IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Seeking Advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My humble pranams to all...I am a silent member of this group for almost 3 years now.. I am writing this request for help from learned members of this forum.I am an NRI working in GCC for the last 21 years.

My wife end her wordly life and left me and our 10 year old child alone...she was suffering from depression and she end her life herself.She left us on 19th Feb, Friday morning around 10 am (understand that the day was Aswathi Nakshathra)

She was in her 35 and her Nakshathram was Ayilyam (DOB: 18th April 1975)Kindly let me know there is any " KARINAAL DOSHAM " ....What I can do for eternal peace and bhagavatpaadam for her soul..?

Astrologer suggestions differs one another..feels astrology became a livelihood for many..difficult to find a real knowledgeable helping hand.I am worried about my child..though he was so close to his mother he is showing more courage than me and even consoled me by saying " don't cry I am with you "

I have performed " Mruthyunjaya Pooja " for my child in my home on 7th of March..as suggested by an astrologer..What are the remedies to safeguard my child...if there is any in-auspiciousness (Dosham)..?

Here is the birth details of my child and me.DOB: 7th May 2000;  Time: 21.54; Birth Place: Abudhabi, UAE,Thiruvathira Nakshthram. Name: Ashwin Sudarsanan.My DOB 26th Mar 1965, Time appx: 10 am, Birth Place Trivandrum, Pooradam Nakshathram. Name: Sudarsanan.

Always prayed ...praying to Krishna for his bhakthi only..never harmed anybody..helped many with the grace of Krishna...why Krishna made my child motherless...?Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.

-- Sudarshan.Sdn.Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Guest guest

Dear Sudarshanji,Radhe Krishna!I am no astrologer.  But I firmly believe that unstinted bhakti to lord Guruvayoorappan alone can ward off anything bad.  So have firm trust in Him and pray.  Kindly console your child.  Poor thing!  Dont leave the child alone any time.  Give him/her good company and good advices and consolations.

We will also pray for her noble soul to rest in eternal bliss.RegardsKVG.On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn wrote:

My humble pranams to all...I am a silent member of this group for almost 3 years now.. I am writing this request for help from learned members of this forum.I am an NRI working in GCC for the last 21 years.

My wife end her wordly life and left me and our 10 year old child alone...she was suffering from depression and she end her life herself.She left us on 19th Feb, Friday morning around 10 am (understand that the day was Aswathi Nakshathra)

She was in her 35 and her Nakshathram was Ayilyam (DOB: 18th April 1975)Kindly let me know there is any " KARINAAL DOSHAM " ....What I can do for eternal peace and bhagavatpaadam for her soul..?

Astrologer suggestions differs one another..feels astrology became a livelihood for many..difficult to find a real knowledgeable helping hand.I am worried about my child..though he was so close to his mother he is showing more courage than me and even consoled me by saying " don't cry I am with you "

I have performed " Mruthyunjaya Pooja " for my child in my home on 7th of March..as suggested by an astrologer..What are the remedies to safeguard my child...if there is any in-auspiciousness (Dosham)..?

Here is the birth details of my child and me.DOB: 7th May 2000;  Time: 21.54; Birth Place: Abudhabi, UAE,Thiruvathira Nakshthram. Name: Ashwin Sudarsanan.My DOB 26th Mar 1965, Time appx: 10 am, Birth Place Trivandrum, Pooradam Nakshathram. Name: Sudarsanan.

Always prayed ...praying to Krishna for his bhakthi only..never harmed anybody..helped many with the grace of Krishna...why Krishna made my child motherless...?Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||  कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Guest guest

Narayana.My advice is to read/listen to parayanam/DISCOURSES OF SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM AND NARAYANEEYAM as solution to all problemsV.V.Subramanian,Apt.3S 475 Main Street,New York NY10044.Cell Phone No.603 236 1162.(Till 30 March 2010) --- On Wed, 10/3/10, Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn wrote:Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn[Guruvayur] Seeking Adviceguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 10 March, 2010, 11:15 PM

She was in her 35 and her Nakshathram was Ayilyam (DOB: 18th April 1975)Kindly let me know there is any "KARINAAL DOSHAM" ....What I can do for eternal peace and bhagavatpaadam for her soul..?

Astrologer suggestions differs one another..feels astrology became a livelihood for many..difficult to find a real knowledgeable helping hand.I am worried about my child..though he was so close to his mother he is showing more courage than me and even consoled me by saying "don't cry I am with you"

I have performed "Mruthyunjaya Pooja" for my child in my home on 7th of March..as suggested by an astrologer..What are the remedies to safeguard my child...if there is any in-auspiciousness (Dosham)..?

