IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

!!! Enara Ondu Niyama Madi - An Appeal !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!!! Sri Gurubhyonamaha !!!!!! Sri Parama Gurubhyonamaha !!!!!! Srimad Anandateertha Bhagavatpadacharya Gurubhyonamaha !!!Dear Hari Bhaktas,

Todays Patha has brought tears in my eyes and made me feel what wrong things I am doing in my day-today life. Sri Pagadala Jayateerthacharya (my Gurugalu at UM-Hyderabad) was mentioning that we the Loukika Students/Shishyas who are attending the Patha of Sri Brihadaranya Upanishad / MBTN / Sriman Nyayasudha are very fortunate to do so. Specially Sriman Nyanasudha. All credit goes to our Senior Gurugalu Late Sri Pagadala Vedavyasacharyaru for starting Sriman Nyayasudha Patha which unfortunately he could not complete and now its being taken forward by his son and our present Gurugalu Sri Pt. Pagadala Jayateerthacharyaru (Who is also PRATHAMA SHISHYA of Sri Sri 1008 Sri Satyatma Teertha Sripadangalavaru.)

Acharya was telling that the students who actually do Patha of Nyayasudha has to undergo lot of rigorous studies and they do all this by staying in GURUKULA for 12 years and upon which they need to pass out so many tests and need to do lots of Parayana (like 108 times Sri Jayateertha Stuti / 108 times Sri Sumadhva Vijaya / Sri Hari Vayu Stuti etc etc...) and they have to be very very pure and need to maintain pure state of mind by following all rules and regulations laid by Srimadacharya. After doing all this they are eligible to read and recite the main granthas composed by Acharya Madhvaru. Above all they have to pass out the Sriman Nyayasudha exam at the lotus feet of Swamiji and get their Sudha Mangala done. We the Loukikas should always keep this in mind and prepare ourself with what best practices we can prepare ourself to be pure and get eligible to do all this.

He has asked all of us who attend the Patha to make a resolution (or get into some Niyama / discipline) and inform the same to him on the next class about what has been decided by us. He also gave few examples like whoever does not perfom total FULL NIRJALA EKADASHI to get into this Niyama/Practice and make sure that they will do it forever to be eligible to read and recite these great GRANTHAS.

Now this has made me to think !!! I was doing so many wrong things wantedly or unwantedly whcih were not according to the rules and regulations laid by Acharyaru and now I have to get into those practices to get eligible to read and recite the great GRANTHAS which we do ti daily through our gurugalu.

I appeal all Madhva Bandhus to get into some NIYAMA / DISCIPLINE from TODAY and see that they do it with full bhakti/dedication then see the results. I am sure this will bring lots of change in ourself in terms of THINKING / COURAGE / HEALTH / WEALTH etc.....

Some basic things one should do mandatorily and do not miss at any cost are

1) Urdhvapundra Mudradharane.2) Pratha Sandhyavandane (If possible on Bramha Muhurtha beteen 4:00 AM to 5:30 AM IN MORNING).

3) Devara Pooje (If possible).4) Parayana of Sri Hari Vayu Stuti / Sri Sumadhva Vijaya / Rayara Stotra / Sundarakanda Parayana / as mush as sooktas possible etc.....

5) Sayam Sandhya.and last but not least EKADASHI (Full fasting). Take out some valuable time and goto PATHA at the nearby Mutt. Listen to Swamijis Pravachana etc.

Lets try to do atleast some of the above and get eligible to read and recite great compositions written by Sri Madhvacharya.

I pray Sri Hari Vayu Guru to give me strength to do what has been informed by my GURU and bless me with JNANA/BHAKTI and VAIRAGYA.

!!! Haraye Namaha !!!!!! Sri Bharatiramana Mukhyapranantargata Sri Madhvesharpanamastu !!!

!!! Sri Krishnarpanamastu !!!--

Kale BalkrishnaVice President - ITMS

Mobile : +91-9849042501visit my blog : http://kalebala.wordpress.com/

Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.