IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sri Krishna Mahapooje by Puthige Matha Shrigalu Sugunendra Swamiji, Jagannatha Dasaru Sri Sankarshana Wodeyaru's Smarane & directions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As promised, please find below the invitation with directions. our sincere apologies, If you get this email more than once.Dear Haribhakthas,By the grace of Sri Hari, Vayu and gurugalu, we have decided to celebrate Jagannatha Dasaru's (illustrious author of the Dvaita literary Jewell, Harikathamruthasara) and its translator, Sri Sankarshana Wodeyaru's "smaraNE Dhina" on Saturday October 13, in our home at 15 Tall Oaks Drive, Monroe Township NJ.Puthige Matha Shrigalu, Shri Shri Sugunendra Theertha Swamiji has kindly agreed to grace the occasion and perform Mahapooje to Vittala Devaru. The pooje has an added significance as this will be the last pooje in USA before Shrigalu commences the paryaya on January 18, 2008. Program is as follows:9.30 AM: Swamiji's arrival and pooja commences12-12.30PM: Mahamangalaarthi12.30-2.00 PM: Pravachana by Shrigalu and Theertha prasada (Sit down lunch)2.15 to 2.45 PM: Bhajane2.45 to 3.15 PM: Talk by our resident scholar SRIPI Topic: Srinikethana3.15 to 3.30 PM: Cofee/Tea Break 3.30 to 4.00 PM: Talk by Shri Keshav Rao Topic: Sandhi Sara4.00 to 4.30 PM: Talk by Shri Jaykrishna Nelamangala (to be confirmed)Our Swamiji who, with his bold vision came to USA and has guided us through this "Samsara ocean", has chalked out a wonderful set of ten projects as part of his paryaya.  I as a fellow devotee, kindly request you to remember the famous Purandara Dasaru Pada "Kereya Nerranu Kerege Chelli", as we come together to celebrate this grand occasion and help swamiji to attain his wide ranging goals from beautifying Udupi to Vishwaroopa Darshana project to Vishwa Yaathri Nivaasa near the temple.Out of State guests are most welcome to stay in our house. Please call ahead of time.Please consider this as personal invitation.Directions to our home will be emailed shortly.Yellarolu thAnippa thannolage yellaranu dharisihanuAprathimalla manmatha Janaka JagadAdyantha MadhyagalaBalla Bahugunabharitha DhAnavadallana Jagannatha VithalaSollalalisee Sthambhadindalee bhanda Bhakuthanige. Harikathaamruthasara VyApthi SandhiBest regards,Smt Sudha, Harish and Ravindra Rao908-705-7737908- 239-6390  Headed North (1 hour from Cherry Hill)On I-95 North (NJTP) Take EXIT 8A toward JAMESBURG/CRANBURY.1. Take the RT-32 E ramp toward JAMESBURG/MONROE. (0.4 miles)2. Merge onto CR-612 E. (2.5 miles)3. At T-Junction, turn RIGHT onto BUCKELEW AVE/CR-522/CR-612.4. Turn immediate LEFT onto PERGOLA AVE/CR-612. Continue to follow CR-   612. (2.6 miles)5. Turn LEFT onto SPOTSWOOD-ENGLISHTOWN RD/CR-613. (0.4 miles)6. After the first light, turn LEFT onto TALL OAKS DR. 7th home on left.Headed East (11/2 hour from Allentown)1. Merge onto I-78 E (Crossing into NEW JERSEY). (52 miles)2. Merge onto I-287 S via EXIT 29 toward US-202 S/US-206   S/SOMERVILLE. (11.5 miles)3. Take the RIVER RD exit- EXIT 9- toward BOUND BROOK/HIGHLAND PK.4. Merge onto RIVER RD/CR-622 E toward HIGHLAND PARK. (3.5 miles)5. Merge onto NJ-18 S. (9 miles)6. Take the MAIN ST. ramp toward THE AMBOYS/SPOTSWOOD.7. Turn RIGHT at end of ramp onto MAIN ST/CR-615. (1.9 miles)(Watch   for radar/Speed trap)8. Turn LEFT onto DEVOE AVE/CR-613. Continue for 2.1 miles.(Watch   for radar/Speed trap)9. Turn RIGHT onto TALL OAKS DR. 7th home on left.You have gone too far, if you reach Texas Road.Headed South (3 hours from Hartford)   1. Follow 95 South (NJTP)2. Take the RT-18 exit- EXIT 9- toward US-1/NEW BRUNSWICK/EAST BRUNSWICK. (0.7 miles)3. Take the RT-18 S ramp toward SOUTH RIVER/E.BRUNSWICK. (0.3 miles)4. Merge onto NJ-18. (4.5 miles)5. Take the MAIN ST. ramp toward THE AMBOYS/SPOTSWOOD. (0.2 miles)6. Turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST/CR-615. (1.9 miles) )(Watch for radar/Speed trap)7. Turn LEFT onto DEVOE AVE/CR-613. Continue to for 2.1 miles.(Watch for radar/Speed trap)8. Turn RIGHT onto TALL OAKS DR. 7th home on left.You have gone too far, if you reach Texas Road.Headed from East Windsor, NJ (One of several routes–25min)1. Turn RIGHT onto CONOVER RD. (1.3 miles)2. Turn RIGHT onto US-130 N/NJ-33 E. and follow US-130 N for 5.5 miles3. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CRANBURY-SOUTH RIVER RD/S RIVER RD/CR-535.   And Continue for 2.5 miles4. Turn RIGHT onto NJ-32 E/CR-612 E. Continue for 2.6 miles5. At T-Junction Turn RIGHT onto BUCKELEW AVE/CR-522/CR-612. Stay on   left lane6. Turn Immediate LEFT onto PERGOLA AVE/CR-612. Continue for 2.6 miles7. Turn LEFT onto SPOTSWOOD-ENGLISHTOWN RD/CR-613. (0.4 miles)8. After first light, first LEFT onto TALL OAKS DR. 7th home on left.Those who wish to travel on Garden State Parkway, please call us.

sir, i am in india tamil nadu. i reside apx 32 km from karapoondi where Sri Shankarshana Wodeyaru Moola Brindavana is there/.

this is in a poor condition. 'somehow' we manage to conduct aradhana with the help of the locals and contributions from abroad also.

now the choultry is fallen and needs repair. already we received contributions to the tune of a lakh.

we make agressive mobilisation of funds for the renovation of the choultry.

as your team/forum is well aware of Sri Shankarshana Wodayaru ,we request you to help the mutt.

Presently i am a volunteer and my brother is secrtary.