Dear Friend,

Auspicious is a relative term.

I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself.

My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never

found me so. Neither my wife and other family

members, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents

found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious

means, If the Father of child looses his service at birth

of son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious.

But if after some time this same Father sets up a business

which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may

remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business

gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.

So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " esstar2007 " <esstar2007

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

>

> Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple

born

> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born

under

> other naskhatra?

>

> Thanks

>

Guest guest

Om shivaya namah

Dear friends,

I have heard a saying in tamil (local language spoken in tamil nadu), which I

translate in english

“Those male born under moola nakshatra are destined to get raja yoga and those

female born under moola nakshatra will loose everything in life”

From my practical experience I had seen many males born under this are at high

position and well off and the females under this nakshatra got delayed in every

aspect of like. Delayed marriage especially. One of my old math teacher got

married at the age of 40. Quite strange ! But there are lots of wisdom in old

sayings.

Thanks. Rgds

Anand

--

Bhaskar

Sender:

Feb 27, 2007 10:31

Re: Moola nakshatra

Dear Friend,

regards,

Bhaskar.

@: <%40>

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

>

born

under

> other naskhatra?

>

> Thanks

>

Messages in this topic :

</message/1142;_ylc=X3oDMTM1am11dDdvB\

F9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzAwMTY5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY5MARtc2dJZAMxMTQ1BHNlY\

wNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjU1MjYxMwR0cGNJZAMxMTQy> (2)

:

</post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxcXBpY3BjBF9TAzk3M\

zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzAwMTY5BGdycHNwSW

Guest guest

Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanksBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called

inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under> other naskhatra?> > Thanks>

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Guest guest

Out of the 27 Nakshatra-s, Moola has both bad and good effects, depending on which quarter the person is born. First quarter affects the father, second the mother, third affects the wealth and prosperity and fourth quarter gives all happiness. The different quarters are nown as Paada-s. Fo a more accurate prediction, the hour divided to 60, is divided to 15 parts of four Nazhika each for study. However, these effects are subject to influences exerted by horoscopes- stars of other members of the family including the parents and those born as brothers and sisters and powerful stars of others might offset the evil effects of this star Esstar <esstar2007 wrote: Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanksBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his

service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under> other naskhatra?> > Thanks> Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Even i am born in moola nakasthra.......but being fortunate is relative terminology.....

in general i could God is not blind for one......

but as an remedy.......one can wear navgrah

Regards

On 2/27/07, S kumar <kumar_8134 wrote:

Out

of the 27 Nakshatra-s, Moola has both bad and good effects, depending

on which quarter the person is born. First quarter affects the father,

second the mother, third affects the wealth and prosperity and fourth

quarter gives all happiness. The

different quarters are nown as Paada-s. Fo a more accurate prediction,

the hour divided to 60, is divided to 15 parts of four Nazhika each for

study. However,

these effects are subject to influences exerted by horoscopes- stars of

other members of the family including the parents and those born as

brothers and sisters and powerful stars of others might offset the evil

effects of this star Esstar <esstar2007 wrote:

Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanksBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co

..in> wrote: Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never

found me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his

service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.regards,Bhaskar.

, " esstar2007 " <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born

> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under> other naskhatra?> > Thanks> Have a burning question? Go to Answers

and get answers from real people who know. Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

I am Doctor BalaKrishna Murthy of Guntur,AP,India , (aathreya) , Born Moola 3rd paada was very successful in life.

I have lived in England for three years , did my FRCS and retired as HOD and Professor of Surgery, Superintendent , Dean and Directot of Medical Education , am now 72 years young , enjoying good health ,

happy, contented and leading a life of VaanaPrasthi . I have written this only to show that I am blessed

to be born under Moola Nakshathra, Mithuna Lagna , Dhanurrasi .

Be Happy , Dont Worry.

Subham Bhooyaath.

aathreya

On 2/26/07, esstar2007 <esstar2007 wrote:

Dear Bhaskar,Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple bornunder this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born underother naskhatra?Thanks

Guest guest

Birth Nakshatra is only one of the many aspects influencing the life of the individual and their immediate relations. Other powerful planets and "yoga-s" ( favourable exalted positions influencing very favourable furture) like gajakesari, Rajayoga..etc.etc. determine the future of the individual. Nakshatra is only an indicative factor not exhaustive "Doctor.BalaKrishnaMurthy Ramaraju,BS,MBBS,MS,FRCS,GERON" <dr.ramaraju.balakrishnamurthy wrote: I am Doctor BalaKrishna Murthy of Guntur,AP,India , (aathreya) , Born Moola 3rd paada was very successful in life. I have lived in England for three years , did my FRCS and retired as HOD and Professor of Surgery, Superintendent , Dean and Directot of Medical Education , am now 72 years young , enjoying good health , happy, contented and leading a life of VaanaPrasthi . I have written this only to show that I am blessed to be born under Moola Nakshathra, Mithuna Lagna , Dhanurrasi . Be Happy , Dont Worry. Subham Bhooyaath. aathreya On 2/26/07, esstar2007 <esstar2007 > wrote: Dear Bhaskar,Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple bornunder this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born underother naskhatra?Thanks

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Guest guest

I too have noticed that marriage is especially delayed for female natives born

in Moola Nakshatra. I know of at least 3 cousins who had delayed marriages.

anandravi2004

Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:16 AM

Re: Re: Moola nakshatra

Om shivaya namah

Dear friends,

I have heard a saying in tamil (local language spoken in tamil nadu), which I

translate in english

“Those male born under moola nakshatra are destined to get raja yoga and those

female born under moola nakshatra will loose everything in lifeâ€

From my practical experience I had seen many males born under this are at high

position and well off and the females under this nakshatra got delayed in every

aspect of like. Delayed marriage especially. One of my old math teacher got

married at the age of 40. Quite strange ! But there are lots of wisdom in old

sayings.

Thanks. Rgds

Anand

--

Bhaskar

Dear Friend,

regards,

Bhaskar.

@: <%40>

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

>

born

under

> other naskhatra?

>

> Thanks

>

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

For your information, I give below the results of MUla Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the results are as follows :

1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20 " - Father's death within nine years from birth of the native.

2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20 " to 1 Deg.46'40 " - Paternal uncle will die within nine years of native's birth.

3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40 " to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will die within nine years of native's birth.

4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20 " - The paternal grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth.

5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20 " to 4 Deg.26'40 " - Mother will die within 14 years of native's birth.

6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40 " to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies within 14 years of native's birth.

7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20 " - Same result as in No.6.

8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20 " to 7 Deg.6'40 " - The paternal aunt will die within 14 years of native's birth.

9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40 " to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die within 14 years of native's birth.

10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20 " - If the family owns any cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 years of native's birth.

11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20 " to 9 Deg.46'40 " - Servants will leave the house within 14 years of native's birth.

12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40 " to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth.

13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20 " - The elder brother dies within nine years of native's birth.

14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20 " to 12 Deg.26'40 " - A sister will die within nine years of native's birth.

15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40 " to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth.

