IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

catch the stone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

A disciple - we all are "disciples in earnest"- does not have that "knowledge" ("vijnaanam") to "think" about the resultant reactions of his action will create. That need experience and only with experience one will learn. In-spite of "Guru's" advice, unless the disciple "experience" the effect he will not learn at all.

"aacharyaath paadam aadathe

paadam sishya swamedhaya

paadam sabhramhachaaribhya:

paadam kaalakrameNathu"

It takes time and only time alone will teach us. The other day, I was narrating my personal experience to a younger group, and the spontaneous reply came "uncle in your days, you perhaps did the same and so let us learn with our own pace". I had to keep "quiet". The new generation is growing fast and so fast that they cannot keep pace with it. Everything surrounded are so "tempting" that they all become "prey" for this temptations. Let us all "pray" for HIS blessings to lead us towards the right and righteous life.

Once thrown we cannot "catch the stone".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Guest guest

The ypungsters of today are far more superior on intelligence and in grasping things.They know without even experiencing that which we in our generation had to learn only the hard way. So let us give them the benefit of doubt.--- On Fri, 3/12/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] catch the stoneguruvayur Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 11:31 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

A disciple - we all are "disciples in earnest"- does not have that "knowledge" ("vijnaanam" ) to "think" about the resultant reactions of his action will create. That need experience and only with experience one will learn. In-spite of "Guru's" advice, unless the disciple "experience" the effect he will not learn at all.

"aacharyaath paadam aadathe

paadam sishya swamedhaya

paadam sabhramhachaaribhya :

paadam kaalakrameNathu"

It takes time and only time alone will teach us. The other day, I was narrating my personal experience to a younger group, and the spontaneous reply came "uncle in your days, you perhaps did the same and so let us learn with our own pace". I had to keep "quiet". The new generation is growing fast and so fast that they cannot keep pace with it. Everything surrounded are so "tempting" that they all become "prey" for this temptations. Let us all "pray" for HIS blessings to lead us towards the right and righteous life.

Once thrown we cannot "catch the stone".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"