>

Guest guest

Dear Kaimal,

This is basic vedic astrology. I think it can be found in standard

texts that are available.

KAS is used for finding Timing of Events. For example Saturn in 7th

could indicate a considerable age difference between husband and

wife, but that part is Vedic Astrology and we do not use that for

finding Timing of Events so its not given in the lessons.

This whole system of using Ashtakvarg for finding timing of events is

not found in any standard texts that are available.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, SRCKaimal

<srckaimal@a...> wrote:

> Dear Ash and other senior members,

> How can one work out the age difference with the spouse from a

woman's chart?I could not find it in the lessons.

> Regards

> Kaimal

Guest guest

Dear Ash and Margarita,

Thanks for the mails.I asked the question because of Ash's assertion that my son in law should be about 10 years older than my daughter and I know that he does not make such assertions casually.

This was in connecton with a personal request from me regarding his recent job loss and birth time correction when he expressed this opinion about his age after looking at my daughter's chart.

I thought I would bring it to the open so that the answer will help other beginers like me also.

Hope Ash will share the method how worked out the difference in age.

Regards

Kaimal

-

margarita lettens

Thursday, May 06, 2004 3:17 PM

Re:

Hello Kaimal,Generally, but not always, Saturn in the 7th house indicates an older spouseMargaritaSRCKaimal wrote:>Dear Ash and other senior members,>How can one work out the age difference with the spouse from a woman's chart?I could not find it in the lessons.>Regards>Kaimal>> >

Guest guest

is there any site that explains lal kitab remedies in detail?"Anand, Mukesh" <MAnand wrote:

Regards Mukesh Anand

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

Vijay,

Thanks for the intervention. By planets you mean only RPs or planets in the chart i.e. we

keep cusps same and rashi kundli may change.

Will appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance;

mohan pahujani

vijay kumar [v_kumar]Friday, July 09, 2004 9:48 AM Subject: Re: The fraud Pundit Pandey

Dear Pahu,

I take liberty to intervene here.

As per Prof. Krishnamurthy, when such a situation comes to rework a horary chart :

Keep the number same but take the new configuration of planets at the time you work out next. The RPs at that time would help you.

Vijay Kumar

-

Pahujani, Mohan

' '

Friday, July 09, 2004 8:51 AM

RE: The fraud Pundit Pandey

Punit ji,

I have a small clarification as you are an expert in KP and I am trying to learn.

In case I am working on a horary question and some how I could not complete my analysis

then in that case what change I have to do e.g. do I have to seek new number and start all over again

or I look for RPs of the time when I sit again to complete my exercise. I am getting mixed up here.

Can you guide?

Mohan Pahujani / Joytish Acharya; B.E. (Mech.); DBM; FIE; C. Engr;

Punit Pandey [punitp]Friday, July 09, 2004 12:05 AM Subject: Re: The fraud Pundit PandeySiddhartha ji,Don't worry about that. I always take such things positively. It isalways good to know opinoin of expert astrologers. But I guess, youhave seen/ used some old version of our software. Our both thesoftwares i.e. Mobile Kundli and Varahamihira are best sellersespecially among the KP astrologers.I myself is a software engineer and a KP astrologer. So for me itwould be a insult to have problems especially when it comes to KPmodule. I am repeating it again that if you know any bug or defect inpresent version, please let me know, I'll get it corrected.Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Shubham Mondal<shubham_mondal wrote:> > My Dearest and Respected Punitji> > I got your letter. Actually I did not mean to say you> what you have meant. However, it is not your fault,> it is the fault of the software-makers. But being a> KP astrologer I have just informed my opinion. Any> software at the preliminary stage might go wrong. But> after rigorous testing process it comes to be right.> It is neither your fault nor you are responsible for> this. But we can say at least the software does not> work in right way. It needs to be modified. I have> tested many renowned softwares at the preliminary> stage they are also full of mistakes. Generally, the> software-makers accept the opinions of different> experienced astrologers and thus modify and change. > So why should not accept this universal truth! If I> were the software maker the same event may happen to> me.> However, respected Punitji, you try to modify your> software by the software engineer - I think the> slight mistake must be vanished.> > Please don't take it otherwise. Actually I did not> want to hurt you. I have made my simple say in the> letter. I apologise you if I hurt you consciously or> unconsciously.> > Yours cordially,> > SIDDHARTHA> > > > > > > > --- Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> > Siddhartha ji,> > > > I am always in favor of open discussions and this is> > no exception. I> > guess you might be knowing that I am one of the> > moderators of this> > group. I would have moderated messages after last> > mail or discontinued> > the thread itself. But I found it a great place for> > getting opinion.> > > > I wanted to discuss with Mr. Lynn also but I thought> > it is not a good> > place to discuss about our software. We never tried> > to use this group> > for any promotional purpose so why to use it for> > demotion. Especially> > if the language of the person is so bad.> > > > Even I didn't expect what you have written from> > astrologer of your> > caliber. While writing a hate mail to any software,> > you must write -> > What software you are talking about? (We are selling> > total of six softwares)> > What version of software you did test?> > At what time you tested the software? (I guess it is> > quite an old story)> > What discrepancy did you find in the software? > > What are the softwares you are using (and satisfied> > with)? and, > > With which software/method you tested it for> > accuracy?> > > > Telling something with data is always good otherwise> > it is a useless> > talk. Just blaming someone is not the right thing.> > If you can tell> > about discrepancy in our software, we can remove> > that in next version.> > I just want to tell you that softwares take time to> > develop.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > P.S.: Mohan ji, thanks for your support.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Pahu,