I hope the above informations will help everybody in this list.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 wrote:

Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanks Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.

regards,Bhaskar. , " esstar2007 " <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under

> other naskhatra?> > Thanks>

Have a burning question? Go to

Answers and get answers from real people who know.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Guest guest

Dear Ramadas Rao" Thanks for this detailed Explaination ThanksRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: Dear Friend, For your information, I give below the results of MUla Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the results are as follows : 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20" - Father's death within

nine years from birth of the native. 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20" to 1 Deg.46'40" - Paternal uncle will die within nine years of native's birth. 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40" to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will die within nine years of native's birth. 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20" - The paternal grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth. 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20" to 4 Deg.26'40" - Mother will die within 14 years of native's birth. 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40" to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies within 14 years of native's birth. 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20" - Same result as in No.6. 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20" to 7 Deg.6'40" - The paternal aunt will die within 14 years of native's birth. 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40" to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die within 14 years of native's birth. 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20" - If the family owns any cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 years of native's birth. 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20" to 9 Deg.46'40" - Servants will leave the house within 14 years of native's birth. 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40" to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth. 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20" - The elder brother dies within nine years of native's birth. 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20" to 12 Deg.26'40" - A sister will die within nine years of native's birth. 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40" to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal Grandfather will die within 14 years of

native's birth. I hope the above informations will help everybody in this list. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote: Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanks Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has

neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky

as other poeple who born under > other naskhatra?> > Thanks> Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. -- Ramadas Rao.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Dear Esstar,

You are most welcome.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao " Thanks for this detailed Explaination

Thanks Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

Dear Friend,

For your information, I give below the results of MUla Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the results are as follows :

1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20 " - Father's death within nine years from birth of the native.

2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20 " to 1 Deg.46'40 " - Paternal uncle will die within nine years of native's birth.

3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40 " to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will die within nine years of native's birth.

4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20 " - The paternal grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth.

5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20 " to 4 Deg.26'40 " - Mother will die within 14 years of native's birth.

6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40 " to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies within 14 years of native's birth.

8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20 " to 7 Deg.6'40 " - The paternal aunt will die within 14 years of native's birth.

9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40 " to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die within 14 years of native's birth.

10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20 " - If the family owns any cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 years of native's birth.

11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20 " to 9 Deg.46'40 " - Servants will leave the house within 14 years of native's birth.

12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40 " to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth.

13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20 " - The elder brother dies within nine years of native's birth.

14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20 " to 12 Deg.26'40 " - A sister will die within nine years of native's birth.

15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40 " to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanks Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. regards,Bhaskar. , " esstar2007 " <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under > other naskhatra?> > Thanks>

-- Ramadas Rao.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Guest guest

Dear Ramadas Rao-ji, Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but it's difficult from books alone. I was really interested to read this - I fall within category 6. Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something that you have put together please? Kind regards, AnitaRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: Dear Esstar, You are most welcome. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao" Thanks for this detailed Explaination Thanks Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote: Dear Friend, For your information, I give below the results of MUla Nakshatra born persons.We know that each

Nakshatra has 13 Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the results are as follows : 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20" - Father's death within nine years from birth of the native. 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20" to 1 Deg.46'40" - Paternal uncle will die within nine years of native's birth. 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40" to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will die within nine years of native's birth. 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20" - The paternal grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth. 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20" to 4 Deg.26'40" - Mother will die within 14 years of native's birth. 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40" to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies within 14 years of native's birth. 7) Dhanu 5

Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20" - Same result as in No.6. 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20" to 7 Deg.6'40" - The paternal aunt will die within 14 years of native's birth. 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40" to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die within 14 years of native's birth. 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20" - If the family owns any cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 years of native's birth. 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20" to 9 Deg.46'40" - Servants will leave the house within 14 years of native's birth. 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40" to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth. 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20" - The elder brother dies within nine years of native's birth. 14) Dhanu 11

Deg.33'20" to 12 Deg.26'40" - A sister will die within nine years of native's birth. 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40" to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth. I hope the above informations will help everybody in this list. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote: Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanks Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007"

<esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under > other naskhatra?> > Thanks> Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. -- Ramadas Rao. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. -- Ramadas Rao.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Anita Ji,

These informations has been taken from ancient classics on Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it to Kannada.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_white wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but it's difficult from books alone.

I was really interested to read this - I fall within category 6.

Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something that you have put together please?

Kind regards,

Anita Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

Dear Esstar,

You are most welcome.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Friend,

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. regards,Bhaskar. , " esstar2007 " <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under > other naskhatra?> > Thanks>

-- Ramadas Rao.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Guest guest

I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and readers of these postings. Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15 parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also present in case of many other stars. But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like the birth charts of others in the family and the powerful favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad effects and the presons would continue to live happily. My word of

caution is to tell you all that do not be carried away in such predictions only and impending "disasters", as these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive. You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed study, before arriving at such conclusions. Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: Dear Anita Ji, These informations has been taken from ancient classics on Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar

translated it to Kannada. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_white > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji, Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but it's difficult from books alone. I was really interested to read this - I fall within category 6. Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something that you have put together please? Kind regards, Anita Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote: Dear Esstar, You are most welcome. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao" Thanks for this detailed Explaination Thanks Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote: Dear Friend, For your information, I give below the results of MUla Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the results are as follows : 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20" - Father's death within nine years from birth of the native. 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20" to 1 Deg.46'40" - Paternal uncle will die within nine years of native's birth. 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40" to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will die within nine years of native's birth. 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20" - The paternal grandfather will die within nine

years of native's birth. 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20" to 4 Deg.26'40" - Mother will die within 14 years of native's birth. 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40" to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies within 14 years of native's birth. 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20" - Same result as in No.6. 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20" to 7 Deg.6'40" - The paternal aunt will die within 14 years of native's birth. 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40" to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die within 14 years of native's birth. 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20" - If the family owns any cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 years of native's birth. 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20" to 9 Deg.46'40" - Servants will leave the house within 14 years of native's

birth. 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40" to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth. 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20" - The elder brother dies within nine years of native's birth. 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20" to 12 Deg.26'40" - A sister will die within nine years of native's birth. 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40" to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth. I hope the above informations will help everybody in this list. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote:

Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanks Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Friend,Auspicious is a relative term.I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has neverfound me so. Neither my wife and other familymembers, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious means, If the Father of child looses his service at birthof son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. But if after some time this same Father sets up a business which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may remember that due

to childs birth service was lost and business gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? Poeple born> under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born under > other naskhatra?> > Thanks> Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. -- Ramadas Rao. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. -- Ramadas Rao. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. -- Ramadas Rao.

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hello All,

I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad luck

to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma.

For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra degree

can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me from the

angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on her

own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a

particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the karma

theory completely on which the divine science is based on.

If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way:

a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was destined to

give birth and then move out of this world.

b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own karma.

It was destined to grow up without its own mother.

When two souls have such matching karmas, they come together in

the form of family or friends. This is very similar to Hydrogen

and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of circumstances to

form a molecule of water.

This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any text.

So, please take it with a pich of salt.

Regards,

Krishna

--- S kumar <kumar_8134 wrote:

> I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and

> readers of these postings.