Here is the birth details of my child and me.DOB: 7th May 2000; Time: 21.54; Birth Place: Abudhabi, UAE,Thiruvathira Nakshthram. Name: Ashwin Sudarsanan.My DOB 26th Mar 1965, Time appx: 10 am, Birth Place Trivandrum, Pooradam Nakshathram. Name: Sudarsanan.

Always prayed ...praying to Krishna for his bhakthi only..never harmed anybody..helped many with the grace of Krishna...why Krishna made my child motherless.. .?Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Krshna Bhakta:What you have disclosed to us is something so deeply moving and I am extremely touched by your trust in us all.I do not feel qualified to give you any advice although I am 62 years old and although I have gone through some ups and downs of life. I have never encountered nothing like you are now. May Shree Krshna bless us all and particularly your child and yourself.The first thing that looks so blessed to me is that you felt a deep trust in this Krshna devotee group. That means that you know deeply in your heart that Krshna's compassion will heal your deep wound and your dear child's sorrow in course of time.My request to you is: Don't ask the question why all this happened at this very sorrowful time. That is a question from

logic. Logic does not work right now. Even if you found out the reason, will it lessen your sorrow? So, the question is: What can you do to get out of this dark period?Please seek refuge in Bhagavaan's compassion. It is through His compassion that you are going to get out of this difficult time. When you pray to Him, his compassion will flow down to you. That has been my decades of experience. Also, God does not cause any suffering in our lives. When something bad happens, God immediately starts healing us in our illness, soothing our hearts in our sorrow, and prepares us for survival and even blossoming after Time has completely healed us.In your child's consoling you, I hear Krshna's sweet voice. Your child's advice now is a Krshna expression.Krshna's compassion is everywhere -- in the air you

breathe, the water you drink, the next meal that is going to sustain you, the next call from a friend that will calm you.Please take refuge at Krshna's feet. He did not cause the calamity. He is there right beside you to guide you out of the sorrow as he did with Arjuna and Draupadi and Uddhava and Meera and Aandaal and Melputhoor and on and on.I am sure you remember Poonthaanam's story where his only son was killed in an accident. Also, Naarada's mother was killed by a snake bite when he was only 5. Krshna's compassion guided both of them out of their sorrow and made them whole and in fact great.We will all pray to Bhagavaan Krshna on your behalf. Many of us believe in what the Christians call intercessory prayer-- prayer for someone we love.May Shree Krshna bless us all including you and your child. Krshnaaya

Namaha!DKM Kartha

Guest guest

Om Namo NarayanayaDear Sudarshanji,I am no one to talk on this. In this situation you need only moral support and help and nothing else. When something bad happen in anyone's life, we used to say it is fate. Here also, we dont know why it has happened. Only thing I would like to tell you is there is no consistency either in sorrows or in happyness in anyone's life.Rest, when you go to kerala in the near future, consult a good astrologer, do what he suggests, and then try to forget what happened once for all, and keep only the good memories.May Guruvayoorappan bless you and your dears.Regards,Suresh C. KurupOm Namo Narayanaya--- On Wed, 10/3/10,

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Seeking Adviceguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 10 March, 2010, 7:56 PM

Dear Sudarshanji,Radhe Krishna!I am no astrologer. But I firmly believe that unstinted bhakti to lord Guruvayoorappan alone can ward off anything bad. So have firm trust in Him and pray. Kindly console your child. Poor thing! Dont leave the child alone any time. Give him/her good company and good advices and consolations.

We will also pray for her noble soul to rest in eternal bliss.RegardsKVG.On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn@ gmail.com> wrote:

She was in her 35 and her Nakshathram was Ayilyam (DOB: 18th April 1975)Kindly let me know there is any "KARINAAL DOSHAM" ....What I can do for eternal peace and bhagavatpaadam for her soul..?

Astrologer suggestions differs one another..feels astrology became a livelihood for many..difficult to find a real knowledgeable helping hand.I am worried about my child..though he was so close to his mother he is showing more courage than me and even consoled me by saying "don't cry I am with you"

I have performed "Mruthyunjaya Pooja" for my child in my home on 7th of March..as suggested by an astrologer..What are the remedies to safeguard my child...if there is any in-auspiciousness (Dosham)..?

