IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Vinod,

I will first give you the mental qualities of Poorva Pathrapad 1,2 & 3 Pada (Aquarius 20Deg to 30 Deg), as below:

Mental qualities: Humane, hopeful, philosophic, optimistic, fond of friends, truth, honest, sincere, interest in science, philosophy, astronomy, astrology, literature, criticism, systematic action, lethargic at times, good administrator, helpful,

Moon is malefic in Aquarius. Moon is the owner of the 6th house from Aquarius. Mars is a benefic to Aquarius. If Mars aspects this house with 7th or 8th look or Mars occupies in exaltation in Cancer to cast 8th look , (when the chart belongs to a male) he will not able to gain the favor/love of mother. This is a general ruling. At birth you must have had Jupiter Desa and As you know, Jupiter is Malefic to this Rasi. Then, if Jupiter is in a house where, Rahu or Saturn or both are deposited, or any of them aspect this house or Jupiter, it will be very difficult to gain mother's affection as this will bring 'rivals' in comparison in family or she will have obstinate mental status for reasons found in her horoscope. Again, if Jupiter is deposited in the fourth house from Moon in Janma kundali or in Navamsa, unpleasantness could come after the marriage of the Natal.

I would not say that all 'Poora Pathrapad',1,2 & 3 Pada, births will confront these conditions. We have to study ever so many reasons, combinations, position of planets etc before we conclude the 'mutual relationship' between mother and Natal. In forming 'opinions' Gochara conditions should also be referred to find that this type of confrontation could be temporary.

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable)

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:15:43 PM Please reply

Aadarniya Pathiji ,

I have a specific query about the Poorva Bhadrapada nakshatra. Why is the Jatak born under this star ( with Kumbha rashi in partiular ) does not get the full love/affection from his mother. This is true about mysef. My mother simply does not care about me. I have even read that most of these Jataks lose their mother in the childhood. Is this Nakshatra is not good for the Moon as the Moon represents Mother. If so why?

Please reply. I would be very happy if you say that I am totally wrong.

It is also said that this Nakshatra has lot of energy and believe me I have experienced this energy to get out of few extremely difficult situations in my life.

At that time I didn't understand from where I got that energy/spirit to fight against the circumstances. It was a lonely battle and now I think that because of this power I am alive today.

What makes Poorva Bhadrapada so energetic?

Sir please reply. May be my doubts/queries are wrong and based upon my own assumptions. That's why I would like to hear from you.

With best regards,

vinu

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Vinod,

In listing Benefic and Malefic planets Sathya Charya had listed for Aquarius Jupiter is malefic as Lord of 2 and 11, and The Moon as lord of 8, and this true in most cases.

Usually, the profession attibuted to 'Poorva Pathrapada 1,2, & 3 is Teacher of Dynamics, Directing public limited concerns, Education with high faculty, International trade,

Anti-curruption dept, etc., with help of contributing combinations of Planets in a birth chart. The quality of this star is Dynamism (both positive and negetice scale)

Rahu in 7th house is not wrong. If Rahu is in Taurus or in Capricorn and that house would be 7th house, that would be a great asset for a girl or boy, to have it in respective birth charts!!

I also want to tell you Rahu should never be considered bad. Rahu has a permanent Retrograde movement to Earth's forward movement. That is not a contributor in many ways for events. However, if Rahu is rightly placed and influenced by the powerful planet, it would be as good as a powerful Saturn desa.

Vinu, Hypothetical questions in astrology will not get you to correct answer. The chart has to be prepared with valid data and a study to be made in depth applying all prescribed rules with an additional attempt to scan the Planetary strengths. There is no universal ruling, except to accept the prescribed qualities and attributions. Yet, a composite manifest will be deduced to the cause and effect theory to prescribe the Astrology results. Lot of time will be wasted in probing for results without base or data.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarvenkatachala pathi <pathiavMonday, August 25, 2008 10:29:05 PMRe: Please reply

Aadarniya Pathiji,

I am very thankful to your reply. You are absolutely correct that I had a Jupiter mahadasha at my birth, moreover Jupiter is deposited with Saturn in 9th house in my horoscope. I know that Jupiter is malefic to Capricorn ascendant (mine is Capricorn ascendant) but I didn't know that Jupiter is malefic to Aquarius. How is this possible since Poorva Bhadrapada is ruled by Jupiter? But it must be because I face lot of difficulties whenever Jupiter is 4th, 8th and 12th to Aquarius. I have had very bad results during these phases.