>

> Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects

> of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15

> parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also

> present in case of many other stars.

>

> But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and

> kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these

> occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the

> nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like the

> birth charts of others in the family and the powerful

> favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad

> effects and the presons would continue to live happily.

>

> My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be carried

> away in such predictions only and impending " disasters " , as

> these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive.

> You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed study,

> before arriving at such conclusions.

>

>

> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

> Dear Anita Ji,

> These informations has been taken from ancient classics on

> Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it

> to Kannada.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_white

> wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

> Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but

> it's difficult from books alone.

> I was really interested to read this - I fall within

> category 6.

> Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something

> that you have put together please?

> Kind regards,

> Anita

>

>

> Dear Esstar,

> You are most welcome.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 wrote:

> Dear Ramadas Rao " Thanks for this detailed Explaination

>

> Thanks

>

>

> Dear Friend,

> For your information, I give below the results of MUla

> Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13

> Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the

> results are as follows :

> 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20 " - Father's

> death within nine years from birth of the native.

> 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20 " to 1 Deg.46'40 " - Paternal uncle will

> die within nine years of native's birth.

> 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40 " to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will

> 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20 " - The paternal

> grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth.

> 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20 " to 4 Deg.26'40 " - Mother will die

> within 14 years of native's birth.

> 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40 " to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies

> 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20 " - Same result as in No.6.

> 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20 " to 7 Deg.6'40 " - The paternal aunt

> will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40 " to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die

> 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20 " - If the family owns any

> cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14

> years of native's birth.

> 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20 " to 9 Deg.46'40 " - Servants will leave

> the house within 14 years of native's birth.

> 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40 " to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself

> dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth.

> 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20 " - The elder brother

> dies within nine years of native's birth.

> 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20 " to 12 Deg.26'40 " - A sister will die

> within nine years of native's birth.

> 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40 " to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal

> Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> I hope the above informations will help everybody in this

> list.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 wrote:

> Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely

> right...thanks

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear

> Friend,

>

> Auspicious is a relative term.

> I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself.

> My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never

> found me so. Neither my wife and other family

> members, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents

> found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious

> means, If the Father of child looses his service at birth

> of son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious.

> But if after some time this same Father sets up a business

> which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may

> remember that due to childs birth service was lost and

> business

> gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.

> So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> , " esstar2007 "

> <esstar2007

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar,

> >

> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born?

> Poeple

> born

> > under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who

> born

> under

> > other naskhatra?

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get

> answers from real people who know.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> Get your own web address.

> Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

=== message truncated ===

Regards,

Krishna

http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com

______________________________\

____

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

http://videogames./platform?platform=120121

Guest guest

Namaskar Krishna Guru,Yes , I agree totally with you.Its the only karma nothing else.Its the man's karma which pulls hims up or pushes him down.Btw , for some people who may wonder what is karma , karma = your action.Warm Regards,Jim.Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote: Hello All, I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad luck to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma. For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra

degree can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me from the angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on her own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the karma theory completely on which the divine science is based on. If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way: a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was destined to give birth and then move out of this world. b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own karma. It was destined to grow up without its own mother. When two souls have such matching karmas, they come together in the form of family or friends. This is very similar to Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of circumstances to form a molecule of water. This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any text. So, please take it with

a pich of salt. Regards, Krishna --- S kumar <kumar_8134 > wrote: > I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and > readers of these postings. > > Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects > of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15 > parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also > present in case of many other stars. > > But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and > kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these > occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the > nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like the > birth charts of others in the family and the powerful > favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad > effects and the presons would

continue to live happily. > > My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be carried > away in such predictions only and impending "disasters", as > these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive. > You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed study, > before arriving at such conclusions. > > > Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote: > Dear Anita Ji, > These informations has been taken from ancient classics on > Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it > to Kannada. > With Regards, > Ramadas Rao. > > > On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_white > > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji, > Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but > it's difficult from books alone. > I was really interested to read this - I fall within > category 6. > Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something > that you have put together please? > Kind regards, > Anita > > Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote: > > Dear Esstar, > You are most welcome. > With Regards, > Ramadas Rao. > > > On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote: > Dear Ramadas Rao" Thanks for this detailed Explaination > > Thanks > > Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote: > > Dear Friend, > For

your information, I give below the results of MUla > Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 > Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the > results are as follows : > 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20" - Father's > death within nine years from birth of the native. > 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20" to 1 Deg.46'40" - Paternal uncle will > die within nine years of native's birth. > 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40" to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will > die within nine years of native's birth. > 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20" - The paternal > grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth. > 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20" to 4 Deg.26'40" - Mother will die > within 14 years of native's birth. > 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40" to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies > within 14 years of native's birth. > 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6

Deg.13'20" - Same result as in No.6. > 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20" to 7 Deg.6'40" - The paternal aunt > will die within 14 years of native's birth. > 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40" to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die > within 14 years of native's birth. > 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20" - If the family owns any > cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 > years of native's birth. > 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20" to 9 Deg.46'40" - Servants will leave > the house within 14 years of native's birth. > 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40" to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself > dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth. > 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20" - The elder brother > dies within nine years of native's birth. > 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20" to 12 Deg.26'40" - A sister will die > within nine years of native's birth. > 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40" to 13 Deg.20'

- The maternal > Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth. > I hope the above informations will help everybody in this > list. > With Regards, > Ramadas Rao. > > > On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 > wrote: > Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely > right...thanks > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear > Friend, > > Auspicious is a relative term. > I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. > My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never > found me so. Neither my wife and other family > members, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents > found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious > means, If the Father of child looses

his service at birth > of son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious. > But if after some time this same Father sets up a business > which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may > remember that due to childs birth service was lost and > business > gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries. > So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. > > regards, > Bhaskar. > > , "esstar2007" > <esstar2007 > wrote: > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar, > > > > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? > Poeple > born > > under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who > born > under > > other naskhatra?

> > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > > > Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get > answers from real people who know. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Ramadas Rao. > > > > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Ramadas Rao. > > > > > > Get your own web address. > Have a HUGE year

through Small Business. > > > > > > > > === message truncated === Regards, Krishna http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com ________ Be a PS3 game guru. Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games. http://videogames./platform?platform=120121 Thanks, Jyotish Learner Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

Om shivaya namah

Dear friends,

If everything depends on our past karma, then why we people are always worried

and live a stress full life. Its not required to go to a jyotish for seeking

advise on the future. We can leave everything to our past karmas.

Do you mean to say thinking about our uncertain future we shall spoil our

present life and live in depressed state always?

No one, other than bharma can tell us what's going to happen next second. We all

are born with both benefics and malefic planets and the purpose of jyotish is to

know more on malefic and try to forecast the future and work in such a way that

we do better during good times and not bad during the bad days.

Thanks. Rgds

Anand

Jim <vedicastro_mind

Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:54:16

Namaskar Krishna Guru,

Yes , I agree totally with you.

Its the only karma nothing else.

Its the man's karma which pulls hims up or pushes him down.

Btw , for some people who may wonder what is karma , karma = your action.

Warm Regards,

Jim.

