IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To all members.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends and devotees,

Bhakti is eternal.

Due to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under treatment for the past two months and therefore I could not go through your spiritual mails.

By the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate prayers, I am recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment.

I am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and blessings and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I am also thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our site, whose names are not mentioned here.

Now I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet indirectly on a platform of this Bhakti site.

With love and regards,

Sastry

Guest guest

ഓം നമോ നാരായണായഃPranamam Respected Sastryji,Guruvayoorappan will protect you. Our prayers always with you sir.With Prayers, Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry wrote:Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry[Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Date: Monday, 23 November, 2009, 11:13 AM

Bhakti is eternal.

Due to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under treatment for the past two months and therefore I could not go through your spiritual mails.

By the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate prayers, I am recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment.

I am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and blessings and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I am also thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our site, whose names are not mentioned here.

Now I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet indirectly on a platform of this Bhakti site.

With love and regards,

Sastry

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Hari Om!

Respected Shastriji,

It is too good to notice that you have recovered to some extend from your health problems.  Since Bangalore is prone to have bronchitis, you have to be extra careful.  I am also a chronic asthma patient living in Bangalore for the last 30 years.  

May Guruvayoorappan give you all His blessings for being active as before so that we in the group can enjoy your spiritual views on regular basis as before.

Regards 

2009/11/23 Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry

Dear friends and devotees, Bhakti is eternal. Due to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under treatment for the past two months and therefore I could not go through your spiritual mails.

By the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate prayers, I am recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment. I am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and blessings and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I am also thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our site, whose names are not mentioned here. Now I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet indirectly on a platform of this Bhakti site. With love and regards, Sastry

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Respected sahastrijiGlad to note you will be back in action. let us remember babas words WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HEREREGARDSKala Srinivasan2009/11/23 jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat

ഓം നമോ നാരായണായഃPranamam Respected Sastryji,Guruvayoorappan will protect you. Our prayers always with you sir.With Prayers, Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry wrote:

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry[Guruvayur] To all members.

guruvayur Date: Monday, 23 November, 2009, 11:13 AM

Bhakti is eternal.

With love and regards,

Sastry

Guest guest

Respected Sastriji,

As Sashikalaji said, so glad to see you back. May Guruvayoorappan bless you.

Jai Sree Krishna

sashikala srinivasan <sashikalasrinivasanguruvayur Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 11:10:08 AMRe: Fw: [Guruvayur] To all members.

Respected sahastrijiGlad to note you will be back in action. let us remember babas words WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HEREREGARDSKala Srinivasan

2009/11/23 jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>

ഓം നമോ നാരായണായഃPranamam Respected Sastryji,Guruvayoorappan will protect you. Our prayers always with you sir.With Prayers, Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ > wrote:

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >[Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 23 November, 2009, 11:13 AM

Bhakti is eternal.

With love and regards,

Sastry

Guest guest

Very happy to know you are recovering Sastryji, thank you to Krishna...love all your mails..

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 2:49 PM

Hari Om!

Respected Shastriji,

It is too good to notice that you have recovered to some extend from your health problems. Since Bangalore is prone to have bronchitis, you have to be extra careful. I am also a chronic asthma patient living in Bangalore for the last 30 years.

May Guruvayoorappan give you all His blessings for being active as before so that we in the group can enjoy your spiritual views on regular basis as before.

Regards

2009/11/23 Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >

Dear friends and devotees, Bhakti is eternal. Due to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under treatment for the past two months and therefore I could not go through your spiritual mails.

By the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate prayers, I am recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment. I am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and blessings and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I am also thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our site, whose names are not mentioned here. Now I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet indirectly on a platform of this Bhakti site. With love and regards, Sastry

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Sastriji,

May Gurvayoorappan bless you with Ayur-arogya-saukhyam . You being an

exponent of Narayaneeyam is very dear to Bhagavan.

with prayers for your well being,

Das

guruvayur , " Dr.B.G.Y Sastry " <drbgysastry

wrote:

>

> Dear friends and devotees,

> Bhakti is eternal.

> Due to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under

treatment for the past two months and therefore I could not go through

your spiritual mails.

> By the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate

prayers, I am recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment.

