of further education in my horoscope?

>> 6) What are the precautions, Pujas I should do or stones I should wear

>> to remove all problems in my life?

>> I understand that nobody in this world is without problems in life. However

>> I have been struggling with the issues since last many years.

>>

>> I shall be greatly obliged for any help, suggestion and advice.

>>

>> My birth details are as given below

>> DOB: 13 May 1973

>> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

>> Place of Birth: Gwalior,(M.P)

>>

>> Regards

>> MKR

>>

>>

>>

>>

____Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

>> http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/mail/index.php

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

>>

>> || Om Tat Sat || Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanamastu ||

>>

Guest guest

Dear MKR

Jai Siya Ram

Your Bad days are over if u wear 6-7 ratti green emerald in ur small finger

and orange coral (Moonga) 7-8 ratti in index finger . Avg time for

activation of stones 45-60 days . With start of sade saati there r chances

that u may go 4 suicide.( People think that it is the easiest way to end

life than misery but you would suffer and not die even if you try to end

your life ) .

Regards

Manish

vedic astrology

[vedic astrology ] On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

Friday, May 25, 2007 12:35 PM

vedic astrology

Re: [vedic astrology] Re:Please help me

*hare rama krsna*

Dear MKE,

Your chart clearly shows Your problem. Ketu in Twelfth bhava aspecting

2H from Upapada which is also with Venus in MKS in D9. This is enough

for bitter experiences with marriage. I have good Upadesa for You. Start

worshipping Vishnu. Om Vishnave Namah. Start fasting on every Saturday

without fail and install Dancing Ganesha near Your bed..Ucchista

Ganapati dancing with two wives. From 2008 will be new fresh air with

lot of changes and rise. Money will flow and You will be working on Your

dreams, ideals and personality.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

MKR napisa³(a):

> Dear Sir,

> thanks for your response. I am being mentally abused my wife and life has

been a hell since i got married. She has filed police complaints against me

and my family. I dont think there is any way out except the divorce for me.

That is the reason I asked if I will ever get divorced. As u mentioned, what

precautions should i take for saade saati relief.?

> DOB-13-05-1973 10:45 AM

> Place of birth-gwalior, M.P.

> marriage date: May 21 2005.

> I have a son aged 14 months. i am in job since December 2000.

> You have mentoned about the job change, can you please elaborate on it

with dates?

> Regards

> MKR

> vedic astrology , Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti

wrote:

>

>> MKR,

>>

>> one hand u say u r married for 2 yrs another line say forurs u r

suffering how is this possible and for a statment like divorce isnt it too

early and worse her data, ur married on etc. did she or u like someone else

b4 this?

>>

>>

>> yr marriage started becoming sour since Aug last ? may last till feb 14

09 prayers to Venketeswara, Balaji will help u to manage this time

>>

>> ur sade-saat is also going to start fromJul so all areas of ur life will

be tested the way u understand ppl and other way also will be severely

tested be patiend pray to Hanuman for sade-saat relief.

>>

>> bryerm mpe smf Jul 1st max dec 2nd will havea job change, higher pressure

job, in long run it helps u short term MORE work, less remunaration,

recognition.

>>

>> Best wishes

>>

>>

>> G B Prashant Kumar

>>

>> Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage,

family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti, for

Lagna features check.

>> Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> MKR mk_rawat

>> vedic astrology

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:49:48 AM

>> [vedic astrology] Please help me

>>

>>

>> Respected Gurujan,

>>

>> I came across this wonderful on vedic astrology recently and

I believe that the learned astrologers will be able to help me. I am

undergoing a lot of turmoil in my personal life.

>> I got married 2 years back however my marriage has not been successful.

Though I got very good education and earning well as well however I believe

that there is some unknown force which is holding back my growth. Besides

that I am very unsuccessful in my married life as I told earlier.

>>

>> I would like to know the following questions from the learned

astrologers.

>>

>> 1) Is there any likelihood of divorce as per my horoscope?

>> 2) If yes, when will it happen?

>> 3) When will I be able to lead a stable happy life?

>> 4) When will I get my desired job?

>> 5) Is there any likelihood of further education in my horoscope?

>> 6) What are the precautions, Pujas I should do or stones I should wear

>> to remove all problems in my life?

