IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[MYP] Srikara Murthy - information required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare srinivasa,here is my work on Sreekara Narayanamurty,plz shre.namaskara,srinivasachar.Yadava <yadhav.mMadhwaYuvaParishat Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 8:32:01 PMRe: [MYP] Srikara Murthy - information required

Namaste Sri Ramamurthi,

Can you please share the link, I were doing the parayana without knowing much about it.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 7:59 PM, ramamurthi murthi <rampadh123 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

MYP MODERATOR's NOTE: Please click the link to hear the archived pravachanas http://www.liveprav achana.com/ mbtn_book. php

Dear Sri Srinivas & Sri Krishnamurthy,

Namaskara. The first Sloka in Sri Narayana Kavacha vividly describe Sri

Srikara murthy. After hearing the Pravachana of Sri 1000 Sri Palimaru Swamiji about Narayana Kavacha, I am doing parayana of it. I feel doing parayana of " Sri Narayana Kavacha " daily is , I very honestly feel, is as essential, important, as one is ordained to do

Sandhyavandhana, Pooja daily.Give utmost importance to Sri Narayana Kavacha Parayana

daily before leaving the house. Moving in Cars & Scooters has become the order of the present day.Sri Narayana only saves us from all accidents. Please go to & hear the details in the Pravachana of Sri Narayana Kavacha available in Palimaru " Live Pravachana.com "-Archieve sec. It contains 8/9 parts, giving Detailed meanings of all the Slokas. It is a Boon to all Madhvas.

Thanks. Ramamurthi.

On 12/18/09, thippa srini <thippasrini@ > wrote:

Pranamgalu,

1."Also, members can inform if there is any Srikara murthy temple in India."

(mail by Sri.Krishnamurthy)

2."Lord is seated on his Vehicle Garuda with Lakshmi on his lap. Lord is having 8 arms.

I am more interested in the Paramathma description along with dhyana mantra and chintana krama."

(Mail by Sri.Kicha M)

If I am correct, "SHRI SUDHAA", Tamil Monthly journal is publishing this photo on the cover page

every month.

As per the instruction by H.H.Sri.Sri. Sushameendra Theertharu, we have consecrated

Srikara Roopi paramathma above the Sri. Sri.Sudheendra Theertha Miruthika Brindavana,

at Royara maTa, Nanganallur, Chennai and the prathistapana was done along with the mruthika

brindavana of Sri Sri.Sudheendra Theertharu by the kamala hastha of Sri Sri Sushameednra Theertharu.

This one is unique and designed as per the silpa sasthra.

Om Sri Krishnayanamaha.

Thippa.Krishna. Srinivasarao.

Kicha M <kicha1980 (AT) (DOT) in>Madhu <madhuradha (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; SUMADHWASEVA@ . co.in

Fri, 18 December, 2009 1:19:26 PM Re: [sUMADHWASEVA] Srikara Murthy - information required

Namaskara Sri Madhasudan averge,

Thanks for your kind mail.

I am searching details of Lord Sreekara Roopi paramathma. Lord is seated on his Vehicle Garuda with Lakshmi on his lap. Lord is having 8 arms. I am more interested in the Paramathma description along with dhyana mantra and chintana krama.

Please send the photograph which you are having at your home. We will use it for the pooja.

Thanks

Krishna Murthy

Madhu <madhuradha (AT) gmail (DOT) com>SUMADHWASEVA@ . co.in

Cc: kicha1980 (AT) (DOT) inFri, 18 December, 2009 12:41:41 PMRe: [sUMADHWASEVA] Srikara Murthy - information required

Dear Mr. Krishna Murthy, Nice to see your mail on Srikara Roopi Paramatma. If I am not mistaken, you are speaking about Lord SREEKARAKSHA. We have an age old photograph of Lord SREEKARAKSHA at our home. If you are searching for the same, please let me know, so that I mail the same.

With Best Regards, M. Madhusudhan. Mobile : 98450-86763/ 99646-23661.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Kicha M <kicha1980 (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

Namaskara Madhwa bandugalige,

Please give details of Srikara Roopi paramatma.

We came to know that Srikara manthra is the most powerful for the manthra siddi.

Also, members can inform if there is any Srikara murthy temple in India.

With kind regards

Krishna Murthy..

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

-- yoursYadav

1 of 1 Photo(s)