IndiaDivine.org

Yanjavalkyan is very much in the Upanishads [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Panickerji,

The articles were excellent. thank you for forwarding.

Manoj Kunniyur

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarGuruvayur <guruvayur >Fri, January 15, 2010 4:56:37 PM[Guruvayur] Yanjavalkyan is very much in the Upanishads [1 Attachment]

Dear Friends,Yanjavalkyan is very much in the Upanishads. Read some thing about him and more on our Spiritual Science.SincerelyUdayabhanu Panickaraum namaH ShivayaFiber Reduce Cholesterol and Blood sugar. Antioxidants incapacitate free radicals. Free radicals have been implicated in Cancer to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Beans are high in Fiber and Antioxidants. Let us eat Beans, Not meat.

BEAUTY ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS SUCH AS LIPSTICK, MASCARA, EYE LASHES,TOOTH PASTE, MOUTH WASH, LOTIONS, SOAP, MOISTURIZERS, SHAMPOOS, SUNSCREENS, HAIR DYES, PERFUMES, BABY WIPES, DIAPER CREAMS, LOTIONS, MOISTURIZERS, SHAMPOOS, SKIN WHITENERS (A PRODUCT AIMED AT PEOPLE OF AFRICAN AND ASIAN ORIGIN) AND MANY MORE ITEMS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE. BUT ACCORDING TO THE BOOK “TOXIC BEAUTY†WRITTEN BY DR SAMUEL S. EPSTEIN, MAJORITY OF THEM ARE SERIOUS HEALTH RISK.

It will be very kind ,and benefit a lot many of us if somebody can translate or atleast write a condensed version of the article in english.

I also remember my grandmother telling me a story although i dont remember, but i just remember one line YAGNAVALKYA MAHARAJAH PRABHUDEVAYA NAMO NAMAH

KARE KRISHNA 

On 1/15/10, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Udayabhanu Panickar included below]

Dear Friends,Yanjavalkyan is very much in the Upanishads. Read some thing about him and more on our Spiritual Science.SincerelyUdayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaya

Fiber Reduce Cholesterol and Blood sugar. Antioxidants incapacitate free radicals. Free radicals have been implicated in Cancer to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Beans are high in Fiber and Antioxidants. Let us eat Beans, Not meat.

BEAUTY ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS SUCH AS LIPSTICK, MASCARA, EYE LASHES,TOOTH PASTE, MOUTH WASH, LOTIONS, SOAP, MOISTURIZERS, SHAMPOOS, SUNSCREENS, HAIR DYES, PERFUMES, BABY WIPES, DIAPER CREAMS, LOTIONS, MOISTURIZERS, SHAMPOOS, SKIN WHITENERS (A PRODUCT AIMED AT PEOPLE OF AFRICAN AND ASIAN ORIGIN) AND MANY MORE ITEMS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE. BUT ACCORDING TO THE BOOK “TOXIC BEAUTY” WRITTEN BY DR SAMUEL S. EPSTEIN, MAJORITY OF THEM ARE SERIOUS HEALTH RISK.

Attachment(s) from Udayabhanu Panickar

1 of 1 File(s)

Yanjavalkkyanum Kure aadmeeya jnaanavum 1 15 2010.pdf