IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

please help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

we understand always that some kind of bugs kept reserved to astrologers.So the prashan is based on the time you wanted to know b4 hand the trend of your prforamce and likely to come.This prashna has no relation with actual date.After completion please let us the time at which you were caled for discussion and the time you spent with selection committee

vrkrishnan--- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:40 PM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I thank you for your guidance. However, I have made a typographical error. The interview date is 16th June and not 16th July as mentioned in my earlier mail.Sincerely awaiting your guidance.Prasad--- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 6:50 AM

Dear jayram.

Dual sign raising with mercury as lord in ascendant is in 12th with sun and jupiter giving hope for better luck on ascendant is good indication as moon too joined in 9th .venus in 11th with mars in own sign.be bold and and the raj yoga should help you to be favourable.Possibly selection/result may take time to announce result.Do not worry and go ahead.Pray to Almighty

wish all the best

vrkrishnan--- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, June 13, 2009, 8:27 PM

Dear Sir,At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear Krishnanji,Thanks a lot. Shall browse through the net and get it. Thanks once again.regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 13/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:32 AM

Dear Jay,

Aditya Kavacham is different and is available along with Nagraha Stotras as Aditya hridayam.aditya stotram and as Aditya Kavacham please

vrkrishnan--- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:54 PM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems.. Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.regardsPrasad Jayaraman--- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:56 PM

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately.

As seen from Prashan,Sun as atmakarak will stand by you and find ways resolve your problems.he is in exaltation in prashna chart.From moon is in 5thKona and have no malefic aspects.In navamsa of janma chakra sun in 11th is aspected by jupiter and your venus lord of navamsa lagna is also well placed though with ketu in 10th.So it is qusestion of time and you will be able to overcome financial crisis.By the end of may and before july you will get elederly help and support to tide over problems.Some employbility will be there around oct 2009.

need to pray Sun every day and recite aditya kavacham.Moon with rahu aspected by mars retrograde misleads and all your apporaches backfire,Pancham lord jupiter in 12th in a watery sign islorded by moon.So some confusion /clouds over your position now.

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, May 12, 2009, 4:29 AM

Dear Learned Gurujis,I am Prasad From Chennai. I have recently lost my job which I held only for six months. Now I am on my notice period, which means I get paid till 31st May 2009. However, my Bank Balance is zero and I am also burdened with a lot of loans. I am on the verge of selling my flat to settle these loans. Please do let me know as to when my position will improve and when I will get a job to support my loving family.My Birth details are as follows:Name: J. PrasadDate of Birth: 12th April 1967Place of Birth: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)Time of Birth: 14.45 p.m.regardsPrasadNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_

firefox

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I have just attended the interview. I was asked to be present by 12 o clock and I was there by about 12.05. I was called for the interview by 12.15 and the duration of the interview was for half an hour. The interview was very pleasant and cordial. The sales director expressed a desire a person like me to be on their team. He also told me that I would have to be present at Bangalore for another discussion. I hope things work out to my favour.Thanking youYours sincerelyPrasad--- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help

meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 1:06 PM

we understand always that some kind of bugs kept reserved to astrologers. So the prashan is based on the time you wanted to know b4 hand the trend of your prforamce and likely to come.This prashna has no relation with actual date.After completion please let us the time at which you were caled for discussion and the time you spent with selection committee

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, June 13, 2009, 10:40 PM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I thank you for your guidance. However, I have made a typographical error. The interview date is 16th June and not 16th July as mentioned in my earlier mail.Sincerely awaiting your guidance.Prasad--- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 6:50 AM

Dear jayram.

Dual sign raising with mercury as lord in ascendant is in 12th with sun and jupiter giving hope for better luck on ascendant is good indication as moon too joined in 9th .venus in 11th with mars in own sign.be bold and and the raj yoga should help you to be favourable.Possibly selection/result may take time to announce result.Do not worry and go ahead.Pray to Almighty

wish all the best

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, June 13, 2009, 8:27 PM

Dear Sir,At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear Krishnanji,Thanks a lot. Shall browse through the net and get it. Thanks once again.regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 13/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:32 AM

Dear Jay,

Aditya Kavacham is different and is available along with Nagraha Stotras as Aditya hridayam.aditya stotram and as Aditya Kavacham please

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:54 PM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems.. Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.regardsPrasad Jayaraman--- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:56 PM

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately..

