IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When will I get a job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear V.S.Balaji,Pls find attached my analysis and interpretation on your natal chart on Your Job and Study in Abroad.Thanks and RegardsAdith Sai Zodiac ConsultancyOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !

Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get

proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp wrote:

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkpRe: when will i get a job

Date: Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

Kindly refer the attached charts.

Balaji is not getting a job before 24-11-2008 and immediately after that before 08-01-2009 he is sure to get a job.

As per his Horary (76) he is to get the job after 22-12-2008 ie.in Sun-Mars-Mer and before 09-01-2009.

All the very best on the name of our GURUJI and God.

tkp

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 6:40 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear sudhir ji,

Perhaps you answered considering Birth chart and horary, if you have your notes of working, please post them to enable examination of failure of prediction.Please post data when and where you took horary to answer.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com]

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. " ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Monday, November 03, 2008 11:21 PM

Re: when will i get a job

dear sudhir ji,i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem has occurred ?

please show me a way to proceed in my life !yours,

balaji --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job

@gro ups.comMonday, 22 September, 2008, 9:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

You will get the job during October 2008.

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

On 9/22/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1 " NLongitude: 79° 38' -1 " Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.com

Friday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming

December job

recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76

if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Swami

Thanks for your kind advice. The misunderstaning between and Mr Nathani of the Vedic astrology group has been cleared, by personal telephonic talks. He is, in my opinion ,still a good astrologer.

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Fri, 9/1/09, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swamiRe: when will i get a job Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 3:02 PM

Dear sir,

You are being abused on Vedic-astrologer group at 83 .What is the compulsion for you to recommend someone inspite of such episodes.

I doubt if this mail is really from you.

Sorry for non astrological mail.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.cosmograce.comhttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Raichur-a-r

Friday, January 09, 2009 11:48 AM

I would advise you to consult Shree Nathani. His Email is " haresh 1405 @"

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Thu, 8/1/09, balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comThursday, 8 January, 2009, 10:15 PM

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future... Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comTuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

Balaji is not getting a job before 24-11-2008 and immediately after that before 08-01-2009 he is sure to get a job.

As per his Horary (76) he is to get the job after 22-12-2008 ie.in Sun-Mars-Mer and before 09-01-2009.

tkp

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comTuesday, November 4, 2008, 6:40 AM

Dear sudhir ji,

Perhaps you answered considering Birth chart and horary, if you have your notes of working, please post them to enable examination of failure of prediction.Please post data when and where you took horary to answer.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

dear sudhir ji,i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem has occurred ?please show me a way to proceed in my life !yours,balaji --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comMonday, 22 September, 2008, 9:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job

recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters.... .please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Many members study analysis and interpretations of Natal/Horary

charts by senior/learned astrologers to learn from their experience.

It will be, therefore, better to give birth details or horary details on

which such analysis is based in your posting as was always done by

respected TW ji.

This will save time and energy for other members in searching for

such details.

This is my suggestion only.

Subhash Ektare

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, January 9, 2009 10:29:18 AMRe: when will i get a job

Dear V.S.Balaji,Pls find attached my analysis and interpretation on your natal chart on Your Job and Study in Abroad.Thanks and RegardsAdith Sai Zodiac Consultancy

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get

proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comTuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

tkp

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comTuesday, November 4, 2008, 6:40 AM

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

dear sudhir ji,i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem has occurred ?please show me a way to proceed in my life !yours,balaji --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comMonday, 22 September, 2008, 9:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

Namaste Guruji

I live in London, UK. I finished my last contract/ job on 13th March and from

then I have not got any job.

Could you please tell me when will get a job

DOB-08.08.1977

Place-Lucknow, India

Time 08.00 A.m.

Regards

Meenal

Guest guest

Dear Luther Rath and other seniors,I got ph.d admission in south korea on june 31. I am going to apply for visa tomorrow. I have to go there before august 31. Thanking you.Regards,balaji

vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will i get a job Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

It's a venture to attempt with your chart. However please study and feed back.

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Jup MD: 2007-02-28 - 2023-02-28

Jup AD: 2007-02-28 - 2009-04-17

Rah PD: 2008-12-23 - 2009-04-17

Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

Rah: 2008-12-23 - 2009-01-09

Jup: 2009-01-09 - 2009-01-24

Sat: 2009-01-24 - 2009-02-11

Merc: 2009-02-11 - 2009-02-27

Ket: 2009-02-27 - 2009-03-06

Ven: 2009-03-06 - 2009-03-25

Sun: 2009-03-25 - 2009-03-31

Moon: 2009-03-31 - 2009-04-10

Mars: 2009-04-10 - 2009-04-17

Mahadasa lord rules IV and VII. It is in the constellation of Kethu that occupies II. Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of V and VI and occupant of Ascendant. Although Jupiter occupies III (indicating short journeys and staying away from home) it does not in any way signify IX and XII. Thus the dasa lord Jupiter does not support going to foreign countries.

Ascendant sub lord is the same Jupiter that does not support going abroad.

IV cusp sub-lord Mercury as well does not signify III, IX or XII. Its constellation lord Venus signifies IX but not XII. Mercury occupies XI indicating association with own people. The bhukti is also ruled by Jupiter.

The next bhukti Saturn does not signify III, IX or XII as well.

Mars and Mercury signify X house. Mars occupies II but it is in the constellation of VIII, two opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results. Mars is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes weaker.

Mercury is in the sub of Venus lord of II. Mercury bhukti shall begin in November 2011.

There is of course a chance in 2nd fortnight of February 2009. It may be after 18th February 2009.

Dear Balaji, two eminent astrologers have predicted and the predictions have not come fruitful. Still I ventured to study your chart. Let’s hope that you are blessed and get the result.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 10:15:20 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Dr Luther,This is a brilliant example........in admiration,yrs etc,AshutoshOn Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

Dear Luther Rath and other seniors,

I got ph.d admission in south korea on june 31. I am going to apply for visa tomorrow. I have to go there before august 31. Thanking you.

