Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

All I can Do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can't give you solutions to all of life's problems,doubts, or fears. But I can listen to you, andtogether we can seek answers.

I can't change your past with all its heartache and pain,nor the future with its untold stories, but I canbe there when you need me to care.

I can't keep your feet from stumbling I can onlyoffer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happinessare not mine, yet I can share in your laughter and joy.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make,nor to judge. I can only support you, encourageyou, and help you when you ask.

I can't give you boundaries which I have determinedfor you. But I can give you the room to change,room to grow, room to be yourself.

I can't keep your heart from breaking andhurting. But I can cry with you and help youpick up the pieces and put them back in place.

I can't tell you who you are...

I can only love you and be your friend.

~ Author Unknown ~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.