IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Details required for NELVOY Village temple.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,Kindly any one of you can guide me whether their is any temple at NELVOY village, Kancheepuram District. As my forefathers belong to that village and they attained the lotus feet of Sriman Narayana before my birth, I could not able to know about that village.As elders say that we have to go to our native place once and perform pooja to our village god as many time as possible or once in a year. Now I want to do the same so kindly guide me to the right path.With Regards,N.V.Venkatesh

Guest guest

Dear Mr Venkatesh,I am Setlur Suresh from Tirupati running a Dance and Music Institute at Tirupati. Regards the details you have asked about Nelvoy Village. There is only a Amman Temple at Nelvoy. But most of the people worship at Sundara Varadar Temple and Vaikunta Nathar Temple at Uttarameru which is around 7 Kms from Nelvoy. Nelvoy is around 15 Kms from Kanchipuram and you have got good frequency of buses from kanchi. My Brother-in-law is from Nelvoy currently residing in Chennai. He wants to know the names of your father/forefathers.RegardsSuresh S V v venkatesh <venkee47andavan Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 5:16:52 PM Details required for NELVOY Village temple.

Dear All,Kindly any one of you can guide me whether their is any temple at NELVOY village, Kancheepuram District. As my forefathers belong to that village and they attained the lotus feet of Sriman Narayana before my birth, I could not able to know about that village.As elders say that we have to go to our native place once and perform pooja to our village god as many time as possible or once in a year. Now I want to do the same so kindly guide me to the right path.With Regards,N.V.Venkatesh

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Venkatesh

i saw your email in our Andavan Group. I lived there till my age of 8 or so. Afterwards i departed from that place and visited three or four times to Nelvoy. Now a days it is very easy to access to that Nelvoy since lot of bus facility is available. There is no temple according to me when i visited during 2009. but the temple place is there which is in verymuch dilapilated condition.

thanks

nkseshadri

iit madras

andavan on behalf of v venkateshMon 3/1/2010 5:16 PMandavan Subject: Details required for NELVOY Village temple.

Guest guest

Repected Sir,First of all thanks for your speedy replay in this regard, as desired by you please find my forefathers name Late Nelvoy Ranganathan and my father name is Nelvoy Ranganathan Veeraraghavan. Once again thank you so much for guiding me.With Regards,N.V.VenkateshSetlur Suresh <srivaarikalakshetraandavan Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 10:19:07 PMRe: Details required for NELVOY Village temple.

Dear Mr Venkatesh,I am Setlur Suresh from Tirupati running a Dance and Music Institute at Tirupati. Regards the details you have asked about Nelvoy Village. There is only a Amman Temple at Nelvoy. But most of the people worship at Sundara Varadar Temple and Vaikunta Nathar Temple at Uttarameru which is around 7 Kms from Nelvoy. Nelvoy is around 15 Kms from Kanchipuram and you have got good frequency of buses from kanchi. My Brother-in-law is from Nelvoy currently residing in Chennai. He wants to know the names of your father/forefathers.RegardsSuresh S V v venkatesh <venkee47 >andavan@ .comMon, March 1, 2010 5:16:52 PM Details required for NELVOY Village temple.

Dear Mr. Venkatesh, my father-in law is also belongs to nelvoy village whose name is Nelvoy Varadachar who is settled in chennai. our grand father's name is nelvoy Raghunadhachariyar. In last year we made a visit to nelvoy there is no temple there. only a small damaged lakshminarayanar statue is in the centre of the village. But we come to know from one of our pangalis that there was an amman temple which was in the backyard of our pangali house destroyed some 100 years ago. apart from that, the villagers constructed a temple called ponni amman temple which is in the entrance of the village. Thank you Subha Balaji

Guest srihari.k

Dear All,Kindly any one of you can guide me whether their is any temple at NELVOY village, Kancheepuram District. As my forefathers belong to that village and they attained the lotus feet of Sriman Narayana before my birth, I could not able to know about that village.As elders say that we have to go to our native place once and perform pooja to our village god as many time as possible or once in a year. Now I want to do the same so kindly guide me to the right path.With Regards,N..k.srihari