IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pal kachal what items to be included.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,

I have a doubt which i would like to have clarification from the experienced and learned members of this group. One the day of pal kachal( Boiling the first milk ) in a new home what are the things that need to be taken apart from a photo of god, flowers, kumkum chandan and milk.

Some people have told me it is auspicious to carry salt. Someone even suggested a broom saying that broom represents lakshmi!!!!!!

Iam sure your answers will be informative for the group in general.

Thanks and best regards,

Jayanthi C

Guest guest

Respected madamOn palu kachal day First take to your new homeGods photoVilakku, thiri, ghee, matchbox, karpooram, flowersOne thattu in which you put one new saree or blouse piece or some newCloth. Little rice, dal, salt, sugar, puli, red chillie, turmericChk what direction milk falls first. South not goodThank youSent from my iPhoneOn 26-Oct-2009, at 2:45 PM, "C.Jayanthi" <cjayanthi wrote:

Dear Devotees,

I have a doubt which i would like to have clarification from the experienced and learned members of this group. One the day of pal kachal( Boiling the first milk ) in a new home what are the things that need to be taken apart from a photo of god, flowers, kumkum chandan and milk.

Some people have told me it is auspicious to carry salt. Someone even suggested a broom saying that broom represents lakshmi!!!!!!

Thanks and best regards,

Jayanthi C

Guest guest

Thanks for you quick response

Regrds,

Jayanthi--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Manjusha C <manju_amrita wrote:

Manjusha C <manju_amritaRe: [Guruvayur] Pal kachal what items to be included."guruvayur " <guruvayur >Cc: "guruvayur " <guruvayur >Monday, October 26, 2009, 5:59 PM

Respected madam

On palu kachal day

First take to your new home

Gods photo

Vilakku, thiri, ghee, matchbox, karpooram, flowers

One thattu in which you put one new saree or blouse piece or some new

Cloth. Little rice, dal, salt, sugar, puli, red chillie, turmeric

Chk what direction milk falls first. South not good

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On 26-Oct-2009, at 2:45 PM, "C.Jayanthi" <cjayanthi > wrote:

Dear Devotees,

Some people have told me it is auspicious to carry salt. Someone even suggested a broom saying that broom represents lakshmi!!!!! !

Thanks and best regards,

Jayanthi C

Guest guest

Hari Om!

While you would be preferred to take all good things to your new home, never take a broom atleast alongwith other pooja things to your new home....  But ensure that the house is cleaned before the pooja...

2009/10/26 C.Jayanthi <cjayanthi

Dear Devotees,

Some people have told me it is auspicious to carry salt. Someone even suggested a broom  saying that broom represents lakshmi!!!!!!

Thanks and best regards,

Jayanthi C

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

also put a kolam with rice flourOn Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Manjusha C <manju_amrita wrote:

Respected madamOn palu kachal day First take to your new homeGods photoVilakku, thiri, ghee, matchbox, karpooram, flowersOne thattu in which you put one new saree or blouse piece or some new

Cloth. Little rice, dal, salt, sugar, puli, red chillie, turmericChk what direction milk falls first. South not goodThank youSent from my iPhone

On 26-Oct-2009, at 2:45 PM, " C.Jayanthi " <cjayanthi wrote:

Dear Devotees,

Some people have told me it is auspicious to carry salt. Someone even suggested a broom  saying that broom represents lakshmi!!!!!!

Thanks and best regards,

Jayanthi C