>> I understand that nobody in this world is without problems in life.

However

>> I have been struggling with the issues since last many years.

>>

>> I shall be greatly obliged for any help, suggestion and advice.

>>

>> My birth details are as given below

>> DOB: 13 May 1973

>> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

>> Place of Birth: Gwalior,(M.P)

>>

>> Regards

>> MKR

>>

>>

>>

>>

________Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're

surfing.

>> http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/mail/index.php

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

>>

>> || Om Tat Sat || Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanamastu ||

>>

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans,

Presently i am fasting on Thursday. Is it helpful in any way?

When will I get divorced from my wife.

Also, Is there any likelihood of further studies in my horoscope?

Regards

MKR

vedic astrology , Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme wrote:

>

> *hare rama krsna*

>

> Dear MKE,

>

> Your chart clearly shows Your problem. Ketu in Twelfth bhava

aspecting

> 2H from Upapada which is also with Venus in MKS in D9. This is

enough

> for bitter experiences with marriage. I have good Upadesa for You.

Start

> worshipping Vishnu. Om Vishnave Namah. Start fasting on every

Saturday

> without fail and install Dancing Ganesha near Your bed..Ucchista

> Ganapati dancing with two wives. From 2008 will be new fresh air

with

> lot of changes and rise. Money will flow and You will be working on

Your

> dreams, ideals and personality.

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> email: rafal

> www.rohinaa.com

> (+48) 503 44 18 18

>

> MKR napisa³(a):

> > Dear Sir,

> > thanks for your response. I am being mentally abused my wife and

life has been a hell since i got married. She has filed police

complaints against me and my family. I dont think there is any way

out except the divorce for me. That is the reason I asked if I will

ever get divorced. As u mentioned, what precautions should i take for

saade saati relief.?

> > DOB-13-05-1973 10:45 AM

> > Place of birth-gwalior, M.P.

> > marriage date: May 21 2005.

> > I have a son aged 14 months. i am in job since December 2000.

> > You have mentoned about the job change, can you please elaborate

on it with dates?

> > Regards

> > MKR

> > vedic astrology , Me Shubha Vela

<pkgoteti@> wrote:

> >

> >> MKR,

> >>

> >> one hand u say u r married for 2 yrs another line say forurs u r

suffering how is this possible and for a statment like divorce isnt

it too early and worse her data, ur married on etc. did she or u like

someone else b4 this?

> >>

> >>

> >> yr marriage started becoming sour since Aug last ? may last till

feb 14 09 prayers to Venketeswara, Balaji will help u to manage this

time

> >>

> >> ur sade-saat is also going to start fromJul so all areas of ur

life will be tested the way u understand ppl and other way also will

be severely tested be patiend pray to Hanuman for sade-saat relief.

> >>

> >> bryerm mpe smf Jul 1st max dec 2nd will havea job change, higher

pressure job, in long run it helps u short term MORE work, less

remunaration, recognition.

> >>

> >> Best wishes

> >>

> >>

> >> G B Prashant Kumar

> >>

> >> Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs,

marriage, family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID

pkgoteti@, for Lagna features check.

> >> Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail

and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai,

India

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> MKR mk_rawat@

> >> vedic astrology

> >> Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:49:48 AM

> >> [vedic astrology] Please help me

> >>

> >>

> >> Respected Gurujan,

> >>

> >> I came across this wonderful on vedic astrology

recently and I believe that the learned astrologers will be able to

help me. I am undergoing a lot of turmoil in my personal life.

> >> I got married 2 years back however my marriage has not been

successful. Though I got very good education and earning well as well

however I believe that there is some unknown force which is holding

back my growth. Besides that I am very unsuccessful in my married

life as I told earlier.

> >>

> >> I would like to know the following questions from the learned

astrologers.

> >>

> >> 1) Is there any likelihood of divorce as per my horoscope?

> >> 2) If yes, when will it happen?

> >> 3) When will I be able to lead a stable happy life?

> >> 4) When will I get my desired job?

> >> 5) Is there any likelihood of further education in my horoscope?

> >> 6) What are the precautions, Pujas I should do or stones I

should wear

> >> to remove all problems in my life?

> >> I understand that nobody in this world is without problems in

life. However

> >> I have been struggling with the issues since last many years.