Yes you are right.

The cusps remain same (because of number being same) but the kundali change. The new RPs would help you.

But, if you go to another place before you finish a horary chart and then want to carry-over your work, then keeping the number same you may have to cast the horary chart at the new location's Lat/Long at the new time of working.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar

-

Pahujani, Mohan

' '

Friday, July 09, 2004 9:58 AM

RE:

Vijay,

Thanks for the intervention. By planets you mean only RPs or planets in the chart i.e. we

keep cusps same and rashi kundli may change.

Will appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance;

mohan pahujani

vijay kumar [v_kumar]Friday, July 09, 2004 9:48 AM Subject: Re: The fraud Pundit Pandey

Dear Pahu,

I take liberty to intervene here.

As per Prof. Krishnamurthy, when such a situation comes to rework a horary chart :

Keep the number same but take the new configuration of planets at the time you work out next. The RPs at that time would help you.

Vijay Kumar

-

Pahujani, Mohan

' '

Friday, July 09, 2004 8:51 AM

RE: The fraud Pundit Pandey

Punit ji,

I have a small clarification as you are an expert in KP and I am trying to learn.

In case I am working on a horary question and some how I could not complete my analysis

then in that case what change I have to do e.g. do I have to seek new number and start all over again

or I look for RPs of the time when I sit again to complete my exercise. I am getting mixed up here.

Can you guide?

Mohan Pahujani / Joytish Acharya; B.E. (Mech.); DBM; FIE; C. Engr;

Punit Pandey [punitp]Friday, July 09, 2004 12:05 AM Subject: Re: The fraud Pundit PandeySiddhartha ji,Don't worry about that. I always take such things positively. It isalways good to know opinoin of expert astrologers. But I guess, youhave seen/ used some old version of our software. Our both thesoftwares i.e. Mobile Kundli and Varahamihira are best sellersespecially among the KP astrologers.I myself is a software engineer and a KP astrologer. So for me itwould be a insult to have problems especially when it comes to KPmodule. I am repeating it again that if you know any bug or defect inpresent version, please let me know, I'll get it corrected.Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Shubham Mondal<shubham_mondal wrote:> > My Dearest and Respected Punitji> > I got your letter. Actually I did not mean to say you> what you have meant. However, it is not your fault,> it is the fault of the software-makers. But being a> KP astrologer I have just informed my opinion. Any> software at the preliminary stage might go wrong. But> after rigorous testing process it comes to be right.> It is neither your fault nor you are responsible for> this. But we can say at least the software does not> work in right way. It needs to be modified. I have> tested many renowned softwares at the preliminary> stage they are also full of mistakes. Generally, the> software-makers accept the opinions of different> experienced astrologers and thus modify and change. > So why should not accept this universal truth! If I> were the software maker the same event may happen to> me.> However, respected Punitji, you try to modify your> software by the software engineer - I think the> slight mistake must be vanished.> > Please don't take it otherwise. Actually I did not> want to hurt you. I have made my simple say in the> letter. I apologise you if I hurt you consciously or> unconsciously.> > Yours cordially,> > SIDDHARTHA> > > > > > > > --- Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> > Siddhartha ji,> > > > I am always in favor of open discussions and this is> > no exception. I> > guess you might be knowing that I am one of the> > moderators of this> > group. I would have moderated messages after last> > mail or discontinued> > the thread itself. But I found it a great place for> > getting opinion.> > > > I wanted to discuss with Mr. Lynn also but I thought> > it is not a good> > place to discuss about our software. We never tried> > to use this group> > for any promotional purpose so why to use it for> > demotion. Especially> > if the language of the person is so bad.> > > > Even I didn't expect what you have written from> > astrologer of your> > caliber. While writing a hate mail to any software,> > you must write -> > What software you are talking about? (We are selling> > total of six softwares)> > What version of software you did test?> > At what time you tested the software? (I guess it is> > quite an old story)> > What discrepancy did you find in the software? > > What are the softwares you are using (and satisfied> > with)? and, > > With which software/method you tested it for> > accuracy?> > > > Telling something with data is always good otherwise> > it is a useless> > talk. Just blaming someone is not the right thing.> > If you can tell> > about discrepancy in our software, we can remove> > that in next version.> > I just want to tell you that softwares take time to> > develop.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > P.S.: Mohan ji, thanks for your support.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi,

