the Vedas or Sanskrit.

I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible

for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents

but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient

son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord

and being close to Him.Please guide me.

Guest guest

Sriram,

Do not entertain such negative thoughts as death, material world etc.

Service to the Lord can certainly be offered even in the midst of the

materialistic world. Such service starts at home. There is nothing to

be gained by running away. Take care of your Parents and those who

depend on you. That is in itself a sevice to the Lord. You do not have

to go in HIS search. HE will come to you.

Srikanth

sriram.compsci wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika Dasan

Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya

I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of

Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material

world.I

am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont know

the Vedas or Sanskrit.

I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible

for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents

but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient

son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord

and being close to Him.Please guide me.

Guest guest

First you need peace. Dont take any hasty decision. God had created us with some purpose which we can.t see immdly. Pl. wait you will definitely guided by satsangham. shall correspond later. MAY ACHARYA BLESS YOU WITH COURAGE. siram.compsci" <sriram.compsci wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer

interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit.I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parentsbut I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me.ksrangarajan

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

Guest guest

It is not correct to contemplate death,as per prapatti principle no

body knows except Sriman Narayana when death will occcur. Kindy do

meet Srmath Andavan who is above 'God' and seek his blessings. Even

this step will open your eyes as to how you should set about your duty.

Krishnaswami K.R

..andavan , " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci

wrote:

>

> Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika Dasan

> Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

>

> I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of

> Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.I

> am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont know

> the Vedas or Sanskrit.

> I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible

> for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents

> but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient

> son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord

> and being close to Him.Please guide me.

>

Guest guest

Dear SriramIt is my personal experience 1) get teachings and experience from father/ because he must be the first guru and he has got every power from our Andavan2) Get direct involvement and interaction with Srimat Andavan for the day - to day teachings and anushtanams3) now you are following Andal Tirupavaiby saying: Kovil Nindrane Kodithondrum vail nindraneie first ask person in the temple door steps Next : person at twastamba and to god Because with Acharayan we can not do anythingI hope I am not distrubing you because I have got almost everything from our Andavan since from my age of 5S Narasimhan"sriram.compsci" <sriram.compsci wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika Dasan Sri Ramanujaya Namaha Om Namo Narayanaya I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.I am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont know the Vedas or Sanskrit. I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord and being close to Him.Please guide me. yours ever S Narasimhan

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Adiyen suggests that Sriram meets HH Srimad Andavan and get His guidance - Daasan RR

On 6/20/07, sriram.compsci <sriram.compsci wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.I

am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit.I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents

but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me.

-- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________

Guest guest

Sriram

My feeling is something disturbed you mentally and you

have come to this decision. Please maintain patience,

discuss with your parents and meet our Holiness

Andavan Swamigal will definitely throw a light to your

problem

Regards

Srinivasan R

--- " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci wrote:

> Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

>

> I am an engineering student studying in National

> Institute of

> Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this

> material world.I

> am contemplating death or join the Andavan

> Ashramam.But I dont know

> the Vedas or Sanskrit.

> I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya

> Vandanam.Is it possible

> for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with

> wonderful parents

> but I am not doing any service to them apart from

> being an obedient

> son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing

> service to the Lord

>

>

>

Download prohibited? No problem. To chat from any browser without

download, Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

Shri Sriram:

Please do make a trip to seek the blessings of our Achaaryan with your Parents. You do not have to say anything or even discuss any of your feelings. Merely being in His presence, you will feel inspiration and you will find a way out of your frustrations.

Adiyen,

Raja

On 6/20/07, koilvenni2200 <koilvenni2200 wrote:

It is not correct to contemplate death,as per prapatti principle nobody knows except Sriman Narayana when death will occcur. Kindy domeet Srmath Andavan who is above 'God' and seek his blessings. Even

this step will open your eyes as to how you should set about your duty. Krishnaswami K.R.

andavan , " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsciwrote:>> Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika Dasan> Sri Ramanujaya Namaha> Om Namo Narayanaya

> > > I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of> Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.I> am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But

I dont know> the Vedas or Sanskrit.> I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible> for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents> but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient

> son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord> and being close to Him.Please guide me.> -- ================================================================

Raja Krishnasamyaskraja================================================================ " Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. "