> >>

> >> I shall be greatly obliged for any help, suggestion and advice.

> >>

> >> My birth details are as given below

> >> DOB: 13 May 1973

> >> Time of Birth: 10:45 AM

> >> Place of Birth: Gwalior,(M.P)

> >>

> >> Regards

> >> MKR

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

______________Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email

wherever you're surfing.

> >> http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/mail/index.php

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Group info: vedic-

astrology/info.html

> >>

> >> To UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-

> >>

> >> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

> >>

> >> || Om Tat Sat || Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanamastu ||

> >>

Guest guest

lalkitab , " velankeegan " <velankeegan wrote:

>pl indicate nearest town to ur birth place

>

>

> name : velan

> DOB : 12 august 1983

> time : 16 28

> city : seremban

> country : Malaysia

>

>

> please tell me how to overcome my studies and financial problems

that

> are causing me this past few years.. having studies and also loan

> problems. how will be my future? and how to make malefic planets to

> become benefic? please help me i shall be very very thankful.

>

Guest guest

lalkitab , " veerabhadra sarma "

<sarma24_madiraju wrote:

>

> lalkitab , " velankeegan " <velankeegan@>

wrote:

> >pl indicate nearest town to ur birth place

> > str,

i shall b pardoned since i could not locate ur birth place latitude

& longitude

hence i requested to indicate nearest city . sothat with what ever

a little i know i can reply to have smooth life.

> > name : velan

> > DOB : 12 august 1983

> > time : 16 28

> > city : seremban

> > country : Malaysia

> >

> >

> > please tell me how to overcome my studies and financial

problems

> that

> > are causing me this past few years.. having studies and also

loan

> > problems. how will be my future? and how to make malefic planets

to

> > become benefic? please help me i shall be very very thankful.

> >

>

Guest guest

Seremban Malaysia

: 2n43, 101e56,

This is my birth place city's longitude and altitude..sir.

Guest guest

lalkitab , " velankeegan " <velankeegan

wrote:

>sir, the existing position is not a parment feattttture.

sade ati started

the lord of 2nd in 11th rahu in ven house in 6th hence try to keep

nail in pocket

Iron, black collyrium(kala surma), mustard oil, leather shoes, black

cloth, liquor, black urd dal etc. should be donated on Saturday.

A ring made up of black horse shoe or nail of the boat or blue

sapphire should be worn.

after crossing sagittarius a good betterment is expected.

>

> name : velan

> DOB : 12 august 1983

> time : 16 28

> city : seremban

> country : Malaysia

>

>

> please tell me how to overcome my studies and financial problems

that

> are causing me this past few years.. having studies and also loan

> problems. how will be my future? and how to make malefic planets

to

> become benefic? please help me i shall be very very thankful.

>

Guest guest

name : velan

DOB : 12 august 1983

time : 16 28

city : seremban

Seremban Malaysia

: 2n43, 101e56,

please tell me how to overcome my studies and financial problems that

are causing me this past few years.. having studies and also loan

problems. how will be my future? and how to make malefic planets to

become benefic? please help me i shall be very very thankful.

Guest guest

Hello Ms Sharma,

You have started the main period of Venus from 2nd April, 2007, which runs

for 40 months. Venus is very weak in your chart due to combustion and bad

placement. It is under the exact affliction of Rahu from the house of

obstructions. The situation is very difficult. With astral remedies things

may start changing for you in another 3/4 months time.

Best wishes.

-

" shaillasharma " <shaillasharma

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:59 PM

Please help me

Respected Astrologers,

I request your guidance. I have had a hard time in the past three -

four years. Unrest at work, betrayal by subordinates, seperation

from husband due to work transfer etc. I moved to Singapore in July

2006 to be closer to my husband. This was after working for 14 years

in India. I had a good career, with the usual ups and downs

ofcourse, but even in the period of unrest I performed well and it

was recognised.

However, on moving I took up to jobs in quick succession, both of

which did not work out. Since jan 2007 I am looking for a job, but

not getting anywhere. I am even looking for jobs back in India. I

have come close to getting a job a couple of times, but last minute

something didn't work out.

