IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

navaneetham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUMThe reminder of Hanuman jayanti takes me to BG verse 1 / 20 - " atha .....pANDavaH" - where the ensign of Arjuna's chariot -'kapidhvajaH' - is mentioned. It truly reflected Arjuna's total submission and surrender to his 'charioteer'. Remember to hoist the 'monkey' ensigned flag on the life's chariot. It's worth the effort.The articles /poems in Malayalam are certainly a miss for those who do not know the language. The 'Virat

purusha strotram' is a veritable gem - where Malayalam and Sanskrit mixes so mellifluously that one will wonder which is

what!One cannot reason logically Saravanji's experience. The children asking the elders to vacate the wild animal infested forest! as if they

are unaffected!Sastriji's, Sarojaji's and Veenaji's pages, I feel, shall be read till they are fully imbibed for that will shine forth in one's daily life.Issue after issue the Navaneetham is demanding more and more time and attention from the readers; think of the increasing load of work for the editorial team! Its difficult to sum up this 'yajna' put together by the contributors and the editorial team for our devotional & spiritual enjoyment.Every one of them deserves a word of appreciation from all those who go through its pages. Hope we get to see more of appreciation and reviews (critical ones which are in fact more valuable) truly EXPRESSED in the forum by all the readers. May 'him' bless them profusely for this noble

'yajna'.RegardsBalagopal NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

I think that the best feature is the >member of the month" becasue now we can attach ahead to a name. Balagopalji was looking fabulous! My only regret is that nowadays more and more articles are coming out in Malyalam which a Tamilian like me cannot understand Malayalam. The only solution seams to be my learning malayalam. Any one care to teach me?! perhaps we can have a group like gurukulam for learning Malayalam.Saroja ramanujam--- On Thu, 3/18/10, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal[Guruvayur] navaneetham"gvr" <guruvayur >Thursday, March 18, 2010, 1:18 PM

HARI AUMThe reminder of Hanuman jayanti takes me to BG verse 1 / 20 - " atha .....pANDavaH" - where the ensign of Arjuna's chariot -'kapidhvajaH' - is mentioned. It truly reflected Arjuna's total submission and surrender to his 'charioteer' . Remember to hoist the 'monkey' ensigned flag on the life's chariot. It's worth the effort.The articles /poems in Malayalam are certainly a miss for those who do not know the

language. The 'Virat

purusha strotram' is a veritable gem - where Malayalam and Sanskrit mixes so mellifluously that one will wonder which is

what!One cannot reason logically Saravanji's experience. The children asking the elders to vacate the wild animal infested forest! as if they

are unaffected!Sastriji's, Sarojaji's and Veenaji's pages, I feel, shall be read till they are fully imbibed for that will shine forth in one's daily life.Issue after issue the Navaneetham is demanding more and more time and attention from the readers; think of the increasing load of work for the editorial team! Its difficult to sum up this 'yajna' put together by the contributors and the editorial team for our devotional & spiritual enjoyment.Every one of them deserves a word of appreciation from all those who go through its pages. Hope we get to see more of appreciation and reviews (critical ones which are in fact more valuable) truly EXPRESSED in the forum by all the readers. May 'him' bless them profusely for this noble

Guest guest

Om Namo NarayanayaDear Balagopal Ji, Pranaamam.I am Suresh C. Kurup, who wrote the "virATpurusha sthOthram".I thank you very much for the appreciation. You said, it is a Veritable Gem. Let us keep it somewhere in Bhagavaan's crown.Thank you once agian to all krishna bhakthasSuresh C. KurupOm Namo Narayanaya--- On Thu, 18/3/10, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:balagopal ramakrishnan

<rbalpal[Guruvayur] navaneetham"gvr" <guruvayur >Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 7:48 AM

HARI AUMThe reminder of Hanuman jayanti takes me to BG verse 1 / 20 - " atha .....pANDavaH" - where the ensign of Arjuna's chariot -'kapidhvajaH' - is mentioned. It truly reflected Arjuna's total submission and surrender to his 'charioteer' . Remember to hoist the 'monkey' ensigned flag on the life's chariot. It's worth the effort.The articles /poems in Malayalam are certainly a miss for those who do not know the language. The 'Virat