Here is the birth details of my child and me.DOB: 7th May 2000; Time: 21.54; Birth Place: Abudhabi, UAE,Thiruvathira Nakshthram. Name: Ashwin Sudarsanan.My DOB 26th Mar 1965, Time appx: 10 am, Birth Place Trivandrum, Pooradam Nakshathram. Name: Sudarsanan.

Always prayed ...praying to Krishna for his bhakthi only..never harmed anybody..helped many with the grace of Krishna...why Krishna made my child motherless.. .?Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿|| कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

HARI AUMDear Shree Sudarshanji,The world we see and experience are filled with too many imponderables which is not easy to grasp / regulate or understand. So seeking solutions externally are not always reliable. Just start flipping pages in 'his' 'gita'. 'He' will guide you to the right solutions. It's a manual for both secular and spiritual seekers. Afterall the 'sthoola' helps one to reach 'sukshma'. Atleast remember in its farthest or faintest realm that 'none is ever born or dead', all of us are around eternally. Force yourself to understand these eternal truths which alone will dawn peace in both the internal and external lives. Do not dwell in sadness for it will only keep bringing more of it. Turn yourself to 'him' and hold on to 'him' firmly. I know it is a little difficult but it it is the only way and

worth the effort.Our prayers for you and family are there always.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Share your pain with Him, tell Him to take care of everything for you.

Make Him your support and strength and share His strength with the child too.

Spend your time in worshipping Him with love, He will be your best friend, best consoler and best protector.

Please don't have the slightest doubt of His presence or His love for you, He is right there in your heart, sharing all your experiences, no one understands better than Him.

When you are in pain or in doubt, meditate on Him, through His name, form or stories, His auspiciousness will destroy all our inauspiciousness.

He is the only remedy to all our worldly miseries. Hold on to Him strongly, trust Him without the slightest doubt. You will definitely be able to feel His response and His interventions.

May the Lord within all our hearts, bless you, your child and your wife's soul.

May she be delivered to Vaikuntha.

May there be only peace and happiness in your lives.

Krishna Hare Jaya!!

--- On Thu, 11/3/10, D.K.M. Kartha <dkmkartha wrote:

D.K.M. Kartha <dkmkarthaRe: [Guruvayur] Seeking Adviceguruvayur Received: Thursday, 11 March, 2010, 5:46 AM

Dear Krshna Bhakta:

What you have disclosed to us is something so deeply moving and I am extremely touched by your trust in us all.

I do not feel qualified to give you any advice although I am 62 years old and although I have gone through some ups and downs of life. I have never encountered nothing like you are now. May Shree Krshna bless us all and particularly your child and yourself.

The first thing that looks so blessed to me is that you felt a deep trust in this Krshna devotee group. That means that you know deeply in your heart that Krshna's compassion will heal your deep wound and your dear child's sorrow in course of time.

My request to you is: Don't ask the question why all this happened at this very sorrowful time. That is a question from logic. Logic does not work right now. Even if you found out the reason, will it lessen your sorrow? So, the question is: What can you do to get out of this dark period?

Please seek refuge in Bhagavaan's compassion. It is through His compassion that you are going to get out of this difficult time. When you pray to Him, his compassion will flow down to you. That has been my decades of experience.

Also, God does not cause any suffering in our lives. When something bad happens, God immediately starts healing us in our illness, soothing our hearts in our sorrow, and prepares us for survival and even blossoming after Time has completely healed us.

In your child's consoling you, I hear Krshna's sweet voice. Your child's advice now is a Krshna expression.

Krshna's compassion is everywhere -- in the air you breathe, the water you drink, the next meal that is going to sustain you, the next call from a friend that will calm you.

Please take refuge at Krshna's feet. He did not cause the calamity. He is there right beside you to guide you out of the sorrow as he did with Arjuna and Draupadi and Uddhava and Meera and Aandaal and Melputhoor and on and on.

I am sure you remember Poonthaanam' s story where his only son was killed in an accident. Also, Naarada's mother was killed by a snake bite when he was only 5. Krshna's compassion guided both of them out of their sorrow and made them whole and in fact great.

We will all pray to Bhagavaan Krshna on your behalf. Many of us believe in what the Christians call intercessory prayer-- prayer for someone we love.

May Shree Krshna bless us all including you and your child. Krshnaaya Namaha!

DKM Kartha

Guest guest

Sudarshanji,

Have complete faith in HIM, He will lead you and guide you. Good and bad times are part of life, only God can help us.

