IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pls help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome kumarwhat kind of problem you are talking about ..???amitOn 13/10/2007, vivu9 <vivu9

> wrote:

Hello Every one and Respeced Gurujies,

I am new to this site and wanted to know about my HOroscope .

As i am facing a lots of problem any one who can help me is welcome.

My date of birth : 13/06/1977

My Place of Birth : Bikaner (rajasthan , India)

My Time of birth : 18:30 IST (Indian standard Time)

Pls if you can get me reading and prediction about this chart .

Also pls if you can solve my problems

Welcome:

Kumar

Guest guest

~~Om Satguru Shree Sachidanand Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai~~

Dear Kumar

God Bless U

In the KP System of Horoscope analysis the Dasha Lords are the agents of Star and their lord. Because in Vimshotri Dasha system Moon Star Lord's dasha starts at the time of birth. That means Star lord is more important then the planet itself. Like in your case in MahaDasha of Rahu, Antardasha dasha of Jupiter, Pratyantardasha of Saturn will act first who is the agent of Star lord Mercury will offer the result of 8H and 11H sitting in 6H Which reveals that You can earn through Loans only.

From Pram Chopra

vivu9 <vivu9 Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:21:44 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Pls Help

Hello Every one and Respeced Gurujies,I am new to this site and wanted to know about my HOroscope .As i am facing a lots of problem any one who can help me is welcome.My date of birth : 13/06/1977My Place of Birth : Bikaner (rajasthan , India)My Time of birth : 18:30 IST (Indian standard Time)Pls if you can get me reading and prediction about this chart .Also pls if you can solve my problemsWelcome:Kumar

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Guest guest

Hi rajni ji,

Your horo says, problems are due to your thinking of big things.

Thing will happen when the right time comes.

Please confirm the followings,

i) when did the abortions happened. what was the reasons.your want

male child only? if yes then go to temple bare foot in day time and

pray to god for forgivness.

ii) who is in habbit to raise his little fingers nail and colour it

with red nail polish....Your husband..... if yes please keep your

and your husbands nail short.

do the following,to be done in day time only one day one upaya only

a) take 250 gm of raw milk in thrmocol cup and put 50 gramms of

butter (white one without salt)and donate this is in temple.

b) please donot use blue colour under garments (both of U)

c) take 100 gm of rice soak/wash them with milk and keep these rice

in your house packed in white colours small cloth bag.

god will help u.

regars,

Ms.leekha

lalkitab , rajini sreejithkumar

<ganarajan1000 wrote:

>

> Respected sir,

>

> I have a problem pls help me !!!!

>

> My DOB 19--OCT-1974

> TIME 10.28 AM

> POB CHENNAI

> STAR JYESTA (KAETAI IN TAMIL)

>

> My husband DOB 29-APRIL-1969

> TIME 08.45

> POB CANNAORE

> STAR UTHIRAM

>

> Pls let us know when we will have a baby and when will my

husband

> get a better job.He presently works for an airline in dubai .

>

> PLS HELP

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we

have it.

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Rohit

As per 4 step method, you will get a good job in SEP 2009. Good Luck

hitonrock <rohit.sja wrote:

HELLO JEE

i am sending my details so that u can analysis my chart as i am

going through a

very rough phase of my life for the past 2.5 years and this is not

new for me as my whole life is full of struggle. For the past 2.5

years i was not able to find a

job which resulted in loss of my career as in this fast world no one

wait for any one and no one respect the looserso now my question is

this when and how i can make my

career and gain respects of other . so according to u what should i

do and when pls suggest as some time i think i should study again

and try for MBA frm USA frm a good university but my past bad luck

scare me if no is ur answer what should i do .so pls provide some

advcie as i am in need of one

birth deatils are as follows

name rohit

male

13 night / 14 morning september 1980

t.o.b 3:28 am

p.o.b DEHRA DUN(UTTRANCHAL/UTTARPRADESH) INDIA

LOOKING FORWARD FOR UR RESPONSE .

alternate email is raichurar:Location Bombay India

Guest guest

Dear Uttam

If u r getting an oppurtuinity to go abroad, GRAB IT. Period upto sept 09 is favourable for job change.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

uttam saklani <u_saklani Cc: haresh1405Sent: Sunday, 5 October, 2008 6:59:34 PM Pls Help

Dear Nathaniji,

Please let me know is this the right time to change the Job, I have got an opportunity with with a new company. There are lots of problem in my current profile. I have got an opportunity to go abroad with the current company. Please guide me what will be the right thing that will help me grow in my professional life.

Also by when I will get married as this is also getting delayed.

Name : Uttam

DOB : 01-July-1975

TIME : 17.45

PLACE: Pauri, Uttranchal

Please help me come out of this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Uttam P Saklani

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Sir

Good Evening

Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had been told by many astrologers that after marriage her life will be very peaceful Her husband will be be a thorough gentlemen

But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband Now she is at her fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For her survival sake she is running a preprimary school which her father has setup I want to know when her school will start giving positive results in terms of monetary gains as well as reputation

DOB 4/10/1964

Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

Time Of Birth 20:14 hours

Regards--- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1Re: AM or PM Date: Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30 pm seems to match

with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in three sectors of Mars,3

sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for moon and sun.

Third house with more points also confirm this.

Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can modertae the delay.

In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the child.

So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct 1991.

Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

But still i am quite unsure about male child as you have written,

Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and more events are

required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>[astrologyandtiming events] AM or PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

24.01.2009Dear Group Members, I have been asked an interesting question by a person known to me.This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03 The time is 6.30The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM (Morning time) or 6.30 PM (Evening time). We need to find it?KNONN FACTS: Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child Male (July 1992 born), Education quality average, higher education til B.Ed later in life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady, skin colour fair, Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25 years of age, She is at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a decent living. My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me are in 2nd house, Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon

(Meen raashi) in 7th house, Mars & Jupiter in 12th house.Observations:1. There is neither Saturn delay nor Jupiter delay in marriage. There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage accomplished in Me-Me (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A for marriage and therefore is eager to give the marriage.2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here Ju is SD to Me as both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward to work for Ju. Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have come forward to give the result.3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and that is spoilt by malefic Sa.4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus. Here Ve is neutral and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this should have caused delay in having first child).------------ --------- --------- --------- ------WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):Asc

is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are in 7th house, Sun & Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th house, Mars & Jupiter in 5th house.Observations: 1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord of house C. So there is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn’s aspect on 7th house and its aspect on Venus delay marriage of female natives.2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would have been over when in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This occurred in May 1995 but the lady got married in Feb 1991.3... There are two zeros in the chart which meant that there should have been some more delay.4. But fortunately this chart has blessings as lord of 1st & 9th Ma & Ju are 5:9 in Navansh. So this might be neutralizing all the delays.5. As per her marriage date she got married on 7th Feb 1991 ie

in the AD of Ra (nearly at the beggining of sector-3). Two zeros in SAV speaks well for the event in the 3rd sector. Here Ra will act more like Ju (higher BAV points than Me for the 12th house).6. Mo & Ju are LoD & LoE respectively. 7. The lord of 2nd house Ve is afflicted by Sa in natal chart and Ma in D-9 chart.8. The Root Karak of marriage (Ve) is spoilt by aspect of malefic Sa.The root karak of marriage is spoilt in case of both 6.30 am or 6.30 pm (for some reasons this appears to be true to me as an outsider judging the marital life quality).9. With 6.30 pm time the child was born in the AD of Ju sitting with more points and with Ma in 5th house.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----As per my attempt at the analysis, the likelihood of birth time 6.30 am (morning time),is less.Moreover, with 6.30 pm

evening time, the 5th lord goes in 6th house (meaning effect of 5th house gets enhanced which coincides with the fact that there was no delay in the first child) and 9th lord goes in 5th house remaining free from affliction of the malefics. This would mean good education and atleast facilitating venture into higher education, which did happen later for this lady ( though she had to do B.Ed later to get teachership) .------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So as per my observation time 6.30 PM (evening time)appears to be correct because:i) The marriage was on time and the delay's exhibited in chart with 6.30 pm time, were neutralized by the blessings.ii) There was no delay in bearing the child and male child was born in the AD of Ju.iii) There was some kind of higher education (B.Ed), albeit late and not in continuation with the regular education and that could be because 9th house is aflicted by 6th

lord & Rahu in Navansh. Awaiting opinion of the Group Members...... . ...Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Hello,

Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4. Did the marriage take place in Guru anatr dasha between Aug2001- Oct 2003? Probably between 2002 April and Jan 2003?

Satish

Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AMRe: pls help

Sir

Good Evening

Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had been told by many astrologers that after marriage her life will be very peaceful Her husband will be be a thorough gentlemen

But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband Now she is at her fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For her survival sake she is running a preprimary school which her father has setup I want to know when her school will start giving positive results in terms of monetary gains as well as reputation

DOB 4/10/1964

Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

Regards--- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

Anup. M <dalh_1 >Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30 pm seems to match

with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in three sectors of Mars,3

sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for moon and sun.

Third house with more points also confirm this.

Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can modertae the delay.

In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the child.

So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct 1991.

Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

But still i am quite unsure about male child as you have written,

Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and more events are

required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

Regards

Anup

--- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>[astrologyandtiming events] AM or PMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comSaturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

24.01.2009Dear Group Members, I have been asked an interesting question by a person known to me.This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03 The time is 6.30The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM (Morning time) or 6.30 PM (Evening time). We need to find it?KNONN FACTS: Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child Male (July 1992 born), Education quality average, higher education til B.Ed later in life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady, skin colour fair, Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25 years of age, She is at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a decent living. My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me are in 2nd house, Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon

(Meen raashi) in 7th house, Mars & Jupiter in 12th house.Observations:1. There is neither Saturn delay nor Jupiter delay in marriage. There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage accomplished in Me-Me (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A for marriage and therefore is eager to give the marriage.2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here Ju is SD to Me as both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward to work for Ju. Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have come forward to give the result.3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and that is spoilt by malefic Sa.4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus. Here Ve is neutral and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this should have caused delay in having first child).------------ --------- --------- --------- ------WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):Asc

is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are in 7th house, Sun & Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th house, Mars & Jupiter in 5th house.Observations: 1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord of house C. So there is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn¢s aspect on 7th house and its aspect on Venus delay marriage of female natives.2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would have been over when in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This occurred in May 1995 but the lady got married in Feb 1991.3... There are two zeros in the chart which meant that there should have been some more delay.4. But fortunately this chart has blessings as lord of 1st & 9th Ma & Ju are 5:9 in Navansh. So this might be neutralizing all the delays.5. As per her marriage date she got married on 7th Feb 1991 ie

in the AD of Ra (nearly at the beggining of sector-3). Two zeros in SAV speaks well for the event in the 3rd sector. Here Ra will act more like Ju (higher BAV points than Me for the 12th house).6. Mo & Ju are LoD & LoE respectively. 7. The lord of 2nd house Ve is afflicted by Sa in natal chart and Ma in D-9 chart.8. The Root Karak of marriage (Ve) is spoilt by aspect of malefic Sa.The root karak of marriage is spoilt in case of both 6.30 am or 6.30 pm (for some reasons this appears to be true to me as an outsider judging the marital life quality).9. With 6.30 pm time the child was born in the AD of Ju sitting with more points and with Ma in 5th house.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----As per my attempt at the analysis, the likelihood of birth time 6.30 am (morning time),is less.Moreover, with 6.30 pm

evening time, the 5th lord goes in 6th house (meaning effect of 5th house gets enhanced which coincides with the fact that there was no delay in the first child) and 9th lord goes in 5th house remaining free from affliction of the malefics. This would mean good education and atleast facilitating venture into higher education, which did happen later for this lady ( though she had to do B.Ed later to get teachership) .------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So as per my observation time 6.30 PM (evening time)appears to be correct because:i) The marriage was on time and the delay's exhibited in chart with 6.30 pm time, were neutralized by the blessings.ii) There was no delay in bearing the child and male child was born in the AD of Ju.iii) There was some kind of higher education (B.Ed), albeit late and not in continuation with the regular education and that could be because 9th house is aflicted by 6th

lord & Rahu in Navansh. Awaiting opinion of the Group Members..... . . ...Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,

In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is spoiled, Me the FK is

spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in other house of Ve[6th

lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into considerations I think

she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie between july 1991 to

March 1995. She got separated from her husband in Ju MD in Sa antra ie

in 2003-2006.

Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the marriage to be so

late in Ju antra.

Thanks

Prabha

, SPK

<aquaris_rising wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4. Did the marriage

take place in Guru anatr dasha between Aug2001- Oct 2003? Probably

between 2002 April and Jan 2003?

>

> Satish

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena

>

> Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM

> Re: pls help

>

>

> Sir

>  Good Evening

> Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had been told by many

astrologers that after

> marriage  her life will be very peaceful Her husband will be be a

thorough gentlemen

> But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband Now she is at her

fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For her survival sake

she is running a preprimary school which her father has setup I want

to know when her school will start giving positive results in terms of

monetary gains as well as reputation

> DOB   4/10/1964

> Place Of Birth  Gorakhpur  UP

> Time Of Birth  20:14 hours

> Regards

> --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote:

>

> Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

>

>

> Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

>  

> I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30 pm seems to match  

> with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in three sectors of Mars,3

> sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for moon and sun.

> Third house with more points also confirm this.

>  

> Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can modertae the delay.

> In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the child.

> So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct 1991.

>  

> Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

> But still i am quite unsure about male child as you have written,

> Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

>  

> So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and more events are

> required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.

com> wrote:

>

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail. com>

> [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM

> Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

>

>

>

> 24.01.2009

>

> Dear Group Members,

>

>                   I have been asked an interesting question by a

person known to me.

>

> This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20, 78.E.03

>

> The time is 6.30

>

> The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM (Morning time) or

6.30 PM (Evening time).     

>

> We need to find it?

>

> KNONN FACTS:

> Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child Male (July 1992

born), Education quality average, higher education til B.Ed later in

life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady, skin colour fair,

Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25 years of age, She is

at  teacher in private school since 4 years, has a decent living.

>

> My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):

> Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me are in 2nd house,

Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 7th house, Mars &

Jupiter in 12th house.

>

> Observations:

> 1.     There is neither Saturn delay nor Jupiter delay in marriage.

There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage accomplished in Me-Me

(sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A for marriage and

therefore is eager to give the marriage.

>

> 2.     Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here Ju is SD to Me as

both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward to work for Ju.

Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have come forward to give

the result.

>

> 3.     The Root karak of marriage is Ve and that is spoilt by

malefic Sa.

>

> 4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus. Here Ve is neutral

and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this should have caused

delay in having first child).

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

>

> WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):

>

> Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are in 7th house, Sun &

Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th house, Mars &

Jupiter in 5th house.

>

> Observations:

> 1.     Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord of house C. So there

is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn¢s aspect on 7th house and its aspect

on Venus delay marriage of female natives.

>

> 2.     Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would have been over when

in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This occurred in May 1995 but

the lady got married in Feb 1991.

>

> 3...     There are two zeros in the chart which meant that there

should have been some more delay.

>

> 4.     But fortunately this chart has blessings as lord of 1st & 9th

Ma & Ju are 5:9 in Navansh. So this might be neutralizing all the delays.

>

> 5.     As per her marriage date she got married on 7th Feb 1991 ie

in the AD of Ra (nearly at the beggining of sector-3). Two zeros in

SAV speaks well for the event in the 3rd sector. Here Ra will act more

like Ju (higher BAV points than Me for the 12th house).

>

> 6.     Mo & Ju are LoD & LoE respectively.

>

> 7.     The lord of 2nd house Ve is afflicted by Sa in natal chart

and Ma in D-9 chart.

>

> 8.     The Root Karak of marriage (Ve) is spoilt by aspect of 

malefic Sa.

>

> The root karak of marriage is spoilt in case of both 6.30 am or 6.30

pm (for some reasons this appears to be true to me as an outsider

judging the marital life quality).

>

> 9. With 6.30 pm time the child was born in the AD of Ju sitting with

more points and with Ma in 5th house.

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

> As per my attempt at the analysis, the likelihood of birth time 6.30

am (morning time),is less.

>

> Moreover, with 6.30 pm evening time, the 5th lord goes in 6th house

(meaning effect of 5th house gets enhanced which coincides with the

fact that there was no delay in the first child) and 9th lord goes in

5th house remaining free from affliction of the malefics. This would

mean good education and atleast facilitating venture into higher

education, which did happen later for this lady ( though she had to do

B.Ed later to get teachership) .

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> So as per my observation time 6.30 PM (evening time)appears to be

correct because:

>

> i) The marriage was on time and the delay's exhibited in chart with

6.30 pm time, were neutralized by the blessings.

>

> ii) There was no delay in bearing the child and male child was born

in the AD of Ju.

>

> iii) There was some kind of higher education (B.Ed), albeit late and

not in continuation with the regular education and that could be

because 9th house is aflicted by 6th lord & Rahu in Navansh.

>

> Awaiting opinion of the Group Members..... . . ...

>

> Regards,

> Nikhlesh Mathur

>

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

>

> ________________________________

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

Guest guest

Prabha Ji and group,

This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay

caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it completes

its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.

This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage

was not expected before this date.

Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum

points with 28 in WS for 7th house.

Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager to

give the event of 7th house.

She might probably has married in the month of Dec

Kindly confirm her date of marriage.

Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th

house is spoiled.

Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is aspected

by Sa.

In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and

aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss is

diminished.

One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7

bindus.

Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.

Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of these

planets aspect 7th house.

Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the boss

and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.

Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure

and it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.

This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th lord.

Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to Ju.

I think separation might have started in the antara of

Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.

Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " prabha.acharya " <prabha.acharya wrote:

> Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,

> In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is

> spoiled, Me the FK is

> spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in other

> house of Ve[6th

> lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into

> considerations I think

> she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie

> between july 1991 to

> March 1995. She got separated from her husband in Ju

> MD in Sa antra ie

> in 2003-2006.

> Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the

> marriage to be so

> late in Ju antra.

> Thanks

> Prabha

> , SPK

> <aquaris_rising wrote:

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.

> Did the marriage

> take place in Guru anatr dasha between Aug2001- Oct

> 2003? Probably

> between 2002 April and Jan 2003?

> >

> > Satish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena

> >

> > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM

> > Re: pls help

> >

> >

> > Sir

> >  Good Evening

> > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had

> been told by many

> astrologers that after

> > marriage  her life will be very peaceful Her

> husband will be be a

> thorough gentlemen

> > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband

> Now she is at her

> fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For

> her survival sake

> she is running a preprimary school which her father

> has setup I want

> to know when her school will start giving positive

> results in terms of

> monetary gains as well as reputation

> > DOB   4/10/1964

> > Place Of Birth  Gorakhpur  UP

> > Time Of Birth  20:14 hours

> > Regards

> > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> wrote:

> >

> > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

> >  

> > I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30

> pm seems to match  

> > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> three sectors of Mars,3

> > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for

> moon and sun.

> > Third house with more points also confirm this.

> >  

> > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can

> modertae the delay.

> > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the

> child.

> > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> 1991.

> >  

> > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

> > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> you have written,

> > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

> >  

> > So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and

> more events are

> > required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur

> <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.