I am now very low on confidence and hope. I humbly request your

guidance. Is this the end of my career, or just a temporary phase? I

know I am going through sade sati, which has entered the last stage

of 2.5 years. I am under venus mahadasha, which I am not sure is

good/bad/average, as venus is my 10th lord placed in my 12th house

along with moon and sun.

My details are - date 25th July 1968, time - 8.30 am local time =

7.30 am GMT (daylight saving of 1 hr), Bury, Lancashire County, UK -

53 N 36, 2 W 17.

I am praying with sincerity. It does give me strength and some

relief, but then reality strikes and I am in despair again.

Thanking you

regards

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna,

dear anbu ji.

I think u already had enough predictions from other groups and some body might hav given u specific timing and along with some remedies .Dont think that astrology is all abt predictions and your chart in fixed like a concrete structure ,so work in purticular direction will giv results ,if u run around in 100s forums ,u may get 500 reply also each will be depending on his calibre ,good ,bad or ugly predictions also.

And another thing which fascinate me realy is your 24 years experience ,its like some TV astrologers giving advertisement he is 45 and 35 years reserch in astrology .as if he completed astrology in 10 years like jagat guru adi sankaracharya and then all this years he was reserching .

Any way this is not a query answer forum.and so many other forums there in itself . u can keep on run around or u can go to some professional astrologer in puthukottai or where ever u are and ask him this questions ,he will defenitly cater u personaly .

All This forums which gives predictions lacks lot of genuinity and credibility as within 2 months of start learning ,i find people start predicting with 40 dasas ( om computeraya namah ,jhora software aya namah) and again for family members they put up queries in same forums or they become frntly with senior astrologers.and try to squeese predictions.U decide what u need and what u deserve .

Its upto u to follow my advise .

all the best to u

regrds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "guruvai_muruga6" <guruvai_muruga6 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > I am struggling to get a job even i have experience 24 years. please > help me to predict when can i get job, please sir.> > Anbu> 24-05-1971> 11.01am> Pattukkottai-india.> > regards> > A. Anbu>

Guest guest

Well said - LOL...

" om computeraya namah ,jhora software aya namah " - That is cool!

:-) Nicely put. Gotta watch out for that " advice " !

Love and Hugs,

Sreenadh

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna,

>

> dear anbu ji.

>

> I think u already had enough predictions from other groups

and

> some body might hav given u specific timing and along with some

remedies

> .Dont think that astrology is all abt predictions and your chart in

> fixed like a concrete structure ,so work in purticular direction

will

> giv results ,if u run around in 100s forums ,u may get 500 reply

also

> each will be depending on his calibre ,good ,bad or ugly predictions

> also.

>

> And another thing which fascinate me realy is your 24 years

experience

> ,its like some TV astrologers giving advertisement he is 45 and 35

years

> reserch in astrology .as if he completed astrology in 10 years like

> jagat guru adi sankaracharya and then all this years he was

reserching .

>

> Any way this is not a query answer forum.and so many other forums

there

> in itself . u can keep on run around or u can go to some

> professional astrologer in puthukottai or where ever u are and ask

him

> this questions ,he will defenitly cater u personaly .

>

> All This forums which gives predictions lacks lot of genuinity and

> credibility as within 2 months of start learning ,i find people

start

> predicting with 40 dasas ( om computeraya namah ,jhora software aya

> namah) and again for family members they put up queries in same

forums

> or they become frntly with senior astrologers.and try to squeese

> predictions.U decide what u need and what u deserve .

>

> Its upto u to follow my advise .

>

> all the best to u

>

> regrds sunil nair .

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, " guruvai_muruga6 "

> <guruvai_muruga6@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > I am struggling to get a job even i have experience 24 years.

please

> > help me to predict when can i get job, please sir.

> >

> > Anbu

> > 24-05-1971

> > 11.01am

> > Pattukkottai-india.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > A. Anbu

> >

>

Guest guest

Date Of Birth : 14-06-1973

Time Of Birth : 12:40 ( AfterNoon )

Place Of Birth : Palghat

dear santosh,

ur currently running VEnus mahadasa/moon anatar/ rahu

pratyantar. moon, rahu arent favourable for moon. and

moon antara dasa ends feb09. so until such time work

pressure will be there. ur transit saturn is in simha

which is 10th from moon so this will add more fuel to

fire. Prayers to lord shaneeswara will help u and also

prayers to Moon after sunset will bring down the

intensity of pressure. ur natal horoscope shows that

u will be outside the country till 2009. anyway if u

get a good job in india u can relocate, from the

monetary point of view u will not have muchof problem.

good luck,

k.gopu

____

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search

that gives answers, not web links.

http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

Guest guest

Dear Friend.

