IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Guruvayoorappan temple (Bahrain)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranamam,

Also another temple in Gold city,Bahrain.In a flat. Loard Guruvayoorappan temple poojary from kerala and cd of Narayaneeyam available there.We can do pradakshanam,venna nedyam,

pushpanjali etc there.All according to kerala tradition.

Rgds,

Upama.Menon.

--- On Tue, 21/4/09, Devan Hari <harisree35 wrote:

Devan Hari <harisree35Re: [Guruvayur] True incident happend to meguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 8:53 AM

Hare Krishna..

Dear Prasadji,

I am Hari from bahrain.. This is Kannan...

In Bahrain we have 2 more Krishna temples belongs to ISKON. Next time if you come here, pls visit these temples also..

with prayers..

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare..

Hari - 36052898 (Bahrain)--- On Mon, 4/20/09, PRASAD KRISHNA <pra_00_in > wrote:

PRASAD KRISHNA <pra_00_in >[Guruvayur] True incident happend to me"guruvayur@gro ups.com" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Monday, April 20, 2009, 7:43 PM

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

Kannan’s Love (A true incident happened to me)

I am presently residing in Saudi Arabia where there is no Hindu temple to visit and our pooja rooms only our temples.

I do not have words to express Kannan’s love towards me and my family. Recent incident I want to share with all of you.

Every Thursdays we used to make pal payasam (milk kheer) to Kannan in the morning after taking bath. That day is very auspicious day for us since we will clean the place where Kannan is kept in the pooja room. Me and my wife used to enjoy the sacred feeling while doing the cleaning activities.

Last week we went to Baharain ( neighboring country) and we were invited by one of my close friends who is staying there. We went on a Tuesday night and stayed there on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning came back. On Thursday we were gloomy since we could not make Nivedyam for Kannan. It was a different kind of feeling to express.

As per the schedule of my friend who took us to SreeKrishna Temple (North Indian Style) there on Thursday. (There are several temples in Bahrain ). We were visiting Bahrain for the first time and we could visit Sree Krishna Temple there. At 10.30 AM we reached temple and saw that temple was closed after morning poojas. When we enquired, poojari told us to wait for another 30 minutes so temple will be opened again.

At 11.00 AM Temple opened and we had a wonderful Darshan. Poojari did Aarathi and we could participate in one or two bhajans there. While going out at the entrance suddenly one guy started distributing prasadam. One of the prasadam was palpayasam (milk kheer). We were in tears to enjoy Kannan’s love towards us. Every week we used to make payasam to Kannan. One week when we missed it, Kannan gave us back payasam after reading our minds.

Also, one guy staying there, gave me DVD for Bhagavatham Recitation and Bhajans. When I asked him can I pay anything for the DVD given. He told “ Do you mean money†I told “Yes Moneyâ€, he told humbly that money whatever required is being given by Kannan. I did not have words to answer. We were looking for so many days for this Bhagavatham recitation.

We left the place with completely filled love from Kannan.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest Sreekrishnan

Tears in my eyes !! happened to read this today. planning to visit bahrain this weekend, would like to visit krishna temple

Om namo narayanaya

Sreekrishnan

Guest ruth

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the name and contacts of all Krishna temples in Bahrain-Manama.

I have a friend who is a newly convert around. Maybe just one to three years in it and I am tensed that he is in problem from his community due to his conversion. Just wanna be sure that he is Ok, as I haven't seen him online after the last discussion on this. Please help.

Regards

Ruth