> com> wrote:

> >

> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.

> com>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM

> > Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > 24.01.2009

> >

> > Dear Group Members,

> >

> >                   I have been asked an

> interesting question by a

> person known to me.

> >

> > This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20,

> 78.E.03

> >

> > The time is 6.30

> >

> > The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM

> (Morning time) or

> 6.30 PM (Evening time).     

> >

> > We need to find it?

> >

> > KNONN FACTS:

> > Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child

> Male (July 1992

> born), Education quality average, higher education

> til B.Ed later in

> life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady,

> skin colour fair,

> Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25

> years of age, She is

> at  teacher in private school since 4 years, has a

> decent living.

> >

> > My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):

> > Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me

> are in 2nd house,

> Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in

> 7th house, Mars &

> Jupiter in 12th house.

> >

> > Observations:

> > 1.     There is neither Saturn delay nor

> Jupiter delay in marriage.

> There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage

> accomplished in Me-Me

> (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A

> for marriage and

> therefore is eager to give the marriage.

> >

> > 2.     Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here

> Ju is SD to Me as

> both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward

> to work for Ju.

> Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have

> come forward to give

> the result.

> >

> > 3.     The Root karak of marriage is Ve and

> that is spoilt by

> malefic Sa.

> >

> > 4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus.

> Here Ve is neutral

> and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this

> should have caused

> delay in having first child).

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

> >

> > WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):

> >

> > Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are

> in 7th house, Sun &

> Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th

> house, Mars &

> Jupiter in 5th house.

> >

> > Observations:

> > 1.     Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord

> of house C. So there

> is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn¢s aspect on 7th

> house and its aspect

> on Venus delay marriage of female natives.

> >

> > 2.     Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would

> have been over when

> in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This

> occurred in May 1995 but

> the lady got married in Feb 1991.

> >

> > 3...     There are two zeros in the chart which

> meant

=== message truncated ===

rcmastro

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Sir

Good evening

A friend of mine is running a preprimary school financed by her father She is enstranged & along with her 4 year old daughter she is staying with her parents School is in her fathers name but she is the person who is looking after every thing Pls go through the details and tell when her school will give the name and fame to my freind

DOB 4/10 /1964

Place of birth Gorakhpur Uttarpradesh

regards--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: pls help Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 8:11 AM

Prabha Ji and group,This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delaycaused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it completesits second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriagewas not expected before this date.Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximumpoints with 28 in WS for 7th house.Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager togive the event of 7th house.She might probably has married in the month of Dec1988.Kindly confirm her date of marriage.Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4thhouse is spoiled.Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is aspectedby Sa.In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house andaspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss isdiminished.One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7bindus. Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.Sa is the FK and Ju is

NK of 2nd house. Both of theseplanets aspect 7th house.Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the bossand thus become strong by getting points from Ju.Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasureand it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th lord.Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to Ju.I think separation might have started in the antara ofMa.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "prabha..acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:> Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> spoiled, Me the FK is> spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in other> house of Ve[6th> lord] is

also spoiled. Taking everything into> considerations I think> she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> between july 1991 to> March 1995. She got separated from her husband in Ju> MD in Sa antra ie> in 2003-2006. > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> marriage to be so> late in Ju antra.> Thanks> Prabha> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, SPK> <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hello,> > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> Did the marriage> take place in Guru anatr dasha between Aug2001- Oct> 2003? Probably> between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls help> > > > > > Sir> > Good Evening> > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had> been told by many> astrologers that after > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her> husband will be be a> thorough gentlemen > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband> Now she is at her> fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For> her survival sake> she is running a preprimary school which her father> has setup I want> to know

when her school will start giving positive> results in terms of> monetary gains as well as reputation> > DOB 4/10/1964> > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP> > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours> > Regards> > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >> wrote:> > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM> > > > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> > > > I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30> pm seems to match > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in> three sectors of Mars,3 > > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for>

moon and sun. > > Third house with more points also confirm this..> > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> modertae the delay.> > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> child. > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> 1991.> > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> you have written,> > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> > > > So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and> more events are > > required to verify lagna and nature of a person.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur> <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.> com> wrote:>

> > > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.> com>> > [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM> > > > > > > > 24.01.2009> > > > Dear Group Members,> > > > I have been asked an> interesting question by a> person known to me.> > > > This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20,> 78.E.03 > > > > The time is 6.30> > > > The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM> (Morning time) or> 6.30 PM (Evening time). > > > > We need to find it?> > > > KNONN FACTS: > > Marriage date 07.02.1991

(arranged),only one child> Male (July 1992> born), Education quality average, higher education> til B.Ed later in> life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady,> skin colour fair,> Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25> years of age, She is> at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a> decent living. > > > > My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):> > Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me> are in 2nd house,> Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in> 7th house, Mars & > Jupiter in 12th house.> > > > Observations:> > 1. There is neither Saturn delay nor> Jupiter delay in marriage.> There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage> accomplished in Me-Me> (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed

in house A> for marriage and> therefore is eager to give the marriage.> > > > 2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here> Ju is SD to Me as> both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward> to work for Ju.> Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have> come forward to give> the result.> > > > 3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and> that is spoilt by> malefic Sa.> > > > 4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus.> Here Ve is neutral> and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this> should have caused> delay in having first child).> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------> > > > WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):> > > > Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me

are> in 7th house, Sun & > Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th> house, Mars & > Jupiter in 5th house.> > > > Observations: > > 1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord> of house C. So there> is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn¢s aspect on 7th> house and its aspect> on Venus delay marriage of female natives.> > > > 2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would> have been over when> in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This> occurred in May 1995 but> the lady got married in Feb 1991.> > > > 3... There are two zeros in the chart which> meant === message truncated ===rcmastroAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,

6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies something.

That way it can reduce the event giving power of LoD/LoE or might

dimnish the result altogether.

This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.

Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup being

in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7 drishti.

Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first house,

so this makes the native subborn and of uncompromising

nature.

Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra and separated

in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per KAS rules.

So lets all work out more..

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: pls help Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM

Prabha Ji and group,This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delaycaused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it completesits second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriagewas not expected before this date.Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximumpoints with 28 in WS for 7th house.Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager togive the event of 7th house.She might probably has married in the month of Dec1988.Kindly confirm her date of marriage.Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4thhouse is spoiled.Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is aspectedby Sa.In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house andaspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss isdiminished.One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7bindus. Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.Sa is the FK and Ju is

NK of 2nd house. Both of theseplanets aspect 7th house.Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the bossand thus become strong by getting points from Ju.Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasureand it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th lord.Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to Ju.I think separation might have started in the antara ofMa.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "prabha..acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:> Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> spoiled, Me the FK is> spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in other> house of Ve[6th> lord] is

also spoiled. Taking everything into> considerations I think> she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> between july 1991 to> March 1995. She got separated from her husband in Ju> MD in Sa antra ie> in 2003-2006. > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> marriage to be so> late in Ju antra.> Thanks> Prabha> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, SPK> <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hello,> > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> Did the marriage> take place in Guru anatr dasha between Aug2001- Oct> 2003? Probably> between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls help> > > > > > Sir> > Good Evening> > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had> been told by many> astrologers that after > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her> husband will be be a> thorough gentlemen > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband> Now she is at her> fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For> her survival sake> she is running a preprimary school which her father> has setup I want> to know

when her school will start giving positive> results in terms of> monetary gains as well as reputation> > DOB 4/10/1964> > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP> > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours> > Regards> > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >> wrote:> > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM> > > > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> > > > I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30> pm seems to match > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in> three sectors of Mars,3 > > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for>

moon and sun. > > Third house with more points also confirm this..> > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> modertae the delay.> > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> child. > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> 1991.> > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> you have written,> > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> > > > So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and> more events are > > required to verify lagna and nature of a person.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur> <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.> com> wrote:>

> > > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.> com>> > [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM> > > > > > > > 24.01.2009> > > > Dear Group Members,> > > > I have been asked an> interesting question by a> person known to me.> > > > This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20,> 78.E.03 > > > > The time is 6.30> > > > The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM> (Morning time) or> 6.30 PM (Evening time). > > > > We need to find it?> > > > KNONN FACTS: > > Marriage date 07.02.1991

(arranged),only one child> Male (July 1992> born), Education quality average, higher education> til B.Ed later in> life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady,> skin colour fair,> Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25> years of age, She is> at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a> decent living. > > > > My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):> > Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me> are in 2nd house,> Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in> 7th house, Mars & > Jupiter in 12th house.> > > > Observations:> > 1. There is neither Saturn delay nor> Jupiter delay in marriage.> There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage> accomplished in Me-Me> (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed

in house A> for marriage and> therefore is eager to give the marriage.> > > > 2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively. Here> Ju is SD to Me as> both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward> to work for Ju.> Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have> come forward to give> the result.> > > > 3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and> that is spoilt by> malefic Sa.> > > > 4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus.> Here Ve is neutral> and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this> should have caused> delay in having first child).> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------> > > > WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):> > > > Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me

are> in 7th house, Sun & > Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th> house, Mars & > Jupiter in 5th house.> > > > Observations: > > 1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord> of house C. So there> is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn¢s aspect on 7th> house and its aspect> on Venus delay marriage of female natives.> > > > 2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would> have been over when> in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This> occurred in May 1995 but> the lady got married in Feb 1991.> > > > 3... There are two zeros in the chart which> meant === message truncated ===rcmastroAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Anup Ji,

One way you may be correct.When there is unhappy

married life then it might have happened during the

antara of lowest point planet in WS.

But my argument is that when you see the points from

Lagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may find

that this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30).

This is good points.I hope marriage can not be in

lowest power.

This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.

Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriage

and the time when friction started with her spouse.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

> Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,

>  

> 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies

> something.

> That way it can reduce the event giving power of

> LoD/LoE or might

> dimnish the result altogether.

>  

> This may causes a very  " big " delay in marriage.

>  

> Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup

> being

> in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7

> drishti.

> Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first

> house,

> so this makes the native subborn and of

> uncompromising

> nature.

>  

> Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra

> and separated

> in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per

> KAS rules.

>  

> So lets all work out more..

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra

> <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

> Re: Re: pls help

>

> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM

Prabha Ji and group,

> This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay

> caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it

> completes

> its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.

> This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage

> was not expected before this date.

> Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum

> points with 28 in WS for 7th house.

> Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager

> to

> give the event of 7th house.

> She might probably has married in the month of Dec

> 1988.

> Kindly confirm her date of marriage.

> Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th

> house is spoiled.

> Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is

> aspected

> by Sa.

> In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and

> aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss

> is

> diminished.

> One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7

> bindus.

> Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.

> Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of

> these

> planets aspect 7th house.

> Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the

> boss

> and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.

> Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure

> and it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.

> This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th

> lord.

> Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to

> Ju.

> I think separation might have started in the antara

> of

> Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.

> Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> --- " prabha.acharya " <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> wrote:

>

> > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,

> > In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is

> > spoiled, Me the FK is

> > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in

> other

> > house of Ve[6th

> > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into

> > considerations I think

> > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie

> > between july 1991 to

> > March 1995. She got separated from her husband in

> Ju

> > MD in Sa antra ie

> > in 2003-2006.

> > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the

> > marriage to be so

> > late in Ju antra.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,

> SPK

> > <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > >

> > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.

> > Did the marriage

> > take place in Guru anatr dasha between

> Aug2001- Oct

> > 2003? Probably

> > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?

> > >

> > > Satish

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM

> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls

> help

> > >

> > >

> > > Sir

> > >  Good Evening

> > > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She

> had

> > been told by many

> > astrologers that after

> > > marriage  her life will be very peaceful Her

> > husband will be be a

> > thorough gentlemen

> > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her

> husband

> > Now she is at her

> > fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter

> For

> > her survival sake

> > she is running a preprimary school which her

> father

> > has setup I want

> > to know when her school will start giving positive

> > results in terms of

> > monetary gains as well as reputation

> > > DOB   4/10/1964

> > > Place Of Birth  Gorakhpur  UP

> > > Time Of Birth  20:14 hours

> > > Regards

> > > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or

> PM

> > > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

> > >  

> > > I do agree with you that evening

> birth time 6.30

> > pm seems to match  

> > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> > three sectors of Mars,3

> > > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for

> > moon and sun.

> > > Third house with more points also confirm this.

> > >  

> > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can

> > modertae the delay.

> > > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the

> > child.

> > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> > 1991.

> > >  

> > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

> > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> > you have written,

> > > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

>

rcmastro

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh ji,

Your question has good reasoning.

We can also see from lagna,Ven and Mars for an "overall" view.

From lagna its 2:12 in rasi and 6:8 in navamsa.

From Venus it is 6:8 in rasi and navamsa.

From Mars again it is 6:8 in rasi.

These factors should be seen also besides mentioned by you.

So we can asses the qulaity in better way.

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: Re: pls help Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Anup Ji,One way you may be correct.When there is unhappymarried life then it might have happened during theantara of lowest point planet in WS.But my argument is that when you see the points fromLagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may findthat this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30).This is good points.I hope marriage can not be inlowest power.This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriageand the time when friction started with her spouse.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,> > 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies> something.> That way it can reduce the event giving power of> LoD/LoE or might>

dimnish the result altogether.> > This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.> > Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup> being> in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7> drishti. > Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first> house,> so this makes the native subborn and of> uncompromising> nature.> > Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra> and separated> in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per> KAS rules.> > So lets all work out more..> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM> > > > > > > Prabha Ji and group,> This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay> caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it> completes> its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.> This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage> was not expected before this date.> Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum> points with 28 in WS for 7th house.> Sa is

strong in all the houses so he will be eager> to> give the event of 7th house.> She might probably has married in the month of Dec> 1988.> Kindly confirm her date of marriage.> Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th> house is spoiled.> Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is> aspected> by Sa.> In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and> aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss> is> diminished.> One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7> bindus. > Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.> Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of> these> planets aspect 7th house..> Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the> boss> and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.> Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure> and it occupies 4th

from 12th with strong 6 bindus.> This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th> lord.> Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to> Ju.> I think separation might have started in the antara> of> Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.> Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> --- "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail..com>> wrote:> > > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> > In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> > spoiled, Me the FK is> > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in> other> > house of Ve[6th> > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into> > considerations I think> > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> > between july 1991 to> > March 1995. She got separated

from her husband in> Ju> > MD in Sa antra ie> > in 2003-2006. > > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> > marriage to be so> > late in Ju antra.> > Thanks> > Prabha> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,> SPK> > <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Hello,> > > > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> > Did the marriage> > take place in Guru anatr dasha between> Aug2001- Oct> > 2003? Probably> > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > > To:

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls> help> > > > > > > > > Sir> > > Good Evening> > > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She> had> > been told by many> > astrologers that after > > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her> > husband will be be a> > thorough gentlemen > > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her> husband> > Now she is at her> > fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter> For> > her survival sake> > she is running a preprimary school which her> father> > has setup I want> > to know when her school will start giving positive> > results in terms

of> > monetary gains as well as reputation> > > DOB 4/10/1964> > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP> > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours> > > Regards> > > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > wrote:> > > > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or> PM> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> > > > > > I do agree with you that evening> birth time 6.30> > pm seems to match > > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in> > three sectors of Mars,3 > > >

sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for> > moon and sun. > > > Third house with more points also confirm this.> > > > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> > modertae the delay.> > > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> > child. > > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> > 1991.> > > > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> > you have written,> > > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> === message truncated ===rcmastroAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Ashji, Rameshji, Anupji, Satishji and List Members,

This chart was posted by Sukruti Saxena. She is not reading the

answers we are posting and instead she has asked the question again.

I am getting Asc as 0 Ta 53. Its on the border line. Yes Rameshji you

are right. There is Ju delay which I overlooked. But the chart doesnt

show any separation as such. Only Sukruti can tell the date of

marriage and other few details to verify the time of birth. If we

change the time by even 4 minutes the chart shows both Sa and Ju delay.

Thanks

Prabha

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh ji,

>  

> Your question has good reasoning.

>  

> We can also see from lagna,Ven and Mars for an " overall " view.

>  

> From lagna its 2:12 in rasi and 6:8 in navamsa.

> From Venus it is 6:8 in rasi and navamsa.

> From Mars again it is 6:8 in rasi.

>  

> These factors should be seen also besides mentioned by you.

> So we can asses the qulaity in better way.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

>

> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Anup Ji,

> One way you may be correct.When there is unhappy

> married life then it might have happened during the

> antara of lowest point planet in WS.

> But my argument is that when you see the points from

> Lagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may find

> that this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30).

> This is good points.I hope marriage can not be in

> lowest power.

> This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.

> Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriage

> and the time when friction started with her spouse.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> --- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 > wrote:

>

> > Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,

> >  

> > 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies

> > something.

> > That way it can reduce the event giving power of

> > LoD/LoE or might

> > dimnish the result altogether.

> >  

> > This may causes a very  " big " delay in marriage.

> >  

> > Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup

> > being

> > in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7

> > drishti.

> > Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first

> > house,

> > so this makes the native subborn and of

> > uncompromising

> > nature.

> >  

> > Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra

> > and separated

> > in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per

> > KAS rules.

> >  

> > So lets all work out more..

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra

> > <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

> >

> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help

> > Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Prabha Ji and group,

> > This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay

> > caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it

> > completes

> > its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.

> > This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage

> > was not expected before this date.

> > Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum

> > points with 28 in WS for 7th house.

> > Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager

> > to

> > give the event of 7th house.

> > She might probably has married in the month of Dec

> > 1988.

> > Kindly confirm her date of marriage.

> > Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th

> > house is spoiled.

> > Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is

> > aspected

> > by Sa.

> > In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and

> > aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss

> > is

> > diminished.

> > One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7

> > bindus.

> > Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.

> > Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of

> > these

> > planets aspect 7th house.

> > Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the

> > boss

> > and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.

> > Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure

> > and it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.

> > This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th

> > lord.

> > Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to

> > Ju.

> > I think separation might have started in the antara

> > of

> > Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.

> > Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> > --- " prabha.acharya " <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,

> > > In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is

> > > spoiled, Me the FK is

> > > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in

> > other

> > > house of Ve[6th

> > > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into

> > > considerations I think

> > > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie

> > > between july 1991 to

> > > March 1995. She got separated from her husband in

> > Ju

> > > MD in Sa antra ie

> > > in 2003-2006.

> > > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the

> > > marriage to be so

> > > late in Ju antra.

> > > Thanks

> > > Prabha

> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,

> > SPK

> > > <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > >

> > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.

> > > Did the marriage

> > > take place in Guru anatr dasha between

> > Aug2001- Oct

> > > 2003? Probably

> > > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?

> > > >

> > > > Satish

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>

> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

> > > > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM

> > > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls

> > help

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sir

> > > >  Good Evening

> > > > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She

> > had

> > > been told by many

> > > astrologers that after

> > > > marriage  her life will be very peaceful Her

> > > husband will be be a

> > > thorough gentlemen

> > > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her

> > husband

> > > Now she is at her

> > > fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter

> > For

> > > her survival sake

> > > she is running a preprimary school which her

> > father

> > > has setup I want

> > > to know when her school will start giving positive

> > > results in terms of

> > > monetary gains as well as reputation

> > > > DOB   4/10/1964

> > > > Place Of Birth  Gorakhpur  UP

> > > > Time Of Birth  20:14 hours

> > > > Regards

> > > > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or

> > PM

> > > > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

> > > >  

> > > > I do agree with you that evening

> > birth time 6.30

> > > pm seems to match  

> > > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> > > three sectors of Mars,3

> > > > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for

> > > moon and sun.