Regards,

balaji

vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will i get a job

Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Jup MD:  2007-02-28  -  2023-02-28

Jup AD:  2007-02-28  -  2009-04-17

Rah PD:  2008-12-23  -  2009-04-17

Rah:   2008-12-23  -  2009-01-09

Jup:    2009-01-09  -  2009-01-24

Sat:     2009-01-24  -  2009-02-11

Merc:  2009-02-11  -  2009-02-27

Ket:     2009-02-27  -  2009-03-06

Ven:    2009-03-06  -  2009-03-25

Sun:    2009-03-25  -  2009-03-31

Moon:  2009-03-31  -  2009-04-10

Mars:   2009-04-10  -  2009-04-17

Mahadasa lord rules IV and VII. It is in the constellation of Kethu that occupies II. Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of V and VI and occupant of Ascendant. Although Jupiter occupies III (indicating short journeys and staying away from home) it does not in any way signify IX and XII. Thus the dasa lord Jupiter does not support going to foreign countries.

IV cusp sub-lord Mercury as well does not signify III, IX or XII. Its constellation lord Venus signifies IX but not XII. Mercury occupies XI indicating association with own people. The bhukti is also ruled by Jupiter.

Mars and Mercury signify X house. Mars occupies II but it is in the constellation of VIII, two opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results. Mars is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes weaker.

Mercury is in the sub of Venus lord of II. Mercury bhukti shall begin in November 2011.

There is of course a chance in 2nd fortnight of February 2009. It may be after 18th February 2009.

Dear Balaji, two eminent astrologers have predicted and the predictions have not come fruitful. Still I ventured to study your chart. Let’s hope that you are blessed and get the result.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009 10:15:20 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !

Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions.  but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava  AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com]

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. " ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

dear sudhir ji,i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem has occurred ?

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1 " NLongitude: 79° 38' -1 " Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

Friday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...

please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

Dear Balaji, Thanks for your update which is more useful for the study.Dear Friends,I like to share few points here based on the predictions I gave to mr. Balaji.My prediction that he will go abroad for higher studies in  Jupiter Dasa came true.

I have also said " the coming Saturn((after 21/4/200) and Mercury Bukthi (after 3/1/2011) " both are favorable for foreign Travel. But among those I have selected Mercury to give the Result in his Bukthi as stronger than Mercury.

His result has helped to point out where I made my mistake. When I found Saturn is also favorable for Foreign Travel, why I immediately jumped to Mercury which is not stronger than Saturn.

But I have chosen Mercury as the strongest .I admit my mistake. His feed back has helped. I thank him.Saturn is in Rahu Star who is 8 but in Taurus where 9th cusp falls. Rahu is in the star of Sun in 12 , the lord of 12.

Saturn is in the sub of Mars who is in the star of Mercury the lord of 10 in 11. Mars (the lord of 3 )aspects Rahu. Hence the 8,9,12,11,10,3 significations by Saturn.(Moreover Rahu is the CSL for 3 and 9. Saturn is in its star and Mars is 9th CstarLord. Saturn is in its sub.).

Hence Saturn is capable of sending him aborad for higher studies. In this Bukthi, he will also work as part time as there are signfications of 2,10 also.This is more useful for tuning up my knowledge and to find out my mistake.But I am happy that my 50% predictions are correct but I could feel I need yet some more patience in study before moving to the next period.

Thanks!Here is the a part of the analysis I gave him for your review. (just reproduced)//

So Jupiter signfies: 3,4,7,2,3,8,9,11,5,6,1,12

Hence foreign travel

in Jupiter Dasa is Possible.

We have to find

which Bukthi is more favorable.

Next Saturn and

followed by Mercury Bukthi. Both are

favoring  foreign travel.

We have select which is more favorable.//

//Hence I select

Mercury will be more powerful in favoring you GO ABROAD for HIGHER STUDIES AND

LATER YOU WILL WORK THERE ALSO

So in DBA :JUPITER /

MERCURY /RAHU (7/2/2013 TO 11/6/2013) YOU WILL DEFINITELY GO ABROAD.

JOB:

In Saturn Bukthi :

After 22/4/2009 , and

before 24/1/2010, you will get a Job here.

Probably in Saturn

Andra itself before 15/9/2009 you may get. " //

RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com   On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

Dear Luther Rath and other seniors,

I got ph.d admission in south korea on june 31. I am going to apply for visa tomorrow. I have to go there before august 31. Thanking you.

Regards,

balaji

vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will i get a job

Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Jup MD:  2007-02-28  -  2023-02-28

Jup AD:  2007-02-28  -  2009-04-17

Rah PD:  2008-12-23  -  2009-04-17

Rah:   2008-12-23  -  2009-01-09

Jup:    2009-01-09  -  2009-01-24

Sat:     2009-01-24  -  2009-02-11

Merc:  2009-02-11  -  2009-02-27

Ket:     2009-02-27  -  2009-03-06

Ven:    2009-03-06  -  2009-03-25

Sun:    2009-03-25  -  2009-03-31

Moon:  2009-03-31  -  2009-04-10

Mars:   2009-04-10  -  2009-04-17

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009 10:15:20 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions.  but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava  AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com]

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...

please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

Dear Balaji, Congratulations for getting admssion in to PhD. I think the question attempted for was not for PhD but for job. But from my message it is certain it was studied for long journeys. It was not for job either. I do not remember if the chart was cast by me. Will you kindly detail me on the issue. I want to review why all discrepency.

Dr. Rath

balaji <balu_yourslovingly Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:43:39 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Luther Rath and other seniors,I got ph.d admission in south korea on june 31. I am going to apply for visa tomorrow. I have to go there before august 31. Thanking you.Regards,balaji vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath

<rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThursday, January 8, 2009 10:15:20 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell

me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

Dear luther rath,The analysis was sent to me by you through our group. so there is no doubt about this.What are all the details you need from me?regards,balaji vs.--- On Wed, 12/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will i get a job Date: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009, 7:11 PM

Dear Balaji, Congratulations for getting admssion in to PhD. I think the question attempted for was not for PhD but for job. But from my message it is certain it was studied for long journeys. It was not for job either. I do not remember if the chart was cast by me. Will you kindly detail me on the issue. I want to review why all discrepency.