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Hello All,

I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad luck

to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma.

For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra degree

can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me from the

angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on her

own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a

particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the karma

theory completely on which the divine science is based on.

If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way:

a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was destined to

give birth and then move out of this world.

b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own karma.

It was destined to grow up without its own mother.

When two souls have such matching karmas, they come together in

the form of family or friends. This is very similar to Hydrogen

and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of circumstances to

form a molecule of water.

This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any text.

So, please take it with a pich of salt.

Regards,

Krishna

--- S kumar <kumar_8134 (AT) (DOT) : <kumar_8134%40> com> wrote:

> I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and

> readers of these postings.

>

> Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects

> of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15

> parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also

> present in case of many other stars.

>

> But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and

> kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these

> occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the

> nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like the

> birth charts of others in the family and the powerful

> favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad

> effects and the presons would continue to live happily.

>

> My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be carried

> away in such predictions only and impending " disasters " , as

> these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive.

> You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed study,

> before arriving at such conclusions.

>

>

> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) gmail (DOT) : <ramadasrao%40gmail.com> com> wrote:

> Dear Anita Ji,

> These informations has been taken from ancient classics on

> Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it

> to Kannada.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_:

<purple_currency_white%40> white

> wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

> Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but

> it's difficult from books alone.

> I was really interested to read this - I fall within

> category 6.

> Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something

> that you have put together please?

> Kind regards,

> Anita

>

> Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) gmail (DOT) : <ramadasrao%40gmail.com> com> wrote:

>

> Dear Esstar,

> You are most welcome.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 (AT) (DOT) : <esstar2007%40> com>

wrote:

> Dear Ramadas Rao " Thanks for this detailed Explaination

>

> Thanks

>

>

> Dear Friend,

> For your information, I give below the results of MUla

> Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13

> Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the

> results are as follows :

> 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20 " - Father's

> death within nine years from birth of the native.

> 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20 " to 1 Deg.46'40 " - Paternal uncle will

> 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40 " to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will

> 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20 " - The paternal

> grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth.

> 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20 " to 4 Deg.26'40 " - Mother will die

> 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40 " to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies

> 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20 " - Same result as in No.6.

> 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20 " to 7 Deg.6'40 " - The paternal aunt

> will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40 " to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die

> 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20 " - If the family owns any

> cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14

> years of native's birth.

> 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20 " to 9 Deg.46'40 " - Servants will leave

> the house within 14 years of native's birth.

> 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40 " to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself

> dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth.

> 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20 " - The elder brother

> dies within nine years of native's birth.

> 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20 " to 12 Deg.26'40 " - A sister will die

> within nine years of native's birth.

> 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40 " to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal

> Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> I hope the above informations will help everybody in this

> list.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

> On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 (AT) (DOT) : <esstar2007%40> com>

wrote:

> Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely

> right...thanks

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@: <bhaskar_jyotish%40.co.in>

.co.in> wrote: Dear

> Friend,

>

> Auspicious is a relative term.

> I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself.

> My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never

> found me so. Neither my wife and other family

> members, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents

> found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious

> means, If the Father of child looses his service at birth

> of son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious.

> But if after some time this same Father sets up a business

> which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may

> remember that due to childs birth service was lost and

> business

> gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.

> So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> @: <%40>

, " esstar2007 "

> <esstar2007

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar,

> >

> > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born?

> Poeple

> born

> > under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who

> born

> under

> > other naskhatra?

> >

> > Thanks

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get

> answers from real people who know.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Ramadas Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> Get your own web address.

> Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Regards,

Krishna

http://astrokrishna: <http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com> .blogspot.com

________

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

http://videogames.: <http://videogames./platform?platform=120121>

/platform?platform=120121

Thanks,

Jyotish Learner

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Anand Guru,Namaskar,Yes everything depends on past , the bad karma we do , we need to pay back for it.But the next instance of life depend on today so one should do good karma in present as well!Its the correct point everything is controlled by Bramha , its also natural that we are born we both benefics and malefics and its also correct to say that we should visit astrologer to do better in good times and not that bad in bad times.Cheers,Jim.Anand Ravi <anandravi2004 wrote: Om shivaya namahDear friends,If everything depends on our past karma, then why we people are always worried and live a stress full life. Its not required to go to a jyotish for seeking advise on the future. We can leave everything to our past karmas.Do you mean to say thinking

about our uncertain future we shall spoil our present life and live in depressed state always?No one, other than bharma can tell us what's going to happen next second. We all are born with both benefics and malefic planets and the purpose of jyotish is to know more on malefic and try to forecast the future and work in such a way that we do better during good times and not bad during the bad days.Thanks. RgdsAnand Jim Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:54:16 Re: Re: Moola nakshatraNamaskar Krishna Guru,Yes , I agree totally with you.Its the only karma nothing else.Its the man's karma which pulls hims up or pushes him down.Btw , for some people who may wonder what is karma , karma = your action.Warm Regards,Jim.Krishnamurthy Seetharama wrote:

Hello All, I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad luck to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma. For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra degree can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me from the angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on her own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the karma theory completely on which the divine science is based on. If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way: a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was destined to give birth and then move out of this world. b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own karma. It was destined to grow up without its own mother. When two souls have such matching karmas, they come together in the form of family or friends. This is very

similar to Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of circumstances to form a molecule of water. This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any text. So, please take it with a pich of salt. Regards, Krishna --- S kumar com> wrote: > I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and > readers of these postings. > > Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects > of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15 > parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also > present in case of many other stars. > > But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and > kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these > occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the > nakshatra concerend, but also several other

factors like the > birth charts of others in the family and the powerful > favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad > effects and the presons would continue to live happily. > > My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be carried > away in such predictions only and impending "disasters", as > these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive. > You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed study, > before arriving at such conclusions. > > > Ramadas Rao com> wrote: > Dear Anita Ji, > These informations has been taken from ancient classics on > Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it > to Kannada. > With Regards, > Ramadas Rao. > > > On 2/28/07, anita anita

white > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji, > Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but > it's difficult from books alone. > I was really interested to read this - I fall within > category 6. > Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something > that you have put together please? > Kind regards, > Anita > > Ramadas Rao com> wrote: > > Dear Esstar, > You are most welcome. > With Regards, > Ramadas Rao. > > > On 2/28/07, Esstar com> wrote: > Dear Ramadas Rao" Thanks for this detailed Explaination > > Thanks > > Ramadas Rao com> wrote: >

> Dear Friend, > For your information, I give below the results of MUla > Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 > Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and the > results are as follows : > 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20" - Father's > death within nine years from birth of the native. > 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20" to 1 Deg.46'40" - Paternal uncle will > die within nine years of native's birth. > 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40" to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will > die within nine years of native's birth. > 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20" - The paternal > grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth. > 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20" to 4 Deg.26'40" - Mother will die > within 14 years of native's birth. > 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40" to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies > within 14 years of native's birth. > 7) Dhanu 5

Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20" - Same result as in No.6. > 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20" to 7 Deg.6'40" - The paternal aunt > will die within 14 years of native's birth. > 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40" to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die > within 14 years of native's birth. > 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20" - If the family owns any > cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14 > years of native's birth. > 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20" to 9 Deg.46'40" - Servants will leave > the house within 14 years of native's birth. > 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40" to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself > dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth. > 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20" - The elder brother > dies within nine years of native's birth. > 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20" to 12 Deg.26'40" - A sister will die > within nine years of native's birth. > 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40" to 13 Deg.20' -

The maternal > Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth. > I hope the above informations will help everybody in this > list. > With Regards, > Ramadas Rao. > > > On 2/27/07, Esstar com> wrote: > Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely > right...thanks > Bhaskar .co.in> wrote: Dear > Friend, > > Auspicious is a relative term. > I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself. > My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never > found me so. Neither my wife and other family > members, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents > found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious > means, If the Father of child looses his service at birth > of son in Moola Nakshatra it may be

called inauspicious. > But if after some time this same Father sets up a business > which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may > remember that due to childs birth service was lost and > business > gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries. > So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world. > > regards, > Bhaskar. > > @: , "esstar2007" > > wrote: > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar, > > > > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born? > Poeple > born > > under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who > born > under > > other naskhatra? > > > > Thanks > > > > > > >

> > > Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get > answers from real people who know. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Ramadas Rao. > > > > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Ramadas Rao. > > > > > > Get your own web address. > Have a HUGE year through Small Business. > > > > > > > > === message truncated === Regards, Krishna

http://astrokrishna: .blogspot.com ________ Be a PS3 game guru. Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games. http://videogames.: /platform?platform=120121 Thanks, Jyotish Learner Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Anand,

It is not that there is nothing in our hands and everything is

left to the fate. Please refer to the beautiful note by Bhaskar

on Karma. That will give you the correct perspective on Karma.

In mail mail, what I was referring to was - things happen to us

based on our own deeds and no one else is a root casue for what

we undergo. If a child's chart indicates that there is early

death of mother, it only acts as a thermometer in the mouth of a

patient. The thermometer indicates fever and does not cause it.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

Krishna

--- Anand Ravi <anandravi2004 wrote:

> Om shivaya namah

>

> Dear friends,

>

> If everything depends on our past karma, then why we people

> are always worried and live a stress full life. Its not

> required to go to a jyotish for seeking advise on the future.

> We can leave everything to our past karmas.

>

> Do you mean to say thinking about our uncertain future we

> shall spoil our present life and live in depressed state

> always?

>

> No one, other than bharma can tell us what's going to happen

> next second. We all are born with both benefics and malefic

> planets and the purpose of jyotish is to know more on malefic

> and try to forecast the future and work in such a way that we

> do better during good times and not bad during the bad days.

>

> Thanks. Rgds

> Anand

>

>

>

> Jim <vedicastro_mind

> Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:54:16

>

> Re: Re: Moola nakshatra

>

> Namaskar Krishna Guru,

>

> Yes , I agree totally with you.

> Its the only karma nothing else.

> Its the man's karma which pulls hims up or pushes him down.

> Btw , for some people who may wonder what is karma , karma =

> your action.

>

> Warm Regards,

> Jim.

>

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Hello All,

>

> I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad

> luck

> to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma.

>

> For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra

> degree

> can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me from

> the

> angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on

> her

> own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a

> particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the karma

> theory completely on which the divine science is based on.

>

> If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way:

>

> a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was destined

> to

> give birth and then move out of this world.

>

> b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own

> karma.

> It was destined to grow up without its own mother.

>

> When two souls have such matching karmas, they come together

> in

> the form of family or friends. This is very similar to

> Hydrogen

> and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of circumstances

> to

> form a molecule of water.

>

> This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any text.

> So, please take it with a pich of salt.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> --- S kumar <kumar_8134 (AT) (DOT) :

> <kumar_8134%40> com> wrote:

>

> > I would like to say a word of caution for all participants

> and

> > readers of these postings.

> >

> > Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad

> effects

> > of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to

> 15

> > parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also

> > present in case of many other stars.

> >

> > But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and

> > kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these

> > occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the

> > nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like

> the

> > birth charts of others in the family and the powerful

> > favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad

> > effects and the presons would continue to live happily.

> >

> > My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be

> carried

> > away in such predictions only and impending " disasters " , as

> > these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive.

> > You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed

> study,

> > before arriving at such conclusions.

> >

> >

> > Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) gmail (DOT) :

> <ramadasrao%40gmail.com> com> wrote:

> > Dear Anita Ji,

> > These informations has been taken from ancient classics on

> > Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated

> it

> > to Kannada.

> > With Regards,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_:

> <purple_currency_white%40> white

> > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

> > Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but

> > it's difficult from books alone.

> > I was really interested to read this - I fall within

> > category 6.

> > Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something

> > that you have put together please?

> > Kind regards,

> > Anita

> >

> >

> > Dear Esstar,

> > You are most welcome.

> > With Regards,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 (AT) (DOT) :

> <esstar2007%40> com> wrote:

> > Dear Ramadas Rao " Thanks for this detailed Explaination

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> > For your information, I give below the results of MUla

> > Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13

> > Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and

> the

> > results are as follows :

> > 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20 " - Father's

> > death within nine years from birth of the native.

> > 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20 " to 1 Deg.46'40 " - Paternal uncle will

> > die within nine years of native's birth.

> > 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40 " to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will

> > 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20 " - The paternal

> > grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth.

> > 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20 " to 4 Deg.26'40 " - Mother will die

> > within 14 years of native's birth.

> > 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40 " to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies

> > 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20 " - Same result as in

> No.6.

> > 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20 " to 7 Deg.6'40 " - The paternal aunt

> > will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> > 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40 " to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die

> > 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20 " - If the family owns any

> > cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14

> > years of native's birth.

> > 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20 " to 9 Deg.46'40 " - Servants will

> leave

> > the house within 14 years of native's birth.

> > 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40 " to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself

> > dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth.

> > 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20 " - The elder brother

> > dies within nine years of native's birth.

> > 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20 " to 12 Deg.26'40 " - A sister will

> die

> > within nine years of native's birth.

> > 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40 " to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal

> > Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> > I hope the above informations will help everybody in this

> > list.

> > With Regards,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 (AT) (DOT) :

> <esstar2007%40>

Regards,

Krishna

____

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545367

Guest guest

Om shivaya namah

Dear sri krishna,

I totally agree with you and think you haven't got what I stress here + which is

can we live a stressfuly life thinking everything happens based on our past

karma.

Rgds

Anand

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:26:35

Dear Anand,

It is not that there is nothing in our hands and everything is

left to the fate. Please refer to the beautiful note by Bhaskar

on Karma. That will give you the correct perspective on Karma.

In mail mail, what I was referring to was - things happen to us

based on our own deeds and no one else is a root casue for what

we undergo. If a child's chart indicates that there is early

death of mother, it only acts as a thermometer in the mouth of a

patient. The thermometer indicates fever and does not cause it.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

Krishna

--- Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@: <anandravi2004%40> >

wrote:

> Om shivaya namah

>

> Dear friends,

>

> If everything depends on our past karma, then why we people

> are always worried and live a stress full life. Its not

> required to go to a jyotish for seeking advise on the future.