- Bill Gates " Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. " —Theodore Roosevelt ================================================================

Guest guest

Dear Sriram,i am glad that you are not interested in the material world..at this age very few people have such a great insight..but your next sentence is not at all acceptable to EMPERUMAN. HE is there inside your soul .just sit in front of KRISHNA and he will make you realise that your thought is against HIS WILL. i guess you must be 19 or 20 years old.i have a son of your age. so i can understand from your mail that you are dejected about something..may be some pressure..or about some failure .please do not get dejected. i am very glad about one thing .that you started your mail by paying respects to our AACHARYAN.MATHA PITHA GURU DEIVAM.you have said you have wonderful parents you know vishnu sahasranaamam.so you have the blessing all the four. i cannot express to you in words the Dayai,Karunai Soulabhyam and Vathsalyam of our AACHARYAN. you have to feel it to know it..so take this as a

mother's words or take it as a freind's word immedietly go to our AACHARYAN.you don't have to fear to express your feelings open out your heart to our HH.you will get peace and you will get an answer.just get his Kataksham You have said you want to do service to lord..the first service is to remove these negative thoughts.that is the first service.the rest will follow once you go and seek our AACARYAN'S blessings. from this moment i have started praying for you, have faith in yourself,have faith in our AACHARYAN AND OUR ASHRAM'S RUKMINI SATHYABHAMA SAMEDHA SRIVENUGOPALAN. with motherly affection vaijayanthi "sriram.compsci" <sriram.compsci wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit.I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parentsbut I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

Our Andavan is very approachable Guru that I know of. Please go and talk to Him directly and not to any one else in the Ashramam. He will guide you, so don't wait. "sriram.compsci" <sriram.compsci wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan

Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit.I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parentsbut I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me.

Cheers,

Padmasani Sowmia

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha

Sri Vedantha MahaDesikaya Namaha

Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya

Respected Ma'am,

I am indeed very grateful to you to shown concern for me.I have

realised my mistake.

I shall hitherto never allow such thoughts to enter my

mind.Personally,I have no problems in studies,although there is lot of

scope for improvement.I had my bad days in 11th and 12th

std.My mother suffered from a terrible disease.There was no peace in

the family.Now its better.Feelings of renunciation started when I first

visited the Thiruvellarai temple a year and a half ago.I feel like

being there all the rest of my life.

I thank you once again.I humbly request you that if U feel like praying,please pray for my Parent's health and not for me.

Adiyen

Sriram.SOn 6/20/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:

Dear

Sriram,i am glad that you are not interested in the material world..at

this age very few people have such a great insight..but your next

sentence is not at all acceptable to EMPERUMAN. HE is there inside your

soul .just sit in front of KRISHNA and he will make you realise that

your thought is against HIS WILL. i guess you must be 19 or

20 years old.i have a son of your age. so i can understand from

your mail that you are dejected about something..may be some

pressure..or about some failure .please do not get dejected. i am very glad about one thing .that you started your mail by paying respects to

our AACHARYAN.MATHA PITHA GURU DEIVAM.you have said you have wonderful

parents you know vishnu sahasranaamam.so you have the blessing all the

four. i cannot express to you in words the Dayai,Karunai

Soulabhyam and Vathsalyam of our AACHARYAN. you have to feel it to

know it..so take this as a mother's words or take it as a

freind's word immedietly go to our AACHARYAN.you don't have to fear to

express your feelings open out your heart to our HH.you will get peace

and you will get an answer.just get his Kataksham You

have said you want to do service to lord..the first service is

to remove these negative thoughts.that is the first service.the

rest will follow once you go and seek our AACARYAN'S blessings. from

this moment i have started praying for you, have faith in yourself,have

faith in our AACHARYAN AND OUR ASHRAM'S RUKMINI SATHYABHAMA SAMEDHA

SRIVENUGOPALAN. with motherly affection vaijayanthi " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci@

gmail.com> wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo Narayanaya

I am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit.

I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parentsbut I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail.

Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

Dear Sriram, i am very happy to know that you have realised the right path.no one on this earth is completly happy and free from problems.there is only one abode where there is permanent happiness and that is at EMPERUMAN'S lotus feet.may be this particlar mail and the replies you get are all to take you closer to HIM. you must definelty seek our AACHARYAN'S kataksham . you have said that you can't go immedietly.so do one thing,keep AACHARYAN'S photograph..and start praying to HH .you are his child .HH will hear your voice.your mother will soon be ok.. ..soon there will be peace..don't worry. your duty is to study well. give your mental and moral support to your mother.eveything will be ok.i shall start praying for your mother as well..be a strong boy..think of Thiruvellarai Perumal whenever you feel low. with motherly affection, vaijayanthi sriram s

<sriram.compsci wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Vedantha MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Ramanujaya Namaha Om Namo NarayanayaRespected

Ma'am, I am indeed very grateful to you to shown concern for me.I have realised my mistake.I shall hitherto never allow such thoughts to enter my mind.Personally,I have no problems in studies,although there is lot of scope for improvement.I had my bad days in 11th and 12th std.My mother suffered from a terrible disease.There was no peace in the family.Now its better.Feelings of renunciation started when I first visited the Thiruvellarai temple a year and a half ago.I feel like being there all the rest of my life.I thank you once again.I humbly request you that if U feel like praying,please pray for my Parent's health and not for me.AdiyenSriram.S On 6/20/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sriram,i am glad that you are not interested in the material world..at this age very few people have such a great insight..but your next sentence is not at all acceptable to EMPERUMAN. HE is there inside your soul .just sit in front of KRISHNA and he will make you realise that your thought is against HIS WILL. i guess you must be 19 or 20 years old.i have a son of your age. so i can understand from your mail that you are dejected about something..may be some pressure..or about some failure .please do not get dejected. i am very glad about one thing .that you started your mail by paying respects to our AACHARYAN.MATHA PITHA GURU DEIVAM.you have said you

have wonderful parents you know vishnu sahasranaamam.so you have the blessing all the four. i cannot express to you in words the Dayai,Karunai Soulabhyam and Vathsalyam of our AACHARYAN. you have to feel it to know it..so take this as a mother's words or take it as a freind's word immedietly go to our AACHARYAN.you don't have to fear to express your feelings open out your heart to our HH.you will get peace and you will get an answer.just get his Kataksham You have said you want to do service to lord..the first service is to remove these negative thoughts.that is the first service.the rest will follow once you go and seek our AACARYAN'S blessings. from this moment i have started praying for you, have faith in yourself,have faith in our AACHARYAN AND OUR ASHRAM'S RUKMINI SATHYABHAMA SAMEDHA SRIVENUGOPALAN. with motherly affection vaijayanthi "sriram.compsci" <sriram.compsci@ gmail.com> wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit. I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parentsbut I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me. Once upon a time there was 1 GB

storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here.

Guest guest

Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha

Sri Vedanta MahaDesikaya Namaha

Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya

I dont know how to express my gratitude and thanks to you.Mere words

cannot express the respect and honour that I have for you.I shall

follow your guidelines and worship H.H.

Thanking you for your prayers.

Adiyen

Sriram.SOn 6/22/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:

Dear Sriram, i am very happy to know that you have realised the right path.no

one on this earth is completly happy and free from problems.there is

only one abode where there is permanent happiness and that is at

EMPERUMAN'S lotus feet.may be this particlar mail and the replies you

get are all to take you closer to HIM. you must definelty

seek our AACHARYAN'S kataksham . you have said that you can't go

immedietly.so do one thing,keep AACHARYAN'S photograph..and start

praying to HH .you are his child .HH will hear your voice.your mother

will soon be ok.. ..soon there will be peace..don't worry.

your duty is to study well. give your mental and

moral support to your mother.eveything will be ok.i shall start praying

for your mother as well..be a strong boy..think of Thiruvellarai

Perumal whenever you feel low. with motherly affection, vaijayanthi sriram s

<sriram.compsci > wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Vedantha MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Ramanujaya Namaha Om Namo NarayanayaRespected

Ma'am,

I am indeed very grateful to you to shown concern for me.I have

realised my mistake.I shall hitherto never allow such thoughts to

enter my mind.Personally,I have no problems in studies,although there

is lot of scope for improvement.I had my bad days in 11th

and 12th std.My mother suffered from a terrible disease.There was no

peace in the family.Now its better.Feelings of renunciation started

when I first visited the Thiruvellarai temple a year and a half ago.I

feel like being there all the rest of my life.I thank you once again.I humbly request you that if U feel like praying,please pray for my Parent's health and not for me.AdiyenSriram.S