Please tell your son stories of Krishna and let him also be a devotee of Kannan so that he will learn to look to Kannan in life.

May Guruvayoorappan bless you and your son and keep you strength.

Jai Sree Krishna

Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdnguruvayur Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 8:45:47 PM[Guruvayur] Seeking Advice

My humble pranams to all...I am a silent member of this group for almost 3 years now.. I am writing this request for help from learned members of this forum.I am an NRI working in GCC for the last 21 years.My wife end her wordly life and left me and our 10 year old child alone...she was suffering from depression and she end her life herself.She left us on 19th Feb, Friday morning around 10 am (understand that the day was Aswathi Nakshathra)She was in her 35 and her Nakshathram was Ayilyam (DOB: 18th April 1975)Kindly let me know there is any "KARINAAL DOSHAM" ....What I can do for eternal peace and bhagavatpaadam for her soul..?Astrologer suggestions differs one another..feels astrology became a livelihood for many..difficult to find a real knowledgeable helping hand.I am worried about my child..though he was so close to his mother he is showing more courage than me and even

consoled me by saying "don't cry I am with you"I have performed "Mruthyunjaya Pooja" for my child in my home on 7th of March..as suggested by an astrologer..What are the remedies to safeguard my child...if there is any in-auspiciousness (Dosham)..?Here is the birth details of my child and me.DOB: 7th May 2000; Time: 21.54; Birth Place: Abudhabi, UAE,Thiruvathira Nakshthram. Name: Ashwin Sudarsanan.My DOB 26th Mar 1965, Time appx: 10 am, Birth Place Trivandrum, Pooradam Nakshathram. Name: Sudarsanan.Always prayed ...praying to Krishna for his bhakthi only..never harmed anybody..helped many with the grace of Krishna...why Krishna made my child motherless.. .?Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.-- Sudarshan.Sdn.Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll

My dear Sudarshan ji,

Please keep patience,courage and extreme faith in God.Remember Mahabharat the first young person who was killed in the battle field of Kurukchetra,was Abhimanu,the nephew of Lord Krishna (Narayana)son of Arjun(Nara) the close friend of Lord Krishna and the nephew of Dharamraaj Yudhisthara too the younger brother of Yamraaj but no one could save him because HONI is extreme strong.So please do not loose courage at all.Remeber the Chaupaaie of Ramcharitmanas as---

"DHEERAJ,DHARAM,MITRA AUR NAARI,AAPAT-KAAL PARKHIYE CHAARI"Recitation of Shrimad-Bhaagvat is quite useful and to chant Gopaal-Sahasranaama will provide you immense peace and strength. Astrologically there is no harm to your son.He should wear Yellow Sapphire or Topaz or Citrine as pendant on Thursday because colour therapy is the best and most effective in such case.God bless.

Jai Shri Krishna!

Regards

Shashi Shekhar "Shaaswat"

www.astroremedies.webs.com

[Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Politely, Behave Honestly and Leave the rest to Kind GOD] --- On Wed, 3/10/10, Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn wrote:

Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn[Guruvayur] Seeking Adviceguruvayur Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 11:15 PM

My humble pranams to all...I am a silent member of this group for almost 3 years now.. I am writing this request for help from learned members of this forum.I am an NRI working in GCC for the last 21 years.My wife end her wordly life and left me and our 10 year old child alone...she was suffering from depression and she end her life herself.She left us on 19th Feb, Friday morning around 10 am (understand that the day was Aswathi Nakshathra)She was in her 35 and her Nakshathram was Ayilyam (DOB: 18th April 1975)Kindly let me know there is any "KARINAAL DOSHAM" ....What I can do for eternal peace and bhagavatpaadam for her soul..?Astrologer suggestions differs one another..feels astrology became a livelihood for many..difficult to find a real knowledgeable helping hand.I am worried about my child..though he was so close to his mother he is showing more courage than me and even

consoled me by saying "don't cry I am with you"I have performed "Mruthyunjaya Pooja" for my child in my home on 7th of March..as suggested by an astrologer..What are the remedies to safeguard my child...if there is any in-auspiciousness (Dosham)..?Here is the birth details of my child and me.DOB: 7th May 2000; Time: 21.54; Birth Place: Abudhabi, UAE,Thiruvathira Nakshthram. Name: Ashwin Sudarsanan.My DOB 26th Mar 1965, Time appx: 10 am, Birth Place Trivandrum, Pooradam Nakshathram. Name: Sudarsanan.Always prayed ...praying to Krishna for his bhakthi only..never harmed anybody..helped many with the grace of Krishna...why Krishna made my child motherless.. .?Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.-- Sudarshan.Sdn.Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Guest guest

