IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MYP Calender - 2010 !!!! - I got my copy, did you ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Sri Krishnaya Namaha ||

ಕೃಷà³à²£ ಮೂರà³à²¤à²¿ ಕಣà³à²£ ಮà³à²‚ದೆ ನಿಂತಿದಂತಿದೆ |

ಕಷà³à²Ÿà²—ಳೆಲà³à²²à²µ ಪರಿಹರಿಸಿ ಮನದಿಷà³à²Ÿà²¾à²°à³à²¥à²—ಳನೆಲà³à²² ಕೊಟà³à²Ÿà³ ರಕà³à²·à²¿à²¸à³à²µà²‚ಥ ....

namaste all,

the above lines of Dasara keerthane was what came to the top of my mind when I first saw the most magnificient, superbly structured, astoundingly artistic, creatively colourful piece of work in the form of MYP Calender - 2010.

Let me not test your patience anymore, first have a look at the url below ..........

http://myparishath.jalbum.net/MYP_Calendar_2010/

.......and then, you may continue to read the rest of this mail if you wish.

I know the saying "a picture is worth million words......". Here you find 12 such pictures, which will make you go speechless.

No words from anybody let alone mine, will be able to convey the richness of the creation that Sri Sheshagiri has brought out, yet another time.

For those who cant open external links, we have attached a trailer as well.

2008 - MYP had brought out the Calender containing the Moola Samsthana Idols of 12 of our major mutts.

2009 - MYP had brought out the Calender containing few more rare idols, worshipped at major mutts and temples.

Both times, all of you, our patrons have encouraged us making sure the calenders were sold out in the first month itself.

This time, we want to make it a 3-peat performance and we already are seeing the pulse of the people, by way of

the curious mails that come to us inquiring the status of the calender release. We have close to 120 in the form of advance booking from various people across the globe.

I wont be exaggerating if I said, MYP Calender has been the most eagerly awaited release during the transition period into our new calender year. We feel blessed by this recognition, rendered by all of you for our efforts. All that we are doing is a small effort to live up to your expectations.

This time, the theme is - various alamkaras to Lord Udupi Krishna. He would come to your home, adorn the most vantage spot in your hall, living room, pooja mandir and be the saviour of all of us !!!!!!

YES! the 2010 MYP Calenders are out!!!

What are you waiting for????? Please get your copy soon !!!!!!!!

Check out the attachment to get a glimpse of the Colour Rich pictures with high resolution !!!!!!

This definitely is a MUST HAVE possession at all Madhwas' home.

While we struggled hard to incorporate all the feedback that came our way, one of the major compromise, we had to do

at the last minute was to revert back from 12 page calender to 6 page calender, making it back to back like last time.

We had to take care of several factors to make this decission, the primary of them being the cost factor. We hope you would understand, acknowledge and appreciate the concern and embrace the calender like ever before. Thanks.

The calender will be officially released over next few days simultaneously at:

Udupui, Bhandarkeri and Thirukkoilur by our great yathigaLu of Madhwa Mutts.

Here is how / where you can get your copies.

1. UM, Basavanagudi - During the aradhane of Sri Raghotthama Theertharu and later too at the book shop

2. UM, Thirukkoilur - During the aradhane of Sri Raghotthama Theertharu

3. PPVP Book Stall - During its operating hours

4. Pooja Prapancha - NR Colony

5. Major Mutts of BLR - During Sri Purandara Dasara Aradhane and Madhwa Navami.

Note: Last time, we printed additional 1000 calender, and this time, we are restricting the count.

So, the early birds get the Calender and there is no second chance this time.

Extended Residential Areas / on mutually convenient time slots

1. Bangalore North - Kum Vedavathi at 988 089 5195 (Yelhanka)

2. Bangalore North West - Sri Dilip Rathnakar at 900 806 6230 (Malleshwaram)

3. Bangalore East - Smt Sudha Raghunandan at 984 547 7061 (Indiranagar / CV Raman Nagar) also at JNR.

4. Bangalore West - Sri Gopala Krishna Varna at 944 885 1628 (Rajaji Nagar)

5. Bangalore South - Sri Suparna Chincholi at 997 203 1970

6. Hyederabad & Secunderabad - Sri Aditya Rao at 988 510 4058

7. Chennai - Sri TKS at Nanganallur Mutt at 994 126 7966

8. USA - Sri Sreenivas Mullagiri at 323 485 9555 (MULLAGIRISREE2001)

9. Rest of India & World - Please send an email with the quantity you are looking for your city, we shall revert to you soon.

Anyone within Metro Bangalore, going for 10 or more copies, would have them delivered at the door step or the nearest landmark to your place whichever is mutually convenient.

We have priced the calender at the same price as last time, Rs 100/= per copy.

All the collections would go towards executing various of jnAna karyas, daiva kAryas and samAja kAryas under the banner of MYP.

Any further queries, clarifications, please do contact MYP.

ನಿಲà³à²²à²¬à³‡à²•à²¯à³à²¯ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¯à³à²¯ ನೀ ನಿಲà³à²²à²¬à³‡à²•à²¯à³à²¯ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¯à³à²¯ |ನಿಲà³à²²à²¬à³‡à²•à²¯à³à²¯ ಮಲà³à²²à²µà²°à³à²§à²¨ ಸಿರಿ ವಲà³à²²à²­ ನೀ ಎನà³à²¨ ಹೃದಯದಲಿ ಸಂತತ ||

ಸà³à²ªà³à²ªà²¾à²£à²¿ ಮà³à²¤à³à²¤à²¿à²Ÿà³à²Ÿà³ ನೋಡà³à²µà³† ನಿನà³à²¨ ಚಪà³à²ªà²¾à²³à³† ತಟà³à²Ÿà²¿ ನಾ ಪಾಡà³à²µà³† ಅಪà³à²ª ಶà³à²°à³€ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¨à³‡ ಎತà³à²¤à²¿ ಮà³à²¦à³à²¦à²¿à²¸à²¿à²•à³Šà²‚ಬೆ ಸರà³à²ªà²¶à²¯à²¨ ಕೃಪೆ ಮಾಡೆಂದೠಬೇಡà³à²µà³† ||

ಚಂದದ ಹಾಸಿಗೆ ಹಾಸà³à²µà³† ಪà³à²¨à²—ೠಗಂಧ ಕಸà³à²¤à³‚ರಿಯ ಪೂಸà³à²µà³† ಚಂದದಿ ಮà³à²¤à³à²¤à²¿à²¨ ಹಾರ ಹಾಕà³à²µà³† ಕಂದ ನಿನà³à²¨à²¨à³ ಎತà³à²¤à²¿ ಮà³à²¦à³à²¦à²¿à²¸à²¿à²•à³Šà²‚ಬೆ ನಾ ||

ನೀಲದ ಕಿರೀಟ ನಿನಗಿಡà³à²µà³‡ ಬಲೠಬಾಲ ಲೀಲೆಗಳನೠಪಾಡà³à²µà³† ಮಲೋಲ ಪà³à²°à²‚ದರ ವಿಠಲ ರಾಯನೇ ನಿಲà³à²²à³ ಎನà³à²¨ ಮನದಲà³à²²à²¿ ಒಂದೇ ಗಳಿಗೆ ||

ನಿಲà³à²²à²¬à³‡à²•à²¯à³à²¯ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¯à³à²¯ ನೀ ನಿಲà³à²²à²¬à³‡à²•à²¯à³à²¯ ಕೃಷà³à²£à²¯à³à²¯ |

dhanyavAdagaLu

MYP Publication Team

|| Sri Krishnarpanamastu ||

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

2 of 2 Photo(s)