On 6/20/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:

Dear

Sriram,i am glad that you are not interested in the material world..at

this age very few people have such a great insight..but your next

sentence is not at all acceptable to EMPERUMAN. HE is there inside your

soul .just sit in front of KRISHNA and he will make you realise that

your thought is against HIS WILL. i guess you must be 19 or

20 years old.i have a son of your age. so i can understand from

your mail that you are dejected about something..may be some

pressure..or about some failure .please do not get dejected. i am very glad about one thing .that you started your mail by paying respects to our AACHARYAN.MATHA PITHA GURU DEIVAM.you have said you

have wonderful parents you know vishnu sahasranaamam.so you have the blessing all the four. i

cannot express to you in words the Dayai,Karunai Soulabhyam and

Vathsalyam of our AACHARYAN. you have to feel it to know it..so

take this as a mother's words or take it as a freind's word

immedietly go to our AACHARYAN.you don't have to fear to express your

feelings open out your heart to our HH.you will get peace and you will

get an answer.just get his Kataksham You have said you want

to do service to lord..the first service is to remove these

negative thoughts.that is the first service.the rest will follow once

you go and seek our AACARYAN'S blessings. from this moment

i have started praying for you, have faith in yourself,have faith in

our AACHARYAN AND OUR ASHRAM'S RUKMINI SATHYABHAMA SAMEDHA

SRIVENUGOPALAN. with motherly affection vaijayanthi " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit. I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents

but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB

storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Shri.Sriram,

I joined this group only today and saw your message.

Please remember one thing - ending our life ourself is a great sin.

I myself was sick of this material world few years back. At that time

I realized that we are born in this world for HIS kainkarya only. Only

when we deviate from this thought, we get lost and generate these

ill-feelings.

With this in mind, I started translating many Purvacharya works which

are in Sanskrit / Manipravalam into Tamil. By this I feel (I may be

wrong also), am preserving these for future generations. Thus I have

found a meaning in my life. I am continuing this now and come to a

stage where I cannot live even a day without this kainkaryam.

Today, my thoughts are like - We are for HIM, We are for HIS

pleasures, We are living for HIS kainkaryam only.

I recommend you read Gita where Krishna stresses that no living being

in this world can live without doing its karma. The karma of human

beings is only kainkaryam to HIM. By doing this, your thoughts get

purified.

I pray to Krishna to shower His Blessings on you for a new beginning.

Sarvam Krishnarpanam....Vasudevam Sarvam

Dasan

Sridharan

andavan , " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci

wrote:

>

> Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

>

> I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of

> Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.I

> am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont know

> the Vedas or Sanskrit.

> I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible

> for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents

> but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient

> son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord

>

Guest guest

Sri Ranga Ramanujaya Maha Desikaya Namaha.

I fully agree with what Mrs.Vyjayanthi has said. Of course every one,

who has vistied our Ashramam knows this. I use to visit our ashramam,

now and then and when we enter the room of our Srimad Andavan, that

moment is a blessed one for all of us. I always fell, that the

kadaksham of His, the moment he looks at me, I feel energised and

feel something new has taken place. The sowlabyam, and the " Vanjai "

which he showers on all the devotees is something to be experienced;

can not be described in words;

Once , one visits ashramam and gets His blessings,the desire to go

there often ,crops up and that is the first step of surrender to

Emperuman.

I always feel that it is our great puniyam in our previous births,

that we have the bakhyam of having such a Great Acharyan.

This is my first mail in this group and if there is any mistake,

I may plese be pardoned.

Acharyan Thiruvadigale Charanam.

A.Padmanaban

andavan , " sriram s " <sriram.compsci

wrote:

>

> Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha

> Sri Vedanta MahaDesikaya Namaha

> Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> I dont know how to express my gratitude and thanks to you.Mere

words cannot

> express the respect and honour that I have for you.I shall follow

your

> guidelines and worship H.H.

> Thanking you for your prayers.

> Adiyen

> Sriram.S

>

> On 6/22/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sriram, i am very happy to know that you have realised

the right

> > path.no one on this earth is completly happy and free from

problems.thereis only one abode where there is permanent happiness

and that is at

> > EMPERUMAN'S lotus feet.may be this particlar mail and the

replies you get

> > are all to take you closer to HIM.