> I am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and

blessings and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I

am also thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our

site, whose names are not mentioned here.

> Now I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet

indirectly on a platform of this Bhakti site.

> With love and regards,

> Sastry

>

Guest guest

Respected Sastryjee,

Very happy to hear that Guruvayurappan blessed you

with a speedy recovery and brought you back in action.

Waiting for your valuable mails.

With Prayers

Leju.

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 8:27 PM

Very happy to know you are recovering Sastryji, thank you to Krishna...love all your mails..

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, November 23, 2009, 2:49 PM

Hari Om!

Respected Shastriji,

It is too good to notice that you have recovered to some extend from your health problems. Since Bangalore is prone to have bronchitis, you have to be extra careful. I am also a chronic asthma patient living in Bangalore for the last 30 years.

Regards

2009/11/23 Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear and respected Sasthryji,

We are happy to know that you are doing better and we pray guruvayurappan to completely cure you of your bronchitis.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry wrote:

Guest guest

Guruvayoorappa.

Sree Maha Punyatman, Sasthryji,

Extremely glad to hear your golden words again. May Lord Sree

Guruvayoorappan

Shower His blessings on you to completely cure the disease and

we pray to God for

your long life, with health and happiness, along with all

kinds of prospects and posterity.

With humble Pranams and most Respectful Regards,

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

mprnair

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Savitri

Puram

Monday, November 23, 2009 4:55 PM

guruvayur

Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.

We are happy to know that you are doing better and we pray

guruvayurappan to completely cure you of your bronchitis.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear

friends and devotees,

Bhakti

is eternal.

Due

to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under treatment for

the past two months and therefore I could not go through your spiritual

mails.

By

the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate prayers, I am

recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment.

I

am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and blessings

and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I am also

thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our site, whose

names are not mentioned here.

Now

I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet indirectly

on a platform of this Bhakti site.

With

love and regards,

Sastry

Guest guest

Dear Sastriji,Glad to know that you are out of the woods now. May you regain your perfect health by the grace of the Lord.saroja Ramnujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On Sat, 12/5/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 2:36 AM

Guruvayoorappa. Sree Maha Punyatman, Sasthryji, Extremely glad to hear your golden words again. May Lord Sree

Guruvayoorappan Shower His blessings on you to completely cure the disease and

we pray to God for your long life, with health and happiness, along with all

kinds of prospects and posterity. With humble Pranams and most Respectful Regards, Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam, mprnair

Thanks, Regards, Have a great day,

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of Savitri

Puram

guruvayur@grou ps.com

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ > wrote:

Dear

friends and devotees, Bhakti

is eternal. Due

mails. By

recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment. I

names are not mentioned here. Now

on a platform of this Bhakti site. With

love and regards, Sastry

Guest guest

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I made it a point to pay a long-overdue visit to Dr. B.G.Y. Sastryji couple of days ago.  He was, no doubt in very high spirits despite his physical discomforts, and was overjoyed to see me.  I felt highly blessed at the love and affection he showed towards me, addressing me as " Anna " , every time.

The medical profession in Bangalore has told him that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him, and clinically, he is fit as a fiddle.We discussed many things with reference to his health and about changes in lifestyle he can make, to make living more comfortable and free from pain.   He enquired about each one of our members by name, whatever he could remember

Let us all continue our prayers for his well-being.Loving regards, KVG.On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 2:36 AM, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

Guruvayoorappa.

Extremely glad to hear your golden words again. May Lord Sree

Guruvayoorappan

Shower His blessings on you to completely cure the disease and

we pray to God for

your long life, with health and happiness, along with all

kinds of prospects and posterity.

mprnair

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Savitri

Puram

guruvayur

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear

friends and devotees,

Bhakti

is eternal.

Due

mails.

By

recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment.

I

names are not mentioned here.

Now

on a platform of this Bhakti site.

With

love and regards,

Sastry

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Guest guest

Dear and respected KVGji,

Very happy to hear that Sastryji is " fit as a fiddle " . We will continue our prayers. One more example of Bhagavaan's kaarunyam to His devotees and we are blessed to hear more from Sastryji.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I made it a point to pay a long-overdue visit to Dr. B.G.Y. Sastryji couple of days ago.  He was, no doubt in very high spirits despite his physical discomforts, and was overjoyed to see me.  I felt highly blessed at the love and affection he showed towards me, addressing me as " Anna " , every time.