1. If the sub lord of the cosp is a strong

significator of the houses in consideration and is not

owning the 3,8,12 and is not marak/badhak to those

houses.

2. Similarly, for the planet,the placement of its sub

lord will decide on the above lines.

Regards

Col Ranade

--- Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote:

> Sir

>

> 1.. How do we check the strength of the CUSP ?

> 2.. How do we see the strngth of the PLANET?

> Love

>

> RG

>

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online

Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Guest guest

Dear Dilip,

Pl.clarify exactly what you mean...I'm sorry but it is not clear to me,exactly what you are saying...

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !dilip ranade <dilipdsr wrote:

Hi,1. If the sub lord of the cosp is a strongsignificator of the houses in consideration and is notowning the 3,8,12 and is not marak/badhak to thosehouses.2. Similarly, for the planet,the placement of its sublord will decide on the above lines.RegardsCol Ranade--- Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote: > Sir> > 1.. How do we check the strength of the CUSP ?> 2.. How do we see the strngth of the PLANET?> Love> > RG> ______________________ India Matrimony: Find your life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Sir

Please give me a couple of examples.

Thanks

RG

-

dilip ranade

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 1:41 AM

Re:

Hi,1. If the sub lord of the cosp is a strongsignificator of the houses in consideration and is notowning the 3,8,12 and is not marak/badhak to thosehouses.2. Similarly, for the planet,the placement of its sublord will decide on the above lines.RegardsCol Ranade--- Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote: > Sir> > 1.. How do we check the strength of the CUSP ?> 2.. How do we see the strngth of the PLANET?> Love> > RG> ______________________ India Matrimony: Find your life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Guest guest

Dear Yogeshji,

1. What I ment was that " Since the sub lord decides

whether the event is good or bad its position will

then should effect the cusp/planet.

2. While considering marriage ,if sub lord of 7th is a

strong sig of 6th/12th.Then for marriage the cuso is

weak.Is'nt that so!

Correct if I am wrong.

Regards

Col Ranade

--- Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> Dear Dilip,

> Pl.clarify exactly what you

> mean...I'm sorry but it is not clear to me,exactly

> what you are saying...

> Yours sincerely,

> lyrastro1

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> dilip ranade <dilipdsr wrote:

> Hi,

> 1. If the sub lord of the cosp is a strong

> significator of the houses in consideration and is

> not

> owning the 3,8,12 and is not marak/badhak to those

> houses.

> 2. Similarly, for the planet,the placement of its

> sub

> lord will decide on the above lines.

> Regards

> Col Ranade

>

>

>

> --- Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote:

> > Sir

> >

> > 1.. How do we check the strength of the CUSP ?

> > 2.. How do we see the strngth of the PLANET?

> > Love

> >

> > RG

> >

>

>

> India Matrimony: Find your life partner

> online

> Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Dilip,

You are indeed right,on both counts...!

Aren't you the same Col Ranade I met with at the Herbal Life meet some time ago ?

