IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lalitha Sahasra Namam - Malayalam Translation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chith Puramji,

Thanku so much for introducing "Lalitha Sahasra Namam - Malayalam Translation" site. Last one year iam searching for this.

Orayiram Nandi

With prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

--- On Sat, 28/3/09, Chith Puram <krsnakrpa wrote:

Chith Puram <krsnakrpa[Guruvayur] Lalitha Sahasra Namam - Malayalam Translationguruvayur , "V.R. Ramachandran" <ramachandranvr99Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 10:30 PM

Namaste!

I have great pleasure in sending this email.

Some of you may know the person whom want to introduce. He is Kariannur Divakaran Namboodiri presently living in Canada. Earlier he was the chief priest of Guruvayoor and subsequently he came to U.S. as a priest at Sri Siva Vishnu Temple in Lanham, MD where I met him. Since then I am fortunate that we have kept in touch with each other. He initiated several excellent practices at SSVT before going back as the principal of Tantra Vidya Peetham in Kalady. Now he has come back to provide spiritual leadership to the Guruvayoorappan temple in Canada.

Sri Divakaran is writing the vyakhyanam of Lalitha sahasranamam in Malayalam. He has done that for the first 23 names in a detailed fashion. He would like to share it with others and hence this email. http://lalithasahas ranamamartham. blogspot. com/

The commentary/ translation is fairly detailed and makes the meaning clear for those who know only Malayalam. Sometimes the subtle humor of the commentator comes out even in this spiritual writing.

I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.

Thanks to Sri Divakaran for making me a ladle to serve the payasam of this wonderful translation.

Hari Om!

Chith Puram

---------- Forwarded message ----------Divakaran Kariannur Mana <kariannur (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:36 AMFW:aria_n_20706@

NamaskaaramThis a link for LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM malayalam vyakhyaanam. Kindly introduce this to anyone who may be intrested in this topic. Kadiannur Divakaran Namboothiri

kariannur (AT) hotmail (DOT) comaria_n_20706@ Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:33:38 -0300

Tell the whole story with photos, right from your Messenger window. Learn how!

Make your Messenger window look the way you want. Express Yourself!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.