IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

manjadi...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Memeber of this group....

Sunil and Gopal krishna..

the story regarding the red seed and the eternal bhakti ..of the old woman was gud spiritual indeed....

the phot u ppl were saying is not seen..

Saroja also sharing the best stories ..

Manikandan- this prabhupada in guruvayur group is something different..!! don't bring this Isckon related topics in guruvayur..u can share the topics in a different way. your topic are really prasing one..but prabhupada..little different to read..

Oh Mind ! Engage yourself by meditating upon Lord HARI continously. He is concerned about his devotoees and cares about their well being. His pastimes are glorious and auspicious. He is extolled by sages like Suka and Sanaka who understand his virtues. He is the all-pervading spirit of sentient and insentient beings in this wold. Worldly attachments like - mine, my wife, my children and material attachments like wealth, and possessions are temporary and transient. Only Hari is permanent and ever-lasting. Please, therefore, spend time reflecting upon the majestic Lord PANKAJANABHA, the Lord of ANANTAPURA ! who reclines on the serpent-devotee, Adi Sesha.

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

anu

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you Anu Iyer for boldly saying about "Isckon related topics" in this group. Our Group is "Guruvayoor" and we have plenty to share about Guruvayoor and the personal experiences of devotees of Guruvayoorappan. As you said I too felt few words of "Prabhupada" is not befitting to a "spiritual Guru". When we have "original" to talk about, why we should go after "duplicates"? We should be able to see "ekathvam" in "anekathvam". This is not by any means to denounce Isckon at all. Let us talk and discuss more about Guruvayoor and Guruvayoorappan's Leelas and personal experiences of devotees of Guruvayoorappan in this forum.

Om Namo Nrayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

anuradha iyer <anuiyer1973guruvayur Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 11:32:30 PM[Guruvayur] manjadi...

the story regarding the red seed and the eternal bhakti ..of the old woman was gud spiritual indeed....

Manikandan- this prabhupada in guruvayur group is something different..! ! don't bring this Isckon related topics in guruvayur..u can share the topics in a different way. your topic are really prasing one..but prabhupada.. little different to read..

Oh Mind ! Engage yourself by meditating upon Lord HARI continously. He is concerned about his devotoees and cares about their well being. His pastimes are glorious and auspicious. He is extolled by sages like Suka and Sanaka who understand his virtues. He is the all-pervading spirit of sentient and insentient beings in this wold. Worldly attachments like - mine, my wife, my children and material attachments like wealth, and possessions are temporary and transient. Only Hari is permanent and ever-lasting. Please, therefore, spend time reflecting upon the majestic Lord PANKAJANABHA, the Lord of ANANTAPURA ! who reclines on the serpent-devotee, Adi Sesha.

anu

Guest guest

thanku anuji....well said chandrashekharanji--- On Fri, 3/12/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] manjadi...guruvayur Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 9:22 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you Anu Iyer for boldly saying about "Isckon related topics" in this group. Our Group is "Guruvayoor" and we have plenty to share about Guruvayoor and the personal experiences of devotees of Guruvayoorappan. As you said I too felt few words of "Prabhupada" is not befitting to a "spiritual Guru". When we have "original" to talk about, why we should go after "duplicates" ? We should be able to see "ekathvam" in "anekathvam" . This is not by any means to denounce Isckon at all. Let us talk and discuss more about Guruvayoor and Guruvayoorappan' s Leelas and personal experiences of devotees of Guruvayoorappan in this forum.

Om Namo Nrayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

anuradha iyer <anuiyer1973@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comTue, March 9, 2010 11:32:30 PM[Guruvayur] manjadi...

Manikandan- this prabhupada in guruvayur group is something different..! ! don't bring this Isckon related topics in guruvayur..u can share the topics in a different way. your topic are really prasing one..but prabhupada.. little different to read..

anu