Hope you are in best of your health and spirits

Next year your marriage seems possible and improvement in your profession

With Best Wishes

Narinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.com

K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA-

k_ravie

Monday, October 22, 2007 8:30 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] please help me

My DOB is 18-03-1979; AM:11:25; Place : Guntur ( AP) India.Please suggest me for.1. Quick marrage,2. professional advance ment.I am currently wearing Blue saphire ( This helped me alot when i first wore it twoand half years bacl), Diamond, Green emerald.

Guest guest

Namaste,

> However, a reputed astrologer said Sani is a " subha graham " in my horoscope,

so

even during Sade-Sati period, Sani should not trouble me much.

I differ from the above view:

Sani is neither a functional benefic or malefic to Viruchika Lagnam;it is a

natural malefic. Malefic Sani had made a poor distribution of Bindus in Simha

rasi and in gochar it is transiting on the 9th Tara ( from Moon)up to 28th July

2008.This period may take sweet revenges on account of your past actions(Sani is

a " Paapakaaraka " it would make your past paapakarmaa record scores right off-set

off).

mrsensible71 <mrsensible71 wrote:

Respected Jyothish Gurus,

I write this with a heavy heart. My wife and I (with our 1.5 year

old son) currently reside in U.S. This is my second marriage (2004)

and my previous wife and I divorced (decree in 2003, first marriage

in 1998). There was no issue from the first marriage. I am the

only child to my elderly parents (father 77 and mother 67) who are

currently visiting me in U.S. They, having been through the pain of

my difficult first marriage 5+ years ago, are now seeing me suffer

again with my wife's lack of patience and hurtful words/actions.

She mistrusts me and my parents and constantly finds faults over

simple matters. My parents mean everything to me and they are

simple-minded loving folks who want both me and my wife to live

together happily. They actually willingly do cooking and other

household work to make our lives easiler as my wife and I are both

working. My wife never appreciates them. My needs are simple but

what I am unable to bear is my wife's constant impatience, blind

partiality towards her own kin to the extent of covering all their

faults but making big issues out of even trivial matters when it

comes to me or my parents. We all love the blessed child that was

born to us, now 1.5 years old (the child has an excellent horoscope

as per a well-known South Indian Astrologer). So, I am committed to

providing the best family environment for my child's sake. However,

I am often deeply hurt by my wife's words, impatient actions and

attitude.

How long will my mental agony last? Will my wife understand me and

my parents and start to show love and respect? Is there any remedy

(pariharams) I should consider? Since I am going through the middle

2.5 year phase of 7.5 year sani period (my rashi is Simham), I

initially thought this is the reason for my troubles. However, a

reputed astrologer said Sani is a " subha graham " in my horoscope, so

even during Sade-Sati period, Sani should not trouble me much.

Both my wife and my full birth details are given below. Please help

me find mental peace in my marital life. I have started to chant

Sri. Vishnu Sahasranama to achieve peace of mind.

MYSELF

Birth November 12, 1971

Birth Time: 8:30:00 am

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 80 E 17' 00 " , 13 N 05' 00 "

Chennai, India

Lunar Yr-Mo: Virodha-krit - Karthika

Tithi: Krishna Dasami

Vedic Weekday: Friday

Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni

WIFE

Birth June 29, 1973

Birth Time: 8:57:00 pm

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 80 E 17' 00 " , 13 N 05' 00 "

Chennai, India

Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Jyeshtha

Tithi: Amavasya

Vedic Weekday: Friday

Nakshatra: Mrigasira

Guest guest

*hare rama krsna*

Dear Mr Sensible , Namaskar

You should fast on every thursday and worship Gouri with mantra: OM

gouryai namaH.