Dr. Rath

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, August 12, 2009 4:43:39 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Luther Rath and other seniors,I got ph.d admission in south korea on june 31. I am going to apply for visa tomorrow. I have to go there before august 31. Thanking you.Regards,balaji vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath

<rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous

semesters...please tell

me when will i get a job?my no : 76if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Let me check My Documents.

Dr. Rath

balaji <balu_yourslovingly Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:39:51 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear luther rath,The analysis was sent to me by you through our group. so there is no doubt about this.What are all the details you need from me?regards,balaji vs.--- On Wed, 12/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comWednesday, 12 August, 2009, 7:11 PM

Dr. Rath

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, August 12, 2009 4:43:39 PMRe: when will i get a job

<rathluther > wrote:

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear sir,From your detailed analysis i feel that your predictions are very close to my fate. let the day come...regards,balaji vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: when will i get a job Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 11:59 PM

Dear V.S.Balaji,Pls find attached my analysis and interpretation on your natal chart on Your Job and Study in Abroad.Thanks and RegardsAdith Sai Zodiac ConsultancyOn Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get

proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >Re: when will i get a job

@gro ups.comTuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com]

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sudhir <taurus..sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.com

December job

recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell me when will i get a job?my no : 76

if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,thanks in advance,yoursbalaji vs.-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,Thanks!Good Luck!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:24 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

Dear sir,From your detailed analysis i feel that your predictions are very close to my fate. let the day come...regards,balaji vs.--- On Fri, 9/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: when will i get a job

Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 11:59 PM

Dear V.S.Balaji,Pls find attached my analysis and interpretation on your natal chart on Your Job and Study in Abroad.Thanks and RegardsAdith Sai Zodiac Consultancy

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions.  but still im beliving that i can get

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >

@gro ups.comTuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

Sudhir <taurus..sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.com

December job

Guest guest

Dear all astrologers,

I discontinued my Ph.d in South korea due to problems in my research field etc,.

I will come back to India on this Sunday 20 September,.

I am very anxious about my next move,. anyhow I am goign to apply for my Ph.d in India,.

Thanking you,.

Regards,

balaji.--- On Wed, 12/8/09, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

balaji <balu_yourslovinglyRe: when will i get a job Date: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009, 4:43 PM

<rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will i get a job Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Mars and Mercury signify X house.. Mars occupies II but it is in the constellation of VIII, two opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results. Mars is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes weaker.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future.. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members....i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...please tell

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Guest guest

dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal jiIt is more than a year from the date i made the query to the group. but still all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did not get any symptoms of the predictions. still i am searching a good job related to metallurgy.where is the mistake ? pls clarify me.regards,balaji vs--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will i get a job Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,

Can you include previous employment dates.

Regards,

Sudhir

-

balaji

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:20 PM

dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal jiIt is more than a year from the date i made the query to the group. but still all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did not get any symptoms of the predictions. still i am searching a good job related to metallurgy.where is the mistake ? pls clarify me.regards,balaji vs--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: when will i get a job Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

Guest guest

Dear Vijayanand Patil Ji & others,It means all the Christian, Muslim and Jew and other brothers and sisters are out of luck as well!Because they do not follow LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja. It is good thing to encourage for LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja.But he will only attain Vaak Siddhi, who always speaks the truth .Other wise all the Pooja done by any person in this regard would be proved of no avail.There is no short cut for attaining Vaak Siddhi without following Sadhana of Complete TRUTH.Today querists are suggested different birth time by different astrologers, if querists are not dead sure of their birth time and consequently they have to wander

here and there for correct predictions and in most of the cases querists get wrong prediction even by those astrologers who are performing the said Pooja and in cases where querists have also their correct birth time.The open secret behind this failure is lack of Sadhana of complete TRUTH.Yogis having paranormal power make correct prediction even without horoscope.

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

balaji <balu_yourslovingly Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 12:20:29 PMRe: when will i get a job

dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal jiIt is more than a year from the date i made the query to the group. but still all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did not get any symptoms of the predictions. still i am searching a good job related to metallurgy.where is the mistake ? pls clarify me.regards,balaji vs--- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Attaining siddhis are self defeating,because it can become a delusion.Slowly ego comes in the way of further growth spiritually. Getting help of Pischachi , semi demons, can swallow you eventually. These are obtained by/thru Tantriks at grave0 yards thru gruesome rituals,too horrible to describe. Vaksiddhi is acontinual process, it is not obtained thru hours of rituals,or what we call poojas essentially for material gains e.g promotions, more wealth, purchasing a

Big house etc. I will give my personal experience. When I started learning astrology,20 yrs ago,I was enthusiastic to learn more and more. So whenever I had an opportunity to visit cities, I spent time off meeting several 'famous' astrologers there, In my interactions,quite often, they would recite their cases of successful predictions,further with a boast they would cut off their ears if their predictions failed. If I went by success rate, I would have had a suitcase full of cut-ears. My advice,perhaps unwanted.Be simple,even if you have a bag full of wrong predictions...so what!!.so long as you willing to learn and improve,as a human being.

Regards, Satish --- On Tue, 3/2/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: when will i get a job Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:31 PM

Dear Vijayanand Patil Ji & others,It means all the Christian, Muslim and Jew and other brothers and sisters are out of luck as well!Because they do not follow LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja. It is good thing to encourage for LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja.But he will only attain Vaak Siddhi, who always speaks the truth .Other wise all the Pooja done by any person in this regard would be proved of no avail.There is no short cut for attaining Vaak Siddhi without following Sadhana of Complete TRUTH.Today querists are suggested different birth time by different astrologers, if querists are not dead sure of their birth time and consequently they have to wander

here and there for correct predictions and in most of the cases querists get wrong prediction even by those astrologers who are performing the said Pooja and in cases where querists have also their correct birth time.The open secret behind this failure is lack of Sadhana of complete TRUTH.Yogis having paranormal power make correct prediction even without horoscope.

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, March 2, 2010 12:20:29 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

dear sudhir ji,my birth details18-9-19847- 43 amLatitude: 13° 11' -1" NLongitude: 79° 38' -1" Eplace : tiruttani--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>Re: when will i get a job@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PMHello Balaji:Post birth detailsRegardsSudhirOn 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:dear members...i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitmentgoing to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.and also i am having very low marks in my previous

semesters...please tell

Guest guest

dear sudhir ji,In 2007 Feb, i got an appointment for a production engg, job. but i rejected the offer due to my post graduation in iit madras during 2007 june to 2009 may.balaji vs.--- On Tue, 2/3/10, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:Sudhir <taurus.sudhirRe: when will i get a job Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 9:06 PM

Dear Balaji,

Can you include previous employment dates.