> > > > Third house with more points also confirm this.

> > > >  

> > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can

> > > modertae the delay.

> > > > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the

> > > child.

> > > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> > > 1991.

> > > >  

> > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

> > > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> > > you have written,

> > > > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

> >

> === message truncated ===

>

> rcmastro

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger. ..com/ invite/

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji,

As per time of birth given,i got 8 Ta 8 lagna.

If we rectify the TOB to aries lagna,there is Sat as well as

Jup delay.Again see,when the appropriate antra can give marriage

as per quality from lagna,moon and sun,venus and mars.

Regards

Anup--- On Mon, 26/1/09, prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya wrote:

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Re: pls help Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 8:51 PM

Respected Guruji, Ashji, Rameshji, Anupji, Satishji and List Members,This chart was posted by Sukruti Saxena. She is not reading theanswers we are posting and instead she has asked the question again. I am getting Asc as 0 Ta 53. Its on the border line. Yes Rameshji youare right.. There is Ju delay which I overlooked. But the chart doesntshow any separation as such. Only Sukruti can tell the date ofmarriage and other few details to verify the time of birth. If wechange the time by even 4 minutes the chart shows both Sa and Ju delay.ThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Ramesh ji,>  > Your question has good reasoning.>  > We can also see from lagna,Ven and Mars for an "overall"

view.>  > From lagna its 2:12 in rasi and 6:8 in navamsa.> From Venus it is 6:8 in rasi and navamsa.> From Mars again it is 6:8 in rasi.>  > These factors should be seen also besides mentioned by you.> So we can asses the qulaity in better way.>  > Regards> Anup>  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  > > > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ ...>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Date:

Monday, 26 January, 2009, 7:32 PM> > > > > > > Dear Anup Ji,> One way you may be correct.When there is unhappy> married life then it might have happened during the> antara of lowest point planet in WS.> But my argument is that when you see the points from> Lagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may find> that this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30)..> This is good points.I hope marriage can not be in> lowest power.> This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.> Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriage> and the time when friction started with her spouse.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> --- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> > > Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,> > Â > > 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house

implies> > something.> > That way it can reduce the event giving power of> > LoD/LoE or might> > dimnish the result altogether.> >  > > This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.> >  > > Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup> > being> > in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7> > drishti. > > Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first> > house,> > so this makes the native subborn and of> > uncompromising> > nature.> >  > > Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra> > and separated> > in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per> > KAS rules.> >  > > So lets all work out more..> >  > >

Regards> > Anup> > Â > > Â > > Â > > Â > > Â > > Â > > Â > > > > > > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra> > <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Prabha Ji and group,> > This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay> > caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it> > completes> > its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.> > This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So

marriage> > was not expected before this date.> > Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum> > points with 28 in WS for 7th house.> > Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager> > to> > give the event of 7th house.> > She might probably has married in the month of Dec> > 1988.> > Kindly confirm her date of marriage.> > Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th> > house is spoiled.> > Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is> > aspected> > by Sa.> > In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and> > aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss> > is> > diminished.> > One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7> > bindus. > > Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.> > Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd

house. Both of> > these> > planets aspect 7th house.> > Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the> > boss> > and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.> > Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure> > and it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.> > This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th> > lord.> > Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to> > Ju.> > I think separation might have started in the antara> > of> > Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.> > Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra> > --- "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>> > wrote:> > > > > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> > > In the chart there is no Sa

or Ju delay. Ve is> > > spoiled, Me the FK is> > > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in> > other> > > house of Ve[6th> > > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into> > > considerations I think> > > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> > > between july 1991 to> > > March 1995. She got separated from her husband in> > Ju> > > MD in Sa antra ie> > > in 2003-2006. > > > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> > > marriage to be so> > > late in Ju antra.> > > Thanks> > > Prabha> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,> > SPK> > > <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hello,> > > > > > > >

Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> > > Did the marriage> > > take place in Guru anatr dasha between> > Aug2001-Â Oct> > > 2003? Probably> > > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > > > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM> > > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls> > help> > > > > > > > > > > > Sir> > > > Â Good Evening> > > > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She> >

had> > > been told by many> > > astrologers that after > > > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her> > > husband will be be a> > > thorough gentlemen > > > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her> > husband> > > Now she is at her> > > fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter> > For> > > her survival sake> > > she is running a preprimary school which her> > father> > > has setup I want> > > to know when her school will start giving positive> > > results in terms of> > > monetary gains as well as reputation> > > > DOB  4/10/1964> > > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP> > > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours> > > >

Regards> > > > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > > wrote:> > > > > > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or> > PM> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> > > >  > > > > I do agree with you that evening> > birth time 6.30> > > pm seems to match  > > > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in> > > three sectors of Mars,3 > > > > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for> > > moon and sun. > > > > Third house with more

points also confirm this.> > > >  > > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> > > modertae the delay.> > > > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> > > child. > > > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> > > 1991..> > > >  > > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> > > you have written,> > > > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> > > === message truncated ===> > rcmastro> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. ..com/ invite/> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,Do we look from Venus and Mars for marital happiness? Do we also look from Moon? Could you please elaborate.ThanksSatishAnup. M <dalh_1 Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:57:51 AMRe:

Re: pls help

Dear Ramesh ji,

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls helpastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 26 January, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Anup Ji,One way you may be correct.When there is unhappymarried life then it might have happened during theantara of lowest point planet in WS.But my argument is that when you see the points fromLagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may findthat this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30).This is good points.I hope marriage can not be inlowest power.This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriageand the time when friction started with her spouse.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,> > 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies> something.> That way it can reduce the event giving power

of> LoD/LoE or might>

dimnish the result altogether.> > This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.> > Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup> being> in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7> drishti. > Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first> house,> so this makes the native subborn and of> uncompromising> nature.> > Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra> and separated> in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per> KAS rules.> > So lets all work out more..> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM> > > > > > > Prabha Ji and group,> This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay> caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it> completes> its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.> This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage> was not

expected before this date.> Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum> points with 28 in WS for 7th house.> Sa is

strong in all the houses so he will be eager> to> give the event of 7th house.> She might probably has married in the month of Dec> 1988.> Kindly confirm her date of marriage.> Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th> house is spoiled.> Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is> aspected> by Sa.> In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and> aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss> is> diminished.> One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7> bindus. > Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.> Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of> these> planets aspect 7th house..> Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the> boss> and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.> Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure> and it occupies 4th

from 12th with strong 6 bindus.> This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th> lord.> Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to> Ju.> I think separation might have started in the antara> of> Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.> Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> --- "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail..com>> wrote:> > > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> > In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> > spoiled, Me the FK is> > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in> other> > house of Ve[6th> > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into> > considerations I think> > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> > between july 1991 to> > March 1995. She got separated

from her husband in> Ju> > MD in Sa antra ie> > in 2003-2006. > > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> > marriage to be so> > late in Ju antra.> > Thanks> > Prabha> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,> SPK> > <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Hello,> > > > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> > Did the marriage> > take place in Guru anatr dasha between> Aug2001- Oct> > 2003? Probably> > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > > To:

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls> help> > > > > > > > > Sir> > > Good Evening> > > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She> had> > been told by many> > astrologers that after > > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her> > husband will be be a> > thorough gentlemen > > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her> husband> > Now she is at her> > fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter> For> > her survival sake> > she is running a preprimary school which her> father> > has setup I want> > to know when her school will start giving positive> > results in terms

of> > monetary gains as well as reputation> > > DOB 4/10/1964> > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP> > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours> > > Regards> > > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > wrote:> > > > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or> PM> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> > > > > > I do agree with you that evening> birth time 6.30> > pm seems to match > > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in> > three sectors of Mars,3 > > >

sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for> > moon and sun. > > > Third house with more points also confirm this.> > > > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> > modertae the delay.> > > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> > child. > > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> > 1991.> > > > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> > you have written,> > > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> === message truncated ===rcmastroAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Guest guest

Dear

Prabha ji,

I

echo your sentiments regarding such happenings. 

It is really unfortunate when such things happen.  The value of KAS or the time invested by

senior members is taken for granted. 

In

any case, going in future, first we all should get all the data, make sure its

correct and then proceed if the poster of the chart is willing to furnish the

event and help in regards to finding out about the native and getting back to

the list, in the course of discussion of the chart.

So,

not to worry, it was good practice, keep such things in mind Prabha ji, and it

will help you in the long run. 

You

all are on the proper track. 

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of prabha.acharya

Monday January 26, 2009

10:21 AM

To:

Respected Guruji, Ashji, Rameshji, Anupji, Satishji

and List Members,

This chart was posted by Sukruti Saxena. She is not reading the

answers we are posting and instead she has asked the question again.

I am getting Asc as 0 Ta 53. Its on the border line. Yes Rameshji you

are right. There is Ju delay which I overlooked. But the chart doesnt

show any separation as such. Only Sukruti can tell the date of

marriage and other few details to verify the time of birth. If we

change the time by even 4 minutes the chart shows both Sa and Ju delay.

Thanks

Prabha

" Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh ji,

> Â

> Your question has good reasoning.

> Â

> We can also see from lagna,Ven and Mars for an

" overall " view.

> Â

> From lagna its 2:12 in rasi and 6:8 in navamsa.