You have Shukra in Vrscikaamsa which shows cruelty from womens, Mangal

as DK shows fights,

first relation didnt survived due to Shani being debilitated in D9, now

the women is like Ketu

which shows hottempered and very whimsy. This is within your fifth from

AL which can obstruct

your social circle and authority, you can also do many mistakes related

to child. Work and love is very

important to maintain this relationship. You are very good natured

person (if Vrscika Lagna is correct), try

to do these two remedies and dont scheme as this can turn against You.

Its shool dasa of your 2nd Upapada is working

which gives bad experience in marriage.

Regarding transit of Shani; its on Your Moon - bad for personal

life/health, and 6 from AL - good for finances.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Sri Jagannath Center Guru

Consultations & Articles: http://rohinaa.com

>

>

> I write this with a heavy heart. My wife and I (with our 1.5 year

> old son) currently reside in U.S. This is my second marriage (2004)

> and my previous wife and I divorced (decree in 2003, first marriage

> in 1998). There was no issue from the first marriage. I am the

> only child to my elderly parents (father 77 and mother 67) who are

> currently visiting me in U.S. They, having been through the pain of

> my difficult first marriage 5+ years ago, are now seeing me suffer

> again with my wife's lack of patience and hurtful words/actions.

> She mistrusts me and my parents and constantly finds faults over

> simple matters. My parents mean everything to me and they are

> simple-minded loving folks who want both me and my wife to live

> together happily. They actually willingly do cooking and other

> household work to make our lives easiler as my wife and I are both

> working. My wife never appreciates them. My needs are simple but

> what I am unable to bear is my wife's constant impatience, blind

> partiality towards her own kin to the extent of covering all their

> faults but making big issues out of even trivial matters when it

> comes to me or my parents. We all love the blessed child that was

> born to us, now 1.5 years old (the child has an excellent horoscope

> as per a well-known South Indian Astrologer). So, I am committed to

> providing the best family environment for my child's sake. However,

> I am often deeply hurt by my wife's words, impatient actions and

> attitude.

>

> How long will my mental agony last? Will my wife understand me and

> my parents and start to show love and respect? Is there any remedy

> (pariharams) I should consider? Since I am going through the middle

> 2.5 year phase of 7.5 year sani period (my rashi is Simham), I

> initially thought this is the reason for my troubles. However, a

> reputed astrologer said Sani is a " subha graham " in my horoscope, so

> even during Sade-Sati period, Sani should not trouble me much.

> Both my wife and my full birth details are given below. Please help

> me find mental peace in my marital life. I have started to chant

> Sri. Vishnu Sahasranama to achieve peace of mind.

>

> MYSELF

> Birth November 12, 1971

> Birth Time: 8:30:00 am

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 80 E 17' 00 " , 13 N 05' 00 "

> Chennai, India

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Virodha-krit - Karthika

> Tithi: Krishna Dasami

> Vedic Weekday: Friday

> Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni

>

> WIFE

> Birth June 29, 1973

> Birth Time: 8:57:00 pm

> Chennai, India

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Jyeshtha

> Tithi: Amavasya

> Nakshatra: Mrigasira

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

>

>

> http://mail. <>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Rafal ji,

Thank you so much for your insights. To clarify, Vrischika Lagna is

correct for me. I have a few clarifications to request.

>

> You have Shukra in Vrscikaamsa which shows cruelty from womens,

Mangal

> as DK shows fights,

> first relation didnt survived due to Shani being debilitated in

D9, now

> the women is like Ketu

> which shows hottempered and very whimsy. This is within your fifth

from

> AL which can obstruct

> your social circle and authority, you can also do many mistakes

related

> to child. Work and love is very important to maintain this

relationship.

You are correct about my present wife hot-tempered and whimsy. When

you say " work and love " , do you mean I should be the one who should

work hard to save this marriage and show more love regardless of her

behavior? Being the only son to my parents, who I am very attached

to, I find her words against my parents and her constant judging of

their motives, unbearable at times.

One astrologer said " she is a loving, gem of a person " and that she

is acting this way because I did not reciprocate the love she is

expecting. But, as a spiritual minded person, I am reserved in

showing my emotions (either love or anger) because of my firm belief

that " nothing is permanent " in this world and too much attachment

causes misery. But I have always been a faithful husband to my

present wife and have been good provider to the family, which she

acknowledges. But she is too quick to judging me or my parents over

simple actions but she does not seem to understand how her own words

or actions hurt us.