Regards,

Sudhir

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:20 PM

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help methanks in advance,balaji vs.--- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Friend....

The opportunity for getting a job in metullary is round the corner...rather i

must say in a mechanical related field...

it will be between june and august 2010. first indicators will be visible after

ides of March. jupiter - saturn - venus

Be reminded always that ...a doubt eats away the will....and makes the reduces

the result of effort to zero.

God Bless

Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created

the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding

prasad

, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

>

>

> dear sudhir ji,

>

> In 2007 Feb, i got an appointment for a production engg, job. but i rejected

the offer due to my post graduation in iit madras during 2007 june to 2009 may.

>

> balaji vs.

>

> --- On Tue, 2/3/10, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

>

> Sudhir <taurus.sudhir

> Re: when will i get a job

>

> Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 9:06 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Balaji,

>  

> Can you include previous employment

> dates.

>  

> Regards,

> Sudhir

>

>

>

> -

>

> balaji

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:20

> PM

> Re: when will i get

> a job

>

>  

dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal

> ji

>

> It is more than a year from the date i made the query to the

> group. but still all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did

> not get any symptoms of the predictions. still i am searching a good

job

> related to metallurgy.where is the mistake ? pls clarify

> me.

>

> regards,

>

> balaji vs

>

>

> --- On Fri, 9/1/09,

> Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> Re:

> when will i get a job

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 9 January, 2009,

> 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

> It's a venture to attempt with your chart. However please study

> and feed back.

>

> Vimsottari Dasa (started from

> Moon):

>  

>  Jup

> MD:  2007-02-28  - 

> 2023-02-28

>  Jup

> AD:  2007-02-28  - 

> 2009-04-17

>  Rah

> PD:  2008-12-23  - 

> 2009-04-17

>  

>    

> Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

>  

>    

> Rah:   2008-12-23 

> -  2009-01-09

>    

> Jup:    2009-01-09 

> -  2009-01-24

>    

> Sat:    

> 2009-01-24  - 

> 2009-02-11

>    

> Merc:  2009-02-11 

> -  2009-02-27

>    

> Ket:    

> 2009-02-27  - 

> 2009-03-06

>    

> Ven:    2009-03-06 

> -  2009-03-25

>    

> Sun:    2009-03-25 

> -  2009-03-31

>    

> Moon:  2009-03-31 

> -  2009-04-10

>    

> Mars:   2009-04-10 

> -  2009-04-17

>

> Mahadasa lord rules IV and VII.

> It is in the constellation of Kethu that occupies II. Jupiter is in

> the sub of Saturn that is lord of V and VI and occupant of

Ascendant.

> Although Jupiter occupies III (indicating short journeys and staying

> away from home) it does not in any way signify IX and XII. Thus the

> dasa lord Jupiter does not support going to foreign countries.

>

> Ascendant sub lord is the same

> Jupiter that does not support going abroad.

> IV cusp sub-lord Mercury as

> well does not signify III, IX or XII. Its constellation lord Venus

> signifies IX but not XII. Mercury occupies XI indicating association

> with own people. The bhukti is also ruled by Jupiter.

> The next bhukti Saturn does not

> signify III, IX or XII as well.

> Mars and Mercury signify X

> house. Mars occupies II but it is in the constellation of VIII, two

> opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results. Mars is in the sub

> of Rahu occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes weaker.

>

> Mercury is in the sub of Venus

> lord of II. Mercury bhukti shall begin in November 2011.

> There is of course a chance in

> 2nd fortnight of February 2009. It may be after

> 18th February 2009.

>  

> Dear Balaji, two eminent

> astrologers have predicted and the predictions have not come

fruitful.

> Still I ventured to study your chart. Let’s hope that you are

blessed

> and get the result.

> Wish you all the

> best.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

> 9th Jan.

> 2009.

>

>

>

>

> balaji

> <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>

> @gro

> ups.com

> Sent:

> Thursday, January 8, 2009 10:15:20 PM

> Re: when

> will i get a job

>

>

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir

> ji,

>

> Again i am really

> sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time

specified

> by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend

> interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future.

> Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is

> oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way

> !

>

> Dear Senior members

> please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i

> have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad

> immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another

astrologer

> is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi

> astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life.

> so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. 

> but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our

> dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help me

>

> thanks in

> advance,

>

> balaji vs.

>

>

>

> --- On Tue,

> 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp (AT) (DOT)

> com> wrote:

>

> Tkp Ghopal

> <astrogopalji_ tkp >

> Re:

> when will i get a job

> @gro

> ups.com

> Tuesday, 4 November, 2008,

> 2:50 PM

>

>

>

>  

> Balaji is not getting a job before 24-11-2008 and

> immediately after that before 08-01-2009 he is sure to

> get a job.

> As per his Horary (76) he is to get the job after

> 22-12-2008 ie.in Sun-Mars-Mer and before

> 09-01-2009.

> All the very best on the name of our GURUJI and

> God.

> tkp

>  

>

>

> --- On Tue, 11/4/08, swami

> <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>

> Re:

> when will i get a job

> To:

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, November

> 4, 2008, 6:40 AM

>

>

>

>

> 

>  

>         

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear sudhir

> ji,

> Perhaps you

> answered considering Birth chart and horary, if you

> have your notes of working, please post them to

enable

> examination of failure of prediction.Please post

data

> when and where you took horary to answer.

> with

> regards.

>

>  OM TATSAT

> ------------

> --------- --------- --------- ---------

> ---------

> Swami_RCSrivastava 

> Astrologer

> Teaching &

> Consultations

> http:\\www.kaalvast u.com]

> ------------ ---------

> --------- --------- --------- --------

> " Let us

> meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine

> Being who has

> created the three worlds.May He

> Direct our understanding. "

> ------------ ---------

> --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --

>

>

> -----

> Original Message -----

>

> balaji

>

> To:

> @gro

> ups.com

> Sent:

> Monday, November 03, 2008 11:21 PM

> Subject:

>

>

>

dear sudhir

> ji,

>

> i am sorry to say that

> i did not get any job until now. where is the

> problem has occurred ?

