IndiaDivine.org

alternate humble opinion of a damned fool!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am no judge of who is wrong and who is right. Lacking that ultimate qualification, I can at least claim that I am more interested in 'what is truth?' than 'who is right?' (except when I'm driving in traffic, then all bets are off :-) )

I can only suggest that each point-of-view-holder in these exchanges look sincerely into their own motives to see which matters more - truth? or being right? If you're anything like me, you might find that it's a real razor's edge at times, especially when the answer seems to be "BOTH truth and being right matter to me."

best,

Colin

PS - Sometimes I feel much better after a colonic.

Guest guest

> Hi back. This seems like a great place to be. I haven't read

enough of the

> archives to really knows whats going on with Judi, but if like

attracts like

> it might be pretty much the same as where Dan's at.

> A know it all, who feels intrinsically superior to everyone around

him.

No, I don't.

I just enjoying challenging.

> With an advanced ability to give an extrodinary display of words

and

> concepts that don't make very much sense.

It all depends.

I've received feedback from those to whom

the words make a lot of sense.

So it goes ...

Not professing to be an

> enlightened master myself perhaps its my own lack that makes it

hard to see

> either the point or the value of what he is doing, when i do get

the gist.

Then why not simply not respond?

Post the truth that you are, that you know.

Then, this won't be a conversation pro and con

about personalities.

> Sometimes it just looks like spirituality and enlightenment is a

mind game

> to the westerner.. who studies the theory and caught in the

intellect... and

> what is the job of the intellect..? Right! to judge..

Then why so much judgment?

> Blazen hypocrisy to boot.

>

> But even so, this a good place to BE :)

There is only this " BE " ...

That's all ...

:-)

Guest guest

> Hi Dan

Hi Sky,

> Personal and Impersonal are you not?

The personal actually is the impersonal,

although sometimes misunderstood as

something else.

> The bulb lights itself within itself and yet light outside also?

Neither within nor without.

Light only.

> So the bulb is restricted to that boundery of the bulb and yet as

far as the influence goes it is unlimited?

The boundary of a bulb is not a limit for light.

It allows the bulb to function as a bulb.

So, that boundary is exactly right, to be in place

exactly this way.

And light is unimpeded.

> Like that the individual is boun and yet unbound?

Nothing is out of place.

> No for Dan :)

What is true for one is true for all.

There is no one excluded.

:)

Guest guest

Nisargadatta, " dan330033 " <dan330033> wrote:

> > > This is clearly the case, Leo. Dan is only defending her,

because

> > he " hangs out " at other lists where she also terrorizes the

scene.

> > Instead of having the unselfish goodwill to help her, as well as

> this

> > list, he is simply afraid of conflict with her, and as a result

of

> > this, he only defends her hypocrisy. Of coarse if you ask him

> about

> > this he will say its not true, but it clearly is. This behavior

is

> > rooted in selfishness.

>

> It's unfortunate to see so many

> posts about Judi and what is

> supposedly wrong with her,

> and me, because supposedly

> I'm defending her.

>

> Truth isn't about making personalities

> wrong - or right.

>

> Truth is you living it, being it.

>

> Consider that there may

> be selfishness in focusing

> on Judi, to tell her what is

> wrong with her, and then on me,

> to say what is wrong with me,

> after I said I thought she

> is sincere.

>

> You might consider not focusing

> on personalities, and expressing

> directly the truth you are.

>

> It seems easier to get diverted into

> telling people what is wrong with

> them, and then it tends to go on

> and on...

>

> By the way, how does one terrorize a

> scene on an e-mail list?

>

> -- Dan

Dan, I am not trying to find faults in anyone, I just simply call it

the way i see it. I never look to slam people, I try to help

people. Your mission to defend the hypocrisy of judy is only a sign

of your ignorance. If she is truly a friend of yours, you might want

to stop trying to keep her in delusion, and help her to see her

hypocrisy, so than she might have a chance to transcend it. I will

continue to pray for you both. Again, I am on no sides here. Unlike

you, I have no personal agenda here. Good luck.

Guest guest

> Dan, I am not trying to find faults in anyone, I just simply call

it

> the way i see it. I never look to slam people, I try to help

> people. Your mission to defend the hypocrisy of judy is only a

sign

> of your ignorance.

There is knowing which is beyond worries

about correcting personalities.

If she is truly a friend of yours, you might want

> to stop trying to keep her in delusion, and help her to see her

> hypocrisy, so than she might have a chance to transcend it.

Transcendence finds no

personalities there to be concerned about.

I will

> continue to pray for you both.