However you did not mention anything about the energy that is said to be possessed by Poorva Bhadrapada. Could you please throw some light on that aspect.

I also have a query about the role played by Rahu in marriage. In my horoscope Rahu is in 7th house of marriage. To be honest I am not very good going with women. No doubt I respect women but it always happens to be a misunderstanding/misconception about me in woman's mind that I am egoistic and not helful etc. and I can very quickly realise it and try to keep myself away from women to avoid any further misunderstandings.

Sometimes I feel that I should not get married because I am affraid that it will not work very long. Moreover I am going to be under Shani Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha from this October. What bad results will it bring to me in my career and personal life. Is there any remedy for this.

Sir thank you very much for the help and directions that you provide for all the members of this Astro community.

With all respect,

Vinu.

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Cc: Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarSunday, August 24, 2008 9:14:10 PMRe: Please reply

Dear Shri Vinod,

I will first give you the mental qualities of Poorva Pathrapad 1,2 & 3 Pada (Aquarius 20Deg to 30 Deg), as below:

Mental qualities: Humane, hopeful, philosophic, optimistic, fond of friends, truth, honest, sincere, interest in science, philosophy, astronomy, astrology, literature, criticism, systematic action, lethargic at times, good administrator, helpful,

Moon is malefic in Aquarius. Moon is the owner of the 6th house from Aquarius. Mars is a benefic to Aquarius. If Mars aspects this house with 7th or 8th look or Mars occupies in exaltation in Cancer to cast 8th look , (when the chart belongs to a male) he will not able to gain the favor/love of mother. This is a general ruling. At birth you must have had Jupiter Desa and As you know, Jupiter is Malefic to this Rasi. Then, if Jupiter is in a house where, Rahu or Saturn or both are deposited, or any of them aspect this house or Jupiter, it will be very difficult to gain mother's affection as this will bring 'rivals' in comparison in family or she will have obstinate mental status for reasons found in her horoscope. Again, if Jupiter is deposited in the fourth house from Moon in Janma kundali or in Navamsa, unpleasantness could come after the marriage of the Natal.

I would not say that all 'Poora Pathrapad',1,2 & 3 Pada, births will confront these conditions. We have to study ever so many reasons, combinations, position of planets etc before we conclude the 'mutual relationship' between mother and Natal. In forming 'opinions' Gochara conditions should also be referred to find that this type of confrontation could be temporary.

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:15:43 PM Please reply

Aadarniya Pathiji ,

I have a specific query about the Poorva Bhadrapada nakshatra. Why is the Jatak born under this star ( with Kumbha rashi in partiular ) does not get the full love/affection from his mother. This is true about mysef. My mother simply does not care about me. I have even read that most of these Jataks lose their mother in the childhood. Is this Nakshatra is not good for the Moon as the Moon represents Mother. If so why?

It is also said that this Nakshatra has lot of energy and believe me I have experienced this energy to get out of few extremely difficult situations in my life.

At that time I didn't understand from where I got that energy/spirit to fight against the circumstances. It was a lonely battle and now I think that because of this power I am alive today.

Sir please reply. May be my doubts/queries are wrong and based upon my own assumptions. That's why I would like to hear from you.

With best regards,

vinu

Guest guest

Dear Vinod:

I give you SIX principles of assessing the performance of nodes (Rahu or Ketu) in a BIRTH CHART (then it should be 'measured with Navamsa placings')

1. A Node will give the results in which it is placed, of its depositor, and the planets in which it has 'sambandha'.

2. A Node adopts the characteristics of the planet with which it is in sambandha, at the same time passes on its bad influence to that planet. Such a Planet, even if it is a beneficial Planet for the horoscope, will give at least some adverse results in its major period of Desa, or sub-period.