> please show me a way

> to proceed in my life !

>

> yours,

>

> balaji

>

>

>

>

> --- On

> Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@

> gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@

> gmail.com>

> Re:

> when will i get a job

> @gro

> ups.com

> Monday, 22 September, 2008,

> 9:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

>  

> You will get the job during

> October 2008.

> Give feed back.

>  

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> On 9/22/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@

> .co. in> wrote:

>

dear sudhir ji,

>

> my birth

> details

>

> 18-9-1984

>

> 7- 43

> am

>

> Latitude: 13° 11' -1 " N

> Longitude:

> 79° 38' -1 " E

>

> place :

> tiruttani

>

> --- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir

> <taurus.sudhir@

> gmail.com> wrote:

> Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@

> gmail.com>

> Re:

> when will i get a job

> @gro

> ups.com

> Friday, 19 September, 2008,

> 8:54 PM

>

> Hello

> Balaji:

>

> Post birth

> details

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> On

> 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@

.co. in>

> wrote:

>

> dear members...

>

> i am balaji

> doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job

> recruitment

> going to start in my collage. i

> am not so confident for the interview.

> and

> also i am having very low marks in my previous

> semesters...

>

> please tell me when will i

> get a job?

>

> my no : 76

>

> if u can

> tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to

> me,

> thanks in

> advance,

>

> yours

>

> balaji

> vs.

>

> --

> Sudhir Consulting

> Astrologer

>

>

>

>

> --

> Sudhir Consulting

> Astrologer

>

>

>

> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

>

>

>

>

> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear All,

Job, marriage, illness related queries are very critical. My advice to forum is

to discuss on these cases than discussing on BTR and predictions on

international issues.

I try to raise question on Job opportunities but unfortunately there was no

reply from any one.

Regards,

Vivek Pathak

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>        Dear Friends,

>                           Attaining siddhis are self

defeating,because it can become a delusion.Slowly ego comes in the way of

further growth spiritually.

>                          Getting help of Pischachi , semi demons,

can swallow you eventually. These are obtained by/thru Tantriks at grave0 yards

thru gruesome rituals,too horrible to describe.                    

Vaksiddhi is  acontinual process, it is not obtained thru hours of

rituals,or what we call poojas essentially  for material gains e.g promotions,

more wealth, purchasing a Big house etc.

>                         I will give my personal experience. When

I started learning astrology,20 yrs ago,I was enthusiastic to learn more and

more. So whenever I had an opportunity to visit cities, I  spent  time off

meeting  several 'famous' astrologers there,   In my interactions,quite often,

they would recite their cases of successful predictions,further with a boast

they would cut off their ears if their predictions failed. If I went by success

rate, I would have had a suitcase full of cut-ears.

>                         My advice,perhaps unwanted.Be

simple,even if you have a bag full of wrong predictions...so what!!.so long as

you willing to learn and improve,as a human being.  

>                         Regards,

>                          Satish  

>

> --- On Tue, 3/2/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

>

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

>

> Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:31 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Vijayanand Patil Ji & others,It means all the Christian, Muslim and Jew

and other brothers and sisters are out of luck as well!Because they do

not follow LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja. It is good thing to encourage for

LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja.But he will only attain Vaak Siddhi, who

always speaks the truth .Other wise all the Pooja done by any person in this

regard would be proved of no avail.There is no short cut for attaining Vaak

Siddhi without following Sadhana of Complete

TRUTH.Today querists are suggested different birth time by different

astrologers, if querists are not dead sure of their birth time and

consequently they have to wander

> here and there for correct predictions and in most of the cases querists get

wrong prediction even by those astrologers who are performing the said Pooja

and in cases where querists have also their correct birth time.The open secret

behind this failure is lack of Sadhana of complete TRUTH.Yogis having

paranormal power make correct prediction even without horoscope.

> With regards, 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, March 2, 2010 12:20:29 PM

>

>  

dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal ji

>

> It is more than a year from the date i made the query to the group. but still

all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did not get any symptoms of the

predictions. still i am searching a good job related to metallurgy.where is the

mistake ? pls clarify me.

>

> regards,

>

> balaji vs

>

>

> --- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

> It's a venture to attempt with your chart. However please study and feed back.

>

> Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

>  

>  Jup MD:  2007-02-28  -  2023-02-28

>  Jup AD:  2007-02-28  -  2009-04-17

>  Rah PD:  2008-12-23  -  2009-04-17

>  

>     Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

>  

>     Rah:   2008-12-23  -  2009-01-09

>     Jup:    2009-01-09  -  2009-01-24

>     Sat:     2009-01-24  -  2009-02-11

>     Merc:  2009-02-11  -  2009-02-27

>     Ket:     2009-02-27  -  2009-03-06

>     Ven:    2009-03-06  -  2009-03-25

>     Sun:    2009-03-25  -  2009-03-31

>     Moon:  2009-03-31  -  2009-04-10

>     Mars:   2009-04-10  -  2009-04-17

>

> Mahadasa lord rules IV and VII. It is in the constellation of Kethu that

occupies II. Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of V and VI and

occupant of Ascendant. Although Jupiter occupies III (indicating short journeys

and staying away from home) it does not in any way signify IX and XII. Thus the

dasa lord Jupiter does not support going to foreign countries.

> Ascendant sub lord is the same Jupiter that does not support going abroad.

> IV cusp sub-lord Mercury as well does not signify III, IX or XII. Its

constellation lord Venus signifies IX but not XII. Mercury occupies XI

indicating association with own people. The bhukti is also ruled by Jupiter.

> The next bhukti Saturn does not signify III, IX or XII as well.

> Mars and Mercury signify X house. Mars occupies II but it is in the

constellation of VIII, two opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results.

Mars is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes

weaker.

> Mercury is in the sub of Venus lord of II. Mercury bhukti shall begin in

November 2011.

> There is of course a chance in 2nd fortnight of February 2009. It may be after

18th February 2009.