As seen from Prashan,Sun as atmakarak will stand by you and find ways resolve your problems.he is in exaltation in prashna chart.From moon is in 5thKona and have no malefic aspects.In navamsa of janma chakra sun in 11th is aspected by jupiter and your venus lord of navamsa lagna is also well placed though with ketu in 10th.So it is qusestion of time and you will be able to overcome financial crisis.By the end of may and before july you will get elederly help and support to tide over problems.Some employbility will be there around oct 2009.

need to pray Sun every day and recite aditya kavacham.Moon with rahu aspected by mars retrograde misleads and all your apporaches backfire,Pancham lord jupiter in 12th in a watery sign islorded by moon.So some confusion /clouds over your position now.

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, May 12, 2009, 4:29 AM

Dear Learned Gurujis,I am Prasad From Chennai. I have recently lost my job which I held only for six months. Now I am on my notice period, which means I get paid till 31st May 2009. However, my Bank Balance is zero and I am also burdened with a lot of loans. I am on the verge of selling my flat to settle these loans. Please do let me know as to when my position will improve and when I will get a job to support my loving family.My Birth details are as follows:Name: J. PrasadDate of Birth: 12th April 1967Place of Birth: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)Time of Birth: 14.45 p.m.regardsPrasadNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_

firefox

Guest guest

Mr Jayaraman,

The time of interview is in favour of you for your future jupiter aspecting sun in 10th.Jupiter in 6th in own nakshtra also 12th from moon is with exalted saturn in the 10th.This helps to indicate your slection finally.yet moon in 8th in navamasa in 8th,mars in 9th with ketu and mercury with rahu in 3rd suggests for proper assessment as your stability in a position deserves importance.Remeber remedies continunance shall certainly boost your confidence and heals stress to have better strategy and approch in life evnts

vrkrishnan--- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:22 AM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I have just attended the interview. I was asked to be present by 12 o clock and I was there by about 12.05. I was called for the interview by 12.15 and the duration of the interview was for half an hour. The interview was very pleasant and cordial. The sales director expressed a desire a person like me to be on their team. He also told me that I would have to be present at Bangalore for another discussion. I hope things work out to my favour.Thanking youYours sincerelyPrasad--- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 1:06 PM

we understand always that some kind of bugs kept reserved to astrologers. So the prashan is based on the time you wanted to know b4 hand the trend of your prforamce and likely to come.This prashna has no relation with actual date.After completion please let us the time at which you were caled for discussion and the time you spent with selection committee

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, June 13, 2009, 10:40 PM

Dear jayram.

wish all the best

Dear Jay,

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately. .

firefox

Guest guest

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you..regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM

Mr Jayaraman,

The time of interview is in favour of you for your future jupiter aspecting sun in 10th.Jupiter in 6th in own nakshtra also 12th from moon is with exalted saturn in the 10th.This helps to indicate your slection finally.yet moon in 8th in navamasa in 8th,mars in 9th with ketu and mercury with rahu in 3rd suggests for proper assessment as your stability in a position deserves importance.Remeber remedies continunance shall certainly boost your confidence and heals stress to have better strategy and approch in life evnts

vrkrishnan--- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:22 AM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I have just attended the interview. I was asked to be present by 12 o clock and I was there by about 12.05. I was called for the interview by 12.15 and the duration of the interview was for half an hour. The interview was very pleasant and cordial. The sales director expressed a desire a person like me to be on their team. He also told me that I would have to be present at Bangalore for another discussion. I hope things work out to my favour.Thanking youYours sincerelyPrasad--- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear jayram.

wish all the best

Dear Sir,At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear Jay,

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems... Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.regardsPrasad Jayaraman--- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately. .

firefox

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Just a query. Does it mean that even in this job I will not be stable and more changes are predicted? I would beseech you to clarify me on thisregardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:20 AM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you...regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM

Mr Jayaraman,

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:22 AM

Dear jayram.