3. The Nodes attain powers to kill only when they are in sambandha with an 'adverse' Saturn, or the maraka-owner of the second and seventh houses from lagna of birth chart. Otherwise, if they are located in the second or seventh house without malefic smabandha, they will not kill.

4. (a) A well placed Node in a Common sign, the owner of which owns a triangular house gives EXCEEDINGLY good results.

(b) A well placed Node in a Common sign, the owner of which owns an angular house also gives good results.

© However, these good results will get spoiled, if the owner also owns the third, sixth, eighth or eleventh house.

5. A well placed Node in a movable sign , the owner of which owns an angular or triangular house gives good results, but the results will be mediocre when the sign is a fixed one. However, these good results will be spoiled if the owner owns the third, sixth, eighth or the eleventh house in the birth chart.

6. A Node placed in the third, sixth, or eleventh house in sambandha with a beneficial Planet, or placed in an angular or triangular house in sambandha with a malefic planet, will in its period first give good results but the results will be adverse towards the end..

No place Nodes act independently while confer their qualities on the house occupied by them. More so, for Lagna when Ketu occupies Lagna alone. You have to follow above rules and assess what Ketu will do when positioned in Lagna alone in a chart.

A.V.Pathi,

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarvenkatachala pathi <pathiavWednesday, August 27, 2008 9:54:02 PMRe: Please reply

No problem. Here it is

Aadarniya Pathiji,

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions. Sir I fully agree with you that hypothetical questions are not going to produce correct answers. I would like to hear more from you about the Roles played by Rahu and Ketu or their major characteristics like other planets.

Is it true that Ketu in Lagna (without any other planet) gives a strong feeling of lonliness/seperation from the materiallistic world and makes one introvert?

This might also sound like a hypothetical question but I am asking because I have read this information about Ketu in some astro article and want to know more from the knowledgeable astro Guru like you.

This question is also relevant to my horoscope which you may use as a case study.

My Details are

Date of Birth :- 03 April 1981

Time :- 02:00 am

Birth place :- Anjangaon surji, Amravati district Maharashtra, India

Latitude: 21° 9' 47 N

Longitude: 77° 18' 34 E

For sake of convenience, the planetory positions are

1st house - Ketu

2nd house - Moon and mercury

3rd house - Venus, Mars and Sun

7th House - Rahu

9th house - Jupiter and Saturn

Rest of the houses are empty.

Thank you and

with all respect,

vinu

venkatachala pathi <pathiavVinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarWednesday, August 27, 2008 5:50:18 PMRe: Please reply

I AM SORRY i WRONG CLICKED 'DELATE' YOUR LAST MAIL. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO AGAIN SEND THAT

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

venkatachala pathi <pathiavVinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarCc: Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 4:26:47 PMRe: Please reply

Dear Mr. Vinod,

In listing Benefic and Malefic planets Sathya Charya had listed for Aquarius Jupiter is malefic as Lord of 2 and 11, and The Moon as lord of 8, and this true in most cases.

Usually, the profession attibuted to 'Poorva Pathrapada 1,2, & 3 is Teacher of Dynamics, Directing public limited concerns, Education with high faculty, International trade,

Anti-curruption dept, etc., with help of contributing combinations of Planets in a birth chart. The quality of this star is Dynamism (both positive and negetive scale)

Rahu in 7th house is not wrong. If Rahu is in Taurus or in Capricorn and that house would be 7th house, that would be a great asset for a girl or boy, to have it in respective birth charts!!

I also want to tell you Rahu should never be considered bad. Rahu has a permanent Retrograde movement to Earth's forward movement. That is not a contributor in many ways for events. However, if Rahu is rightly placed and influenced by the powerful planet, it would be as good as a powerful Saturn desa.

