IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: Launching of New web page of Kuntojii Daasaru on 16th Dec 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----SRISHA KHAJANDAR <srisha.sriIT_Madhva_Sangha ; SUMADHWASEVA; MadhwaYuvaParishat ; gurusrishavittalCc: mohan.chipagiri <vijayadasaru; vijayavittala Sent: Tue, 15 December, 2009 7:21:25 PMLaunching of New web page of Kuntojii Daasaru on 16th Dec 2009

“Kuntojii Daasara Web Pageâ€

Launching (Opening) of the web link on 16th December 2009

(Margashirsha-Bahula-Amavasya)

Hare Srinivasa

I srisha.khajandar, Thank ful to Mr.Mohan.chipagiri for making one more successful web design page for “Sri Kuntojii Daasaru†(Guru srisha vittala Ankitha).

This web page was planned(working) from last one year, and mohan struggled lot for this to collect the data from me, for every thing there is a time to come.

The time came now to create the web page for one of the legend “Sri Kuntojii Daasaruâ€.

This page contains about the Dasarayasa life history,Vamsha vrksha, Dasarayara uha bhavachitra, Dasarayaru rachisiruva padagalu…and in feature many more things to come with this ….

The main use of this web page is to know one and all of our Madwa’s atleast by this generation through websites, so that it is easy to know some thing about our great legends, and our cultures through websites.(which is also called as software field).

Not only this web page rather than this all other are welcomes you for giving the information, and Mohan.Chipagiri is always ready for making of collection.

So please contribute the legends data to him.

Please make together to come up with one madwasindantha padathi in single row.

I once againg thank full to Mohan.Chipagiri for taking his interest in doing this web page,and hope in feature he will be more success with all our madwa historys collection.(wheather it may be for example :Vyasasahitya or Dasasahitya).

The link will work from tomorrow i.e.on 16th Dec-2009, the occasion of “Sri Kuntojii Dasara 169th Aradhana Mahotsava at Kampliâ€

Thank you Thank you once again to Mohan.Chipagiri.

Hare Srinivasa….

The details of Kuntojii Daasaru (Guru srisha vittala daasaru) web page as follows:

www.vijayadasaru.net

Log on in to this site and join a member, it will take just few minutes to complete.

-- Thanks and RegardsSrisha. Khajandar+91 9014610806

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.