When there is no " both of you " to pray for,

one alone is.

Again, I am on no sides here. Unlike

> you, I have no personal agenda here. Good luck.

Thanks.

Good luck back atcha!

Guest guest

> >

>**** Thank you sweetie, I appreciate that. And we do have some fun don't

>we? :-)

>

>Judi

When people say things meant to hurt or anger you, you don't

have to fight them. You don't have to do anything. Let them

have their fun.

You simply direct yourself into the consciousness that you

want to have

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

Guest guest

Nisargadatta, " Leo King " <leo_king111@h...> wrote:

>

>

>

> > >

> >**** Thank you sweetie, I appreciate that. And we do have some fun

don't

> >we? :-)

> >

> >Judi

>

> When people say things meant to hurt or anger you, you don't

> have to fight them. You don't have to do anything. Let them

> have their fun.

>

> You simply direct yourself into the consciousness that you

> want to have

>

> That's right, Leo. Some people have a very strange idea of fun.

Great advice!

Namaste

> _______________

> Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:

http://messenger.msn.com

Guest guest

>

> > That's right, Leo. Some people have a very strange idea of fun.

>Great advice!

>

>Namaste

Hi

Thanks ! I read that somewhere and it came back to me in one form or

another. Funny how things make connections.. Something else keeps flitting

into memory..

Love begins when you make place for another... So many different

perspectives in the world and its kind of a shame that there are some that

won't allow any space for others but need to stamp " themselves " over

everything..

You are right you cannot reach the heights without helping others get there

too..

Namaste... > >

> > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:

>http://messenger.msn.com

>

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

> >

> > > That's right, Leo. Some people have a very strange idea of fun.

> >Great advice!

> >

> >Namaste

>

>Hi

>Thanks ! I read that somewhere and it came back to me in one form or

>another. Funny how things make connections.. Something else keeps

>flitting

>into memory..

>Love begins when you make place for another... So many different

>perspectives in the world and its kind of a shame that there are some that

>won't allow any space for others but need to stamp " themselves " over

>everything..

>You are right you cannot reach the heights without helping others get there

>too..

>

>Namaste... > >

Love begins when you make space for another

I couldn't have said it better

>_______________

> > > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:

> >http://messenger.msn.com

> >

>

>

>_______________

>Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

>

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hitler was a sincere person

He stated honestly how he saw things

Some people got riled up about his honesty...

oh please

Hi Mike,Judy is a sincere person.She states honestly how she sees it.She seems to feel that when people get riled up by her honesty, that she's given them an opportunity to look at the balloons of inflated spiritualized self-esteem in which they try to live.Of course, the people she speaks to in this way often don't agree, point out that she's just talking about herself, she's the inflated one, or she's a hypocrite, ignorant, etc. Sometimes they get really mad or upset.And yet -- she keeps "exposing 'spiritual trips'" nonetheless.She's like the energizer bunny.She keeps going, and going, and going.Quite remarkable.I asked her about this once, and she said, "it's a tough job, but someone has to do it."Go figure?Anyway, just thought I'd share my perspective of Judi, after having seen her antics on-line for some time.:-)Love to all,Dan> If judy, could only stop her uncontrollable hypocrisy, and ignorance > for even one instant, she might see what a complete fool she is > pretending to be.> > regards,> mike

Guest guest

Thanks Mike

It could be disturbing .. thinking that this was a group who believed that those with hatred, anger, intolerance and bigotry were enlightened..

> Horseshit! > > > If judy, could only stop her uncontrollable hypocrisy, and > ignorance > > for even one instant, she might see what a complete fool she is > > pretending to be.> > > > regards,> > mike

Guest guest

No No No Dan.. No doubt you are lost again.. in intellectual concepts rather than Being :)

It was not an expression of bliss.. :)

In fact I have forgotton.. it has long since passed.. probably shock :)

-

dan330033

Nisargadatta

Thursday, May 02, 2002 9:19 PM

Re: alternate humble opinion of a damned fool!

