IndiaDivine.org

Think about me please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guruji Namaskar,I wnt to know my zodiac sign and my job is not going well even i am working in this company from last 18 yaers and i am suffering from internal politics in this company even i am most senior employee of this company so please suggest me should i continue with this job or change this job.My profile ie given belowName Suresh yadavDOB 09-03-1971TOB 4.15 amDay tuesdayTown Ambala cantt.I am waiting for your early action please.Regards,Suresh yadav-

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Suresh ji,You are capricorn lagna and cancer rashi. You've had a good professional period from 1990 and you are heading for a change in Job in 2010. But happiness and contentment is a state of mind. You might get rid of internal politics, but now other problems will surface which you will need to tackle. You might face a cash crunch. The job might not as honourable as it appears. You will have to compromise on other things.

Better learn not to crib about non-issues, if you are able to take home a package on which your family can survive. Life is full of challenges.RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 suresh yadav <yadav_3suresh

Guruji Namaskar,I wnt to know my zodiac sign and my job is not going well even i am working in this company from last 18 yaers and i am suffering from internal politics in this company even i am most senior employee of this company so please suggest me should i continue with this job or change this job.

My profile ie given belowName Suresh yadavDOB 09-03-1971TOB 4.15 amDay tuesdayTown Ambala cantt.I am waiting for your early action please.Regards,Suresh yadav-

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.