> > you must definelty seek our AACHARYAN'S kataksham . you have

said that you

> > can't go immedietly.so do one thing,keep AACHARYAN'S

photograph..and start

> > praying to HH .you are his child .HH will hear your voice.your

mother will

> > soon be ok.. ..soon there will be peace..don't worry. your duty

is to study

> > well.

> > give your mental and moral support to your mother.eveything

will be ok.ishall start praying for your mother as well..be a strong

boy..think of

> > Thiruvellarai Perumal whenever you feel low.

> > with motherly affection, vaijayanthi

> >

> >

> > *sriram s <sriram.compsci* wrote:

> >

> > Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha

> > Sri Vedantha MahaDesikaya Namaha

> > Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > Respected Ma'am,

> > I am indeed very grateful to you to

shown

> > concern for me.I have realised my mistake.

> > I shall hitherto never allow such thoughts to enter my

mind.Personally,I

> > have no problems in studies,although there is lot of scope for

> > improvement.I had my bad days in 11th and 12th std.My mother

suffered

> > from a terrible disease.There was no peace in the family.Now its

> > better.Feelings of renunciation started when I first visited the

> > Thiruvellarai temple a year and a half ago.I feel like being

there all the

> > rest of my life.

> > I thank you once again.I humbly request you that if U feel like

> > praying,please pray for my Parent's health and not for me.

> > Adiyen

> > Sriram.S

> >

> > On 6/20/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sriram,i am glad that you are not interested in the

material

> > > world..at this age very few people have such a great

insight..but your next

> > > sentence is not at all acceptable to EMPERUMAN. HE is there

inside your soul

> > > .just sit in front of KRISHNA and he will make you realise

that your thought

> > > is against HIS WILL.

> > > i guess you must be 19 or 20 years old.i have a son of your

age. so i

> > > can understand from your mail that you are dejected about

something..may

> > > be some pressure..or about some failure .please do not get

dejected.

> > > i am very glad about one thing .that you started your mail by

paying

> > > respects

> > > to our AACHARYAN.MATHA PITHA GURU DEIVAM.you have said you have

> > > wonderful parents you know vishnu sahasranaamam.so you have

the blessing

> > > all the four.

> > > i cannot express to you in words the Dayai,Karunai Soulabhyam

and

> > > Vathsalyam of our AACHARYAN. you have to feel it to know

it..so take this as

> > > a mother's words or take it as a freind's word immedietly go

to our

> > > AACHARYAN.you don't have to fear to express your feelings open

out your

> > > heart to our HH.you will get peace and you will get an

answer.just get

> > > his Kataksham

> > > You have said you want to do service to lord..the first

service is to

> > > remove these negative thoughts.that is the first service.the

rest will

> > > follow once you go and seek our AACARYAN'S blessings.

> > > from this moment i have started praying for you, have faith in

> > > yourself,have faith in our AACHARYAN AND OUR ASHRAM'S RUKMINI

SATHYABHAMA

> > > SAMEDHA SRIVENUGOPALAN.

> > > with motherly affection

> > > vaijayanthi

> > >

> > > * " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci@ gmail.com>* wrote:

> > >

> > > Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika Dasan

> > > Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

> > > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > >

> > > I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of

> > > Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material

world.I

> > > am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont

know

> > > the Vedas or Sanskrit.

> > > I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it

possible

> > > for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful

parents

> > > but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an

obedient

> > > son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to

the Lord

> > > and being close to Him.Please guide me.

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click

here for

> > > happy ending!

<http://in.rd./tagline_mail/*http://in.mail./>

> > >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_groups_1/*http://in.groups.

..com>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

Srutis & Smritis state:

"Vedo Akhilo Dharma Moolam" – The Vedas are the origin of all Dharma in the Universe,

"Vedo Nithyamaneeyatham" – The Vedas are timeless and are indestructible,

"Vedahaa Vaiamvaha Saranam Prapanna" – We surrender to the Vedas.

"Acharyavan Purusho Veda" – Those who have an ideal Acharya will attain Brahma Gnanam [Essence of the Vedas],

"Saakshat NarayaNo Deva: Kruthvaa Marthya Mayeen Tanum,

Magnaan Uddharate Lokan Kaarunyaat Saastra Paninaa"

[sriman Narayana, the Purushothaman, due to His boundless DayA, takes an incarnation as the Acharya to uplift the sinking masses with the help of Brahma Gnanam.]

