IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(Hanuman prayers)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The simplest and the best is to chant sri rama, sri rama, sri rama concentrating on the name and form of lord rama accompanied by sita, lakshman and hanuman surrounded by courtiers. You can also find out a number of hanuman stotrams on you tube (mano javam, yatra yatra etc.)

Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777guruvayur Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 5:19:44 AM[Guruvayur] (unknown)

Om Namo Narayana

If any of our gurudevas could help me. I am running a bad time now.(Aerara Shani) i consulted with an astrolger.The astrolger told me to pray to Hanuman swami (anjanneya) If any one could guide me with hanuman prayers

Om Namo Narayana.

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971- 50-7564723/ 7876067Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 (AT) (DOT) co.in

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Please find the attached files (5 files)

T.R. Jayalakshmy

Hanuman Dhayana Slokas1) Manojavam Maaruta Tulya Vegam Jitendriyam Buddhimataam Varishtam |Vaataatmajam Vaanara Yutha Mukhyam Sri Rama Dhootham Sirasaa Namaami ||2) Buddhir Bhalam Yaso Dhairyam Nirbhayatvam Arogathaam | Ajaatyam Vaak Padutvam Cha Hanumat Smaranaath Bhavet || 3) Yathra Yathra Raghunaatha Keerthanam | Thathra Thathra Kritham Hasthaka Anjalim || Bhaashpa Vaari Paripoorna Lochanam | Maarutim Namatha Raakshasa Anthakam || 4) Asaadhya Saadhaka Swaamin | Asaadhyam Thava Kim Vadha ||Raama Dhootha Krupaa Sindhoh |Muth Kaaryam Saadhaya Prabhoh ||

--- On Tue, 8/12/09, Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote:

Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Tuesday, 8 December, 2009, 10:49 AM

Om Namo Narayana

If any of our gurudevas could help me. I am running a bad time now.(Aerara Shani) i consulted with an astrolger.The astrolger told me to pray to Hanuman swami (anjanneya) If any one could guide me with hanuman prayers

Om Namo Narayana.

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971- 50-7564723/ 7876067Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 (AT) (DOT) co.in

2 of 2 Photo(s)