wish all the best

Dear Sir,At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM

Dear Jay,

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems... Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.regardsPrasad Jayaraman--- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

firefox

Guest guest

Let's go step by step as the gochara also changes position of the planets.In timing of events,we need to assess planets positions as per janma and what exists as of the event.if both go in hand we expect events to meet our ecpectations.other wise things like jupiter turning out to be retrograde from atichara ,Mars and venus coexistence in fiery sign are all amtters need detailed assessment for the events follow.what evr may be,v keep doing what is need and be opstimic of future.what saves for the day is our strong wish and desire that promotes our confidence together faith in healing processes.

vrkrishnan--- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:06 PM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Just a query. Does it mean that even in this job I will not be stable and more changes are predicted? I would beseech you to clarify me on thisregardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:20 AM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you...regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM

Mr Jayaraman,

Dear jayram.

wish all the best

Dear Jay,

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

firefox

Guest guest

Dear Vattem KrishnanjiI am still awaiting the result from the Indian Company for which you

were kind enough to do a prashna casting for me. Subsequently, I had

attended an interview with a pharma company for a position in Cambodia.

I have yesterday received a letter of offer from this company.

However, the salary offered is very low (almost the same salary which I

was receiving till now). The contract is for a period of two years. I

would be grateful to you if you could let me know if I should take up

this opportunity or if the earlier company (for which you had casted

the Prashna) will employ me in India with a higher salary.

regards

Prasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 9:25 AM

Let's go step by step as the gochara also changes position of the planets.In timing of events,we need to assess planets positions as per janma and what exists as of the event.if both go in hand we expect events to meet our ecpectations. other wise things like jupiter turning out to be retrograde from atichara ,Mars and venus coexistence in fiery sign are all amtters need detailed assessment for the events follow.what evr may be,v keep doing what is need and be opstimic of future.what saves for the day is our strong wish and desire that promotes our confidence together faith in healing processes.

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:06 PM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Just a query. Does it mean that even in this job I will not be stable and more changes are predicted? I would beseech you to clarify me on thisregardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:20 AM

Dear Vattem Krishnanji,Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you...regardsPrasad--- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help meVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM

Mr Jayaraman,

Dear jayram.

wish all the best

Dear Jay,

Dear Mr Jaya raman,

firefox

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

You were born on Amavasya day, so your moon is weak. Don't worry. You have a strong Mars in 2, Saturn in 4 and Jupiter in 6. Esp, Mars and Jup. are strong.Check out lal kitab upayas forSun in 1st, Moon in 1st and do them ad advised. Sun is your Atmakaraka. So, making him stronger yields better results, overall. Also, follow Mars in 2nd, Saturn in 4th upayas.2nd is money house, 4th is happiness and family house. Sun, Mars and Saturn are krura grahas, so pleasing and making them stronger and favorable, will definitely change your life towards positive results.Have a good life.Pavankathuriarajesh <kathuriarajeshlalkitab Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:47:16 PM[lalkitab] Please help me

Res Sir

I am posting my details as under :-

Name :- Rajesh

Place Of Birth:- Bhiwani [ Haryana}

Time Of Birth :- 06:50 AM

Date of Birth :- 16-11-1963

I request your goodself to examine my complete horoscope and suggest some remedial measures as Nothing is going smoothly. Money Problem haunts , I never get credit which ever is due either at home or in my service. Why ?

Pl Suggest.

Guest guest

my dob is 21 march 1974

birth time 20:00( 8 pm)

birth place gwalior ( madhya pradesh )

longitude and latitude is 78e10, 26n13

i have no job. please suggest me remedies for getting job.

Guest guest

Dear sanjeev Ji,

Moon exalted in prashna lagna and your 10th H in prashna lagna getting afflicted

you are always in pursuit of jobs.with Ra/Ke in 4/10 axis you have also no

proper positive feelings about your self.Please pray to bajaran Bali on

saturdays and recite hanuman chalisa.to settle down in life.you have good

educational pursuits and communicate well.

This is not first you r posing this question to the group in this way.please

give details of your present details.You r now almosy 35 yrs and is difficult to

contend you r sitting idle.

Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

services)Dr.B.V.Raman " Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can Control

Them " Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma 

--- On Mon, 2/22/10, sanjeev verma <gwl2k62 wrote:

sanjeev verma <gwl2k62

please help me

Monday, February 22, 2010, 3:57 AM

my dob is 21 march 1974

birth time 20:00( 8 pm)

birth place gwalior ( madhya pradesh )

longitude and latitude is 78e10, 26n13

i have no job. please suggest me remedies for getting job.