IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

!!! Attaining SADGATI by Bhagavat Sharanagati !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!!! Sri Gurubhyonamaha !!!

!!! Sri Parama Gurubhyonamaha !!!!!! Srimad Anadateertha Bhagavatpadacharya Gurubhyonamaha !!!

!!! Sri 1008 Sri Satyatma Teertha Gurubhyonamaha !!!

In the middle of the battlefield of Kurukshetra while doing the Geeta Updadesha by Lord Sri Krishna, Arjuna raises a question and asks Lord what will be the state of Yogabrhastas? There are many shrutis available in Shastra where in it says “Shrutinam Shrimantam gehe yogabrahstobhijayateâ€.

Arjuna raises a question to Lord Krishna, Hey Lord “Apratishtho mahabAaho vimudho brahmanaha patHi†“Kachinno bhaya vibrahasta sHicChanna bhramIva nashyatiâ€. Meaning those who could not fall in the path of Bramha, Those who die without achieving Yogaprapti, what will be their status after they die ?  The opinion here is, those who are retired from their professional and personal responsibilities and those who engage themselves in the process of Bhagavat Sadhana Marga / Shastra Shravana Marga die in between before they achieve their GOAL, what will happen to them? Do they vanish like the clouds, which disappear after a good bright Sunshine? OR is there any way for their Sadgati?  Lord Sri Krishna says “Partha naiveha namuTra vinasHasTasya vidyate â€. Hey Parth they don’t get Vanish like that from this Loka OR the Paraloka, the world which is over there. “Na hi kalyanakrutat kaschid durgatim Tata gacChatiâ€. Hey Taat (brother) those who try achieving the Bhagavat Preeti from which they want to get their KALYANA will not go to DURGATI at all. From these kind of Jeevas, those who are termed and titled as UCCHA KOTI ADHIKARIS in their JANMANTARA, born again in a family of good PAVITRA KARMANUSTHANA YOGIS. With their POORVA JANMA SHASTRA / YOGA Adhyayana / TAPASSU SHAKTI they learn the rest remaining things easily and achieve the Sadgati with little efforts in present or coming Janma. Some of them take birth in a well to do GARBHA SHRIMANTA’s family and they continue their Sadhana by making themselves busy in Shastra Shravana and chintana and reach the Sadgati. To conclude and summarize those who after completing their professional and family responsibilities engage themselves in learning Dharma / Tattva / Shastra and die before achieving the same will not be lost and reach the DURGATI. They make themselves eligible to do more in their next coming births. With their best of the efforts, and over a period of life and birth cycles, after they get proper Jnana of Shastra with Bhakti will attain APAROKSHA JNANA and attain MOKSHA.

Then what is the exact meaning of YOGA BRHASTA ? Lord says that those who make or take themselves away from DHARMA / KARMA / SHASTRA / TATTVA Abhyasa and get trapped in the SAMSARA which is full of KAMA / KRODHA / MADA / AHAM etc. These kinds of people are called as YOGA BRHASTA and there is no way for them to do any further Shastra Abhyasa and it’s sure they reach the DURGATI. So it is in the individual’s hands what he wants to achieve, and how he want to shape his future.

Those who are always engaged in Shastra Abhyasa / Shravana / Chintana / Manana keep gaining Punya. One can compare this with a Bank Balance. The more you save from what you earn the more you can use it when you require it. Even if you cant then it is left for the future generations. The more you spend (that means the more you do PAPA) the less is the balance. Now-a-days people are used to spend their life on Credit Cards that is equivalent to doing more PAPA. We are spending more rather than earning (same here doing more PAPA rather then earning PUNYA). We earn, save money, and pay for our Credit Cards, the same way we earn PUNYA that is again nullified for the PAPA we keep doing. Ultimately we end up with ZERO balance and don’t carry forward anything with us or with our family.

It is mentioned in Shastra that whoever does daily Shastra Adhyayana and Shravana will get Punya which is equivalent of performing 80 Chandrayana Vrata. It will also make oneself eligible for Nirantara Shastra Patha for infinite Janmas, one undergo before attaining Salvation. Even Bhagavatgeeta tells the same “aneka janma samsidDhastatTo yAti parAaM gatiMâ€

Then comes the Question where an individual even after doing great Shraddha / Bhakti towards GOD and not able to earn Shastra Jnana, what will happen to those individuals ? GOD then replies I always do KALYANA and come to the rescue of those who tries to do even little Bhagavat chintana with total Shraddha and Bhakti. But the only route to MOKSHA is earning proper Jnana from a learned GURU plus Bhakti and nothing else.

Lord again says those who make themselves engaged in Shastra Chintana / Shravana and those who always do my Kirtana and do something wrong by will or force which is against Shastra knowingly or unknowingly will not become part of true love and affection. They have to do proper PRYASCHITTA to over come that and they have to again restart their Sadhana. “swapadamulam bhajataha priyasya tkyatanyabhavasya harihi paresaha. Vikarma yacChot patitam katHcHid dhunoti sarvam hryudi sannivistahaâ€.