What can I do to improve her patience or make her understand that my

parents and I wish nothing but the best for the family, of which she

is an important part of. Would these problems persist till Sade-

sati period ends (I have close to 5 years left!)?

> You are very good natured person (if Vrscika Lagna is correct), try

to do these two remedies and dont scheme as this can turn against

You.

> Its shool dasa of your 2nd Upapada is working

> which gives bad experience in marriage.

>

> Regarding transit of Shani; its on Your Moon - bad for personal

> life/health, and 6 from AL - good for finances.

Please help me understand the 2nd Upapada. Which one is it and when

will this shool dasa turn in my favor? When you said " don't

scheme " , do you mean I should not plan to " get back " at my wife or

her family by my own harsh words - there's nothing more I

can " scheme " as I strongly believe in Dharma.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> Sri Jagannath Center Guru

> email: rafal

> Consultations & Articles: http://rohinaa.com

>

> >

> >

> > I write this with a heavy heart. My wife and I (with our 1.5 year

> > old son) currently reside in U.S. This is my second marriage

(2004)

> > and my previous wife and I divorced (decree in 2003, first

marriage

> > in 1998). There was no issue from the first marriage. I am the

> > only child to my elderly parents (father 77 and mother 67) who

are

> > currently visiting me in U.S. They, having been through the pain

of

> > my difficult first marriage 5+ years ago, are now seeing me

suffer

> > again with my wife's lack of patience and hurtful words/actions.

> > She mistrusts me and my parents and constantly finds faults over

> > simple matters. My parents mean everything to me and they are

> > simple-minded loving folks who want both me and my wife to live

> > together happily. They actually willingly do cooking and other

> > household work to make our lives easiler as my wife and I are

both

> > working. My wife never appreciates them. My needs are simple but

> > what I am unable to bear is my wife's constant impatience, blind

> > partiality towards her own kin to the extent of covering all

their

> > faults but making big issues out of even trivial matters when it

> > comes to me or my parents. We all love the blessed child that was

> > born to us, now 1.5 years old (the child has an excellent

horoscope

> > as per a well-known South Indian Astrologer). So, I am committed

to

> > providing the best family environment for my child's sake.

However,

> > I am often deeply hurt by my wife's words, impatient actions and

> > attitude.

> >

> > How long will my mental agony last? Will my wife understand me

and

> > my parents and start to show love and respect? Is there any

remedy

> > (pariharams) I should consider? Since I am going through the

middle

> > 2.5 year phase of 7.5 year sani period (my rashi is Simham), I

> > initially thought this is the reason for my troubles. However, a

> > reputed astrologer said Sani is a " subha graham " in my

horoscope, so

> > even during Sade-Sati period, Sani should not trouble me much.

> > Both my wife and my full birth details are given below. Please

help

> > me find mental peace in my marital life. I have started to chant

> > Sri. Vishnu Sahasranama to achieve peace of mind.

> >

> > MYSELF

> > Birth November 12, 1971

> > Birth Time: 8:30:00 am

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 80 E 17' 00 " , 13 N 05' 00 "

> > Chennai, India

> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Virodha-krit - Karthika

> > Tithi: Krishna Dasami

> > Vedic Weekday: Friday

> > Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni

> >

> > WIFE

> > Birth June 29, 1973

> > Birth Time: 8:57:00 pm

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 80 E 17' 00 " , 13 N 05' 00 "

> > Chennai, India

> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Jyeshtha

> > Tithi: Amavasya

> > Vedic Weekday: Friday

> > Nakshatra: Mrigasira

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

> >

> >

> > http://mail. <>

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Sri K. Raghavam,

Thank you for this clarification. So, I cannot escape the " sade

sati " as per your interpretation, especially this " Janma Rasi Sani "

period. Does it mean I have to grin and bear everything in my

family life and everything my wife says or does?

vedic astrology , KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM

<munisevitham wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> > However, a reputed astrologer said Sani is a " subha graham " in

my horoscope, so

>

> I differ from the above view:

> Sani is neither a functional benefic or malefic to Viruchika

Lagnam;it is a natural malefic. Malefic Sani had made a poor

distribution of Bindus in Simha rasi and in gochar it is transiting

on the 9th Tara ( from Moon)up to 28th July 2008.This period may

take sweet revenges on account of your past actions(Sani is

a " Paapakaaraka " it would make your past paapakarmaa record scores

right off-set off).