Shri Padmanabhan's experience is enervating for him no doubt - but - this happens to thousands of Sevarthis all the time - the evenhanded Karunyam and Sowseelyam of our Acharya makes us realise that the last Slokam narrated above is real - we have the real illustration of this happening right in front of our eyes.

This is an experience shared by one and all - be it poor or rich, be it old or young, be it women or men, be it infirm or firm - there is no change in the quality/ quantity of the Acharya's Anugrahams.This is a thrilling experience even for a case hardened soul like adiyen who has coming the Asramam for over 38 years now!!

Warmest regards.

RR.

On 7/4/07, padmanaban_a <padmanaban_a wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanujaya Maha Desikaya Namaha.I fully agree with what Mrs.Vyjayanthi has said. Of course every one,who has vistied our Ashramam knows this. I use to visit our ashramam,now and then and when we enter the room of our Srimad Andavan, that moment is a blessed one for all of us. I always fell, that the kadaksham of His, the moment he looks at me, I feel energised and feel something new has taken place. The sowlabyam, and the " Vanjai "

which he showers on all the devotees is something to be experienced;can not be described in words;Once , one visits ashramam and gets His blessings,the desire to go there often ,crops up and that is the first step of surrender to Emperuman.I always feel that it is our great puniyam in our previous births, that we have the bakhyam of having such a Great Acharyan.This is my first mail in this group and if there is any mistake,

I may plese be pardoned.Acharyan Thiruvadigale Charanam.A.Padmanabanandavan

, " sriram s " <sriram.compsci wrote:>> Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha> Sri Vedanta MahaDesikaya Namaha> Sri Ramanujaya Namaha> Om Namo Narayanaya> I dont know how to express my gratitude and thanks to you.Mere words cannot> express the respect and honour that I have for you.I shall follow your> guidelines and worship H.H.> Thanking you for your prayers.> Adiyen> Sriram.S> > On 6/22/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:> >> > Dear Sriram, i am very happy to know that you have realised the right> >

path.no one on this earth is completly happy and free from problems.thereis only one abode where there is permanent happiness and that is at> > EMPERUMAN'S lotus feet.may be this particlar mail and the replies you get> > are all to take you closer to HIM.> > you must definelty seek our AACHARYAN'S kataksham . you have said that you> > can't go immedietly.so do one thing,keep AACHARYAN'S photograph..and start> > praying to HH .you are his child .HH will hear your voice.your mother will> > soon be ok.. ..soon there will be peace..don't worry. your duty is to study> > well.

> > give your mental and moral support to your mother.eveything will be ok.ishall start praying for your mother as well..be a strong boy..think of> > Thiruvellarai Perumal whenever you feel low.

> > with motherly affection, vaijayanthi> >> >> > *sriram s <sriram.compsci* wrote:> >> > Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha> > Sri Vedantha MahaDesikaya Namaha

> > Sri Ramanujaya Namaha> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > Respected Ma'am,> > I am indeed very grateful to you to shown> > concern for me.I have realised my mistake.> > I shall hitherto never allow such thoughts to enter my mind.Personally,I> > have no problems in studies,although there is lot of scope for> > improvement.I had my bad days in 11th and 12th std.My mother suffered> > from a terrible disease.There

was no peace in the family.Now its> > better.Feelings of renunciation started when I first visited the> > Thiruvellarai temple a year and a half ago.I feel like being there all the> > rest of my life.

> > I thank you once again.I humbly request you that if U feel like> > praying,please pray for my Parent's health and not for me.> > Adiyen> > Sriram.S> >> > On 6/20/07, Vaijayanthi MK <vaijayanthimk wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Sriram,i am glad that you are not interested in the material> > > world..at this age very few people have such a great insight..but your next> > > sentence is not at all acceptable to EMPERUMAN. HE is there inside your soul> > > .just sit in front of KRISHNA and he will make you realise that your thought> > > is against HIS WILL.> > > i guess you must be 19 or 20 years old.i have a son of your age. so i> > > can understand from your mail that you are dejected about something..may> > > be some pressure..or about some failure .please do not get dejected.> > > i am very glad about one thing .that you started your mail by paying> > > respects> > > to our AACHARYAN.MATHA PITHA GURU DEIVAM.you have said you have> > > wonderful parents you know vishnu sahasranaamam.so you have the blessing> > > all the four.