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !dilip ranade <dilipdsr wrote:

Dear Yogeshji,1. What I ment was that"Since the sub lord decideswhether the event is good or bad its position willthen should effect the cusp/planet.2. While considering marriage ,if sub lord of 7th is astrong sig of 6th/12th.Then for marriage the cuso isweak.Is'nt that so!Correct if I am wrong.RegardsCol Ranade--- Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: > Dear Dilip,> Pl.clarify exactly what you> mean...I'm sorry but it is not clear to me,exactly> what you are saying...> Yours sincerely,>

lyrastro1> GOOD LUCK !> > dilip ranade <dilipdsr wrote:> Hi,> 1. If the sub lord of the cosp is a strong> significator of the houses in consideration and is> not> owning the 3,8,12 and is not marak/badhak to those> houses.> 2. Similarly, for the planet,the placement of its> sub> lord will decide on the above lines.> Regards> Col Ranade> > > > --- Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote: > > Sir> > > > 1.. How do we check the strength of the CUSP ?> > 2.. How do we see the strngth of the PLANET?> > Love> > > > RG> > >

>______________________> India Matrimony: Find your life partner> online> Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony> >

Guest guest

Hello Therese,

I am relatively new to this site and this my first post.

I have monitored all the post for about 5 months.

It is my understanding you are the moderator of this site, therefore I am

addressing you.

Astrology offers many avenues to pursue concerning the affairs of man,one of

them being the outcome of a future event,i.e. an election.

It is very easy to attempt to use astrology to find support for ones own

ideas,feelings,or desires.

To find the TRUTH of a future event you must first make sure that is what you

want by cleansing yourself of your personal prejudices.

Vague interpretations that may go either way,mean you have not arrived at the

TRUTH.

You need to continue to look.

The answer to the election question was made clear to me months ago by using

Fagan-Allen ayn. and Matthew Quellas quotidian techniques.

Bush,solar return quotidian for inauguration is very clear:he will be

inaugurated.

This means he will not be assassinated,impeached,or otherwise deposed prior to

that date,regardless of our feelings or desires.

Cal Joyner

" How can Pluto be in Sagittarius when it's so close to Antares? " -----

Post message:

Subscribe: -

Un: -

List owner: -owner

Shortcut URL to this page:

/

Guest guest

Cal,

Well said.

Thanks for posting this reminder on the distinction between outcomes and our

wishes. I know it is a contstant problem astrologers face when reading for

friends, families, and favoured presidential candidates.

I would very much like to hear your summary of Bush's solare return

quotidian for the inauguration.

Chris

-

" cal joyner " <joy652004

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:05 AM

Re:

Hello Therese,

I am relatively new to this site and this my first post.

I have monitored all the post for about 5 months.

It is my understanding you are the moderator of this site, therefore I am

addressing you.

Astrology offers many avenues to pursue concerning the affairs of man,one of

them being the outcome of a future event,i.e. an election.

It is very easy to attempt to use astrology to find support for ones own

ideas,feelings,or desires.

To find the TRUTH of a future event you must first make sure that is what

you want by cleansing yourself of your personal prejudices.

Vague interpretations that may go either way,mean you have not arrived at

the TRUTH.

You need to continue to look.

The answer to the election question was made clear to me months ago by using

Fagan-Allen ayn. and Matthew Quellas quotidian techniques.

Bush,solar return quotidian for inauguration is very clear:he will be

inaugurated.

This means he will not be assassinated,impeached,or otherwise deposed prior

to that date,regardless of our feelings or desires.

Cal Joyner

" How can Pluto be in Sagittarius when it's so close to Antares? " -----

Post message:

Subscribe: -

Un: -

List owner: -owner

Shortcut URL to this page:

/

Guest guest

Dear Ravinder,

Find out when the sublord of XIth transits the Vth cusp,or vice-versa...

Also check if this transit agrees with RPs and the dasa running at that time...!

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Ravinder Grover <astrology wrote:

Dear all

Can anybody help me with the TIMING of the EVENT. Thsi question has been just asked to me.

Tha analysis is as follows:

Date of Query and Judgement: 3rd Dec 2004, 19:49:53 hours, DST: 1 hour, Lat: 36 S 52, Long: 174 E 46

Query related to Cusp(5,11)

RP = Mon, Ven, Merc, Mon, Ven, (Take, Ketu as in Libra and Rahu as aspected by Ven)

Question in mind: Mon is S(2, 3, 5, 7). Mon does indicate (5)

Sub Lord Cusp(1): Mon is S(2, 3, 5, 7). Mon does indicate (5)

Is the Event promised?

