IndiaDivine.org

Yantrodharaka Hanuman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Srinivasa ! Dear Hari Bhaktas , In connection to the mail received from of our group members regarding the Prathistapana of VAYU devaru by sri Vyasarayaru , i wish to share some information about the same. The first Prathistapana of VAYU devaru by Sri Vyasarayaru is at HAMPI and it is Yantrodharaka Hanuman. Sri Vyasarayaru made a sketch of VAYU on a rock but VAYU vanished and sat on a tree. Everytime he skecthed , VAYU vanished and it happened for 12 days. On the 13 th day , he again sketched and put a Yantra so that VAYU can't escape. In addition he made that 12 monkeys to safeguard VAYU in a circular form. It is in such a fashion that one monkey is catching the other monkey's tail. After that safeguarding VAYU never vanished and that place is

HAMPI. Since VAYU was controlled by YANTRA drafted by SRI Vyasarayaru, it is named YANTRODHARAKA HANUNAM. Dear scholars, I have written the story in a precise form so that it is easy to read and interesting.If any mistakes,please pardon me and let me know the mistakes. Regards, N.Hari Prasath 9900595753

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.