IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sandhya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,Congratulations on successful functions and more on the Vatu doing the Sandya.This will help in his spiritual evolution but also in mundane matters like getting good grades in school examinations,good performance in sports etc.Regards and best wishesV.V.Subramanian,Apt.3S 475 Main Street,New York NY10044.Cell Phone No.603 236 1162.(Till 30 March 2010) --- On Thu, 11/3/10, Annapoorni

Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Thursday, 11 March, 2010, 10:50 AM

Dear Respected Nairji and other respected group members,

Many many thanks for the detailed perceive meaning of the greatest scientific meaning of the Gayatri Mantra that received sometime back. Many of the people in the world doesn’t know the importance of the Gayatri Mantra. This will help many of us.

Firstly, I am sorry to state that I could not intimate the group members about the well being of my son’s UPANAYANAM in time as I was on leave and therefore I could not.

I am deeply express my gratitude to LORD SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN for showing his blessings and the group members prayers to my son, Chi. C.V. Ramachandran (alias Vignesh), whose UPANAYANAM ceremony performed very well on 19.2.2010. On 18.2.2010 Udayasandhi Japam and Nandi function was worshiped. On the Udayasandhi day, 12 brahmins were recited including Rig, Yajur & Sama Vedas. With the elders aashirvadam and advice, he is doing his rituals like Sandhyavandanam, Samidadhanam etc. indendently now and my elder son Krishnan and my father who were sitting along with him and helping to perform his rituals.

Once again I am very much thankful to each and every members for their prayer.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.