Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

gate gate paragate back to where I started from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- shawn

Nisargadatta Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:30 PM

gate gate paragate back to where I started from

³Nothing stands in the way of your liberationand it can happen here and now, but for yourbeing more interested in other things. Andyou cannot fight with your interests. Youmust go with them, see through them andand watch them reveal themselves as mereerrors of judgments and appreciation.Discard every self-seeking motiveas soon as it is seen and you neednot search for truth; truth will findyou.²

~Nisargadatta Maharaj ³Just look away from all that happens in your mind and bring it to thefeeling "I am". The "I am" is not a direction. It is the negation ofall direction. Ultimately even the "I am" will have to go, for youneed not keep on asserting what is obvious.² ~Nisargadatta Maharaj**If you do not wish to receive individual emails, to change your subscription, sign in with your ID and go to Edit My Groups: /mygroups?edit=1Under the Message Delivery option, choose "No Email" for the Nisargadatta group and click on Save Changes.