The medical profession in Bangalore has told him that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him, and clinically, he is fit as a fiddle.We discussed many things with reference to his health and about changes in lifestyle he can make, to make living more comfortable and free from pain.   He enquired about each one of our members by name, whatever he could remember

Let us all continue our prayers for his well-being.Loving regards, KVG.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 2:36 AM, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

Guruvayoorappa.

Extremely glad to hear your golden words again. May Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan

Shower His blessings on you to completely cure the disease and we pray to God for

your long life, with health and happiness, along with all kinds of prospects and posterity.

mprnair

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Savitri Puram

Monday, November 23, 2009 4:55 PMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.

We are happy to know that you are doing better and we pray guruvayurappan to completely cure you of your bronchitis.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Bhakti is eternal.

With love and regards,

Sastry

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              

ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Guest guest

Hari-Om

Every one in this group is happy and relieved to note that the doctor has given

Sastriji a clean certificate of health.

Everything happens with Bhagavan's blessings,

Guruvayoorappa,Pranaaams at your lotus feet.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

>

> Dear and respected KVGji,

>

> Very happy to hear that Sastryji is " fit as a fiddle " . We will continue our

> prayers. One more example of Bhagavaan's kaarunyam to His devotees and we

> are blessed to hear more from Sastryji.

>

> Regards and prayers

>

> Savitri

>

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM, K.V Gopalakrishna <

> gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> > Radhe Krishna!

> >

> > I made it a point to pay a long-overdue visit to Dr. B.G.Y. Sastryji couple

> > of days ago. He was, no doubt in very high spirits despite his physical

> > discomforts, and was overjoyed to see me. I felt highly blessed at the love

> > and affection he showed towards me, addressing me as " Anna " , every time.

> >

> > The medical profession in Bangalore has told him that there is absolutely

> > nothing wrong with him, and clinically, he is fit as a fiddle.

> >

> > We discussed many things with reference to his health and about changes in

> > lifestyle he can make, to make living more comfortable and free from pain.

> > He enquired about each one of our members by name, whatever he could

> > remember

> >

> > Let us all continue our prayers for his well-being.

> > Loving regards,

> > KVG.

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 2:36 AM, mprnair <nairradhakrishnanwrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Guruvayoorappa.

> >>

> >> Sree Maha Punyatman, Sasthryji,

> >>

> >> Extremely glad to hear your golden words again. May Lord Sree

> >> Guruvayoorappan

> >>

> >> Shower His blessings on you to completely cure the disease and we pray to

> >> God for

> >>

> >> your long life, with health and happiness, along with all kinds of

> >> prospects and posterity.

> >>

> >> With humble Pranams and most Respectful Regards,

> >>

> >> Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

> >>

> >> mprnair

> >>

> >> Thanks,

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >>

> >> Have a great day,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ** guruvayur [guruvayur ] *On

> >> Behalf Of *Savitri Puram

> >> *Sent:* Monday, November 23, 2009 4:55 PM

> >> *To:* guruvayur

> >> *Subject:* Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear and respected Sasthryji,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> We are happy to know that you are doing better and we pray guruvayurappan

> >> to completely cure you of your bronchitis.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Regards and prayers

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Savitri

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry

> >> wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear friends and devotees,

> >>

> >> Bhakti is eternal.

> >>

> >> Due to breathlessness on account of acute bronchitis, I was under

> >> treatment for the past two months and therefore I could not go through your

> >> spiritual mails.

> >>

> >> By the grace of Lord Guruvayurappan and with your affectionate prayers, I

> >> am recovered to certain extent and still under the treatment.

> >>

> >> I am indebted to elder brother Sri KVG for his regular enquiries and

> >> blessings and well wishes of younger brother Chi Srinivasan (Cheenu). I am

> >> also thankful to Sri Chandranji, Sunilji and all the members of our site,

> >> whose names are not mentioned here.

> >>

> >> Now I join with you and spend some time in the Satsang where we meet

> >> indirectly on a platform of this Bhakti site.