Mon does indicate the H(5) matters

SLC(11) also indicates H(5) matters

SLC(11) = Rahu Retrogate è OK

SLC(11) = Rahu in Star(Ketu) and Ketu is NOT retrogate è OK

SLC(11) = Rahu in S(5,11) è OK

SLC(5)= Rahu and Rahu in S(5,11) è OK

SLC(11) = Rahu and Rahu in S(5,11) è OK

The above configuration indicates that the Event is promised

Find Significations (5,11)

S(5) = 2Merc, Rahu, Ven, Ketu, Sun, Mon è Reject Sun as in Star and Sub(Merc-R), Reject Mon as in Sub(Sat-R) è Hence S(5) = Rahu, Ven, Ketu, Merc

S(11) = Ven, Rahu, Mars, Sat, Jup

Find Fruitful Significations (5,11)

Find S(5,11) which are in Star of SLC95,11)

Here SLC(5,11) = Rahu and Ven is in Star(Rahu)

So Ven is the FRUITFUL Significator

Timing of the Event

Sub Lord Cusp(11) = Rahu, SLOW moving planet and in Moveable sign R(1), Hence the matter will fructify in a few days. Hence Move Moon

Move Mon to Fruitful S(5,11) è Ven, Rahu (Ketu) è Libra 6 deg 40 min to Libra 20 deg è Thurday, 9th Dec 2004

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Could I get a reading please....Christine Marie Lunos 6/29/53 6:08pmNavin Sood <ns1953_2001 wrote:

Dear Umesh Ji, you have skipped my serial number 902 while answering the queries.

Rgds,

NavinBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

Respected members,

I am new to the group and have a lot of interest in

LAL KITAB.

Please suggest all the remedies life long to be

followed, (DO's & DON'Ts / NEVER )by considering the

planetary positions, artificial planets, yoga dristis,

etc.

i wanted to know the artificial planets, malefic &

benefic planets in my horoscope, (as per LalKitab)

my dob is 10-09-1969 time 00:35am place

Bellary(Karnataka)

thanking you

regards,

Hanumantha rao A

Guest guest

Namaskar,

This has been great discussion in the group and have been keenly reading the mails.Especially Guptaji's case. We make the kundali either by considering the sun or the moon(i dont know much) . Also there is Krishnamurthy way etc. For LK prediction what is important. How do you make a kundali? Do you use the software? Can i get it free?

I did purchase a LK last year from Kanpur railway station, but it is not with me right now.

If i could make a kundali my self, it would be much easier for me to participate in the discussion. I know it will get better as time passes as i am pretty new to our group.

In the questions for Guptaji, Bhatiaji asked whether he had a son born on tuesday? I was too born on a tuesday morning? Is there any problem to be born on tuesday?

Thankyou very much.

Regards,

Rajesh

Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Gupta Jee,

I've charted your horoscope which comes out as follows:

Libra Asc. - Moon and Venus

2nd house -- Sun, Mercury, Saturn , Rahu

6th house - Mars

8th house - Ketu

12 th house - Jupiter

- Last year in particular - Did you give a false evidence against someone Or, you may have deceived/cheated someone or, involved in something that may have caused gross injustice to someone. Or, for your own selfishness, you may have indirectly harmed someone else? I know that this kind of question is quite sensitive but I have to know the answer to proceed effectively. Is there a peepal tree in your house which may have gone dry or may have been chopped off? Or, there is a chance that you may be wearing (or used to wear) a Mala around your neck?

- Need to know the situation of your maternal uncles and their sons. In particlular, I am interseted in the eldest maternal uncle (your mother's oldest brother - even if he is younger than your mother) What kind of a condition is he in? Does he have any male issues and how are they all doing? In general, they shouldn't be doing well. Has the condition of your in-laws been declining gradually healthwise/moneywise?

- Do/Did you have urinary tract related problems? Infection or urinary problems including kidney stone or joint problems?

- Only one son (perhaps born on a Tuesday) unless you were married during the 25th year.

- There are verious combinations on the horoscope which make you indecisive and somewhat inert and if that is the case, then your wife's health must also be affected adversely.

- How has been your relationship with your mother? Declined in the last few years? Do your mother and your wife get along well; chances are that they don't.

