IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Worship Thayar today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR SWAMINSKindly worship Sri Gopurapatti Thayar in today's alankaramMany devotees share their experiences before/ after worshipping " Thayar ". Even while worshipping Thayar, miracles happen to them Adiyen, if elobarates everything it will come to somany pagesOnly one example, adiyen likes to mention here One devotee( Dentist at Bangalore ) came to Chandra flat along

with his mother's

sister's husband who is my saha for the past somany years , sahithyakartha, doing research in "melakarthas" ( adiyen is poor in choosing correct relationship words ) to worship Thayar at the request of himHe prayed in front of Thayar while we discussing the glory of ThayarThis young chap went away. After a couple of days , my saha phoned up stating that his " shuddagar" is seriously ill that doctors at Appllo hospital asked to take his shuddagar back from the hospital, that he is proceeding to Bangalore along with them, as they require help & assistance and that though he prays Thayar for his shuddagar's speedy recovery from his unbearable ill-health, adiyen also should pray and do jabhams They reached Bangalore by midday and straight away went to the hospital. It is for you to believe or not to believe....................................................................................The doctor said after

thorough check-up , that his shuddagar is alright but requires complete rest.The son of this patient who prayed before Thayar( Dentist at Bangalore ) phoned up from Bangalore with joy about the perfect health of his father. My friend who accompanied them to Bangalore also phoned up about this,further stating that he heard divine voice through out the time when his Shuddagar was checked by the doctor at Bangalore " do not worry...he is perfect ..."All of them came yesterday evening to have "darshan " of Thayar . The coincidence was that at the same time ,that young chap ( dentist ) from Bangalore phoned up to me about the trip of their parents to Chennai to worship Thayar who gave rebirth to his fatherAll of them could not control their feelings while prostrating before Thayar, especially adiyen's friend who accompanied them to Bangalore and who heard devine voiceand consoling words This is not exaggeration, but a

tip from the whole happeningsSarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaam

Dasan

Uruppattur Soundararajan

Srikainkarya

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Dear Sir/ MadamAdiyen Sri KainkaryaPriya again is fortunate to forward this e--mail to all of you with the permission of Sri Uruppattur SwamySwamy's joy is boundless and as soon as he read this message , he prostrated before " Thayar " many times.His request to all of you is to feel the anugraha of Thayar came from theinner heart of this mahonnatha devotee . Swamy further requests all of you to read the " sahithyam' rendered by this devotee and to tune this to a suitable "raagaa" and sing thisIf so required, "raagaa" with " Thaalaa " as tuned by this baktha( Sri Rangadhasan Raajan Srinivas) will also be forwarded

Sri Uruppattur Swami directs me to request all of you to reply to this forwarded e-mailAdiyenSrikainkarya Priya --- On Fri, 5/3/10, Maheshwari Srinivasan <maheshvaasan wrote:Maheshwari Srinivasan <maheshvaasanRe: Worship Thayar today"soundararajan desikan" <srikainkaryaCc: "Raamkumaar Radhakrishnan" <r_k_ramuFriday, 5 March, 2010, 3:07 PM

Achaaryaswamy,

adiyenin shashtaanga namaskaaram.

Adiyenukku enna oru baghyam, ungal karunaiyinaalandro enakku thaayaarai dharisikkum bhagyam kittiyathu. Peryapirattiyin karuna vilasam aval kadaksham antha bangalore thambathikalukku kidaithathu ungalin prarthanaiyalandro. i am blessed by the thaayar to receive the clestial message from her on that particular day, while the attending cardialogist was evaluating him at Bangalore.our thaayaar not only cured him from huge swelling all over the body due to accumulation of enormous water account of declared congestive heart failure(as per echo reports-) but also brought him to chandra flats, he prostrated before the thayaar-where the swellings gone! how his his heart is functioning again! it is a miracle!I am only mailing you to share my feelings with adiyaars who worship thayaar. Swamy ! pl.

this anubhava with adiyaars,while the Dentist from Bangalore would be mailing you a detailed experience of this miracle.

After having her dharshan to-day being friday iam blessed

AchaaryaSwamiyin anugrathodu adiyen.

Pallavi

ShreeDhevi unaiththuthippom- aadhinaayaki karuna

vilasini krupaa saagari Shriranganaayaki - dhinamum

Anupallavi

mangaatha selvam tharuvaal (thiru)mangalya balam tharuvaal

Engum niranthiduvaal dhevi (sri)ranganai neengathiruppal

dhinamum

Sharanam

manthahaasam thavazhum thanga niraimathi mukam-

malarvizhi asaivil pongum mangalam engum thangum

srivathsame aval kulam vaathsalyame aval swaroopam

bhaargaviyin paatham panivom (parama)bhagyam peruvom.

dhinamum

thaayaarin dhayavaal avalaippaadinen- arangan arul

rangadhaasan raajansrinivas.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.