> From Venus it is 6:8 in rasi and navamsa.

> From Mars again it is 6:8 in rasi.

> Â

> These factors should be seen also besides mentioned

by you.

> So we can asses the qulaity in better way.

> Â

> Regards

> Anup

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

>

>

> --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

>

> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 7:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anup Ji,

> lowest power.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> > Â

> > something.

> > LoD/LoE or might

> > Â

> > This may causes a very " big " delay in marriage.

> > Â

> > being

> > drishti.

> > house,

> > uncompromising

> > nature.

> > Â

> > and separated

> > KAS rules.

> > Â

> > Â

> > Regards

> > Anup

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Prabha Ji and group,

> > completes

> > to

> > 1988.

> > house is spoiled.

> > aspected

> > by Sa.

> > is

> > diminished.

> > bindus.

> > these

> > boss

> > lord.

> > Ju.

> > of

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> > wrote:

> >

> > other

> > > house of Ve[6th

> > Ju

> > > MD in Sa antra ie

> > > in 2003-2006.

> > > marriage to be so

> > > late in Ju antra.

> > > Thanks

> > > Prabha

> > SPK

> > > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > >

> > > Did the marriage

> > Aug2001-Â Oct

> > > 2003? Probably

> > > >

> > > > Satish

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > help

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sir

> > > > Â Good Evening

> > had

> > > been told by many

> > > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her

> > > thorough gentlemen

> > husband

> > > Now she is at her

> > For

> > > her survival sake

> > father

> > > has setup I want

> > > > DOBÂ Â 4/10/1964

> > > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

> > > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours

> > > > Regards

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > birth time 6.30

> > > pm seems to match Â

> > > moon and sun.

> > > > Â

> > > child.

> > > 1991.

> > > > Â

> > > you have written,

> >

>

> rcmastro

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji and group,

Thanks for your guidance,Ash ji.

Marriage in low points points antra,if quality is below average,

may show up up marital problems or in shape of aggravated manner

in highest point antradasa.More likely this can be applied

vicaversa way for timing of event.

Just a thought,imagine if all planets have below 12 points in 7th house

in worksheet and a marriage happen..Can we imagine a

divorse in such a chart as NO highest planet antra will be

on the way though unhappiness and marital problems will go

on through out life.

So,interesting discussion is going on for learning process.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 27/1/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

Ash's Corner <kas Re: pls help Date: Tuesday, 27 January, 2009, 7:23 AM

Dear Ramesh ji and Anup ji,

Sometimes marriage also happen in highest power or high power planet and then when low power planets come then problems get enhanced. At that point, if there are yogs for say multiple marriage or divorce then such marriage might break.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishraMonday January 26, 2009 9:02 AMastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help

Dear Anup Ji,One way you may be correct.When there is unhappymarried life then it might have happened during theantara of lowest point planet in WS.But my argument is that when you see the points fromLagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may findthat this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30).This is good points.I hope marriage can not be inlowest power.This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriageand the time when friction started with her spouse.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,> > 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies> something.> That way it can reduce

the event giving power of> LoD/LoE or might> dimnish the result altogether.> > This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.> > Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup> being> in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7> drishti. > Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first> house,> so this makes the native subborn and of> uncompromising> nature.> > Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra> and separated> in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per> KAS rules.> > So lets all work out more..> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM> > > > > > > Prabha Ji and group,> This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay> caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it> completes> its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.> This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage> was not expected before this date.> Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has

maximum> points with 28 in WS for 7th house.> Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager> to> give the event of 7th house.> She might probably has married in the month of Dec> 1988.> Kindly confirm her date of marriage.> Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th> house is spoiled.> Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is> aspected> by Sa.> In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and> aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss> is> diminished.> One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7> bindus. > Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.> Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of> these> planets aspect 7th house.> Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the> boss> and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.> Secondly Ma is

karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure> and it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.> This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th> lord.> Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to> Ju.> I think separation might have started in the antara> of> Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.> Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> --- "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>> wrote:> > > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> > In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> > spoiled, Me the FK is> > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in> other> > house of Ve[6th> > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into> > considerations I think> > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> >

between july 1991 to> > March 1995. She got separated from her husband in> Ju> > MD in Sa antra ie> > in 2003-2006. > > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> > marriage to be so> > late in Ju antra.> > Thanks> > Prabha> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,> SPK> > <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Hello,> > > > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> > Did the marriage> > take place in Guru anatr dasha between> Aug2001- Oct> > 2003? Probably> > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Sukruti Saxena

<sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls> help> > > > > > > > > Sir> > > Good Evening> > > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She> had> > been told by many> > astrologers that after > > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her> > husband will be be a> > thorough gentlemen > > > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her> husband> > Now she is at her> > fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter> For> > her survival sake> > she is running a preprimary school which her> father> > has setup I want> > to know when her school will

start giving positive> > results in terms of> > monetary gains as well as reputation> > > DOB 4/10/1964> > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP> > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours> > > Regards> > > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > wrote:> > > > > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >> > > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or> PM> > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> > > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,> > > > > > I do agree with you that evening> birth time 6.30> > pm seems to match > > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in>

> three sectors of Mars,3 > > > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for> > moon and sun. > > > Third house with more points also confirm this.> > > > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> > modertae the delay.> > > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> > child. > > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> > 1991.> > > > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> > you have written,> > > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> === message truncated ===rcmastroAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Guest guest

Dear Satish ji,

We should look from Moon,Venus and Mars also for marital happiness.

These things are given somewhere in lessons.

Just look for a post where Ash ji have solved a marriage chart

in KAS Chart Study.

Regards

Anup

--- On Tue, 27/1/09, SPK <aquaris_rising wrote:

SPK <aquaris_risingRe: Re: pls help Date: Tuesday, 27 January, 2009, 4:06 AM

Dear Anup ji,Do we look from Venus and Mars for marital happiness? Do we also look from Moon? Could you please elaborate.ThanksSatish

Anup. M <dalh_1 >astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, January 26, 2009 9:57:51 AMRe: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help

Dear Ramesh ji,

Regards

Anup

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls helpastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 26 January, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Anup Ji,One way you may be correct.When there is unhappymarried life then it might have happened during theantara of lowest point planet in WS.But my argument is that when you see the points fromLagna,Sun and Moon to their 7th house you may findthat this chart accrued total 65 points (5+30+30).This is good points.I hope marriage can not be inlowest power.This native should be the eldest amongst her sibling.Only Prabha Ji can tell the correct date of marriageand the time when friction started with her spouse.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji,Parbha ji,and group,> > 6th lord Venus is sitting in 4th house implies> something.> That way it can reduce the event giving power of> LoD/LoE or might>

dimnish the result altogether.> > This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.> > Sat becomes strongest in all the houses due to Jup> being> in 4th place from it.Jup aspect 7th house with -7> drishti. > Mars in 3rd house increase points of the first> house,> so this makes the native subborn and of> uncompromising> nature.> > Marriage might had happened in lowest point antra> and separated> in subsequent strongest point antra possibly as per> KAS rules.> > So lets all work out more..> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009, 1:41 PM> > > > > > > Prabha Ji and group,> This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay> caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it> completes> its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.> This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage> was not expected before this date.> Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum> points with 28 in WS for 7th house.> Sa is

strong in all the houses so he will be eager> to> give the event of 7th house.> She might probably has married in the month of Dec> 1988.> Kindly confirm her date of marriage.> Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th> house is spoiled.> Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is> aspected> by Sa.> In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and> aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss> is> diminished.> One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7> bindus. > Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.> Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of> these> planets aspect 7th house...> Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the> boss> and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.> Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure> and it occupies

4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.> This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th> lord.> Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to> Ju.> I think separation might have started in the antara> of> Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.> Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> --- "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail..com>> wrote:> > > Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> > In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> > spoiled, Me the FK is> > spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in> other> > house of Ve[6th> > lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into> > considerations I think> > she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie> > between july 1991 to> > March 1995. She got

separated from her husband in> Ju> > MD in Sa antra ie> > in 2003-2006. > > Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the> > marriage to be so> > late in Ju antra.> > Thanks> > Prabha> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com,> SPK> > <aquaris_rising@ ....> wrote:> > >> > > Hello,> > > > > > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.> > Did the marriage> > take place in Guru anatr dasha between> Aug2001- Oct> > 2003? Probably> > between 2002 April and Jan 2003?> > > > > > Satish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>> > > To:

invite/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Anup ji,

Once I had asked the same question and Guruji said in such cases where

point are less than 12 in WS for all planets in 7th house then there

will be no break in marriage.

Thanks

Prabha

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ash ji,Ramesh ji and group,

>  

> Thanks for your guidance,Ash ji.

>  

> Marriage in low points points antra,if quality is below average,

> may show up up marital problems or in shape of aggravated manner

> in highest point antradasa.More likely this can be applied

> vicaversa way for timing of event.

>  

> Just a thought,imagine if all planets have below 12 points in 7th

house

> in worksheet and a marriage happen.Can we imagine a

> divorse in such a chart as NO highest planet antra will be

> on the way though unhappiness and marital problems will go

> on through out life.

>  

> So,interesting discussion is going on for learning process.

>  

> Regards

> Anup

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Tue, 27/1/09, Ash's Corner <kas wrote:

>

> Ash's Corner <kas

>

> Tuesday, 27 January, 2009, 7:23 AM

>

>

Dear Ramesh ji and Anup ji,

>  

> Sometimes marriage also happen in highest power or high power planet

and then when low power planets come then problems get enhanced.  At

that point, if there are yogs for say multiple marriage or divorce

then such marriage might break.