- As you enter your house, do you have pictures of Sadhus and Saints including that of Sai baba? A visitor gets to see those pictures as he/she walks in?

- I wouldn't worry about Pitri/Matri Rin at this stage; I may have to revise this later.

Based on your answers, I'll try to reach a conclusion on the basic nature of these planets and only then I can suggest a few corrective measures.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Rajesh ji,

Creation of Lal Kitab kundli is very simple. Just create a north Indian style chart and remove all the rasi numbers and then put 1 in lagna bhava, 2 in dhana bhava and so on. You don't require any specific software for this but yes, purchasing a software is always a good idea ;-). Also when you are using Lal Kitab method, it is advisable to forget all other methods e.g. KP or moon chart. The question Bhatiya ji asked was specifically for Gupta ji, probably for verification of Mars position and nothing to do with your birth on Tuesday. Till the time you start understanding the basics of Lal Kitab don't apply anything on yourself otherwise there is serious danger of falling prey to delusion.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/17/05, Rajesh Kamble <rajmk12 wrote:

Namaskar,

This has been great discussion in the group and have been keenly reading the mails.Especially Guptaji's case. We make the kundali either by considering the sun or the moon(i dont know much) . Also there is Krishnamurthy way etc. For LK prediction what is important. How do you make a kundali? Do you use the software? Can i get it free?

I did purchase a LK last year from Kanpur railway station, but it is not with me right now.

If i could make a kundali my self, it would be much easier for me to participate in the discussion. I know it will get better as time passes as i am pretty new to our group.

In the questions for Guptaji, Bhatiaji asked whether he had a son born on tuesday? I was too born on a tuesday morning? Is there any problem to be born on tuesday?

Thankyou very much.

Regards,

Rajesh

Gupta Jee,

6th house - Mars

8th house - Ketu

12 th house - Jupiter

- Last year in particular - Did you give a false evidence against someone Or, you may have deceived/cheated someone or, involved in something that may have caused gross injustice to someone. Or, for your own selfishness, you may have indirectly harmed someone else? I know that this kind of question is quite sensitive but I have to know the answer to proceed effectively. Is there a peepal tree in your house which may have gone dry or may have been chopped off? Or, there is a chance that you may be wearing (or used to wear) a Mala around your neck?

- Need to know the situation of your maternal uncles and their sons. In particlular, I am interseted in the eldest maternal uncle (your mother's oldest brother - even if he is younger than your mother) What kind of a condition is he in? Does he have any male issues and how are they all doing? In general, they shouldn't be doing well. Has the condition of your in-laws been declining gradually healthwise/moneywise?

- Do/Did you have urinary tract related problems? Infection or urinary problems including kidney stone or joint problems?

- Only one son (perhaps born on a Tuesday) unless you were married during the 25th year.

- There are verious combinations on the horoscope which make you indecisive and somewhat inert and if that is the case, then your wife's health must also be affected adversely.

- How has been your relationship with your mother? Declined in the last few years? Do your mother and your wife get along well; chances are that they don't.

- As you enter your house, do you have pictures of Sadhus and Saints including that of Sai baba? A visitor gets to see those pictures as he/she walks in?

- I wouldn't worry about Pitri/Matri Rin at this stage; I may have to revise this later.

Based on your answers, I'll try to reach a conclusion on the basic nature of these planets and only then I can suggest a few corrective measures.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Messenger - Communicate instantly... " Ping " your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

Thanks a lot for an immediate reply. I wont apply any of the upayas to myself (or others) unless i discuss here. I have realised, how serious it could be from Guptaji's case. How insufficient knowledge could ruin someone. I did a mistake. That i read the book i had and thought that the brihaspathi of one of my friends is weak and told to do the upayas for Brihaspati as there were problems for higher studies. But after doing the remedies, like flowing a coconut in flowing water the results have been better. It could also be a result of hard work:) But neways till i really understand all the basic fundamentals i wont suggest anything.

Rajesh.

Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Rajesh ji,

Creation of Lal Kitab kundli is very simple. Just create a north Indian style chart and remove all the rasi numbers and then put 1 in lagna bhava, 2 in dhana bhava and so on. You don't require any specific software for this but yes, purchasing a software is always a good idea ;-). Also when you are using Lal Kitab method, it is advisable to forget all other methods e.g. KP or moon chart. The question Bhatiya ji asked was specifically for Gupta ji, probably for verification of Mars position and nothing to do with your birth on Tuesday. Till the time you start understanding the basics of Lal Kitab don't apply anything on yourself otherwise there is serious danger of falling prey to delusion.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/17/05, Rajesh Kamble <rajmk12 wrote:

Namaskar,

Thankyou very much.

