Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

I have heard about 'Aikya mathya yanthram' does anyone know abt this and its

significance ? Is there any Aikya mathya sooktha mathram which we can recite

for having a argument free life ??

Can anyone adive ?

Lakshmy

Guest guest

One famous living vedic acharya in Kerala is Acharya Narendra Bhushan who has authored many books on Vedas, Upanishads etc. His is publishing a malayalam vedic periodical called, Arshanadam, from Chengannur. where he is discussing the hymns of veda in detail. Chaturveda Samhitha is publication of Arshanadam Publishers from Chengannur containing all the hymns of the four vedas. Acharya Narendra Bhushan had published a small pocket book of the daily prayers and vedic hymn to be chanted everyday. It contains Purusha Sooktham, Bhagya Sooktham and so many other hymns.which are to be chanted daily. His email ID is arshanadam. You can get clarification from him on any vedic topic. --- On Wed, 27/5/09, Lakshmy Manoj <lakshmy_manoj wrote:

Lakshmy Manoj <lakshmy_manoj[Guruvayur] Aikya mathya sookthamguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 11:07 PM

Dear Gurudevs,I have heard about 'Aikya mathya yanthram' does anyone know abt this and its significance ? Is there any Aikya mathya sooktha mathram which we can recite for having a argument free life ?? Can anyone adive ?Lakshmy

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Namaste!

There is a book on Veda mantras published by Panchangam Press, Kunnamkulam.  It contains several of them including Purusha Sooktam, Saraswatam, Aikamatya Sutram etc. 

There is also an audio CD published by Brahmaswom Madham, Thrissur which contains this and other mantras.  It is VERY difficult to recite the mantra as they have done.  

The Prachetass brothers are worshipped while taking bath for cordiality and love between brothers.  The story of Prachetass appears in Srimad Bhagavatam, canto 6.

With prayers,

Chith Puram

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Lakshmy Manoj <lakshmy_manoj wrote:

Dear Gurudevs,I have heard about 'Aikya mathya yanthram' does anyone know abt this and its significance ? Is there any Aikya mathya sooktha mathram which we can recite for having a argument free life ??

Can anyone adive ?Lakshmy

Guest guest

Dear all,

Please let me know the company which realeased this CD.I checked with some shop[s they are asking the same.May lord krishna bless all of us.

Regards

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 7 June, 2009 20:11:00Re: [Guruvayur] Aikya mathya sooktham

Namaste!

There is a book on Veda mantras published by Panchangam Press, Kunnamkulam. It contains several of them including Purusha Sooktam, Saraswatam, Aikamatya Sutram etc.

There is also an audio CD published by Brahmaswom Madham, Thrissur which contains this and other mantras. It is VERY difficult to recite the mantra as they have done.

The Prachetass brothers are worshipped while taking bath for cordiality and love between brothers. The story of Prachetass appears in Srimad Bhagavatam, canto 6.

With prayers,

Chith Puram

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Lakshmy Manoj <lakshmy_manoj@ > wrote:

Dear Gurudevs,I have heard about 'Aikya mathya yanthram' does anyone know abt this and its significance ? Is there any Aikya mathya sooktha mathram which we can recite for having a argument free life ?? Can anyone adive ?Lakshmy

Guest guest

Namaste Madhavji and other Gurudevs!The CD has been produced by Brahmaswom Madhom, Thrissur (a non-profit organization for teaching Vedas) in Kerala.   You may have to go there to get it, assuming they have copies.  I did not expect the CD to be available in stores.

With prayers,Chith PuramOn Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM, AZHAKATH MADHAVA KURUP <azhakathbah wrote:

Dear all,

Please let me know the company which realeased this CD.I checked with some shop[s they are asking the same.May lord krishna bless all of us.

Regards

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaguruvayur

Sunday, 7 June, 2009 20:11:00Re: [Guruvayur] Aikya mathya sooktham

Namaste!

There is a book on Veda mantras published by Panchangam Press, Kunnamkulam.  It contains several of them including Purusha Sooktam, Saraswatam, Aikamatya Sutram etc. 

There is also an audio CD published by Brahmaswom Madham, Thrissur which contains this and other mantras.  It is VERY difficult to recite the mantra as they have done.  

The Prachetass brothers are worshipped while taking bath for cordiality and love between brothers.  The story of Prachetass appears in Srimad Bhagavatam, canto 6.

With prayers,

Chith Puram

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Lakshmy Manoj <lakshmy_manoj@ > wrote:

Dear Gurudevs,I have heard about 'Aikya mathya yanthram' does anyone know abt this and its significance ? Is there any Aikya mathya sooktha mathram which we can recite for having a argument free life ??

Can anyone adive ?Lakshmy