>

>

> mrsensible71 <mrsensible71

wrote: Respected Jyothish Gurus,

>

> I write this with a heavy heart. My wife and I (with our 1.5

year

> old son) currently reside in U.S. This is my second marriage

(2004)

> and my previous wife and I divorced (decree in 2003, first

marriage

> in 1998). There was no issue from the first marriage. I am the

> only child to my elderly parents (father 77 and mother 67) who

are

> currently visiting me in U.S. They, having been through the pain

of

> my difficult first marriage 5+ years ago, are now seeing me

suffer

> again with my wife's lack of patience and hurtful words/actions.

> She mistrusts me and my parents and constantly finds faults over

> simple matters. My parents mean everything to me and they are

> simple-minded loving folks who want both me and my wife to live

> together happily. They actually willingly do cooking and other

> household work to make our lives easiler as my wife and I are

both

> working. My wife never appreciates them. My needs are simple

but

> what I am unable to bear is my wife's constant impatience, blind

> partiality towards her own kin to the extent of covering all

their

> faults but making big issues out of even trivial matters when it

> comes to me or my parents. We all love the blessed child that

was

> born to us, now 1.5 years old (the child has an excellent

horoscope

> as per a well-known South Indian Astrologer). So, I am committed

to

> providing the best family environment for my child's sake.

However,

> I am often deeply hurt by my wife's words, impatient actions and

> attitude.

>

> How long will my mental agony last? Will my wife understand me

and

> my parents and start to show love and respect? Is there any

remedy

> (pariharams) I should consider? Since I am going through the

middle

> 2.5 year phase of 7.5 year sani period (my rashi is Simham), I

> initially thought this is the reason for my troubles. However, a

> reputed astrologer said Sani is a " subha graham " in my horoscope,

so

> Both my wife and my full birth details are given below. Please

help

> me find mental peace in my marital life. I have started to chant

> Sri. Vishnu Sahasranama to achieve peace of mind.

>

> MYSELF

> Birth November 12, 1971

> Birth Time: 8:30:00 am

> Chennai, India

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Virodha-krit - Karthika

> Tithi: Krishna Dasami

> Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni

>

> WIFE

> Birth June 29, 1973

> Birth Time: 8:57:00 pm

> Chennai, India

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Jyeshtha

> Tithi: Amavasya

> Nakshatra: Mrigasira

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

jai shri krishna

aap apni dob likhe

regards

astrologer verma

red book expert

--- triyugi narayan dubey <tonydubey_1970

wrote:

> Dear Sir

> My name is Triyugi Narayan Dubey running

> Indian restaurant

> in Thailand since 5 yrs but now it in not going well

> so I want change

> my business as Tailoring is it good for me.I am

> wearing opal and

> pearl in rings,and a yantra in golden chain in neck

> do these things

> making any bad effect please on me please help me

> so I can get rid

> from these hard conditions. Thanks

>

> THANK YOU

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

> messenger. Go to

> http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

>

>

>

____

Be a better pen pal.

Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

http://overview.mail./

Guest guest

~~Om Satguru Shree Sachidanand Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai~~Dear Ramesh JiGod Bless U Horoscope cast for the moment of planetary influences reveals that Jupiter is it 2H which is hurdle in earning money because of 10L as well as 7L and Rahu is in 6H which force you to always dependent on loan formation from 1979 in the Mahadasha of Moon and Mars because both have Venus as star lord who is 5L as well as 12L and now Presently Mahadasha of Rahu sitting in 6H. ThanksFrom

Pram ChopraKP Transcriptor and AnalystAstro-Spiritual Gururamesh <rmesh_verma wrote: Namaste Panditji,I am passing through worst phase of my life. I do not

have any job, hence no source of earning. Whereever I try for job, I am not successful. I am wel qualified and experienced person. Secondly whatever work I take, it fails. Please give me the remedies, my birth details are as follows:Date of brith: 25 september 1955Place of birth: Jalna (Maharashtra)Time of birth: 01.20 a.m.Please help me soon.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.