>  

> Dear Balaji, two eminent astrologers have predicted and the predictions have

not come fruitful. Still I ventured to study your chart. Let’s hope that you

are blessed and get the result.

> Wish you all the best.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

> 9th Jan. 2009.

>

>

>

>

> balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,

>

> Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time

specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend

interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan

to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls

show me a way !

>

> Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life,

because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad

immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that

im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to

lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these

predictions.  but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our

dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

> me

>

> thanks in advance,

>

> balaji vs.

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

>

> Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

>

>

>

>  

> Balaji is not getting a job before 24-11-2008 and immediately after that

before 08-01-2009 he is sure to get a job.

> As per his Horary (76) he is to get the job after 22-12-2008 ie.in

Sun-Mars-Mer and before 09-01-2009.

> All the very best on the name of our GURUJI and God.

> tkp

>  

>

>

> --- On Tue, 11/4/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 6:40 AM

>

>

>

>

> 

>  

>          || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear sudhir ji,

> Perhaps you answered considering Birth chart and horary, if you have your

notes of working, please post them to enable examination of failure of

prediction.Please post data when and where you took horary to answer.

> with regards.

>

>  OM TATSAT

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> Swami_RCSrivastava  Astrologer

> Teaching & Consultations

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has

> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

>

>

> -

> balaji

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

dear sudhir ji,

>

> i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem

has occurred ?

> please show me a way to proceed in my life !

>

> yours,

>

> balaji

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

> Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 22 September, 2008, 9:07 PM

Dear Balaji,

>  

> You will get the job during October 2008.

> Give feed back.

>  

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> On 9/22/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

>

dear sudhir ji,

>

> my birth details

>

> 18-9-1984

>

> 7- 43 am

>

> Longitude: 79° 38' -1 " E

>

> place : tiruttani

>

> --- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PM

>

> Hello Balaji:

>

> Post birth details

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> On 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> dear members...

>

> i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitment

> going to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.

> and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...

>

> please tell

> me when will i get a job?

>

>

> if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,

> thanks in advance,

>

> yours

>

> balaji vs.

>

> --

> Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

>

>

>

>

> --

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear All.I have already given my analysis report longtime back for his real question was if he will go abroad for higher studies and get a Job there.As I predicted he went abroad in Sat period.But as Sat was having mixed signficators, he returned home.

But he will go back again abroad in Mercury period , if I am correct in 2011( I dont recollect the period) and get a job also.As he has not come up with the real feed back, the interest was not raised to reanalyse.

With RegardsAdith On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM, vivek <vivekpathak_27 wrote:

Dear All,

Job, marriage, illness related queries are very critical. My advice to forum is to discuss on these cases than discussing on BTR and predictions on international issues.

I try to raise question on Job opportunities but unfortunately there was no reply from any one.

Regards,

Vivek Pathak

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>        Dear Friends,

>                           Attaining siddhis are self defeating,because it can become a delusion.Slowly ego comes in the way of further growth spiritually.

>                          Getting help of Pischachi , semi demons, can swallow you eventually. These are obtained by/thru Tantriks at grave0 yards thru gruesome rituals,too horrible to describe.                          Vaksiddhi is  acontinual process, it is not obtained thru hours of rituals,or what we call poojas essentially  for material gains e.g promotions, more wealth, purchasing a Big house etc.

>                         I will give my personal experience. When I started learning astrology,20 yrs ago,I was enthusiastic to learn more and more. So whenever I had an opportunity to visit cities, I  spent  time off meeting  several 'famous' astrologers there,   In my interactions,quite often, they would recite their cases of successful predictions,further with a boast they would cut off their ears if their predictions failed. If I went by success rate, I would have had a suitcase full of cut-ears.

>                         My advice,perhaps unwanted.Be simple,even if you have a bag full of wrong predictions...so what!!.so long as you willing to learn and improve,as a human being.  

>                         Regards,

>                          Satish  

>

> --- On Tue, 3/2/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

>

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

>

> Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:31 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vijayanand Patil Ji & others,It means all the Christian, Muslim and Jew and other brothers and sisters are out of luck as well!Because they do not follow LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja. It is good thing to encourage for LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja.But he will only attain Vaak Siddhi, who always speaks the truth .Other wise all the Pooja done by any person in this regard would be proved of no avail.There is no short cut for attaining Vaak Siddhi without following Sadhana of Complete TRUTH.Today querists are suggested different birth time by different astrologers, if querists are not dead sure of their birth time and consequently they have to wander

> here and there for correct predictions and in most of the cases querists get wrong prediction even by those astrologers who are performing the said Pooja and in cases where querists have also their correct birth time.The open secret behind this failure is lack of Sadhana of complete TRUTH.Yogis having paranormal power make correct prediction even without horoscope.

> With regards, 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, March 2, 2010 12:20:29 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal ji

>

> It is more than a year from the date i made the query to the group. but still all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did not get any symptoms of the predictions. still i am searching a good job related to metallurgy.where is the mistake ? pls clarify me.

>

> regards,

>

> balaji vs

>

>

> --- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Balaji,

> It's a venture to attempt with your chart. However please study and feed back.

>

> Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

>  

>  Jup MD:  2007-02-28  -  2023-02-28

>  Jup AD:  2007-02-28  -  2009-04-17

>  Rah PD:  2008-12-23  -  2009-04-17

>  

>     Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

>  

>     Rah:   2008-12-23  -  2009-01-09

>     Jup:    2009-01-09  -  2009-01-24

>     Sat:     2009-01-24  -  2009-02-11

>     Merc:  2009-02-11  -  2009-02-27

>     Ket:     2009-02-27  -  2009-03-06

>     Ven:    2009-03-06  -  2009-03-25

>     Sun:    2009-03-25  -  2009-03-31

>     Moon:  2009-03-31  -  2009-04-10

>     Mars:   2009-04-10  -  2009-04-17

>

> Mahadasa lord rules IV and VII. It is in the constellation of Kethu that occupies II. Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of V and VI and occupant of Ascendant. Although Jupiter occupies III (indicating short journeys and staying away from home) it does not in any way signify IX and XII. Thus the dasa lord Jupiter does not support going to foreign countries.

> Ascendant sub lord is the same Jupiter that does not support going abroad.