Vinu, Hypothetical questions in astrology will not get you to correct answer. The chart has to be prepared with valid data and a study to be made in depth applying all prescribed rules with an additional attempt to scan the Planetary strengths. There is no universal ruling, except to accept the prescribed qualities and attributions. Yet, a composite manifest will be deduced to the cause and effect theory to prescribe the Astrology results. Lot of time will be wasted in probing for results without base or data.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarvenkatachala pathi <pathiavMonday, August 25, 2008 10:29:05 PMRe: Please reply

Aadarniya Pathiji,

I am very thankful to your reply. You are absolutely correct that I had a Jupiter mahadasha at my birth, moreover Jupiter is deposited with Saturn in 9th house in my horoscope. I know that Jupiter is malefic to Capricorn ascendant (mine is Capricorn ascendant) but I didn't know that Jupiter is malefic to Aquarius. How is this possible since Poorva Bhadrapada is ruled by Jupiter? But it must be because I face lot of difficulties whenever Jupiter is 4th, 8th and 12th to Aquarius. I have had very bad results during these phases.

However you did not mention anything about the energy that is said to be possessed by Poorva Bhadrapada. Could you please throw some light on that aspect.

I also have a query about the role played by Rahu in marriage. In my horoscope Rahu is in 7th house of marriage. To be honest I am not very good going with women. No doubt I respect women but it always happens to be a misunderstanding/misconception about me in woman's mind that I am egoistic and not helful etc. and I can very quickly realise it and try to keep myself away from women to avoid any further misunderstandings.

Sometimes I feel that I should not get married because I am affraid that it will not work very long. Moreover I am going to be under Shani Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha from this October. What bad results will it bring to me in my career and personal life. Is there any remedy for this.

Sir thank you very much for the help and directions that you provide for all the members of this Astro community.

With all respect,

Vinu.

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Cc: Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarSunday, August 24, 2008 9:14:10 PMRe: Please reply

Dear Shri Vinod,

I would not say that all 'Poora Pathrapad',1,2 & 3 Pada, births will confront these conditions.. We have to study ever so many reasons, combinations, position of planets etc before we conclude the 'mutual relationship' between mother and Natal. In forming 'opinions' Gochara conditions should also be referred to find that this type of confrontation could be temporary.

pathiav

Aadarniya Pathiji ,

With best regards,

vinu

Guest guest

Aadarniya Pathiji,

Thank you so much for the six principles about Rahu and Ketu. But I am at a very primary level of astro learning and these principles seem to be difficult for me to understand at this level. Bust surley I will try to assess them.

I have another queries related to a very important aspect of everyone's life and that is marriage. Is it true that more than 50% of marriages happen during the sub-period of 4th and 12th house lord? If yes then what are the other factors that become the cause of a marriage in rest of the cases.

In general what are the principles of deciding the marriage time. Is there also a way to predict how will be one's life partner.

Too many questions but Sir please try to shed as much light as you can.

With all respect,

Vinu

venkatachala pathi <pathiavVinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekarCc: Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:08:30 PMRe: Please reply

Dear Vinod:

I give you SIX principles of assessing the performance of nodes (Rahu or Ketu) in a BIRTH CHART (then it should be 'measured with Navamsa placings')

1. A Node will give the results in which it is placed, of its depositor, and the planets in which it has 'sambandha'.

2.. A Node adopts the characteristics of the planet with which it is in sambandha, at the same time passes on its bad influence to that planet. Such a Planet, even if it is a beneficial Planet for the horoscope, will give at least some adverse results in its major period of Desa, or sub-period.

3. The Nodes attain powers to kill only when they are in sambandha with an 'adverse' Saturn, or the maraka-owner of the second and seventh houses from lagna of birth chart. Otherwise, if they are located in the second or seventh house without malefic smabandha, they will not kill..

4. (a) A well placed Node in a Common sign, the owner of which owns a triangular house gives EXCEEDINGLY good results.

(b) A well placed Node in a Common sign, the owner of which owns an angular house also gives good results.

© However, these good results will get spoiled, if the owner also owns the third, sixth, eighth or eleventh house.

5. A well placed Node in a movable sign , the owner of which owns an angular or triangular house gives good results, but the results will be mediocre when the sign is a fixed one. However, these good results will be spoiled if the owner owns the third, sixth, eighth or the eleventh house in the birth chart.