Even after being so much engaged in Satata Bhavan Namasmarana Jadabharata unfortunately got angry on the MRUGASHAVAKA and due to which he had to take birth as a MRUGA (animal) after Janmantara. Even after that due to his Ananya Jnana and Bhakti towards GOD he achieved TATTVASAKSHATKARA and became part of SADGATI.

The same way there comes a story in Padmapurana, which narrates story of a person by name Bhadratanu. He was a great Tapasvi over an Janmantara and was a great Jnani, unfortunately he had a bad habit of being daily engaged with a VAISHYA STREE. One day it was his Fathers Ceremony and his Dharma Sampanna wife made him realize that it was his fathers Shraddha and requested him not to visit VAISHYA STREE on that day. He was so used to it and he could not stop himself from doing so. He then narrates the same thing to the VAISHYA whom he visits on that day. To the surprise the VAISHYA scolds him and ask him to get out of his place. She says being so learned in all Shastra you could not control your senses for the sake of your FATHER. What we can expect from you then? You are of no use to us and don’t dare to visit us in future and says GET OUT of this place. He then prostrates to the VAISHYA and makes her as his GURU and get out of that place. To his fortune Mahatma Markandeya Rushi was doing his penance there and he goes to his sharanu and narrates the total story to him. Then Mahatma Markandeya Rushi says don’t worry now its time for your KALYANA. I am very busy person and I cannot take much time for you, but nearby their stays a Sage by name Danta Mahamuni. He asked him to go and meet him for the further course of action. Bhadratanu narrates the full story again to Sage Danta. Then Sage Danta does mantra Upadesh to Bhadratanu and asks him to do penance. Within a very short time GOD appeared before Bhadratanu and cleared his entire PAPA and made him as his friend (Sakha). Even then Bhadratanu was not happy and he was not eating anything and was becoming weak day by day. Then one day GOD again appeared in front of Bhadratanu and asked him why are you so depressed always, and becoming so weak? See now you are my friend and you are suppose to be happy like me. Then why are you so depressed and weak? Then Bhadratanu tells LORD, he is doing so because he does not believe himself and he may again do something wrong due to which he may have to loose the friendship with GOD. Then GOD tells Bhadratanu that his friendship is not so weak as his thinking. Once I do friendship with someone means I never leave him and he always live with me. So dear be happy and please do accept all these (GOD presented Bhadratanu with lots of dresses and Jewellery) and asked him to be happy. After some years Maharishi Danta meets Bhadratanu and ask him about his well being. He becomes so surprised and ask Bhadratanu, how come you have become like you use to be earlier? What happened after I gave you a mantra and asked you to do Upasana of the same? Bhadratanu then prostrates to Rishi Danta and narrates the total story of meeting GOD. Rishi Danta does not believe him and tells him how come you are able to see GOD so easily. I am doing penance for so many years and I am not able to see HIM. If you have really seen him then take me to your GOD and make me speak to him. He then tells Rishi Danta that he has to take permission from GOD and after which he will take him for his Darshana. Bhadratanu then pray to GOD and GOD appears in front of Bhadratanu. He says hey LORD my GURU wants to see you and talk to you. He does not believe me that I saw you my LORD. The GOD tells, dear Bhadratanu you did Penance to see ME over a period of Janmantara (infinite birth and death cycles) and in this Janma it was the end part of the penance that you were suppose to complete your penance. And Rishi Danta helped you in doing that and gave a Mantra due to which you are able to see me. Even then Bhadratanu requests GOD that at least for his sake he has to meet his GURU. GOD readily agrees to Bhadratanu and due to him Rishi Danta was able to see GOD.

The summary of this story is, after getting this Manava Janma we should try to do Nirantara Dhyana and Namasmarane of GOD by which we too can achieve what Bhadratanu has achieved over a Janmantara. So don’t stop your Sadhana. Do it more and more. Those who have not yet started please start the same TODAY.

GOD finally says BHADRATANU that whoever become my Bhakta and do my SMARANE and BHAKTI will become near to me. He is counted amongst the SADHUS. So whoever decides to do this will see me in one or the other day. If not in this birth then after millions of births, which he may have to take in future. So keep doing NIRANTARA HARI NAMASMARANE.

As rightly said by Srimadacharya in Dwadasha Stotra.

HARIREVA PARO HARIREVA GUROR HARIREVA JAGATPITRUMATRUGATI

SANTATAM CHINTAYENANTA MANTYAKALE VISHESHATAHA

NAIVODAPURNAGRUNANTOANTAM YADGUNA NAMAJADAYAHA

!!! Bharatiramana Mukhyapranantargata Sri Krishnarpanamastu !!! 

-- हरये नमःKale BalkrishnaVice President - ITMSMobile : +91-9849042501visit my blog : http://kalebala.wordpress.com/

Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.