> IV cusp sub-lord Mercury as well does not signify III, IX or XII. Its constellation lord Venus signifies IX but not XII. Mercury occupies XI indicating association with own people. The bhukti is also ruled by Jupiter.

> The next bhukti Saturn does not signify III, IX or XII as well.

> Mars and Mercury signify X house. Mars occupies II but it is in the constellation of VIII, two opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results. Mars is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes weaker.

> Mercury is in the sub of Venus lord of II. Mercury bhukti shall begin in November 2011.

> There is of course a chance in 2nd fortnight of February 2009. It may be after 18th February 2009.

>  

> Dear Balaji, two eminent astrologers have predicted and the predictions have not come fruitful. Still I ventured to study your chart. Let’s hope that you are blessed and get the result.

> Wish you all the best.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

> 9th Jan. 2009.

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,

>

> Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !

>

> Dear Senior members please show me a way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions.  but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help

> me

>

> thanks in advance,

>

> balaji vs.

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

>

> Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Kindly refer the attached charts.

>  

> Balaji is not getting a job before 24-11-2008 and immediately after that before 08-01-2009 he is sure to get a job.

> As per his Horary (76) he is to get the job after 22-12-2008 ie.in Sun-Mars-Mer and before 09-01-2009.

> All the very best on the name of our GURUJI and God.

> tkp

>  

>

>

> --- On Tue, 11/4/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 6:40 AM

>

>

>

>

> 

>  

>          || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear sudhir ji,

> Perhaps you answered considering Birth chart and horary, if you have your notes of working, please post them to enable examination of failure of prediction.Please post data when and where you took horary to answer.

> with regards.

>

>  OM TATSAT

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> Swami_RCSrivastava  Astrologer

> Teaching & Consultations

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has

> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

>

>

> -

> balaji

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> dear sudhir ji,

>

> i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem has occurred ?

> please show me a way to proceed in my life !

>

> yours,

>

> balaji

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 22 September, 2008, 9:07 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Balaji,

>  

> You will get the job during October 2008.

> Give feed back.

>  

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> On 9/22/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> dear sudhir ji,

>

> my birth details

>

> 18-9-1984

>

> 7- 43 am

>

> Longitude: 79° 38' -1 " E

>

> place : tiruttani

>

> --- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PM

>

> Hello Balaji:

>

> Post birth details

>

> Regards

> Sudhir

>

> On 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> dear members...

>

> i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitment

> going to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.

> and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...

>

> please tell

> me when will i get a job?

>

>

> if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,

> thanks in advance,

>

> yours

>

> balaji vs.

>

> --

>

>

>

>

> --

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,

Will you please let us know your where abouts.

What are you doing now I mean any job.

If in job where ?

Studies like PHD etc are over?

What actually you want to know from the forum?

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 9:11:51 PMRe: Re: when will i get a job

Dear All.I have already given my analysis report longtime back for his real question was if he will go abroad for higher studies and get a Job there.As I predicted he went abroad in Sat period.But as Sat was having mixed signficators, he returned home.But he will go back again abroad in Mercury period , if I am correct in 2011( I dont recollect the period) and get a job also.As he has not come up with the real feed back, the interest was not raised to reanalyse.With RegardsAdith

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM, vivek <vivekpathak_ 27 > wrote:

Dear All,Job, marriage, illness related queries are very critical. My advice to forum is to discuss on these cases than discussing on BTR and predictions on international issues.I try to raise question on Job opportunities but unfortunately there was no reply from any one.Regards,Vivek Pathak@gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:>> Â Â Â Â Â Dear Friends,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Attaining siddhis are self defeating,because it can become a delusion.Slowly ego comes in the way of further growth spiritually.> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Getting help of Pischachi , semi demons, can swallow you eventually. These are obtained by/thru Tantriks at grave0 yards thru gruesome rituals,too horrible to describe.              Vaksiddhi is  acontinual process, it is not obtained thru hours of rituals,or what we call poojas essentially  for material gains e.g promotions, more wealth, purchasing a Big house etc.>              I will give my personal experience. When I started learning astrology,20 yrs ago,I was enthusiastic to learn more and more. So whenever I had an opportunity to visit cities, I  spent  time off meeting  several 'famous' astrologers there,  In my interactions, quite often, they would recite their cases of

successful predictions, further with a boast they would cut off their ears if their predictions failed. If I went by success rate, I would have had a suitcase full of cut-ears.>               My advice,perhaps unwanted.Be simple,even if you have a bag full of wrong predictions. ..so what!!.so long as you willing to learn and improve,as a human being.  >              Regards,>              Satish  > > --- On Tue, 3/2/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ...> wrote:> > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ...>

> Re: when will i get a job> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:31 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vijayanand Patil Ji & others,It means all the Christian, Muslim and Jew and other brothers and sisters are out of luck as well!Because they do not follow LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja. It is good thing to encourage for LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY Pooja.But he will only attain Vaak Siddhi, who always speaks the truth .Other wise all the Pooja done by any person in this

regard would be proved of no avail.There is no short cut for attaining Vaak Siddhi without following Sadhana of Complete TRUTH.Today querists are suggested different birth time by different astrologers, if querists are not dead sure of their birth time and consequently they have to wander> here and there for correct predictions and in most of the cases querists get wrong prediction even by those astrologers who are performing the said Pooja and in cases where querists have also their correct birth time.The open secret behind this failure is lack of Sadhana of complete TRUTH.Yogis having paranormal power make correct prediction even without horoscope.> With regards, > Dhirendra Nath Misra>  > > > > > > > balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Tue, March 2, 2010 12:20:29 PM> Re: when will i get a job> > Â