6. A Node placed in the third, sixth, or eleventh house in sambandha with a beneficial Planet, or placed in an angular or triangular house in sambandha with a malefic planet, will in its period first give good results but the results will be adverse towards the end..

No place Nodes act independently while confer their qualities on the house occupied by them. More so, for Lagna when Ketu occupies Lagna alone. You have to follow above rules and assess what Ketu will do when positioned in Lagna alone in a chart.

A.V.Pathi,

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar@ >venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:54:02 PMRe: Please reply

No problem. Here it is

Aadarniya Pathiji,

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions. Sir I fully agree with you that hypothetical questions are not going to produce correct answers. I would like to hear more from you about the Roles played by Rahu and Ketu or their major characteristics like other planets.

Is it true that Ketu in Lagna (without any other planet) gives a strong feeling of lonliness/seperatio n from the materiallistic world and makes one introvert?

This might also sound like a hypothetical question but I am asking because I have read this information about Ketu in some astro article and want to know more from the knowledgeable astro Guru like you.

This question is also relevant to my horoscope which you may use as a case study.

My Details are

Date of Birth :- 03 April 1981

Time :- 02:00 am

Birth place :- Anjangaon surji, Amravati district Maharashtra, India

Latitude: 21° 9' 47 N

Longitude: 77° 18' 34 E

For sake of convenience, the planetory positions are

1st house - Ketu

2nd house - Moon and mercury

3rd house - Venus, Mars and Sun

7th House - Rahu

9th house - Jupiter and Saturn

Rest of the houses are empty.

Thank you and

with all respect,

vinu

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar@ >Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:50:18 PMRe: Please reply

I AM SORRY i WRONG CLICKED 'DELATE' YOUR LAST MAIL. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO AGAIN SEND THAT

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960- 3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar@ >Cc: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 4:26:47 PMRe: Please reply

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Anti-curruption dept, etc., with help of contributing combinations of Planets in a birth chart. The quality of this star is Dynamism (both positive and negetive scale)

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960- 3833

pathiav

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar@ >venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Monday, August 25, 2008 10:29:05 PMRe: Please reply

Aadarniya Pathiji,

I am very thankful to your reply. You are absolutely correct that I had a Jupiter mahadasha at my birth, moreover Jupiter is deposited with Saturn in 9th house in my horoscope.. I know that Jupiter is malefic to Capricorn ascendant (mine is Capricorn ascendant) but I didn't know that Jupiter is malefic to Aquarius. How is this possible since Poorva Bhadrapada is ruled by Jupiter? But it must be because I face lot of difficulties whenever Jupiter is 4th, 8th and 12th to Aquarius. I have had very bad results during these phases.

I also have a query about the role played by Rahu in marriage. In my horoscope Rahu is in 7th house of marriage.. To be honest I am not very good going with women. No doubt I respect women but it always happens to be a misunderstanding/ misconception about me in woman's mind that I am egoistic and not helful etc. and I can very quickly realise it and try to keep myself away from women to avoid any further misunderstandings.

Sometimes I feel that I should not get married because I am affraid that it will not work very long.. Moreover I am going to be under Shani Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha from this October. What bad results will it bring to me in my career and personal life. Is there any remedy for this.

With all respect,

Vinu.

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Cc: Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar@ >Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:14:10 PMRe: Please reply

Dear Shri Vinod,

I would not say that all 'Poora Pathrapad',1, 2 & 3 Pada, births will confront these conditions.. We have to study ever so many reasons, combinations, position of planets etc before we conclude the 'mutual relationship' between mother and Natal. In forming 'opinions' Gochara conditions should also be referred to find that this type of confrontation could be temporary.

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960- 3833

pathiav

Vinod Gadekar <vinu.gadekar@ >Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:15:43 PM Please reply

Aadarniya Pathiji ,

Sir please reply. May be my doubts/queries are wrong and based upon my own assumptions. That's why I would like to hear from you..

With best regards,

vinu