My humble pranam to all,Pardon me for belated response as I was not feeling well for some days.The kind words, advice, suggestions....above all the prayers from the blessed group are priceless in our life (me and my son)

Feels like these are coming from Kannan himself..the Omnipotent..the one who take care of his bhakthas..Hare Krishna.. I am fumbling for the words to express myself....may Kannan will shower all virtues in life to all of you...with his " Karuna Kadaaksham "

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..Loka Samastha Sukhino BhavanthuNarayanaya Namah.On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM, D.K.M. Kartha <dkmkartha wrote:

Dear Krshna Bhakta:What you have disclosed to us is something so deeply moving and I am extremely touched by your trust in us all.

I do not feel qualified to give you any advice although I am 62 years old and although I have gone through some ups and downs of life.  I have never encountered nothing like you are now.  May Shree Krshna bless us all and particularly your child and yourself.

The first thing that looks so blessed to me is that you felt a deep trust in this Krshna devotee group. That means that you know deeply in your heart that Krshna's compassion will heal your deep wound and your dear child's sorrow in course of time.

My request to you is: Don't ask the question why all this happened at this very sorrowful time.  That is a question from

logic.  Logic does not work right now. Even if you found out the reason, will it lessen your sorrow?  So, the question is:  What can you do to get out of this dark period?Please seek refuge in Bhagavaan's compassion.  It is through His compassion that you are going to get out of this difficult time.   When you pray to Him, his compassion will flow down to you.  That has been my decades of experience. 

Also, God does not cause any suffering in our lives.  When something bad happens, God immediately starts healing us in our illness, soothing our hearts in our sorrow, and prepares us for survival and even blossoming after Time has completely healed us.

In your child's consoling you, I hear Krshna's sweet voice.  Your child's advice now is a Krshna expression.Krshna's compassion is everywhere -- in the air you

breathe, the water you drink, the next meal that is going to sustain you, the next call from a friend that will calm you.Please take refuge at Krshna's feet.  He did not cause the calamity.  He is there right beside you to guide you out of the sorrow as he did with Arjuna and Draupadi and Uddhava and Meera and Aandaal and Melputhoor and on and on.

I am sure you remember Poonthaanam's story where his only son was killed in an accident. Also, Naarada's mother was killed by a snake bite when he was only 5.  Krshna's compassion guided both of them out of their sorrow and made them whole and in fact great.

We will all pray to Bhagavaan Krshna on your behalf.  Many of us believe in what the Christians call intercessory prayer-- prayer for someone we love.May Shree Krshna bless us all including you and your child.  Krshnaaya

Namaha!DKM Kartha

-- Sudarshan Shivdasan PrarthanaAria Cosmetics, Saudi Business UnitCell: +966 54 6477 485

Guest guest

Namaste Sudarshanji!My only qualification to write a few words is that I have lived over six decades in this world. 

Let me narrate an experience.  We have heard a well known astrologer answer various questions.  At the end of each conversation he would advise the client to perform some puja (like Mrthyunjaya homam etc.) and pray one of the devas (like Vishnu, Bhagavati, Shiva, Ayyappa, Subramanian and others.)  From this we learnt that the remedy for all problems is prayer. 

Your implicit and deep rooted faith in Sri Krishna is admirable and should carry you through the trials and tribulations that life presents.  Other Gurudevas have mentioned similar activities because they are all bhaktas.  The Lord always protects bhaktas and will definitely protect you.  We cannot understand His leelas.

May Lord Sri Krishna bless you and your child all through.

With prayers,Chith Puram

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn wrote:

My humble pranam to all,Pardon me for belated response as I was not feeling well for some days.The kind words, advice, suggestions....above all the prayers from the blessed group are priceless in our life (me and my son)

Feels like these are coming from Kannan himself..the Omnipotent..the one who take care of his bhakthas..Hare Krishna.. I am fumbling for the words to express myself....may Kannan will shower all virtues in life to all of you...with his " Karuna Kadaaksham "

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..Loka Samastha Sukhino BhavanthuNarayanaya Namah.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM, D.K.M. Kartha <dkmkartha wrote:

Dear Krshna Bhakta:What you have disclosed to us is something so deeply moving and I am extremely touched by your trust in us all.