Firstly, Hitler was not at all a sincere person who was honest.In fact, he described what he was doing as a "Big Lie" saying that if you repeat a big lie often enough, people will believe it.He never hesitated to distort truth or outright lie to achieve his goals, for one example, please review your history about how the concentration camps were lied about.One of his major goals included mass murder.So, secondly: you don't consider there's a bit of projection occurring when equating a mass murderer with someone who posts things you don't like?And thirdly: you are sure this comparison is an expression of love and bliss?> Hitler was a sincere person> He stated honestly how he saw things> Some people got riled up about his honesty...> oh please> > > Hi Mike,> > Judy is a sincere person.> > She states honestly how she sees it.> > She seems to feel that when people get> riled up by her honesty, that she's> given them an opportunity to look> at the balloons of inflated spiritualized> self-esteem in which they try to live.> > Of course, the people she speaks to in this> way often don't agree, point out that she's> just talking about herself, she's the inflated one,> or she's a hypocrite, ignorant,> etc. Sometimes they get really mad or upset.> > And yet -- she keeps "exposing 'spiritual trips'" nonetheless.> > She's like the energizer bunny.> > She keeps going, and going, and going.> > Quite remarkable.> > I asked her about this once, and she said,> "it's a tough job, but someone has to do it."> > Go figure?> > Anyway, just thought I'd share my perspective> of Judi, after having seen her antics on-line> for some time.> > :-)> > Love to all,> Dan> > > > If judy, could only stop her uncontrollable hypocrisy, and > ignorance > > for even one instant, she might see what a complete fool she is > > pretending to be.> > > > regards,> > mike> > >

Guest guest

By the way, if you've been deleting the posts, how do you know this one takes the cake?LOL!

Send Dan this postie again.. always wantin to play games wiv words and mind and not a drop of blissfuls in a teaspoons

The root problem of all problems is mind itself.> The first thing to be understood is what this mind> is, of what stuff it is made; whether it is an> entity or just a process; whether it is substantial,> or just dreamlike. And unless you know the nature of> the mind, you will not be able to solve any problems> of your life.> > You may try hard, but if you try to solve single,> individual problems, you are bound to be a failure> -- that is absolutely certain -- because in fact no> individual problem exists: mind is the problem. If> you solve this problem or that, it won't help> because the root remains untouched.> > It is just like cutting branches of a tree,> pruning the leaves, and not uprooting it. New leaves> will come, new branches will sprout -- even more> than before; pruning helps a tree to become thicker.> Unless you know how to uproot it, your fight is> baseless, it is foolish. You will destroy yourself,> not the tree.> > In fighting you will waste your energy, time,> life, and the tree will go on becoming more and more> strong, far thicker and dense. And you will be> surprised what is happening: you are doing so much> hard work, trying to solve this problem and that,> and they go on growing, increasing. Even if one> problem is solved, suddenly ten problems take its> place.> > Don't try to solve individual, single problems --> there are none: mind itself is the problem. But mind> is hidden underground; that's why I call it the> root, it is not apparent. Whenever you come across a> problem the problem is above ground, you can see it> -- that's why you are deceived by it.> > Always remember, the visible is never the root;> the root always remains invisible, the root is> always hidden. Never fight with the visible;> otherwise you will fight with shadows. You may waste> yourself, but there cannot be any transformation in> your life, the same problems will crop up again and> again and again. You can observe your own life and> you will see what I mean. I am not talking about any> theory about the mind, just the "facticity" of it.> This is the fact: mind has to be solved.> > People come to me and they ask: "How to attain a> peaceful mind?" I say to them: "There exists nothing> like that: a peaceful mind. Never heard of it."> > Mind is never peaceful -- no-mind is peace. Mind> itself can never be peaceful, silent. The very> nature of the mind is to be tense, to be in> confusion. Mind can never be clear, it cannot have> clarity, because mind is by nature confusion,> cloudiness.

Guest guest

Isn't it you who are always asking people to defend themselves.. for goodness sakes..

which bit of the choclate is cake then?

go and look at all the questions in which you ask people to engage in..

You are asking people to engage in self defense of their opinions

thats your game

don't you get it?

don't you get it?

probably not... probably not at all

I didn't answer any of them and i shan't stoop now

I don't like the vibrational frequency of such pathetic mind games

tuning out>> > LOL!> > Send Dan this postie again.. always wantin to play games wiv>words and mind and not a drop of blissfuls in a teaspoons>>A me-centered bliss is only self-defense,> self-righteousness and judgment.>Exactly which me are you referring to Dan?>_______________Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

Guest guest

Hi Dan

Personal and Impersonal are you not?

The bulb lights itself within itself and yet light outside also?

So the bulb is restricted to that boundery of the bulb and yet as far as the influence goes it is unlimited?

Like that the individual is boun and yet unbound?

