Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Courtesy : Mail from

"Sri Vaishnava Kendram Deevalur rinivasachariyar" vaideekam

Dear All,

I hope most of this group members are well versed in 'Upakarma Prayogam' and they don't need this.

But, it may be useful for few of our members and most of our members can send it to their friends and relatives who need it.

Tamil version will be sent at the earliest.

Dasan

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

File corrupted - could not view or download. please resend the document

Thanks

Seshadri

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:35 PM, V RENGARAJAN <rera_v wrote:

" Sri Vaishnava Kendram Deevalur rinivasachariyar " vaideekam

Dear All,

I hope most of this group members are well versed in 'Upakarma Prayogam' and they don't need this.

But, it may be useful for few of our members and most of our members can send it to their friends and relatives who need it.

Dasan

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Dear Sri Rengarajan:

Many thanks for the attachment. It will be certainly useful for persons like me living outside India. This is a great service. Thanks to Sri Kendram Deevalur Srinivasachariyar for taking time to put pictures together to explain to people not quite familiar with the customs.

I have one additional request. I wish to learn to tie my dhoti in Panchagachcham. I do not know how to do that. Could someone post a procedure, preferably with pictures?

Regards,

Chakrapani

V RENGARAJAN <rera_vvrengarajanSent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:35:55 PM 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

"Sri Vaishnava Kendram Deevalur rinivasachariyar" vaideekam (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Dear All,

Dasan

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Dear Sir

In "Ranganatha Paduka" issue April 2008, the Ashramam has advised for "Upakarman" to be performed during September 2008 as there is eclipse on 16 August 2008. Kindly clarify.

Thanks

Srinath

V RENGARAJAN <rera_vvrengarajanSent: Thursday, 26 June, 2008 11:05:55 PM 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

"Sri Vaishnava Kendram Deevalur rinivasachariyar" vaideekam (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Dear All,

Dasan

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

I came across google .com some time back the method of wearing panchakacham with picutres. i did't save it as I am already used to but I would advise you go and search in igoogle possibly they would have saved it as may be necessary. Kindly lookin for the same. NDN

andavan From: schakrapaniDate: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:33:28 -0700Re: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear Sri Rengarajan:

Many thanks for the attachment. It will be certainly useful for persons like me living outside India. This is a great service. Thanks to Sri Kendram Deevalur Srinivasachariyar for taking time to put pictures together to explain to people not quite familiar with the customs.

I have one additional request. I wish to learn to tie my dhoti in Panchagachcham. I do not know how to do that. Could someone post a procedure, preferably with pictures?

Regards,

Chakrapani

V RENGARAJAN <rera_v >vrengarajan Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:35:55 PM 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear All,

Dasan

It's about getting married. Click here! Try it!

Guest guest

You may visit http://www.ahobilam.com/vaideekam/anushtanam/vasthra-dhaaranam.aspx for demonstarted method of wearing Panchakacham. Hope it is useful.

Dasan

Narasimhan Namakkal_D <narasimhannandavan Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 10:28:00 AMRE: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

I came across google .com some time back the method of wearing panchakacham with picutres. i did't save it as I am already used to but I would advise you go and search in igoogle possibly they would have saved it as may be necessary. Kindly lookin for the same. NDN

andavan@ .comschakrapani@ Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:33:28 -0700Re: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear Sri Rengarajan:

Regards,

Chakrapani

V RENGARAJAN <rera_v >vrengarajan@ gmail.comThursday, June 26, 2008 1:35:55 PM 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear All,

Dasan

Guest guest

Dear Sri Narasimhan:

Many thanks for your response. I also got a response from Sri Rengarajan referring to the same website. I already visited the site. It is definitely what I was looking for. While in India I did not realize the importance of my tradition. Now, while in U.S., I realized the greatness of our faith and how it can uplift one who tries to understand it properly I now have the urge to know more and follow my tradition.

Many thanks to you and Sri Rengarajan for helping me move forward in my quest.

Regards,

Chakrapani

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47andavan Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 9:25:18 PMRe: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

You may visit http://www.ahobilam .com/vaideekam/ anushtanam/ vasthra-dhaarana m.aspx for demonstarted method of wearing Panchakacham. Hope it is useful.

Dasan

Narasimhan Namakkal_D <narasimhann@ hotmail.com>andavan@ .comWednesday, July 2, 2008 10:28:00 AMRE: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

andavan@ .comschakrapani@ Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:33:28 -0700Re: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear Sri Rengarajan:

Regards,

Chakrapani

V RENGARAJAN <rera_v >vrengarajan@ gmail.comThursday, June 26, 2008 1:35:55 PM 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear All,

Dasan

Guest guest

THANKS You have have done research put all about panchakacham in one good--- On Thu, 3/7/08, ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47 wrote:

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47Re: 'Upakarma 2008' - English versionandavan Date: Thursday, 3 July, 2008, 6:55 AM

You may visit http://www.ahobilam .com/vaideekam/ anushtanam/ vasthra-dhaarana m.aspx for demonstarted method of wearing Panchakacham. Hope it is useful.

Dasan

Narasimhan Namakkal_D <narasimhann@ hotmail.com>andavan@ .comWednesday, July 2, 2008 10:28:00 AMRE: 'Upakarma 2008' - English version

Dear Sri Rengarajan:

Regards,

Chakrapani

Dear All,

But, it may be useful for few of our members and most of our members can send it to their friends and relatives who need it..

Dasan

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

THANKS You have have done research put all about panchakacham in one good--- On Thu, 3/7/08, ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47 wrote:

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47Re: 'Upakarma 2008' - English versionandavan Date: Thursday, 3 July, 2008, 6:55 AM

Dasan

Dear Sri Rengarajan:

Regards,

Chakrapani

Dear All,

But, it may be useful for few of our members and most of our members can send it to their friends and relatives who need it..

Dasan

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.