> We can leave everything to our past karmas.

>

> Do you mean to say thinking about our uncertain future we

> shall spoil our present life and live in depressed state

> always?

>

> No one, other than bharma can tell us what's going to happen

> next second. We all are born with both benefics and malefic

> planets and the purpose of jyotish is to know more on malefic

> and try to forecast the future and work in such a way that we

> do better during good times and not bad during the bad days.

>

> Thanks. Rgds

> Anand

>

>

>

> Jim <vedicastro_mind@: <vedicastro_mind%40> >

> Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:54:16

> To:@: <%40>

>

> Namaskar Krishna Guru,

>

> Yes , I agree totally with you.

> Its the only karma nothing else.

> Its the man's karma which pulls hims up or pushes him down.

> Btw , for some people who may wonder what is karma , karma =

> your action.

>

> Warm Regards,

> Jim.

>

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@: <krishna_1998%40>

> wrote:

>

> Hello All,

>

> I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad

> luck

> to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma.

>

> For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra

> degree

> can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me from

> the

> angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on

> her

> own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a

> particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the karma

> theory completely on which the divine science is based on.

>

> If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way:

>

> a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was destined

> to

> give birth and then move out of this world.

>

> b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own

> karma.

> It was destined to grow up without its own mother.

>

> When two souls have such matching karmas, they come together

> in

> the form of family or friends. This is very similar to

> Hydrogen

> and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of circumstances

> to

> form a molecule of water.

>

> This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any text.

> So, please take it with a pich of salt.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> --- S kumar <kumar_8134 (AT) (DOT) :

> <kumar_8134%40> com> wrote:

>

> > I would like to say a word of caution for all participants

> and

> > readers of these postings.

> >

> > Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad

> effects

> > of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to

> 15

> > parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also

> > present in case of many other stars.

> >

> > But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and

> > kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these

> > occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the

> > nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like

> the

> > birth charts of others in the family and the powerful

> > favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad

> > effects and the presons would continue to live happily.

> >

> > My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be

> carried

> > away in such predictions only and impending " disasters " , as

> > these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive.

> > You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed

> study,

> > before arriving at such conclusions.

> >

> >

> > Dear Anita Ji,

> > These informations has been taken from ancient classics on

> > Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated

> it

> > to Kannada.

> > With Regards,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_:

> <purple_currency_white%40> white (AT) (DOT) :

<white%40> com>

> > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

> > Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but

> > it's difficult from books alone.

> > I was really interested to read this - I fall within

> > category 6.

> > Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something

> > that you have put together please?

> > Kind regards,

> > Anita

> >

> >

> > Dear Esstar,

> > You are most welcome.

> > With Regards,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > On 2/28/07, Esstar <esstar2007 (AT) (DOT) :

> <esstar2007%40> com> wrote:

> > Dear Ramadas Rao " Thanks for this detailed Explaination

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> > For your information, I give below the results of MUla

> > Nakshatra born persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13

> > Degs.20' of longitude and this divided into 15 parts and

> the

> > results are as follows :

> > 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20 " - Father's

> > death within nine years from birth of the native.

> > 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20 " to 1 Deg.46'40 " - Paternal uncle will

> > 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40 " to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will

> > 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20 " - The paternal

> > grandfather will die within nine years of native's birth.

> > 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20 " to 4 Deg.26'40 " - Mother will die

> > 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40 " to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies

> > 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20 " - Same result as in

> No.6.

> > 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20 " to 7 Deg.6'40 " - The paternal aunt

> > will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> > 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40 " to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die

> > 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20 " - If the family owns any

> > cattle, there will be great loss of them by death within 14

> > years of native's birth.

> > 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20 " to 9 Deg.46'40 " - Servants will

> leave

> > the house within 14 years of native's birth.

> > 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40 " to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself

> > dies at the age of nine or within 7 months of birth.

> > 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20 " - The elder brother

> > dies within nine years of native's birth.

> > 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20 " to 12 Deg.26'40 " - A sister will

> die

> > within nine years of native's birth.

> > 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40 " to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal

> > Grandfather will die within 14 years of native's birth.

> > I hope the above informations will help everybody in this

> > list.

> > With Regards,

> > Ramadas Rao.

> >

> >

> > On 2/27/07, Esstar <esstar2007 (AT) (DOT) :

> <esstar2007%40>

Regards,

Krishna

http://astrokrishna: <http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com> .blogspot.com

________

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

http://answers.: <http://answers./dir/?link=list & amp;sid=396545367>

/dir/?link=list & sid=396545367

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Kumar,

I agree with you.What I gave is only what Vedic Texts give about Mula Nakshatra born people.The predictions which are given before will become true only if malefic planets like Kuja ( Mars),Shani ( Saturn),Rahu/ Ketu occupies malefic houses along with conjunctions/ aspects on such Chandra ( Moon ) which are unaspected by unafflicted Guru/Shukra.So if the benefic planets who are strong in position and Shad Bala,only minor incidents may take place.Garga Hora and Shuka Nadi give a lot of planetary combinations for Balarishta-death at a very young age,infant death etc.

I hope this helps.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

On 3/1/07, S kumar <kumar_8134 wrote:

I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and readers of these postings.

Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15 parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also present in case of many other stars.

But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like the birth charts of others in the family and the powerful favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad effects and the presons would continue to live happily.

My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be carried away in such predictions only and impending " disasters " , as these are only indicative of one aspect and not exhaustive. You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed study, before arriving at such conclusions.

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

Dear Anita Ji,

These informations has been taken from ancient classics on Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it to Kannada.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_white

> wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but it's difficult from books alone.

I was really interested to read this - I fall within category 6.

Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something that you have put together please?

Kind regards,

Anita Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

Dear Esstar,

You are most welcome.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Friend,

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.

-- Ramadas Rao.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at

Answers. Try it now.

-- Ramadas Rao.

Guest guest

Dear Anand,

I can't agree with you that one would lead a stressful life when

he/she believes in Karma theory. In fact, it is the opposite.

Life will be more stressful when someone is going through a bad

patch and reason why it is happening to him of all the epole in

this world. At least you have some kind of explanation as to why

such things happen in one' life based on karma. And, Karma

theory does not say that one should give up trying. It stresses

on doing good karma all the time. This will eventfually yield

good results.

Regards,

Krishna

--- Anand Ravi <anandravi2004 wrote:

> Om shivaya namah

>

> Dear sri krishna,

>

> I totally agree with you and think you haven't got what I

> stress here + which is can we live a stressfuly life thinking

> everything happens based on our past karma.

>

> Rgds

> Anand

>

>

>

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998

> Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:26:35

>

>

> Dear Anand,

>

> It is not that there is nothing in our hands and everything

> is

> left to the fate. Please refer to the beautiful note by

> Bhaskar

> on Karma. That will give you the correct perspective on

> Karma.

>

> In mail mail, what I was referring to was - things happen to

> us

> based on our own deeds and no one else is a root casue for

> what

> we undergo. If a child's chart indicates that there is early

> death of mother, it only acts as a thermometer in the mouth

> of a

> patient. The thermometer indicates fever and does not cause

> it.