>  

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

>  

>

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan

dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

> Monday January 26, 2009 9:02 AM

> Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Anup Ji,

> lowest power.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> >  

> > something.

> > LoD/LoE or might

> >  

> > This may causes a very  " big " delay in marriage.

> >  

> > being

> > drishti.

> > house,

> > uncompromising

> > nature.

> >  

> > and separated

> > KAS rules.

> >  

> >  

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Prabha Ji and group,

> > completes

> > to

> > 1988.

> > house is spoiled.

> > aspected

> > by Sa.

> > is

> > diminished.

> > bindus.

> > these

> > boss

> > lord.

> > Ju.

> > of

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> > wrote:

> >

> > other

> > > house of Ve[6th

> > Ju

> > > MD in Sa antra ie

> > > in 2003-2006.

> > > marriage to be so

> > > late in Ju antra.

> > > Thanks

> > > Prabha

> > SPK

> > > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > >

> > > Did the marriage

> > Aug2001- Oct

> > > 2003? Probably

> > > >

> > > > Satish

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > help

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sir

> > > >  Good Evening

> > had

> > > been told by many

> > > > marriage  her life will be very peaceful Her

> > > thorough gentlemen

> > husband

> > > Now she is at her

> > For

> > > her survival sake

> > father

> > > has setup I want

> > > > DOB   4/10/1964

> > > > Place Of Birth  Gorakhpur  UP

> > > > Time Of Birth  20:14 hours

> > > > Regards

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >  

> > birth time 6.30

> > > pm seems to match  

> > > moon and sun.

> > > >  

> > > child.

> > > 1991.

> > > >  

> > > you have written,

> >

>

> rcmastro

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

DOB Oct 4 ,1964

Date of marriage 14 dec 1996--- On Mon, 26/1/09, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena wrote:

Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxenaRe: Re: pls help Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 10:34 AM

Sir

Good evening

A friend of mine is running a preprimary school financed by her father She is enstranged & along with her 4 year old daughter she is staying with her parents School is in her fathers name but she is the person who is looking after every thing Pls go through the details and tell when her school will give the name and fame to my freind

DOB 4/10 /1964

Place of birth Gorakhpur Uttarpradesh

regards--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls helpastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.comMonday, 26 January, 2009, 8:11 AM

NK of 2nd house. Both of theseplanets aspect 7th house.Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the bossand thus become strong by getting points from Ju.Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasureand it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th lord.Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to Ju.I think separation might have started in the antara ofMa.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.Thanks and regards.Ramesh Mishra--- "prabha...acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com> wrote:> Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,> In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is> spoiled, Me the FK is> spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in other> house of Ve[6th> lord] is

moon and sun. > > Third house with more points also confirm this...> > > > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can> modertae the delay.> > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the> child. > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct> 1991.> > > > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.> > But still i am quite unsure about male child as> you have written,> > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.> > > > So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and> more events are > > required to verify lagna and nature of a person.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur> <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.> com> wrote:>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Please

provide the chart of her husband and some important dates of major events.

Also

provide the source of the birth time, and please tell, if the birth chart has

been rectified?  What is the original

time given?

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Sukruti Saxena

Tuesday January 27, 2009

12:09 PM

To:

Re:

DOB Oct 4

Date of

marriage 14 dec 1996

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena

wrote:

Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena

Re: Re: pls help

Monday, 26 January, 2009, 10:34 AM

Sir

Good

evening

A friend

of mine is running a preprimary school financed by her father She is

enstranged & along with her 4 year old daughter she is staying with her

parents School is in her fathers name but she is the person who is looking

after every thing Pls go through the details and tell when her school will

give the name and fame to my freind

DOB 4/10

/1964

Place of

birth Gorakhpur Uttarpradesh

Time Of

Birth 20:14 hours

regards

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>

wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co.

in>

Re: [astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help

astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com

Monday, 26 January, 2009, 8:11 AM

Prabha

Ji and group,

This chart does not show Sa delay but it shows delay

caused by Ju. Ju delay will be over when it completes

its second round and then aspects 7th or 7th lord.

This phenomenon takes place on 16 Jun 88.So marriage

was not expected before this date.

Next antara follows that of Sa and Sa has maximum

points with 28 in WS for 7th house.

Sa is strong in all the houses so he will be eager to

give the event of 7th house.

She might probably has married in the month of Dec

Kindly confirm her date of marriage.

Ve is her 6th lord and occupy 4th house.Thus her 4th

house is spoiled.

Su to Ve distance is almost 43 deg and Ve is aspected

by Sa.

In navamsa also 6th lord Su occupy 4th house and

aspects Ma the 7th lord of rasi.Thus marital bliss is

diminished.

One of the reason is also being Ju in lagna with 7

bindus.

Her lagna is with 31 SAV points.

Sa is the FK and Ju is NK of 2nd house. Both of these

planets aspect 7th house.

Sa and Ju make 4:10 relationship where Sa is the boss

and thus become strong by getting points from Ju.

Secondly Ma is karak for 12th, house of bed pleasure

and it occupies 4th from 12th with strong 6 bindus.

This Ma aspect with malefic sight on 9th and 9th lord.

Ma is LoE and Ju is LoD for 2nd. Ma is also SD to Ju.

I think separation might have started in the antara of

Ma.That is to say from July 2000 onwards.

Prabha Ji please confirm all this timings.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " prabha...acharya " <prabha.acharya@

gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected Guruji, Ashji and List Members,

> In the chart there is no Sa or Ju delay. Ve is

> spoiled, Me the FK is

> spoiled by being the lord of 6th in D9, Ju in other

> house of Ve[6th

> lord] is also spoiled. Taking everything into

> considerations I think

> she got married in Ra MD in Me or Ke antra ie

> between july 1991 to

> March 1995. She got separated from her husband in Ju

> MD in Sa antra ie

> in 2003-2006.

> Mr Satish can you please explain why you took the

> marriage to be so

> late in Ju antra.

> Thanks

> Prabha

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, SPK

> <aquaris_rising@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > Is it october 4 OR April 10? Assuming October 4.

> Did the marriage

> take place in Guru anatr dasha between Aug2001- Oct

> 2003? Probably

> between 2002 April and Jan 2003?

> >

> > Satish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...>

> > Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:29:11 AM

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] pls help

> >

> >

> > Sir

> > Good Evening

> > Kindly tell me some thing about my freiind She had

> been told by many

> astrologers that after

> > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her

> husband will be be a

> thorough gentlemen

> > But She suffered a lot by the hands of her husband

> Now she is at her

> fathers place along with her 4 year old daughter For

> her survival sake

> she is running a preprimary school which her father

> has setup I want

> to know when her school will start giving positive

> results in terms of

> monetary gains as well as reputation

> > DOB 4/10/1964

> > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

> > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours

> > Regards

> > --- On Sun, 25/1/09, Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> wrote:

> >

> > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> > Re: [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM

> > Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 2:12 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Nikhlesh ji and group,

> >

> > I do agree with you that evening birth time 6.30

> pm seems to match

> > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> three sectors of Mars,3

> > sectors in Mer and 2 in Jup with one in Sat for

> moon and sun.

> > Third house with more points also confirm this...

> >

> > Blessings and check of Jup in navamsa on Sat can

> modertae the delay.

> > In KAS,we assume conception date as birth of the

> child.

> > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> 1991.

> >

> > Here Mars being SD to Jup gave the event.

> > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> you have written,

> > Jup is weak in 5th as well in 11th house.

> >

> > So i think for ascertaining birth time,more and

> more events are

> > required to verify lagna and nature of a person.

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 24/1/09, nikhlesh mathur

> <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.

> com> wrote:

> >

> > nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur@ rediffmail.

> com>

> > [astrologyandtiming events] AM or PM

> > Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 6:01 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > 24.01.2009

> >

> > Dear Group Members,

> >

> > I

have been asked an

> interesting question by a

> person known to me.

> >

> > This is about a female native 05.10.1968, 30.N.20,

> 78.E.03

> >

> > The time is 6.30

> >

> > The native does not know whether it is 6.30 AM

> (Morning time) or

> 6.30 PM (Evening time).

> >

> > We need to find it?

> >

> > KNONN FACTS:

> > Marriage date 07.02.1991 (arranged),only one child

> Male (July 1992

> born), Education quality average, higher education

> til B.Ed later in

> life, body structure slim & tall for an Indian lady,

> skin colour fair,

> Soft spoken, started wearing spectacles around 25

> years of age, She is

> at teacher in private school since 4 years, has a

> decent living.

> >

> > My analysis,WITH TIME 6.30 AM (morning time):

> > Asc is 22.Vi5, Ascendant has Sun & Ketu, Ve & Me

> are in 2nd house,

> Saturn is in 8th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in

> 7th house, Mars &

> Jupiter in 12th house.

> >

> > Observations:

> > 1. There is neither Saturn delay nor

> Jupiter delay in marriage.

> There are no zeros in SAV chart. Marriage

> accomplished in Me-Me

> (sector 3) dasha combine. Me is placed in house A

> for marriage and

> therefore is eager to give the marriage.

> >

> > 2. Ju & Su are LoD & LoE respectively.

Here

> Ju is SD to Me as

> both are in the same Navansh. So Me can come forward

> to work for Ju.

> Here Ju is LoD for 7th house and so Me could have

> come forward to give

> the result.

> >

> > 3. The Root karak of marriage is Ve and

> that is spoilt by

> malefic Sa.

> >

> > 4. The child (male) was born in the AD of Venus.

> Here Ve is neutral

> and is SD to Me and aflicted by 6th lord Sa ( this

> should have caused

> delay in having first child).

