IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Yoga Madhava Temple - Settiker

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yoga Madhava - Settikere

Check out my photos lsridhar29 has invited you to view a photo album on Photos

YOGA-MADHAVA TEMPLE :This temple is at Setti-Kere, The Yoga-Madhava temple is dedicted to an unusual form of Vishnu. The Santum houses an image about nine feet in height above a pedestal of Vishnu seated in the typical contemplative " Lotus Posture " {Padmasana}.This Madhava is one of the 24 Forms of Chaturvimsati Murthy of Lord Mahya Vishnu.I had an oppurtunity to visit the Temple on 9th July. Such beautiful temple and Presiding diety is Lord Yoga MAdhava , But unfortunately the temple is in bad shape. Perumal has not seen Thailakappu for many days and pity is no Vastram for Lord. It is Trikootachala Style temple. Main Diety is Yoga Madhava , Then on right side is Lord Lakshminarayana and on left side is Venugopala. We allshould do something. I on my part has brought 3 Vastram and sent it by post. I request the Abhimanis of Lord Vishnu also to do something. Let us protect our beautiful Moorthy. If anybody wants to do any Kanikaryam kindly contact me.Dasan Sridhar

View Yoga Madhava - Settikere

If you can't see the button above, copy and paste this web address into your browser's web address bar: http://in.pg.photos./ph/lsridhar29/album?.dir=/a1fe.src=ph.tok=phoMrSDB2qtXZW74

Copyright © 2005 India. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

Guest guest

Where is this temple exactly located? How do we reach there?

Adiyen,

Shrirama sarman

andavan , Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar <srihi@v...>

wrote:

> Yoga Madhava Temple - Settiker

> YOGA-MADHAVA TEMPLE :This temple is at Setti-Kere, The Yoga-Madhava

temple is dedicted to an unusual form of Vishnu. The Santum houses an

image about nine feet in height above a pedestal of Vishnu seated in

the typical contemplative " Lotus Posture " {Padmasana}.This Madhava is

one of the 24 Forms of Chaturvimsati Murthy of Lord Mahya Vishnu.I had

an oppurtunity to visit the Temple on 9th July. Such beautiful temple

and Presiding diety is Lord Yoga MAdhava , But unfortunately the

temple is in bad shape. Perumal has not seen Thailakappu for many days

and pity is no Vastram for Lord. It is Trikootachala Style temple.

Main Diety is Yoga Madhava , Then on right side is Lord

Lakshminarayana and on left side is Venugopala. We allshould do

something. I on my part has brought 3 Vastram and sent it by post. I

request the Abhimanis of Lord Vishnu also to do something. Let us

protect our beautiful Moorthy.

>

> If anybody wants to do any Kanikaryam kindly contact me.

>

> Dasan

> Sridhar

>

http://in.pg.photos./ph/lsridhar29/album?.dir=/a1fe & .src=ph & .tok=phoMrS\

DB2qtXZW74

Guest guest

Dear Sriram

The Temple is in Karnataka. First You have to go to Tumkur, then from there Turuvekere and from there to Settikere.

The Temple address is :

Sri Umesh

ArchakarSri Yoga Madhava Temple.Settikere, Chikkanayakanahalli Taluk,Tumkur District,Pin: 572226.

Hope this information will sufice. The detailed Sthala Purana and Pictures will be lodged in my website

www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net shortly.

With Warmest RegardsLakshminarasimhan Sridhar, *****************************************Mail To:“Sriharitha” [behind Water Tank],Sathyam Street,I Cross,Munieshwara Swamy Layout,Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post, Bangalore: 560037.Tel:-28475017/28476880.Medical Shop : 51169839Cell: 9448322378 .E-mail- srihi.*****************************************Webmaster of Religious Websites : www.thooppul.com

www.sathyagalam.com

www.doddamallur.com

www.gopuradarisanam.com

www.rangapriya.org

www.ubhayavedantha.com

www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net

www.bindinganavile.com

-

s_shrirama

andavan

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:31 PM

Re: Yoga Madhava Temple - Settiker

Where is this temple exactly located? How do we reach there?Adiyen,Shrirama sarmanandavan , Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar <srihi@v...>wrote:> Yoga Madhava Temple - Settiker> YOGA-MADHAVA TEMPLE :This temple is at Setti-Kere, The Yoga-Madhavatemple is dedicted to an unusual form of Vishnu. The Santum houses animage about nine feet in height above a pedestal of Vishnu seated inthe typical contemplative "Lotus Posture" {Padmasana}.This Madhava isone of the 24 Forms of Chaturvimsati Murthy of Lord Mahya Vishnu.I hadan oppurtunity to visit the Temple on 9th July. Such beautiful templeand Presiding diety is Lord Yoga MAdhava , But unfortunately thetemple is in bad shape. Perumal has not seen Thailakappu for many daysand pity is no Vastram for Lord. It is Trikootachala Style temple.Main Diety is Yoga Madhava , Then on right side is LordLakshminarayana and on left side is Venugopala. We allshould dosomething. I on my part has brought 3 Vastram and sent it by post. Irequest the Abhimanis of Lord Vishnu also to do something. Let usprotect our beautiful Moorthy. > > If anybody wants to do any Kanikaryam kindly contact me.> > Dasan > Sridhar>http://in.pg.photos./ph/lsridhar29/album?.dir=/a1fe & .src=ph & .tok=phoMrSDB2qtXZW74