No for Dan :)

Anyway here is the Also meditation

he universe chooses my responses

There is a middle point in your life that you have to appreciate. It is called ALSO. You can feel that you're the greatest asshole in the world, and when somebody says that ALSO you are very beautiful, you see that you have to accept that, too. ALSO lets you slide between being beautiful and being ugly. If you learn to appreciate ALSO, it is like an insurance program for being enlightened. People tend to forget about ALSO. They think that it is either one or the other. No, it is ALSO always, whatever it is that is coming. You are ugly and you are beautiful and you are confused and fucked up and you don't know what you are, ALSO.And you are ALSO sometimes turned on or absolutely a fucking drag to be with, ALSO.And then ALSO sometimes you are just floating and it is beautiful and there is nothing to say.You want to know who you are? You are ALSO.Never, ever exclude anything, man. Everything is always ALSO because if you exclude anything, you are a poor human being.You don't allow.ALSO, ALSO, ALSO, ALSO, that's who you are. We only have this much time to live. Within that time include everything.ALSO, ALSO, ALSO: I fucked it up, ALSO, I feel great ALSO, I had the greatest orgasm ALSO, I blew it ALSO.When you allow that, it is beautiful. I am beautiful because I allow the ALSO's in me. I am beautiful because I accept my ugliness, and I accept fucking it up. And I accept feeling guilty and I accept wishing I could do it better. And if you ever come in a situation where you don't accept ALSO, that is an ALSO, also."

> Isn't it you who are always asking people to defend themselves.. for goodness sakes..No interest in having people defend themselves at all.Open resonance is freedom.> which bit of the choclate is cake then?It's all cake.> go and look at all the questions in which you ask people to engage in..A question posed is open.I don't control how the question is taken or applied.> You are asking people to engage in self defense of their opinions> thats your game> don't you get it?An opinion is like a balloon.Although it may seem like a terrible thing for the balloon to burst, it allows the air inside to have no distance from the air outside.With no opinion to hold, no inside or outside to who you are.> > don't you get it?> probably not... probably not at allFreedom is not something to get.It is what is.> > I didn't answer any of them and i shan't stoop nowYou answer this way.> > I don't like the vibrational frequency of such pathetic mind games> tuning outVibrational patterns are all intertwined as one pattern.There are no separated minds, not really.It only seems so, if a me-center is taken as reality.

Guest guest

Anyways i think we must beed movin on to the more serious matters at our fingers now

lite a treatise on fairy laws an how it relates to marriages. Otherwise the whole universe are goed to beed held up wiv the Dan and Judy shows. Mmm

The Queen of the Fairies had not broken fairy law when she married Private Willis. She married a mortal, though she was married to a fairy (Private Willis became a fairy after their marriage). So need to had a close look on the necessity of fairies being married to fairies both fiction and folklore give good reasons for immortals pairing off with immortals, rather than with mortals.

The point should be clear: if both partners are immortal, neither will grow old or bitter, and therefore the motivation for such domestic tensions is eliminated. A fairy law prohibiting fairies from marrying mortals would therefore make a lot of sense.

Matches of mortals and immortals are not likely to work well on this green earth, due to the difference in aging rates, so it are standin to reason that Gilbertian fairy law would require fairies to be married to fairies. But what about such matches in Fairyland? In Fairyland, neither mortal nor fairy grows old, and "pleasures come in endless series".

Nisargadatta, "dan330033" <dan330033> wrote:> > > This is clearly the case, Leo. Dan is only defending her, because > > he "hangs out" at other lists where she also terrorizes the scene. > > Instead of having the unselfish goodwill to help her, as well as > this > > list, he is simply afraid of conflict with her, and as a result of > > this, he only defends her hypocrisy. Of coarse if you ask him > about > > this he will say its not true, but it clearly is. This behavior is > > rooted in selfishness. > > It's unfortunate to see so many> posts about Judi and what is> supposedly wrong with her,> and me, because supposedly> I'm defending her.> > Truth isn't about making personalities> wrong - or right. > > Truth is you living it, being it.> > Consider that there may > be selfishness in focusing> on Judi, to tell her what is> wrong with her, and then on me,> to say what is wrong with me,> after I said I thought she> is sincere.> > You might consider not focusing> on personalities, and expressing> directly the truth you are.> > It seems easier to get diverted into> telling people what is wrong with> them, and then it tends to go on> and on...> > By the way, how does one terrorize a > scene on an e-mail list?> > -- DanDan, I am not trying to find faults in anyone, I just simply call it the way i see it. I never look to slam people, I try to help people. Your mission to defend the hypocrisy of judy is only a sign of your ignorance. If she is truly a friend of yours, you might want to stop trying to keep her in delusion, and help her to see her hypocrisy, so than she might have a chance to transcend it. I will continue to pray for you both. Again, I am on no sides here. Unlike you, I have no personal agenda here. Good luck.