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

> >

> > WITH TIME 06:30 pm (Evening time):

> >

> > Asc is 2.Ar19, Ascendant has Saturn, Ve & Me are

> in 7th house, Sun &

> Ketu in 6th house, Rahu & Moon (Meen raashi) in 12th

> house, Mars &

> Jupiter in 5th house.

> >

> > Observations:

> > 1. Sa aspects LoA, LoB and is itself lord

> of house C. So there

> is Sa delay in marriage. Saturn¢s aspect on 7th

> house and its aspect

> on Venus delay marriage of female natives.

> >

> > 2. Sa is 0Ar20 and therefore Sa delay would

> have been over when

> in transit it just entered Pieces sign. This

> occurred in May 1995 but

> the lady got married in Feb 1991.

> >

> > 3... There are two zeros in the chart which

> meant

rcmastro

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

/ invite/

Download

prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Add more friends to your

messenger and enjoy! Invite

them now.

Guest guest

Dear Ash,What are the Yogas for multiple marriages. Are there any significant ones other than the ones we have been talking about for marriage challenges likeVenus in krittika, Ardra. Sun-Venus distance, Guru in Tula, luminaries aspected by saturn, etc.Satish"Ash's Corner" <kas Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:53:52 PM Re: pls help

Dear

Ramesh ji and Anup ji, Sometimes

marriage also happen in highest power or high power planet and then when low

power planets come then problems get enhanced.

At that point, if there are yogs for say multiple marriage or divorce

then such marriage might break.

Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca

[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Monday January 26, 2009 9:02

AM

To:

Re:

[astrologyandtiming events] Re: pls help

Dear Anup

Ji,

lowest power.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 >

wrote:

>

> something.

> That way it can reduce the event giving power of

> LoD/LoE or might

>

> This may causes a very "big" delay in marriage.

>

> being

> drishti.

> house,

> so this makes the native subborn and of

> uncompromising

> nature.

>

> and separated

> KAS rules.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>

wrote:

>

> ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Prabha Ji and group,

> completes

> to

> 1988.

> house is spoiled.

> aspected

> by Sa.

> is

> diminished.

> bindus.

> these

> boss

> lord.

> Ju.

> of

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> --- "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> wrote:

>

> other

> > house of Ve[6th

> > between july 1991 to

> Ju

> > MD in Sa antra ie

> > in 2003-2006.

> > marriage to be so

> > late in Ju antra.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> SPK

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > >

> > Did the marriage

> Aug2001- Oct

> > 2003? Probably

> > >

> > > Satish

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> help

> > >

> > >

> > > Sir

> > > Good Evening

> had

> > been told by many

> > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her

> > husband will be be a

> > thorough gentlemen

> husband

> > Now she is at her

> For

> > her survival sake

> father

> > has setup I want

> > results in terms of

> > > DOB 4/10/1964

> > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

> > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours

> > > Regards

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> birth time 6.30

> > pm seems to match

> > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> > moon and sun.

> > >

> > modertae the delay.

> > child.

> > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> > 1991.

> > >

> > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> > you have written,

>

rcmastro

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Guest guest

Dear

Satish ji,

Yes,

and also distance of Venus from Sun.

Venus is karak for marriage so its status will

dictate. When its spoilt then it can

lead to multiple marriages or relationships.

Yes,

that chart on air hostess who’s first husband died and second marriage was also

on the rocks is a good example.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of SPK

Tuesday January 27, 2009

7:01 PM

To:

Re:

Dear Ash,

What are the Yogas for multiple marriages. Are there any significant ones other

than the ones we have been talking about for marriage challenges like

Venus in krittika, Ardra. Sun-Venus distance, Guru in Tula, luminaries aspected

by saturn, etc.

Satish

" Ash's Corner "

<kas

Monday, January 26, 2009

8:53:52 PM

Dear Ramesh ji

and Anup ji,

Sometimes marriage also happen in highest power or high power

planet and then when low power planets come then problems get enhanced.

At that point, if there are yogs for say multiple marriage or divorce then such

marriage might break.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.

ca

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

[astrologyan dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Monday January 26, 2009 9:02

AM

astrologyandtiminge

vents@ s.com

Re: [astrologyandtiming

events] Re: pls help

Dear Anup

Ji,

lowest power.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 (AT) (DOT)

com> wrote:

>

> something.

> That way it can reduce the event giving power of

> LoD/LoE or might

>

> This may causes a very " big " delay in marriage.

>

> being

> drishti.

> house,

> so this makes the native subborn and of

> uncompromising

> nature.

>

> and separated

> KAS rules.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <aarceemastro2002@

.co. in> wrote:

>

> ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Prabha Ji and group,

> completes

> to

> 1988.

> house is spoiled.

> aspected

> by Sa.

> is

> diminished.

> bindus.

> these

> boss

> lord.

> Ju.

> of

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> --- " prabha.acharya " <prabha.acharya@ gmail.com>

> wrote:

>

> other

> > house of Ve[6th

> > between july 1991 to

> Ju

> > MD in Sa antra ie

> > in 2003-2006.

> > marriage to be so

> > late in Ju antra.

> > Thanks

> > Prabha

> SPK

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > >

> > Did the marriage

> Aug2001- Oct

> > 2003? Probably

> > >

> > > Satish

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> help

> > >

> > >

> > > Sir

> > > Good Evening

> had

> > been told by many

> > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her

> > husband will be be a

> > thorough gentlemen

> husband

> > Now she is at her

> For

> > her survival sake

> father

> > has setup I want

> > results in terms of

> > > DOB 4/10/1964

> > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

> > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours

> > > Regards

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Anup. M <dalh_1 >

> PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> birth time 6.30

> > pm seems to match

> > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> > moon and sun.

> > >

> > modertae the delay.

> > child.

> > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> > 1991.

> > >

> > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> > you have written,

>

rcmastro

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

/ invite/

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am new to this group and have been reading the material on KAS

website. I have posted a chart of a women in my earlier post about

ra/ke. When saturn and venus exchange houses can this delay a marriage

her saturn is in Libra and she has me, ve at 3 degrees, ma in

Capricorn and su at 18 degrees sagittarius. Her seventh lord is in the

8th house Moon (Capricorn Lagan) Her sun is 12h. saturn aspects her

sun as well. Do these combinations delay marriage if so for how long

she just turn 26 on january 3 1983, Kanpur India 9:00am I was thinking

ketu dasa would bring marriage as ketu is in her 12h house

E and aspects house D from its position. Please, advice me.

Thank You,

Shalini

, " Ash's Corner "

<kas wrote:

>

> Dear Satish ji,

>

> Yes, and also distance of Venus from Sun. Venus is karak for

marriage so

> its status will dictate. When its spoilt then it can lead to multiple

> marriages or relationships.

>

> Yes, that chart on air hostess who's first husband died and second

marriage

> was also on the rocks is a good example.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

> On Behalf Of SPK

> Tuesday January 27, 2009 7:01 PM

>

>

> Dear Ash,

>

> What are the Yogas for multiple marriages. Are there any significant

ones

> other than the ones we have been talking about for marriage

challenges like

> Venus in krittika, Ardra. Sun-Venus distance, Guru in Tula, luminaries

> aspected by saturn, etc.

>

> Satish

>

> _____

>

> " Ash's Corner " <kas

>

> Monday, January 26, 2009 8:53:52 PM

> Dear Ramesh ji and Anup ji,

>

> Sometimes marriage also happen in highest power or high power planet and

> then when low power planets come then problems get enhanced. At

that point,

> if there are yogs for say multiple marriage or divorce then such

marriage

> might break.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro. ca

>

> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com [astrologyan

> dtimingevents] On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

> Monday January 26, 2009 9:02 AM

>

> Dear Anup Ji,

> lowest power.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

> --- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 (AT) (DOT) <dalh_1%40> com> wrote:

>

> >

> > something.

> > That way it can reduce the event giving power of

> > LoD/LoE or might

> >

> > This may causes a very " big " delay in marriage.

> >

> > being

> > drishti.

> > house,

> > so this makes the native subborn and of

> > uncompromising

> > nature.

> >

> > and separated

> > KAS rules.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <aarceemastro2002@ <aarceemastro2002%40.co.in>

.co. in>

> wrote:

> >

> > ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in

> <aarceemastro2002%40.co.in> >

> <%40>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Prabha Ji and group,

> > completes

> > to

> > 1988.

> > house is spoiled.

> > aspected

> > by Sa.

> > is

> > diminished.

> > bindus.

> > these

> > boss

> > lord.

> > Ju.

> > of

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> > wrote:

> >

> > other

> > > house of Ve[6th

> > Ju

> > > MD in Sa antra ie

> > > in 2003-2006.

> > > marriage to be so

> > > late in Ju antra.

> > > Thanks

> > > Prabha

> > SPK

> > > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > >

> > > Did the marriage

> > Aug2001- Oct

> > > 2003? Probably

> > > >

> > > > Satish

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > help

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sir

> > > > Good Evening

> > had

> > > been told by many

> > > > marriage her life will be very peaceful Her

> > > thorough gentlemen

> > husband

> > > Now she is at her

> > For

> > > her survival sake

> > father

> > > has setup I want

> > > > DOB 4/10/1964

> > > > Place Of Birth Gorakhpur UP

> > > > Time Of Birth 20:14 hours

> > > > Regards

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > birth time 6.30

> > > pm seems to match

> > > > with events given by you as Aries asc.Lagna in

> > > moon and sun.

> > > >

> > > child.

> > > > So this could be in somewhere in 17thOct-23oct

> > > 1991.

> > > >

> > > > But still i am quite unsure about male child as

> > > you have written,

> >

>

> rcmastro

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

> <http://messenger./invite/> / invite/

>