> > > i cannot express to you in words the Dayai,Karunai Soulabhyam and> > > Vathsalyam of our AACHARYAN. you have to feel it to know it..so take this as> > > a mother's words or take it as a freind's word immedietly go to our> > > AACHARYAN.you don't have to fear to express your feelings open out your> > > heart to our HH.you will get peace and you will get an answer.just get> > > his Kataksham

> > > You have said you want to do service to lord..the first service is to> > > remove these negative thoughts.that is the first service.the rest will> > > follow once you go and seek our AACARYAN'S blessings.

> > > from this moment i have started praying for you, have faith in> > > yourself,have faith in our AACHARYAN AND OUR ASHRAM'S RUKMINI SATHYABHAMA> > > SAMEDHA SRIVENUGOPALAN.

> > > with motherly affection> > > vaijayanthi> > >> > > * " sriram.compsci " <sriram.compsci@

gmail.com>* wrote:> > >> > > Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika Dasan> > > Sri Ramanujaya Namaha> > > Om Namo Narayanaya> > >> > > I am an engineering student studying in National Institute of

> > > Technology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.I> > > am contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont know> > > the Vedas or Sanskrit.

> > > I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possible> > > for me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parents> > > but I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedient> > > son to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lord> > > and being close to Him.Please guide me.> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------

> > > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for> > > happy ending!<

http://in.rd./tagline_mail/*http://in.mail./>> > >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_groups_1/*http://in.groups.

..com>> >> > > >> -- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________

Guest guest

Dear sriram You want to die. OK it is beautiful. But u will again re born and get a new shirt ( Sarreram ) / then what is the use. May be you are overburdened by your studies even after entering the engg stream, studies , studies etc till 12th and again great studies even now. OK . No probs. Your idea of going tot he ashramam in Srirangam is the correct one. It is the correct beginning also. You can always learn vedas, upanishads etc even during week ends. that is not a problem. You can learn many beatufyl works of Swami Vedantha Dhesikan, which will give immense pleasure to your soul and body alike. You can earn in this beautiful world, help many people who gave studied vedas but do not earn even a ruppee, becuase of the indifferent attitudes of first of all

the brahmins themselves. If brabhimins can not supoport vedas who else. Is it Karunanidhi or ramadoss who will support brahims and vedas Think , Study well, earn well, take care of your parents,. do great help by way of fiancial help to various Archakas, veda pandits of Vadakalai sect, who are languishing now without any patronage from any one including some of the Madams and Ashramams That will be the fittest services/ perform PRABHATHI ALIAS SARANAGADHI AT THE FEET OF SRI MUSHNAM ANDAVAN OR ANY SWAYAMACHAR FROM NOVALPAKKAM, ( IN PARTICULAR ) OR FROM aZHAGIYASINGAR IF YOUR PARENTS belong to Madam, Chant daily " Srimathe Nigamantha mahadesikaya Namaha " Your live will be perfect. Ramaswamy Venkatesan ssrikanth <ssrikanth wrote: Sriram,Do not entertain such negative thoughts as death, material world etc. Service to the Lord can certainly be offered even in the midst of the materialistic world. Such service starts at home. There is nothing to be gained by running away. Take care of your Parents and those who depend on you. That is in itself a sevice to the Lord. You do not have to go in HIS search. HE will come to you.Srikanthsriram.compsci wrote: Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesika DasanSri Ramanujaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI am an engineering student studying in National Institute ofTechnology-Trichy.I am no longer interested in this material world.Iam contemplating death or join the Andavan Ashramam.But I dont knowthe Vedas or Sanskrit.I only know Vishnu Sahasranamam and Sandhya Vandanam.Is it possiblefor me to join the Ashramam.I have been blessed with wonderful parentsbut I am not doing any service to them apart from being an obedientson to some extent.I want to spend my time doing service to the Lordand being close to Him.Please guide me. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Sriram, You have the best treasure with you, viz. Sri Vishnusshasranam. Chant it as many times as you can. All your mental disturbences will vanish. That is the best remedy. Service to parents is the best service. Never give up. Yours sincerely, A.Govindakrishnan

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.