>

> Hope it is clear.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> --- Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@:

> <anandravi2004%40> > wrote:

>

> > Om shivaya namah

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > If everything depends on our past karma, then why we people

> > are always worried and live a stress full life. Its not

> > required to go to a jyotish for seeking advise on the

> future.

> > We can leave everything to our past karmas.

> >

> > Do you mean to say thinking about our uncertain future we

> > shall spoil our present life and live in depressed state

> > always?

> >

> > No one, other than bharma can tell us what's going to

> happen

> > next second. We all are born with both benefics and malefic

> > planets and the purpose of jyotish is to know more on

> malefic

> > and try to forecast the future and work in such a way that

> we

> > do better during good times and not bad during the bad

> days.

> >

> > Thanks. Rgds

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

> > Jim <vedicastro_mind@:

> <vedicastro_mind%40> >

> > Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:54:16

> > To:@: <%40>

>

> > Re: Re: Moola nakshatra

> >

> > Namaskar Krishna Guru,

> >

> > Yes , I agree totally with you.

> > Its the only karma nothing else.

> > Its the man's karma which pulls hims up or pushes him down.

> > Btw , for some people who may wonder what is karma , karma

> =

> > your action.

> >

> > Warm Regards,

> > Jim.

> >

> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@:

> <krishna_1998%40> > wrote:

> >

> > Hello All,

> >

> > I am of the opinion that no one can bring good luck or bad

> > luck

> > to anyone else unless it is triggered by their own karma.

> >

> > For example, birth of a child in a particular nakshatra

> > degree

> > can cause death of the mother does not make sense to me

> from

> > the

> > angle of karma theory. The mother would have died based on

> > her

> > own karma rather than as a result of birth of a child in a

> > particular nakshatra. If not, we have to throw out the

> karma

> > theory completely on which the divine science is based on.

> >

> > If such a incidence happens, I would read it this way:

> >

> > a. The mother died early based on her karma. She was

> destined

> > to

> > give birth and then move out of this world.

> >

> > b. The baby loses its mother at infancy based on its own

> > karma.

> > It was destined to grow up without its own mother.

> >

> > When two souls have such matching karmas, they come

> together

> > in

> > the form of family or friends. This is very similar to

> > Hydrogen

> > and Oxygen atoms coming together under a set of

> circumstances

> > to

> > form a molecule of water.

> >

> > This is my own opinion, and not directly taken from any

> text.

> > So, please take it with a pich of salt.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> > --- S kumar <kumar_8134 (AT) (DOT) :

> > <kumar_8134%40> com> wrote:

> >

> > > I would like to say a word of caution for all

> participants

> > and

> > > readers of these postings.

> > >

> > > Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad

> > effects

> > > of Moolam Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided

> to

> > 15

> > > parts as shown by Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also

> > > present in case of many other stars.

> > >

> > > But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and

> > > kin..etc. predicted do not always take place as these

> > > occurences are guided not only by the birth time in the

> > > nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like

> > the

> > > birth charts of others in the family and the powerful

> > > favourable charts, dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such

> bad

> > > effects and the presons would continue to live happily.

> > >

> > > My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be

> > carried

> > > away in such predictions only and impending " disasters " ,

> as

> > > these are only indicative of one aspect and not

> exhaustive.

> > > You have to consult an expert astrologer for a detailed

> > study,

> > > before arriving at such conclusions.

> > >

> > >

> > > Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) gmail (DOT) :

> > <ramadasrao%40gmail.com> com> wrote:

> > > Dear Anita Ji,

> > > These informations has been taken from ancient classics

> on

> > > Nakshatras which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar

> translated

> > it

> > > to Kannada.

> > > With Regards,

> > > Ramadas Rao.

> > >

> > >

> > > On 2/28/07, anita anita <purple_currency_:

> > <purple_currency_white%40> white (AT) (DOT) :

> <white%40> com>

> > > wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,

> > > Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but

> > > it's difficult from books alone.

> > > I was really interested to read this - I fall within

> > > category 6.

> > > Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or

> something

>

Regards,

Krishna

____

Have a burning question?

Go to www.Answers. and get answers from real people who know.

Guest guest

Mula - 0 degrees to 13 degrees, 20' Sagittarius [Dhanus]

The nineteenth Nakshatra, Mula represents the beginning of the last group of Nakshatras, which reflect a Sattvic or spiritual orientation. Mula translates as "the root" and is symbolized by a tied bunch of roots. It is also depicted as "the tail of a lion" and is located in a group of stars that form the scorpion's tasil. This star constellation is near the serpent holder or Ophiucus which marks the galactic center. It marks the end of materialism and the beginning of spirtualiztion. Mula is also called the "root star.the original star," or the "foundation star."

The ruler of this Lunar mansion is Ketu, the South Node of the Moon. The Mula individual may possess a deep philosophical nature and an inquisitive mind that enjoys exploring the roots of any subject. The entire Nakshatra resides in the sign of Sagittarius [Dhanus], ruled by Jupiter. The person may experience much wealth and luxury through Mula. It may also create the dissolution of fame and money.

The Deity of this Nakshatra is Nirriti, the goddess of destruction, who lives in the kingdom of the dead. Mula is often associated with butchers, violence, and cruelty. Arrogance, egotism, lust and anger can be experienced here. Nirriti means "calamity" and can indicate an individual tied to a position of misfortune. Nirriti, being the goddess of destruction, has the power to ruin, destroy, and break things apart [barhana shakti]. It reveals the necessary dissolution to proceed to a new life. Nirriti is also calles Alakshmi or the denial of Lakshmi [prosperity]. She is also depicted as Kali, the fierce goddess who wears a necklace of skulls, representing the heads of ignorance.

Mula inflicts pain, but the pain is intended to set the person on the right track toward God-realization. It leads the person to seek Divine help. Mula people can be very devoted to a spiritual path and learn to transmute the animality of the ego into spirit. Their animal symbol is a male dog and their nature is rakshasic or demon. Mula is a tikshna (sharp or dreadful) Nakshatra which can be related to black magic, casting spells, exorcism, punishment, and even murder. Powerful, bold and brash activities can occur under its influence. They must learn to control their passions. For the Mula person, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

~The Nakshatras--The Lunar Mansions of Vedic Astrology, Dennis M. Harness

Pranaam,

I have included this description of the Nakshatra Mula because as we can see from reading it, although Mula is a sharp, harsh, and possibly destructive Lunar mansion, that does not mean it is one of negativity or ill-fortune, especially since it is sattvic in nature.

We often interpret things that are unpleasant to us as negative or bad, but this is not always the case. In terms of the health of our bodies, pain is often an indicator that something is wrong and needs to be fixed. Without the pain we may not realize that our body is not functioning as well as it should so, in this case, we should see the pain as a positive beginning to a necessary change.

I think it is important when we discuss astrology that we remember that we cannot state any interpretations as being "definitive," or "set in stone."

