IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(നമ�മ�ടെ വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരക�ഷിക�ക�ക)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari om after reading this letter i too want to learn sanskrit pls let me kow is it possible to learn in net in our free time my friend told it have more aaccent so we cant lern online pls help me definitely idecided to teach my daughter also sanskrit at what age she should start because she is studying lkg Shanthi--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] save our veda bhasha-sanskrit(നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)"Guruv" <guruvayur >Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 8:29 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

The best thing one can do is to learn Sanskrit and spread it to the rest. That is what I am doing - learning- currently in my 72nd yr. I could not learn Sanskrit in my school days due to my father's "job" changes that resulted change of medium from Malayalam to Tamil and back to Malayalam from 6th standard ( I to VI Form those days) in 1947. The urge or awareness of learning Sanskrit aroused in me in 2006 when I got Narayaneeyam (with English translation) from our KVG and also got around the same time, Bhagavath Geetha in Malayalam from Chinmaya missions in Philadelphia. Luckily I got an opportunity through our Gurukulam, when our Sarojaji started Sanskrit class that I am still learning. Within this past 2 years I am a totter as far as Sanskrit language is concerned. I still have miles to go and I am sure that I will be able to do that with kind blessings from Sarojaji. One day I hope, I will be

able to perform what Sarojaji is doing - vidya daanam - provided I live that long.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekhaan

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, May 4, 2009 6:12:19 AMRe: [Guruvayur] save our veda bhasha-sanskrit(നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)

Very truly said. My grandmother used to speak to her sisters in Sanskrit. But I havent seen anybody other than them doing that. What can we do to change the situation?

Jai Sree Krishna--- On Sun, 5/3/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in> wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] save our veda bhasha-sanskrit(നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)"GURUVAYURAPPAN" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, May 3, 2009, 6:04 AM

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Pranamam to all,

Sanskrit is our veda bhasha. It has more than 10,000 years old.. Our all Vedas and Upanishads, Mahabharatha all are written in this language. 5000 years before Bhagavan Krishna given us his "Bhagavath geetha". That was in this language. That time Sanskrit was their speaking language.

Now how many people can speak Sanskrit..?. Now how many people can understand Sanskrit shlokas. we have to protect our veda bhasha. It has more than 10,000 years old . Now also it is alive. We are giving more importance to English language. Same importance we have to give to Sanskrit also. Sanskrit is the Mother of all languages. In English so many words are taken from our Sanskrit. If we are checking following words, we can understand that.

1 MATER-----MOTHER 2 PITAR----PAPA/ FATHER 3 BHRATHER—BROTHER 4 SVASAR-SISTER 5 GYAAMTI----GEOMETRY 6 TRIKONAMITI—TRIGONOMETRY 7 DVAAR---DOOR 8 MA---ME 9 NAMAN----NAME 10 SMI---SMILE 11 EKA---EQUAL 12 THATH---THAT How we can save our veda bhasha. we can save this bhasha by giving this bhasha to our next generation. In our school level we are learning English compulsorily. Like that we have to learn Sanskrit also. If we are chanting Sanskrit manthras so many changes are happening in our mind and our body. So Sanskrit is God’s own language. For explaining about this subject, we have so many respected members who knowing more than me about this. Iam assuring that they will share their opinion about this subject. My English language is very poor. You can see so many mistakes in this. Sorry for all mistakes. With Prayers jayasankar vattekkat

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Pranamam shanthiji,

First I am congratulating you. Because you took a good decision to learn our veda Bhasha. You decided to teach Sanskrit to your daughter also. Now I am also a student of our Veda Bhasha, definitely I will give this language to my son.

For learning Sanskrit there are so many sites in the internet. I will give some of links to you

http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/sanskrit/lessons.php

http://sanskritdocuments.org/learning_tools/learning_tools.html

http://www.dandavats.com/?p=7115

http://www.shrivedabharathi.in/

http://imp.lss.wisc.edu/~gbuhnema/homes.html

http://www.indovacations.net/english/learn-sanskrit.htm

With Prayers

Jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Fri, 8/5/09, Shanthi <saanthipapli wrote:

Shanthi <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] (നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)guruvayur Date: Friday, 8 May, 2009, 5:45 AM

Hari om after reading this letter i too want to learn sanskrit pls let me kow is it possible to learn in net in our free time my friend told it have more aaccent so we cant lern online pls help me definitely idecided to teach my daughter also sanskrit at what age she should start because she is studying lkg Shanthi--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >[Guruvayur] save our veda bhasha-sanskrit(നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)"Guruv" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 8:29 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

The best thing one can do is to learn Sanskrit and spread it to the rest. That is what I am doing - learning- currently in my 72nd yr. I could not learn Sanskrit in my school days due to my father's "job" changes that resulted change of medium from Malayalam to Tamil and back to Malayalam from 6th standard ( I to VI Form those days) in 1947. The urge or awareness of learning Sanskrit aroused in me in 2006 when I got Narayaneeyam (with English translation) from our KVG and also got around the same time, Bhagavath Geetha in Malayalam from Chinmaya missions in Philadelphia. Luckily I got an opportunity through our Gurukulam, when our Sarojaji started Sanskrit class that I am still learning. Within this past 2 years I am a totter as far as Sanskrit language is concerned. I still have miles to go and I am sure that I will be able to do that with kind blessings from Sarojaji. One day I hope, I will be

able to perform what Sarojaji is doing - vidya daanam - provided I live that long.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekhaan

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, May 4, 2009 6:12:19 AMRe: [Guruvayur] save our veda bhasha-sanskrit(നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)

Very truly said. My grandmother used to speak to her sisters in Sanskrit. But I havent seen anybody other than them doing that. What can we do to change the situation?

Jai Sree Krishna--- On Sun, 5/3/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in> wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] save our veda bhasha-sanskrit(നമàµà´®àµà´Ÿàµ† വേദ ഭാഷയെ സംരകàµà´·à´¿à´•àµà´•àµà´•)"GURUVAYURAPPAN" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, May 3, 2009, 6:04 AM

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Pranamam to all,

Sanskrit is our veda bhasha. It has more than 10,000 years old.. Our all Vedas and Upanishads, Mahabharatha all are written in this language. 5000 years before Bhagavan Krishna given us his "Bhagavath geetha". That was in this language. That time Sanskrit was their speaking language.

Now how many people can speak Sanskrit..?. Now how many people can understand Sanskrit shlokas. we have to protect our veda bhasha. It has more than 10,000 years old . Now also it is alive. We are giving more importance to English language. Same importance we have to give to Sanskrit also. Sanskrit is the Mother of all languages. In English so many words are taken from our Sanskrit. If we are checking following words, we can understand that.

1 MATER-----MOTHER

2 PITAR----PAPA/ FATHER

3 BHRATHER—BROTHER

4 SVASAR-SISTER

5 GYAAMTI----GEOMETRY

6 TRIKONAMITI—TRIGONOMETRY

7 DVAAR---DOOR

8 MA---ME

9 NAMAN----NAME

10 SMI---SMILE

11 EKA---EQUAL

12 THATH---THAT

How we can save our veda bhasha. we can save this bhasha by giving this bhasha to our next generation. In our school level we are learning English compulsorily. Like that we have to learn Sanskrit also. If we are chanting Sanskrit manthras so many changes are happening in our mind and our body. So Sanskrit is God’s own language.

For explaining about this subject, we have so many respected members who knowing more than me about this. Iam assuring that they will share their opinion about this subject. My English language is very poor. You can see so many mistakes in this. Sorry for all mistakes. With Prayers jayasankar vattekkat

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!