I do not feel qualified to give you any advice although I am 62 years old and although I have gone through some ups and downs of life.  I have never encountered nothing like you are now.  May Shree Krshna bless us all and particularly your child and yourself.

My request to you is: Don't ask the question why all this happened at this very sorrowful time.  That is a question from

logic.  Logic does not work right now. Even if you found out the reason, will it lessen your sorrow?  So, the question is:  What can you do to get out of this dark period?Please seek refuge in Bhagavaan's compassion.  It is through His compassion that you are going to get out of this difficult time.   When you pray to Him, his compassion will flow down to you.  That has been my decades of experience. 

Also, God does not cause any suffering in our lives.  When something bad happens, God immediately starts healing us in our illness, soothing our hearts in our sorrow, and prepares us for survival and even blossoming after Time has completely healed us.

In your child's consoling you, I hear Krshna's sweet voice.  Your child's advice now is a Krshna expression.Krshna's compassion is everywhere -- in the air you

breathe, the water you drink, the next meal that is going to sustain you, the next call from a friend that will calm you.Please take refuge at Krshna's feet.  He did not cause the calamity.  He is there right beside you to guide you out of the sorrow as he did with Arjuna and Draupadi and Uddhava and Meera and Aandaal and Melputhoor and on and on.

I am sure you remember Poonthaanam's story where his only son was killed in an accident. Also, Naarada's mother was killed by a snake bite when he was only 5.  Krshna's compassion guided both of them out of their sorrow and made them whole and in fact great.

We will all pray to Bhagavaan Krshna on your behalf.  Many of us believe in what the Christians call intercessory prayer-- prayer for someone we love.May Shree Krshna bless us all including you and your child.  Krshnaaya

Namaha!DKM Kartha

-- Sudarshan Shivdasan PrarthanaAria Cosmetics, Saudi Business UnitCell: +966 54 6477 485

Guest guest

--- On Sat, 3/13/10, Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdn wrote:Sudarshan Shivdasan <sudarshan.sdnRe: [Guruvayur] Seeking Adviceguruvayur Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 11:32 PM

My humble pranam to all,Pardon me for belated response as I was not feeling well for some days.The kind words, advice, suggestions. ...above all the prayers from the blessed group are priceless in our life (me and my son)

Feels like these are coming from Kannan himself..the Omnipotent.. the one who take care of his bhakthas..Hare Krishna.. I am fumbling for the words to express myself....may Kannan will shower all virtues in life to all of you...with his "Karuna Kadaaksham"

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..Loka Samastha Sukhino BhavanthuNarayanaya Namah.On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM, D.K.M. Kartha <dkmkartha > wrote:

I do not feel qualified to give you any advice although I am 62 years old and although I have gone through some ups and downs of life. I have never encountered nothing like you are now. May Shree Krshna bless us all and particularly your child and yourself.

My request to you is: Don't ask the question why all this happened at this very sorrowful time. That is a question from

logic. Logic does not work right now. Even if you found out the reason, will it lessen your sorrow? So, the question is: What can you do to get out of this dark period?Please seek refuge in Bhagavaan's compassion. It is through His compassion that you are going to get out of this difficult time. When you pray to Him, his compassion will flow down to you. That has been my decades of experience.

Also, God does not cause any suffering in our lives. When something bad happens, God immediately starts healing us in our illness, soothing our hearts in our sorrow, and prepares us for survival and even blossoming after Time has completely healed us.

In your child's consoling you, I hear Krshna's sweet voice. Your child's advice now is a Krshna expression.Krshna's compassion is everywhere -- in the air you

breathe, the water you drink, the next meal that is going to sustain you, the next call from a friend that will calm you.Please take refuge at Krshna's feet. He did not cause the calamity. He is there right beside you to guide you out of the sorrow as he did with Arjuna and Draupadi and Uddhava and Meera and Aandaal and Melputhoor and on and on.

I am sure you remember Poonthaanam's story where his only son was killed in an accident. Also, Naarada's mother was killed by a snake bite when he was only 5. Krshna's compassion guided both of them out of their sorrow and made them whole and in fact great.

We will all pray to Bhagavaan Krshna on your behalf. Many of us believe in what the Christians call intercessory prayer-- prayer for someone we love.May Shree Krshna bless us all including you and your child. Krshnaaya

Namaha!DKM Kartha