IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

House Warming Ceremony

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

Dear Devotees,

I am a new member of this group. My name is Manoharan. With the grace of God, I am shortly shifting to a new flat at Pune. The House warming ceremony is planned on 6th May, 2009.

With this e-mail, I seek your prayers and blessings for a Krishna consciousness life in my new flat.

With best regards,

Manoharan Sukumaran

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save paper, save trees, help environment

Guest guest

Wish you and your family a great success and may god give you all the warmth and peace in this new house.Geetha Nair--- On Tue, 21/4/09, Manoharan <msukumaran wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaran[Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremonyguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 2:30 PM

Hare Krishna!

Dear Devotees,

I am a new member of this group. My name is Manoharan. With the grace of God, I am shortly shifting to a new flat at Pune. The House warming ceremony is planned on 6th May, 2009.

With this e-mail, I seek your prayers and blessings for a Krishna consciousness life in my new flat.

With best regards,

Manoharan Sukumaran

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save paper, save trees, help environment

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Devotee.

We are very happy when hearing about your housing ceremony. Building a new house is not a common, i think Kannan made a grace on you to build a new flat. We are all praying with Kannan to bless you & your Family at new flat.

With Prayers.........

Sushma--- On Tue, 21/4/09, Manoharan <msukumaran wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaran[Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremonyguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 9:00 AM

Hare Krishna!

Dear Devotees,

With best regards,

Manoharan Sukumaran

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

May Krishna grace your home with His loving presence.--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Manoharan <msukumaran wrote:Manoharan <msukumaran[Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremonyguruvayur Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 5:00 PM

Hare Krishna!

Dear Devotees,

With best regards,

Manoharan Sukumaran

Guest guest

You have chosen the wonderful date for the house warming and it is also a Wednesday.

Be assured that Lord Guruvayoorappan will be there to bless your home ,your family members and all those present for the Ceremony.

Hare Rama Hare Krishna,

Best Wishes from

Narayanan

Rekha <regana9guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, 22 April 2009 6:44:40Re: [Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremony

May Krishna grace your home with His loving presence.--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Manoharan <msukumaran wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaran[Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremonyguruvayur Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 5:00 PM

Hare Krishna!

Dear Devotees,

With best regards,

Manoharan Sukumaran

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

congrats my hearty wishes lord blessings always with u and ur family

thnks ans regards

--- On Tue, 28/4/09, Narayanan S nair <nsn_816 wrote:

Narayanan S nair <nsn_816Re: [Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremonyguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 28 April, 2009, 11:01 AM

You have chosen the wonderful date for the house warming and it is also a Wednesday.

Be assured that Lord Guruvayoorappan will be there to bless your home ,your family members and all those present for the Ceremony.

Hare Rama Hare Krishna,

Best Wishes from

Narayanan

Rekha <regana9 >guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 22 April 2009 6:44:40Re: [Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremony

May Krishna grace your home with His loving presence.--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Manoharan <msukumaran@jayahind .com> wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaran@jayahind .com>[Guruvayur] House Warming Ceremonyguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, April 21, 2009, 5:00 PM

Hare Krishna!

Dear Devotees,

With best regards,

Manoharan Sukumaran

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!