As has been discussed in the Karma thread... the stars do not control the happenings in a person's life, instead their personal karma is the controlling factor, which can be affected beneficially or adversely by the heavenly bodies. Paramanhansa Yogananda has stated that, "Karma governs the stars and one's destiny, but karma is governed by one's will power. What is to be does not necessarily have to be. Man's free will and divine determination can change the course of events in his life, or at least mitigate adverse aspects."

Liberation is about rising above the conditions of our material existence, not accepting them as self-fulfilling prophecies.

Om Shanti

, "Ramadas Rao" <ramadasrao wrote:>> Dear Mr.Kumar,> I agree with you.What I gave is only what Vedic Texts give about Mula> Nakshatra born people.The predictions which are given before will become> true only if malefic planets like Kuja ( Mars),Shani ( Saturn),Rahu/ Ketu> occupies malefic houses along with conjunctions/ aspects on such Chandra (> Moon ) which are unaspected by unafflicted Guru/Shukra.So if the benefic> planets who are strong in position and Shad Bala,only minor incidents may> take place.Garga Hora and Shuka Nadi give a lot of planetary combinations> for Balarishta-death at a very young age,infant death etc.> I hope this helps.> With Regards,> Ramadas Rao.> > > On 3/1/07, S kumar kumar_8134 wrote:> >> > I would like to say a word of caution for all participants and readers> > of these postings.> >> > Indeed the ancient astrological texts detail the bad effects of Moolam> > Nakshatra, the 60 Nazhika-s of the day divided to 15 parts as shown by> > Shri.Rao. Similar observations are also present in case of many other> > stars.> >> > But, the disastrous predictions of death of kith and kin..etc. predicted> > do not always take place as these occurences are guided not only by the> > birth time in the nakshatra concerend, but also several other factors like> > the birth charts of others in the family and the powerful favourable charts,> > dasa-s and Yoga-s could counter such bad effects and the presons would> > continue to live happily.> >> > My word of caution is to tell you all that do not be carried away in such> > predictions only and impending "disasters", as these are only indicative of> > one aspect and not exhaustive. You have to consult an expert astrologer for> > a detailed study, before arriving at such conclusions.> >> >> > *Ramadas Rao ramadasrao* wrote:> >> > Dear Anita Ji,> > These informations has been taken from ancient classics on Nakshatras> > which is in Kannada ie., some Scholar translated it to Kannada.> > With Regards,> > Ramadas Rao.> >> >> > On 2/28/07, anita anita purple_currency_white wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ramadas Rao-ji,> > > Thank you for this. I am trying to learn astrology, but it's difficult> > > from books alone.> > > I was really interested to read this - I fall within category 6.> > > Could I ask if this is an extract from a text or something that you have> > > put together please?> > > Kind regards,> > > Anita> > >> > > *Ramadas Rao ramadasrao* wrote:> > >> > > Dear Esstar,> > > You are most welcome.> > > With Regards,> > > Ramadas Rao.> > >> > >> > > On 2/28/07, Esstar esstar2007 wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ramadas Rao" Thanks for this detailed Explaination> > > >> > > > Thanks> > > >> > > > *Ramadas Rao ramadasrao* wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Friend,> > > > For your information, I give below the results of MUla Nakshatra born> > > > persons.We know that each Nakshatra has 13 Degs.20' of longitude and> > > > this divided into 15 parts and the results are as follows :> > > > 1) Dhanu ( Sagittarius ) 0 Deg. to 0 Deg.53'20" - Father's death> > > > within nine years from birth of the native.> > > > 2) Dhanu 0 Deg.53'20" to 1 Deg.46'40" - Paternal uncle will die within> > > > nine years of native's birth.> > > > 3) Dhanu 1 Deg.46'40" to 2 Deg.40' - Sister's husband will die within> > > > nine years of native's birth.> > > > 4) Dhanu 2 Deg.40' to 3 Deg.33'20" - The paternal grandfather will die> > > > within nine years of native's birth.> > > > 5) Dhanu 3 Deg.33'20" to 4 Deg.26'40" - Mother will die within 14> > > > years of native's birth.> > > > 6) Dhanu 4 Deg.26'40" to 5 Deg.20' - Maternal uncle dies within 14> > > > years of native's birth.> > > > 7) Dhanu 5 Deg.20' to 6 Deg.13'20" - Same result as in No.6.> > > > 8) Dhanu 6 Deg.13'20" to 7 Deg.6'40" - The paternal aunt will die> > > > within 14 years of native's birth.> > > > 9) Dhanu 7 Deg.6'40" to 8 Deg.0' - Male cousin will die within 14> > > > years of native's birth.> > > > 10) Dhanu 8 Deg.0' to 8 Deg.53'20" - If the family owns any cattle,> > > > there will be great loss of them by death within 14 years of native's birth.> > > > 11) Dhanu 8 Deg.53'20" to 9 Deg.46'40" - Servants will leave the house> > > > within 14 years of native's birth.> > > > 12) Dhanu 9 Deg.46'40" to 10 Deg.40' - The native himself dies at the> > > > age of nine or within 7 months of birth.> > > > 13) Dhanu 10 Deg.40' to 11 Deg.33'20" - The elder brother dies within> > > > nine years of native's birth.> > > > 14) Dhanu 11 Deg.33'20" to 12 Deg.26'40" - A sister will die within> > > > nine years of native's birth.> > > > 15 ) Dhanu 12 Deg.26'40" to 13 Deg.20' - The maternal Grandfather will> > > > die within 14 years of native's birth.> > > > I hope the above informations will help everybody in this list.> > > > With Regards,> > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > >> > > >> > > > On 2/27/07, Esstar esstar2007 wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhasker thanks for reply and you are abslutely right...thanks> > > > >> > > > > *Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish* wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friend,> > > > >> > > > > Auspicious is a relative term.> > > > > I am born in Moola Nakshatra myself.> > > > > My Mother found me auspicious. My Father has never> > > > > found me so. Neither my wife and other family> > > > > members, except my sister. But my Paternal Grandparents> > > > > found me auspicious. Cannot say exactly what auspicious> > > > > means, If the Father of child looses his service at birth> > > > > of son in Moola Nakshatra it may be called inauspicious.> > > > > But if after some time this same Father sets up a business> > > > > which runs fabulously for next half a century, noone may> > > > > remember that due to childs birth service was lost and business> > > > > gained.Same with other relations in their own territiries.> > > > > So one cant define auspiciousness in todays world.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > <%40>,> > > > > "esstar2007" esstar2007@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar,> > > > > >> > > > > > Is it true that Moola nakshatra is not auspcious to be born?> > > > > Poeple> > > > > born> > > > > > under this nakshatra will be not lucky as other poeple who born> > > > > under> > > > > > other naskhatra?> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > Have a burning question? Go to Answers<http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>and get answers from real people who know.> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > --> > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.<http://us.rd./evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta>> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Ramadas Rao.> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Get your own web address.<http://us.rd./evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness./domains/?p=BESTDEAL>> > > Have a HUGE year through Small Business.> > >> >> >> >> > --> > Ramadas Rao.> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers<http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.> > Try it now.> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ramadas Rao.>