Regards,

Rajesh

Gupta Jee,

6th house - Mars

8th house - Ketu

12 th house - Jupiter

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Dear Members

In Prashna Kundali, As we predict

the Exact period of event by the rule "when Sun will transit from the Dasha

lord rashi & bhukti/antardasha lord nakshatra or vice versa", Can we

apply the same rule to the Dasha & Bhukti of Original Janma Kundali

of a person to obtain the exact time period? My experience is that it doesn't

give the exact time period.

Regards

Abhay

Guest guest

Dear Members

In Prashna Kundali, As we predict

the Exact period of event by the rule "when Sun will transit from the Dasha

lord rashi & bhukti/antardasha lord nakshatra or vice versa", Can we

apply the same rule to the Dasha & Bhukti of Original Janma Kundali

of a person to obtain the exact time period? My experience is that it doesn't

give the exact time period.

Regards

Abhay

Guest guest

Dear Abhay,

My experience is if both Dasha Lord and Antardasha

lord ar in RP at the time of studying the

janmakundali,this rule gives correct answer.

Sunil D.Joshi.

--- Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote:

Dear Members

In Prashna Kundali, As we predictthe Exact period of

event by the rule " when Sun will transit from the

Dashalord rashi & bhukti/antardasha lord nakshatra or

vice versa " , Can weapply the same rule to the Dasha &

Bhukti of Original Janma Kundaliof a person to obtain

the exact time period? My experience is that it

doesn'tgive the exact time period.

Regards

Abhay

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

My experience is also the same, no

doubt about it. Actually, many a times, we can make out the correct period

of marriage by this method only, this is 99.99% correct method. But....my

question is about Transit of Sun from Mahadasha & Antardasha lord`s

rashi & Nakshatra. As we practice this in Prashna Kundali to get the

correct period of the event, Can we apply the same rule of Sun's transit

in Ma.Da. & An.Dasha of Janma Kundali?? Will it give correct

period of the event, i.e., marriage?? My experience says ''NO'', it doesn't

give the correct period.

Just for an example, take this chart,

13/09/1978

10:35

Indore, M.P.

This boy is getting married on 11th

may 2005 in Rahu's Mahadasha & Mer. Antardasha....But...Sun will be

in Venus's Sign (Rashi) & Mars Nakshatra on 11th may So....No transit

from Ma.Dasha & An. Dasha lord. I have many such examples. If all others

have the same experience, i will consider that the Rule of Sun's Transit

can't be applied to the Janma Kundali`s mahadasha & Antardasha.

Regards

Abhay

Sunil Joshi wrote:

Dear Abhay,

My experience is if both Dasha Lord and Antardasha

lord ar in RP at the time of studying the

janmakundali,this rule gives correct answer.

Sunil D.Joshi.

--- Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote:

Dear Members

In Prashna Kundali, As we predictthe Exact period of

event by the rule "when Sun will transit from the

Dashalord rashi & bhukti/antardasha lord nakshatra or

vice versa", Can weapply the same rule to the Dasha &

Bhukti of Original Janma Kundaliof a person to obtain

the exact time period? My experience is that it

doesn'tgive the exact time period.

Regards

Abhay

Guest guest

Dear Satish

Yes, correct, Sun is in Sun's star, but, my question was reagrding Sun's

transit from dasha lord & Bhukti (Antara) lord or vice versa...But,

it is not happening here...So, Can we apply the sun's transit rule to Janma

Kundali's dasha & bhukti lord.???

It is NOT a Love marriage...in fact, the boy was not getting married

from long time.

Regards

Abhay

rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Abhay,

Pls recheck,on 11th may sun is still in aries 26-26 i.e. sun's star.

is it a love marriage?

Satish-

-- In , Abhay Godse <abhaygodse@e...>

wrote:

>

Guest guest

Dear Abhay,

Pls recheck,on 11th may sun is still in aries 26-26 i.e. sun's star.

is it a love marriage?

Satish-

-- In , Abhay Godse <abhaygodse@e...> wrote:

>