> > > > > > > dear luther rath ji, sudhir ji, tkp gopal ji> > It is more than a year from the date i made the query to the group. but still all the predictions have been evaporated. even i did not get any symptoms of the predictions. still i am searching a good job related to metallurgy.where is the mistake ? pls clarify me.> > regards,> > balaji vs> > > --- On Fri, 9/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:> > > Luther Rath <rathluther >> Re: when will i get a job> @gro ups.com> Friday, 9 January, 2009, 12:07 PM> > > > > > > Dear Balaji,> It's a venture to attempt with your chart. However please

study and feed back.> > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

> Â > Â Jup MD:Â 2007-02-28Â -Â 2023-02-28> Â Jup AD:Â 2007-02-28Â -Â 2009-04-17> Â Rah PD:Â 2008-12-23Â -Â 2009-04-17> Â > Â Â Â Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:> Â > Â Â Â Rah:Â Â 2008-12-23Â -Â 2009-01-09> Â Â Â Jup:Â Â Â 2009-01-09Â -Â 2009-01-24> Â Â Â Sat:Â Â Â Â 2009-01-24Â -Â 2009-02-11> Â Â Â Merc:Â 2009-02-11Â -Â 2009-02-27> Â Â Â Ket:Â Â Â Â 2009-02-27Â -Â 2009-03-06> Â Â Â Ven:Â Â Â 2009-03-06Â -Â 2009-03-25>

Sun:   2009-03-25 - 2009-03-31>    Moon: 2009-03-31 - 2009-04-10>    Mars:  2009-04-10 - 2009-04-17 > > Mahadasa lord rules IV and VII. It is in the constellation of Kethu that occupies II. Jupiter is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of V and VI and occupant of Ascendant. Although Jupiter occupies III (indicating short journeys and staying away from home) it does not in any way signify IX and XII. Thus the dasa lord Jupiter does not support going to foreign countries. > Ascendant sub lord is the same Jupiter that does not support going abroad.> IV cusp sub-lord Mercury as well does not signify III, IX or XII. Its constellation lord Venus signifies IX but not XII. Mercury occupies XI indicating association with own people. The bhukti is also ruled by Jupiter. > The next bhukti Saturn does not signify III, IX or XII as well.> Mars and Mercury signify X house. Mars occupies II but it is in the constellation of VIII, two opposing houses.. So Mars may give mixed results. Mars is in the sub of Rahu

occupant of VIII, so the significance for II becomes weaker. > Mercury is in the sub of Venus lord of II. Mercury bhukti shall begin in November 2011.> There is of course a chance in 2nd fortnight of February 2009. It may be after 18th February 2009.>  > Dear Balaji, two eminent astrologers have predicted and the predictions have not come fruitful. Still I ventured to study your chart. Let’s hope that you are blessed and get the result. > Wish you all the best.> Dr. Luther Rath.> 9th Jan. 2009.> > > > > balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, January 8, 2009 10:15:20 PM> Re: when will i get a job> > > > > > > > > Dear Tkp Ghopal ji and Sudhir ji,> > Again i am really sorry to say that I did not get any job until the time specified by you. I even did not get any confidence and chance to attend interviews. i am in a confused state now about my future. Actually i have a plan to do my P.hd in abroad. So my mind is oscillating between jod and studies. Pls show me a way !> > Dear Senior members please show me a

way to proceed further in my life, because i have consulted 2 astrologers saying that i ll will go abroad immediately. so i have taken my passport. but another astrologer is saying that im having very rare abroad chances.and Naadi astrology saying that im going to lead a very prosperous life. so finally im in a great confusion by these predictions. but still im beliving that i can get proper guidance from our dedicated KP astrologers of this forum. Help > me> > thanks in advance,> > balaji vs.> > > > --- On Tue, 4/11/08, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:> > Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >> Re: when will i get a job> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 2:50 PM> > > > > > > > > > Kindly refer the attached charts.>  > Balaji is not getting a job before 24-11-2008 and immediately after that before 08-01-2009 he is sure to get a job.> As per his Horary (76) he is to get the job after 22-12-2008 ie.in Sun-Mars-Mer and before 09-01-2009.> All the very best on the name of our GURUJI and God.> tkp>  > > > --- On Tue, 11/4/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> > swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>> Re: when will i get a job> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 6:40 AM> > > > >  >  >         || Om Gurave Namah || > Hare Ram Krishna> Dear sudhir ji,> Perhaps you answered considering Birth chart and horary, if you have your notes of working, please post them to enable examination of failure of prediction.Please post data when and where you took horary to answer.> with regards.> >  OM TATSAT> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> Swami_RCSrivastava Astrologer > Teaching & Consultations> http:\\www.kaalvast u.com] > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --> > > - > balaji > @gro ups.com > Monday, November 03, 2008 11:21 PM> Re: when will i get a job> > > > > > > > > > dear sudhir ji,> > i am sorry to say that i did not get any job until now. where is the problem has occurred ?> please show me a

way to proceed in my life !> > yours,> > balaji > > > > --- On Mon, 22/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>> Re: when will i get a job> @gro ups.com> Monday, 22 September, 2008, 9:07 PM> > > > > > > Dear Balaji,> Â > You will get the job during October 2008.> Give feed back.> Â > Regards> Sudhir> > On 9/22/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote: > > > > > > > > dear sudhir ji,> > my birth details> > 18-9-1984> > 7- 43 am>

> Latitude: 13° 11' -1" N> Longitude: 79° 38' -1" E

> > place : tiruttani> > --- On Fri, 19/9/08, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com> wrote:> Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>> Re: when will i get a job> @gro ups.com> Friday, 19 September, 2008, 8:54 PM> > Hello Balaji:> > Post birth details> > Regards> Sudhir> > On 9/19/08, balaji.VS <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:> > dear members...> > i am balaji doing M.tech in Chennai. Coming December job recruitment> going to start in my collage. i am not so confident for the interview.>

and also i am having very low marks in my previous semesters...> > please tell> me when will i get a job?> > my no : 76> > if u can tell a solution it'll be a great helpful to me,> thanks in advance,> > yours> > balaji vs.> > -- > Sudhir Consulting Astrologer> > > > > -- > Sudhir Consulting Astrologer > > > Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,

Are you really with out a job till date?

It is of course very very difficult to pinpoint to a job related to Metallurgy.

Frankly provide all information. Do not forget the dates of joining different jobs. Please also mention jobs in India and jobs in abroad.

Dr. Rath

balaji <balu_yourslovingly Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 12:20:29 PMRe: when will i get a job

Dear Balaji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther Rath.

9th Jan. 2009.

tkp

Dear sudhir ji,

with regards.

-

balaji

@gro ups.com

Dear Balaji,

Give feed back.

Regards

Sudhir

Dear Balaji,