IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kul Devta or Kul Devi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is there a way to find out who our Kul Devta or Devi is,My Grandfather had

migrated from Kerala to Mumbai but we are not in touch with our folks there.My

elders alive do not know for sure who it is.I truly wish to know & find ou as in

my family there is no one who is so inclined towards religion as much as I am.

If there is a way,I will be more than happy to give further details that could

be required

Please Advise,

Thanks & Regards,

Pramod Pacher

Guest guest

Dear pramod Ji check 4th House for Kula devata ,as 4th house rules family check the charts of all family mmbrs and decide it who is stronger planet influencing their 4th House esp of males and then a prashna can reveal even where the devata is sitting/ in which mandir/place in ancetral village etc as in kerala every family has their own small family temples and devata s other than village deity or other dieties which is common for all .say in prashna if it is in mesha rasi in 4th house means may b in a small hilltop or if it is in cancer sign means near water ( river etc ) ,in ,meena rasi may b even near ocean or large water bodies This can b fully declared by a prashna only which is done only for this purpse ( it shud b ashtamangala family prashna )for exmple prashna u got makar as rising sign means ur family may b residing near small watery places and where lot of grass and greenary is there and devoid of bigger trees there and then there is some arid lands adjascent to it and then Large water bodies r there and adjascent to it there is a small hill top and it is where ur Kula devata mandir situtated and since aries is martian sign depending of desa /kala/ patra/kula and depnding on strnght of Mars and other planets in 4th House in prashna it must Lord subramnya (kartik ) or some Bhagavathi ( as she is sakti ) or even Lord hanuman ( as he is Mahaa bali ) or even some inferior devatas like hope this helps rgrds sunil nair , "pramodvpacher" <pacherpramod wrote:>> Is there a way to find out who our Kul Devta or Devi is,My Grandfather had migrated from Kerala to Mumbai but we are not in touch with our folks there.My elders alive do not know for sure who it is.I truly wish to know & find ou as in my family there is no one who is so inclined towards religion as much as I am.> > If there is a way,I will be more than happy to give further details that could be required> > Please Advise,> > Thanks & Regards,> Pramod Pacher>

Guest guest

Thank You so much for your help.

Attached along is a computerised horoscope of mine as I aint aware of how chart readings are interpretated in lay mans terms.If you could please specify what my chart indicates that would be really helpful.

Thats completely upto you & if you have the spare time.

Either way Thank You so very much for your advise.

Regards,

Pramod Pacher

Dear pramod Ji check 4th House for Kula devata ,as 4th house rules family check the charts of all family mmbrs and decide it who is stronger planet  influencing their 4th House esp of males and then a prashna can reveal even where the devata is sitting/ in which mandir/place  in ancetral village etc as in kerala every family has their own small family temples and devata s other than village deity or other dieties which is common for all .

say in prashna if it is in mesha rasi in 4th house means may b in a small hilltop or if it is in cancer sign means near water ( river etc ) ,in ,meena  rasi may b even near ocean or large water bodies This can b fully declared by a prashna only which is done only for this purpse ( it shud b ashtamangala family prashna )

for exmple prashna u got makar as rising sign means ur family may b residing near small watery places and where lot of grass and greenary is there and devoid of bigger trees  there and then there is some arid lands adjascent to it  and then Large water bodies r there  and adjascent to it there is a small hill top and it is where ur Kula devata mandir situtated and since aries is martian sign depending of desa /kala/ patra/kula  and depnding on strnght of Mars and other planets in 4th House in prashna it must Lord subramnya (kartik ) or some Bhagavathi ( as she is sakti ) or even Lord hanuman ( as he is Mahaa bali ) or even some inferior devatas like

hope this helps rgrds sunil nair

, " pramodvpacher " <pacherpramod wrote:>> Is there a way to find out who our Kul Devta or Devi is,My Grandfather had migrated from Kerala to Mumbai but we are not in touch with our folks there.My elders alive do not know for sure who it is.I truly wish to know & find ou as in my family there is no one who is so inclined towards religion as much as I am.

> > If there is a way,I will be more than happy to give further details that could be required> > Please Advise,> > Thanks & Regards,> Pramod Pacher>

Guest guest

Dear promod Ji I think u r taking things on very l;ighter side ,even u did not properly read wat i wrote to u This kind of delinations shud not b done in open internet forums and question of my spare time dont rise here ,if u r doing it with a real purpose .Here personal interaction and involvmnt of a family and astrologer shud b there .Atleast u try to surf what is Ashta Mangala prashna in google ( i hope may b there is some article s in Net )This is a very serious affair ,other wise u can go to so many net schools they will do it for u at the flip of a coin .but i am telling u the fact, then ,it is upto u to decide what u want and wat u deserve .All the best rgrds sunil nair , Pramod Pacher <pacherpramod wrote:>> Thank You so much for your help.> > > Attached along is a computerised horoscope of mine as I aint aware of how> chart readings are interpretated in lay mans terms.If you could please> specify what my chart indicates that would be really helpful.> > Thats completely upto you & if you have the spare time.> > Either way Thank You so very much for your advise.> > Regards,> Pramod Pacher> > Dear pramod Ji> > check 4th House for Kula devata ,> as 4th house rules family> > check the charts of all family mmbrs and decide it who is stronger planet> influencing their 4th House esp of males and then a prashna can reveal even> where the devata is sitting/ in which mandir/place in ancetral village etc> as in kerala every family has their own small family temples and devata s> other than village deity or other dieties which is common for all .> > say in prashna if it is in mesha rasi in 4th house means may b in a small> hilltop or if it is in cancer sign means near water ( river etc ) ,in> ,meena rasi may b even near ocean or large water bodies> > This can b fully declared by a prashna only which is done only for this> purpse ( it shud b ashtamangala family prashna )> > for exmple prashna u got makar as rising sign means ur family may b residing> near small watery places and where lot of grass and greenary is there and> devoid of bigger trees there and then there is some arid lands adjascent to> it and then Large water bodies r there and adjascent to it there is a> small hill top and it is where ur Kula devata mandir situtated and since> aries is martian sign depending of desa /kala/ patra/kula and depnding on> strnght of Mars and other planets in 4th House in prashna it must Lord> subramnya (kartik ) or some Bhagavathi ( as she is sakti ) or even Lord> hanuman ( as he is Mahaa bali ) or even some inferior devatas like> > hope this helps> > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >> > , "pramodvpacher" pacherpramod@> > wrote:> > >> > > Is there a way to find out who our Kul Devta or Devi is,My Grandfather> > had migrated from Kerala to Mumbai but we are not in touch with our folks> > there.My elders alive do not know for sure who it is.I truly wish to know & > > find ou as in my family there is no one who is so inclined towards religion> > as much as I am.> > >> > > If there is a way,I will be more than happy to give further details that> > could be required> > >> > > Please Advise,> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > Pramod Pacher> > >> >> > > >>