> >>

> >> With love and regards,

> >>

> >> Sastry

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> > --

> > कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯

वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |

> > भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥

महापातककोटयः ||

> > കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯

വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡

> > ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ

മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hari Om!

Respected Shastriji.....

I too live in Bangalore and prone to the bad weather conditions in view of the fact that i too have chronic respiratory problems.  I feel that a change of place preferably to a place like chennai, hyderabad or kerala itself could give you a better health condition.  I pray that with the blessings of Lord Dhanwanthara Murthy  all medicines you would be taking now turns out to be " amruth " and you have a speedy recovery.

Om Dhanwanthari Moorthiye Nama !

best regards

2009/12/6 Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

Dear and respected KVGji,

Very happy to hear that Sastryji is " fit as a fiddle " . We will continue our prayers. One more example of Bhagavaan's kaarunyam to His devotees and we are blessed to hear more from Sastryji.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 2:36 AM, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

Guruvayoorappa.

Extremely glad to hear your golden words again. May Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan

Shower His blessings on you to completely cure the disease and we pray to God for

your long life, with health and happiness, along with all kinds of prospects and posterity.

mprnair

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Savitri Puram

Monday, November 23, 2009 4:55 PMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Bhakti is eternal.

With love and regards,

Sastry

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              

ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangaloremy blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

My dear friends,

You are all bringing me a lot of my old memories back, Especially

Shastriji and KVGji. It is giving me a lot of flashbacks. I am getting

very impatient to visit Bangalore. I hope I can visit you all Bangalore

Guruvayur family members next time I visit home.SincerelyUdhayabhanu Panickaraum namaHShivaaya LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH.LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.

Guest guest

Om namo Narayanaya...Dear Sastryji...I am very happy to hear that your health is ok...again we all pray for your good health...Baghavan is always with you..Om Namo Narayana....Om Namo Narayana..Om Namo Narayana...With Best Regards, Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry wrote:Dr.B.G.Y

Sastry <drbgysastry[Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Date: Monday, 23 November, 2009, 8:43 AM

Bhakti is eternal.

With love and regards,

Sastry

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,I am glad to know from Sri KVG's mail that there is nothing wrong with Dr. B.G.Y.Sastryji's health. S.N.Sastri--- On Sat, 12/5/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Cc: "Srinivasan S" <gansriparSaturday, December 5, 2009, 11:22 PM

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I made it a point to pay a long-overdue visit to Dr. B.G.Y. Sastryji couple of days ago. He was, no doubt in very high spirits despite his physical discomforts, and was overjoyed to see me. I felt highly blessed at the love and affection he showed towards me, addressing me as "Anna", every time.

The medical profession in Bangalore has told him that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him, and clinically, he is fit as a fiddle.We discussed many things with reference to his health and about changes in lifestyle he can make, to make living more comfortable and free from pain. He enquired about each one of our members by name, whatever he could remember

--

Guest guest

Pranamam

Very happy to heard about our Sastriji getting to normal. We will continue our prayer for Lord for Saatrijis well being.

--- On Sun, 6/12/09, Nilakantan sastri <snsastri wrote:

Nilakantan sastri <snsastriRe: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur Date: Sunday, 6 December, 2009, 10:21 AM

Dear Gurudevs,I am glad to know from Sri KVG's mail that there is nothing wrong with Dr. B.G.Y.Sastryji' s health. S.N.Sastri--- On Sat, 12/5/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Guruvayur] To all members.guruvayur@grou ps.comCc: "Srinivasan S" <gansripar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Saturday, December 5, 2009, 11:22 PM

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I made it a point to pay a long-overdue visit to Dr. B.G.Y. Sastryji couple of days ago. He was, no doubt in very high spirits despite his physical discomforts, and was overjoyed to see me. I felt highly blessed at the love and affection he showed towards me, addressing me as "Anna", every time.The medical profession in Bangalore has told him that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him, and clinically, he is fit as a fiddle.We discussed many things with reference to his health and about changes in lifestyle he can make, to make living more comfortable and free from pain. He enquired about each one of our members by name, whatever he could remember Let us all continue our prayers for his well-being.Loving regards, KVG.

--