IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(upanayanam)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Annapoorniji,

Bhakti is eternal.

Please follow the elderly advice of brother KVG considering them as the words of Maharishi

Vasishta.

When your appeal appears in this site, the Lord will automatically bless.

My blessings to Vatu chi Vignesh for aayuraarogyaiswaram

With regards,

Sastry --- On Fri, 1/29/10, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 5:31 AM

Dear Annapoorniji,Radhe Krishna!My hearty congratulations to you and Chiranjeevi. Ramachandran for the Upanayanam ceremony.All of us will pray for the well-being of the family and the young Vatu. May the Lord shower His divine grace on all of you.I have one request to make. Many people perform Upanayanams for their children spending lots of money on a grand scale, and then forget about it. I am writing this specially to you as such a thing should not happen to Chi. Ramachandran. What you should remember is that he continues to perform the rituals like Sandhyavandanam, samidadhanam etc regularly. This means, an elderly person, preferably the boy's father should sit along with him and perform the sandhyavandanam etc., till he is able to remember the Manthras by heart and perform it independently.Please take care of this aspect.RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishnan.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and grace the ceremony.Regards and prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

Guest guest

Dear Annapoorniji

Thanks very much for your invitation.

Our blessings and good wishes to your son. wishing the family a nice time  in preparing for the occassion. 

Regards and best wishes

kala srinivasan  

On 1/28/10, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai).  We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and grace the ceremony.

Regards and prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)     Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

---Om Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Let me too join them to congratulate and wish him all the very best.

May Guruvayoorappan bless him on this occassion and always.

Jai Sree Krishna

NVP Menon <nvpmenonguruvayur Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 6:08:19 AMRe: [Guruvayur] (unknown)

same from us.May guruvayurappan shower His blessings on the young man.

Om namo narayanaya--- On Fri, 1/29/10, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:

regana9 <regana9 >Re: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, January 29, 2010, 3:07 PM

Our blessings too..May the most fortunate One, shower all auspiciousness unto him.

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 29/1/10, gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25@ .co. in> wrote:

gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 11:00 PM

Respected Annapoorniji,Glad to know that your beloved son is getting Brahmopadesam .I along with my family take this oppertunity to convey our heartiest blessings to your son and pray to Guruvayoorappan to shower his unlimited blessings on him.Though our physical presence won't be there our minds will be there with you.May Guruvayoorappan Bless you AllGopalakrishnanguruvayur@grou ps.com, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkates h wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!> > Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,> > I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and

grace the ceremony.> > Regards and prayers,> > > (Annapoorni Venkatesh)> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.